Home

MY WWE2K16 UNIVERSE MODE

This is a discussion on MY WWE2K16 UNIVERSE MODE within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2015, 12:04 PM   #9
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MY WWE2K16 UNIVERSE MODE

Quote:
Originally Posted by hironationrockz
what about the segments?? Are they okay or should I describe it more.
Might work on adding a little bit more. Also put spaces in so its easier to see where matches/segments separate.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-06-2015, 11:28 PM   #10
Rookie

Red face Re: MY WWE2K16 UNIVERSE MODE

SMACKDOWN APRIL WEEK 1

Kevin Owens makes his way to the ring. He talks about his win at wrestlemania. he went on to say he would never ever lose the IC title. Dean Ambrose makes his way to the ring. He appoloziges for spoiling KO's party but he thought he would talk about his own win at WM against ADR. KO says "If you think you are a great champion then let me tell you, you are just a joke of a champion." Dean says lets find out who is the better man right here right now. Triple H music hits. He comes out " Well looks like we have two champs trying to find out whose the better man. Well we will find out in our main event as Kevin Owens goes one on one against Dean Ambrose.

Daniel Bryan will be on Miz TV tonight

Match #1 : The Lucha Dragons vs The Dudley Boyz
This was a back and forth match where we saw Dudley Boyz trying to get the offence and The Luchas reversing all with high flying moves. Later The Dudleys get some dominance over Sin Cara. Sin Cara counters a powerbomb by D-Von and tags in Kalisto who clears the ring. He then hits Salida del sol on D-Von for the win
Winner :The Lucha Dragons

Match #2 : The Big Show vs Fandango
The Big Show won this one with complete dominance
Winner : The Big Show

Divas Segment

Match #3 : Rusev vs Mark Henry
Rusev started to attack Mark at the beginning of the match. Mark Henry gets his comeback moment and sets for the world strongest slam but Rusev escapes and hits a kick to the face and locks in The Accolade. Henry has to tap out.
Winner : Rusev

Daniel Bryan on miz tv. Talks about his WM win. Inturrupted by Sheamus and lastly by Roman Reigns. When they are done Paul heyman comes out. He says his client Brock Lesnar wont let the match go if he is not added to it.

Match #4 : Champion vs Champion : IC Champ Kevin Owens vs US Champ Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose dominated the first phase of the match. KO somehow managed to get some offences in the middle. At the end Dean Ambrose was going to hit the Dirty deed when ADR distracts leading to KO hitting with a pop up powerbomb for the win.
Winner : Kevin Owens
Old 12-07-2015, 10:39 AM   #11
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

Nice improvements from earlier shows. I would just add that you should look at how other people are writing up theirs. They develop storylines between multiple superstars so that there's a lot of momentum moving into the pay-per-view. I'm not expert myself, and being more detailed/entertaining is something I'm working on with my writing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2015, 12:47 PM   #12
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good show.

Much better format with a little more detail and readability is better.

I agree with imfromhoiland in developing multiple things at once really helps with progressing all shows, especially when building up to PPV matches otherwise you've only built up one match and there isn't any vested interested in the entire show. Also always be looking ahead. If you noticed in mine I started something with Swagger/Truth and then brought in Jordan/Gable recently to align with Truth. There is nothing PPV related as of now and might not ever be as they are the lower card shows but it builds interested in other things.

The other big suggestion is when people are talking make it seem like they are talking. Make it seem more like you are watching the show and not just recapping a show. If you notice on the ones for those of that have been doing this awhile (or may have efed backgrounds as well) when we type up someone talking we dont write stuff like and then he said. We put their name and then use quote so it seems like you are watching them actually talk. It really adds a lot. I don't think my segment between Edge and Orton would have nearly the impact it did on my final RAW before Extreme Rules if I had simply said Edge came out and tricked Orton into choosing a TLC match, even if I had added details of how he tricked him.

But much better and cleaner write up. You'll get there. It takes time. Feel free to shoot me and probably others PMs to ask for suggestions.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-17-2016, 08:05 AM   #13
Rookie

started a new universe check it out here http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-universe.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »