Home

WCW :: Changing History [2K16]

This is a discussion on WCW :: Changing History [2K16] within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2015, 12:08 PM   #17
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WCW :: Changing History [2K16]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbrother
Thanks mate,

Yeah ive thought about listing a roster and although I have the wrestlers I think im going to use in game and on a spreadsheet... sometimes not listing them gives a bit of mystique.

idk, im new to this report styling in terms of wrestling, so if its best to post a full roster then ill get that sorted.
The roster thing is more for everyone else to see who is actually on the roster.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-31-2015, 03:49 PM   #18
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbrother
Thanks mate, appreciate you following. Im a big mark for the older stuff, so would love to see you put something together
Thanks! One question though, would you mind if I kind of borrow your idea of the in-game snapshots as I think that's very cool and a very awesome idea, I also thinks it would bring Universe alive.
Old 01-01-2016, 06:20 AM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
Thanks! One question though, would you mind if I kind of borrow your idea of the in-game snapshots as I think that's very cool and a very awesome idea, I also thinks it would bring Universe alive.
Go for it mate, anything that can help you with your shows. Looking forward to it and good luck
Old 01-03-2016, 11:15 AM   #20
Pro

TS = Tony Schiavone / BH = Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan

TS: "Monday Nitro is LIVE and we have a great night lined up as we are just 6 nights away from Spring Stampede, live on Pay Per View"

"Brain, what do you think we have in store tonight? Steiner, Nash... there are issues between these guys and with a title shot rematch lined up on Sunday night, can we expect some heat here on Nitro?"

BH: "If Scott Steiner has learned anything, its that he cant do it all alone. He needs his brother, but I dont think Bischoff will allow that to happen again!"

Opener: The Harts (British Bulldog & Jim Niedhart) vs Bam Bam Bigelow & Vader

Confirmation before the match that the winners of this matchup will head to Spring Stampede for a title shot against the Legion of Doom.

The 'Big Guys' who had already lost to L.O.D came out on top as they used their size to keep the Harts down. The bout ended with Vader bombing the British Bulldog and securing the pin as Bam Bam and Niedhart battled on the outside.

Winners by Pinfall: Bam Bam Bigelow & Vader

Backstage:

Scott Steiner is pacing the locker room wondering what is in store, before we hear a commotion. He goes around the corner to take a look, before getting ambushed... you dont get to see the face of the assailant, but he wails chair shots on Steiner, leaving him bust open on the floor and in a bad way.

TS: "Brain, Brain whats going on here, we need help back there, someone call the medics.... what disgusting act have we just seen. The number one contender in the WCW had just been jumped... I dont know what to say"

Cameras go backstage again

Rick Steiner comes into the locker room and sees his brother laying on the floor, he rushes over and screams for help. Paramedics race to the scene and it ends with Scott Steiner taken away looking unconscious on a stretcher.

Single Match: Brian Pillman vs X-Pac

Pillman continues to gain momentum in the division as he takes on X-Pac and completes a hat trick of wins as he again beats up his opponent before landing a diving crossbody.

Winner by Pinfall: Brian Pillman

After the match, Pillman grabs a mic..

"You seen me tonight, you have seen me beat guy after guy right here on Nitro. I am the hottest property in the business right now, I am the hottest property in the Cruiserweight division... so why AM I NOT GETTING A TITLE SHOT, this Sunday at Spring Stampede?"

"Do you think I should come out here and do jobs on guys who cant lace my boots? Is that all I am worth to this company and you fans?"

"I will tell you this. Whoever comes out on top on Sunday Night... I am coming for you and I WILL take you title and become the dominant Champion in the WCW"

Segment:

Mean Gene Okerland
is out back interviewing DDP.

MG: "Sunday Night we will see you in action against Booker T for the US Title belt. Have you got anything to say to him before that matchup..."

There is an interruption... its Eric Bischoff.

EB: "Hang on a minute here, I think people are forgetting I am the guy in charge of this business. I am the one who makes the decisions... and tonight im going to make one of those decisions"

"Tonight... DDP, you will face Booker T right here on Nitro. BUT, BUT there is a stipulation, you will get to pick a tag team partner for yourself AND for Booker T..."

MG: "Eric, are you telling us here tonight on Nitro that DDP and Booker T will face each other in that ring"

EB: "Mean Gene, thats exactly whats going to happen. Right here, an Elimination Tag Team bout; DDP and his choice versus Booker T and a wrestler picked by DDP..."

TS: "Whats going on here, Eric Bischoff is throwing his weight around and Booker T is going to face DDP at a huge dis-advantage. They will face at Spring Stampede for the US Title but tonight, we will see them in an Elimination Tag match that will surely have DDP on top!"

BH: "Tony its going to be a hell of a match and if DDP plays this right, he could leave Booker T in a bad way for Sunday Night"

Singles Match: Lex Luger vs Perry Saturn

Lex Luger gets some face back after his loss in the US Title tournament in last weeks Nitro. He squashes Saturn in a quick brutal fight that has Luger win via a Torture Rack.

Winner by Submission: Lex Luger

Elimination Tag Team Match: Diamond Dallas Page & ??? vs Booker T & ???

DDP comes out to the ring with his mic ready to announce tonights tag team partners.

"Tonight Eric Bischoff gave me a responsibility and in fairness of competition I wanted to put on a show for all the WCW fans here in this building"

"To achieve that I have bought an old friend in to help me.... my partner tonight will be KANYON...."

DDP and Kanyon work the ring, before DDP takes to the mic again...

"So Booker T, I know you will be waiting for your tag team partner... so I looked everywhere and as you can see on the video screen..."

The cameras switch to the big screen and it shows ex Harleem Heat tag team member Stevie Ray.... but the camera slowly pans down to show his foot in a cast and on crutches.

"As you all can see, unfortunately Stevie Ray has had an accident and although we tried to get him here... we just made things a 'little worse'.. " DDP laughs with Kanyon.

"So, this is who we have got for you. Booker T and the fans here in this arena, put your hands together for..... 'Screamin Norman Smiley!"

Booker T comes rushing out but Norman Smiley is already there getting beat down by Kanyon. Booker T and DDP are kept apart in the ring bar some minor interference and squaring up as Kanyon collects the first elimination with a swift removal of Norman Smiley.

Its now 2 v 1 and Kanyon gets to work on Booker T, he has the upper hand and tags in DDP. DDP is in charge and after working Booker T in his corner with Kanyon. Then a reversal gives Booker T a chance and a blast to DDPs midrift sets Booker T up for a Axe Kick.

Booker goes for the pin but Kanyon comes in to save on a 2-count. This gives the men a chance to tag and Kanyon takes the match to the outside of the ring. There Booker T is thrown into the stairs and eventually as DDP distracts the ref, Kanyon lands a big blow on Booker T with the steel stairs.

Rolled back in the ring, its DDP tagged back in as he lands a Diamond Cutter and collects the pinfall, for the win over his forthcoming rival.

Winners by Pinfall: Diamond Dallas Page & Kanyon

Main Event:

Rick Steiner comes to the ring, he rants about the injury to his brother and talks how he has been screwed out of a title chance at Spring Stampede as he wont be able to wrestle.

He then calls to the back for the perpetrator to come out and face him so he can get retribution...

The nWo music hits...

EB: "Rick, Rick, Rick... let me tell you this"

Eric Bischoff comes out with a huge smile on his face

"Rick, no one did anything to your brother. If you have got issues, its not with this company and its not with me."

RS: "Bischoff you piece of #!** I know you are behind this and im telling you right now to come down here and face me"

Rick Steiner chucks down his mic...

Bischoff
approaches the ring... "Rick, there is no need for this... BUT if you are sure, then fine...."

There is a disturbance through the crowd and its Kevin Nash who climbs over the barrier and into the ring behind Rick Steiner. Bischoff points his finger at Rick, who then turns around and is setup for a ride on the Jacknife powerbomb.

Bischoff comes into the ring and starts to land blows onto Rick Steiner. He plays with his opponent and as Nash gets ready to plant another powerbomb, the arena lights go off...

TS: "Whats happening, whats going on here Brain.... we cant see, whats going on in that ring"

The lights come back on...

In the ring, Bischoff and Nash look like they have taken heavy blows.... Nash is doubled over in the corner, whilst Bischoff is led under a chair in the middle of the ring.

Up the ramp we see Rick Steiner literally as he goes through to the back...

TS: "Oh my god Brain, whats happened here.... who has done this, why are Nash and Bischoff down? Who cut the lights... its mayhem in the ring, Nash and Bischoff are down! What will happen on Sunday Night at Spring Stampede? Join us on pay per view! Nitro out"

Last edited by bestbrother; 01-03-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:22 AM   #21
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good show.

Love the WCW thing you have going because I was a huge fan of the Monday Night Wars and feel wrestling hasn't been the same since.

WWLeague Season 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2016, 12:24 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good show.

Love the WCW thing you have going because I was a huge fan of the Monday Night Wars and feel wrestling hasn't been the same since.
Thanks mate, im exactly the same. Maybe its my age as well, but its the era I really got into wrestling with my friends. We had the N64 games and back then in the UK we had RAW and Nitro shown on Friday night.... so we had the pick of viewing.

The only downside was we never had WCW PPVs, but did get the WWF PPVs.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:20 PM   #23
Pro

TS = Tony Schiavone / BH = Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan

TS: "We are live from the United Center in Chicago, where we are bringing you WCW Spring Stampeded in front of a sellout arena. Tonight we will have 4 title match ups, with our Main Event lined up with Kevin Nash defending his World Heavyweight crown against Scott Steiner. Brain, can you feel the excitement in this arena?"

BH: "Tony we have an unbelieveable nights wrestling ahead. I cant wait for the action to start and..."

TS: "We still dont know who attacked Nash and Bischoff at the end of Nitro last week, but you can be sure that Eric will be finding out and ensuring that this wont happen again with him around"

Schiavone is cutoff as we cut to the back stage area...

A black Limo' arrives and out steps Eric Bischoff, with Kevin Nash and his title strap across his shoulder. They smile as they walk past the camera..

TS: "Now we know Bischoff is here, what role will he play in the title match tonight. Will we get a fair fight for Scott Steiner? I very much doubt it with Bischoff in the arena"

Opener: Brian Pillman vs La Parka

Pillman comes out before the match and demands that the winner of this bout gets a shot at the Cruiserweight title on Monday Nitro. Bischoff is seen on the big screen and grants the request.

With Pillman 3-0 since the return of Nitro under Bischoff, he carries on his record by defeating La Parka in a brutal affair. Pillman at one point is slammed through the announcers table, but recovers to land the bigger blows and beat La Parka on a countout as he is unable to recover outside the ring.

Winner by Countout: Brian Pillman

After the match Pillman grabs a mic:

"You have seen me again come through a challenge and tonight I have been granted what is my right. Tomorrow night on Nitro I will become the Cruiserweight Champion of the World and if you are watching me back there; Chavo and Rey, whoever wins, you have 24 hours to enjoy that strap as I WILL be walking away from Nitro with the gold!"

World Tag Team Championship: Legion of Doom (c) vs Bam Bam Bigelow & Vader

L.O.D defend the belts they won on Nitro at the beginning of the month in a rematch against the 'Big Guys'. Once again its a big impact matchup that escalates quickly with all 4 men in the ring dicing it out. L.O.D look in control as they take things to the outside and work on Vader, however when Bam Bam Bigelow interferes, momentum changes.

With Animal stuck in the opposite corner from Hawk, Bigelow and Vader get to work and its not long before both men squash down on their opponent. Then with Vader rolling up for the pin, Hawk is thrown out of the ring by Bigelow as the 'Big Guys' get the 3 count and win the Tag Team Titles.

Winners by Pinfall: Bam Bam Bigelow & Vader

World Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero (c) vs Rey Mysterio

High flying action as Chavo Guerrero finally comes back to WCW to defend his belt. However he looks rusty and its the quick energy of Rey Mysterio that makes the difference as he impresses with dangerous moves. Chavo tries to rally but with the crowd firmly behind Mysterio, its the masked man who settles the score with a snap suplex off the top rope, before a devastating swinging DDT that gives him the win by pinfall.

Winner by Pinfall: Rey Mysterio

Segment:

TS: "We will now go to the ring as it appears we have been graced by the presence of Eric Bischoff..."

Bischoff stands in the middle of the ring

EB: "Tonight we have come together to celebrate not only the comeback of WCW but also Kevin Nash as the World Champion and his impending victory over the freak that is Scott Stei..."

Just as he is about to finish his sentence, a hooded man races into the ring and lands a blow on Bischoff. He removes his hood and the assault continues onto the outside and stops when Bischoff is hurled into the steel stairs at the side of the ring. With Bischoff laying prone, the medics rush out to tend to him, whilst the attacker comes to the ring with a mic...

TS: "Its Rick Steiner, oh my god, Rick Steiner has just voided the insurance policy of Kevin Nash. We now have an even playing field"

RS: "Eric Bischoff, you have screwed my family over one too many times. Well tonight, im taking you out of the equation and Kevin Nash if you want to remain as the World Champion... then you will do it alone, 1v1 against my brother Scott Steiner"

TS: "Things have heated up here, Bischoff is down. Nash cant be happy, but we have a fair fight on our hands when have our main event, here on Spring Stampede.

United States Championship: Diamond Dallas Page vs Booker T

At Nitro we saw Booker T on the end of a bad beating by DDP and his tag partner Kanyon. Tonight Booker T comes into the ring but is holding his ribs as he looks to have suffered an injury that has carried over to this bout.

TS: "Im not sure how Booker T cant get through this Brain, he has been seriously hampered by the beat down suffered on Nitro..."

BH: "We know that Booker T can wrestle, but he got outsmarted by DDP and because of that I dont give him a chance tonight, healthy or not!"

With DDP in the ring, Booker T comes out to a loud cheer, but as he approaches the ring, DDP comes racing out and lands the first blow by slamming Booker T onto the concrete below. The action goes into the ring and with Booker T showing signs of his injury, DDP gets to work with cheap shots to the ribs, before planting Booker in the corner for further punishment to his mid-section.

Then as DDP taunts the crowd, Booker T rallies and is able to land some of his signature kicks to DDP leaving him in control. At this point with DDP doubled over, Booker T sets up for his Axe Kick, but as he comes in DDP moves and makes a reversal. He elbows Booker T in the ribs, before setting him up for a Diamond Cutter, which he lands.

With DDP covering, the referee comes in with a swift 1-2-3 to give DDP the win and crown him the new United States Champion. Booker T cant believe it as he slumps out of the ring, the men exchange stares, but its DDP who holds the gold aloft as Booker T leaves the arena.

Winner by Pinfall: Diamond Dallas Page

TS: "So here we are Brain, the main event of the night. Nash and Steiner, finally man on man without anyone else getting involved and giving Nash a helping hand"

BH: "Tony, Nash will still come out on top, Steiner has no brain, he will come unstuck to the big man whether Bischoff or anyone else helps or not"

World Heavyweight Championship: Kevin Nash (c) vs Scott Steiner

Steiner is first out to the ring, then its Kevin Nash who looks more tentative as he knows he will have to do this alone tonight.

They engage and its a battle of strength to begin with as they lock hands and tussle in the center of the ring. Steiner breaks out and forearms Nash, before setting up for a clotheline that he repeats off the ropes. Nash isnt happy as Steiner continues to dominate the early exchanges. Nash is worked into the corner for some chops, but he retaliates and picks up Steiner for a slam.

Its little respite however as Steiner again takes control, eventually working Nash to the mat where he manages to lock in the Steiner Recliner...

TS: "This is it Brain, we are going to have a new World Champion. Nash cant get out of this, he is in pain... Steiner has locked him in..."

Nash somehow drags himself close enough to the ropes to grab one and the referee breaks Steiner off. Its a lifeline for Nash as with Steiner shocked he couldnt seal the deal, Nash lands a big boot, then a huge punch that puts Steiner down. The men continue to battle, but its Nash who is on top as he snaps Steiner to the floor.

With Steiner stumbling to his feet, Nash lands another big boot to his face. Then he grabs his opponent and sets him up for the Jacknife. Nash lands it and Steiner looks out, Nash calls the referee over as he covers his opponent.... 1.... 2.... 3

Winner by Pinfall: Kevin Nash

TS: "Unbelievable Brain, Nash has done it, Steiner is distraught in the ring... but he has been beaten fair and square. Kevin Nash is still your World Champion..."

The arena lights go off...

TS: "Its happened again Brain, whats going on... whats happening in that ring!"

The lights come back on... Music plays...

TS: "Whats going on here... whos that.. whos that in the ring, oh my... its STING, STING IS HERE... STING IS STOOD IN THAT RING BEHIND NASH"

With the crowd going wild, Nash is shocked as he turns to face Sting.... Sting is here, whats he going to do. He plants a kick to Nashs mid-section, then as he is doubled over, Sting locks him in and plants a Scorpion Deathdrop..

TS: "Brain, Brain... Sting is here and he has just taken out the Champion. Sting has planted Kevin Nash in that ring... we are going to have to go, be sure to join us on Monday Nitro, what the hell is going to happen ... we dont know anymore!"

Last edited by bestbrother; 01-06-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:20 PM   #24
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great PPV. Love the nostalgia with the WCW stuff.

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »