Home

This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe

This is a discussion on This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2016, 06:06 PM   #17
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to another edition of Monday Night Raw! Tonight we have some great action, including Roman Reigns going up against whatever Triple H has in mind for him to attempt to regain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

JBL: And that's not all Maggle! Brock Lesnar is in the building again tonight, and The Beast wants him some Wyatt Family!

Byron Saxon: Tonight is going to be an amazing show, don't go anywhere...The King of Kings, our COO, and our WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H is coming!

Triple H: Did you guys enjoy that? I am BACK! The Game, Triple H, is back and to show i am back...i am competing tonight. So whoever believes they are game enough to face the WWE World Heavyweight Champion...I am waiting!

Spoiler

Chris Jericho: Triple H, you assclown, i am sick and tired of you using your power to get ahead. You did in 2000 and you still are now. I am focused on bringing the Intercontinental belt home, but why not throw my hat in the running for yours too.

Triple H v. Chris Jericho
WOW! A classic old school match from the early 2000's, a classic feud is rekindling here on Monday Night Raw two weeks removed from the 2016 Royal Rumble. Hunter and Chris brawl to open things up, but Triple H flings Jericho around! Y2J gets his focused face on and goes to war against The Game trying to defend his mouth, and to show Dean Ambrose a thing or two, all while trying to knock off an old rival. The two men continue on with Chris and Triple H hitting each other with everything they got! It comes down to Jericho countering out of the Pedigree with a huge Codebreaker! 1-2-NO! Triple H kicks out and stares at Chris Jericho...and Crotch Shot! What a crazy change of events by the Game! Triple is now on the pursuit of Chris Jericho, but wait!
Spoiler

It's Roman Reigns' music!? He is nowhere to be seen? Chris Jericho tries to roll-up Triple H, Hunter rolls through...kick to the gut, Pedigree!

Winner: Triple H

Triple H: Roman i don't know where the hell you are, but tonight...tonight you will be facing Rusev and Bad News Barrett in a 2 on 1 match. If you defeat them, i'll see you at Fastlane.

Michael Cole: What a huge announcement by Triple H!

JBL: I can't believe Roman Reigns has gotten under his skin enough to put his title on the line at Fastlane!

Byron Saxon: We will be right back! Don't go anywhere, Sami Zayn has something to say to Kevin Owens!

*Commercial Break*

*Sami Zayn is in the ring*

Sami Zayn: Last week i was scheduled for my second ever Raw match. My first one was great, i had a one on one match against John Cena for his US title, i injured myself and lost...now in my second one, months later, i get blindsided. Kevin Owens, i know you are here, and i know you claim to be this prize fighter, but please get your *** out here and face me like a man with my front faced toward you instead of my back you coward!
*Kevin Owen's music hits*

Kevin Owens: Excuse you? You actually have the audacity to call me out? Okay you little punk, i'll throw you a bone.

Sami Zayn: You will throw me a bone? How about this, since you don't respect me whatsoever how about we have a match!

Kevin Owens: Hold your horses. That was my bone i am going to throw you....but not here. In two weeks at Fastlane it will be Kevin Owens against Sami Zayn, and i will show you how much i "respect" you.

Sami Zayn: You have yourself a deal, but on my terms. A steel cage match!

Kevin Owens: You have lots to learn my old friend, see you in two weeks.

*Commercial Break*

Dean Ambrose v. Tyler Breeze
Dean Ambrose makes his way out and followed by the Prince of Pretty Tyler Breeze. Ambrose and Breeze start things up feeling against each other until Breeze starts an onslaught of kicks and takes down the IC Champion, and doesn't back off until the ref has to come in! Breeze backs off, then jumps right back onto Dean but this time with punches! The referee again tries to pull off Breeze, and he obliges. Breeze waits for Dean to get up, and Super Model Kick! 1-2-NO! Ambrose kicks out! Tyler is very frustrated and starts to throw more and more punches trying his best to take out Dean, and for good. He backs off yet again and turns around to a corner. As Breeze turns around he is met by a dropkick by Closeline! Ambrose now starts his offense and picks Breeze right up, Breeze counters, Ambrose hits a knee to the face! Dean is up top, going for his patented elbow! WAIT! It's Chris Jericho, he distracts Dean...Ambrose boots him off! Now for the elbow... Beauty Shot! 1-2-3!

Winner: Tyler Breeze

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman and...

Brock Lesnar: Paul, this is my turn. Wyatt! I want you at Fastlane, do you accept!?

*Bray appears on the titatron*

Bray Wyatt: Poor little sheep. Brock, I don't accept your match at Fastlane. I do however accept your challenge at Wrestlemania, on one condition of course. Defeat Erick Rowan next week, Luke Harper at Fastlane, and Braun Strowman at a later date..****N!

The Real Americans v. The New Day (Big E + Kofi)
The Real Americans opens up working a solid tag effort on Kofi Kingston, steady tags and targeting the left leg of Kofi. Kingston fights back a bit and knocks Swagger off the apron and that allows it to be one on one with Kofi and Henry going at it until Kofi turned the tides and got Henry into his corner and Big E enters! Big E takes Henry for a solid beat down with his own strength. Henry manages to hit the inside of Big E's right knee and that slows the big guy, and Henry hits the World Strongest Slam, but is too hurt to capitalize! Bret goes to his corner...but nobody is there!? Xavier must have taken out Swagger! Swagger is into the barriade! Henry turns around into a Trouble in Paradise.

Winner: The New Day

Xavier: Last week was booty! We should have never of lost our titles!

Big E: Booty, booty, booty! Dudley Boys, you two best be ready!

Kofi: Because at Fastlane we will reclaim our championships!

Xavier: Unicorns in...

*Commercial Break*

Sheamus v. Kalisto
Kalisto brought the fight to Sheamus! In a highly competitive match up these two fighters go at it with everything they had! As it looked as if Kalisto was about to put away Sheamus with the roll through kick, Sheamus countered into a Irish Curse Backbreaker! Only a 2 count! Sheamus looks upset at the ref and goes after him, he turns around into a huge uppercut and followed by Solido De Sol!

Winner: Kalisto

Roman Reigns v. BNB & Rusev
Roman Reigns and Rusev open things up in this huge handicap main event. They trade heavy blows before Rusev pushes Reigns into his and BNB's corner and they work a solid tag team effort on Roman. Roman would eventually counter out of a Rusev's workload with a style of german suplex and go on to his corner, but no partner is there! Roman would continue to suffer as Rusev and BNB seem to be on their A game tonight, and work over Reigns, until again with Barrett in the ring Roman picks him up and runs him into his corner like he is going to make a tag, but just throws ten straight clubs! Later on, with Rusev and Reigns as the legal men, Rusev hits the Bulgarian Super Kick and only gets a two! Roman starts to battles out and as he runs into the ropes, Bad News knees him right in the spine! Reigns is wincing in pain. Rusev goes for another Bulgarian Super Kick, but he nails Bad News! Super-Man Punch, followed by a spear! 1-2-3!

Winner: Roman Reigns

Michael Cole: Roman Reigns will be going onto the main event of Fastlane against the COO and WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H for his championship!

JBL: Triple H may have just ignited the Somoan Bad ***'s fire with this match...

Byron Saxon: Thank you everybody, we'll be here same time and same place next week!
Old 01-29-2016, 05:39 PM   #18
All Star

Bard's Arena

Corey Graves: Hello everyone, and welcome to NXT! Last week we saw the debuts of Nakamura and Ricochet, as well as the contract signing between Itami and Balor.

David Otunga: We also so The Vaudevillians officially get their rematch for the NXT Tag Team Titles at TakeOver versus The Order.

Corey Graves Tonight we are bound for some action packed moments, and a return to be announced...right now!

Blake: NXT!

Murphy: We are making our return to this great place Full Sail, and we come with a huge announcement!

Blake: That's right! We don't care who wins at TakeOver between The Order, or the Vaudevillians, because we both know they are just keeping our belts warm for us.

Murphy: So tonight, we won't be competing...but we will make our in-rings return against a brave team at TakeOver!

*The Order's music hits*

Adrian Stevenson: Well hello Blake, and Murphy, we sidelined you two...in what October? A month before we took this titles from The Vaudevillians.

Richie Bishopp: Keeping "your" titles warm for you? Please. We are the NXT Champions, and will be until we decide we are done.

Blake: Well how about you two get your tails on down here, and we'll see who are the true champs!?

Adrian Stevens: All in time, friend, we'll see you after TakeOver...if you stay healthy, that is.

*Commercial Break*

Hideo Itami v. Apollo Crews
After last weeks huge contract signing between Balor and Itami, Hideo now finds himself in a tough one on one match with Apollo Crews. Itami and Crew start with a feel out process, but Crews was playing coy and kicks Itami right in the ribs. Apollo continues to work on Hideo with some brutal kicks and knees, little bit of a new style by Crew here tonight! Apollo Crews goes to pick up Hideo, but Itami counters!. Itami now goes up top, and connects with an missile dropkick on the standing Crews! More punches to the skull! Hideo Itami is pumped and ready to end this! Hideo is measuring for GTS, he has it locked, but Crews counters, the leaping closeline connects! Crews is done, he is calling for the Powerbomb! WAIT! Finn Balor with the title shot to the back of the head of Crews! Finn throws him to the outside, now he is focused on Itami. He picks up Itami...WAIT A DELIVERS THE GTS TO HIDEO!

No Contest

Finn Balor: Hideo...this is just the start, at TakeOver I will be the better man, and i will retain my title. No man can defeat me, especially you!

*Commercial Break*

*Cue to William Regal in his office, on the phone*

William Regal: Oh really? Well that's a pleasant surprise, i was only expecting one of those tonight! See you out there.

Nakamura: Hello NXT! Last week I made my debut, and i loved every second of it! Now, i know Finn Balor and Hideo Itami have some stuff to work out with their title match in a few weeks at TakeOver...but that doesn't mean i don't want to compete to prove my worth to be in the running to be the next challenger for the NXT Championsh...

Spoiler

David Otunga: OH MY GOD, IT'S SOMOA JOE!

Corey Graves: What's...what is he doing here!?

Somoa Joe: Nakamura, you think you've been waiting to come here and make some noise? Boy I have been waiting not even on the high of stage as you were growling, and trucking to get here. Now you think after one match against a top renown performer, who isn't even under contract here you deserve a NXT title match? You want a match at TakeOver, you got it.

Corey Graves: WOW! Somoa Joe will meet Nakamura at TakeOver! David do you know what this means?

David Otunga: That means that we get a near front row seat to the biggest match in NXT history! Man I am excited, i have goosebumps!

*Commercial Break*

Baron Corbin: The Lone Wolf will show Aries that he doesn't need a pack to make himself successful. Austin Aries is a darling to you fans...i am sick and tired of people from the outside and coming in feeling they are entitled to being rocket shipped here in NXT, and moved onto the main roster. NXT is the top promotion in all of wrestling right now, and if Aries can defeat me, then he can move up the ladder. Aries, I challenge you to a Last Man Standing Match at TakeOver...accept it. You have until next week.

The Order v. The Realest Guys
Before the match could start, The Vaudevillians came out and planted seats on the entrance way. The two teams lock horns with the Stevenson and Cassady opening things up. Both men feel each other out, before Colin pulls Adrian into the corner allowing Amore into the match. The Realest Guys work a good fluid pace tag motion on Adrian before Stevenson starts to regain some form and hits heavy punches knocking Enzo down with every one, and while he's at it knocks Colin off of the apron! The two teams kept battling it out and it came down to Enzo and Richie in the ring together and with the referee not paying attention Stevens takes out Colin with a low blow on the outside then a powerbomb onto the floor from the apron! Richie takes from Enzo seeing this and trying to get the referee to look, Bishopps turns around Amore, Stevens enters the ring...The Happening! 1-2-3.

Winners: The Order

*As The Order are staring down The Vaudevillians...Blake & Murphy rush from the crowd into the ring and lay out The Order! Blake & Murphy have the titles in their hands, and showboat to The Vaudevillians to end the show!*
Old 01-29-2016, 06:04 PM   #19
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Another great show.

Takeover is looking very nice.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-29-2016, 06:24 PM   #20
All Star

Bard's Arena

Heath Slater: THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN BAY BAY!

Adam Rose: The Social Outcasts are here for all of you lovely folk to see in action!

Curtis Axel: I got this one boys, whoever my opponent is...get out here!

Bo Dallas: We Bo-lieve in you Curtis!

Spoiler

Sami Zayn v. Curtis Axel w/Social Outcasts
Sami Zayn immediately goes and out wrestles Curtis Axel, causing Axel to get very frustrated. The crowd is on their feet, finally getting to see a full match by Sami Zayn since his return *knocks on wood*! Zayn is gearing up for Helluva Kick, but Axel moves causing Sami to go right into the turnbuckle very awkwardly! Now repeated headbutts by Curtis, so many, so fast! Curtis Axel knees Zayn in the gut and Perfect Plex! The Social Outcast are going crazy on the outside, and now Axel goes for the cover, only a 2! Curtis is furious! He picks up Zayn...BLUE THUNDER BOMB! 1-2-3!

Winner: Sami Zayn

Sami Zayn: Owens!...Kevin Owens. At Fastlane, inside that steel cage, I will defeat you. I won't defeat you for my own personal gain, but because you need to be taken down a peg, and over the years it seems i have to be the man to do it since nobody else knows how to respond to someone like you! I promise that this won't be our last war...but you're going to wish it were.

*Commercial Break*

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES! YES! SMACKDOWN! YES! YES! YES! It feels so good to be able to do that again, and now be able and wrestle! AJ Styles, watch closely.

Daniel Bryan v. Kane
The in-ring return of Daniel Bryan against his old Team Hell No comrade, Kane. Bryan tries his best to out speed the big red machine, but Kane eventually catches Daniel and plants him with throw after throw after throw. Kane picks up a downed Allen and hits him with a huge uppercut, picks him up again and hits a Chokeslam... Kane isn't done with Daniel Bryan! He picks him up once more and attempts the Tombstone, but Bryan counters and hits the Running Knee!

Winner: Daniel Bryan

AJ Styles: Alright Daniel, you want to target me so much, how about this. Daniel Bryan against AJ Styles in a classic one on one match at Fastlane. How does that sound to you? It sounds like the perfect single match PPV debut of AJ Styles, and the perfect first PPV back for you.

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES! YES!

D-Von w/Bubba v. Kofi w/New Day
D-Von and Kofi open up feeling each other out, these two teams will be facing off with each other in two Sundays at Fastlane for the Tag Team Championships. D-Von and Kingston keep fighting around each other, not really sure if either men want to show complete movesets this close to the title match, which is making the crowd a little obnoxious with chants. As it was seeming to pick up steam between the two men Big E comes around and trash talks with Bubba on the outside, which in return also distracted the referee...D-Von in the process is in control and goes to bounce off the ropes but Xavier Woods nails him in the back with his trombone! Right into Trouble In Paradise!

Winner: Kofi Kingston

*Commercial Break*

Rusev v. Kalisto
The match opens up with the members of The League of Nations surrounding the ring with Kalisto inside. Rusev enters the ring as Sheamus and Bad News Barrett both go to the commentator side and stand together. Kalisto tries to out speed The Bulgarian Brute to begin the match, but soon figures out Rusev is keeping right up with him! The big man, Rusev, is a true specimen to watch in the ring as he is a big man but moves well with Kalisto. With this, Kalisto changes game plans and goes for an aggressive assault on Rusev with tons of kicks! Rusev battles back and lays out Kalisto. Rusev would keep control and keep the beat down going for what seemed to be a solid ten minutes! In the closing sequence Kalisto tries to battle back, but Rusev connects with his HUGE Bulgarian Super Kick. Rusev looks at his buddies, and they signal to him to end it. Rusev sets up Kalisto for the Alcolade, but Dolph catches him with the rolling kick, and Solido De Sol! Kalisto Wins!!

Winner: Kalisto

*Kalisto books it with his title, but Barrett picks up a micrphone*

BNB: Kalisto. It is time, next Monday on Raw, i challenge you to a one on one match. No League of Nations, just me and you.

Chris Jericho: Welcome to the Highlight Reel! Tonight we have ourselves some huge guests, the number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, Roman Reigns, and someone who i hold dear to my hold the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose!

*Dean Ambrose's music hits, followed by Roman Reigns'*

Chris Jericho: Welcome, welcome, lets sit...shall we? Roman, you face off against Triple H at Fastlane for the top title in this company, one where you say you've been screwed out of many times now...how do you think you will fair against our COO?

Roman Reigns: Well i think i will fair much better than you did on Monday...

Chris Jericho: Okay, okay, less insults more interv...

*Dean Ambrose lunges at Jericho and the two start a brawl while Roman watches and enjoys*

Jericho gets up and throws Ambrose into the ropes, and turns right into a Super Man Punch! Jericho turns into a Dirty Deeds by Ambrose!

Dean Ambrose: At Fastlane my brother Roman will capture the WWE World Heavyweight Championship again, and I will defend my title!

Roman Reigns: Believe THAT!
Old 01-29-2016, 06:28 PM   #21
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

WOW another show already...pumping them out quickly aren't ya.

Great show again.

WWLeague Season 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2016, 06:31 PM   #22
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
WOW another show already...pumping them out quickly aren't ya.

Great show again.
I already had the writing done for NXT this morning, so just had to post it matches were done with Smackdown two hours ago, so now you know how long it takes to write a show with me :-o

And thank you sir! I feel like NXT is running super well, and the main roster isn't fair behind.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2016, 10:39 AM   #23
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Awesome shows you got man! TakeOver is coming together nicely as is Fastlane!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 01-30-2016, 02:02 PM   #24
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Do you look up the titan tron videos each time or do have the links saved somewhere so you can just copy and paste.

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »