Home

WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux]

This is a discussion on WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux] within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2015, 04:17 AM   #33
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux]

MIND GAMES
APRIL, WEEK 2, 2015

*The show starts off with the theme montage and explosions to open up Smackdown*

Phillips: Here! At the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, we are here live for Thursday Night Smackdown! I'm here with the legendary John Layfield and Michael Cole.

Cole: Tonight, WWE Superstar John Cena will address the Universe on the condition of his father John Cena Sr. and Bray Wyatt.

Phillips:
Last week on Friday Night Smackdown, Bray Wyatt continued his mind games with John Cena and surprised not only John Cena, but the whole WWE Universe with a John Cena's father in a goat mask, laid unconscious behind Cena.

JBL: Bray Wyatt has gone too far this time Cole. Not many can mess with a man's family and get away with it.

Cole: We will standby for John Cena to address the Universe, but right now, we have some great action to get into...
------

Match #1: The Ascensions v Tyson Kid & Cesaro
Tyson Kidd and Viktor started the first match of the night for their respective teams. The Ascensions have had a rough go of things with the WWE tag team legends and other teams in the WWE lately. A win here could put them in shape for a tag team championship opportunity. Viktor gets the early offense on Kidd, but Kidd quickly shosws off his athleticism to counter Viktor's German Suplex. Kidd beats down on Viktor, a few stomps and rebounds off the ropes to deliver a low Dropkick to the face. Kidd tags in Cesaro and Cesaro picks up with Kidd left off. Viktor soons reverses Cesaro with a elbow shot to the jaw and manages to make the tag to Konnor. Konnor goes to work on Cesaro until Cesaro counters his Bodyslam into a Neck Breaker. Neither team could grab a firm hold of the match, but Cesaro made sure he made an impact in the match to help sway things in his team's favor. But that didn't last long as Konnor was able to power out of Cesaro's Headlock and get back into the action. Konnor makes the tag to Viktor but Cesaro takes the fight to Viktor. Cesaro fights Viktor into his corner and tags in Kidd. They both pull off a nice double-team, hitting a Double Gutbuster. Kidd covers, 1-2-Viktor kicks out! Viktor fights back against Kidd and rebounds Kidd off the ropes for Big Body Drop. Viktor takes control of the match, beating away on Kidd while he crawls to the ropes. Konnor gets tagged back in and and flattens Kidd. Konnor covers, but only a one count. Cesaro rallies Kidd back into the match and Kidd takes the fight to Konnor with multiple strikes that leads to a big Dropkick, knocking Konnor off his feet. Kidd hops up to the top rope, waiting for his moment and delivers a Missle Dropkick, laying out Konnor once more. Kidd whips him into their corner and tags Cesaro back in. Kidd snapmares Konnor, setting him up as Cesaro runs the ropes and delivers a smashing foot to the face of Konnor. Konnor is reeling as Cesaro rebounds Konnor off the ropes and delivers a beautiful European Uppercut! Cesaro delivers a body shot, curling Konnor and pops him with another European Uppercut. Konnor stumbles to the ropes then charges at Cesaro. Cesaro held his ground, tossing Konnor in mid-air, delivering another European Uppercut! Konnor falls flat and looks to be out cold! Cesaro covers, 1-2-Viktor saves the match! Kidd tosses Viktor out the ring and follow suit as Cesaro and Konnor continues to brawl in the ring. Chaos breaks out and the action is everywhere! Cesaro stays on the offense, battling Konnor into the corner and hoisting him up to the top rope. Cesaro climbs to the top alongside Konnor and Superplexes him outside the ring to the floor! The crowd goes crazy! Eventually the match goes back in the ring, Viktor catches Cesaro and The Ascensions double-teaming him before the ref gets to a count of five. Konnor makes a cover, but only a one count. Konnor tags in his fresher partnar Viktor to hopefully finish the job. But that was to no avail as Cesaro was able to get back to his base and fight back, delivering a Cravate Suplex and a German Suplex to Viktor before tagging in his partner. The match continues, both teams looking great, keeping the fans on their feet as if it was a main event match. With Cesaro and Viktor as the legal men in the ring, Kidd takes out Konnor as Cesaro plants Viktor with the Neutralizer! This could be over! Cesaro covers, 1-2-3!
Tyson Kidd & Cesaro Wins By Pinfall
------

Match #2: Stardust v Rob Van Dam
Last week, Stardust had a solid win over Sin Cara and tonight, he's looking to keep rolling with a win over "The Whole "F'n" Show", Rob Van Dam. Both men squared off and Stardust takes the early offense to RVD. The crowd looks to be supporting RVD as he turns things around quickly. Both men goes back and forth until Stardust hits RVD with the Alabama Slam early, Stardust covers, 1-2-RVD kicks out. RVD starts to fight his way back into the match, going strike for strike, move for move. He gets the upperhand on Stardust and sends him in the corner and shoulder tackles Stardust. Stardust is seated in the corner and RVD makes his way to the other corner, climbing the turnbuckle. Goldust tries to interferes, but RVD lands a kick on Goldust sending him back to ringside as RVD jumps, connecting with the Coast-To-Coast Dropkick. RVD covers, 1-2-Stardust kicks out. RVD stays on top of Stardust, and goes for the Rolling Thunder, and misses! Stardust rolled out the way in time. Both trying to make it back to their feet and Stardust gets up first. He attacks RVD with a gut kick and hits him the Beautiful Disaster Kick. It was all but over as RVD's eyes was glazed over. Stardust sized up RVD and hits The Queen's Crossbow on RVD and covers, 1-2-3!
Stardust Wins by Pinfall
-----

SEGMENT

*John Cena's music hits and as he comes out, as usual, Cena gets a mix reception, but Cena does not care as he kept a serious face and kept his eyes toward the ring. It was as if he didn't want to acknowledge no one*

Cole: Here comes John Cena. He said he was going to address the world of the events that took place last week here on Smackdown, in San Antonio. John Cena said he would also address Bray Wyatt as well.

*John receives the microphone and listens to the crowd*

Cena: Will you please just shut up and let me speak for a minute, please...

*The crowd was taken back a bit by Cena's attitude and choice of words, and more boos came to follow*

Cena: Last week, in San Antonio, Bray Wyatt did the unthinkable... Bray Wyatt had broken the forsaken rule... Bray Wyatt put his hands on my father... An old man, who never once step foot in a WWE ring and performed in front of thousands and millions... A man who was humiliated in front of thousands and millions... He left a unconscious man, lie in the ring, in the ring, in my presence... And to save face for his value, he puts a goat mask, over my father's face... Forcing me to remove the mask... And see the wet tears, of my father... I spent days and nights at the bed of my father, who is still hospitalized... They said, that he suffered a mild stroke, and that he could not feel anything on the right side of his body... The doctor said it could be months before he can begin to feel anything, and that angers me... Bray Wyatt... I don't know where you are, but you need to listen up... We have a tag team match tonight, and you better pray on everything I don't get my hands on you... I don't give a damn about the match, I don't care about my job, I don't care about Smackdown, I don't care about the WWE! I get my hands on you Bray Wyatt, I promise, I will end you Bray Wyatt! And anybody who steps in front of me will witness the monster you've been dying to born... Tonight, Bray, your kind ends here!

*The crowd stands at a stalemate, cheering and booing Cena*

JBL: Cena means business, Bray Wyatt has officially made this personal

*A moment later, HBK's music hits and he receives a big pop from his brethren Texans. After the crowd dies down, HBK begins to speak*

HBK: Cena, if anybody, and I mean anybody knows how you feel... It's me... Almost eight years ago, at SummerSlam, an adversary of mine at the time, knocked out my wife...

Cole: The adversary Shawn is referring to is Chris Jericho, who punched HBK's wife, Rebecca, in SummerSlam confrontation back in 2008

JBL: Must you throw everyone under the bus Michael? I remember, it was an accident!

HBK: And in this industry, things can turn for the worse at the drop of a pen... Things can turn from business, to personal very fast. And I understand your dilemma... I'm out here to say, as a General Manager, and a family man, I apologize to you John Cena, and to the Cena Family... What happened last week was, utterly disgusting, horrible, and unprofessional on behalf of the WWE talent... Your father should have never been involved in you and Bray Wyatt's rivalry... Things shouldn't have gotten that far, and it should have never happened...

*Cena quickly snaps back at HBK*

Cena: I don't care much for apologies around here no more... You can keep your apology, just give me Bray Wyatt and we'll call it even...

HBK: John... Look at you, you're letting Bray get under your skin, and he's winning that battle... Don't let Bray suck you in, you're too resilient and you need to fight back, but not at his game... I played this game before, and if you want to-

Cena: Shawn, I don't care for your sympathy for me or my family. You come out here and compare a mishap to intentions... Bray Wyatt is not a man you play games with... We're talking about a monster, who put his hands on my father, and put him in a hospital in bad health, not a wife who gets sucker punched in the face for a fat lip, because you wasn't man enough to take it your-self...

*The crowd was stunned by Cena, as well as HBK for going that far*

Phillips: Oh, that's just not right.

HBK: ... You watch your words Cena, don't make regret drafting-

Cena: Yeah? Or what? You going to fire me? If that's the case, you'll have to carry me out of here in cuffs, but not before I get my hands on Bray Wyatt...

*Cena drops his microphone as his music hits, staring at Shawn Michaels, receiving a stare back from Michaels as well to end the segment*
------

Match #3: R-Truth v Dolph Ziggler

PRE-MATCH INTERFERENCE

*Two fan favorites were scheduled for a match tonight and the crowd was excited for it. Dolph Ziggler was getting a nice pop from the crowd as he made his way to the ring and out of nowhere, Luke Harper blasts Ziggler from behind*

Phillips: Hey! That's Luke Harper!

Cole: What's he's doing out here? He's attacking Dolph Ziggler! Somebody get this psycho!

*Luke Harper continued his attack on Ziggler as the crowd booed his actions. R-Truth had enough and went out and tried to help Ziggler, but for his effort, R-Truth caught a big boot to the jaw and sent into the steel steps*

JBL: That's what you get for sticking your nose in other people's business. Luke Harper has an agenda and looks to keep it.

Cole: This is madness!

*Luke Harper embraced his heel with the boos, looking onwards into the crowd with his cold craze stare*
------

Match #4: Erick Rowan v The Miz
Neither both of these men were fan favorites under the lights, but the way The Wyatt Family has been running around, The Miz actually got a little cheap pop in Houston as he made his way to the ring. The Miz couldn't afford to dance with Rowan straight up, especially with Luke Harper lurking around after he viciously attacked Dolph Ziggler and R-Truth. The bell rings and The Miz plays to his speed, dodging the early attacks from Rowan. Rowan gets Miz cornered and Miz dodges out of the way and attacks Rowan while in the corner, getting some early offense in and momentum behind him. Miz keeps working on Rowan and hits the Russian Legsweep on Rowan, then mounting him with clubbing blows repeating the attacks. Rowan seemed to be uneffected and makes it to his feet. The Miz run the ropes and catches Rowan with an Arm-Trapping Swinging Neckbreaker, keeping Rowan off his game. Miz continues his offense, really giving Rowan a beaten, but Rowan soon turn things around for him-self and you hear the crowd boo louder in his efforts. Rowan showing some life, getting back into the match with constant headbutts and clubbing blows to the back of the Miz. The match goes on in favor of Erick Rowan and when all things seem lost, The Miz counters Rowan and plants him with a DDT, then goes for the pin, 1-2-Rowan kicks out. Following the pin, Miz sized up the reeling big man up for a running knee attack before he makes it to his feet a couple of times. Miz goes for the cover again, 1-2-Rowan powers out. Miz gets up, and in his direction, he meets the face of Luke Harper, who just stands there glaring at The Miz. The Miz was confused of his look and Rowan tried to capitalize on the distraction, but the Miz kept his wits and hit Rowan with the Snapmare Driver. The crowd was getting behind The Miz now, wanting him to finish off Rowan. Miz goes for the pin, but Luke Harper distracts the referee. Miz saw the distraction, and tries to knock Harper off the apron, but misses. In turn, Rowan recovers and knocks Miz out the ring in front of Harper. Rowan followed suit and kept on his attacks outside the ring as the count went up. Rowan eventually tosses Miz back in the ring, Rowan sees Miz in position and he splashes on Miz and covers, 1-2-Miz powers out on instinct! Rowan continue his assault with big haymakers on Miz and Miz somehow counters, dodging the big punch and catches Rowan with the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz covers, 1-2-And Luke Harper interferes in the match!
The Miz Wins By Disqualification
-----

POST MATCH SEGMENT

*The bell rings constantly as Luke Harper attacked The Miz and eventually Erick Rowan joins in*

Cole: Oh come on! This is a damn mugging! The Referee should've had banned Luke Harper before the match!

JBL: Luke Harper was out here to support his brother Erick Rowan. He did what had to do to prevent the pinfall

Phillips: But Erick Rowan still loss the match!

*The mugging continues on The Miz and surprising helping hand comes running to the ring*

Phillips: Look! It's Dolph Ziggler coming to The Miz's aid and getting some retribution!

*The crowd pops as Dolph Ziggler attacks Luke Harper, doing all he can to even the odds. Ziggler and Harper goes toe to toe and Ziggler connects with a sound-off Super Kick that laid out Harper.*

JBL & Phillips: OH!!!

Cole:
What a Super Kick from Ziggler!

*The Miz fights his way back against Rowan and with the help of Ziggler, they knocked Rowan out the ring, sending him to the floor next to Harper. Ziggler's music queues in victory and Miz and Ziggler are amped*

Phillips: Finally, The Wyatt get a bit of taste of their own medicine.

Cole: These two have been running a muck since they got here and The Miz and Dolph Ziggler says enough is enough!

JBL:
Things are starting get interesting around here Michael! A calvary is here looking to take The Wyatt don't a notch or two.
------

Match #5: Big E v Big Show
Big Show looking to come in this match and get a win over Big E, and hopefully get his name in the Intercontinental title picture. Both men square off and Big E takes the early advantage, impressively manhandling the Big Show with slams. People knew Big E was strong, but this was effortlessly impressive. It didn't take long for the Big Show to turn things around and take control, but Big E didn't waste time taking control back either. Both men went back and forth, with neither gaining much of an advantage. Later in the match, Big Show finally takes control of the match after hitting the Running Powerslam on Big E. Big Show covers, 1-2-Big E kicks out. Big Show helps Big E to his feet and continued his offense, but was abruptly stopped with a countering DDT from Big E. Big E takes charge and runs the ropes and a hits the Big Splash on Big Show, he covers, 1-2-Big Show stays in it. Big E helps Big Show to his feet and ran the ropes for a shoulder block. Big E makes contact, but gets Show to only stagger a bit. He does it again and Show staggers more, leaning onto the ropes. Big E was thinking big and ran the ropes once more, and out of nowhere, Big Show with a big spear! Show covers, 1-2-3!
Big Show Wins By Pinfall
-----

Main Event: Daniel Bryan & John Cena v The Wyatt Family

PRE-MATCH SEGMENT

*Daniel Bryan and John Cena made their way to the ring first and waited for their opponents for tonight. John Cena couldn't wait to get his hands on Bray Wyatt as soon as possible*

Phiilips: And you can see the intensity and fury in John Cena's eyes as he wait for Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt...

*The Wyatt's vignette pops up and the lights went out, it was time for the Wyatts to appear. John Cena anxiously waiting. The lights came back on moments later and standing before Bryan and Cena was Luke Harper and Erick Rowan*

Cole: Where's Bray Wyatt?

*The crowd anticipating the arrival of Bray Wyatt, but no show, but moments later, the Wyatt's vignette pops again and the lights went out again*

JBL: Here he comes...

*A video on the titantron begins to show. It was a dark place, and Bray Wyatt was not visible. A few seconds later, a dimmed light glowed onto the screen and you can hear this beeping noise, like a cardiac machine. Then the glowing light starting to roam up to a bed, and the beeping was getting louder. Then the soft singing starts*

???: "He's got the whole world, in his hands... He's got the whole wide world, in his hands..."

The closer the light got to the bed, the more clearer things got, and the light reveal the bed to have a patient, John Cena Sr.

???: "He's got the whole world, in his hands..."

The light, assuming to be Bray's lantern roamed over, and lo and behold, Bray Wyatt, dressed in his apron, gently running his hand through John Cena's father's hair*

Bray Wyatt: He's got the whole world in his hands...

Cole: Oh no, god no, this is not happening.

Bray Wyatt: ... Cena... I'm here...

*Bray blows out the lantern and suddenly, you hear a flat line. The lights come back on and the fans see a John Cena with a distraught look on his face. Cena freaks out and leaves the ring, racing to the backstage and making his way out of the arena in a town's car. With Daniel Bryan and Luke Harper left at the ring, the referee decides to continue the match and tells the announcer to ring the bell. Luke Harper approaches the ring, going up the steps and waiting in his corner*

Phillips: The referee has decided to continue the match, so in assuming, this will be a one-on-one match.

Cole: With Bray Wyatt not here, and John Cena taking his leave- Hey, what the?-

*Bray Wyatt slides in the ring behind Daniel Bryan and attacks him from behind*

JBL: It's Bray Wyatt! He's here!

Cole: Oh my god! Bray Wyatt was here all along?

Phillips: But we just saw Bray at the hospital!

JBL: Bray outsmarted Cena! Fooling him to the leave the arena!

*And the mugging on Daniel Bryan begins, as this match has now turned into a handicap match*
-----

Bray Wyatt begins the match, stomping violently on Daniel Bryan, inflicting pain as the craze eyes Luke Harper watched on. Bray kept on the attack on Bryan, not letting up. For a time, The Wyatt Family tagged in and out, staying fresh as the assault on Bryan continue and he was reeling from the 2-1 beatdown. Luke Harper was tagged in and worked on Daniel Bryan, overpowering him to the ground, stomping on him, dropping elbows, and gator rolling him around the ring. Throughout all that and a pin cover, Daniel Bryan remained resilient and kicks out at 2. It was this moment where Luke helped up Bryan, Bryan started to fight back and get into the match, countering with strikes and kicks. Bryan gut checks Harper with a kick then DDTs him, laying face first in the mat. Bryan goes for the pin, 1-2-Harper kicks out. Bryan continue to build some offense, working on Harper's arm. Bryan lets up and ran the ropes, only to get caught with a Super Kick and Harpers stares off into space. Harper tags in Bray and he zero's in on Bryan, choking him on the mat before the ref could break it up with a count. Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan goes back and forth for a while as Bryan found ways to counter Bray's big attacks. Bryan whips Bray into the corner, then knees him in the gut before laying him to the mat. Bryan climbs the top turnbuckle and connects with the Missle Dropkck. The crowd is in a fever pitch as he gets the fans behind him with the "YES!" chants. Bray staggers to his feet and Bryan launches out of the corner and hits Bray with the Single Leg High Knee and the crowd pops! Bryan covers, but Luke Harper was there to break the count. Daniel quickly gets up and starts attacking Harper and knocks Harper out the ring through the ropes. Daniel turns his attention to Bray and Bray blindsides Bryan and hits the Sister Abigail! 1-2-3!
The Wyatt Family Wins By Pinfall
-----

ENDING SEGMENT

*The Wyatt Family stood over Daniel Bryan as they look on with Bray smiling*

Phillips:
And The Wyatts wins this one-sided affair

Cole: This match was anything but fair

JBL: Cena got played for a dummy, and Daniel Bryan had to pay the price for it, but he went down fight, kudos for Bryan.

*Bray Wyatt sits up on his knees laughing as he screams*

Bray Wyatt: FOLLOW!!.. THE BUZZARD!!
------
Old 12-29-2015, 10:52 AM   #34
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

GREAT SHOW!

The entire Bray Wyatt/John Cena stuff is great.

I like that you have commentary because a lot of us don't (I personally just dont have time). You are really good with the Bray Wyatt character.

BTW, it was much easier to read with bigger font for sure.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-29-2015, 02:48 PM   #35
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
GREAT SHOW!

The entire Bray Wyatt/John Cena stuff is great.

I like that you have commentary because a lot of us don't (I personally just dont have time). You are really good with the Bray Wyatt character.

BTW, it was much easier to read with bigger font for sure.
Thanks man.

You guys gave the Cena/Wyatt fued the highest praise out of all my storylines the first time around, so I had to bring it back.

Doing commentary is just little technique to keep weekly storylines connected. If I put two shows of SD out and you only read the latest, you may read something that'll peak your interest to read the prior to catch up. It also helps keep characters' persona in check. Don't want Luke Harper doing a 180 and becoming the next Cena lol

Thanks man, I think I had the most fun channeling Bray's persona to write up a promo for him. After watching a few interviews and promos, his essence in words comes natural.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2015, 07:59 AM   #36
MVP

infamyice's Arena

DOUBLE EDGED SWORD
APRIL, WEEK 3, 2015

MINUTES BEFORE THE SHOW

Cole: We're here tonight ladies and gentlemen, in New Orleans, Louisiana! And we're ready to set off another night of Monday Night RAW!

King: Hey, look who's pulling up to the arena.

*The limo stops inside and the cameraman pans to the passenger door, out comes Seth Rollins, along with the General Manager, Triple H, and Roman Reigns*

Cole: Wait a minute! What's Roman Reigns doing with The Authority!?

King: Oh, come on, don't tell me he aligned him-self with those guys.

JBL: Roman Reigns finally has some sense! Reigns have finally been set on the right path! Just look at The Authority King. Each one of the members of The AUthority has been a former World Heavyweight Champion, and sooner or late, Roman Reigns will be the next World Heavyweight Champion after Seth Rollins!

*Then out of nowhere, Randy Orton bum rush Seth Rollins from his blindside. It surprises Triple H as he takes a step back, seeing Rollins get attacked*

King: It's the Viper!

*Triple H tries to step in between and break up the fight, but that only angers Orton and attacks Triple H as well*

JBL: Randy Orton is on a rampage!

Cole: But the show haven't even started!

JBL: Who cares? The Viper ain't waiting on no one.

*Randy Orton cleans out Triple H out of the picture and would soon focus on Roman Reigns, but out of nowhere, Reigns would Spear Orton into some heavy storage crates*

Cole: And Reigns Spears Orton!!

*And just like that, the fight was over before the officials and personnels could reach to them. Rollins picks him-self up and attacks Orton until he had enough*

SR: AND THIS IS WHY YOU'LL NEVER BE WWE CHAMPION!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HUH?! YOU SEE THIS RIGHT HERE?! *Rollins shoves the title in Orton's face* THIS IS AS CLOSE YOU'LL EVER GET!

*Triple H, Reigns, and Rollins finally exit the fight scenary, leaving the medical trainers to attend Orton as the show starts*
-----

*The show starts off with it's theme montage and explosions to open up RAW*

Cole: Welcome to Monday Night RAW! And as you already witness a preview of excitement tonight. Just before the show, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins and Triple H was attacked by his former Authority member, Randy Orton. What is to believe to be retribution of what happened last week on RAW when Randy Orton was set up by Rollins to be ambushed by Roman Reigns. But the Story here tonight is, Is Roman Reigns really with The Authority? If so, why?

King: Yeah, and there's no telling for what reason Roman Reigns have sided with Triple H and Seth Rollins, but you have to believe the WWE Universe is in shock and disappointed in what their seeing.

JBL: Who cares what the WWE Universe thinks King! In my days, these fans didn't help me win my first WWE Championship! And they're not going to help Roman either. But The Authority can! As long as he plays his cards right and don't bite the hand that feeds him.

Cole: Well, getting on with the show, we'll have Booker T and Chris Jericho in action against the Los Matadors, so lets get on to it.

JBL: My man Booker!
------

Match #1: LOS MATADORS v BOOKER T & CHRIS JERICHO

Booker T and Diego kicks off the match and Diego gets the upper-hand in the early shootings. Diego whales on Booker, switching from limb to limb, staying unpredictable. Booker eventually counters Diego and tosses him outside where the fight continues in Booker's favor. The fight gets back in the ring and Booker tags in JEricho. Jericho was looking to capitalize but Diego was quick to recover and take the fight to Jericho, but it didn't last long as Y2J stopped him in his tracks. The two goes back and forth and Diego created some space with a Hurricarana. Diego tags in Fernando and continues where his partner left off. Jericho tries to counter but Fernando turns it into a clothesline. Fernando delivers a Low Dropkick to Jericho's face. Fernando sets up Jericho in the corner and executes a beautiful Springboard Arm-Drag. Fernando covers near the ropes, 1-2-Jericho grabs hold of the bottom rope-3!
Los Matadors Wins By Pinfall
------

POST MATCH SEGMENT

Cole: Wow! The Los Matadors just stole a win! The referee was so out of position, he never saw Jericho grabbing the bottom rope.

JBL: That there is just bad luck. That referee should be fired for not doing his job properly!

*The audience goes into a loud boo for the match ending so early, particularly for the ref's blindness. Jericho and Booker T argues with the official, but the official stands his ground*

King: Looks like they're not happy with what just happened.

JBL: I wouldn't be either if I was screwed out of a match that quickly.
------

Match #2: DAMIEN SANDOW v RUSEV

Last week, the fans expected this match to be a squash match, but was in for a surprise when Damien Sandow defeated the powerful Bulgarian Russian, Rusev by pinfall. Not many competitors can say they got one over on the Russian Super-Athlete, but Sandow was one of them. Rusev was fuming and wasted no time getting at Sandow. Both men going at each other like rabid dogs, going blow for blow. Sandow creates some space with a knee to the gut and stay on the offense. Sandow catches Rusev with a Northern Light Suplex and continue his attack on Rusev on the mat. The fans were behind Sandow early as he had the advantage. Sandow continue to work on Rusev, not giving him any space to counter his way back into the match. Rusev eventually tries to make it to his feet with the ropes, and Sandow was right there behind for the Neckbreaker. Sandow covers, 1-2-Rusev kicks out. Sandow keeps on the offense with a Russian Legsweep and Knee Drops to the face of Rusev. Sandow helps Rusev to his feet and Rusev quickly counters into a Russian Legsweep of his own. Rusev starts to fight his way back into the match with ground attacks of his own but it didn't last long when Sandow came with a Spinebuster out of nowhere. Sandow lines Rusev up for the Elbow of Disdain and connects. Sandow covers, 1-2-Rusev kicks out of the deep two. Rusev is reeling at this point and Sandow has kept this match one-sided. Sandow picks Rusev up and works him onto the ropes with haymakers. Sandow then toss Rusev out onto the apron, going out there with him and DDTs Rusev on the apron! At this point, Rusev is literally out. If this was a last man standing match, Sandow would have probably won the match right now. Sandow escorts Rusev back in the ring and delivers another Northern Light Suplex, this time bridging the pin, 1-2-Rusev kicks out. Sandow stay on him with Suplexes and ground attacks. Rusev had one more push in him, but Sandow kept his wits and hits another Spinebuster on Rusev and connects with another Elbow of Disdain. Sandow covers, 1-2-3!
Damien Sandow Wins By Pinfall
-----

POST MATCH SEGMENT

*The bell rings and the fans around the arena cheer on Sandow for another huge upset over Rusev*

Cole: Wow! Well, what do you have to say about this one JBL? Damien Sandow just defeated Rusev again, twice in consecutive weeks!

JBL: That match was fixed! I don't care what anyone says, Sandow is a joke!

King: Well, the Joke is on you and Rusev again tonight, as Damien Sandow stands tall

*The raging Russian, Rusev, upset over another loss to the likes of Damien Sandow. He's stares a bull's eye on Sandow and attempts to attack Sandow from behind again like last week*

Cole: Uh-oh, Damien watch out! Get out of there!

*Rusev attacks, but misses as Sandow bowed to the crowd in time. Upon coming up, and a bit startled, Sandow escapes the ring, smiling and mocking Rusev as the Rusev was left in the ring with a leashed aggression*

JBL: What is made out of? Clovers? That was pure luck.

Cole: Perhaps, but the victor gets the spoils for another day.
-----

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

*Randy Orton was seen exiting the medical office and Renee Young tries to get some incite*

Renee: Excuse me Orton, can you give us some incite on why you attacked The Authority?

*Orton stands there, staring a hole in Renee. Renee realizes this wasn't the time for questioning as she puts her hand down hesitantly. Orton walks off*
-----

Match #3: JACK SWAGGER v MARK HENRY

Jack Swagger came into this match with momentum with a win over Cesaro last week. But when the bell rung, Mark Henry simply flap jacked Swagger and it appeared that all momentum was lost. Henry created some offense on the mat and pulled Swagger to his feet for a Back Breaker, followed by a Big Splash from Henry. Mark Henry had no agenda tonight, except for one thing, inducting Jack Swagger into the Hall Of Pain. Before Henry did too much damage, Swagger tries to turn things around and both men goes blow for blow, countering each other for a moment, but Mark Henry is too strong, charging at Swagger with a STO and another Big Splash. Henry covers, 1-2-Swagger powers out. Henry pulls Swagger to his feet for another flap jack as this match remains one-sided. Henry sized up Swagger and lifts Swagger up for the Military Press Oklahoma Slam! Swagger looks out of it as Mark Henry is simply too much to handle. Henry covers, 1-2-Swagger kicks out on a deep two! Swagger showing some resiliency by staying in the match, but the inevitable was near as Mark Henry lands the World Strongest Slam! Henry covers, 1-2-3!
Mark Henry Wins By Pinfall
-----

POST MATCH SEGMENT

*Cesaro music hits and people are wondering what he's doing out here. As he passes Mark Henry on the ramp, he smirks, looking at beaten Swagger in the ring*

Cole: I think Cesaro is out here for Swagger

*The ref sees Cesaro as he entered the ring and tries to stop him, but he simply gets pushed out the way*

King: Well, that wasn't much of a first line of defense

*Cesaro begins to attack Swagger with constant stomps, followed up with a jumping double-legged stomp*

Cole: Somebody please help Swagger, get this maniac off Swagger, he just had a match!

*Cesaro sets up Swagger in the corner and delivers European Uppercuts after European Uppercuts to Swagger. Cesaro takes a step back to the middle of the ring and charges at Swagger with a running European Uppercut. Swagger took at least 8 or 9 uppercuts before falling to the mat as Cesaro stands over him*

JBL: The man is out here to prove a point. That's he's better than Swagger in all forms.
-----

Match #4: BAD NEWS BARRETT v CESARO

Both men tie up and show some chaining in the little back and forth. Cesaro wanted to get serious and hits Barrett with an Uppercut. Cesaro takes Barrett to the mat and began to create some offense for him-self with stomps. The match goes on in Cesaro's favor, but not without Barrett trying to come back into the match. One counter lead to another and Barrett reverses a Uppercut and turns it into a full fledged Full Nelson Slam. Barrett begins to work on Cesaro, swinging the momentum. Barrett built enough momentum behind him and sent Cesaro into the ropes, rebounding him with the Winds Of Change. Barrett covers, 1-2-Cesaro kicks out. Cesaro fights his way back into the match, but before he could really capitalize, Barrett Vertical Suplexes Cesaro to take back control. The match goes on and Barrett makes one mistake and Cesaro counters with a Legsweep. He works Barrett into the corner for a running European Uppercut and floors Barrett. Cesaro calls for it and hits the Gutwrench Suplex on Barrett. Cesaro covers, 1-2-3
Cesaro Wins By Pinfall
-----

LOCKER ROOM SEGMENT

*The camera returns from commercial and focus in on Roman Reigns, sitting alone with his thoughts as he wraps his fists up. Then in comes Dean Ambrose, entering the scene*

DA: Should I need to ask you why?.. What are you thinking?.. The Authority?? Are you out of your mind?? Seriously Roman, as much as we been through with them... Have you forgotten we went to war with Evolution.. Then that snake Seth Rollins turns his back on us and put metal chairs in our backs, yours first especially! Oh man, I still want to wring his neck out.. And how many times have we chased that WWE Championship together and they always stuck their ugly noses in our business?.. Just like how Seth Rollins did at WrestleMania... That chance to become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion was yours Roman and he stole that from you... So why?.. Why...

*After a moment, Roman stands up, looking Dean square in the eyes, siliently walking by and out of the locker*
------

Match #5: NEVILLE v SHEAMUS

After defeating Dean Ambrose last week, Sheamus became the #1 contender for the United States Championship. Ambrose wasn't too happy about it, taking out his aggression on Sheamus, but the momentum is behind him as he push forward to Backlash. The two kick off the match and Sheamus explodes out the corner with a polished Hammer to the face of Neville. Sheamus quickly takes control of the match, European Uppercut, Elbow Drop to the sternum, and big Back Suplex. Sheamus was looking to put away Neville quick, but Neville fights back. Neville with strikes high and low, Neville rebounds Sheamus off the ropes and Japanese Arm Drags Sheamus. Sheamus recovers and turns turns things around, swinging the momentum back into his favor. Every counter Neville had, Sheamus had an answer for. Neville was just getting dominated and out muscled. Sheamus had Neville figured out and was able to keep Neville from flying around the ring and his athleticism. After some time, Sheamus sized up Neville and plants him with the White Noise! Sheamus covers, 1-2-Neville kicks out! The match continues with Neville countering, fighting back, but Sheamus too strong to go blow to blow with. The fight spills out the ring and Sheamus delivers a big German Suplex, folding Neville up. The fight returns to the ring and Sheamus hits Neville with the Rolling Senton. The crowd boos Sheamus louder than ever as he soaks it in. Sheamus sees his moment and lurks Neville. Neville begins to stir and turns to Sheamus, stumbling into a fierce Brogue Kick! Sheamus covers, 1-2-3!
Sheamus Wins By Pinfall
------

Main Event: RANDY ORTON v ROMAN REIGNS

Just as the bell rung, an barrage of fists exploded in the ring between Orton and Reigns. So much animosity and tension between the two, you could expect evil intent in this match up, especially with Seth Rollins at ringside. Orton gets the upper-hand in the early stages of the match, taking the fight to Reigns as the crowd gets behind him as he gains momentum. Reigns was able to shut it down with a quick Arm Drag, but Orton stays on the offense, being relentless as Orton throws Reigns into the corner and stomps him down into a sitting for more vicious stomps. Rollins was quick to get in Ortons face to buy Reigns some time to recover and it bared fruit as Reigns snuck up behind Orton and hits him with a Triple Back Suplex. Reigns gets aggressive, taking the fight to Orton. Headbutts, heavy blows, and a big Samoan Drop. Reigns covers, 1-2-Orton kicks out. Reigns went for Orton, but Orton counters and sends Reigns out the ring. Both goes out at it, neither getting a upper-hand. The match gets back into the ring and Reigns dives in with a Spinebuster. Reigns rebounds Orton and catches him with a Clothesline, following up with a Powerbomb. Reigns covers, 1-2-Orton kicks out, staying alive! Frustration builds on Roman Reigns' face and he backs him-self into a corner, pulling off his signature arm-**** and awaits Orton. Orton gets back to his feet, stirring around and Reigns catches him with the Superman Punch! Orton is down and out! Reigns covers, 1-2-AND ORTON KICKS OUT ON INSTINCT! Orton still looking like he's suffering from the effects of the Superman Punch and Reigns jumps back on offense, but Orton counters with a Back Suplex. Orton finds the energy, digging deep inside to pull him-self back to base and throws Reigns through the ropes, setting him for the Spike DDT, and he connects with it! The fans are rowdy and in a frenzy for this match as it blows the roof off! Rollins is going ballistic outside the ring and jumps on the apron, arguing with Orton once more. Roman begins to stir and gain his ground as Orton turns his attention back to Reigns and SPEAR! SPEAR! REIGNS SPEARS ORTON! REIGNS COVERS! 1-2-ORTON GETS THE SHOULDER UP!! Everybody in the ring is in shock that Randy Orton survived the Spear as the match continues. Both men exhausted, spent, and beaten down. The match goes on, both competitors slugging it out. Reigns lifts Orton up for the Samoan Drop, but Orton slithers off and looks for the RKO, and Reigns counters, pushing Orton off and catches Orton with the Superman Punch again! Reign covers, 1-2-3!
Roman Reigns Wins By Pinfall
------

FINAL SEGMENT

Cole: What a incredible match! Roman Reigns picking up the victory here to night!

JBL: What I tell you King, you play nice with the Authority, and good things happen for you!

*Seth Rollins hops in the ring and celebrates with Roman Reigns, holding his arm up high*

King: I still don't like the fact that Roman Reigns had to go side with the Authority, this isn't like him at all!

Cole: Fact of the matter is King, Roman Reigns is now a member of the Authority and the AUthorit has never looked any more dominant..

Spoiler

------
Old 12-30-2015, 10:50 AM   #37
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Another really good show.

The Authority angle with Reigns and Orton is really good.

Interested in seeing where you go with Cesaro. Kind of crazy he brutally attacked someone (a heel move) and then took on a heel in the next match.

Sandow with another big win.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-30-2015, 03:20 PM   #38
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Another really good show.

The Authority angle with Reigns and Orton is really good.

Interested in seeing where you go with Cesaro. Kind of crazy he brutally attacked someone (a heel move) and then took on a heel in the next match.

Sandow with another big win.
Thanks bro.

It's still a work in progress story arc, I still haven't figured out how it's going to play out yet for Backlash. Cause after that PPV, all storylines are fresh (For RAW & SD).

I wouldn't call it a "heel move", moreso as, "you loss, get out my ring" type situation. Cesaro & Swagger having a little feud, so the animosity towards each other is there.

Sandow is getting a good push.
Old 12-30-2015, 05:10 PM   #39
Pro

Caught up with this, im enjoying it. Nice writing style to get me interested in whats going on.

I think the biggest praise is that, i dont really know many of the wrestlers you use as im into the older stuff and these new guys ive not seen much of (outside of the bigger names). But your universe is engaging me with them.

I do hope to see more of HBK though
Old 12-30-2015, 07:51 PM   #40
MVP

infamyice's Arena

ROAD TO THE FATAL 4-WAY
APRIL, WEEK 3, 2015

*The show starts off with a video package and explosions to open up Total Divas*

RY: We are less than a week away from NXT: Fatal 4-Way! And the road starts here at Total Divas! I'm Renee Young and here with my colleuge Byron Saxton!

BS: Renee, tonight is going to be hot! I mean really hot! We got Becky Lynch against Sasha Banks. Both Divas tuning up for their big night at NXT: Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Divas Tag Team Championships.

RY: Plus we have Paige in the main event with Brie Bella. Paige has been chumping at the bits to get to the WWE Divas World Championship and to knock off the Bella Twins off their high horse.

BS: Well, a win tonight here could put Paige in position to rid the Twin Magic Era once and for all.
------

Match #1: EMMA v NIA JAX

Emma and Jax starts the match off tying up, and Nia effortlessly shows her strength in the early going of the match. Emma takes control with a Suplex and a Springboard Bulldog. Jax makes a comeback, taking the fight to Emma with a Fall Away Slam. Both Divas go back and forth as Emma surprises Nia Jax. Eventually, Nia Jax catches Emma with the Super Kick, dropping her quickly and covers, 1-2-Emma kicks out!. Nia continues to assault Emma before finishing her off with the Running Leg Drop! Jax covers, 1-2-3!
Nia Jax Wins By Pinfall
------

POST MATCH SEGMENT

*After an almost decisive victory, Nia Jax grabs a microphone, bringing her attention to her rival, Angela Omega*

NJ: Oh Angela, I hope you were paying attention to my match... Cause that's exactly what I'm going to do to you at NXT: Fatal 4-Way... When I'm done with you, you're going to wish your parents never gave birth to a loser like you...

RY: Some very choosy words from Nia Jax.

BS: Yeah, you gotta believe that Angela was watching, and she's not taking those words lightly. Angela Omega has a fight on her hands.

RY: We'll have to see how it turns out turns out this Sunday!
------

Match #2: LAYLA v MARILYN

Marilyn makes her second appearance on Total Divas after losing her debut in a Triple Threat featuring Angela Omega and Nia Jax. Layla didn't waste time going at Marilyn as the bell rung. Marilyn quickly sways the momentum in her favor with a Sit-Out Jaw Breaker. Marilyn gains momentum, controlling the pace, not letting up on Layla. Layla gets back in control after reversing a Back Suplex into a Bulldog, but her offense was short lived as Marilyn found a way to fight back. Marilyn whips Layla in the corner and gives her multiple headbutts. Layla counters out of the corner and delivers a Face Buster to Marilyn. Marilyn reeling and Layla lands the Chick Kick! Layla covers, 1-Marilyn kicks out! Layla had enough and drops Marilyn with the Hangman's Neckbreaker! Layla covers again, 1-2-Marilyn gets the shoulder up! Marilyn showing resiliency and Layla is frustrated she can't put away her opponent. Layla gets a little offense in, but Marilyn fights back. Both Divas going back and forth. Layla gets Marilyn with another Chick Kick! She covers, 1-2-Marilyn kicks out once more! Layla is losing her mind as she comes up short of a 3-count. Layla sets Marilyn up in the corner and connects with the Face Lift! Layla covers, 1-2-MARILYN GETS THE SHOULDER UP!! The fight continues as the fans are loving every moment of it. Layla hits Marilyn with a Full Nelson Face Crusher and covers again, 1-2-Marilyn kicks out again! Marilyn refuses to stay down. Layla running out of ways to put away Marilyn as she charges at Marilyn but Marilyn counters with a Big Back Drop. Marilyn sizes up Layla and connects with the Roundhouse Kick and covers Layla, 1-2-Layla kicks out! Marilyn signals for the end and lurks Layla. Layla starts to stir and Marilyn plants her with the Web Trap! This could be over, Marilyn covers, 1-2-3!
Marilyn Wins By Pinfall
------

Match #3: BECKY LYNCH v SASHA BANKS

Both Divas start the match off, representing their respective faction as head into NXT: Fatal 4-Way for their Divas Tag Team Championship match. Banks & Lynch in the early goings was a stalemate until Lynch started to take over after a Snap Suplex. The match goes on slow and methodical, Lynch picking her spots, and Banks finding a way to fight back to keep alive. Banks hits a Back Suplex on Lynch and covers, 1-2-Lynch kicks out. Lynch tries to fight back, but Banks scores with a beautiful Hurricarana, keeping Lynch off her game. Banks fights Lynch into the corner and props her up for her signature. Sasha Banks squares up on Lynch and lands with the Double Knee to the mid-section! Banks covers! 1-2-Lynch kicks out! The match continues and Lynch turns things around with a strong Clothesline and some ground offense. Naomi succeeds in grabbing Lynch's attention to help Banks buy time. Banks come from Lynch and hits the Back Stabber! Banks covers, 1-2-Lynch kicks out! Banks showing frustration and gets back on the offense, turning up the aggression. Banks stays dominant for majority of the match, hitting another Back Stabber, turning it into the Bank Statement, but Lynch hangs tough and counters it into the Dis-Arm-Her! Banks thriving in pain, but she makes it to the ropes. Suddenly, the referee gets distracted by Charlotte as she tries to foil Banks and Naomi's cheating ways, but it costs her in the end as Naomi slaps Becky Lynch silly, enough for Banks to hit another Back Stabber/Bank Statement on Lynch, forcing her to tap!
Sasha Banks Wins By Submission
------

POST MATCH SEGMENT

*Sasha Banks releases the hold and scurry out the ring before Charlotte could get a hand on her. Both Naomi and Sasha back track up their ramp, flaunting and gloating*

BS: Team B.A.D. once again, picks up the win. Sasha Banks looks ready for their tag match at NXT: Fatal 4-Way.

RY: We could possibily see Team B.A.D. walk out as Divas Champions if Becky Lynch and Charlotte can't overcome the odds.

BS: And that odds could mean Tamina...
------

Match #4: SUMMER RAE v JADE CARTER

Carter comes into this match heavily favored. She's been on a tier since coming to WWE and has not lost a match yet. Carter comes out the gate swinging, taking the fight to Summer Rae. Jab to the face, body shot, a keylock back hand, and a Spinning Wheel Kick to floor Summer. Carter uses her quickness to keep Summer off guard and unbalanced throughout the match as it begins to look one sided. Carter whips Summer in the corner and chops her multiple times before Summer counters. Summer tries to capitalize but Carter swiftly swings behind Summer and plants her with a Running Bulldog. Carter then nails Summer with a Head Scissors DDT! Carter covers, 1-2-Summer kicks out. Summer tries to fight back in the match, hitting Carter with a few strikes. Summer whips Carter and Carter reverses it with a pull back to a Neck Breaker. Carter then hits a Snapmare DDT on Summer as the crowd gets pumped for Jade Carter! Summer stirs back to her feet and walks into Carter's Belly To Belly Suplex! The crowd jumps to their feet, knowing what'll happen next. Carter sizes up Summer Rae and then Pedigrees her for the win! Jade Carter covers, 1-2-3!
Jade Carter Wins By Pinfall
------

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

*Stephanie McMahon is approached by Natalya somewhere in a corridor*

SM: You have a lot of nerves showing your face here to me.

N: I have a lot of nerves? You have a lot of nerves to threaten my career! All the things I've done for you and this company, you go and betray me?

SM: Betray you? I'm your Boss! You do exactly everything I say! We're not here to make friends Natalya. Get through your head, you're past your prime. You're all used up. Only thing keeping you around is the respect for the Hart's legacy.

*Natalya slaps Stephanie hard, really hard. The audience is surprised by it*

N: ... Don't you ever, ever speak of my family as some baggage... I've put my career aside to help bring in the new generation of Divas... I'm the one you guys run to to help your Divas look good in the ring... Not Beth Phoenix, not Lita, not Trish Stratus, and certainly not Chyna... I've had enough... I'm done being your lap dog...

*Natalya walks off coldly as Stephanie scolds her from behind*
------

Main Event: PAIGE v BRIE BELLA

Paige knew she was in a must-win situation to not only thwart the Bella Twins and their regime, but also keep a shot at the Divas' WOrld Championship alive. Brie and Paige showing up each other, going back and forth. Brie doing all she will to prevent Paige from getting one step closer to the title, but Paige is determine. Paige takes the early offense to Brie, scoring with a Big Back Drop. Paige starts to pick apart Brie, snapping Brie's leg, slamming her arm into the mat, and giving her a vicious knee lift to the face. Paige goes on with the match, looking one-sided as Nikki tries to rally her sister back into the match, but to no avail. Paige hits the Paige Turner on Brie and covers, 1-2-Brie kicks out. Paige continues her offensive onslaught, tossing Brie out the ring and looks to Suicide dive, but Brie counters with a big right hand to Paige. Brie tries to get back on top with a Reverse DDT. Brie follows up with a splitting headache of a DDT to the apron. The crowd is going wild for the match being entertaining. The match returns to the ring and Brie Lou Thesz Press Paige. Brie gaining some offense now and tries to DDT Paige, but Paige counters. Paige seductively crawls on top of Brie then viciously Headbutt Brie multiple times. Brie is reeling and Paige is taking an advantage of the moment to plant her with the Ram-Paige! Paige covers! 1-2-3!
Paige Wins By Pinfall
------

FINAL SEGMENT

RY: Paige has done it! Paige wins! Paige is on her way to the pay-per-view for a title shot at the WWE Divas World Championship!

BS: And look at Nikki, she can't believe it! We all thought that Nikki would somehow get involved in this match to stack the odds against Paige, but Paige actually won fair and square!

*Paige celebrates her victory, perching high on the second rope, looking down to Nikki Bella as she holds the title high*

RY: That's what it's all about, the WWE Divas World Championship... Who will be the top Total Diva this Sunday?
------

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »