Home

Chasing The Dream: The Gary White Story (Football Manager 2016)

This is a discussion on Chasing The Dream: The Gary White Story (Football Manager 2016) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2016, 06:25 AM   #1
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Chasing The Dream: The Gary White Story (Football Manager 2016)

Chasing The Dream:
The Gary White Story
(Football Manager 2016)

Game Settings
Nations Used:
27(All Playable)
Number Of Leagues: 67
1st Transfer Window: Closed
Database: Medium(93,470 players)

Born in Southampton England on 25 July 1974, Gary White began his footballing odyssey as a youth player in the Southampton F.C. academy system. Early on however Gary realized that his path lie not as a player, but as a coach, so after just 73 games in non-league football, Gary hung up the playing spikes for good in 1996.
Since then, Gary's gone on to have successful spells as head coach of the British Virgin Islands, The Bahamas, and most recently Guam, where as the technical director and head coach he's improved their international ranking a whopping 34 places from 195th to 161st in the world.
Along the way he's earned the UEFA A coaching license as well as the FA's Level 5 Pro License, one of just 16 men to do so.
Despite all of the qualifications and all of the success he's had, Gary remains a virtual unknown in world football circles.
Just days from his 41st birthday, Gary finds himself at a crossroads. Where does he go from here? Is this all there is? Will he ever get to even coach in his homeland? Will he ever realize his dream of managing in the Premier League? His story continues from here....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2016, 06:30 AM   #2
All Star

orion523's Arena

Re: Chasing The Dream: The Gary White Story (Football Manager 2016)

Gary White Coaching Almanac
Old 01-17-2016, 06:53 AM   #3
All Star

orion523's Arena

Looking To Push On, White Resigns

Gary White has resigned as head coach of Guam

Gary White has resigned as head coach and technical director of Guam after three rather successful years in charge.
The 40 year old Englishman, who's earned rave review for his time with the Matao has decided to try his hand at club management, something he's yet to do during his 17 year coaching career.
"It was time, said the former Southampton youth product. "I've loved my time here, it's been an honor and I feel we were able to accomplish much, and I fully expect the growth to continue under new coach Mark Chargualaf, the Matao are in good hands."
When asked about his plans going forward, White said: "Well, I'm going to put myself out there, I feel as though my work speaks for itself, and wherever I land I will put my heart and soul into it."
"I want to one day manage in the Premier League, match wits with the best the world has to offer, I know I'm up to the challenge, I just need a chance to prove myself on the club level."
Old 01-19-2016, 10:21 AM   #4
All Star

orion523's Arena

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Interest High As White Narrows Search For New Home

Former Guam, Jamica, and British Virgin Islands head coach Gary White has been on several clubs' radar since announcing his plans to get into club management following several years on the international level, and word out of the UK suggests that Gary is close to agreeing to terms with one of four clubs which include Scotland League Two side Berwick Rangers, England League Two side Cambridge United, and a pair of Irish Premier League sides, Derry City and Drogheda United.
When asked how the search was coming along and if he'd had any offers, White was unwilling to commit, saying: "I've had a few interviews, but truthfully there's nothing to tell, I hope to be back working soon but as of now no, there are no offers."
Old 01-20-2016, 08:34 AM   #5
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

27 NATIONS?!?! 93k PLAYERS?!?! Is your PC that thing at the end of the movie Lucy perhaps?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2016, 04:07 PM   #6
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
27 NATIONS?!?! 93k PLAYERS?!?! Is your PC that thing at the end of the movie Lucy perhaps?
Ha, it is brand new actually, 2.2ghz Intel i5 6th generation Quad Core, 8 Gig of SD ram(will upgrade to 16) 1 TB hard drive, Nvidia GeForce 960A graphics card and best of all, a huge 34 inch curved display.
Old 01-20-2016, 09:40 PM   #7
All Star

orion523's Arena

Gary White Tabbed As New Manager Of Berwick Rangers

Berwick Rangers are delighted to announce that after an exhaustive interview process, the club today have agreed to terms with former Guam manager and technical director Gary White.
The 39 year old Southampton native will be making his first foray into club management following an impressive 17 year stint on the international level at the British Virgin Islands, Jamica, and most recently Guam.
White was given a one year deal with the club, with his contract set to expire in May of 2016.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:18 AM   #8
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Ha, it is brand new actually, 2.2ghz Intel i5 6th generation Quad Core, 8 Gig of SD ram(will upgrade to 16) 1 TB hard drive, Nvidia GeForce 960A graphics card and best of all, a huge 34 inch curved display.
Funny thing is, that's my dream girl

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »