Home

WWE 2k16 - A Roster Divided

This is a discussion on WWE 2k16 - A Roster Divided within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2016, 08:56 PM   #9
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon6 Re: WWE 2k16 - A Roster Divided

Raw.jpg
Raw April 4, 2016

"You Think You Know Me...."
WWE Raw GM Edge makes his way to the ring to the cheers of the many in the audience for Raw's New Brand Premiere Episode.

Edge: "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Raw, where the R stands for R Rated and the aw stands for your girls disappointment when you drop your pants after the show! We are in a new era where new rivalries will be established, titles will be reinvented and replaced, and things will be Raw!

We have several new tournaments in place to establish champions that I will attempt to explain but due to my presence may be missed. It seems audacious to perform the 5 second pose without my cohort Christian so I won't do that, instead for those with Flash Photography.... the 4 second pose!! Alright now pay attention:

The United States Championship is what I am calling a Fatal Elimination Tournament, tonight 2 fatal four ways will take place. The superstar in the match who is pinned will be eliminated from the tournament. Then next week we will have two triple threat matches and so on till two men are left standing to fight at our first Raw Exclusive Pay-Per-View Backlash!!

The Tag Team Titles I have not figured out how to settle as those are near and dear to my heart but there will be two matches tonight in the tag division. They will be elimination tag matches, let's see who shines and who does not.

Finally the New World Heavyweight Championship! Traditional 8 man tournament very boring but hey, it's what the people want!! Tonight's two quarter finals matches will be AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton and Batista vs. Daniel Bryan. Next week we will have Bray Wyatt vs. Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk vs. Seth Rollins. So what do you say... let the show begin!"

Elimination Tag Match
The Wyatt Family vs. The New Day

The Wyatts were out to send a message that they were back as Luke Harper and Erick Rowan dominated The New Day. Big E was not at ringside as he has a match later tonight and Kofi and Xavier were exposed. Luke Harper eliminated Woods first before receiving a trouble in paradise from Kofi and leaving Rowan and Kingston one on one. He would distract him though and allow Rowan to deliver the Full Nelson.
Winners: The Wyatt Family

Fatal 4-Way US Tournament
Y2J vs. RVD vs. Ryback vs. The Miz

All out warfare, there were several false finishes in this one. The Miz hit the Skull Crushing Finale on Y2J who kicked out, Ryback kicked out of the Frog Splash and Y2J saved Miz from the Shellshocked. The deciding move came when Miz went for a second Skull Crusher on Jericho who countered into the Walls and made Miz tap out.
Winner: Chris Jericho (Miz Eliminated)

Elimination Tag Match
The Meximericans vs. The Usos

The Meximericans are a new team and their struggle to communicate was their downfall. Alberto was eliminated by a roll up when Jack was talking with Zeb and didn't make a necessary tag. Shortly after the Usos would put the final touch on with a double splash on Swagger for the win.
Winners: The Usos

Singles Match World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
Batista vs. Daniel Bryan

A brutal match to say the least. Steel ring posts were used, barriers were slammed and bodies were busted up. Batista seemed to have finally gained control when a huge chorus of Boo-Tista rang out and he began to focus on the audience. It was all Bryan needed who hit Batista with a running knee and took the first win of the tournament.
Winner: Daniel Bryan (Batista Eliminated)

*Women of Raw populate the ring: Charlotte, Bella Twins, Paige and Alicia Fox*

Charlotte:
"It has come to our attention that there does not seem to be a match tonight to determine the Women's Champion. I can only assume that means Edge plans to award the title to me since I am genetically superior..."

*Charlotte is hit by a Paige-Turner*

Paige: "Shut up Charlotte, this is my house! If we were going to prove ourselves we demand a tournament as well since there is no way in hell you're just handing one of these coat tail riding no talent hacks a title!"

"You Think You Know Me..."

*Edge appears at the top of the ramp*

Edge: "Ladies, ladies I haven't forgot you. I have a great track record of keeping the women of this business happy. Why just ask Lita, Vickie Guerrero, my lovely wife Beth Phoenix. I was planning to have an elimination tournament announced next week for you but I ran into a predicament. There are five of you currently standing in that ring, which means one of you has to go... So my solution is such; next week Alicia Fox will face off with Paige and Charlotte will face off against the winner of this important match. Sorry Bella's but I'm not having two of you fight for a title I only need one. So tonight you will face off sister vs. sister, blood vs. blood. Which matters more your sisterhood or the championship? We will find out because that match begins now!"

Singles Women's Championship Tournament
Nikki Bella vs. Brie Bella

The two sisters started out tentatively but eventually agreed to fight in the spirit of competition. It was back in forth as both know each other so well but eventually it looked like Brie was set up to win when Nikki caught her with a forearm. Brie kicked out to the disgust of Nikki who picked her up to go for the win when Brie lashed out and took out Nikki's previously injured knee. She would hit the Bella Buster for the win and leave a visibly upset Nikki in the ring.
Winner: Brie Bella (Nikki Bella Eliminated)

Fatal 4-Way US Tournament
Big E vs. Rusev vs. Kalisto vs. Shelton Benjamin

Obvious game plan here as the three men targeted Kalisto early. A new strategy as all these men knew it didn't matter who won as long as they didn't lose. Rusev would eventually hulk out and take out Big E but with the damage done Shelton Benjamin had an easy time and finished Kalisto with a Superkick.
Winner: Shelton Benjamin (Kalisto Eliminated)

Singles Match World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton

The main event of the first Monday Night Raw was easily a match of the year candidate. Near falls, momentum swings, and overall dynamic technical wrestling were displayed. Randy caught AJ Styles coming off the top rope for a phenomenal forearm with an RKO and got a very long 2 count. Randy would get aggravated and set up for the punt and was greeted with a Styles Clash for the win.
Winner: AJ Styles (Randy Orton Eliminated)

*As AJ Styles walks up the ramp the camera pans back to a flustered Orton who gets up to an ovation for the effort. He also gets up and is hoisted up and slammed to the mat with authority from Batista. Raw heads off the air with Batista standing over his former friend and rival.*

Last edited by ApexPredator724; 08-26-2016 at 07:07 PM.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:35 PM   #10
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

Re: WWE 2k16 - A Roster Divided

Smackdown2.jpg
Smackdown April 5, 2016

"Boom!"
Bad News Barrett makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction for Smackdown's New Brand Premiere Episode.

BNB: "Ladies and gentleman fear not for Bad News Barrett is here to bring you cheer and your much needed dosage of bad news. As you are all aware we recently had a brand split and draft and as fate should have it I was drafted here to the Smackdown Live Brand. However, I'm afraid I've got some bad news!"

*The crowd cheers as Barrett echos his catchphrase*

"You see we are competing in a company without a championship face. We have no titles at the moment and are basically a ship afloat with no sails. There is no direction in this company and for that reason I am afraid I must announce that I refuse to compete in such conditions!"

"If you close your eyes..."
Smackdown General Manager Christian appears on the ramp and walks down to the cheers of the audience.

Christian: "Wade, can I call you Wade? I wish I had known you would be coming down here as we could have had a chat before and saved all these peeps from having to listen to you run your mouth and deliver news that quite frankly if I were not the general manager would have been music to my ears that you would no longer compete. But... but as general manager I cannot allow that to happen. So, unlike Raw we do not have a pay-per-view at the end of the month therefore we will not be waiting to crown champions. Tonight every title will be decided! Tonight you will see a Smackdown Diva's Champion, new WWE Tag Team Champions, an Intercontinental Champion, and most importantly a WWE World Champion!!

*This announcement sends the crowd into an uproar of approval*

"Tonight there will be a fatal four way for the Diva's title between Sasha Banks, Naomi, Natalya, and Becky Lynch.
There will be 3 matches between superstars that will culminate in a triple threat to decide the Intercontinental Champion. Enzo Amore and Big Cass will face the Dudley's for the WWE Tag Titles in the match they made famous... a tables match!!

Finally there will be a 6 man Battle Royal to decide the WWE World Champion! We here on Smackdown demand champions and our fans deserve champions! Tonight Smackdown delivers! Stay put Wade - You're first."

Intercontinental Championship Qualifying Match
Bad News Barrett vs. Neville

Neville and Barrett put on a strong showing in the opening bout of the show. Barrett would go for Wasteland and get countered and kicked into next week by Neville. As Neville ascended to the top rope for the Red Arrow he would get caught with a big boot by Barrett who managed to hop up in time. He throws a foot on the second rope and the ref doesn't spot him for the 3 count.
Winner: Bad News Barrett (Neville Eliminated)

Tyson Kidd vs. William Regal

Technically gifted doesn't even begin to describe this match. Both men were utterly exhausted from this match but it was Tyson Kidd catching a charging William Regal with a Code Blue for the win.
Winner: Tyson Kidd (William Regal Eliminated)

WWE Tag Team Championship Tables Match
Enzo & Cass vs. The Dudleys

The first WWE Tag Team Champions were decided in a hard fought tables match. Enzo and Cass probably should have won early on as they threw Devon into a table that didn't break. Later on in the match Cass would be tossed into a ring post and Bubba would call for the tables.
Winners and New WWE Tag Team Champions: The Dudleys
WWE Tag Team.jpg

Sheamus vs. Cesaro

Unlike some of the other matches tonight this one was a straight brawl. It ended rather controversially as Sheamus was DQ'd for a missed Brogue Kick that connected with the referee.
Winner by DQ: Cesaro (Sheamus Eliminated)

WWE Divas Championship Fatal 4-Way
Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Naomi vs. Natalya

Smackdown's Womens division competed against each other in this one. Fists were thrown, spinning clotheslines and lasses kicked. When Sasha and Naomi took the match to the outside, Natalya found a way to lock in the Sharpshooter and forced Becky Lynch to tap.
Winner and New WWE Divas Champion: Natalya
WWE Divas.jpg

WWE Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat
Tyson Kidd vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Cesaro

The match began with Cesaro and Tyson working together to eliminate Barrett from the mix. The two then competed back and forth for awhile and when Tyson appeared to be putting on the Sharpshooter he was kicked by Wade Barrett. Barrett would then deliver a Bulls Hammer to Kidd only to turn around into a Neutralizer.
Winner and New Intercontinental Champion: Cesaro
WWE Intercontinental.jpg

*Backstage Segement: Sheamus in Christian's Office*

Sheamus: "This is ridiculous! I am a former world champion and I have my chance to compete for the Intercontinental Championship ripped away from me by some ref with an agenda! This is totally stupid!

*Crowd can be heard chanting "You look Stupid!"*

Christian: "You know something Sheamus, I can relate to you. I had plenty of opportunities seemingly taken from me. I should have been a 10 time world champion if I had been given the chances I deserved. I will tell you what, next week you face off with the New Intercontinental Champion Cesaro whom you lost to earlier. If you win this time, the week after, live on Smackdown, you will get a one on one for the championship. Sound fair?"

Sheamus: "Alright, but if I detect any funny business happening with the ref again - I promise the next Brogue Kick will not be an accident."

WWE World Championship 6-Man Battle Royal
Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle vs. Finn Balor

Elimination 1: Finn Balor superman punched by Roman Reigns
Elimination 2: Kevin Owens speared by Roman Reigns
Elimination 3: Roman Reigns hurricanrana from Rey Mysterio
Elimination 4: Rey Myterio kicked by Kurt Angle after tossing Reigns
The final 2 in the ring are Dean Ambrose and Kurt Angle. They circle for a moment before Dean unleashed a fury of strikes. He tossed Kurt into the corner and attempts to lift him but Kurt fights him off. Angle throws Ambrose towards the ropes and he rebounds with a massive clothesline. He struggles to lift Angle back up but Angle jumps alive as they near the ropes. Angle Slam to the outside of the ring. New Champion!!
Winner and New WWE World Champion: Kurt Angle
WWE World.jpg

Last edited by ApexPredator724; 08-26-2016 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 05:40 PM   #11
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

Re: WWE 2k16 - A Roster Divided

Breaking Newss.jpg

Kurt Angle's Plates Put on the WWE World Championship
First Images

Angle_Front.jpg

Angle_Side.jpg
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »