Home

WWE 2k - SmackDown's rise to the top! - Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2k - SmackDown's rise to the top! - Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2016, 12:05 PM   #1
Rookie

betz1998's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE 2k - SmackDown's rise to the top! - Universe Mode

The year is now 2018 and the WWE Brand Split was implemented well over a year ago. We are now into April just after the worst rated Wrestlemania in the history of the WWE and a major change is coming. With shows such as ROH, NJPW taking over the professional wrestling world, WWE's ratings have seemed to drop every single week. Who's to blame? Well the fans pointed their finger at now FORMER owner and chairman of the WWE Vince McMahon. Oh, you heard me correctly, FORMER as in no longer the guy. Talks have been in works for months and only days after Wrestlemania, Vince McMahon has retired from the professional wrestling business and has since handed the keys over to the only person he can trust to bring the company back...Triple H and his daughter Stephanie McMahon!

Today, Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018. Breaking news has shocked the sports entertainment world as the new owners of WWE, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon held a press conference announcing the current state of the company.

Triple H - Me and Stephanie are finally the sole power in this company and will have to go to extreme lengths just to bring this company up from the very deep hole we have been dug in this past year and a half. Major changes will be coming, and they will be implemented much sooner than many of you might have though.

Stephanie - With other promotions such as ROH and NJPW rising to the top of the professional wrestling world, the WWE simply can't stand by and watch as we fall prey to viewer loss and dents in our ratings. Effective IMMEDIATELY, WWE will be completely starting fresh and giving the fans exactly what they want. WWE will have a new flagship show and we will be airing live on Friday nights with Friday Night Smackdown! This meaning, Monday Night Raw is officially over and a new era in sports entertainment begins now! In just two days, Friday night smackdown will be WWE's sole show and new leading program to watch in professional wrestling. Big changes are coming and we are officially hitting the reset button on the WWE. All championships will be VACATED immediately! With WWE only having one show now, roster cuts have been made and only the elite talent from around the wrestling world will be competing in the WWE! This Friday, WWE changes history forever!

Friday - The first Smackdown in the new era of the WWE

Triple H - Tonight we embark on a brand new WWE. Friday night Smackdown will change professional wrestling as we know it, acquiring only the best talent the wrestling world has to offer and showcasing only true and deserving champions, with roster cuts and some of our veteran wrestlers retiring due to this new era, all championships have been vacated and tonight we crown brand new champions!

Championships -

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
Spoiler

WWE Intercontinental Championship:
Spoiler

WWE World Tag Team Championships:
Spoiler

WWE Friday Night Smackdown Roster:

Seth Rollins
Brock Lesnar
Roman Reigns
Bray Wyatt
Finn Balor
Dolph Ziggler
Kevin Owens
Cesaro
AJ Styles
The Miz
Rusev
Baron Corbin
Hideo Itami
Sami Zayn
Neville
Apollo Crews
Kalisto
Samoa Joe
Enzo and Cass
New Day
Usos
Ascension
Harper and Rowan
The Vaudevillians
American Alpha

More to come soon

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6-raw-war.html

Last edited by betz1998; 09-04-2016 at 11:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 11:51 AM   #2
Rookie

betz1998's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2k - SmackDown's rise to the top! - Universe Mode

Week 1 - April - Friday Night SmackDown!

*Show kicks off with the usual big fireworks display and making their way to the ring is both Triple H and Stephanie McMahon*

Stephanie - Welcome everyone to Friday Night SmackDown!!! Tonight we change the landscape of the WWE and also the professional wrestling world. Starting tonight only the best competitors will compete on our show to become the face of the WWE! We will crown brand new champions tonight, for our WWE World Heavyweight Championship and our Intercontinental Championship and begin the Tag Team Championship tournament!

Triple H - A lot of you are probably wondering, "Hey Trip, if you and Steph are owners of the WWE, will you still have time to manage SmackDown also?" And to answer those fans, no, we won't have the time to do both and wouldn't try because we think that would simply hurt the content if we can't put out all into it. We do however have the best guy for the job, my brother in law, Shane McMahon will be running Friday Night SmackDown! Making all match decisions and making sure SmackDown is the show to watch every week!

*Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring carrying both the WWE and Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder*

Shane - Whats up guys? Hello WWE universe!!! This is Friday Night SmackDown and it seems there currently is no one holding these very coveted championships. That changes tonight! So I don't want to waste anymore time. To determine these new champions, we will be having 2 fatal 4 way matches for each title, the winners of each match will then face later tonight in a one on one match for their respective title! The first match starts...now!

Match 1 - Fatal 4 way #1 contender match for the WWE Championship -

Kevin Owens, Brock Lesnar, Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro

All competitors in this match are amped up the be the new champion in this new era for WWE and will do anything to get there! Reminding all viewers out there, this is a no DQ, no count out match! This match turned out to be nothing special as Brock Lesnar made quick work of everyone in his path and F5'D Cesaro for the win, and the pass to the championship match later tonight!

Winner - Pin fall - Brock Lesnar

Match 2 - Fatal 4 way #1 contender match for the Intercontinental Championship -

The Miz, Rusev, Baron Corbin, Sami Zayn

This match is primed to be a good one with 2 very good NXT Alumni, and 2 former champions here in the WWE! Zayn hits a huge senton off the top rope on The Miz and Corbin almost sneaks in a 3 count on the Miz after throwing Zayn out the ring. Zayn and Rusev spill to the outside leaving The Miz and Corbin in the ring. Miz his the skull crushing finale on Corbin for the huge win!

Winner - Pin Fall - The Miz

*Miz grabs the mic and stands at the top of the ramp*

The Miz - That is why I am the most must see superstar in WWE regardless of what era were in, I am the man to beat and I will prove that tonight in front of all you weak people!

*Backstage with Shane McMahon and Seth Rollins*

Seth Rollins - Shane my man! How's it going?

Shane - Hey, Seth whats up man, I'm doing great, new era, new champions it's ...

Seth - That's why I'm here actually, I don't think it is fair that I had to relinquish my world championship after beating Roman Reigns for it just a few days ago at Wrestlemania! It's not fair that everyone gets the same opportunity that I get! I should be champion already and shouldn't have to compete tonight!

*Seth pushes Shane to the wall and grabs him by the collar*

Seth - I am the MAN, Shane, that title is mine and I shouldn't have to earn it!

Shane - You know what Seth, you pushed it to far! You don't want to have to compete for the world title? Good, you're out of the match! I'll find a real competitor to replace you!

*Shane exits with Rollins furious screaming something down the hallway after Shane*

Match 3 - Fatal 4 way #1 contender match for the Intercontinental Championship -

Apollo Crews, Kalisto, Neville, Hideo Itami

This is the 2nd and final fatal 4 way #1 contender match tonight! The winner will face The Miz for the title later tonight! This match has all the makings of an extreme hight flying and high risk match with these competitors! Neville goes for a huge body splash off the top to the outside by Kalisto avoids it! Huge miss and that could take Neville out of this early! Hide out of nowhere hits the GTS on Kalisto for the huge win! The Intercontinental Title match is The Miz vs Hideo Itami! Huge moment and opportunity for Hideo!

Winner - Pin Fall - Hideo itami

Match 4 - Fatal 4 way #1 contender match for the WWE Championship -

AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, ???

The winner of this match will go on to face Brock Lesnar in tonights main event for the WWE Championship. Seth Rollins being scratched from this match due to him pushing Shane's buttons, but who will replace him? Styles, Ambrose, and Reigns all make it to the ring and everyone is wondering who the final competitor is......lights go out and smoke is coming from the stage...it's...it's...Finn Balor!!! Finn making his debut tonight and getting a major opportunity to become the first champion in the new era! Finn Balor hits the sling blade and goes up for a Coup De Grace on Styles and hits it! Wait!!! Seth Rollins comes to the ring and Pedigrees Balor! OMG! Rollins drags Reigns onto Styles for the cover and 1..2..3! Roman wins with the assist of Seth Rollins! Reigns will fight Lesnar for the world title tonights main event!

Winner - Pin Fall - Roman Reigns

Rollins - (to Reigns) Go get that title! *they put their fists together*

Could this be a possible Shield reunion?

*Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring carrying with him the Tag Team Championships*

Shane - tonight we start the tournament to determine our first Tag Team Champions of the new era. With 8 teams in the tournament there will be 4 matches in the first round and then then the semi finals will consist of the winners of those matches, the final round that will determine our champions will commence at our first PPV of the new era...Extreme Rules in 4 weeks! Let's get this started!

Match 5 - Round 1 Tag Team Title Tournament -

The New Day vs Zack Ryder and Tyson Kidd

First round in this tournament, the #1 and #8 seed going at it in this one! Kidd and Ryder a new team here just formed, they figured they would try their hand at the tag division to get the careers back on track. The New Day will look to take care of them easily and move to the next round. Big E with a huge slam that looks like the match is over but Ryder gets the ropes at a 2 count! Big E is getting very frustrated and is now manhandling Zack. With Big E and Kidd outside, Kofi got distracted and Ryder took advantage and hit him with a huge brain buster to win it! Major upset as Kidd and Ryder eliminate the #1 seed!

Winners - Pin Fall - Ryder and Kidd

*Shane McMahon joins the commentary booth with both the IC and WWE Title with him ready to crown some new champions*

Match 6 - Vacant Intercontinental Championship Match -

The Miz vs Hideo Itami

Both these men won their respective fatal 4 way matches and made it here to the championship match and earned the this huge opportunity to win gold! Miz with the advantage, not only cause he's more rested but he has the experience, he is a multiple time IC champion and knows how to win gold. Hideo can't seem to get any momentum going because Miz is shutting every move he attempts down. Miz hits the skull crushing finale 2x in a row, but Hideo kicks out at 2!!! The crowd is very much behind Hideo after a huge hurricanrana. Itami goes flying through the ropes to jump onto Miz but the Miz counters it with a huge hit to the head. The Miz hits his 3rd skull crushing finale and that one busts open Hideo and also ends the match with a pin from The Miz. Your winner and new Intercontinental Champion, The Miz!

Winner - Pin Fall - The Miz - New Champion!

*Shane comes into the ring and hands The Miz his title and The Miz rips it away from him*

The Miz - This is what happens when you're absolutely the best superstar on the planet! I told everyone I would win, forget the "New era" this is the Miz Era! and it just started with this championship win! I am here and I will never be stopped! *Miz drops the mic and leaves the ring*

Match 7 - Vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship match -

Brock lesnar vs Roman Reigns

I'm sure a lot of people think that Finn Balor should be in this match over Roman reigns, but it was a no DQ match and anything can and did happen, Rollins felt screwed over so he did the same to Finn. Reigns has a big opportunity but also a very big task in the form of Brock Lesnar in front of him! Early on in the match, Reigns hit Lesnar with a samoan drop to the outside and it seemed to hurt his ribs possibly. After that Roman gained all momentum and just dominated Brock. A superman punch and spear later and Roman wins the match and becomes our first WWE Champion in the new era! Brock is still down and seems to have a bad injury to his side.

Winner - Pin Fall - Roman reigns - New Champion

*Roman holds the title above his head as Rollins comes out by his side to congratulate him and the show ends*

Hope you guys enjoyed, week 2 will be posted sometime in the next week!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6-raw-war.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »