Home

MY WWE2K16 UNIVERSE MODE

This is a discussion on MY WWE2K16 UNIVERSE MODE within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2015, 11:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MY WWE2K16 UNIVERSE MODE

Hey Whatsup guyz! I didnt post more than just 2 episodes last year but this year I will try to complete a year. I will be having 2 shows - RAW and SmackDown. I wont be posting divas matches as I dont myself book them but rather allow AI to book it which sucks. So am starting from night after Wrestlemania 32 ( kind of fantasy booking 2016). So here is the Wrestlemania 32 results.
WRESTLEMANIA 32:
Match #1 : US Championship : Alberto Del Rio(C) vs Dean Ambrose - Dean Ambrose winner and new US champ
Match #2 : Rusev vs Kane - Kane
Match #3 : Sting vs Bray Wyatt - Bray Wyatt after Luke Harper interfearance
Match #4 : Randy Orton vs Chris Jerio - Randy Orton
Match #5 : Triple H vs Batista (Batista's return match) - Batista
Match #6 : IC championship : Kevin Owens(C) vs Neville - KO retains
Match #7 : Tag Team Championship : The Dudley Boyz (C) vs The Sheeps of the Wyatts(Brawn Strowman and Erick Rowan - The sheeps of the wyatts new champs
Match #8 : The Undertaker vs John Cena - The Undertaker
Match #9 : Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns(Authority guy) : Brock Lesnar
Match #10 : WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP : Sheamus (C) vs Daniel Bryan - Daniel Bryan new champ.

Do let me know how was it. First Raw coming after feedback
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2015, 09:00 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: MY WWE2K16 UNIVERSE MODE

RAW APRIL WEEK 1
RAW starts with the WWE WORLD Champ Daniel Bryan. He cuts a promo on his huge win last night. Sheamus inturrupts. He asks for his rematch. Triple H makes his way to the ring. He says Sheamus will get his rematch but only with Roman Reigns added to it. Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring. He demands a shot on his client's behalf who defeated Reigns last night. Triple H rejects it. He sets Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus vs Roman Reigns for Extreme Rules but tonight Daniel Bryan and Sheamus will have their WM rematch in a non title match.
Sting will call out the wyatts tonight
Match #1 : The New Day vs The Usos and Dolph Ziggler - Dolph pins Big E after a zigzag
Match #2 : Dean Ambrose vs R-Truth - Dean Ambrose wins via pinfall. ADR attack Dean post match
John Cena makes his way to the ring. He talks about his loss. Bo Dallas inturrupts him and talks about how he could get back on The Undertaker for his loss. All he has to do is Bolieve. John Cena was already upset about his loss. This makes him angry. He goes on to attack Dallas but he somehow escapes.
Match #3 : Stardust vs Neville - Neville
Match #4 : The Ascention vs Lucha Dragons - The Ascention
Divas segment
Sting makes his way to the ring. He talks about his loss last night. He then calls out Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper. Wyatt family pyro hits the stage. Entire wyatt family in the ring. 4 on 1 assault. Lights go out and Gong hits the ring. When lights come back we have the Brothers of Destruction in the ring. Sting Taker and Kane stands tall as Wyatts run for their life.
Divas segment
Match #5 : BNB vs Ryback - BNB
Match #6 : Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus - Both man are exausted by the end of the match. Suddenly Brock Lesnar music hits. He comes down to the ring with Paul Heyman and destroys Sheamus and then F5s Daniel Bryan to end the show
Old 12-01-2015, 09:03 AM   #3
Rookie

I wont be describing the matches in Raw and Smackdown unless some cutscenes comes or have any interesting thing going in the match. But would be fully describing the PPVs
Old 12-01-2015, 09:07 AM   #4
Rookie

Rumors are circulating that Batista wont be making any television appearance for the time being and would be available only for live events.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:45 AM   #5
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hironationrockz
I wont be describing the matches in Raw and Smackdown unless some cutscenes comes or have any interesting thing going in the match. But would be fully describing the PPVs

I think this is a big mistake as there is nothing really to follow without some match write ups other than just results.

Also you have one show up and simply results (which if that is the way you are going to do your Universe shows should go up a lot quicker IMO as you aren't typing anything)
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2015, 11:50 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I think this is a big mistake as there is nothing really to follow without some match write ups other than just results.

Also you have one show up and simply results (which if that is the way you are going to do your Universe shows should go up a lot quicker IMO as you aren't typing anything)
Ok will try to describe matchups from the next show onwards
Old 12-05-2015, 11:51 AM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hironationrockz
Ok will try to describe matchups from the next show onwards
Just do the highlights at the end of the match.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-05-2015, 11:59 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Just do the highlights at the end of the match.
what about the segments?? Are they okay or should I describe it more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »