Home

Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2015, 05:17 PM   #33
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Nice show. Women's Tag Titles are a good addition.

Quick question, how many of those are real wrestlers and how many are created? I recognize some names but some just seem like they might be random.
Well to be honest the only one that I know is real is Ashley Massaro haha! The rest I just needed to fill out a show! So if there are others there that are real please let me know so I can do some research and use them properly hahaha!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-23-2015, 07:02 PM   #34
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Well to be honest the only one that I know is real is Ashley Massaro haha! The rest I just needed to fill out a show! So if there are others there that are real please let me know so I can do some research and use them properly hahaha!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
I figured Victoria might have been the Victoria from WWE from years ago but who knows.

As for the rest none ring any bells
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-24-2015, 06:58 AM   #35
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Great show. Even if they are fictional your descriptions helped me to create an image of them in my head which works fine!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2015, 09:11 PM   #36
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo NXTLogo.png
April Week 2
The show starts with GM William Regal in the ring. He talks about how there will be an influx of talent coming to NXT over the next few weeks and that fans should be excited because there will be two debuts tonight. Just then Sami Zayn's music hits and he comes to the ring very animated.
Sami: Mr. Regal sir! I know you saw what happened to me last week to end the show. You know why I'm out here, you know what I want! Give me Kevin Owens tonight!! Better yet, since he took me out, I want to take his prized possession....the NXT Championship!
Regal: Sami, lad I understand you are frustrated but I cannot have you coming out here demanding matches. It's not fair to the other competitors (Kevin Owens' music hits and he comes to the ring.)
Kevin: Mr. Regal if Sami wants a match against me tonight, I say let him do it. However, if you think I'm going to put my title on the line tonight....that will not happen.
Both guys get in each others face until Regal makes an announcement.
Regal: Alright boys fine, tonight the main event will be Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens in a non-title match. Sami, I just hope you know what you are doing.

The Hit Squad logo shows on the tron but now the message is different. It now says “the wreckage begins now” and out they come to the ring. Both wearing red and white attire. Mr. Black in pants and Kid Dynamite in shorts. Both also have sunglasses on their way down to the ring.

Match 1: The Hit Squad vs. Dash & Dawson
Kid Dynamite and Dash Wilder started the match and Dynamite got in the first strike and landed an impressive suplex. He then tagged in the taller Mr. Black and he went to work using his surprising quickness to come at Dash with a Thez Press. Wilder is forced to make a tag to Dawson but Dawson is greeted with a Spear by Mr. Black! The match was over pretty quickly once Mr. Black whipped Dawson in the corner, tagged in Dynamite and they hit a variation of the G9 they call Black Dynamite.
Winners by pinfall: The Hit Squad

Match 2: Simon Gotch vs. Enzo Amore
The match starts off with a lockup in which Gotch comes out on top. Simon is in control all throughout pretty much. Even hitting a Rolling Fireman's Carry on Enzo but only getting a two count. But the end came pretty quickly after that once Gotch put Enzo to the mat with a Gentleman's Clutch and earned the win. Giving him and his team some momentum.
Winner by pinfall: Simon Gotch

Match 3: Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
Before the match starts Sasha asks Becky why she continues to do this to herself. She knows she can't beat the boss of NXT so why even try? Becky says she's going to shut Sasha's mouth and it's going to start tonight, and end with her eventually taking the NXT Women's Title from her.
The two lock up a few times and the fans can tell just how evenly matched these ladies are. Becky finds her groove early peppering Banks with chops, punches and kicks. Sasha fights back working Lynch's face and back. Banks then surprises the crowd by throwing Becky outside the ring and diving over the top rope and connecting with a cross body! Banks then throws Becky back inside the ring, plants Lynch with the Bank Statement and gets the win by submission! After the match Sasha continues to attack Becky by having the Bank Statement still locked in till the ref pulls her off.
Winner by submission: Sasha Banks

The scene cuts to Devin Taylor interviewing The Hit Squad
Devin: Guys first off welcome to NXT. You two won your first match in impressive fashion. How does it feel to be here?
Mr. Black: It feels good for us to finally be here in NXT. We worked so hard to get here, and now we only have one goal now that we are here...
Kid Dynamite: One goal indeed my brother. And that goal is the NXT Tag Team Championship! So to all the teams here we only have one message for you.... (In unison) Prepare to get wrecked!! Squad out!

Baron Corbin is standing in the ring as we return from break.
Baron: Look I've rolled through every single person thrown at me so far and honestly I'm bored. So is there ANYONE who can give me a challenge?
Gore! Gore! Gore! Oh my God it's Rhyno!! Rhyno is back in the WWE!!!

Match 4: Baron Corbin vs. Rhyno
The two big men lock up and come out even in the exchange. Chants of ECW fill the arena as the fans are still in shock at this return. The match is really back and forth and it looks like Corbin has finally met his match. After some explosive offense by both men Rhyno plants Baron with a Death Valley Driver but he kicks out at two. Rhyno then goes outside and Baron follows, the two battle on the outside. Slamming each other into the table and barricade. Corbin gets back in the ring and plants Rhyno with the End of Days but no Rhyno is able to kick out at two!!!! Corbin is frustrated now and hits another End of Days but once again Rhyno kicks out at two! Rhyno battles back and calls for the Gore, it connects and that's the match!! An impressive debut for “The Man Beast”!
Winner by pinfall: Rhyno

Main Event: Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens
As Sami was making his way to the ring Owens attacked him from behind hitting Sami with the NXT title in the head. KO wasted no time after the vicious assault beating down Zayn on the outside. Throwing him into the barricade and slamming him into it repeatadly. Owens hits a Package Powerbomb on the outside and then throws Sami in the ring and hits not one but two Pop Up Powerbombs on Zayn to pick up the pinfall victory. After the match Kevin was not done. He went to the outside, grabbed a chair and pelted Sami with chair shots to loud boos from the NXT crowd. Kevin could be heard saying “You asked for this Sami”. The show goes off with Kevin gloating over Zayn's downed body, arms stretched out with the title in his left hand.
Winner by pinfall Kevin Owens

Old 11-28-2015, 09:33 PM   #37
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great show. Very good storyline stuff.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-29-2015, 12:20 AM   #38
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thanks man. If there's one thing I want to work on it's improving my storytelling. I feel like I've gotten better each year I've done this and the big stories I have going now will continue to get better!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Old 12-01-2015, 02:54 PM   #39
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo SmackdownLogo.jpg
April Week 2
Phoenix,AZ

The show starts with Roman Reigns in the ring....
Roman: So as you all know I am the number one contender for Seth Rollins' WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Over the past few weeks Seth has been....well a coward. And Seth there's nothing I hate more than a coward. Is that why you did what you did when you destroyed our brotherhood in The Shield? Because you just needed more people watching your back? Well let me tell you this, it doesn't matter who you have watching your back because come Extreme Rules I will take your title! Believe that!!
As Roman goes to leave the ring the lights go out and when they come back on Bray and The Wyatt's are standing outside the ring. They have a stare down and Bray begins to speak.
Bray: Roman, Roman, Roman look at you man. You think you have a chance, that's cute. You and Dean have both been hurt by Seth and neither of you can let that go. That is why I am here, I can help you let that go...by destroying you of course.
Bray walks up and stands on the apron. Roman challenges him to a match tonight and Bray accepts. The lights go off again and this time when they come back on Bray and The Wyatt's are gone.

Match 1: Goldust vs. Stardust
Before Goldust can even get down the ramp Stardust comes from behind and takes him out. He then proceeds to rain down punches to Goldust on the top of the ramp. The beatdown continues as Stardust throws his brother toward the ring. He throws Goldust into the steel steps, then picks up the steps and levels Goldust with them. The match is thrown out. Stardust leaves the ring area with an evil smile on his face.
Winner by DQ: Goldust

Bo Dallas comes to the ring for the second match of the night.
Bo: With my defeat of R-Truth last week my new win streak began! And tonight, I aim to continue that! And I know I will because I have all of my Bo-lievers supporting me out there! (Crowd boos at this)

Match 2: Bo Dallas vs. Zack Ryder
The two lock up and every time they get to the ropes the ref has to break the hold, but not before Dallas gets in some cheap shots for good measure. Ryder gets in some offense and surprises Dallas with the fight he is giving. Dallas hits a clothesline on Ryder and proceeds to roll out of the ring to take a lap like he just won the match. Ryder stops this showboating quickly as he cuts Bo off and Dallas decides to get back in the ring. Ryder fires up and gets in more offense eventually hitting a Saving Grace but Dallas kicks out at two. Bo then comes back with offense of his own hitting the Bo Dazzler but Zack kicks out at two. Bo is frustrated after the two count so he goes to the ref and talks for a second. Then turns around, picks up Zack and whips him into the corner. Before hitting the Bo Dog on Ryder, Dallas tells him “this is what happens to those who don't Bo-lieve!!” Bo finishes the move, and gets the pinfall victory. After the hard match he takes a victory lap.
Winner by pinfall: Bo Dallas
The scene cuts to the back where we see Neville talking with Sheamus and Bad News Barrett. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd walk by and Cesaro looks at all three of them, gives a nod and him and Tyson head to the ring for their match.

Match 3:Cesaro&Kidd vs. The New Day (Kofi & Big E)
Kofi and Cesaro start the match and these two show contrasting styles, Kofi with the speed and quickness and Cesaro continues to amaze the crowd with his power and agility as well. The two battle until forced to make a tag to their partners. This tag match is really back and forth with both teams getting some good offense in and showing why they are at the top of the division Big E and Ceasro battle in a show of strength. Constantly one upping each other with power moves. At one point Cesaro grabs Big E by his head and tosses him around and does the Cesaro Swing on Kofi! New Day do eventually gain control and start to isolate Cesaro with everything thy have. The iso does it's job and New Day come out victorious after a Big Ending to Cesaro put the match to bed. They were not done after that however as New Day wanted to send a message to the Tag Champs and they did just that continuing to attack Cesaro after the match. Tyson Kidd was not able to help his partner because he was taken out by Xavier and his trombone.
Winners by pinfall: New Day

Match 4: Dolph Ziggler vs. Ryback
In what was a real back and forth match with a lot of close calls, Dolph Ziggler managed to pick up the win after hitting a Zig-Zag out of nowhere on Ryback. He then grabs a mic...
Dolph: Look Daniel, you may be mad about what happened on Raw but if you remember right, I never did anything wrong. All I did was sit there and watch the match. I'm surprised you didn't show up to mine, do you not deem me a worthy opponent like you said? If that is the case then things are going to change around here for you.

Main Event: Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
Before the ref can ring the bell Seth Rollins' music hits and he comes down to the ring. Him and Roman jaw at each other for a bit until Seth takes a seat on commentary. The ref then rings the bell and the match starts. Wyatt takes it to Roman early on in the match and it looks like it's going to be a short match but Roman gets back into it blasting Bray with strikes. Things get interesting when Roman whips Bray into the corner and Seth decides he wants to get involved and says some words to Roman. Roman goes outside to confront Seth and Bray takes his chance, he turns Roman around and plants him with an Uranage! He then tosses Roman back into the ring and lands Sister Abigail and picks up the win. The show goes off with Bray over a downed Reigns and Seth nodding on the outside looking pleased at his work.
Winner by pinfall: Bray Wyatt

Old 12-01-2015, 03:46 PM   #40
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good show.

The Reigns-Rollins (Wyatt stuff is nice)

I'm intrigued that Neville was talking with Barrett and Sheamus and Cesaro and Kiss just nodded towards them

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »