Home

UFC 2 Rise to the top playoff bound

This is a discussion on UFC 2 Rise to the top playoff bound within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2016, 03:19 AM   #1
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
UFC 2 Rise to the top playoff bound

UFC RISE TO THE TOP

Yep that is right you saw it correctly.. I know i was doing another UFC league thanks for all the looks and everything, but i think this one will be even funner..

12 fighters per division, no flyweight division, all 12 fighters will fight the other 11 in their divison one time, schedule has already been randomized

I posted every fight for one week at a time, in the random cycle website,
and i did that about 5 times scrambled it, im doing fight cards of 6 and 7 fights on each one, so the cards are totally random,

See with this set up i dont have to worry about setting up all the fights and making sure i spread it around even.. and not have someone fight way to soon or way more then others.. everyones opponents are already set..

WEEK 1 Card 1 6 vs 1
FW McGregor vs Aldo
MW Munoz Vs Marquardt
LHW Shogun vs Gufstasson
WBW Tate Vs Zingano
WSW Calderwood vs Esparza
LW Dos Anjos Vs Poirier
HW Browne Vs Hunt
BW Cruz Vs Caraway
WW Lawler Vs Henderson

Point system, i added in a point system. that will decide the top 4 in each weight class that goes to the playoff.. the winner of the 4 person tournament in their division becomes champion, and then ill see what to do from their, maybe do a normal style but let the randomizing pick the cards, we will see..

Here is the point system
4 points for a win (2 bonus pts for a first round win)

1 extra point for every bonus award at the end of the night, So if someone got fight of the night and KO of the night that would be 2 extra pts,
and

Max points in one night could be 8, 4 for win 2 for first round win, and then possible bonus pts which max is 2 i doubt u can get fight of the night sub of the night and ko of the night

Not much else to say, but it is kinda exciting to see who is going to be fighting who, i know eventually everyone will face everyone,

Anyways hope u follow and enjoy something alil different.

I will add more as the season goes.. like the fighters point standings and each fighters schedule and results, NOW i will say it was tough picking out 12 in some divisions, and there will be some good fighters with avg to bad records cause not all 12 fighters can have a good record obliviously

I may even show u the schedule.. the fighters number, etc etc,

still working on some of this.... im done with 3 cards so far in week 1, every fighter wil fight once before i move to the next week,

Last edited by benton32; 06-10-2016 at 10:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »