Home

WWE 2K16: Generations Collide

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16: Generations Collide within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2015, 10:19 PM   #25
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16: Generations Collide

April Week 3
13 Days Until Extreme Rules

Commissioner: We’ve been talking about a lot of titles, but haven’t mentioned the intercontinental championship. Not only are we going to have a tag team title match tonight, be we are also going to have an intercontinental championship match. I’m putting Finn Balor, Edge, and Randy Orton in the ring together. Whoever loses will not be able to fight for the title at Extreme Rules, or for a long time thereafter.

Singles Match
Roman Reigns vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

The match started back and forth. Bigelow started going on the offense and never really let up. Whenever Reigns tried to go on the offensive, Bigelow would counter. Bigelow impressed the crowd with some high flying attacks. He was unable to put Reigns away with a diving headbutt, but later put Reigns away for a 3 count with a moonsault.

Winner: Bam Bam Bigelow

---

Backstage Interview

Lex Luger: I am here, I am ready to kick some ***. Anybody out there, you’ve got me! You’ve gotta deal with Lex Luger! And if you can’t handle that--

Luger gets attacked by the hooded man from previous weeks. Luger gets pummeled, and thrown into the wall. His head gets bashed repeatedly until he starts bleeding. The masked man grabs Luger and brings him over to a table. He suplexes Luger throw the table and puts his hand through Luger's blood. He writes on the wall: “Our beliefs are now!” The man then speaks, no, yells: "HAVE YOU FIGURED IT OUT YET? HAVE YOU FIGURED IT OUT YET? DO YOU KNOW?"

---

Bret Hart is standing in the ring with a mic.

Bret Hart: Who is this kid? This kid calling me out for a match? I admit I hadn’t been watching the product for a while, but, seriously, who is this guy calling me out? They’re telling me it’s Kevin Owens. They’re telling me he’s the next big thing. I just don’t see it. I don’t know if he’s got what it takes, so if I even am going to think about saying yes, Kevin is going to have to beat a good friend of mine. A good friend, who’s on the WWF Legends show. I’m calling him up for one match. Owens, you’re going to have to beat the British Bulldog, and you’re going to have to beat him now.

---

Singles Match
Kevin Owens vs. British Bulldog

Bulldog was called up for this match, but really should have stayed down at WWF Legends. Owens went on the offensive, and after what seemed like every move, he would taunt Bulldog and pander to the crowd, who rained down boos at Owens. Owens hits the KO bomb in the corner, followed by a big pop up powerbomb for the 1, 2, 3.

Winner: Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens: Hart! Have I gotten your attention yet? Send anyone else you want at me. I don’t care. If you care about your friends and your family, you will man up and accept my challenge. And if you don't.. If you keep throwing loved ones at me. You won't be having anyone left to love here soon. I guarantee that.

---

Triple Threat Match
Intercontinental Championship

Finn Balor vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton

Edge and Orton saw each other as the biggest threats in the match and did most of the battling. Balor waited around the outside, and pounced in and out of the fighting that was going on. Later in the match, Balor introduced a chair and started taking out both men. He then let both men attack each other more. Orton RKOed Edge who was down and out for a while. After the RKO, Balor clotheslined Orton before he could cover and then hit the double foot stomp. Balor picks up the victory! Edge and Orton can not compete for the title for the forseeable future.

Winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion: Finn Balor

---

Tag Team Championship Match
Shawn Michaels and Triple H vs. ???

If Triple H does not get involved in this match and leave HBK to fight alone, HHH will be inserted into the Undisputed Championship picture in the near future.

Shawn Michaels is introduced first and comes out to the ring, looking pretty nervous. “King of Kings” plays, but Triple H does not come out. After a minute of playing, King of Kings starts again, but Triple H does not come out. “My Type” by Saint Motel plays over the sound system. “The Trailblazers” flashes in flames over the titantron. Ryback and Christian step onto the stage! The front of the stage catches on fire. Ryback yells “IT’S TIME” breaths in, and blows out like the big bad wolf. The fire on the stage goes out. Ryback and Christian sprint to the ring and slide in. They start to beat Shawn Michaels. The match begins with Christian and HBK. Christian starts to get over HBK, but the Michaels fights back. As soon as he gets the upper hand, Ryback gets tagged in, and HBK starts to take a beating again. This happens over and over again until Michaels is a mess. Ryback signals to the crowd, and hits Shellshock. He then tags in Christian, who hits the Impaler. “King of Kings” plays over the sound system one more time, and HHH comes out onto stage. Ryback and Christian taunt HHH to come down to the ring. HHH starts to make his way down, shakes his head, and backs up to the top of the stage. He just watches. Christian then signals to Ryback who yells “NEW PATH” (their tag team finisher). He tags in Ryback and puts HBK on the top turnbuckle. He climbs up the turnbuckle, hits a hurricanrana on HBK who flies to Ryback. Ryback catches HBK and uses the momentum to hit a devastating powerbomb. Ryback covers HBK for an easy 3 count. Both men signal for HHH, who continues to shake his head and walks backstage.

Winners and new tag team champions, The Trailblazers!

This means that HHH will be inserted into the Undisputed Championship picture soon.

---

Tag Team Match
Stone Cold and Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena and Daniel Bryan

The battle starts like a normal tag team match. Both teams are going at it, and the match up is very even. Each man in the ring is able to hit his finisher, and both sides are tired. Finally, Stone Cold and John Cena battle in the ring. Cena goes for the AA but gets reversed by Austin, who then hits the stunner. He pins Cena.. 1.. 2.. broken up by Bryan! Lesnar gets into the ring, and Cena makes his way to his feet. The two teams start to stare each other down. Brock grabs Austin, throws him over his shoulders, and hits the F-5! Cena locks Austin in the STF, and starts cranking on the head of Austin. Both Bryan and Lesnar start helping Cena by pulling on Austin’s face. Austin doesn’t tap, but passes out. The ref calls the match.

Winners: John Cena and Daniel Bryan

Boos start to rain down on Cena, Bryan and Lesnar.

Cena: We were told by the commissioner that we are battling for our livelihood against once retired “Legends”. You’ve been put on notice “Legends”. The Undisputed Championship is going to the Futures, the futures of this business. You won’t stop us.

The three men raise their hands as the crowd boos them and the picture fades to black.

Last edited by imfromhoiland; 11-15-2015 at 03:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 11:10 PM   #26
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Very good show.

Ryback and Christian are an intriguing team. Team name is even more interesting.

HHH selling out his friend should make for a good storyline.

Futures v. Legends is heating up nicely.

Other matches were interesting for sure.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-15-2015, 04:13 PM   #27
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

World Wrestling Wars Week 4
6 Days Until Extreme Rules

The show begins with Stone Cold Steve Austin in the ring after being attacked by Cena, Lesnar and Bryan last week.

Stone Cold: Cena, you coward bitch. Get your *** out here.

Cena's music hits. He makes his way out to the ring.

Cena: Steve, I’d like to say I’m sorry, but I’m not. This is about me having a job, me having a livelihood. This is about the futures of the WWE staying in the WWE. There’s no bigger statement to show that we belong here than having one of us be on top.

Stone Cold: That’s the biggest load of horse**** I’ve ever heard. You’re trying to justify being a ***** with - WAAAAAA my family WAAAAAAA my livelihood WAAAAAA my barbie collection. I’ve spoken with the commissioner. He’s given us a match tonight. You and your cronies, Brock Lesnar and Daniel Bryan will be facing me… Randy Savage.. and The Rock! Winner chooses the stipulation for our match.

Singles Match
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Randy Orton

The match starts by going back and forth between Bam Bam and Orton. That is until Bam Bam threw Orton outside the ring, and dove from the top rope onto Orton with a splash. From there on out, Bam Bam just overpowered Orton. Orton had a chance after kicking out of the diving headbutt after two, but he was unable to pull off his comeback. From there on, Bam Bam slowly beat away all that Orton had left, and hit a diving splash for the 1, 2, 3.

Bam Bam: For those of you who haven’t been living under a rock, you’ve noticed that Legends have been getting attacked in the last few weeks. This guy that is doing it is psychotic, writing nonsense in blood on walls. I’m not going to wait around for this guy to take me out. Whoever you are, I’m challenging you at Extreme Rules!

The words the unknown man has said previously are displayed on the titantron:
“Becoming One True Weapon
Sing My Name
Our Beliefs Are Now!”

Bam Bam: Oh, I’ve figured it out. You attacked Nash with a chair, you attacked Flair with a ladder, and you put Luger through a table. You want a TLC match, and you’ve got it. Come face me!

The unknown man’s voice comes over the sound system.

The Unknown Man: This one thinks he’s clever. He still hasn’t figured it out yet. WHY HASN’T HE FIGURED IT OUT YET? *whispers* Bam Bam. I will accept your challenge for a TLC match under one condition. If you lose, I take your spot on the roster.

Bam Bam: I accept. I can’t wait to tear you apart.

The Unknown Man: *cackles* He still hasn’t figured it out yet. He thinks he knows! I will show him.. Extreme Rules.. He will finally know.

Backstage Interview

Renee Young: I am here with the Trailblazers, Ryback and Christian. Guys, you beat Shawn Michaels 2 on 1 to win the Tag Team Championship. What’s next?

Ryback: We will issue an open challenge at Extreme Rules for our Tag Team Championship. Anyone who thinks they can take the titles off of us, should meet us in 6 days.

Christian: But Renee, I have to correct you. You’re only talking to two thirds of the Trailblazers. You’ll meet our final member at Extreme Rules. We’re taking over this show.

Singles Match
Bret Hart vs. Roman Reigns

This isn’t much of a contest. The men start going at it, and the match spills out of the ring. After taking a suplex from Reigns, Hart goes insane. He starts beating on Reigns. He throws him into the ring post, the barricade, and just destroys Reigns. He then gets in the ring, and Reigns gets counted out.

After the match, Hart grabs Reigns and brings him into the ring. Reigns barely has any life left in him. Hart grabs a microphone.

Bret Hart: Kevin Owens. I’ve received your message. You’re not going after my family. You’ve got your match at Extreme Rules, but there is one twist.

Hart sets the microphone down next to Reigns. He then puts Reigns in the sharpshooter. With his free hand, Hart picks up the microphone.

Hart: It’s going to be a submission match!

Commercial Break

We return from commercial break with Finn Balor in the middle of the ring. Balor has his newly won Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder.

Balor: It didn’t take long for me to become a champion here on World Wrestling Wars. I’m not going to be your typical champion who dodges all challengers just to keep the championship. So, I’m going to be the one issuing the challenge. Anyone in the back, if you want a shot at my championship at extreme rules, you got it!

Can you dig it, suckah? Booker T’s music plays and he makes his way down to the ring. He stares down Balor.

Seth Rollins’s music plays, he makes his way down to the ring, next, Dolph Ziggler’s music plays as he makes his way down to the ring.

Booker T, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor and Dolph Ziggler all stare each other down. Finally, they charge each other and start beating each other. Rollins hits a pedigree on Balor, Ziggler comes up behind Rollins to hit the Zig Zag. Ziggler is bent over trash talking Rollins, and Booker T runs up and hits the scissors kick! Booker T does the spinarooni, and raises his hands as his music plays. He grabs the IC title, and raises it for the crowd.

Tag Team Match
Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Randy Savage vs. John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Brock Lesnar

Everyone faced off in the match and it was heated. It stayed in the ring, spilled outside, had many near falls and pin break ups. The Futures started to go over as they isolated Randy Savage and took him out. They nearly won after a Attitude Adjustment but it was broken up by Austin. Austin and Cena finally started going at it. Stone Cold hit the big middle finger elbow drop but could only get two. Cena quickly tagged out. This match went on for about 20 minutes with everyone getting their finishers in and constant pin break ups. The match would have ended much sooner if not for constant pin breakups. The match ends with Bryan and Austin in the ring. Cena gets in the ring and breaks up a count after Austin hits a stunner. Cena beats on Austin and the ref counts for Cena to get out of the ring. Cena doesn't, the ref gets to five, and Cena's team gets DQed! The six men start to beat the heck out of each other until The Commissioner's voice comes over the sound system.

The Commissioner: Enough! I've got an announcement! Since Cena's cronies seem to feel the need to insert themselves into the title picture, I'm making it a little more difficult for them. First, there will be an elimination tornado tag match, Randy Savage and The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar and Daniel Bryan. Second, Austin told me what type of match he'd want if he won tonight. He wanted to make sure Lesnar and Bryan couldn't interfere. So, for the Undisputed Championship at Extreme Rules, Austin and Cena will face off in a steel cage match!

Commercial Break

In Ring Segment

HHH comes out to the ring as King of Kings plays. HHH skips all the pandering to the crowd and immediately goes for a microphone.

HHH: HBK, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I had to do that to you. You know how important the title is to me. We can’t let these “Futures” ruin the WWE. We can’t let them ruin what we built up! This means one of us needs to be champion. A legend needs to be champion. I can be that legend. Please Shawn, as a friend, come out here.

Shawn Michaels’s music plays. He makes his way out to the ring and stares down HHH. The two men stare at each other for a few moments. HHH tries to plead his case to HBK. You can see him mouthing “Please”. HHH extends his hand. HBK hesitates. He looks at the crowd who are screaming “No! No! No!” HBK shakes his head and shakes HHH’s hand. They then hug. HBK raises HHH’s hand.

A video is displayed on the titantron. It’s HBK. He gets handed an envelope. The employee who hands it says, “This is from the commissioner.” HBK opens it and reads it, then scratches his chin. In the ring, HHH says, “What is this?” HHH then turns around and gets hit with Sweet Chin Music!

On the video, HBK reads the letter out loud
:

HBK: Dear, Mr. Michaels. Geez Commissioner, that’s awful personal. Dear, Mr. Michaels. HHH will no doubtedly apologize to you in the ring. That’s what he does. I’ll not only grant you a match against HHH at extreme rules, but I’ll also put you in the title picture. You’ll even get to decide your match with HHH at extreme rules, but you have to do one thing. After HHH shakes your hand, after he thinks he has your trust, show him he means nothing to you. Hit him with Sweet Chin Music.

In the ring, HHH is unconscious. HBK starts counting, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. He the fakes ringing a bell.

HBK: We’re facing in six days at extreme rules. Hunter, we’re facing off in a last man standing match.

Last edited by imfromhoiland; 11-15-2015 at 04:23 PM.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:56 PM   #28
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

This Futures v. Legends thing is very interesting in your Universe. I like that everyone isn't necessarily involved in that as their are rivalries within the groups.

It is a bit odd that Christian is seemingly with the Futures teaming with Ryback and not the legends.

Also some of the guys seem odd to place when you say Futures.

Definitely an interesting concept.

Can't wait to see the 3rd member of the Trailblazers as well as who is sending the messages to Bigelow. Really hope he doesn't lose his roster spot.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-15-2015, 05:11 PM   #29
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
This Futures v. Legends thing is very interesting in your Universe. I like that everyone isn't necessarily involved in that as their are rivalries within the groups.

It is a bit odd that Christian is seemingly with the Futures teaming with Ryback and not the legends.

Also some of the guys seem odd to place when you say Futures.

Definitely an interesting concept.

Can't wait to see the 3rd member of the Trailblazers as well as who is sending the messages to Bigelow. Really hope he doesn't lose his roster spot.
Futures are who are currently on the WWE roster, whereas Legends are former members of the WWE roster. That's why you see guys like Taker, Cena, and Lesnar as Futures even though they've been in the business for a while. Some that have been around for a long time and shined in the attitude era (Triple H '01, Rock '01, Jericho '01 and Kane '01) are Legends, so I use old versions of them on the roster page to get rid of any confusion. Christian's kind of a mix, he didn't get moved to the Alumni section of WWE's website until the end of last month. He'd get buried if he was a Legend, so I made him a Future.

There are some guys that could be Legends or Futures.. they may not stick with the same allegiance to the very end!

Hope that clears it up.

Last edited by imfromhoiland; 11-15-2015 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-16-2015, 10:21 AM   #30
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

WWE Extreme Rules Card Preview

Tag Team Championship Match
Ryback (c) and Christian (c) Open Challenge

Singles Match
Submission
Bret Hart vs. Kevin Owens

Singles Match
TLC (Bigelow's Roster Spot on the Line)
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. ???

Tag Team Match
Elimination Tornado Tag
Brock Lesnar and Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Savage and The Rock

Intercontinental Championship Match
Fatal Fourway Extreme Rules
Finn Balor (c) vs. Booker T vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins

Singles Match
Last Man Standing
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

Undisputed Championship Match
Steel Cage Match
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. John Cena

Last edited by imfromhoiland; 11-16-2015 at 10:27 AM.
Old 11-21-2015, 04:48 PM   #31
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

Extreme Rules
April Week 4

The pyro goes off! It's time for the first Pay Per View of the season, Extreme Rules!

The Masked Man shown on the titantron. He paces back and forth, dressed in all black.

Masked Man: Bam Bam, still doesn’t understand. He doesn’t see it yet. I will make him see. You all will see. I’m coming.

He then repeats the words he had written on the walls in the past, except the first letters are bolded:

Becoming One True Weapon
Sing My Name
Our Beliefs Are Now!”

Tag Team Championship
The Trailblazers Open Challenge

The Trailblazers make their way down to the ring. A video is played showing The Trailblazers challenging anyone in the back to come tack the Tag Team Championships from them. Roman Reigns’s music hits, quickly followed by Randy Orton’s. Both men make their way to the ring, and the match immediately gets started with Ryback and Reigns duking it out. Reigns gets over Ryback and starts manhandling Ryback. He hits a samoan drop and beats on Ryback while Ryback lays helpless. Reigns goes and tags in Orton, and this is when Ryback strikes back. He hits three powerbombs chained together, and tags Christian into the ring. Christian continues to beat on Orton. He hits a reverse DDT followed by a suplex. Ryback and Christian continue to make a series of tags while isolating Orton. Finally, Orton is able to initiate a hot tag while Christian is in the ring. Reigns continues where he left off, decimating both of the tag team champions. He hits a pumphandle slam on Christian and stalks him. Reigns hits a superman punch on Christian and goes for the cover. 1… 2… Ryback breaks up the count. He then grabs Reigns and hits a german suplex. Ryback then hops out of the ring and waits for a tag. Christian is able to craw to his corner and tag in Ryback. Reigns stalks Ryback and charges for the spear, but is side stepped by Ryback. A frustrated Reigns makes it to his corner for the tag. Orton charges at Ryback and gets hit with a drop toe hold. Ryback picks up Orton and throws him into the corner. He tags Christian in and Christian puts Orton on top of the turnbuckle, and rana’s Orton at Ryback, Ryback catches him for the powerbomb!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Backstage Interview
Renee Young: I'm here with Kevin Owens. Kevin, this is probably the biggest match of your career. You're going against the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be, Bret Har---

Kevin Owens: I am the best there is. I am the best there was. I am the best there ever will be. I'm going to prove that tonight. I'm going to make Bret Hart tap.

Bret Hart vs. Kevin Owens
Submission Match

Owens immediately charges Bret Hart once the bell rings and hits a big clothesline. The two start going back and forth with reversals. Neither competitor could get more than one move on the other. Finally Owens got the upper hand and hit a suplex on Hart, followed by a big splash. Owens immediately went for the submission with a camel clutch. Hart refused to tap. Hart then start to take over, hitting a russian leg sweep and back suplex. Hart goes for a DDT but gets reversed, and Owens goes for the camel clutch again. Hart gets out quickly, and Owens starts going over Hart fast, with suplexes, throws, and more submission attempts. Hart reversals Owens and takes him to the top rope, hitting a reverse suplex! Hart then goes for the single arm camel clutch. He hits a tilt-a-whirl slam, then goes to the top rope for a big elbow drop! Hart then goes big, and hits a piledriver! Hart then hits a series of moves that isolate Owens’s back. Owens gets back up and throws Hart into the corner. He beats Hart until Hart sits down. Owens goes for the KO cannonball but misses! They continue to go back and forth with big moves. Owens hits a fallaway package powerbomb! Hart reverses the submission attempt. Owens immediately gets up and hits the pop up powerbomb! The match continues with Hart showing great technique, and Owens trying to overpower Hart. Hart locks in a figure 4 but Owens refuses to tap. Owens goes on a spree of completely dominating Hart, hitting another pop up powerbomb. (I could continue to write it out, but it’d take up two pages, this match went on forever, and was insane how both men refused to give up).

Spoiler

Spoiler

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. ???
TLC Match

Bam Bam makes his way to the ring and waits for his opponent. Over the PA the crowd hears, “He’ll understand.. very.. very soon.” The man comes up, but he is still donning a hood and all black gear. This time, he is wearing a mask to conceal his identity. Bam Bam quickly starts the match and beats on the Unknown Man. He uses his agility to overpower the Unknown Man. The Unknown Man starts to show his skill set. He seems to be a high flyer, as he’s hitting moves both from the top rope, and has some springboard abilities. He hits a big elbow, followed by a springboard hurricanrana. He starts to posture for the crowd. Bam Bam gets up and absolutely bulldozes the Unknown Man. Bam Bam goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a table. He slides it into the ring. The Unknown Man immediately grabs it and nails Bam Bam with the table as soon as Bam Bam gets in the ring. He sets it up, puts Bam Bam on top, and hits a big elbow drop from the top rope through the table. He slides to the outside of the ring and grabs a ladder. He brings it into the ring and sets it up, starting to climb. Before the Unknown Man can go for the contract hoisted above the ring, Bam Bam grabs the Unknown Man and powerbombs him off of the ladder. Bam Bam slides out of the ring and grabs a chair. He brings it back in and starts wailing on the Unknown Man with the chair. He then goes to the top rope and hits a huge moonsault! Bam Bam starts to climb the ladder, he starts to go for the contract, but all of a sudden the lights go out. On the screen, the words appear again:

Becoming One True Weapon
Sing My Name
Our Beliefs Are Now!”

The letters that aren’t bolded are then removed:

B O T W
S M N
O B A N

Spoiler

Daniel Bryan and Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock and Randy Savage
Elimination Tag Match

The crowd was so hyped up from the Jeff Hardy return, and the insane match between Owens and Hart, that it was difficult for them to get into this match. Savage and Rock starting working Lesnar and Bryan early. Rock was able to get Lesnar in a sharpshooter. After this point, the match turned and never came back. Whenever Savage or Rock got over their man, Bryan or Lesnar would break off and help his partner. There was great teamwork between the two throughout the match. Lesnar hit an F-5 on the rock and went for the pin, but only get rock for 2. Bryan hit multiple kneeling kicks on Savage, and locked in the yes lock, but Savage refused to tap. The match continued with both Bryan and Lesnar destroying their opponents.

Spoiler

Backstage Interview
Renee Young
: I'm here with Finn Balor. Finn, you issued an open challenge for your Intercontinental Championship, and three men responded. The odds are against you, are you worried?

Finn Balor: Renee, if I was worried, do you think I would have issued an open challenge? If I was worried, do you think I'd accept the challenge from not one, not two, but three different competitors? In an extreme rules no less? No, I'm not worried. I'm confident, and I'm ready to win.

Intercontinental Championship
Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins vs. Booker T vs. Dolph Ziggler

Extreme Rules Match

The match started with Ziggler vs. Rollins and Balor vs. Booker T. Ziggler and Rollins took the bout outside the ring. A table was introduced, with Rollins getting the upper hand. He trapped Ziggler in a corner and beat Ziggler with the table. With Ziggler weakened, Rollins started working Ziggler over with some technical offense including a big suplex onto the mat along with a swinging DDT. Inside the ring, Balor was absolutely destroying Booker T. He hit an onslaught of offense, looking like a one man circus. He hits elbow drops inside the ring, from the top rope, and dazzled the crowd. The beating of Booker T continued on for several minutes, without Booker T being able to get in any offense. Outside the ring, Ziggler finally was able to get some offense in. He threw Rollins into the ring post and then immediately went for a chair by the announcer table. He started beating Rollins with the chair, over, and over, and over again. Ziggler tore the announcer table apart, and both men reversaled and tried their darndest to make sure they weren’t going through the table. Ziggler eventually won that battle. He put Rollins on the announcer table, went to the top turnbuckle, and hit an insane elbow drop! The crowd started to chant, “This is awesome!” Inside the ring Booker T had absolutely no chance. Any time he’d get in offense, he was immediately reversaled by Balor. Balor hit a running dropkick on Booker T in the corner. He then went to the top rop, and hit the Coup De Grace!

Spoiler

A montage is shown of the events that have transpired over the last few weeks between Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Their loss of the tag team championships, and their aspirations for Undisputed Championship gold. It shows how HHH turned on Michaels to get his chance, followed by Michaels turning on HHH to get his chance at the gold.

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
Last Man Standing Match

The two once best friends both have turned on each other in the recent weeks. They start by sizing each other up in a series of chain grapples. No one is able to get in a ton of offense, as there are a lot of reversals. Triple H finally gets the upper hand. He hits a DDT, and follows it up with a piledriver. The ref starts the count… 1… Triple H immediately picks up Michaels. Michaels beats on Triple H and hits a piledriver of his own. The count.. 1… Triple H is picked up by Michaels! HHH hits a big spinebuster! HBK gets up and reversals HHH! He hits a big a big DDT. The ref starts counting.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7, HHH gets up. He reversals an irish rip attempt and knees HBK in the gut. HHH hits the pedigree! 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5… 6.. HBK gets up. HHH immediately starts beating on HBK. He kicks him on the ground everywhere, including the groin. HBK reversals a headlock and hits a back body drop. He’s sizing up HBK.. Sweet Chin Music! 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8! HHH gets up. HBK starts isolating HHH’s legs, hoping to prevent HHH from getting up… HHH starts getting counted.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. HHH gets up.

Spoiler

A montage shows the battle between Stone Cold and Cena, and what both men have done to get to the top. This is the final round of the championship tournament. Despite the interference and beatings from both Futures and Legends, no one can interfere now, when both men are locked in a steel cage with each other.

Undisputed Championship Match
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. John Cena

Steel Cage Match

The match starts with both men sizing each other up. Austin hits a back body drop, but Cena then goes on the offensive with a lot of blows. Austin then returns the favor, with some vicious strikes. Cena reverses a grapple and hits a bulldog. Reversal, Reversal, Reversal. Austin starts dominating Cena with kicks, to the gut, a knee to the face, and on the ground. Cena gets back to his feet and hits a dropkick. Cena attempts to escape the cage, and Austin pulls him down and throws him to the ground. Austin then tries to escape the cage himself! Austin climbs, and gets to the top of the cage! Cena runs and climbs the cage, and suplexes Austin down. Cena then goes on the offensive, brawling with Austin. Cena hits a sit out powerbomb, and starts to climb the cage. Austin gets to his feet, climbs, and belly to back suplexes Cena off the cage. Austin then hits the Lou Thesz Press! He pins Cena.. 1.. 2.. kickout! Cena gets up.. Stunner! 1.. 2… kickout again! Austin can’t believe it. Austin starts to climb, but Cena gets to his feet and pulls Austin down. Cena starts to climb the cage and gets to the top.

Spoiler

Overall Show Grade
Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2015, 04:54 PM   #32
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Damn, nice show.

Did NOT see Jeff Hardy coming at all.

Ziggler joining Christian and Ryback is interesting.

Hitman picking up the big win over Owens.

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »