Home

Bard Presents: Power Struggle A WWE 2K17 Universe

This is a discussion on Bard Presents: Power Struggle A WWE 2K17 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2016, 11:47 PM   #33
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Bard Presents: Power Struggle A WWE 2K17 Universe

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome to Smackdown Live! Shane McMahon has been all over social media as of late, and tonight we will have two massive announcements, as well as he will make things right for three superstars. Which superstars you may ask? Well, we don't know either! It is time to get this show started!

JBL: That's right Mauro! We have some very major news and announcements tonight, and that makes me happy to be a part of Smackdown Live!

David Otunga: I think tonight we start seeing shape for our first PPV Extreme Rules...

John Cena: Welcome to Smackdown Live! Tonight we finally start our pull away from Raw, and show that we are the far superior brand. However, that is not why I am out here tonight. I am out here because last week I, along with two others, was promised a United States Championship match. You may see where my problem is here...Raw has the United States Championship, so what exactly is going to happen here Shane and Daniel?

John Cena: Neville, the man gravity forgot, you may have been involved in that match, but really we all know who would win in a match between us two.

Neville: John, I respect you, not for the wrestler you are...but the person. But you know, I am not even sure I can say I respect you in any way now. I know I can beat you, because I am far better than you in this ring, and I can fly circles around you. People may call you superman, but I am superman in this ring.

John Cena: Alright Mighty Mouse I think you need to relax, and take a step back. You really don't know who you are in the ring with. I am a fifteen time WWE Champion, you couldn't lace my boots in this ring even if I let you try. There is nothing you can do that could make me every reconsider because you are a charisma black-hole that God wasted talent upon.

Shane McMahon: Alright, alright, alright! Enough you two. I said I would make things right for three superstars here tonight, and yes that involves you two and Finn Balor. I told you three men that you would be in consideration for a United States Championship opportunity, but I think I will one up that. In two weeks at Extreme Rules it will be John Cena versus Neville versus Finn Balor versus one of AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose in a Fatal Four Way for the WWE Championship! AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose were draft picks one and two for Smackdown, and they will main event tonight in an one on one match to determine who will be the fourth man to compete in the Fatal Four Way. Now you two stop your bickering, and lets get this show on the road!

*Commercial Break*

*We enter back and see Shane McMahon in the ring with Daniel Bryan*

Shane McMahon: Well things were getting a little heated so I decided it would be best, and put out those flames. I didn't want to do these quite yet, but what a better time to do so! I am already out here, and my General Manager Daniel Bryan is out here so lets get our two major announcements going so we can get to some action for all of you fans! The first major announcement for tonight is that starting tonight we will be bringing FOUR, yes four Championships here to Smackdown Live. We will be holding a tournament for the Smackdown Tag Team Championships that will conclude at Extreme Rules, as well as the Smackdown Women's Championship will be held in a triple threat between three women that we think deserve it the most here on Smackdown. Now, this should not discourage any of the women on the roster if you are not chosen, just means to work harder!

Daniel Bryan: Okay now that those two standard announcements have been made, we still have two championships that haven't been discussed. Now these are the two massive announcements for each, and one of you! Shane...what is this first one?

Shane McMahon: Great question Daniel. Starting tonight we will have a tourney for the HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP that will run through Extreme Rules and be crowned in the coming month on an edition of Smackdown Live.
That is the first one, and now Daniel, please in depth announce our second one.

Daniel Bryan: Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great excitement that I get to announce that the Cruiserweight Championship is coming to Tuesday nights here on Smackdown Live! Starting this Saturday we will have an introductory episode of the Cruiserweight Wrestling Classic...

Shane McMahon: Only on the WWE Network for 9.99, sorry Daniel, please continue.

Daniel Bryan (chuckles): It will be introducing all of the Cruiserweights that will be competing for the opportunity to be Smackdown Live's first Cruiserweight Champion! Myself and Mauro will be doing the announcing, and I can't wait!

Shane McMahon: So there we go everyone, lets get this show on the road kicking even faster than we have started. Are you ready for some hardcore action!? Lets get it!

Mauro Ranallo: Rhyno is back in the WWE! Here he is competing in the very first match of this Hardcore tourney that will decide the Hardcore Champion here on Smackdown Live.

Hardcore Tourney Round One
Rhyno v. Darren Young w/Bob Backlund
Rhyno and Young open the match up looking to feel each other out, but Rhyno then gets into a takedown, gut-wrench slam combo onto Young. Rhyno would then start to deliver some nasty stomps onto Young before Darren would roll out of the ring into the arms of Bob Backlund. Bob is trying to help life coach Young through this, but Rhyno comes blazing from the side and delivers a nasty shoulder block to Young knocking Young into Backlund. Rhyno then picks up Backlund and belly-to-belly suplexes him into the barricade! As Rhyno is turning around he is met with a chair shot to the gut by Young! One in the back to keep the Man Beast down! Darren Young drops the chair, and goes to attend to Bob. Darren is looking angry, he gets up, and turns around to a groggy Rhyno. Young gives out a yell, and starts to lay into Rhyno with tons of kicks and punches! Young tackles Rhyno into the ring side, and throws him back into the ring. Young goes and grabs the ring bell to bring it inside the ring, but as he entered the ring, Rhyno gave a massive kick to the side of Young's head causing him to drop the bell in front of Rhyno. Rhyno picks up the bell and delivers a crushing blow to Darren's skull! Rhyno is now throwing his arms in the air hyping up the crowd...he goes and gets in his Gore stance in the corner. *GORE! GORE! GORE! GORE!* Rhyno connects with the Gore onto Darren Young! 1-2-3!

Winner: Rhyno

JBL: Hardcore wrestling is back in the WWE! What a sight seeing Rhyno back here, and man does the Man Beast look hungry for a title reign!

David Otunga: What a return by Rhyno, we saw some hardcore moments there, and this is just the start!

Mauro Ranallo: The hardcore division is back! As well as the Cruiserweights we will be getting to see every Saturday for the coming months! What a time to be a fan of Smackdown Live!

*Commercial Break*

*We head backstage*

Shane McMahon: What a start! The hardcore division is in full swing with the return of Rhyno, and I think it will bring out the talent in some that has been wasted over the years. Like Darren Young.

Daniel Bryan: I have to agree with you Shane, but I think the Cruiserweights are going to steal the show every night once they come here on Tuesday nights!

Shane McMahon: I hope you're right Daniel, that is exactly what I want! Now to keep going...tag team tourney time!

Round One Tag Team Championship Tourney
The Perfectionists v. Los Matadores
The match opens up with Curtis Axel flooring Diego with a dropkick. After a brief conflict outside Axel knocks Diego on his butt after a series of forearm smashes. The tag is made and Mr. Perfect is in, the father and son tandem catch Diego in a series of mudhole kicks in the corner. Fernando comes around, and pulls Curtis off the apron. Fernando almost decapitates Axel with a spinning wheel kick. Diego fights back and nails Perfect with a hard side kick. The tag is made, Fernando is now in the match, and turns Perfect inside out with a clothesline. Fernando gets a two count. Diego tags in. Perfect miffs on a running dropkick, and ends up getting hit with a backstabber for a near fall.

We come back from commercial With Diego and Fernando hitting a double powerbomb for a two count on Perfect. Fernando dives off the second rope, but Perfect gets his boots up. Perfect tags in Axel. Curtis hits two overhead belly to belly suplexes on Fernando. However, Fernando sends Axel shoulder first into the ring post. Fernando hits the side kick for a long two count. Fernando tries to gain some more momentum, but Axel is having none of that now and hits a massive sidewalk slam then tags back in his dad. The two are in position for a double team, Axel with a knee and Perfect with a spinning DDT. Perfect goes for the cover, Diego breaks up the pin. Diego tries to hit the backstabber, but Perfect counters, and boots him in the face. Diego pulls Axel to the outside. Fernando lands a jumping neckbreaker off the top rope on Perfect. Los Matadores hit the Bull Tirade, but Axel breaks up the pin. Perfect’s head is bleeding pretty badly. He manages to get up and knocks Diego off the apron. Perfect is now a bloody mess, but a distraction from Axel, Fernando walks right into the Perfectplex for the win!

Winners: The Perfectionists

*Commercial Break*

Nikki Bella v. Sasha Banks
Banks and Bella lock up. Nikki slams Banks to the mat and tries to lock in the Banks Statement (hey oh!). Banks kicks Nikki in the butt, which sends her to the outside. Banks sets up a suicide dive, but Nikki elbows her in the face before she can dive through the ropes. Banks gets pissed and immediately goes for the dive again as Bella is celebrating outside. Banks nails Nikki Bella on the outside! We head to commercial.

We come back from commercial to see Nikki is working over Banks’ lower back. Nikki traps Bank in the ropes and bends her backward over the top rope. Bella gets a two count. Nikki locks in a bow and arrow hold, but Banks fights out. Banks misses a clothesline, which allows Nikki to hit a modified back breaker. Nikki then pushes Banks back first into the corner. Nikki misses a splash in the corner. Banks is writhing in pain on the ground and can’t capitalize. Nikki lands a few chops, but Banks lands a few of her own. Banks fires up and clotheslines Nikki, then dropkicks her. Nikki attempts a big boot but Banks catches her foot. Banks knees Bella in the face, then lands her standing double knee attack for another near fall. We head to commercial.

Banks sends Bella to the outside with a hurricanranna. Banks follows that up with a baseball slide. Banks calls for the knee strike on the apron, but Bella moves. Nikki catches Banks as she is falling and tosses her back into the ring. Nikki tries to lock in the Rack Attack 2.0, but Banks reverses it into the Banks Statment attempt. Nikki avoids the hold. Nikki misses another big boot. Banks hits a running double knee strike. Banks drives Bella’s head into the turnbuckle. Banks goes up top, but Nikki pulls her down. Bella boots Banks in the back. Banks falls head first into the turnbuckle. Banks gets up, turns around and eats a big boot. Banks barely kicks out. Nikki sets Banks on the top rope. Banks blocks Nikki’s attempts at a superplex. Banks headbutts Nikki and she falls off the top. Banks hits the double knees off the top for a long two count. Banks goes for the backstabber, but Bella dumps her to the outside. Bella mounts the top rope and dives to the outside with a splash onto Banks! Nikki rolls Banks back into the ring and hits her massive punch. Banks somehow manages to kick out at two! Nikki Bella is despondent. Nikki slaps Banks in the face over and over again while yelling at her to stay down. Nikki whips Banks into the ropes, but Banks hits a head scissor takeover which she transitioned into the Banks Statement! Nikki turns it into a pin, but Banks reverses Nikki’s pin back into the Banks Statement. Nikki Bella has no choice but to tap out!

Winner: Sasha Banks

Mauro Ranallo: What a match from those two women! They showed the world this is what women’s wrestling is all about, and there is no doubt in my mind both of these women will be put into consideration for the Women’s Championship Match at Extreme Rules!

JBL: I have to agree with you Ranallo! Sasha and Nikki tore the roof off this place!

David Otunga: This has to be a match of the year candidiate, what a showing!

*Advertisement for the Cruiserweight Wrestling Classic on Saturday*

Bray Wyatt: Last week was a hard week for me, man. I let go my brother, Luke Harper. I lost my newest brother Braun Strowman, I am left with my white sheep Erick Rowan. Rowan here, Rowan here was a lost soul. He was bullied as a kid. He was told he had too big of ears, he was too big to play with the others, he has never been allowed to participate in anything because of bad people in this world. I have given Rowan his second chance at life, and I will continue to do so. *Laughs* So you may be thinking, what is next for Bray Wyatt? Well I will tell you this, man, you ain't got nothing in this world, man, if you ain't got power. Without power, we would all just be tiny little mice trapped in the jungle running for our lives from tigers. Power, man, power can be so addicting. You need power. You crave power, and I just so happen to think that power, it will be the downfall of all mankind as we know it, man. After all, a powerful man is to be respected but a weak man is less valuable than the dirt that stains his clothes. Power and influence, that's my game, man. As long as I'm living right here, right now with you, my people, inside of this Universe, the WWE Universe, that right there represents all the power I could ever need. I want y'all to do something for me really quick, man. Think of me as the WWE champion, just try to imagine it. Please do, is it…

Mysterious voice: Brother Wyatt. Sister Abigail had to get away from you because you were too soft. I am seeing it now; I am seeing how much of a toddler you still are. I invited you awhile back to come to my place, to come see what a true broken down man is. I have risen back up, and will make my appearance soon. Brother Wyatt, I think it is time for you to…RUN!

*The camera cues to Wyatt as he is in a daze of confusion. He looks down, then the lights go black.*

Winner Joins WWE Championship Fatal Four Way
Dean Ambrose v. AJ Styles
Ambrose and Styles locks up. Styles with a snap mare to Ambrose. Styles with a quick rollup for a one count. Styles with a small package for a one count. Styles with a waist lock takedown to Ambrose. Styles continues to talk smack to Ambrose. Ambrose pushes Styles down to the canvas. Ambrose with a series of armdrags to Styles. Ambrose bodyslams Styles. Styles rolls out of the ring. Ambrose chases Styles around the ring. Styles with a double axe handle to the back of Ambrose. Styles stomps on Ambrose chest. Ambrose with a sunsetflip for a two count. Styles drops Ambrose with a diving forearm. Styles lands a knife edge chop. Styles rams his shoulders to the midsection of Ambrose. Ambrose kicks Styles in the chest. Ambrose with his lightning quick offense. Ambrose drops Styles with a back body drop. Ambrose goes for a suicide dive, but Styles counters with a drop toe hold that sends Ambrose jaw first into the second rope. Styles with a neckbreaker. Styles continues to work on the neck of Ambrose. Styles with a clubbing blow to the back of Ambrose’s neck. Styles goes to the rear chin lock. Ambrose kicks Styles in the gut. Styles leapfrogs over Ambrose. Styles connects with a beautiful dropkick. Styles kicks Ambrose in the back. Styles goes for the pin, but Ambrose kicks out at the count of two. Styles bounces Ambrose’s head on the top turnbuckle. Styles bodyslams Ambrose. Styles with a diving knee drop for a two count. Styles drives his knee to the jaw of Ambrose. Styles with another knee strike that sends Ambrose into the corner. Ambrose fires up and stomps on Styles chest in the corner. Ambrose whips Styles back first into the corner. Ambrose charges towards Styles, but Styles ducks out of the way and Ambrose is sent crashing shoulder first into the steel ring post. We head to commercial as AJ Styles looks down upon Ambrose.

We come back to Ambrose with a right hand/headbutt combination. Styles goes for a flying corner forearm, but Ambrose ducks out of the way. Ambrose places Styles on the top rope. Ambrose with a clubbing blow to the back of Styles. Ambrose with an Avalanche Belly to Back Suplex. Ambrose with a series of running axe handles. Ambrose with a flying clothesline to Styles. Styles with a boot to the face of Ambrose. Ambrose connects with a back breaker for a two count. Ambrose ascends to the top rope. Ambrose with a flying elbow drop off the top rope. Ambrose rolls Styles back into the ring. Styles sends Ambrose rib first into the corner. Ambrose with a facebuster to Styles for a two count. Styles goes for the Calf Crusher, but Ambrose blocks it. Styles plants Ambrose with a suplex into the turnbuckles in the corner. Styles goes for the Phenomenal Forearm, but Ambrose ducks out of the way. Ambrose goes for the Dirty Deeds, but Styles counters by driving his calf to the canvas. Styles kicks Ambrose in the calf. Styles continues to add pressure to knee of Ambrose. Ambrose stomps on Styles face to get out of the hold. Ambrose goes for a suplex, but Styles gets Ambrose in the Calf Crusher. Ambrose reaches the bottom rope. Styles goes back to the Calf Crusher, but Ambrose drives Styles head repeatedly on the canvas to get out of the hold. Styles kicks Ambrose in the thigh. Styles goes for the Styles Clash, but Ambrose holds onto the ropes. Styles with an enziguri to Ambrose. Ambrose goes into the ropes, and rebounds into a pele kick! Styles Clash! 1-2-3!

Winner: AJ Styles

Mauro Ranallo: What a night! Thank you everyone for tuning in here tonight, and do not forget to tune in on Saturday at 7 EST for the CWC!
Old 10-19-2016, 12:50 AM   #34
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Love all the vids and detailed writeups! Really like how you're mixing up oldschool and newschool as well. Great job balancing both era's
Old 10-19-2016, 01:16 AM   #35
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm16
Love all the vids and detailed writeups! Really like how you're mixing up oldschool and newschool as well. Great job balancing both era's
Thanks man! Adding in old school is something very new to me and my Universe. I have never done this before, but I am having so much fun doing it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 02:26 AM   #36
All Star

Bard's Arena

Mauro Ranallo: Hello everyone, and welcome to the Cruiserweight Wrestling Classic!

Daniel Bryan: Tonight is the bracketology. We will be discussing everyone in depth on who they are, and what they bring to the plate here in this classic.

Muaro Ranallo: Okay here we go!...

• Brian Kendrick – (5’8” 170 lbs) Kendrick is known for his appearances with New Japan Pro Wrestling and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling under his real name, as well as his appearances with Pro Wrestling Zero1 as Leonardo Spanky and on the independent circuit as Spanky. Championships held by Kendrick over the course of his career include the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Championship, NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Championship, TNA X Division Champion, World Tag Team Championship, WWE Tag Team Championship, ICW Tag Team Championship and Zero-One United States Openweight Championship.

• Cedric Alexander – (5’10 200 lbs) He is perhaps best known for his time in Ring of Honor from 2011 to 2016. PWI ranked him 85 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2015.

• Johnny Gargano – (5’10” 170 lbs) Gargano started his professional wrestling career in 2005, working for the Cleveland All–Pro Wrestling (CAPW) promotion. Over the following years, Gargano worked for some of the top promotions on the American independent circuit, including Chikara, Dragon Gate USA (DGUSA), Evolve and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG). Titles Gargano held include the Chikara Campeonatos de Parejas, the Evolve Tag Team Championship and DGUSA's Open the Freedom Gate Championship, which he held twice with his first reign lasting a record 873 days. During his independent days, Gargano also made appearances for national promotions Ring of Honor (ROH) and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). After making sporadic appearances for WWE early in his career, Gargano took part in the company's tryout camp in June 2015. Afterwards, he began appearing regularly for NXT, eventually signing a contract in April 2016.

• Jushin Thunder Liger – (5’7” 205 lbs) is a Japanese professional wrestler who primarily works for New Japan Pro Wrestling. He has wrestled and beaten many of the top smaller wrestlers in both Japan and the United States, and is frequently cited as one of the greatest and most revolutionary junior heavyweights during the 1990s. He is also the oldest competitor in this tournament at 51 years of age.

• Kalisto – (5’6” 170 lbs) is a Mexican-American professional wrestler, currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Kalisto. In 2006, Rodriguez made his professional wrestling debut on the Midwestern United States independent circuit, working under a mask and the ring name Samuray del Sol (Spanish for "Samurai of the Sun"). After establishing himself as one of the top high-flyers in the area, he began working for larger promotions in 2011 and was signed by Dragon Gate USA in 2012. The same year, he made his debut for Mexican promotion Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA), where, in November, he was repackaged as Octagón Jr., the storyline protégé of well-known luchador Octagón. He has also worked for Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South (IWA-MS), National Wrestling Alliance (NWA), and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG). In May 2013, he signed with WWE and was assigned to their developmental territory NXT, where he was renamed Kalisto. In September 2014, Kalisto, with Sin Cara as "The Lucha Dragons", won the NXT Tag Team Championship. In February 2015, Kalisto was promoted to WWE's main roster. In January 2016, he won his first singles title in WWE, the United States Championship, a title he has since held twice.

• Kota Ibushi – (5’11” 189 lbs) is a Japanese professional wrestler. He started his career in Dramatic Dream Team (DDT) in 2004 and over the next eleven years became a three-time KO-D Openweight Champion, five-time KO-D Tag Team Champion and a two-time KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champion. In 2009, Ibushi started working for New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) and eventually signed with the promotion in 2013. In NJPW, he is a former three-time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion and a one-time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champion. He resigned from both DDT and NJPW in February 2016 and has since been performing in several different organizations including WWE as a freelancer.

• Noam Dar – (5’9” 178 lbs) is an Israeli-Scottish professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, performing on the Raw brand. He also competed in the 2016 Cruiserweight Classic. Dar has also competed for Total Nonstop Action (TNA) and its "British Boot Camp" series, as well as being a mainstay for prominent UK promotions such as PROGRESS Wrestling, Preston City Wrestling (PCW), Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW), What Culture Pro Wrestling (WCPW). Additionally, Dar has appeared for other stand-out promotions like Dragon Gate UK, Revolution Pro Wrestling (RPW), Westside Xtreme Wrestling (wXw), Global Force Wrestling (GFW) as well as numerous UK Ring of Honor "Supershows". Dar is a former two time ICW Zero-G Champion and a former PCW Cruiserweight Champion, among other championships and accomplishments. He is the current PCW Heavyweight Champion and PWE World Heavyweight Champion.

• Razor Bryant – (5’10” 188 lbs) Razor is an American born wrestler. He focuses more on the technician area of wrestling, but can high fly at any point. Not much is known of Bryant except he is a WWE product, and will be put to the test here in the CWC.

• Rey Mysterio – (5’6” 175 lbs) is a Mexican-American professional wrestler who currently works for Lucha Underground. He is best known for his time in WWE from July 2002 until February 2015. He is also known for his work in Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA), and World Championship Wrestling (WCW). Gutierrez was trained by his uncle Rey Misterio, Sr., learning the high flying Lucha Libre style that has been his trademark. He wrestled in ECW from 1995 to 1996 and WCW from 1996 to 2001 as Rey Misterio Jr. or Rey Mysterio Jr. "Rey Misterio" is Spanish for "King Mystery", but subsequently dropped the "Junior" from his name when he began working for WWE in July 2002 until February 2015. Mysterio is known for having a high flying style, which helped kick-start the cruiserweight wrestling revolution in the United States in the late 1990s during his time in WCW, and is often regarded as one of the greatest high-flyers in wrestling history. In WCW, he won the WCW World Tag Team Championship three times, and the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship once with Billy Kidman as part of The Filthy Animals. In WWE, Mysterio is a three-time world champion, having held WWE's World Heavyweight Championship twice and the WWE Championship once. He has also held the WWE Tag Team Championship a record-tying four times, and the WWE Intercontinental Championship twice. All totaled, Mysterio has won 21 titles between WWE and WCW, including a record eight WCW/WWE Cruiserweight Championships (five in WCW, three in WWE). He was the 21st person to win the WWE Triple Crown Championship, and was the winner of the 2006 Royal Rumble.

• Rich Swann – (5’8” 168 lbs) is an American professional wrestler. He is signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand. He is best known for his work on the American independent circuit for promotions such as Evolve, Full Impact Pro (FIP) and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG). He has also worked for promotions like Chikara, Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), Dragon Gate, Dragon Gate USA and Jersey All Pro Wrestling (JAPW). He is a former two-time FIP World Heavyweight Champion and one-time Open the United Gate, Open the Owarai Gate and Open the Triangle Gate Champion.

• Richie Bishopp – (5’9” 172 lbs) Richie Bishopp is more known for his tag team work, but with his partner’s brother getting into the business he thought now was the time for him to go solo to allow them to work together. Bishopp is a freelancer of sorts, and has won many titles such as the New Japan Tag Team Championships.

• Sin Cara – (5’10” 205 lbs) Arias's portrayal of Sin Cara is bilingual due to Jorge Arias having grown up in the United States near the Mexico–United States border, and thus speaks either Spanish or English, depending on the intended audience. However, Urive legitimately does not know English, and during his time in WWE often required a translator during interviews and media appearances. He is a former NXT tag team champion.

• Tanner Allen – (6’0” 205 lbs) Tanner is the least experienced of the group as he was a winner of a contest to get on the show. Tanner is 25 years old, and thinks his style is the best of anyone in this tournament and has declared himself as the best cruiserweight in the world.

• TJ Perkins – (5’10” 167 lbs) is a Filipino American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, performing on the Smackdown brand. He is also known for his work in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), where he is a former TNA X Division Champion. In TNA, he used the ring name Manik, which is based on the Suicide gimmick. He also worked on the independent circuit, sometimes under his initials TJP or under a mask as Puma (also stylized as PUMA).

• Tommaso Ciampa – (5’11” 195 lbs) is an American professional wrestler, better known by the ring name Tommaso Ciampa, currently signed with WWE and performs on the NXT brand. He is best known for his work in Ring of Honor (ROH), where he is a former 1-time World Television Champion, and several other independent promotions, including Beyond Wrestling, Chaotic Wrestling (CW), Top Rope Promotions (TRP), and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG).

• Tony Nese – (5’9” 196 lbs) is an American professional wrestler, currently signed to WWE. Nese is known for wrestling throughout the Northeastern United States. He is also known for his brief tenure in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) from 2011 to 2012.

Daniel Bryan: And that finishes up our overall notes on each one of these sixteen men!

Mauro Ranallo: Up next are the matches!..But you are going to have to wait.

Daniel Bryan: There will be four matches next week, four matches the week after. Eight winners, eight losers. We will then have a losers week where the eight losers will compete, so four more matches and four superstars will be given a second chance in this tournament. Then from there we will have matches of four until the finals which will be held at Money In The Bank!

Quote:
  1. Kalisto v. Rey Mysterio

2. Tanner Allen v. Sin Cara

3. Brian Kendrick v. Noam Dar

4. Cedric Alexander v. TJ Perkins

5. Tony Nese v. Kota Ibushi

6. Rich Swann v. Tommaso Ciampa

7. Razor Bryant v. Jushin Thunder Liger

8. Richie Bishopp v. Johnny Gargano

Last edited by Bard; 10-19-2016 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Making everything look more presentable
Old 10-19-2016, 09:14 AM   #37
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Great episode of SmackDown man that WWE Championship match is going to be a treat! Excited to see the build to that!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 10-19-2016, 11:22 AM   #38
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Great episode of SmackDown man that WWE Championship match is going to be a treat! Excited to see the build to that!

Reed is comin' atcha!
Thanks Reed! I am very excited for the WWE title match, as well as Bray Wyatt's mystery man.
Old 10-19-2016, 11:35 AM   #39
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah Bray's mystery man is also interesting! I have an idea of who it is but when you reveal it I'll see if I was right.

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 10-19-2016, 12:32 PM   #40
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Yeah Bray's mystery man is also interesting! I have an idea of who it is but when you reveal it I'll see if I was right.

Reed is comin' atcha!
I am now intrigued as to who you think it is it makes sense if you really look at it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »