Home

This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe

This is a discussion on This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2016, 02:34 PM   #49
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
I finally just got all caught up. The first few times I tried to check your universe out it said error loading page which is weird because this is the only universe this has happened to but it finally let me load it and it was worth the wait. I'm really enjoying your universe so far, keep up the great work Bard!
I've had the same problems before accessing people's UNiverse's most recently it was actually this one. I went out reloaded and it came right up.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-05-2016, 03:01 PM   #50
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I've had the same problems before accessing people's UNiverse's most recently it was actually this one. I went out reloaded and it came right up.
My Universe breaks the site...sorry guys!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2016, 05:48 PM   #51
All Star

Bard's Arena

Corey Graves: Hello everyone and this is NXT! We have some amazing things to go over, and why not start things off David?

David Otunga: Last Saturday we got to see the debut of the Bullet Club, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and a true surprise...Ryback!

Corey Graves: Also we got to see in that debut, Hideo Itami defeat Finn Balor and capture the NXT Championship! As well as Baron Corbin outlasting Austin Aries in the last man standing matches...

David Otunga: And much more! But it is now today, and that was the past...lets do this!

Baron Corbin: At TakeOver I took out a true Indy Darling in the name of Austin Aries. I have been informed Aries is in such bad pain after that match still, and he won't be here tonight. What a joke of a man he is, thinking he can come into my territory and light it up. This is my home, this is my area, and nobody will take it from me...the only thing left for me is the NXT Title and then jump to the main rost...

Corey Graves: Who is this?

David Otunga: Oh man! I thought it was a young Kurt Angle, it is our newest addition, Tanner Allen!

Tanner Allen: You claim to be main roster ready, yet you have never faced off with a true suplex master. If you think for a second you are ready to go up and get dismantled by the best up there, Brock Lesnar arguably, you are in for a rude awakening as I am the only man that is ready for him. I come here for the reason to put people like you back into place, you are getting way too cocky and it is time for me to sink you back in line.

Baron Corbin: Excuse me kid, but who do you think you are? I have taken down Apollo Crews, Austin Aries, and now you come in with no experience here and expect me to give you respect, how about this...

Baron Corbin throws a punch, Tanner dodges and lands a german suplex! Corbin is back up, and Tanner attempts to put Baron into the Cross Face! Baron Corbin manages to escape and bail outside of the ring, Tanner Allen is on the ropes one foot on top and in the middle staring down the Lone Wolf.

*Commercial Break*

*We go back into William Regal's office*

William Regal: Ah, Hideo, how are you?

Hideo Itamo: I am doing well, thank you commissioner. I would like to know who is next for my title with Balor seemingly doing his own thing with the Bullet Club.

William Regal: Ah, you see that was my next announcement. I have two major ones. First off starting next week we will be seeing a tag team tourney. The final two teams will face off for the NXT Tag Team Championships, and you may ask how this is possible, The Order will be in this tournament, and if they were to lose, the team that defeats them are the new champions and they continue on. As for my second announcement, Apollo Crews will meet up against Baron Corbin AND Nakamura in a Number One Contender's Match.

*Hideo Itami nods, and walks out*

Corey Graves: WOW! Did you hear that Otunga? Starting next week we have a HUGE tag team tourney, and we have a Number One Contender's Triple Threat Match!

David Otunga: Those are huge announcements indeed Corey, but if I am Samoa Joe I have to be ticked right now because the man he defeated at TakeOver is in that match, and he isn't.

Samoa Joe: You'all think you can disrespect me like that? I defeated Nakamura at TakeOver, and now he has the chance to get a title shot...no it isn't going to work like that at all. Up next I'll show you all why i should be in that match, and make it a Fatal Four Way!

Samoa Joe v. ???

Karl Anderson: Not who you were expecting, Joe? No need to looked surprised there big guy, but you will be taking on our Big Guy. Get in there Ryback.

Samoa Joe v. Ryback
Samoa Joe and Ryback trade punches to start and then Ryback picks up and crashes Joe into a corner. Ryback delivers heavy knees in the corner! These two big men continue to fight and the match picks up steam as the fans are getting into it with this new look Ryback and the big Samoan Joe looking like he has regained some love for the company and his interest is back with this new company. These two titans are both tiring as they continue to beat down each other, but a last chance for romance as Ryback tries for the Meat Hook! Joe manages to counter and Ryback turns around into a Super Kick! 1-2-The Bullet Club comes in and starts to assault Joe! Anderson and Gallows have Joe up, and as Ryback is gearing up for the Meat Hook...

FINN BALOR IS HERE! Finn Balor comes running down and enters the ring, he dodges Ryback...Bicycle Kick! Down goes the Big Guy! Joe fights out of the restrains of Anderson and Gallows, a back heel kick by Joe now onto Anderson! Doc Gallows delivers a NASTY boot to Balor, he turns around and Joe is right after him and they start to duke it out! Ryback from the back and the two big men of the Bullet Club work over Joe, and Anderson keeps Balor down. Gallows and Anderson have Samoa Joe, Meat Hook! Now Balor's turn...another Meat Hook!

Karl Anderson: Okay, okay...now that we all have that out of our systems. We are The Bullet Club. I am Karl Anderson, to my left is Doc Gallows, and to my right, well you should know him...but it is Ryback. We have came here to NXT for one reason, Finn tried to run from us, and we are here to teach him a lesson and tear down this place that he thought was better than our last home. Now this week Finn we gave you a taste, soon you'll get the meal.

Winner by DQ: Samoa Joe

*Commercial Break*

Dash & Dawson v. American Alpha
In a good preview for the tag team tourney next week, Dash & Dawson and American Alpha will try and get the ring rust off as they go up against each other. The Order have decided to come on and do some commentary side for this match. The Mechanics come out firing and have a dynamic game plan. They start off working on Adrian Stevens and not allowing Richie Bishopp into the match. The dynamic duo continue the assault on Stevens, until Adrian powers out and flapjacks Dash and delivers a huge boot to Dawson! Stevens then dives and tags in Richie! Bishopp comes in and blasts Dash over the top rope and hits Richie Kick on Dawson! The Mechanic, Dash & Dawson are out on the mat, WAIT! From behind the Vaudevillians come and attack The Order! Blake and Murphy comes down from the ramp and beat the stuffing out of Dash & Dawson! A little payback for what these returning teams have done to them! This tag team tourney is going to be insane!

No Contest

Hideo Itami: I would like to welcome out the three men who will be facing off with each other in a triple threat match next week to see who will become my first challenger. Baron Corbin, Apollo Crews, and Nakamura.

*The three men all come out pretty separated from each other*

Hideo Itami: Now you three, give it your all next wee...

*Baron Corbin snatches the mic*

Baron Corbin: Are you really giving us a pep talk right now? I can't wait to win that triple threat match next week, and go on to end this already pathetic reign as NXT Champion you are having.

Apollo Crews turns around Corbin and lays a massive right! Nakamura joins in and the three men start a week early on their triple threat match! Hideo Itami bails out, and goes up the ramp to watch how this all plays out. Apollo connects with a leaping closeline, knocking down Nakamura...End of Days on Apollo! Apollo rolls outside of the ring, WAIT! Nakamura kick in the back of the left knee, Dragon Tamer! Nakamura releases, and closelines Corbin over the top rope! Wait, what the? Tanner Allen from behind connects with the Olympic Slam on Nakamura!? What is he doing out here, he was after Baron Corbin earlier? We need answers next week! See you all then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #52
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Great show for sure.

Lots of stuff going on.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-21-2016, 01:34 PM   #53
All Star

Bard's Arena

Big announcement for either today or tomorrow, keep an eye out!

Old 02-21-2016, 08:35 PM   #54
All Star

Bard's Arena

#Tomorrow

Tomorrow marks a day with huge news. As seen in the past, personal things ruin my attempts at Universe Mode. This time I simply burnt myself out by the way of thinking that what I was producing wasn't as good as it should be, and the comments showed that. This was probably my second worst ever replied to posts on any forum, and I thought this Universe was going great. So with that, this Universe is going to continue, and have quite a few shows starting tomorrow!

That's not all. I will also be posting a MyCareer. With this, I will be doing two things, so if I have these feelings again, or personal matters happen I will simply have a MyCareer to fall back on and play since it takes up way less time and energy

So you are getting Bard back, fully loaded, with this Universe Mode, in this thread. AND a MyCareer that starts tomorrow.

I am back!

-Bard

Old 02-22-2016, 09:34 PM   #55
All Star

Bard's Arena

Triple H: ARE YOU READY! Tonight is the final night before Fastlane, and at Fastlane it is I who will stand tall, with this title! Roman has tried to get in my head, and that is why tonight it will be my partner, versus his partner in the biggest tag team, main event match in Thursday Night Smackdown's HISTORY! Now again, ARE YOU...

Roman Reigns: Alright H, you want to get this thing jump started a few nights early. I got you. You just better bring your best weapon, because I already have mine.

*Commercial Break*

Bubba Ray: This Sunday at Fastlane New Day, you better be ready to tuck your tails between your legs and get booted out of the tag team division. After we are done with you we are going to send you back to your previous employment status'. Body guard, monkey mid-carder, and a dancer.

D-Von: OH TESTIFY! My brothas, you have no idea what you are messing with, and that is why tonight we will show you what you better prepare for.

The Dudley Boys v. Sheamus & Rusev w/BNB
Bubba Ray and Sheamus open things up against each other. The two men work a grapples game and Sheamus works Bubba over to his corner. Rusev gets the tag and The League of Nations work a solid tag team strategy against the big man, Bubba Ray. Bubba battles back and starts to throw punches gaining the momentum from the fans who are absolutely in love with this return run of the Dudleys. They continue to battle, but Rusev hits a dropkick on Bubba! Sheamus returns back into the match and tries to pull a maneuver on Bubba, but it is countered! Bubba goes for the tag to D-Von! Wait! Barrett drops D-Von off the apron, the referee didn't see! Bubba is noticeably upset and didn't realize a tag was made, Rusev comes running and is countered, Sheamus tries to help but is caught with the giant BUBBA BOMB! Sheamus goes out of the ring, BNB goes for Bull Hammer onto D-Von, he drops down, BARRETT NAILS SHEAMUS! Bubba hits the tag on D-Von, 3D onto Rusev! 1-2-3!

Winners: The Dudley Boys

After the match, Barrett is checking on both Sheamus, and Rusev...Sheamus pushes Bad News, and the two men get into a heated argument! Rusev decides they aren't worth the time and starts to walk to the back, and is met by Lana! Rusev looks back at the two bickering, and waves them off, and walks out with Lana.

*Commercial Break*

Kevin Owens v. Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens go back and forth with blows to open up their match. Owens then takes control and with heavy blows knocks Ziggler down into the corner, and the Rolling Senton into the corner! Owens has Dolph in an early daze, and continues to hit massive blows, Dolph then tries to escape out of the ring but is quickly caught again by Owens. Ziggler tries to battle back and comes out with a flurry at Owens and lands blow after blow, throwing Owens to the rope and forearm smash! Another one! neckbreaker into 3 straight elbows, the cover, 1-2-kick out! Owens is still alive in this one, Dolph is now setting up for the Fame-Asser! Ziggler goes for it, but Owens bows out of the ring. Dolph follows in pursuit, Owens is back in the ring and Dolph returns, Kevin catches the momentum of Ziggler and hits the Pop Up Powerbomb! 1-2-3.

Winner: Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens: Okay Sami, here is a little preview for you. Sure, this wasn't in a steel cage, but the thing I am showing you is, is that it doesn't matter the surroundings...I always win.

*Backstage*

Renee Young: Dean Ambrose, this Sunday at Fastlane you defend you Intercontinental Championship against Chris Jericho. Has he been able to get into your head, or are you feeling confident about your match?

Dean Ambrose: Darling, you can't get into the head of someone who doesn't even know his own next step. This Sunday at Fastlane, Chris Jericho better bring his best Codebreaker because to get into my head he is going to need to break this lunatic fringe machine.

*Commercial Break*

Hello everyone, my name is Paul Heyman...

Paul Heyman: The Wyatt Family. Now these are some guys who I would have LOVED to manage during the 90's...but they have their own leader, Bray Wyatt. Braun Strowman, still a man of many mysteries in the ring. Erick Rowan, the White Sheep who is still finding his way. Now I come to Luke Harper. Luke Harper is the next one to face off against my BEAST, my best friend, Brock Lesnar. I am not going to shy away from this, this is going to be one of the best matches the WWE has ever seen before, The Beast against an interesting man, to show my respect. This Sunday ladies and gentleman, we will be one step closer to seeing THE BEAST VERSUS THE LEADER! Don't run, come watch.

Bray Wyatt: Man, don't run? Just watch? What is the story behind that, Mr. Heyman? You want people to tune in and see one of my monstas destroy your self proclaimed BEAST! Hahaha, oh man, you have no idea what is going to happen this Sunday, do yah!? Luke Harper is going to show the world that there is no need for a Bray Wyatt and Brock Lesnar match. So Heyman, there is no reason to run...FOLLOW the buzzaaaads.

*Commercial Break*

Roman Reigns & ??? v. Triple H & ???

Triple H: Now that we are here, Roman, who is your mystery man.

Roman Reigns: You know him quite well, he just defeated you not to long ago!

Spoiler

Triple H: That's it!? Someone who defeated me simply because you interfered? You want to see a real partner!? HERE YOU GO!

Spoiler

Roman Reigns & AJ Styles v. Triple H & Batista
Roman and Batista open the match and do some quick grapples on each other before The Animal pushes Reigns on into his corner, and Triple H makes the tag. The Game keeps punishing Reigns! HHH makes a mistake and tries and goes for an early Pedigree, and Roman back drops him to the mat! Batista is now demanding the tag, and gets it! Roman dives and tags in Styles! AJ comes in and takes out Batista with his quickness, and keeps giving The Animal fits with tons of flying fists and takes out Triple H in the process! Batista tries for the out of nowhere boot, but wait Roman Reigns intercepts with a Superman Punch! Right into Bloody Sunday! 1-2-Triple H breaks it up! Reigns goes for Triple H, but The Game drops the top rope making Roman sail right over. Now Triple H is measuring to take go and get Roman and goes for it, but is caught with a Superman Punch! Out goes The Game, and Batista who is now back up is giving back some rights AJ Styles gave him earlier, Reigns with the distraction!...He is knocked off! Out goes Reigns. Batista turns around and quick roll up by AJ! 1-2-NO! The Animal kicks out and this tag match is still going! The Game makes his way back up onto the apron and is wanting the tag to enter the match, Batista tags him in, and Triple H goes on the attack. As it was seeming Triple H is calling for it to be over he is looking around, and does a suck it sign...Pedigree time! Triple H goes for it and it's Roman Reigns leaping closeline! AND HE TAKES FLIGHT OVER THE ROPES ONTO BATISTA! Styles Clash! AJ covers The Game, 1-2-3!

Winners: Roman Reigns & AJ Styles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2016, 09:43 PM   #56
All Star

Bard's Arena

Steel Cage Match
Sami Zayn v. Kevin Owens

Intercontinental Championship Match
Dean Ambrose v. Chris Jericho

Singles Match