Home

WWE 2K16 Universe: The Rise to Honor!

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Universe: The Rise to Honor! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2016, 01:02 AM   #17
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Universe: The Rise to Honor!

Samoa Joe Released!

Date- April, 19th, 2016 ( 3 days before next week's show )

Apparently, Samoa Joe has been granted a requested release from Total Nonstop Action wrestling. After nearly a decade of five star matches and world championship reigns he is finally no longer with the company. The question now is, who will sign him? As of now it is looking like he will be likely heading to New Japan Pro Wrestling! There has also been rumors of him getting offers from Ring of Honor and the biggest one, World Wrestling Entertainment to compete in NXT, their newly created developmental wrestling show. Either way we will definitely be in store for some possible dream matches no whether were he goes!

Last edited by marcuscouch10; 02-04-2016 at 02:40 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:29 PM   #18
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Date- April, 22nd, 2015
Location- Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida
Show- NXT Weekly Show

The NXT Video Package plays to open up this week's addition of NXT! Once the package is over the cameras cut to the crowd as the fans rapidly chant NXT! NXT! NXT!

This week's show again starts off with Blake and Murphy as we get ready for a match for the tag team championship match as Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady prepare to take on the champions for the titles.

Blake and Murphy argue about who will start the match off!

The started with Blake starting of for his team with after a confusing start. The match. A lot of the match was dominated by both Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady. However, right before it looked like Enzo and Bigg Cass would capture the gold, Murphy came in to throw out Cassady and distracted Enzo. Blake then pinned a downed Enzo Amore even though Blake's feet were on the rope! Will Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady get their tag team championship rematch?

The show then goes into a commercial for the WWE Network but is soon brought back with Hideo Itami and Sami Zayn entering the ring for yet another match!

As soon as the match started Sami Zayn ran at Hideo Itami and knocked him into the corner, Sami Zayn then steps back and hits a very early Helluva Kick! 1..2..Kick Out! Hideo Itami then starts to gain some of an advantage towards the match, however it is soon stopped as Sami Zayn fires back with some explosive offense. Then, out of nowhere Sami Zayn ran and hit Hideo Itami with a Tilt-a-Whirl that was turned into a Small Package Leverage Pin! 1...2...3! Sami Zayn picks up the victory!

Sami feeling good after a victory over Hideo Itami, helped Hideo Itami up and offered his hand out to Hideo Itami. However, Hideo Itami started to walk off but then ran up to attack Sami Zayn! ( Off keyfabe! I actually had a really cool option to Shake his Hand, Walk away, or Attack him! I didn't know that this would happen, seeing that it would advance the rivalry I clicked attack him )

Next up we have yet another match between the champion Kevin Owens and the demon, Finn Balor!

This match was a good match and was very physical, however it didn't last very long. The match was very short and ended before anyone even hit a finisher. The match ended when Finn Balor locked up an unexpected school boy on Kevin Owens which put Kevin Owens out for the 1...2...3. This was an embarrassing loss for Kevin Owens and he even lost his one on one undefeated streak in NXT.

When the match ended however, Owens attempted to sneak attack Balor but Balor knowing that Owens would do this type of thing, ducked and sent Owens out of the ring embarrassing him even more!
Old 02-03-2016, 06:38 PM   #19
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great show

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10

Sami feeling good after a victory over Hideo Itami, helped Hideo Itami up and offered his hand out to Hideo Itami. However, Hideo Itami started to walk off but then ran up to attack Sami Zayn! ( Off keyfabe! I actually had a really cool option to Shake his Hand, Walk away, or Attack him! I didn't know that this would happen, seeing that it would advance the rivalry I clicked attack him )

I have to ask how this happened. Do you have them set up as rivals? Are they in a set up rivalry? Did you play this match?
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-04-2016, 05:04 AM   #20
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great show

I have to ask how this happened. Do you have them set up as rivals? Are they in a set up rivalry? Did you play this match?
Yes they are rivals in a mid rivalry. I also play all my matches and make who I want win. Whenever I had Sami win with a Leverage Pin it showed a scene with Hideo that gave me options to attack, shake his hand, or walk away.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:16 PM   #21
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Samoa Joe says he isn't a WWE guy!

Date- April, 24th, 2016 ( 2 days before Extreme Rules )

When asked about about where he would go after his requested release from Total Nonstop Action, he said this "As of now I'm really liking what New Japan Pro Wrestling is doing and I'd absolutely love to compete there as a Heavyweight, and the strong style they have there would really fit me". When asked if WWE or NXT was a possibility he said this "I'm not really a WWE type of guy honestly." I don't think that I'd really fit there in that type of style."

So will Samoa Joe ever work in the WWE or NXT? As of now it's not looking too good. At least with him going to New Japan we can get to finally see him take on Shinsuke Nakamura.

Last edited by marcuscouch10; 02-04-2016 at 02:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2016, 06:56 PM   #22
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Hey guys, I have just decided that I will be recording Extreme Rules. I wanted to write it but between school and gym I simply do not have the time.

Here's a little preview though for the show!

Pre-Show Los Matadores vs Lucha Dragons
Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns
Diva's Championship Nikki Bella (c) vs Paige
Intercontinental Championship Ryback (c) vs Dean Ambrose
Tag Team Championship The Wyatt's vs The New Day ( Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston ) (c)
Cesaro vs Sheamus
World Heavyweight Championship Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins (c)

I may actually just sim the show though and write the results because I really want to get into doing NXT!
Old 02-04-2016, 07:07 PM   #23
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

I just said screw it and decided to just sim the matches and get straight back into NXT as I am having so much fun with NXT! Here are the results!

Pre-Show Lucha Dragons defeated the Los Matadores!

Diva's Champion Nikki Bella retains against Paige!

Intercontinental Champion Ryback retained against Dean Ambrose!

Roman Reigns defeated Randy Orton!

Tag Team Champions The New Day retained against The Wyatts!

Cesaro defeated Sheamus!

Seth Rollins retained the World Heavyweight Championship in his first title defense since Wrestlemania!
Old 02-04-2016, 08:04 PM   #24
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Date- April, 29th, 2015
Location- Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida
Show- NXT Weekly Show

The NXT Video Package plays to open up this week's addition of NXT! Once the package is over the cameras cut to the crowd as the fans rapidly chant NXT! NXT! NXT!

NXT General Manager William Regal comes out to announce that both the Tag Team championships and the NXT championship will be defended tonight! He also gives some warning to NXT champion Kevin Owens that if he uses that Package Pildriver or does anything to attempt to injure Finn Balor that he would be indefinitely suspended! He also says that even with these warnings in place that if Kevin Owens did attempt the move then he'd call in someone who is an even bigger beast to set Kevin Owens in his place.

With this being said the teams of Blake and Murphy and Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady come out for the tag team championship match!

The match starts off very back and forth with some decent moments. A very cool moment was to see Murphy his a nice springboard forearm smash. During the end Blake ran in with a chair as the legal man to try and hit disqualify his team and to retain the championships. Enzo Amore ducks however and Blake hits the ropes with slings the chair back up to Blake's face
which stuns him enough for Enzo Amore to run behind him and get a quick roll up pin to win the championships for his team!

Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady are the new NXT Tag Team Champions!

Next up is a match between Sami Zayn and Hideo Itami. With a match between those two there are bound to be antics, especially based on what happened last week!

As soon as the match started Hideo Itami went for a clothesline but Sami Zayn ducked! This then led to [b]Hideo Itami accidentally knocking out the referee![b] Hideo Itami then went outside the ring to grab and chair and then he literally beat the red out of Sami Zayn with that chair before the referee could even get up! Hideo Itami then through Sami Zayn back into the ring and hit the Go 2 Sleep for the easy win!

William Regal then came out to grab a chair to watch the next match up between Kevin Owens and Finn Balor for the NXT championship!

Finn Balor then came out first, then Kevin Owens with the championship. Finn Balor however was not the demon even though this was an obvious big match.

The match was a very good technical match with very good story telling involved. Finn Balor hates Owens and Owens hates Balor, and you could see it in the match. There was many cool moments but I want to skip to the end because from there it was amazing! Finn Balor, after hitting a Sling Blade hit Owens with a Coup de Grace, which Owens kicked out of. Then Balor hatched Owens arm up and hit an amazing and stunning Bloody Sunday Brainuster! Owens still somehow kicked out! Finn Balor then went out of the ring to get advice from William Regal, however once he got into the ring again Owens hit him with a surprise Pop-Up Powerbomb! 1...2...NO! Finn Balor somehow kicks out! A frustrated Kevin Owens then picked up Finn Balor and locked Balor in a Package hold, lifted him up into the air, stopped for a second to look and wink at William Regal, then he quickly dropped Finn Balor directly onto his head! Kevin Owens then pinned Finn Balor to get the win and to retain his championship!

General Manager William Regal then walked into the ring and then slapped Owens! William Regal then uttered the words "Kevin Owens, you are....". Kevin Owens kicked William Regal in the gut and gave William Regal a Package Piledriver! Owens then walked out of the ring to grab a chair, he then proceeded to lay the chair down onto the mat. Kevin Owens then picked out William Regal and brought him over to the corner, lifted him to the top rope.

Then, the lights shut off and the titan tron lit up with the words He's Coming! written in blood!

The lights then turned back on and Kevin Owens then proceeded to give William Regal an Avalanche Package Piledriver onto the chairs! Owens then got up and started laughing, which ended the show!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »