Home

Saving AVFC: FIFA 16 Video Career

This is a discussion on Saving AVFC: FIFA 16 Video Career within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2016, 02:57 PM   #9
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Saving AVFC: FIFA 16 Video Career

Plenty of players in Ligue 1 to add to the contingent. Aissa Mandi, Alassane Plea, Martin Braithwaite and Morgan Sanson are all players with excellent qualities.
Old 02-28-2016, 06:18 AM   #10
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

EPISODE #4 - BPL SEASON KICK OFF! #AVFC

Old 02-28-2016, 05:49 PM   #11
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Through Episode #3 right now, and the team look ssolid yet inconsistent so far for you now. I think you should be able to keep Villa up, but really you want to strengthen so that if you consolidate this season then in season #2 you can try for a push up the table.

As for the transfer targets, I like that French right back, he looks well rounded and should be solid for you, while I also like Besic (always rated him at Everton so I think he would be a sneaky good buy), as well as Carrillo of course as I'm sure you've scouted him in my career haha, but he has bags of pace and is a great dribbler, though his finishing leaves something to be desired.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2016, 08:29 PM   #12
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkonkinkreet
Plenty of players in Ligue 1 to add to the contingent. Aissa Mandi, Alassane Plea, Martin Braithwaite and Morgan Sanson are all players with excellent qualities.
Thanks for your input Tekkon!, I set my scouts onto them!, all those players will be added to the transfer shortlist!
Old 02-28-2016, 08:48 PM   #13
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
Through Episode #3 right now, and the team look ssolid yet inconsistent so far for you now. I think you should be able to keep Villa up, but really you want to strengthen so that if you consolidate this season then in season #2 you can try for a push up the table.

As for the transfer targets, I like that French right back, he looks well rounded and should be solid for you, while I also like Besic (always rated him at Everton so I think he would be a sneaky good buy), as well as Carrillo of course as I'm sure you've scouted him in my career haha, but he has bags of pace and is a great dribbler, though his finishing leaves something to be desired.
Really appreciate you watching Moose!, I still haven't found my groove with the commentary such as yourself, but I feel EP#4 is an improvement!

Man, I can tell you it's not easy, it's certainly going to be a challenge avoiding relegation (Especially when you don't have the likes of Paolo Dyballa & Dimitri Payet! ) But that's my aim, hang on this season and improve next season, I do have some funds to spend in January too solidify another season in the Premier League, I will be looking to bring in some defenders, maybe a quality young forward!

Sebastian Corchia from Lille is defiantly someone I'm looking at for a RB, Amavi is showing some capability lately while Hutton is solid but seems to get lost and continually plays too far up the pitch leaving gaps in the defence, Besic plays with lot's of aggression I think he would team up really well with Carlos Sanchez at CDM which would allow Micah Richards to slot back too CB or Full Back positions.
I really do rate Carrillo he is an exciting player!, he's done really well in your career and is a much needed addition in my squad!

Any feedback on improvements too production of the episodes is always more than welcome (Products,Programs,Software,Hardware...anything!) i'm still learning the ropes with editing and commentary and really want too make this as fun and enjoyable as possible for viewers!

Last edited by Matty Aqua; 02-28-2016 at 09:15 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:33 AM   #14
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

Thanks for all the support so far guys, really enjoying making the series and getting all the input from you guys!...Episode #5 we take on Blackburn in our first Capitol One cup match, Sunderland at home and Leicester City and King Power stadium!

EPISODE#5 - GLIDING THROUGH THE AIR! #AVFC

Old 03-05-2016, 03:33 AM   #15
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

EPISODE#6 - DANNY EVERYWHERE! - #AVFC

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2016, 03:48 AM   #16
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

OVR: 0

Just so you know, Gueye is pronounced Gay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »