Home

Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2015, 03:27 PM   #1
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe

So guys here we go! Another year another 2k Universe from ya boy! I'm pretty much ready to go so I plan to post my first real episode tomorrow. With this post I just want to give some backstory. So without further ado....

At the magical night that was Wrestlemania we saw a ton of amazing things happen. John Cena as US Champion, Daniel Bryan winning the Intercontinental Championship and most importantly we crowned a NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion in Seth Rollins! There are big things coming to Raw but also big changes all around the WWE! One of those big changes is that the women of WWE have been clamoring for months for their chance to shine. They will get that in the form of Women's Takeover Tuesday! That's right the women will finally have their own show! With that I would like to wrap up this post and look forward to Monday Night Raw tomorrow!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2015, 01:36 PM   #2
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Re: Reed's WWE 2k16 Universe

photo MondayNightRaw.jpg
April Week 1
Los Angeles,CA
The show kicks off with Triple H in the ring introducing the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins in the ring with him.

Seth:Thank you Triple H for the introduction. Last night at Wrestlemania I did something that has never been done before! I cashed in my Money in The Bank contract and became the WWE World Heavyweight Champion! This is the start of a new era, where I am the man!

Randy Orton's music hits and he comes down to the ring....

Randy: Sorry to interrupt this little uh celebration here Seth but if I recall last night I beat you with an RKO you never saw coming! (Footage plays of the RKO) Because of that I think that makes me the first to challenge for the title.

Roman Reigns comes from the crowd and calls what Seth did cowardly and now he wants to make Seth pay. Then Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman show up at the ramp. Paul says Brock is not a happy man and as former champion he should be first in line for a title shot....tonight! Triple H shuts all of it down though and declares that a Triple Threat match between the three will take place to determine the number one contender.

Match 1: Seth Rollins vs. Damien Mizdow
The new champion makes a good showing in his first match of the title reign. Mizdow gets in a little bit of offense but that's all for not though as Seth pins Mizdow after planting his face in the mat with a curb stomp.

Winner by pinfall: Seth Rollins

Match 2 Elimination Tag: New Day (Kofi & Xavier) vs. Prime Time Players
These two teams are looking to make a name for themselves as contenders for the Tag Titles held by Cesaro and Tyson Kidd. Titus goes to work on both Xavier and Kofi to start the match then tags in Darren. Xavier then turns the tide and does damage to Darren and tags in Kofi. This was a real back and forth contest. Darren lays into Xavier with the prime time elbow and leg drop but only gets a two count. PTP was looking to eliminate Xavier but the count was broken up at 2 by Kofi. Eventually PTP was able to prevail over New Day.

Winner by pinfall: Prime Time Players

The scene then cuts to Renee Young with Roman Reigns

Renee: Roman tonight you have a chance to become the number one contender for Seth's WWE Championship. You will have to go through both Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton to do that though. What's your plan for the match?

Roman: Well Renee look you saw the match me and Brock had last night. It was a fight, and you can bet I've got more in the tank tonight for both Brock and Randy. My plan is to go out there and kick their asses. Plain and simple.

Match 3: Big Show vs. Ryback
In a match of two big guys that was a power display by both men Ryback came out on top after picking up Big Show and planting him with a Shellshock.

Winner by pinfall: Ryback

Match 4: Dean Ambrose vs. Goldust
The Lunatic Fringe is coming off a loss opportunity to capture the Intercontinental Championship in a ladder match at Wrestlemania last night. Tonight he's looking to bounce back and pick up a win against a tough opponent in Goldust. Before the match starts however Bray Wyatt comes from behind and attacks Ambrose, the beatdown by Bray allows Goldust to pick up the win after hitting the Curtain Call.
Bray just stands on the ramp and laughs at his handiwork.

Winner by pinfall : Goldust

Daniel Bryan comes to the ring to a loud ovation of YES chants from the fans. He talks about how he proud he is to be Intercontinental Champion and how he will bring relevancy back to the belt. Just then Dolph Ziggler's music hits.

Dolph: Daniel you and me and everyone else involved in that ladder match put on a show last night. However, if there is anyone here who can compete with you one on one it's me. Let us give these fans what they really want to see....a title match between the two of us!! Bryan is about to say yes to that but then Triple H appears on the titantron and shuts down the idea. He does inform the men that they will have their title match but that's later on. Tonight just a non-title match is in order.

Match 5: Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler
The match starts with a bit of chain wrestling with Bryan coming out on top in the exchange. The match then went into typical fashion with guys of this caliber. Both wowing the crowd with their array of offense, reversals, and near falls. Bryan hit Ziggler with repeated kicks to the chest and one to the head but Ziggler kicked out at 2. Ziggler quickly returned fire with a superkick and then planted Daniel with a Zig Zag which to Dolph's disbelief, Bryan kicked out of at 2! Dolph then went up to the top rope for a cross body but Bryan caught him and locked in the YES Lock but Dolph fought to the ropes to break the hold. The end came when Bryan clocked Ziggler with the running knee and picked up the pinfall victory in an amazing match!!

Winner by pinfall: Daniel Bryan

We come back from commercial to see John Cena making his way to the ring.

Cena: Los Angeles! The champ is here!!! Tonight you all will witness greatness when me and my opponent step in this very ring and give you all another great match! So who's it going to be....YOU WANT SOME? COME. GET. SOME!

Match 6: Bad News Barrett vs. John Cena
This match starts off frantic and with a brawl as both men battled back and forth. At one point the ref gets knocked down and is out for a little bit. At this point Rusev appears and pulls Cena from the ring. He throws Cena into the stairs as Barrett watches it all. Rusev continues to kick and stomp on Cena but he notices the ref start to get up and scatters before the ref fully comes to, but not before throwing Cena back into the ring. Barrett then plants Cena with the Winds of Change but Cena kicks out at 2. Cena manages to get back into the match using his vintage shoulder tackle, sideslam combo. Barrett ends up kicking out of Cena's AA at 2. Cena eventually ends the match but it took 3 AA's to put Barrett away. At the end of the match Rusev shows himself again, this time on the ramp as he makes a title motion around his waist.

Main Event #1 Contenders Match: Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar

This match is just as exciting as imagined. All 3 guys really gave it their all. Orton started the match on fire taking out both Brock and Roman but the other two men gave Randy payback beating him down outside the ring by the announce table. Roman took his beating as well from both Brock and Randy, Randy working Roman's head with wrenches and Brock giving suplexes. The match finally returns to the ring and Roman tries to catch Randy napping with a Superman Punch but Randy knocks Roman down quickly with a powerslam. Brock then plants Orton with 3 big German Suplexes. He then goes to F5 Reigns but Roman counters with an elbow to Lesnar's head! Randy clotheslines Roman and then plants Brock with an RKO but Brock kicks out at a close 2! No one wants to lose as all three men continue to save themselves by breaking up the others' pin attempts. The end came when Brock hit an F5 on Randy but turned around into a Spear by Roman!!! Roman pins Brock for the 3 count!!!

Winner and #1 Contender: Roman Reigns

Old 11-09-2015, 01:44 PM   #3
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

Nice, I'm interested to see how this progresses!
Old 11-09-2015, 04:27 PM   #4
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

My boy Roman Reigns is the number one contender! I really hope you do something with Goldust, especially after a pin fall win over Ambrose!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2015, 04:42 PM   #5
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

I was so shocked at the contenders match! I was honestly expecting Randy to win because it looked like he had it a few times. I've gotta decide what to do with Goldust because I really like his character. Glad you enjoyed it though homie! My Women's show is next and I'm going to love doing that!!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2015, 02:27 PM   #6
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Bray vs. Ambrose is a great rivalry to start back up. Reigns vs. Rollins as well, this Universe could be like a "what if" scenario since we know we aren't getting Reigns vs. Rollins in real life anytime soon.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:38 PM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Can't wait to see how this one progresses. I just hope I can keep everyone's straight this year with all the new guys joining us.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-11-2015, 12:38 PM   #8
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo WWEDivas.jpg
April Week 1
San Diego,CA
The show starts with Stephanie McMahon coming down to the ring...
Stephanie McMahon: Hello everyone and I am proud to welcome you to Tuesday Night Women's Takeover!! (pyro goes off on the stage) The ladies of the WWE have been asking for months for a chance and I have supported them throughout. Now tonight you all will see some amazing Women's wrestling! Tonight is all about crowning our first Women's Champion so the first four matches will be qualifiers for the Main Event which will be a Fatal 4-Way ladder match!! Now since I have other responsibilities with Triple H on Raw and Smackdown I am appointing two women to oversee this show. You all may know these ladies as two of the most famous women wrestlers in history.....Trish Stratus and Lita!!! (Crowd goes ballistic as the two make their way to the ring)

Lita: Stephanie thank you so much for having me and Trish be the GM's for this show you and the women of the WWE helped create! I wish this was around when me and Trish were still competing

Trish: Steph we will make you proud! Now folks....are you ready to see some amazing women's wrestling? Then on with the show!!!

Match 1: Charlotte vs. Naomi
The crowd goes wild as a remixed version of Ric Flair's theme music plays and out comes Charlotte, one of the best NXT Women Champions in the history!
The two ladies lock up with Naomi coming out on top in the exchange. Charlotte fights back with chops and kicks. Naomi shows off her athleticism surprising Charlotte with an enziguri and countering Charlotte's attacks with flips and kicks. Charlotte fights back after awhile and lands a running jumping knee drop but Naomi kicks out at 2 to Charlotte's disbelief, Naomi gets in some offense after the kickout but is shut down when Charlotte locked in the Figure 8 and forced Naomi to tap out! This was a great match to kick off the show!

Winner by Submission: Charlotte

Match 2: Gail Kim vs. Brie Bella
We see another debut in the second match of the night in the form of former TNA Knockouts Champion and former WWE Women's Champion Gail Kim! She is greeted by loud cheers from the WWE Universe. Gail comes out on fire taking it to Brie with punches,kicks and capping it with an impressive head scissor! Crowd chants of “Welcome back” ring out as Kim takes time to acknowledge the fans. Brie catches Gail from behind with a cheap shot as she was celebrating and takes control of the match slamming Kim to the ground by her hair. Brie plants Gail with a huge back suplex then calls for and connects with the Bella Buster. Brie puts her feet on the ropes and the ref never sees it as he counts to 3!! Brie advances!!

Winner by pinfall: Brie Bella

The scene cuts backstage to Nikki Bella in an interview with Renee Young
Renee: Nikki, your sister just advanced to the Fatal-4-Way finals tonight. How does that make you feel?
Nikki: Well Renee obviously I'm happy for my sister because she earned the opportunity in a tough match against a former Women's Champion. However, I still have my chance tonight in a match as well.
Renee: That's true, speaking of your match is against the longest reigning Women's Champion in history AJ Lee. What are your thoughts on her? (Just then AJ walks into screen.)
Nikki just looks at AJ, scoffs then walks away as AJ smiles.

Match 3: Natalya vs. Paige
Paige starts the match by quickly hitting a spinebuster on Natalya. Nattie then goes on the offensive working Paige with her technical skills and a show of power with a huge back body slam. At one point Paige caught Natalya off guard with a roll up pin and almost won but Natalya managed to kick out at 2. The ladies then brawled out of the ring for a bit but they managed to get back in at the count of 6. Paige then hit Nattie with the Paige Turner but was kicked out of at 2. Paige then screamed and landed the Ram-Paige and again Nattie kicked out a 2! Natalya finally works her way back into the match by fighting out of a sleeper hold and putting Paige on the top rope, and slamming her to the mat with a huge arm drag. The two go back and forth a bit longer but the end came when Paige countered a Russian leg sweep of Nattie into a second Ram-Paige for the victory!

Winner by pinfall: Paige

Match 4: Nikki Bella vs. AJ Lee
The match starts off pretty even with neither lady able to get an advantage, Until AJ pushed Nikki into the corner and the ref came to break up the hold. Nikki slapped AJ as the ref was trying to break the hold, what a cheap tactic! Nikki then puts AJ on the top rope and brings her down hard with a huge back suplex which Lee was able to kick out at 2. Nikki was in full control till AJ whipped her into the corner and hit a Shiranui but was only able to get a 2 count. Lee then locked in the Black Widow but Nikki fought out of it. The end came after an elbow from AJ looked to daze Nikki, who was put on the top rope and AJ wowed the crowd with a beautiful hurricanrana and picked up the pinfall!

Winner by pinfall: AJ Lee

The scene cuts to Trish, Lita and Stephanie in an office. They talk about how big tonight has been for women's wrestling and then Trish and Lita announce that next week will there will be another tournament to crown Women's Tag Team Champions.

Main Event Fatal 4-Way Ladder for WWE Undisputed Women's Championship: Charlotte vs. Brie Bella vs. Paige vs. AJ Lee
This was a great battle between 4 amazing women. Charlotte was the first to bring a ladder into the mix but it was quickly used against her as Paige suplexed her onto the ladder. Eventually all four ladies were in the ring battling for control of the ladder. Paige was the first to make a grab for the title but AJ climbed to the top and knocked her off. AJ went for it next, got hold of it then Brie came in and grabbed her by the legs off the belt as she crashed to the floor. Charlotte then went up and grabbed hold of it. She looked like she was going to win until Lee came and punched Charlotte's chest so hard she fell. AJ was all alone from there and un-hooked the belt to win the title!!!

Winner and NEW Undisputed Women's Champion: AJ Lee

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »