Home

Bard Presents: Power Struggle A WWE 2K17 Universe

This is a discussion on Bard Presents: Power Struggle A WWE 2K17 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2016, 09:58 PM   #73
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Bard Presents: Power Struggle A WWE 2K17 Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great Show man. Can't wait to see what comes next.
It was tons of fun! Tons of debuts, which will now start to decline, and fun results with some imagination of course.
Old 10-23-2016, 10:27 PM   #74
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Wow Extreme Rules was really good Bard!! That had to be fun to watch/play however you do it haha!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 10-23-2016, 10:33 PM   #75
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Wow Extreme Rules was really good Bard!! That had to be fun to watch/play however you do it haha!

Reed is comin' atcha!
Thanks man! It was fun trying to get everything done in the way I was planning. Next PPV will be more surprising for me as I wanted outcomes for this one haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 03:09 PM   #76
All Star

Bard's Arena

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to the go-home show of Monday Night Raw on our way to Payback!

Corey Graves: We have some outstanding action here tonight, like the semi-finals for the tag team championships, and the finals to see who will face Seth Rollins this Sunday for the Universal Championship!

Byron Saxton: I am ready for tonight, and this Sunday! Here comes our bosses!

*Stephanie and Adam both come out to her entrance music*

Stephanie McMahon: Ladies, and gentlemen! Welcome to the superior brand, the flagship program...MONDAY NIGHT RAW! Now my brother and his brand had their first PPV last night, and I saw something very discouraging...he made superstars compete twice in the same night! Now who does that to another person's body? That isn't right. Some people were under the impression that Chris Hero and Kenny Omega would be going one on one tonight with the winner facing EC3 at Payback, and then Seth Rollins later that night. Well, that is not the case! Tonight, right now! It will be EC3 versus Kenny Omega versus Chris Hero in a number one contenders triple threat match!

Adam Copeland: And that isn't all, oh no, tonight it will be the team of Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair taking on Braun Strowman, as well as The Natural Distasters taking on Enzo Amore and Big Cass in the semi-finals! Lets get the triple threat underway!

Number One Contender Triple Threat Match
ECIII v. Chris Hero v. Kenny Omega
A loud “THIS IS WRESTLING” chant breaks out as the bell rings. Hero tackles ECIII right away. Hero is going after Carter. Back inside we go, Hero tosses ECIII back over and Kenny with a quick roll up attempt on Hero for a two count. Omega with a shot on Hero. ECIII is back in eating an uppercut from Hero and gets sent over the top by Omega. Hero with a roll up for two on Omega this time. Hero fights out of an early Aoi Shoudou attempt. Hero and Omega exchange shots. Kenny attempts a cross body and runs into Hero who doesn’t budge. ECIII is back in working over Hero in the corner. Omega with a dropkick on Hero who drops ECIII down in a reverse TKO at the same time. Omega with kicks to Chris Hero in the corner. ECIII pulls Omega away and connects with a backbreaker over his knee. ECIII with a jumping takedown on Hero and kicks him out of the ring. ECIII throws elbow at the head of Omega. ECIII with rights to Omega. Ethan Carter with a splash on Omeha in the corner, and now sends Omega face first into the turnbuckle. Hero with a running elbow smash to the face on Carter!

Hero sends Carter outside of the ring, and then into the ring barricade. Omega jumps and takes out Hero! ECIII with a flying knee to the face of Omega. ECIII tries to send Hero into the timekeepers barricade at ringside, but Hero launches ECIII into the timekeepers area. Omega jumps off the announce tables taking out Hero and Carter. Back inside the ring, Kenny with a dropkick off the top catching Hero. Kenny now with a shot in the corner and bulldog combo on Chris. Kenny goes back up top and connects with a flying reverse bulldog over the head of Hero for a two count. ECIII with a frog splash off the top on Omega! Hero counters an One Percenter attempt by Carter. Hero with elbows now to Carter, and Chris with a clothesline and tilt-a-whirl slam on ECIII. Rolling Elbow to Omega! Rolling Elblow to ECIII who came flying off the top rope. ECIII and Omega block a running double elbow smash from Hero. ECIII with a shot on Omega. Omega with a clothesline on Hero after Hero caught ECIII with another Rolling Elbow. Hero with rights on ECIII and Omega. Kenny and Ethan start to double team Hero. The fans start a loud “YES” chant at this. Hero kicks Carter, and elbows Omega. Omega with a suicide dive to Hero on the outside. ECIII flips over the top rope and takes out Hero as well. ECIII and Omega are clearing off the Spanish announce table. The two men give each other a look, and then proceed to pick up Hero and double suplex him through the announce table! ECIII grabs a steel chair and cracks it over the back of Omega at ringside. ECIII with a shot to the back of Hero with the chair as well. ECIII puts Omega back inside. Kenny counters an One Percenter attempt, ECIII has Omega up for a powerbomb and Kenny hits a huricanrana on ECIII right into the corner! ECIII is up and groggy...One-Winged Angel! ECIII is quick to his feet...V-Trigger! One...Two...THREE!

Winner: Kenny Omega

Corey Graves: Here we go! Seth Rollins and Kenny Omega in the same ring together! We will see some fighting come this Sunday, but this staredown will have to do for now!

*Commercial Break*

Women Speaking: Braun...he needs us...Braun come back to me...Braun leave this awful place, and return home. I am ready for you Braun...I am waiting. Braun Strowman, this world isn't ready for what you possess yet, come back to me, and we find him, and help take over this awful world. Come home Braun.

*Braun Strowman looks like he is in a hypnotic stage, and he is following the voice out of the arena!*

Tag Team Semi-Finals Match
Breezango v. HBK & Ric Flair
Breezango make their way up the ramp after these two legends, and the two teams brawl in the rampway as the bell sounds. Double elbows by Breezango to Shawn Michaels for 2. Breezango with stereo corner forearms to Ric Flair, then double clothesline him outside as the crowd boos them. Shawn backdrops Tyler Breeze into the crowd, then nails Fandango from behind. Shawn and Flair send Fandango into the barricade, then into the apron. Tyler Breeze then dives over the ropes, wiping out Flair and Michaels outside. Back in, Tyler with a top rope crossbody to Shawn for 2. Flair sends Fandango off the ringpost, back in Shawn catches Breeze off a moonsault and lifts him up. Ric Flair comes in the these two Hall of Famers do a assisted hangman DDT to Breeze. Shawn gets 2 on Breeze. Flair now in with gut-shots and chops to Breeze in the corner. Shawn now with a step-up kick in the corner, followed by an avalanche middle rope backbreaker to Breeze for a 2. Fandango knocked off the apron, then Ric lifts Breeze onto his shoulders, but Fandango stops Shawn off the top, then dropkicks Flair into a pin attempt by Tyler for 2. Shawn pulls Fandango outside and nails him with a Sweet Chin Music!

Flair grabs Tyler’s legs to stop a dive and Shawn with a running knee strike for 2. Shawn taunts suck it to Tyler and sends him into a big chop by The Nature Boy for 2. Flair lifts up Tyler for a move in the corner, but Fandango pulls Shawn outside. Double superkick by the Breezango to Ric Flair, then they head up top. Michaels sends Fandango outside and Flair avoids Breeze going for a Corkscrew Moonsault. Ric hits Tyler with the an atomic drop. Fandango takes out Flair, but then Michaels with a blind tag, and SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO TYLER! Fandango breaks it at 2! Shawn knocks Fandango outside, then puts on the Sharpshooter, Breeze counters, Shawn to the outside, Shawn charges in, but Tyler drills him with Super Model Kick! 2 count! Gallows heads around, and wipes out Fandango! This distracts Tyler Breeze...Shawn Michaels turns him around and locks in the Sharpshooter! Tyler Breeze is forced to tap!

Winners: Shawn Michaels & Ric Flair

Michael Cole: Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair are proving they still have tons left in the tank! They will be heading into this Sunday against either Enzo and Cass or The Natural Disasters for the Raw Tag Team Championships!

Byron Saxton: Up next we have a Women's contract singing!

*Commercial Break, advertisement for big debut at Payback*

The four women are in the ring with Byron Saxton. They take seats around the table as Byron has the contract in hand.

Byron Saxton: Right here in my hand I possess something great. Something you ladies should be very proud of. Right here is a contract for a Fatal Four Way Match between you four ladies at this Sunday, at Payback, for the Raw Women's Championship. I am going to lay this down right here, and everyone can go ahead and sign their names on the dotted line to make this official.

Becky Lynch signs first, then pushes the contract into Charlotte's chest. Charlotte stares her down then signs it as well. Paige is up next and signs it before looking over to every single girl, then stands up...*THIS IS MY HOUSE!* Bayley snags the contract and quickly signs it with a huge smile on her face. Paige takes offense to that and tackles Bayley! Charlotte grabs Becky by the hair, and these two women are throwing blows at each other! Bayley-to-Belly to Paige! Round house kick to Lynch! BAYLEY-TO-BELLY THROUGH THE TABLE TO CHARLOTTE! Bayley is standing tall nodding her head at the fans as they are erupting with Bayley chants!

*Commercial Break*

Baron Corbin v. Sami Zayn
Some bad blood boiling over last week has these two men pitted against each other before their big triple threat match this Sunday for the United States Championship.

We join the match in progress, and Zayn dropkicks Corbin out of the ring. Zayn goes for a plancha, but Corbin moves. Zayn bounces off the ropes and lands on his feet in the center of the ring. Baron gets back in the ring, and an “Olé” chant breaks out. Corbin connects with a back suplex for a two count. Corbin applies a chin lock, but Zayn fights up. Corbin connects with a second back suplex for another two count. Corbin gives Zayn room to get back to his feet. A doctor comes into the ring and checks on Zayn’s left shoulder. Zayn stretches the shoulder and continues the match. Zayn sidesteps Corbin and frustrates him. Corbin kicks and punches him in the corner as the crowd boos. Corbin punches him before hitting the ropes, but Zayn catches him with a clothesline before shaking his left arm. Zayn punches away at him before sending him into the ropes. Corbin ducks a clothesline and hits a pair of shoulder tackles followed by a Deep Six. The crowd boos Corbin as he goes for End of Days, but Zayn surprises him with a roll-up for a two count. Corbin goes for the End of Days, but Zayn holds the top rope, and refuses the move. Zayn catches him with a back elbow and a cross-body block for a two count. Corbin rolls out of the ring to recover. Zayn hits the ropes and takes Corbin out with a flipping senton to the floor!

Wait! The Miz is running down the ramp! He takes out Zayn with a massive closeline! He now picks up Baron Corbin, and hits Skull Crushing Finale on the outside mat! Miz is now tearing apart the ring steps! Miz is stomping at the injured shoulder of Zayn...SKULL CRUSHING FINALE ON THE STEPS! The Miz backs up the ramp as his music plays.

No Contest

*Commercial Break*

Paul Heyman: My name is Paul Heyman, and this right here? Well this is my ***-kicking machine! The BEAST incarnate, BRRROCKKK LESSNARRRR! This Sunday it is now official, Brock Lesnar versus Cesaro. It is nothing personal Cesaro, Stephanie and Adam wanted Brock in a match, and he chose you to get your *** kicked. Now ladies and gentlemen, once Brock Lesnar is through tearing Cesaro to shreds I can assure you that he will be gunning for the WWE Universal Champi...-

Cesaro (walking down ramp): Now Paul Heyman, I was once considered a Paul Heyman guy. We had a pretty good partnership, but all you talked about was Brock Lesnar and beating the Undertaker's streak. Now I am not one to hold grudges, but at Payback your beast won't be kicking my ***, I will be ending his career.

Paul Heyman: I wish you didn't come out here Cesaro, I WISH you didn't just say that...

Brock Lesnar lunges forward and attacks Cesaro! Cesaro is trying to hold his own in the ring, but Brock gets to his back and plants Cesaro with a German! *Suplex City, bitch.* Lesnar is in a class of his own, he goes to pick up Cesaro for a F5, but Cesaro counters! European Uppercuts! Cesaro closelines Brock over the top rope! Lesnar is outside the ring, and furious! Cesaro is inviting him back in the ring, but Heyman is pleading to wait until Sunday. Brock Lesnar obliges, and heads to the back with Heyman as Cesaro is hyping the crowd for this collision!

*Commercial Break*

Tag Team Semi-Finals Match
The Natural Disasters v. Enzo & Big Cass
The Natural Disasters attack both Enzo and Big Cass as the bell rings. The referee is distracted as Typhoon whips Enzo into a clothesline from Earthquake. Typhoon and Quake take turns attacking Enzo before smothering him in the corner. Typhoon is tagged in, and he punches Enzo before body slamming him down. Typhoon drops a splash for a two count. Typhoon applies a body lock, but Enzo fights up. Typhoon clubs him down, and Quake tags in. Earthquake hits a suplex for a two count. Typhoon tags back in, and Quake whips Amore into a massive should block from Typhoon. Cass breaks up the pin. Earthquake tags in, and he body slams Amore down before missing an elbow drop. Typhoon is quickly tagged in, but Enzo gets out of a body slam and tags in Big Cass! Cass hits Typhoon with a back body drop before big booting Earthquake off the apron. Cesaro punches Typhoon to the corner and hits multiple running splashes before hitting a short-arm clothesline for a two count. Cass tries to deadlift him up for a gutwrench suplex. The crowd gives Cass a nice hand, but Typhoon gets out of it but not without eating a boot to the face. Earthquake runs in, and Cass boots him over the top rope! Typhoon quickly takes Cass down with a shoulder tackle. Enzo takes Earthquake out with a summersault senton through the second rope. Big Cass with his Jersey Boot to Typhoon! The tag to Enzo, Rocket Launcher! 1-2-3!

Winners: Enzo Amore & Big Cass

Byron Saxton: Very awesome tag team competition right there!

Corey Graves: We are in for a treat this Sunday! Enzo and Cass taking on Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair.

Michael Cole: I can not believe you just said that, Corey! I am excited!

*Commercial Break*

Roman Reigns: This Sunday at Payback it is me versus that little TNA reject Eric Young. I will make my point crystal that he can't hang with me, hell he can't hang with anyone here in the WWE. He was a little, pathetic man in TNA, and he sure as hell won't be anything more here. For what it is worth...I don't even think he should be allowed in NXT. Now...

Eric Young: Now what, Roman? Are you going to try and make me sound even more worthless to ease your mind until Sunday? If I can promise you one thing Roman, it is that I won't give up. I won't just lay down for you. You are going to have to KILL ME to win this match at Payback. The WWE wanted me here, the fans want me here...all it looks like to me is Vince McMahon wants you here.

Roman Reigns: Young, why do you think you got the opportunity to main event, to close out a Raw go-home show? It isn't because of you, it is because of who you are fighting, me, and what you are fighting for. The Intercontinental Championship is the most prestigious title in this company, and I sure as hell won't allow you to win it.

*Roman and Young have a massive stare down as the show fades to black*
Old 10-25-2016, 04:35 PM   #77
All Star

Bard's Arena

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back everyone! We are just 48 hours removed from the first Smackdown Live PPV, Extreme Rules, and what an amazing event it was!

JBL: You're right Mauro! Extreme Rules was absolutely nuts! AJ Styles is our WWE Champion, Sasha Banks is our Women's Champion, American Alpha defeated the father and son duo to become our first Tag Team Champions!

David Otunga: That isn't all! We saw the returns of Vader, and Raven, with losses to Kevin Owens, and Dean Ambrose in the Hardcore Championship Tournament...which round one ends tonight!

Mauro Ranallo: Speaking of the Hardcore Tournament, lets finish round one right now!

Hardcore Championship Tourney Match
Dolph Ziggler v. Chris Jericho
Jericho’s expertise allows him to gain the early control. Ziggler pounces back to apply a headscissor. Chris escapes and hits a dropkick. Ziggler is whipped into the ropes, but decides to slide out of the ring. Dolph laughs with Lillian and the timekeeper as he taunts the crowd, little bit of a throwback to being a showoff. Jericho hits a baseball slide from the ring to back of Ziggler.

Back from the break, Jericho connects with a few chops. Ziggler is whipped into the corner, but dodges to miss a splash. Jericho crashes head first into the steel post and then falls to the outside of the ring. Jericho appears dazed. Ziggler exits the ring to roll Jericho inside. Jericho kicks out of the cover and hits a few punches. Ziggler looks to his Sleeper for guidance and begins to bring sleepiness to the gift of Jericho. Jericho escapes and tries to regain the momentum. Dolph counters a Walls of Jericho by kicking Jericho away. Jericho responds with an enziguiri. Cover, but Ziggler kicks out.

Jericho runs to the ropes to leap for a Lionsault. Ziggler gets in a cheap punch to the groin! Ziggler attempts a cover, but Jericho kicks out. Ziggler again looks to his Sleeper. Jericho struggles for a bit before being able to break the submission with a back drop. The crowd begins to do the wave. Jericho is pumped up and leaps for a Lionsault. Ziggler gets his knees up. Ziggler hits the Zig Zag and goes for the cover. Jericho kicks out! Dolph is stunned. He climbs to the top rope, but Jericho shakes the ropes so he falls. Jericho follows up after and hits a huge Superplex. Cover, but Ziggler kicks out.

Jericho looks for the Walls of Jericho. He cinches on the move as the crowd cheers him on. Ziggler sees a kendo stick one of the men put in the ring a little while ago. Ziggler uses it to hit Jericho, and another Zig Zag. This match is over.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Corey Graves: What a final match of round one of this Hardcore Tournament! Advancing to round two we have: Rhyno, Alberto Del Rio, Sabu, Samoa Joe, RVD, Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, and Dolph Ziggler.

*Commercial Break*

John Cena: Neville, I didn't think I would be out here tonight. I didn't think I would be out here tonight to call you a coward! I pinned you cleanly at Extreme Rules, I eliminated you. However, that didn't set well with you evidently, so what do you do? You return and attack me, you take me out! You nail me with a Red Arrow, and allow me to be eliminated so I can't win the title...the WWE Championship. Now boy, get your *** out here because we got some business to take care of!

*Neville appears on the titantron*

Neville: Oh John, John, John. You won't get to "take care of business" tonight, oh no we are going to do this on my terms. Everything is always the John Cena way, and you know? I am tired of that. John, time is passing you by, it is my time to shine, and show everyone that someone like me can defeat someone like you, John. Me, Neville, will show the world next week it isn't always the John Cena way to become successful, I will show everyone you don't have to be an underdog in every fight. I am the little guy here, but I am the better man. So Superman...next week it will be Neville versus John Cena in a one on one match!

John Cena: You think you got me all figured out? Bro, you don't know the start of John Cena. I will be the man that stands tall, because you are out here trying to bust my balls. Man, you can't defeat me, because you can't even see me. So Mighty Mouse, I believe it is time for you to put up or shut up because you don't belong in house! Come next week it will be John Cena winning, one...two...three.

*The crowd gives a massive ovation*

*Commercial Break*

Sasha Banks v. Carmella
Lock up and Sasha Banks with a quick takedown into a pinfall on Carmella. Carmella quickly powers out. Lock up and this time Carmella with a takedown. They fight back up and Banks shoves Carmella away. Banks with another pinfall and Carmella powers out. Banks goes right into a front face lock keeping Carmella grounded. Carmella with a series of arm drags on Banks. Banks eats elbows and kicks from Carmella. Banks with elbows fighting back. Banks with a springboard arm drag on Carmella. Carmella puts Banks up on the top turnbuckle. Banks with a sunset flip and Carmella kicks out. Carmella with a cover of her own for a two count. Both attempt at dropkick at the same time as we get a pause in the action. Nikki Bella’s music hits and the former WWE Divas Champion walks out.

We are back and we see Nikki Bella looking on from ringside. Banks has the arms of Carmella wrapped up looking on at Bella. Carmella with clotheslines to Banks and finishes it up with a quick dropkick. Carmella with a jumping elbow to Banks in the corner. Banks with a roll up for two. Carmella with an overhead suplex on Banks for another two count. Carmella drops a leg, elbow and misses another leg drop. Banks with double knees into a pinfall for a close two count on Carmella. Carmella with a roll up of her own. Banks counters getting the Bank Statement applied. Carmella fights to the bottom rope to break it up. Banks with double knees to Carmella twice in the corner. Carmella with a big uppercut on Banks and gets a close two count. Carmella with a dropkick sending Banks to the outside. Carmella misses a shot jumping off the ring apron. Carmella and Banks with a double clothesline on the outside. Nikki attacks both Carmella and Banks from behind as the referee calls for the bell! Nikki grabs the Smackdown Women's Championship, and raises it up high...then throws is down at Sasha.

No Contest

*Commercial Break*

Broken Matt Hardy: Bray Wyatt. Coming out here, that is not wise. It is just time to change, especially when I talk about the WWE, the WWE universe, when I address it, it has to change. It has been stale. It has not had an identity. It has been directionless. But I have given it an identity. And this Bray Wyatt, you as a person who are supposedly creative and a monster, you have not been either, and that is why I must DELETE...you. I gave you a chance to find your own identity, but it is now time...you have become OBSOLETE!

Bray Wyatt: You shouldn't have done that...Hardy, have you heard the story of Icarus? Icarus was warned to never let his wings made of wax get too close to the sun. But pride can make even the most noble men do such foolish things. And as Icarus neared the sun, his wings began to melt away. Icarus fell into the ocean and was never heard from again. I am warning you Hardy. I am telling you that this fire that you have started, is just beginning... it will ultimately be your ending. And once you allowed pride to cloud your commen sense, well, that's when I knew you weren't a match for me. Like a lamb led to slaughter... oh where, oh where has my Matt Hardy gone? Oh where, oh where could he be? Broken Matt Hard you made this bed and now you're burning in it. Can you hear me now, Matt?

Broken Matt Hardy (Laughing): Where is your monster, Wyatt? Where is Erick Rowan? Has your monster gone running? My monster is right behind me, Abyss will be the one to help slaughter YOU! We will delete you from this Universe!

Bray Wyatt: They say that patience is a virtue. But in my estimation, it's a lost art. People want everything now, now, now and they want more, and more, and more of it. They don't realize that beyond their precious city walls there is another world and it's full of animals just like yours: my world. And in my world, when one of my animals is sick or hurt we don't let them fumble around in agony. We put them down. Hey, you want to see something really scary? (laughs) Don't you worry about a thing, Matthew, Rowan is home getting better. But in due time, I'm going to put 'em all down. I'm going to you down. RUN!

*Commercial Break*

Curtis Axel: American Alpha are cheats! We almost exposed them at Extreme Rules, and demand a rematch!

Mr. Perfect: We don't just demand a rematch, we demand our titles!

Daniel Bryan: You two think you deserve a title match against American Alpha? Well, I don't hate that idea. I think everyone would like to see you two teams going at it with only have you guys as matches, and not as a second match later in the night. So you know what, next week it will be The Perfectionists versus American Alpha for the Smackdown Tag Team Championships!

*Commercial Break*

RVD v. Alberto Del Rio
This is a little preview for round two as RVD, and Del Rio will compete in an one on one match here right now. The bell rings and Alberto Del Rio goes after Rob Van Dam right away getting him grounded. RVD responds with a quick kick through the ropes when Del Rio bails. RVD with a quick moonsault off the ring barricade catching Del Rio. RVD grabs a chair, hits Del Rio in the gut with it, tosses the chair back in, springboards over the ropes and catches Del Rio with a DDT on top of the chair. RVD with a two count. Del Rio fires back with a backstabber near the corner. Del Rio with kicks to the lower back of RVD. RVD catches Del Rio with a quick spin kick. RVD grabs a ladder and props it up in a corner inside the ring. Del Rio is launched into the ladder in the corner and crashes on the outside. Del Rio catches RVD with a kick to the head as RVD was looking to springboard off the ladder that was setup in the corner. Del Rio mocks RVD with an “A…D…R” pose. Del Rio grabs a garbage can and cracks it over the back of RVD repeatedly. RVD with a big dropkick sending the garbage can into the body of Del Rio as he jumped off the corner. RVD with a series of clotheslines and quick superkick that drop Del Rio. RVD drops Del Rio over the ladder near the corner. RVD with a corner split leg moonsault over Del Rio on the ladder. RVD gets a two count. RVD attempts Rolling Thunder, Del Rio moves and RVD crashes over the ladder. Del Rio gets the cross armbar applied. Ricardo grabs his bucket and cracks it over the left arm of Del Rio to break it up. RVD with a roll up for a close two. Del Rio tosses RVD out.

Del Rio grabs a ladder and RVD kicks the ladder back into Del Rio through the bottom rope. Del Rio falls back with the ladder over him. RVD with a Five Star Frog Splash from the ring apron over Del Rio on top of the ladder. Both men roll around in pain after the spot. Both men are back in the ring. RVD has another chair and Del Rio is just starting to recover in the corner. RVD is calling for a Van Terminator. RVD jumps with the chair in hand, Del Rio moves and RVD lands hard on the mat. RVD with a jawbreaker when Del Rio tries to take him down. Del Rio had setup the chair and gives RVD a drop toe hold into it. Del Rio with a huge kick to the head of RVD. RVD falls back with his arm caught in the steel chair. Del Rio gets the cross armbar applied. RVD taps.

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

JBL: If that doesn't get you excited for round two, I am not sure anything will!

*Commercial Break*

Finn Balor: AJ Styles! We were friends, had a falling out but I didn't think you would be such a coward as to have two giant men come out to help you defeat me. If you are the man everyone wants to believe you are, please come out here right now and explain yourself!

Finn Balor is waiting for AJ, but from behind the two huge men take down Balor! The two men are mauling the former NXT Champion. What is going on here!? Double Chokeslam!

AJ Styles: Finn...I just don't think you get it. You left us. You left us to come here, so I had to follow to teach you a lesson. Now Finn, it is time for you to disappoint your fans, like you disappointed your friends in Japan. However, this time you will be leaving because of injury! My guys, The Authors of Pain, get me a chair.

AJ has a chair, and starts to beat down Finn Balor with it! The Authors of Pain pick up Finn...Styles smacks the chair over Balor's head! Styles Clash on the chair! AJ has the chair over Finn's ankle...wait, COUP DE GRACE ONTO THE CHAIR FROM THE TOP ROPE! What an impact! AJ Styles uses Finn Balor's move to obliterate his ankle!

*Show fades to black*
Old 10-25-2016, 10:47 PM   #78
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

WOW that show had a lot of stuff going on. Some very interesting things going on for sure.

Strowman seemingly going back to Bray to take on Abyss.

Authors of Pain with Styles.

And the other matches that are set up are good.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 10-26-2016, 02:45 AM   #79
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
WOW that show had a lot of stuff going on. Some very interesting things going on for sure.

Strowman seemingly going back to Bray to take on Abyss.

Authors of Pain with Styles.

And the other matches that are set up are good.
Tons and tons...what makes this so great!

Yeah...we'll see how that all plays out. I have a few scenarios I am mulling over.

Best fit in my opinion, for now.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:18 PM   #80
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah there was a lot going on there I agree but I enjoyed it all! That attack by Styles to Balor though....yikes.

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »