Home

WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux]

This is a discussion on WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux] within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2015, 05:44 PM   #25
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux]

THE HART AND SOUL...
APRIL, WEEK 2, 2015

*The show starts off with a video package and explosions to open up Total Divas*

RY: Welcome to Tuesday Night Total Divas! I'm Renee Young, here with my colleague, Byron Saxton!

BS: Renee, tonight is going to be hot! If you thought last week's debut was epic, wait til you see what we have in store for tonight!

RY: You right about that, as we have the tag team tournament for the Divas Tag Team Championships to continue tonight!

*Bayley's music hit and the crowd goes wild as the new Divas Intercontinental Champion makes her way to the ring*

BS: What a match for Bayley last week, going up against five other tough Divas to be crowned the first ever Divas IC Champion.

RY: She's been on top of her game lately. Former NXT Women's Champion, so it's no doubt we would have seen her with some more gold sooner or later.

*After her entrance antics, playing to the crowd, Bayley grabs the mic*

B: Thank you! Thank you guys so much!.. Last week, Total Divas made it's debut and the Divas revolution roared through the night in all it's glory, and I had the honors to be a part of that special night... Not only it was a special night for the Divas, but for me as well... I was able to overcome five other competitors to be come your first ever Divas Intercontinental Champion!.. This is proof! That anything can happen! You put your mind to something and dedicate to it, and your dreams, your aspirations, everything you worked hard for will come true! And I will do my best, not only to be the best champion I can be, but to give my all to all of you guys!

*The audience shows their support, cheering for Bayley. Suddenly, Natalya's theme hit as she makes her appearance on stage*

N: Bayley! Wow, congratulations on your new reign as the Divas Intercontinental Champion!.. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I couldn't help but hear that you said you will give your all to your fans and be the best champion you could be... Last week, we gave it our all in that Six-Diva Battle Royale, and it balled down to the two of us... I've given all my heart, dedication, and passion to this business for the dream to be a WWE Champion... And that dream was crushed once again, as I came so close to come up short... What I'm out here to say is, since we were the last two in the ring to compete for the title, I would like to challenge you for the Divas Intercontinental Championship at NXT: Fatal 4-Way! I mean, there is no Diva back there that is more deserving than I am.

*The audience cheers in favor to see that match happen*

B: You guys want to see Natalya and I fight for the Divas Intercontinental Championship!

*The crowd roars in a "Yes" chant. Then Stephanie McMahon's music queues*

SM: Whoa! Whoa there! Hold on a sec... We can't just hand out title opportunities whenever and wherever we want...

*The audience boos Stephanie McMahon*

SM: Natalya... You've been in this business for a very long time, and you're one of the most fiercest and respected veteran Divas in the locker room... But I don't believe you have what it takes anymore... I mean, your family, the Hart Foundation... Bret Hart, Owen, your father, Jim Niedhart, they all were great champions and had a great run... But when was the last time you were champion Natalya... I think you've lost that instinct to be "champion material"...

*Natalya loss for words. Could possibly realizing the truth, or conflicted by manipulation. Natalya suddenly shows irritation, beginning to fluster*

B: Which is the reason why she is out here Stephanie! She wants an opportunity to be Diva Champion once more-

N: Do, NOT! Speak for me, Bayley!... Stephanie... How dare you insult me like that!.. There is absolutely no reason to rub my family's greatest accomplishments in my face... Have you forgotten that I am a former WWE Divas Champion?.. There is absolutely no one more "Champion material" than I am!

*The audience supports Natalya, chanting "Nattie!"*

SM: Alright... You think you still have it! Okay, fine... Tonight, it'll be you, Natalya, against Bayley, in non-title match!.. If you win, you get your shot at the Divas Intercontinental Championship at NXT: Fatal 4-Way... If you lose, you WILL retire from the ring! Do or die, Nattie!

*Stephanie sneers at Natalya before walking to backstage*

RY: Wow! I guess we have our main event!

BS: Main event! More like the match for the century! It's do or die for Natalya. If she loses tonight, it can be all she wrote for her career...
------

Match #1: Angela Omega v Nia Jax
A steam-head Angela Omega didn't waste no time taking the fight to Nia Jax, as she was making her entrance to the ring. After that vicious attack that happened last week, Omega wanted some payback in the worst way. Omega hops out the ring and charges at Nia, both comepetitors exchanging blows but Nia gets the best of her as she displays her power. The audience quickly gets into the fight, booing Nia Jax, cheering on for Angela Omega. With Omega looking really groggy, Jax slows down the fight on the ramp to her pace until she was countered with a huge drop kick from Omega. Omega then plants Jax with a Sit-Out Spinebuster.

Omega turns the tide of the fight in her favor and puts a beating on Nia Jax. Both Divas getting out of control, the referee had no choice to call this match off and call for back-up to break the two apart as the crowd chants, "Let Them Fight!"
No Contest
------

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

ES: Natalya, after hearing that devestating ultimatum Stephanie McMahon has given you, can you tell us what's going on in your mind about the situation?

N: I... I don't know what to think... To be honest, I'm still stunned that she even do this... This job... The WWE, is all I know and love... I have nothing else because I gave my life for this company and I belong here no matter what!... So tonight, I'm going to prove that... If I have to get real nasty and dirty, then so be it... I'm going to prove to Bayley, Stephanie McMahon, and all those who ever doubted me... I... Belong... Here...
------

Match #2: Alexa Bliss v Jade Carter
Both Divas square off in the center of the ring and Alexa Bliss gets the early upper-hand on Jade Carter, showing off her more in-ring experience. As Bliss was able to work Carter to the mat, Bliss went in for a kick, trying to knock Carter's block off, but it was countered Carter begins to take the fight to Bliss, showing off her offensive strikes as she pounds away on Bliss. Chop, jab, and another chop, and Bliss is reeling, stumbling into the corner. Carter jumps to the mid-rope and plants Bliss with the Mug Shot. Carter goes for a cover, 1-2-Bliss kicks out. Carter continues her offense on Bliss as the crowd gets behind her. Soon, Bliss counters Carter's punch and attempts a dropkick, but Carter side steps it and whips her over the ropes. Carter would then hang Bliss from the second rope and plant her with a Neck Breaker. Carter goes for the cover, but a 1-count. Bliss manages to counter Carter with a Fireman's Carry and tries to the momentum. Bliss attempts to Suplex Carter, but Carter blocks it and reverses it. Carter is dominating the match against Alexa Bliss, showing off her speed and dexterity, along with her athleticism. The crowd begins to chant, "Carter's Gonna Kill You" as she keeps on the offense against Bliss, not letting up. Carter goes in for the Belly To Belly and perfectly executes it on Alexa Bliss. Finally, Carter drives Bliss' face into the mat with the Avalanche Pedigree and covers, 1-2-3!
Jade Carter Wins By Pinfall
------

SEGMENT

RY: This is just in a moment ago, our WWE medical trainers have been attending to Angela Omega backstage. Complaints about dizziness and head truama. Doctors have diagnosed Omega with a minor concucssion, but nothing serious to keep her from competing.

BS: A minor concussion, she's lucky to get away with that. Both Angela and Nia really went at it earlier tonight and it's unfortunate that one of them had seriously got hurt. We're wishing Omega a speedy recovery.
------

Match #3: Team Bella v Team B.A.D.
Alicia Fox and Naomi started the match for their respective teams. Alicia Fox takes the early offense with a few forearm strikes and a Snap Suplex to Naomi. Fox delivers a Russian Leg Sweep, keeping on the offense until Naomi was able to find an opening, jacking Fox in the jaw with an elbow of her own. Naomi made the desperate tag to Sasha Banks and Banks comes in firing at Fox. Banks with an Arm Drag on Fox, but Fox counters her next attack with a Fireman's Carry, swinging the momentum back her way. Brie gets tagged in and slams Banks head to the mat, doing it again for the second time. Brie goes on the offense, working on Banks. Brie grabs Banks by the feet, and suddenly, Banks counters, flipping to her feet and catching Brie with a surprised Enziguri. Naomi gets tagged in and takes it to Brie. Brie gets tossed over the ropes unto the apron and Brie comes back with a Hotshot, giving her enough time to make the tag to Alicia Fox. Fox tries to capitalize on Naomi, but she recovers quick and fights back against Fox. Naomi tosses Fox out the ring unto the apron then Shoulder Tackles her to the floor. The ref starts counting as Brie tries to rally Fox back to her feet. Naomi makes the tag to Banks as Fox gets back in the ring at the count of 5, and Banks plants Fox with a Head Scissors. Banks continues to work on Fox as the crowd gets behind Sasha Banks. Both teams continue to put on a great match, frequent tag ins, keeping the match fresh and the audience tuned in. Shockingly, the referee kept the match in check, without Nikki Bella or Tamina getting involved. Brie Bella hits Banks with a Thesz Press then goes for a cover, 1-2-Banks kicks out! The match continues with Brie in control, taking it to Banks. It wasn't long after until Tamina steps in to distract Brie to give Banks the opportunity to take advantage. Banks tags in Naomi as Brie tags in Fox. Both Fox and Naomi duke it out, spilling the fight outside and Naomi gets aggressive. The match goes on in Naomi favor, keeping the offense on Fox. Naomi tags in Banks, keeping the offense going on Fox, wearing her down. Banks sets up Fox in the corner and connects with the Double Knee Drop to the sternum. Banks goes for the cover, 1-2-Fox kicks out. Fox finds a way to counter Banks and tags in Brie. Brie comes in fired up, taking out Banks, knocking off Noami, but Banks recovers to counter Brie's Dropkick, and her momentum is short lived. Banks whips Brie in their corner and sets up for a double team. Banks hoists up Brie and Noami catches her with a Samoan Drop. Naomi covers, 1-2-Brie kicks out! Brie showing some resilency as the match continues to determine the team who'll advances to the Finals. Naomi runs Brie into the corner once more and connects with the Split-Legged Moonsault and covers, 1-2-And Alicia Fox saves the match. Naomi keeps up her attacks. She sees her moment to put an end to the match and Rear Ends Brie. Naomi covers, 1-, Banks sneaks Fox from behind with a Bulldog, taking her out before she breaks the count, 2-Brie kicks out! The match continues to go back and forth. Brie trying to fight her way back as Banks and Fox fights outside. Brie whips Naomi to the ropes and Naomi rebounds with another Rear End. Naomi covers once more, 1-2-3!
Team B.A.D. Wins By Pinfall
------

POST-MATCH INTERVIEW

RY: Noami wins it for Team B.A.D.! We finally have our match for NXT: Fatal 4-Way! It'll be Becky Lynch and Charlotte of Team PCB, taking on Naomi and Sasha Banks of Team. B.A.D.

BS: What a great match we just saw! Give credit to Team Bella, they gave their all, but Naomi and Sasha just had a better strategy to win tonight.

*The camera transit backstage where Team PCB were looking on at the match*

ES: Excuse me, Becky, Charlotte, now that we have winners of this round's tournament, you two will face Naomi and Sasha Banks at NXT: Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Divas Tag Team Championships. How do you like your chances at the upcoming PPV?

C: We like our chances extremely. Becky and I, we're not just some team that was assembled recently. We've been doing this for some time now. Granted, Team B.A.D., their talented, but they're definitely no Flair.

BL: And they're definitely no Lass-Kicker! At NXT: Fatal 4-Way, we're going to walk in as challengers, and leave as Champions.

*Paige butts in*

P: Speaking of champions... Nikki Bella, she has something that belongs to me. And in a weeks time, WWE Divas World Championship will be where it rightfully belongs... No more Alicia Fox, no more of the Bella Twins getting their way around here... It's finally time to bring their little world crumbling down to pieces and understand that "This Is My House!"

*The crowd supports Paige's rant*

P: So Eden... You'll soon be looking at the new WWE Divas World Champion and Divas Tag Team Champions, Team PCB...

*Team PCB interlocks their pinkies together before walking off to end the interview*
------

Match #4: Riley Baker v Michelle Mercedes
Riley Baker and Michelle Mercedes, both making their debut match tonight and they both want to impress the WWE Universe. Baker didn't waste time pulling out the stops with a quick Belly To Belly Suplex to Mercedes. Baker tries to build an offense, but Mercedes nips it with a Dropkick, bringing the match to an stalemate. Both Divas tie up, Mercedes getting the power advantage over on Baker. The ref steps in to make the break and Baker slaps MErcedes silly, getting her heated. Baker looked to tie up again, but Mercedes had other plans as she attacks Baker with strikes, following up with a discus forearm, knocking Baker on her back. Mercedes didn't take long to get really aggressive, tossing Baker out the ring and into the barricade. Mercedes then searched for toys underneath the ring, pulling out a ladder and the crowd goes wild for the action that is about to go down. Mercedes attacks Baker with the ladder, targeting her legs with several shots. The referee tries to intervene but accidently gets hit with the ladder, knocking him out. Mercedes whips Baker into the ring post, clinging her off the post. Mercedes continues to show how ruthless she can be, continuing her offense. Baker hurting and outmatched, Mercedes seized the opportunity, planting Baker outside the ring with a Full Nelson Bulldog. Mercedes stands silent over Baker, watching her lay there, not moving an inch. Finally, Baker starts to come to and stir back to her feet, Mercedes still standing over her, watching, plotting her next move like a predator. And without a second thought, Mercedes hits the Dudebuster on Baker, the ref counts, 1-2-3!
Michelle Mercedes Wins By Pinfall
------

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

ES: Bayley, up next, your about to take Natalya. A non-title match, which is also a career threatening match for Natalya. How do prepare for a match against an opponent who has it all to lose?

B: There's no preparation that can be done, to be honest. Natalya is a very competitive Diva, and a veteran leader to all of us Divas. I admire her and respect her tremendously, but I also have my duties as Champion to stay on top of my game. It's sad that this could be her last match here in WWE, and I hate to be that person that makes it her last... But above all else, I know she'll go out there and give it 100%, and that's the only thing I can prepare for... It's a tough situation, Eden, but I won't lay down easily...
------

Main Event: Natalya v Bayley
The match begins... The bell rings, and the crowd is silently anticipating the outcome of this match. Both Divas stare down each other, walking to the center of the ring. Both Divas shake hands, showing respect to one another before tying up. Bayley pushes back Natalya in a corner, getting a clean break. Natalya comes out swinging with chops and forearm shots. Natalya takes it to Bayley, taking control of the match as she delivers a Wheel-barrow German Suplex. Natalya continues her offense on Bayley, Russian Leg Sweep, Facebuster, working Bayley on the mat. Eventually, Bayley counters, trying to sway things, but Natalya stays aggressive, building her momentum as everything rides on this one match. Bayley was able to turn things around with a quick Dropkick, stunning Natalya. A quick view from backstage showed Stephanie McMahon looking onwards of the match, waiting on the outcome as Bayley continues to work Natalya on the mat with a CHin Lock. Natalya finds the strength to fight her way out of the submission, a few elbow shots to the sternum and Natalya connects with the Nattie By Nature out of nowhere! Natalya covers, 1-2-Bayley kicks out! Natalya starting to show a little frustration as she thought that would put her away. Natalya continues the match, staying on her game, working down Bayley move after move. getting Bayley in submission holds. Natalya covers again, but only a 1-count this time. Natalya being a force she is, Suplexing Bayley, following up with a Sit-Out Snapmare. Bayley gets sent into the corner and the fight turns up from there as they go back and forth, jocking for position while the fans go wild. Bayley counters Natalya into the corner then Monkey Flips Natalya, changing the complexion of the match. Bayley gets Natalya in a Dragon Sleeper, wrenching on Natalya's neck, but Natalya stays resilent, not tapping. Bayley goes for the cover, 1-2-Natalya kicks out! Natalya refuses to go down easily. Both get back to their feet, slugging it out. Natalya with a kick to the sternum then hoists up Bayley in a Stalling Suplex, squating in motion, showing off her impressive strength before planting Bayley to the mat. Natalya covers, 1-2-And just a 2-count as Bayley gets the shoulder up. Natalya sizes up Bayley and connects with another Nattie By Nature! Natalya covers to put away Bayley! 1-2-Bayley kicks out with a split second to spare! Natalya could not believe it, the crowd is stunned, Bayley will not go away! Natalya follows up with a huge Back Suplex and a Jumping Leg Drop. As Natalya tries to pull Bayley to her feet, Bayley counters with a sweep of the legs, turning the tables and stringing up some moves of her own, getting some momentum. Bayley fights back, planting Natalya with a Complete Shot. Both Divas goes back and forth, exchanging blows. Bayley went a dropkick, but Natalya counters it into the Sharpshooter! Bayley tries to hang in there, but the pain was too unbearable as Natalya wrenched back, sitting deeper, forcing Bayley to tap out!
Natalya Wins By Submission
------

FINAL SEGMENT

BS: Natalya did it! Natalya beat Bayley!

RY: It seems like Natalya isn't going anywere no time soon as she keeps her job and becomes the #1 contender for the WWE Divas Intercontinental Championship!

*Natalya celebrates in the ring, emotions are running wild after winning the biggest match in her career thus far*

RY: Congratulations Natalya, you deserve this adulation! You overcame the odds!

BS: The Hart legacy in the WWE continues!

*Bayley makes it to her feet, confronting Natalya, hugging her for a great match and for earning her stay in the WWE*

BS: That's what I'm talking about, great showmanship there!

RY: Two of the top Divas in the WWE just gave it there all, showing what Total Divas are really about!

------
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2015, 07:53 PM   #26
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Great women's show. I love the addition of the intro screen, especially with the custom women because it allows us to see who is wrestling right beforehand.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-27-2015, 03:52 PM   #27
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great women's show. I love the addition of the intro screen, especially with the custom women because it allows us to see who is wrestling right beforehand.
Thanks bro. Would've had it up sooner, but making new material in between revising is a bit of work. Want to make sure everything fits in properly.

Of course man, I try to be as detail as possible, but not overbearing the vision where it blands out.
Old 12-27-2015, 03:54 PM   #28
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamyice
Thanks bro. Would've had it up sooner, but making new material in between revising is a bit of work. Want to make sure everything fits in properly.

Of course man, I try to be as detail as possible, but not overbearing the vision where it blands out.
Nice, well right now you are one of my top favorites being posted right now.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 12-28-2015, 02:48 AM   #29
MVP

infamyice's Arena

BLACKOUT II
APRIL, WEEK 2, 2015

*The show starts off with it's theme montage then transit to the audience to open up NXT*

Phillips: Welcome to WWE NXT! Here at Full Sail University, I'm Tom Phillips, and I'm with my commentary partner, Alex Riley!

Riley: Tom, last week we had a hellacious main event that featured two of the NXT talent the WWE had to offer, Finn Balor and the NXT Champion Kevin Owens.

Phillips: That's right and it was reported on WWE.com that both Barlor and Owens had suffered severe injuries at the hands of this unknown advarsary who attacked them in their match last week when the lights went out.

Riley: I got to tell you, I got a bad feeling for tonight. I don't think last week would be the last time someone gets attack that viciously.

Phillips: Yeah, but we can only hope that no one else gets hurt that bad, and maybe we can get some answers to what's going on.
-----

OPENING SEGMENT

*NXT GM William Regal makes his way to the ring to address the situation that happened last week*

WR: Last week, Finn Balor and Kevin Owens put on a masterpiece of a performance, here at the Full Sails University... What was to determine whether or not Finn Balor would be the #1 contender for the NXT Championship, it went to ruin by a catastrophy of an assault, by an unknown assilant... And to make this even more unfortunate, both Balor and Owens have sustained severe injuries and may not compete for some time...

*The audience breaks into a "Fight Owens Fight!", "Let's Go Balor!" chant*

WR: Yes, yes, we all here at NXT wish them a speedy recovery... Which is to say, the NXT Champion's return is indefinite... Which forced Owens to relinquish the NXT Championship...

*The crowd boos*

WR: But do not worry, there will be a champion, here for NXT... At NXT: Fatal 4-Way, we will crown a new NXT Champion, and tonight, we will have qualifying matches to see who will step up and partake in the Fatal 4-Way main event at the next pay-per-view!

*The crowd supports the idea of matches*

Phillips: Yeah, this is something all of the NXT Universe can get behind of.

Riley: Qualifying matches for the NXT Championship? You know guys will need to step the game up to the next level. Opportunities like this don't knock often and the next plateau awaits for a new NXT Superstar.
------

MATCH #1: Blake & Murphy v The Vaudevillians
Both Blake and Gotch began this tag team match. A win here for the Vaudevillians could quickly put them in line for a title shot next Sunday at NXT: Fat 4-Way. Gotch gets the early offense going on Blake, quickly bum rushing Blake out the ring and English and Gotch attacks Blake like common thugs. Murphy comes to the rescue, taking out English momentarily and Blake fights back against Gotch. As the action continues, the fight makes its way back into the ring and Blake tags in Murphy. Gotch gets the one up on Murphy with a quick Russian Legsweep. The match continues back and forth until English is tagged in. English attacks Murphy, but Murphy counters with a beautiful Northern Lights Suplex. Murphy quick tags Blake, and Blake and English goes back and forth, exchanging blows. Aiden English hits a Northern Lights Suplex of his own and covers Blake, 1-2-Two count as Blake kicks out. English tags up Blake a bit more before making the tag to Gotch, and Gotch suplexes Blake. Following that move, Alexa Bliss gets involved, distracting Gotch long enough for Blake to recover and pull off a Neck Breaker. Blake tags in Murphy and the action continues as Murphy hits another Neck Breaker on Gotch then covers, 1-2-Gotch kicks out. Both teams go on to put up a hard fought fight, the crowd is into it, going wild for the action. Aiden English executes the Director's Cut on Murphy and covers, but the referee is distracted by Bliss. English whips Murphy into his team's corner and tags in Gotch and the Vaudevillians hits the Gentleman's Congress! Gotch covers Murphy, 1-2-3!
The Vaudevillians Wins By Pinfall
------

MATCH #2: Apollo Crews v Jack Swagger
Swagger comes in strong, take control of the match, out-wrestling Crews to the mat. Swagger follows up with a big Leg Drop and a Big Boot to the rebounded Crews. Swagger continues to work Crews on the mat, but Crews makes an easy effort to reverse the hold and Gorilla Press Swagger. Both men goes back and forth, hold for hold and Swagger delivers a big German Suplex. Swagger covers Crews, 1-And Crews kicks out easily. Swagger keeps the offense going, steady working Crews, targeting his arms to find an advantage. Swagger with a lot of momentum behind him, looking to earn a shot at the NXT title. Swagger stalks Crews as he starts to stir back to his feet and Swagger connects with the Running Chop Block. Crews is on the mat, holding his knee as he thrives in agony. Swagger quickly covers a for big upset, 1-2-Crews gets a shoulder up just in time! Swagger wasting no time to seize the moment and locks in the Patriot Lock! Crews is in the middle of the ring, crawling, inch by inch to get to the bottom ropes, and he makes it! Swagger releases the Patriot Lock on a 4-count. Swagger stays on offense, working on Crews' legs with knee stomps and leg snaps. Swagger pulls Crews to his feet, whipping him into the corner and Release German Suplex Crews. Swagger covers again, 1-2-Crews kicks out! Crews is off his game tonight and Swagger is picking him apart, not letting him breathe. Swagger returns Crews to the corner and hoists him up onto the top turnbuckle, where he climbs and Super Arm Drags Crews off the top rope! This match has been all Swagger thoughout. Jack Swagger sets up Crews on the mat and hits the Swagger Bomb on Crews! Swagger covers again, 1-2-Crews kicks out of a near fall! Everyone in the arena thought Swagger had it in the bag, but Crews showing resilency at the last second. Swagger went for the Gutwrench Powerbomb but Crews reverses it and starts to show life, fighting back and taking it to Swagger. Swagger is reeling and Crews sets Swagger up for the Spin-out Powerbomb but Swaggers manages to escape! Crews stay on the attack with an elbow shot to the jaw and follows up with a Fall Away Slam and a Spinning Back Suplex. Crews is showing his wear and tear, but he pushes on. Crews drops Swagger to his knees and stomps on his chest repeatedly. Crews cover, 1-2-Swagger kicks out! Crews thought he had it but it was only a two count! Crews tries to regroup and stay on the offense but Swagger surprises Crews with the Gutwrench Powerbomb! Swagger covers, this could be it! 1-2-3!
Jack Swagger Wins By Pinfall, Qualifying For The NXT Championship Match
------

MATCH #3: Xavier v Baron Corbin

Baron Corbin kicks off the match, literally with a Big Booty to the rebounding Xavier Woods. With the first strike out the way, you can sense that Corbin wants to end this match quickly and induct him-self in the main event at NXT: Fatal 4-Way. Corbin stays on the attack, following up with a Running Powerslam. Corbin has been dominating the match decisively in the early goings, stomping out Xavier then charging a knee to the cranium. It was looking bleek until Kofi Kingston distracted Corbin long enough for Woods to regroup and counter Corbin's next attack. Woods now tries to make his presence in the match, working on Corbin, dropping Corbin on his tailbone with a Atomic Drop. The match continues with both looking for leverage on each other as they both found ways to counter out of one more to another. Eventually, Corbin gets the best of Woods, tossing Woods across the ring. Corbin capitalizes with steady offense, but Woods counters with a Pendulum Backbreaker. Woods covers, trying to get an upset victory, 1-Corbin kicks out with minimum effort. Corbin counters Woods with an arm-drag and drops Woods with the Falcon Arrow! Kofi intervenes again, distracting Corbin while Woods tries to sneak attack Corbin, but Corbin keeps his wits and counters with a Crossbody Press. Corbin seizes the moment and catches Woods with the End Of Days. Corbin covers, but the referee is busy with Kofi as he delays the pin. Pissing off Corbin, Corbin gets more aggressive on Woods, slamming him into the turnbuckle and Powerslamming Woods to the mat! Corbin pulls Woods to his feet and Woods counters with a quick Back Suplex and quickly covers, 1-2-Corbin kicks out! A close near fall on Corbin and Xavier would have knocked off Corbin big time. Woods keeps on the offense, hanging Corbin in a tree of woe and sufficating him with his foot. The ref breaks the blantant chokehold on the count of four. Corbin tries to regroup quick as Woods climbs to the top and stuns Woods. Corbin hits Woods with a Superplex and finishes Woods off with another End Of Days! Corbin covers, 1-2-3!
Baron Corbin Wins By Pinfall, Qualifying For The NXT Championship Match
------

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

Jojo: Jack Swagger, tonight, you defeated Apollo Crews in a big match to qualify for the main event at NXT: Fatal 4-Way. Any surprise here?

JS: No surprise here what-so-ever. I'm highly confident in my showcase and what I can do in the ring. I'll give it to Apollo Crews, he came close to picking up the victory, but apparantly tonight was not his night. One thing for sure, the only surprise here is when the other three competitors steps into the ring with the Real American next Sunday and I walk out victorious as the new NXT Champion...
------

MATCH #4: Curtis Axel v Colin Cassady
Big Cass gets another shot at Curtis Axel, looking to redeem his-self from that loss last week to Axel. This time, the stakes were higher as the winner gets an opportunity to fight for the NXT Championship. Cassady opens up the match going straight at Axel, driving his knee into his sternum multiple times. Cassady rebounds Axel off the ropes and Shoulder Blocks Axel flat on his back and the crowd gives Cassady a big pop for his intensity. Cassady follows up with a big Back Suplex, staying on top of Axel. Axel somehow counters Cassady with a Neck Breaker to slow down the pace of the match. Axel even things up, taking it to Cassady. Axel rebounds off the rope and runs into Cassady's Big Boot. Cassady tosses Axel out the ring and follows suit, slinging Axel into the barricade, into the ring post, anyhwere that caused damage. The audience was so behind Cassady, and he fed off their energy. Cassady gets Axel back into the ring and lands a Neck Breaker of his own, working on Axel to wear him down. Axel counters with an elbow shot, not too effective as he runs into another Big Boot by Cassady and Enzo Amore is outside the ring hyping the fans! Cassady covers, 1-2-Axel kicks out in time. Axel gets back to his feet just in time to get mauled by a Clothesline. Cassady goes for another but Axel ducks it and catches Cassady in a German Suplex. Axel covers, 1-2-Cassidy kicks out! The match goes on, both guys giving it their all to have a shot at the NXT title. Axel sets Cassady up in the corner and drives Cassidy's face into the 2nd turnbuckle. Axel feeling it, he Snapmare's Cassady and hits him with a Running Neck Snap! Axel covers as this could be it! 1-2-Cassady stays in it as he kicks out again! Axel drawing some frustration and sizes up Cassady. Axel grabs hold of Cassady and plants him with the Hangman's Neck Breaker! IT'S ALL OVER! AXEL COVERS! 1-2-CASSADY KICKS OUT! CASSADY WILL NOT STAY DOWN! Axel starts pounding the mat, losing his focus as Cassady tries to recover. Axel whips Cassady into the corner and charges into a Big Boot. Axel stumbles back a bit and Cassady takes advantage, planting him in the East River Crossing! CASSADY COVERS! 1-2-3!
Colin Cassady Wins By Pinfall, Qualifying For The NXT Championship Match
------

MAiN EVENT: Tyler Breeze v Hideo Itami v Sami Zayn
The match kicks off and Hideo takes out Sami Zayn with a quick Leg Takedown. Breeze tries to intercept Hideo, but Hideo Dropkicks him. Zayn comes up from behind with a Back Break to Hideo, and Sami Zayn is the only man standing in cheers as the crowd breaks out into an "Ole" chant. These three competitors was main eventing tonight's broadcast and one of them was going to walk away with an opportunity to be one of the final four to compete for the NXT Championship next Sunday at Fatal 4 Way. Breeze didn't waste time getting back to his feet and taking out Zayn. Breeze and Hideo gets into a small scrap that puts Breeze in the corner which he counters Hideo with a boot to the face. Zayn intervenes and hits the Enziguri on Breeze and flattens him. Zayn sees Breeze in position and Zayn attempts a Springboard Corkscrew Moonsault, but Hideo intercepts with a kick to Zayn's mid-section as he crash to the mat, somewhat saving Breeze. No one could get a firm control of the match. Breeze taking the fight to Zayn, Hideo intervening to fight Breeze, Zayn comes back fighting both and landing a Dropkick on Hideo, Breeze comes back with a Back Suplex on Zayn. It was move for move, trying to one up each other. Breeze mounts Zayn and pounds Zayn's face in. Then Zayn counters with a kick to Breeze's temporal lobe, and Hideo comes out of nowhere with a stiff kick to Zayn's chest. The match continues, all three competitors putting on a damn good match, and not a single pin has been made. Each knowing that no one was near their call for defeat. Hideo gets in his zone, laying in those pattening keylock strikes of his on Sami Zayn, but Zayn counters with strikes of his own, an all out brawl was pending until Breeze delivers another Back Suplex to Zayn, landing Zayn on the back of his head! Hideo takes the fight to Breeze, both going at it, but in the end Hideo comes out on top with a Snap Suplex. Zayn recovers in time to team up with Hideo and work on Breeze. They double team Breeze with a Double Leg Sweep, swinging out into a Double Spinebuster. Their teamwork ended promptly as Hideo catches Zayn in a Single-Legged Trapped Suplex. Hideo takes his time climbing to the top rope and Breeze recovers to knock him off, crashing to the mat. Breeze follows up with a DDT on the foot, and Zayn follows suit with a Reverse DDT on Breeze. Zayn covers, 1-2-Breeze kicks out. Hideo and Zayn gets into another brawl, giving Breeze the opportune time to recover. Hideo sets up Zayn on the ropes, sending him and out of nowhere, Tyler Breeze superkicks Hideo, square on the jaw! Hideo could be out cold as this match turns into a one-on-one fight. Breeze takes control of the match, getting the leg up on Zayn. Breeze goes for a quick cover and Zayn kicks out almost immediately. Hideo starts to stir as the match continues between Breeze and Zayn. Hideo finally makes it to his feet and again, from nowhere, Breeze catches Hideo with the Beauty Shot! Just bad timing for Hideo. Zayn tries to take advantage, going for the pin, but Breeze drags him off and covers instead. Zayn does the same to Breeze which follows up into another fist fight. Zayn whips Breeze into the corner and from nowhere, Hideo lands a Running Dropkick to the chest of Tyler Breeze. Zayn takes advantage and hits the Corner Exploder Suplex on Hideo. Zayn covers, 1-2-Hideo kicks out! Zayn sees his opportunity to capture the win as he sizes up Hideo who starts to stir to his hands and knees. And from above, Tyler Breeze leaps over the unaware Sami Zayn and connects with the Diving Elbow to the back of Hideo! Zayn was taking aback as that last move came out of nowhere and the crowd goes into a frenzy, chanting, "HOLY SH1T! HOLY SH1T! HOLY SH1T! HOLY SH1T!". Breeze goes for the cover, but Zayn was there to break it. Zayn plants with a DDT and Hideo pops to his feet with a fire lit in his belly. Hideo charges at Zayn, striking him with all kinds of combinations as Breeze in the back scurry away to the other side of the ring to regroup. Hideo covers Zayn for the win, 1-2-Breeze dives in to break the count! The match continues in a near state of a stalemate for several more minutes and the fans are enjoying every second of it. Eventually, Breeze takes out Hideo, tossing him out the ring dazed, then attacks Zayn, but Zayn counters and Powerbombs Breeze. Zayn goes up top and Swanton Bombs Breeze and covers with both legs hooked! 1-2-
------

ENDING SEGMENT

*The lights goes out just before the three count pinfall for Bo Dallas*

Phillips: Hey! What the-

Riley: No, the lights went out again! What's going on?

*With the lights out, nobody could see anything, but they heard a lot of noises*

Phillips: Hey, did you hear that? That sounded like the steel steps.

*Moments later, the fans heard multiple crashing sounds in the ring*

Phillips: What's going on here! Can anybody get the lights back on?!

Riley: Tom, someone is in the ring right now! Somebody is assaulting one of the competitors!

*A few moments later the lights came back on and everyone in the arena was shocked at the unseen carnage. The expression on the people faces were filled with concern and shock*

Phillips: Oh my god! What-What happened?!

Riley: Something is not right Tom, why are these attacks happening?

Phillips: I don't know, I'm about as clueless as you are Alex!

Riley: Balor, Owens, Breeze, Itami, Zayn... They all have been decimated! Somebody is leaving a message... Somebody is coming...

Phillips: I think somebody is already here...

*The cameraman pans the camera through all the carnage one last time, seeing Hideo Itami laid out over the steel steps. Sami Zayn was knocked out with his face laid in a steel chair and Tyler Breezes laid out in his own pool of blood. All unconscious as well as the show ended without a winner*
------
Old 12-28-2015, 10:42 AM   #30
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Another really top notch show.

Interesting competitors chosen for the NXT Championship. Weird that the top 3 guys who were in the main event weren't competing to get a shot at being new champion, even if you had the attack planed beforehand.

Can't wait for that fatal 4-way match at the PPV.

Big request though. That small typing (probably a 1 on here) is really hard to read with the write ups but very detailed. I get lost a lot while reading. Can you type it at a different font size.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 12-28-2015, 12:19 PM   #31
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Another really top notch show.

Interesting competitors chosen for the NXT Championship. Weird that the top 3 guys who were in the main event weren't competing to get a shot at being new champion, even if you had the attack planed beforehand.

Can't wait for that fatal 4-way match at the PPV.

Big request though. That small typing (probably a 1 on here) is really hard to read with the write ups but very detailed. I get lost a lot while reading. Can you type it at a different font size.
Thanks, and actually, the main event was for the fourth spot in the F4W main event. Since there was no winner, Regal will have to address this next week.

So far out of the three official competitors, I belive Colin Cassady could pull it off and be a great champion, that's where my support is at. (These matches are still CPU-CPU despite the revising.)

Yeah, I don't mind upping the font. I'm still trying to cut back on the match detail, but I'm a sucker for visioning the match. So yeah, you'll be seeing a lot of paragraph matches. I kept the font small to save space of a long page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2015, 12:36 PM   #32
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamyice
Thanks, and actually, the main event was for the fourth spot in the F4W main event. Since there was no winner, Regal will have to address this next week.
Ah okay, I guess that I had misread and thought there were already 4 matches before that one.

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »