Home

Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2015, 01:38 PM   #57
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe

Orlando,FL

Week 3 April

NXT

The show starts with Kevin Owens in the ring....

Owens: So last week I showed Sami Zayn just a taste of what would happen if he stepped in the ring with me. And if you will remember it was not pretty. And that is a warning to any of you guys in the back. If any of you are foolish enough to actually fight me, you will experience first hand the same fate.

Just then Hideo Itami's music hits and he comes down to the ring.

Itami: Kevin, you sure do talk a big game. How about a match against me tonight? Unless of course, you are going to try and get out of this one like you almost did last week.

Owens: You really think I'm scared of you Hideo? Well think again. However, I'm not about accepting any and every challenge though so consider your request denied.

GM William Regal comes out and over rules Owens and makes the match between Owens and Itami for later on in the night.

Match 1: Bayley vs. Emma w/Dana Brooke

Bayley comes out with a fury getting in lots of offense early but Emma was able to weather the storm and gain control thanks to Dana Brooke's distraction efforts taunting Bayley on the outside. Emma constantly works over Bayley's head with punches and slaps all the while telling her that she's nothing and she'll never get past her and Dana. Bayley fires up after hearing that and comes alive again. The match ends when she hits the Bayley to Belly on Emma and gets the win by pinfall after the ref throws out Dana. After the match Dana comes back charging to the ring and her and Emma beat down Bayley.

Winner by pinfall:Bayley

A vignette is shown now of a woman in a robe with a white mask and in between that are some of her match highlights. The lady says that she was the best in Japan and wants to prove her worth in WWE. She says she will be putting the entire NXT Women's division on notice.

Match 2: Aiden English w/Simon Gotch vs. Colin Cassady w/Enzo Amore

This match really never got going as both Gotch and Amore couldn't contain themselves from going at each other and eventually they both got in the ring and starting getting in the way of the actual match. Gotch hit a Gentleman's Clutch on Big Cass and the ref had to throw out the match.

Winner by DQ: Colin Cassady

The scene cuts to Devin Taylor interviewing Dana Brooke and Emma....

Devin: Ladies what was the idea behind attacking Bayley like that after her victory against you Emma?

Emma: Devin truth is we just don't like her. She thinks she's so special because she's a “good influence” and a “role model” for girls, psh please.

Dana: If anything we are the true role models and we know how to get things done. There's a reason why I am the Total Diva in NXT. And we aim to prove that to Bayley.

As the two leave Dana pats Devin on her head and flips her hair in her face.

Match 3: Ty Dillinger vs. Rhyno

We see Dillinger debut a new character. He comes out flashing 10 fingers up constantly and saying that he is “The Perfect 10”.

The two locked up and started the match. Dillinger had Rhyno in the corner and as the ref was breaking the hold he popped Rhyno with a cheap shot. He did this another time and flashed the 10 fingers in Rhyno's face. That only seemed to awaken the Man Beast and from there it was all Rhyno. He called for and connected with the Gore and the match was over!

Winner by pinfall Rhyno

Match 4: Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch

These two ladies show why they are where they are in NXT in this match. Becky takes it to Sasha slapping her in the face and landing kicks to her chest. Sasha fights back and turns the tide with a DDT from the apron to the ring. Becky had the Disarmer locked in twice but both times Sasha fought out of it. Banks then once again got back in the match and made Lynch tap to the Bank Statement.

After the match Sasha tells Becky to just give up with her title chase. She has been beaten time and time again. If Becky seriously thinks she can win with the title on the line she needs to stop dreaming.

Winner by submission: Sasha Banks

Main Event: Hideo Itami vs. Kevin Owens

As Kevin is making his way down to the ring Sami Zayn attacks him from behind throwing Kevin into the steps and then into the ring. Itami hits a GTS on Owens but somehow KO kicked out at two. Owens then took control of the match just grinding Hideo down while taunting him saying things like “you thought the sneak attack would keep me down?' The two brawl outside the ring at one point and at the count of seven both men get back in the ring. Kevin surprises Hideo with a Pop Up Powerbomb but again Itami kicks out at two! The fight goes on a bit longer until Hideo hits another GTS on Owens and that ended the match!

The show goes off the air with Zayn raising Itami's hand in victory and the two share a fist bump.

Winner by pinfall: Hideo Itami

NXT News.
GM William Regal has announced that Becky Lynch will face Sasha Banks for the NXT Women's Championship.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

Last edited by Reed1417; 12-14-2015 at 01:25 AM.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:53 PM   #58
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe

Very good show.

You forgot to put what show it was though.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-14-2015, 01:27 AM   #59
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah for some reason my image didn't stay even though it's in the preview post. It's NXT. I hope I added that in there.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Old 12-14-2015, 01:53 PM   #60
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Yeah for some reason my image didn't stay even though it's in the preview post. It's NXT. I hope I added that in there.

Reed is comin' atcha!!
I knew what it was but others might not.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-14-2015, 07:28 PM   #61
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7

Great show there.

Big Cass and Rhyno picking up the W.

Hideo getting a big win over Kevin Owens was nice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2015, 08:39 PM   #62
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thanks man I'm glad you liked it!!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Old 12-15-2015, 02:48 PM   #63
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo SmackdownLogo.jpg
Smackdown
April Week 3
Cleveland,OH
The show starts with the music of Dean Ambrose and he comes down to the ring....
Dean:For the past few weeks I've had to listen to Bray Wyatt run his mouth talking about trust,how we are both crazy, and how he's going to destroy me. Well now it's time I respond. Look Bray I don't care what the hell you say because your words will just become nothing when we finally meet at Extreme Rules in two weeks. Listen close...I am going to kick your a- (lights go out and when they come on Bray,Luke Harper and Erik Rowan are standing on the outside of the ring.)

Bray leans over and says something to Luke who gets in the ring and the first match gets under way.

Match 1: Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper
Dean really takes it to Luke to start the match with his brawling style of offense. Hitting Harper with punches and headbutts, even digging Luke's head into the ring mat at one point. Luke gets back into the back after reversing a suplex by Dean and rolling him around on the ground with a Gator roll. The match then slowed to a back and forth pace with both men exchanging reversals. This was a really good match to kick off the show as numerous close pinfalls were exchanged and at one point after a huge DDT by Ambrose, Harper was busted open!! Bray and Erik finally got involved, Erik distracted the ref while Bray threw a chair into the ring. Luke grabbed it leveled Ambrose with it just as the ref turned around in time to see it. The Wyatts then left the ring with Bray smiling his creepy smile.
Winner by DQ: Dean Ambrose

We now see Renee Young standing by with Roman Reigns...
Renee: Roman last time you and Seth Rollins clashed on Smackdown he walked out of your match. Tonight you face him again, do you have a plan to keep him from walking out again?
Roman: Renee the only plan I have to keep him from walking out is to whoop his ***. When I'm done with him, he may not even make it to Extreme Rules in two weeks and Triple H will have to just give me the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Match 2: Bo Dallas vs. Jack Swagger
As Jack Swagger is waiting in the ring Bo Dallas comes to the ring with a mic in his hand....
Dallas: What happened Jack? You used to be someone, a man of the people I believe. What was that thing “We the people”? Well tonight, you and everyone here will be saying “We.... Bo-lieve”!
Bo starts off strong in this match getting in a lot of offense. After a leg sweep that takes Swagger down, Dallas goes out of the ring and runs around the ring yelling “Bo-lieve in me everyone” to that the fans boo loudly. Swagger gets his bearings and cuts off Swagger on the outside and finally gets in offense of his own throwing Bo into the barricade and doing his “We the people” chant with the crowd. Dallas gets up and fires back with offense of his own on the outside. Swagger is down and Bo gets back in the ring taunting Jack. Swagger gets back in the ring at the six count but Bo hits the Bo Dazzler on Swagger and to his frustration it is kicked out of at two. The match came to an end shortly after that when Dallas hit a Butterfly DDT for the pinfall victory. After the match Dallas continues his tradition of taking a victory lap to loud boos from the fans.
Winner by pinfall: Bo Dallas

The scene cuts to Stardust in a dark room with lights all around him...
Stardust: My brother, I have seen my future in the stars and you are not in it at all. It is time for you to leave this world and let me take over. If you won't leave peacefully I guess I will have to do it....forcefully!

Match 3: Cesaro & Tyson Kidd vs. The New Day (Kofi & Big E)
Another exciting tag team match between these two teams as they get ready for their Extreme Rules Title match. Plenty of high spots in this one including Cesaro swinging Kofi into Big E as he tried to break it up. The match came to an end when Xavier distracted Tyson again on the outside and Big E planed Cesaro with the Big Ending and won by pinfall.
Winners by pinfall: The New Day

The scene cuts to Seth Rollins talking to Triple H in his office...
Seth:Hunter I don't understand why I have to face Roman one on one before our title match. It doesn't make sense.
Triple H:Look Seth this all comes with the territory of having that title. I don't want you to seem weak because I hand picked you to be the guy alright? You must put on a show for these fans because that is what's best for business. Go out there tonight and show Roman, and the whole world why you are the guy.
Seth:Oh you know I won't let you down. There's a reason you picked me above anyone else.

Match 4: Fandango vs. Stardust
Goldust attacked Stardust on his way to the ring,landing blows to the back of his head before tossing him in the ring.
One would think that after an attack like that by Goldust that Fandango would be able to pick up the easy win. But Stardust was not having any of it. Despite Fandango hitting a Reverse STO, when he went for the pin Stardust was near the ropes to break the count. Stardust then found his second wind and got angry, showing a more vicious side to his normal weird nature. He planted Fandango with Dark Matter and that ended the match.
Winner by pinfall: Stardust

Main Event:Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns
This match started off with Seth offering his hand for a handshake but Roman did not fall for the trick as he popped Rollins in the face. Seth returned with a punch of his own. The match then spilled outside the ring and both men lit each other up on the outside using the barricade, ring apron, steel ring post and even the entrance ramp to do damage to each other. Both guys got back in the ring at the count of eight and then the match entered high gear. Seth got in some offense including a sequence where he hit a Shiranui, School Boy Superkick, and a Pedigree which made Roman bleed! That did not keep him down because Roman was able to kick out at two!
Seth then went up top and connected with a Frog Splash, then instead of pinning Reigns, he went up again for the Phoenix Splash but Reigns moved out of the way. Roman crawled to the corner as Seth was down and set up for the Superman Punch which connected flush with Seth's face! But Seth kicked out at 2.9! Both guys are clearly tired at this point as they are slow to get up. Roman whips Seth into the ropes, throws him into the air and hits a Spear on Seth, the ref counts to three but he did not see Seth's hand on the rope so Roman gets the victory! The show goes off the air with a bloody Roman celebrating and Seth arguing with the referee.
Winner by pinfall: Roman Reigns

Old 12-17-2015, 03:21 PM   #64
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo MondayNightRaw.jpg
Raw
April Week 4
Chicago IL

The show starts with Seth Rollins making his way down to the ring and he does not look happy...
Seth: On Smackdown I was robbed!! Everyone saw my hand on the damn rope! Except for that stupid referee! He needs to be fired whatever his name is! How dare you try and cheat me, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion out of a victory! But you know what it's ok know why? Because I busted Roman's face open ha ha ha! Has anyone seen that cause if you haven't....here it is again (the Pedigree from Smackdown plays) Oh man that was sweet! Roman is not here tonight because of that. He may not make it to Extreme Rules now what a pity. (Randy Orton's music hits and he comes to the ramp.)
Randy: Seth, I'm glad you seem to have calmed down and it seems like you aren't on edge. Well get ready to flip out again because I was told by Triple H that me and you, we have a match tonight! Once I beat you tonight, I'll be closer to getting my title shot....if you make it past Reigns of course. See you later Rollins.
The crowd cheers loudly as Seth goes crazy in the ring at the announcement.

Match 1: The Lucha Dragons vs. The New Day (Kofi & Big E)
The New Day make their way to the ring talking about how they have been on hot streak as of late and how tonight will just allow them to ride that wave all the way to the tag team titles. Then every one will chant New... Day Rocks!
The New Day dominate pretty much the whole match. Using their numbers to maximum effect. They corner Kalisto and never let up. Clearly showing how serious they are about winning the tag titles. The match ends when Big E his the Big Ending on Kalisto and knocks Sin Cara off the ropes.
Winners by pinfall: The New Day

When we come back from commercial Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan are in the ring.
Bray: Dean on Smackdown you made my brother Luke bleed. Instead of running away like others would have, he stood tall and beat you with a chair. Tonight Erick Rowan will be your opponent. If you wish to try and make him bleed come on down. However, the blood they spill, they spill for me. It only makes me stronger! Because I am the Eater of Worlds! And Dean....your world will be devoured this Sunday at Extreme Rules by ME! BRAY WYATT!!

Match 2: Dean Ambrose vs. Erick Rowan w/ Bray Wyatt
Erick dominates the early part of the match. Landing huge power moves including a big powerbomb and five brutal headbutts all to Bray's enjoyment. Dean gets into the match after reversing a move and goes to work with his brawling style letting loose with punches to Rowan's face while he's on the mat. Ambrose fires up and goes up top and connects with a big elbow drop. He goes for the cover but Rowan kicks out at two. Bray then gets involved saying words to Dean and that allows Erick to get back up, turn Dean around and deck him with a spinning heel kick! Ambrose is not able to kick out and the match is over! Bray gets in the ring and stands over Dean telling him that this will be his fate at Extreme Rules.
Winner by pinfall: Erick Rowan

The scene cuts to Daniel Bryan walking to the ring for his match. He is stopped by Renee Young and is asked what he thought of Dolph Ziggler's actions last week. Daniel says that when this whole thing started he had the utmost respect for Dolph but over these last few weeks that respect has dwindled. He realizes that Ziggler is dangerous and he must remain focused or he will lose the Intercontinental Championship this Sunday.

Match 3: Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Jericho
This match was really well paced and back and forth. Typical of guys like this. Bryan was really feeling it early on and he constantly worked Chris' right arm. Eventually the tide turned when Jericho finally stopped Daniel's attempt to work the arm and got in the match finally. As the offense for Chris mounted Bryan just got more fired up. He went up top and connected with a flying headbutt! But as he went for the pin Ziggler's music hit and Jericho caught Bryan with a Codebreaker off the distraction but somehow Daniel kicked out at two! That flying headbutt earlier busted Bryan open but he managed to fight through the pain, and the distraction by Dolph to end up winning the match after a Running Knee caught Chris off guard! After the match Dolph rushed to the ring and beat down the bloody Bryan, capping it off with a Zig-Zag.
Winner by pinfall: Daniel Bryan

Match 4: Rusev vs. John Cena
This was a really entertaining match because these two went back and forth for awhile. That was of course till John by accident knocked out the ref. As Cena went to go check on the ref, Rusev had his flag pole thrown in the ring by Lana. Another ref came rushing down to the ring but Rusev didn't care and he hit Cena with the flag pole. The new referee ended the match but that did not stop Rusev from locking in The Accolade on Cena till Lana called him off. Rusev got on the mic and said that this Sunday the US Title will come back where it belongs. Around the waist of the Super Athlete.
Winner by DQ: John Cena

Main Event: Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton
Neither man could find an opening early on as the match was full of counters because of how well these two know each other. Randy was able to break the stalemate when he tossed Seth to the outside and started laying into him with punches and kicks. He even took time to play to the crowd and that allowed Seth to regain his bearings and get back into the match. Both men got back in the ring at a count of five but Orton was the first and used that to hit a Thez Press on Rollins and then stomped on each of Seth's limbs after that. He then picked Seth up, put him in the ropes and planted him with the Apron DDT! Seth kicked out at two! Randy went to go talk to the ref but that only suckered Seth in as Orton hit an RKO and got a surprise win over the champion!!
Winner by pinfall: Randy Orton
Randy is celebrating in the ring and once again Seth is arguing with the referee. Seth has enough though and attacks Orton as he is celebrating! Laying into him with punches and kicks and he even hits a Pedigree on Randy!!
As Seth stands over Randy some familiar music plays that makes Seth go bug eyed and that is the music of Roman Reigns!! Roman charges the ring, he has stitches in his head from the battle on Smackdown but Seth manages to scurry away holding his title in the air. The show goes off the air with Roman standing in the ring and Seth on the top of the ramp gloating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »