Home

WWE 2K16 Universe: Debut of a New Era

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Universe: Debut of a New Era within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2015, 07:37 PM   #9
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: WWE 2K16 Universe: Debut of a New Era

Total Divas

Vieja Arena

San Diego, California

Stephanie McMahon: Welcome to the first edition of Total Divas, the first wrestling show dedicated to divas only. There is so much excitement regarding WWE's Divas division, so we have reached an agreement to air a weekly show, along with six PPVs throughout the year.

Crowd roars

Steph: It all starts tonight as we build towards Total Divas: Vegas, which takes place in three weeks. On that night, we will have a six diva Battle Royal to determine the Divas Champion. Six qualifying matches will take place to set our participants, three tonight and three next week.

In addition, the Bella Twins have been crowned Divas Tag Team Champion, a brand new title for our talented women to compete. So, let's...

Naomi and Tamina interrupt Stephanie as they walk out, Naomi holding a microphone.

Naomi: Let's get this show poppin'. First, my girl Tamina and I are going to punch our ticket to the battle royal. Secondly, we're going after the 'Bella Bitches' titles, becoming the first divas in history to hold two titles at once.

Renee Young: (Commentary) They don't lack confidence, that's for sure. It will be Tamina in action in the first of our qualifying matches.

Qualifying Match: Tamina vs. Charlotte

Charlotte uses an armbreaker to take Tamina down. Cover for a two count. Tamina drops out the back of a Charlotte bodyslam attempt. Weak bodyslam on Charlotte by Tamina. Tamina strikes Charlotte. Weak bodyslam on Charlotte by Tamina. Charlotte comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Flying elbow off the top rope by Charlotte. Charlotte floors Tamina. Tamina gets locked in the Figure Four Leglock! Submission victory!

Winner by submission: Charlotte

As Charlotte celebrates with 'Woooo' chants, Tamina and Naomi leave frustrated.

Qualifying Match: Emma vs. Natalya

Emma gets caught with a short powerbomb from Natalya. Natalya hits a delayed suplex on Emma. Hooks the leg for a two count. Emma blocks the suplex attempt. Big forearm by Emma, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Natalya gets caught with a short powerbomb from Emma. Cover for a two count. Emma blasts Natalya with a rather-less-than-super kick. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Natalya takes a butterfly suplex from Emma. Natalya comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Emma walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Emma. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Stun Gun from Natalya! Emma takes a back suplex. Emma counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Emma drives a thrust kick into the chest of Natalya. Emma with an enziguri. Suddenly, Layla runs down the aisle as Natalya stares her down, questioning her arrival. As Nattie focuses her attention back to her opponent, Emma drops her and locks in the Emma Lock. Natalya taps!

Winner by submission: Emma

As Natalya lays in the center of the ring, Layla leaves with a smile on her face.

Bella Twins vs. Alexa Bliss and Dana Brooke

Brie hits an arm drag on Alexa. Flying elbow from Brie, barely hitting the target. Flying knee to the face from Brie. Tag to Dana Brooke. Dana hits a weak punch on Brie. Brie ducks a clothesline attempt. Brie hits an arm drag on Dana. Tag to Nikki. Bella Twins whip Dana into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Nikki DDTs Dana Brooke. But from the crowd, Naomi and Tamina rush into the ring, attacking the Bella Twins repeatedly. The referee is forced to rule this a no contest.

Non Contest

Rich Brennean: Tamina may have lost her qualifying match, but these two are sending a message to the Tag Team Champions.

Qualifying Match: Carmella vs. Paige

Belly to belly suplex by Paige. Carmella gets caught with a short powerbomb from Paige. Carmella takes a quick lariat. Belly to belly off the top rope, Carmella got folded up big time. Paige has Carmella down on the canvas. Here it comes...PTO! Carmella taps! Carmella held her own, but Paige was too much to handle as she makes a big statement.

Winner by submission: Paige

Quick Results:
Spoiler

Quote:
Total Divas: Vegas Updated Card

Charlotte vs. Emma vs. Paige vs. ? vs. ? vs. ?

Last edited by coreybronco1; 12-12-2015 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:55 PM   #10
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Good first divas show.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-14-2015, 07:31 PM   #11
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7

I see Natalya falling short here too. Great show nonetheless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2015, 05:02 PM   #12
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

Full Sail University

Orlando, Florida

Rich Brennan: Greetings and welcome to NXT, live from Orlando, Florida!

NXT Commissioner William Regal makes his way to the stage for major announcements regarding the promotion.

Regal: Thank you all for coming out and showing support to NXT. Our mission continues to be showcasing the future of the WWE, and we have an exciting show tonight to kick things off. With the NXT Championship currently vacant, we will have two semifinal matches to determine who will get a shot at the belt at our first PPV next month.

Tonight, it will be Samoa Joe vs. Hideo Itami in our main event to determine one half of that match. But there's much more as you'll soon find out.

What better way to kickoff our debut show than crowning a Tag Team Champion, right here, right now.

Enzo Amore and Big Cass quickly come out, and the crowd is energized as the duo walk to the ring to meet their opponents, the Vaudevillians.

NXT Tag Team Championship: Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. The Vaudevillians

Enzo gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Simon Gotch. Gotch snap suplexes Enzo...with authority! Cover for a two count. Gotch tags out to Aiden English. Vaudevillains whip Enzo into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Enzo gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Enzo pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spinning bulldog in the corner, English is down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Enzo tags out to Colin Cassady. Big Cass hits a stump piledriver on Aiden. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Big Cass slams Aiden down. English ducks a wild right hand. Big Cass gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. English tags out to Gotch. Back suplex on Big Cass. Tag between Cassady and Enzo. Enzo tastes a high angle back suplex. Vaudevillains have Enzo to themselves. That's A Wrap! 1....2....3! It's over.

Winner and NEW NXT Tag Team Champions: The Vaudevillians

The crowd boos as Aiden and Simon celebrate their crowing achievement.

The boos quickly turn to cheers after a commercial break, as newly signed R-Truth makes his way to the ring in regular fashion.

Truth: NXT.....What's Up!?

Baron Corbin slowly walks down the ramp, looking extremely motivated with a big opportunity in front of him.

R-Truth vs. Baron Corbin

R-Truth gets slammed. Big clothesline on R-Truth. Hooks the leg for a two count. R-Truth ducks a wild right hand. Running knee lift from R-Truth. Corbin receives some punishment. Flying shoulder tackle by R-Truth sends Corbin to the mat. Baron Corbin pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Nice piledriver on R-Truth. R-Truth can barely stand. End of Days! 1....2....3.

Corey Graves: That's a statement win by Baron Corbin!

Winner by pinfall: Baron Corbin

A video package is played hyping next week's main event...It will be Finn Balor vs. Sami Zayn...one-on-one to determine who earns a title shot.

Brennan: Balor vs. Zayn has the potential to be an all-time classic in NXT history!

Curtis Axel vs. Rhyno

Rhyno uses a forearm to the face. Rhyno fires off some right and left hands. Rhyno uses a forearm to the face. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back elbow connects, Axel staggers backward. There's a two count on the pin. Axel kicks Rhyno in the gut to reverse the momentum. Belly to belly suplex by Axel. There's a two count on the pin. Brainbuster suplex by Curtis Axel, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Rhyno avoids a Curtis Axel avalanche. Rhyno scores with a standing spinebuster. Curtis Axel can barely stand. Rhino Driver! 1....2....3.

Winner by pinfall: Rhyno

Interview area

Renee Young: Joining me at this time...Samoa Joe. Joe, you have an opportunity tonight to earn a NXT title opportunity with a win over Hideo Itami. How do you feel about your chances?

Joe: My chances? Renee, I am the Samoan Submission Machine. I came to NXT for one reason - become NXT Champion - and my quest to obtain that goal begins tonight against Hideo Itami.

Blake and Murphy w/Alexa Bliss vs. Lucha Dragons

Kick from Kalisto to the leg. Kalisto hits a dropkick on Blake. Alexa Bliss tries to interfere, but the referee isn't playing around, sending her back to the locker room. Power drive elbow by Kalisto. Tag between Blake and Murphy. Murphy slams Kalisto down. Kalisto blocks a kick from Murphy. Dropkick connects, Murphy goes down. Kalisto tags out to Sin Cara. Lucha Dragons whip Murphy into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. DDT from the top rope by Sin Cara. That looked brutal. Sin Cara tags out to Kalisto. Murphy is in trouble. Salida Del Sol! 1....2....3.

Brennan:Crucial win by the Lucha Dragons, who add their name to the list of potential challengers to The Vaudevillians tag titles.

Winner by pinfall: Lucha Dragons

Hideo Itami is seen backstage, getting some last-minute hand wraps as our main event is NEXT!

Hideo Itami vs. Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe takes a flying neckbreaker from Hideo Itami. Super frankensteiner on Samoa Joe, who hit hard. There's a two count on the pin. Samoa Joe backdrops Hideo Itami out of a piledriver attempt. Samoa Joe hits a right hand. Big clothesline on Itami. Cover for a two count. Death valley driver by Samoa Joe, Hideo Itami got planted. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Fallaway slam by Samoa Joe. Itami kicks Samoa Joe in the gut to reverse the momentum. Itami crushes Samoa Joe with a big legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Samoa Joe goes down. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Itami hits a dropkick on Samoa Joe. Itami hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Hideo Itami misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Rude Awakening on Hideo Itami by Samoa Joe. Death valley driver by Samoa Joe, Hideo Itami got planted. Samoa Joe has Hideo Itami down on the canvas. Hideo Itami gets locked in the Coquina Clutch! Submission victory! Hideo Itami taps out!

Winner by submission: Samoa Joe

Graves: What a match that was! Both men left everything they had in the ring.

Samoa Joe offers a handshake to Hideo Itami...and he accepts it.

Brennan: Such a great show of sportsmanship by Samoa Joe, and the crowd loves it!

Quick Results
Spoiler
Old 12-17-2015, 05:16 PM   #13
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

Smackdown! Week 1
KeyArena
Seattle, Washington

Smackdown! General Manager Paul Heyman walks to the ring with the old school titantron behind him featuring the famous fist.

Heyman: Welcome to Smackdown! Boy is it great to be back in charge of booking the top show in the WWE. First, some announcements I need to take care of...

Tonight, we will begin the road towards crowning our first Tag Team Champions. Over the next two weeks, a six-team tournament will take place to determine who squares off at Extreme Rules at month's end.

In addition, we need an established name to head our biggest prize, the World Heavyweight Championship. I've thought long and hard about this...I considered Roman Reigns, The Undertaker, or even the legendary Ric Flair.

The crowd roars as each name is said.

Heyman: But the man suitable to wear the title is none another than "The Beast" Brock Lesnar!!!

Later tonight, we will have a special ceremony to crown our first champion, with a custom-made belt which my client helped design.

As Heyman leaves, the crowd boos over Lesnar becoming champion, and our first Tag Team match is set to begin.

Primetime Players vs. Gold and Stardust

Fallaway slam by Stardust. Hard slam by Stardust. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Stardust tags out to Goldust. Goldust scoops up D-Young. Stardust bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Big backdrop on D-Young, executed well. Cover! 1....2...kick out. D-Young takes a headbutt from Goldust. D-Young kicks Goldust in the gut to reverse the momentum. D-Young DDTs Goldust. Tag between Darren Young and Titus O'Neil. Back elbow connects, Goldust staggers backward. Goldust walks into a spike slam. Titus O'Neil misses a big legdrop. Tag between Goldust and Stardust. Big clothesline from Stardust. O'Neil walks into a side choke slam. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Stardust bodyslams Titus O'Neil. Titus O'Neil elbows Stardust in the face to break a hammerlock. Powerslam from Titus O'Neil. Stardust is all alone...Backbreaker/Diving Elbow!! 1....2....3! Prime Time Players climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

Winner by pinfall: Primetime Players

After commercial, Bo Dallas is standing in the ring with a microphone.

Bo: Stardust...Goldust...you may have lost tonight, but if you just Bo-lieve, everything will be okay. I, Bo Dallas, have persevered for many years to become the talented superstar I am today, and...

Bo Dallas is interrupted as Diamond Dallas Paige enters the arena!

DDP: Bo, you are such a disgrace to the Dallas name. And right now, I'm going to teach you a lesson to.

Bo Dallas vs. Diamond Dallas Page

Powerslam from Diamond Dallas Page. DDP with a standing spinebuster. Massive lariat. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Back elbow connects, Bo Dallas staggers backward. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Bo Dallas blocks a right hand and fires back. Flying shoulder tackle by Bo Dallas sends DDP to the mat. Bo Dallas hits a bulldog off the ropes. DDP counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. DDP hits a stump piledriver on Bo Dallas. Bo Dallas can barely stand. Here it comes - Diamond Cutter. 1....2...3, it's finished. Bo Dallas has a temper tantrum, kicking the ropes and punching the turnbuckles.

Winner by pinfall: Diamond Dallas Page

Heath Slater appears in the ring after break.

Slater: For years, I've searched for a real musician who has the same passion for music as I do. Tonight, I can say I've found someone a tag team partner, making us a Two-Man Band.

A country twang begins playing and Honky Tonk Man struts out with a guitar in hand.

Honky: That's right, folks. Heath and I will travel the country not only playing shows, but also on a quest to obtain the Tag Team Championships. So to our opponents, come on out!

After a brief pause, Edge's music shakes the arena as "The Rated-R Superstar" walks out alongside Christian!

Michael Cole: It's the Brood Redux! The crowd is going nuts!

The Brood Redux vs. Two-Man Band

Slater is stunned at the news. Edge blocks a right hand and fires back. Flying shoulder tackle by Edge sends Slater to the mat. Slater walks into a spike slam. Tag to Christian. Christian turns Slater inside-out with a clothesline. Slater counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Slater tags out to Honky Tonk Man. Uninspiring brawling from Honky Tonk Man. Honky Tonk slams Christian down. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Honky Tonk hits a stump piledriver on Christian. Honky Tonk tags out to Heath Slater. Tornado punch from Heath Slater. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Christian slips out the back of a Heath Slater bodyslam. Flying shoulder tackle by Christian sends Slater to the mat. Tag to Edge. Rude Awakening on Heath Slater by Edge. The Brood Redux have Heath Slater to themselves. Stackerplex! 1....2....3! It's over. The Brood Redux climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

Winner by pinfall: The Brood Redux

Intercontinental Champion X-Pac stands in the ring with a mic, giving a promo as the words are barely heard as the crowd boos the entire time. Finally, Dolph Ziggler turns the attention to him.

Dolph: X-Pac, can't you see these people can't stand you. Just shut up, man! I'm coming after that Intercontinental Title, but I want to get my hands on you right now!

JBL: We've got ourselves a match, Michael!

Non-Title Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. X-Pac

Spinning back kick from X-Pac. Double arm suplex by X-Pac, Ziggler hits hard. X-Pac hits a rolling kick on Ziggler. X-Pac hits a rolling kick on Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Ziggler uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Ziggler suplexes X-Pac. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Ziggler walks into a trip. Ziggler takes a hurrancarana. Cover! 1....2...kick out. X-Pac blasts Ziggler with a super kick. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. X-Pac walks into a trip. Dolph Ziggler strikes X-Pac. Ziggler walks into a trip. X-Pac hits a dropkick on Dolph Ziggler. X-Pac gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!! X-Pac slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Ziggler to get some payback.

Winner by pinfall: X-Pac

The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family

Jimmy Uso hits an arm drag on Rowan. Hard slam by Jimmy Uso. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag between Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso. The Usos hook up Rowan, then hit a double suplex. Big backdrop on Rowan, executed well. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Jey Uso slams Erick Rowan. Rowan counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Flapjack from Rowan. Tag to Luke Harper. Fallaway slam by Luke Harper. Full nelson slam! Luke Harper gets taken down out of nowhere. Tag to Jimmy Uso. Jimmy Uso DDTs Harper. Massive lariat. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Jimmy Uso looks shocked. Jimmy Uso hits an arm drag on Harper. Harper reverses a Jimmy Uso hammerlock. Luke Harper hits a bulldog off the ropes. Luke Harper moves in for the kill. Discus Clothesline! 1....2....3.

Winner by pinfall: The Wyatt Family

Cole: Alright, we have our three tag teams. But with an odd number, only one duo will earn a first-round bye to send them straight to Extreme Rules. We need your help, WWE Universe. Download the WWE App and vote which tag team you'd like to see earn that free pass - The Primetime Players, The Brood Redux or The Wyatt Family? Voting results will be announced next week here on Smackdown!

Paul Heyman walks down the ramp which has been covered into a runway, this time with Brock Lesnar in front as Heyman claps. The two enter the ropes where I black sheet is covering a table.

Heyman: The time has come to reveal our beautiful World Heavyweight Championship for champion Brock Lesnar! Brock, allow me to do the honors.

Brock smiles as Heyman lifts the sheet, but nothing is underneath. The two look puzzled.

Heyman: Where is it? Where the hell is the championship?

"Looking for this?" a voice says.

As Heyman and Brock look at the titantron, Dean Ambrose is standing on the street holding the World Heavyweight Championship!

The GM and client are enraged, threatening Ambrose to bring the title where it belongs.

Ambrose: I don't know, Paul. It's going to cost you. Minus the hideous Brock Lesnar logos on it, this title looks good on me.

Heyman: Ambrose, you return that belt right now, or I'll fire you!

Ambrose: Alright, Paul. But if you fire me, I'm taking this shiny belt with me and you'll never see it again. If you give me a championship match at Extreme Rules against your fat *** client, I'll return the WHC, for now anyways.

Brocks stares down Ambrose, furiously.

Lesnar: Give him the damn match so I can whoop his ***!

Heyman: Fine, you've got it, now return it pronto!

The lights flicker on and off, and after the final time, Dean Ambrose appears in the ring and floors Lesnar with the title! It was a setup! Heyman quickly runs out, pulling Lesnar with him, as Ambrose poses with the championship with the crowd applauding.

Quick Results
Spoiler

Quote:
Extreme Rules Updated Card

WWE Championship
Stone Cold Steve Austin (c) vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

United States Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Jack Swagger

Last edited by coreybronco1; 12-17-2015 at 05:25 PM.
Old 12-17-2015, 07:38 PM   #14
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Very nice couple of shows and really good build up to the PPV
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-17-2015, 07:53 PM   #15
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Very nice couple of shows and really good build up to the PPV
Appreciate it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2015, 11:10 PM   #16
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

Great set of shows dude, loving your whole concept and was you display everything. Will be following!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »