Home

Bard Presents: Power Struggle A WWE 2K17 Universe

This is a discussion on Bard Presents: Power Struggle A WWE 2K17 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2016, 04:05 AM   #1
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Bard Presents: Power Struggle A WWE 2K17 Universe

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to a very historic episode of Monday Night Raw! Tonight we will be holding our second ever draft here in the WWE from direct orders of Vince McMahon to determine who should have full control over the company once he passes, his daughter Stephanie, or his son Shane. Stephanie McMahon will be running Monday Night Raw, and will have the first draft pick of the night, while Shane McMahon will be running Smackdown and have the second draft pick. We are in a for a wild night as we don't even know where us announcers will end up!

JBL: That is right Maggle! Tonight could end with some very real confusion, as well as answers. Think of tonight as a part one of the draft, with the debut of Smackdown Live tomorrow night being the part two finale revealing more draft picks!

Byron Saxton: Not to cut you off JBL, but also after tomorrow nights Smackdown Live the remaining draft picks will be chosen, and made public by our expert analysts!

Shane McMahon: Ladies and gentleman! ARE YOU AMPED! I know I am, and without further ado, here is my General Manager for Smackdown Live!

*Crowd erupts in YES chants*

Daniel Bryan: I AM BACK! Unfortunately not as a talent, but I will be running the talent on Smackdown Live and show what true wrestling really is!

Stephanie McMahon: Okay, enough with all the cute games you two are trying to pander to the crowd. Two guys they love running a new show, congrats, the new shock value will die down once they see how superior Monday Night Raw is...after all it is the main show here, and always will be! Now for my General Manager...

Adam Copeland: It is with great honour that I take this job to become the General Manager for Monday Night Raw! I have had my fun with authoritative figures in my time here in the WWE, but now that I am becoming one I think it is time to mature up a little bit, and make sure Raw obliterates Smackdown in the ratings every single week! I am no longer Edge, I am Adam Copeland, the GM of Monday Night Raw in this new war. With that, we have our first pick ready. Stephanie back to you.

Stephanie McMahon: Thank you, Adam, and now for the first overall draft pick here in this 2016 draft...SETH ROLLINS!

Shane McMahon: Not to steal your thunder or anything...but Smackdown Live selects AJ STYLES! Top that!

Adam Copeland: Gladly, we select Charlotte. We obtain rights to the WWE Women's Championship.

Daniel Bryan: Excuse me Shane, but we select Dean Ambrose to obtain rights to the WWE Championship!

Stephanie McMahon: WHAT!? How did we slip the WWE Title Adam?

Adam Copeland: Steph come here...*wispers*

Stephanie McMahon: Just do it.

Adam Copeland: With our final pick in this exchange, we select...ROMAN REIGNS!

Shane McMahon: Good choice, but he isn't the face that runs this place, coming to Smackdown Live is JOHN CENA!

Michael Cole: What an exchange of picks to get us started here! Absolutely crazy seeing the roster getting divided!

JBL: Going to be real interesting with matches happening throughout the night. After every match each brand will select one more draftee, and after three matches we will get a flood like we just saw.

Byron Saxton: Seth Rollins - Charlotte - Roman Reigns to Raw. AJ Styles - Dean Ambrose - John Cena to Smackdown Live. Crazy start for sure, but we are just getting started!

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole: Up next we have some exciting tag team action here taking place with Los Matadores taking on Curtis Axel and a surprise partner.

Curtis Axel: I have been pushed around, told I wasn't good enough, that my dad is the only reason I am here today. I have failed many times, but they keep me around to train people. Early last week I was asked to retire as an in-ring wrestler, and move on to train new talent down in NXT, obviously I said no. The reason I said no is simple, I think I found a way to turn myself around and get back to where people used to view me...as Perfection Jr. So without anymore waiting, here is my partner!

Michael Cole: MR. PERFECT! CURT HENNIG IS IN A WWE RING WITH HIS SON!

Los Matadores v. The Perfectionists
Curtis Axel and Diego open the match and do some quick grapples on each other before Curtis pushes Diego on into his corner, while they are backed into the ring post, Perfect himself makes the tag. Mr. Perfect keeps punishing Diego with lethal punches to the head, and side. Hennig slips up and tries and goes for an early Perfectplex attempt, but Diego drops off and connects with a swinging neckbreaker! Axel is now demanding the tag, and gets it! Diego dives and tags in Fernando! Fernando comes leaping in and takes out Axel and keeps giving him fits with tons of flying kicks and takes out Perfect on the apron in the process! Axel tries for the out of nowhere discus closeline but wait Diego intercepts with a knee to the gut! Fernando comes running with an overhead bulldog! 1-2-Hennig breaks it up! Diego goes for Perfect, but Hennig launches him over the top rope. Now Perfect is measuring to take flight!?... and goes for it, but is caught by Diego pulling up the screening of the ring! Out goes Perfect, and Axel who is now back up is giving back some rights Fernando gave him earlier, Diego tries for the distraction!...forearm smash! Out goes Diego. Curtis Axel turns around and quick roll up by Fernando! 1-2-NO! Axel kicks out and this tag match is still going! Mr. Perfect makes his way back up onto the apron and is wanting the tag to enter the match, his son comes over tags him in, and Perfect goes on the attack. Perfect counters a closeline attempt by Fernando, and has him set up for the Perfectplex, WAIT here comes Diego, BUT IS INTERCEPTED BY AXEL! Mr. Perfect and Curtis Axel look at each other...PERFECTPLEX BY BOTH! 1-2-3!

Winners: The Perfectionists

*Cue backstage*

Shane McMahon: Hmmm, a new tag team added to the draft pool. I like it.

Daniel Bryan: Me too, could be a nice sleeper.

*To Stephanie's office*

Stephanie McMahon: With our fourth selection we select Brock Lesnar. Top that Shane!

Shane McMahon: Top that Steph? Really? Okay how about this, you picked a beast, I will pick a war machine! GOLDBERG!

Michael Cole: WHAT!? Goldberg is coming back to the WWE!?

JBL: Not just to the WWE Maggle! He is coming to Smackdown Live!

Byron Saxton: Crazy news! Nobody expected Goldberg to be back, nobody expected Mr. Perfect as well, we are getting many surprises already!

*Commercial Break*

Eva Marie v. Sasha Banks
What a moment here in the WWE! WOMEN Wrestling is back, and it seems better than ever with All Red Everything going up against The Boss here in our first women contest in this new era! We saw Charlotte and the Women's Championship drafted to Raw earlier, lets see what these two women have to bring! Sasha and Eva square up in the middle of the ring with Eva trying to lock up with Banks, but Sasha dances around Eva making All Red Everything not very happy! Sasha and Eva Marie finally lock up, but Sasha is showing everyone that Eva might be up too soon on the main roster, as she is wrist rolling, along with out classing the All Red Diva. Sasha starts to work in some kicks on Marie, and is showboating for the fans! Eva abuses her strength advantage, and brings Sasha close and nails her with a forearm smash! Eva is now in on the attack, and is going to town on Banks with massive punches on the ground! Eva is now up and yelling at the crowd as to why she is the best, and everyone should bow to her...Sasha is back up and is sneaking up from behind...BANKS STATEMENT! Into a crossface, it is locked in! Eva Marie is forced to tap out!

Winner by submission: Sasha Banks

Stephanie McMahon: Great job ladies! That is what we are about here in the Women's Division here in the WWE!

Adam Copeland: Now without anymore delay, our next pick is Sami Zayn!

Shane McMahon: You come out here and congratulate these Women on how well they perform, and then proceed and not pick either of them? That is some shallow stuff you two, how about we announce how next pick Daniel.

Daniel Bryan: With our next pick we are going with one of the two Women in the ring, and yes it is the winner of the last match, Sasha Banks!

Michael Cole: We have our second woman drafted, and the first to Smackdown Live! What an event we are having here tonight. After this next match we will have a rapid fire of picks, stay tuned!

*Commercial Break*

*We enter back into darkness*

Voice: Ever since I was a young lad she looked at me as if I weren't a freak, as if I weren't a monster...as if I weren't...different. But, man, things change over the years. Lives are created and taken away in a snap of your fingers. Deaths happen. But hers...hers will never be forgotten. THEY TOOK HER FROM ME! They will never be forgiven, nah, nah, nah man they will NEVER be forgiven *laughs* ahhh, man, don't yah'll truly know who you are messing with yet?

*The lights come on*

Bray Wyatt: I am BRAY WYATT, THE EATER OF WORLDS...and all I want is my Abigail back, man. I want the person that took me in, took all of us in, and taught us what we all know about this dreadful hellhole. Now the machine is trying to split us all apart like she said it would, the way it split her away from all of us...I know you're still out there somewhere Sister Abigail, and one day, one day I will see you again, and we will control this abomination of a planet and show that monsters run the world..****N!

Braun Strowman v. Darren Young
As it was seeming Bray Wyatt was getting at a little bit, "the machine" trying to split them up he might be referring to his family. The WWE decided it would be best to split up the Wyatt Family and put them in separate picks instead of a tag team since there are four of them. Here is Braun Strowman's first true look without the Family against Darren Young! Darren attempts to charge the large Strowman, but is quickly flung down to the mat! Braun is walking circles around Young, stalking his pray before he strike, then the big man jumps and lands a nasty elbow to the spine of Darren Young! Braun picks up Darren and throws him half way across the ring! Braun Strowman is literally treating Young like a rag doll, somebody has to stop this, and soon! Young is trying to battle back and land some punches, but they aren't even affecting Strowman! Braun grabs Young again, and this time throws him into a corner, Braun runs from corner and back and nails Young! Strowman throws Young again half way across the ring! Braun is now coming to Darren, and now grabs him by the neck...reverse chokeslam! 1-2-3.

Winner: Braun Strowman

Stephanie McMahon: Now it is time for a little rapid fire. Shane and I have decided we will be doing four picks back to back to back to back...starting with Paige coming to Raw!

Shane McMahon: Kevin Owens is making his way to Smackdown Live!

Stephanie McMahon: Becky Lynch will help the Women's division get off the ground the right way!

Shane McMahon: The first tag team selected is American Alpha!

Stephanie McMahon:
And the second tag team selected is Enzo & Cass!

*Shane McMahon rips up some cards*

Shane McMahon: You know what? We select Finn Balor!

Stephanie McMahon: We could use some muscle on Raw, so we select Rusev!

Shane McMahon: Welcome to Tuesdays the WWE Tag Team Championships, and THE NEW DAY!

Michael Cole: What a flurry of picks! We are sure to see about four more here tonight before we go off the air!

JBL: This night has me excited...but where am I going to end up commentating at!?

Byron Saxton: We only have one more match here tonight, and it is a tag team match of Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn versus AJ Styles and Kevin Owens to finish some unfinished business here tonight!

*Commercial Break*

Adam Copeland: Before this match gets started let me make one more pick until the match is over, then we will do three more...welcome to Raw Randy Orton!

Daniel Bryan: He might be spooky, he might have tried to make me join his family, but Shane and I think Bray Wyatt will be a big time contender on Smackdown Live!

Roman Reigns & Sami Zayn v. Kevin Owens & AJ Styles
Two men on the Raw only roster in Reigns and Zayn taking on Smackdown Live exclusive talents Kevin Owens and AJ Styles in a battle of unfinished business! Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens open up the tag team main event match against each other...they do some quick grapples on each other before Reigns decides he want to push Owens around and now on into his corner, while Zayn makes a blind tag. Zayn comes in with a flurry of punches, and starts his offense, but Owens is now suddenyl rejuvenated as he now starts to dish back some offense! Zayn manages to push Owens into his corner and Reigns this time makes the tag, but makes a mistake and tries and goes for an early Superman Punch, and Owens manages to reverse it and back drops him to the mat! AJ Styles is now demanding the tag, and gets it! Reigns dives and tags in Zayn! The two men both come marching in, but the high speed offense of AJ Styles has Sami Zayn all in knots, and Styles is keeping the aggressive side of his work going! Zayn tries for the out of nowhere Helluva Kick, but WAIT! Kevin Owens intercepts with a Pop-Up Powerbomb! REIGNS HITS THE SUPERMAN PUNCH ONTO OWENS NOW! Roman now goes for Styles, but is thrown right into the ring post between the ropes! Styles move to the ropes, he is going for the Phenomenal Forearm, he springboards...HE IS CAUGHT MID AIR INTO A VERY FAST BLUE THUNDER BOMB! 1-2-NO! Styles is still too fresh to be beaten, even with that high leverage Blue Thunder Bomb by Sami Zayn! Owens is back in the ring, super kick to Zayn! He backs up right into a german suplex by Aj Styles! 1-2-Reigns breaks it up! Owens super kick to Reigns, and out goes Roman...suicide dive by Owens to Roman on the outside! Styles has Zayn in the ring, Styles Clash! 1-2-3.

Winners: AJ Styles & Kevin Owens

Stephanie McMahon: What a night! Now here we are to cap off our final three picks of round one. First we will go with the monster, Braun Strowman!

Shane McMahon: That's okay...we got Erick Rowan!

Stephanie McMahon: I think we are messing up your plan Shane, up next is Luke Harper!

Michael Cole: The Wyatt Family has been split up! Harper and Strowman to Raw, while Wyatt and Rowan are heading to Smackdown!

Shane McMahon: We will continue to have our tag team division grow, we pick the Dudley Boys!

Stephanie McMahon: No...you're right Shane. Tag team wrestling is very important here in the WWE. And that is why we select EARTHQUAKE AND TYPHOON!

Shane McMahon: You love to make surprises? Well here is one for you Steph. Mr. Perfect is coming to the blue brand!

JBL: What a night here on Monday Night Raw, and now we get to do this again tomorrow night at the debuting Smackdown Live!

Michael Cole: Also tomorrow there will be two rounds of picking. Live during the show like here tonight, and round three on the WWE Network after Smackdown Live.

Byron Saxton: And a final note to say goodbye, and thank you for watching WWE Monday Night Raw! See you all tomorrow!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 03:57 PM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

Re: Bard Presents: Power Struggle A WWE 2K17 Universe

Mauro Ranallo: Hello everybody and welcome to the first ever Smackdown Live! I am Mauro Ranallo, to my left is Corey Graves, and to my right is David Otunga! We have some action packed moments here for you all tonight, and this could also be the only live edition with the three of us in the booth!

Corey Graves: That is right Ranallo! We will learn later tonight where us commentators go as we are all also in this draft! But for now we will start with three draft picks from Raw and Smackdown to really kick things into gear here tonight!

David Otunga: Some interesting things could happen here tonight, and I think some major changes will continue here tonight on the debut of Smackdown Live.

Shane McMahon: Ahh, isn't it refreshing knowing that I run this show now? Come on give it up to me, and Daniel Bryan! We will be running Smackdown Live, and we plan on taking down Stephanie, and Raw in every aspect of this! Now Daniel, we get first pick today, go for it!

Daniel Bryan: Smackdown Live selects Samoa Joe as our first pick on round two!

Stephanie McMahon: Oh no, no. We will continue to bolster our Women's division with... BAYLEY!

Shane McMahon: We select Neville!

Adam Copeland: The Miz is bringing himself and the Intercontinental Championship to Monday Night Raw!

Shane McMahon: Wait. You guys never claimed the United States title yesterday! Smackdown Live claims the US Championship, and select Y2J Chris Jericho!

Stephanie McMahon: I will have to speak to someone about the mishap of us not getting both belts, but that is okay you can keep that less prestigious title! We select The Usos!

*Commercial Break*

*Advertisement for Kevin Owens versus Randy Orton*

Breezango v. The Dudley Boys
A new extremely talented duo of Tyler Breeze and Fandango are attempting a run at the tag team circuit for the brand split, and they are taking on the veteran tag team of The Dudley Boys. Tyler Breeze and Bubba Ray open up the match together, Breeze locks Bubba into a head lock, but Bubba loses Tyler and throws him into the ropes to land a massive shoulder block! Bubba picks up Tyler and throws him on into the Dudley corner, D-Von gets the tag and The Dudley Boys work a solid tag team strategy against Prince Pretty, Tyler Breeze. Tyler battles back and starts to throw punches gaining the momentum from his assault on D-Von. They continue to battle, but Breeze hits a dropkick on D-Von! Fandango has entered into the match and is going off on D-Von! Down goes Bubba off the apron! Fandango is working fast, and very technical on D-Von, but a slight mistake has D-Von free and... D-Von goes for the tag to Bubba! Wait! Breeze drops Bubba off the apron, the referee didn't see! D-Von is noticeably upset and didn't realize Fandango is right behind him, Spinning Wheel Kick! Breeze attempts the Super Model Kick, but it is countered by Bubba into a Bubba Bomb outside on the mat! Fandango is heading up, but Bubba throws him off the top turnbuckle! D-Von tags in Bubba...3D! 1-2-3!

Winners: The Dudley Boys

Shane McMahon: To keep spirit of the tag team division we are selecting Curtis Axel and are partnering him up with his dad, Mr. Perfect!

Stephanie McMahon: For our next pick we select the Lone Wolf, Baron Corbin!

*Commercial Break*

Luke Harper v. Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler has something to prove here in this match as he has yet to be drafted, while Harper was drafted in the first round to Monday Night Raw. These two men have history, and that history being over the Intercontinental Championship as that is the only title Harper has held in his main roster stay so far. The match opens up with Luke Harper walking rounds around the ring, stalking Dolph Ziggler. Harper enters the ring...and things have started! Dolph tries to out speed Harper to begin the match, but soon figures out that Harper is not being out maneuvered! The big man, Luke Harper, is a true specimen to watch in the ring as he is a big man but moves very similar to the pattern Dolph Ziggler does. With this, Dolph attempts to change his game plans and goes for the attack on Luke Harper! Luke battles back and lays out Ziggler. Harper would keep control and keep the beat down going for what seemed to be forever! In the closing sequence Dolph tries to battle back, but... *LIGHTS GO BLACK*

Mauro Ranallo: BRAY WYATT IS IN THE RING, BEHIND YOU DOLPH!

Dolph Ziggler is confused and is looking at an in daze Harper...and then turns around into a massive Sister Abigail! Bray Wyatt hops up and comes right into the face of Luke Harper...

Bray Wyatt: My golden egg. You have been set free, and found your way home the first time. Abigail always told me to keep you close, but I know now that it is your time to show the world how much of a monster you truly are. Brother Like I never sleep but my visions come to me when I dream. They show me these mannequins posing as people. They're living in a world where they're intoxicated with their own vanity. But we all see symmetry in beauty. I have felt the sharp teeth of society lately, man. I know what it feels like to be thrown in some groveling pit where they all point down and laugh at me. But look at me now. I grow stronger by the day. And look, daddy, I got my wings back. Now it is your turn Luke, your wings are coming back and it is time to FLY AWAY! Nobody knows you better than I do; they could never know you like I do. I'll see you again my brother.

*Lights Go Black*

*Commercial Break*

Shane McMahon: To add a little bit of sanity back into things it is time for some more picks! Welcome to Smackdown Live...The Bushwackers!

Stephanie McMahon: Seriously...The Bushwackers? Coming to Raw is the Swiss Superman, Cesaro!

*Commercial Break*

Corey Graves: Welcome back everyone! If you look in the ring we have six competitors in there that have been drafted. Three from Smackdown, and three from Raw!

David Otunga: It will be a six man battle royal to continue this part two of our draft show!

Mauro Ranallo: I still have jitters from Bray Wyatt earlier, but hopefully this match can get us all back into the swing of things!

Seth Rollins v. John Cena v. The Miz v. Finn Balor v. Baron Corbin v. Neville
In a very star studded battle royal we have three former WWE Champions, three former NXT Champions, and many more accolades that could have us waiting here all night explaining! Seth Rollins goes for Cena, The Miz goes for Neville, and Corbin goes for Finn Balor! We have chaos in the ring, and so much action to follow! Rollins is trying his best to sling Cena over the top rope, but Cena counters and throws Rollins over! Seth is hanging on for dear life! He scurries back into the ring as Cena kind of gave up on the elimination. The Miz comes over and hits Cena from behind! Rollins and Miz are working together to eliminate the face that runs the place, but Neville comes and intervenes by attacking Miz! The four men are going at it while on the other side of the ring Baron Corbin picks up Balor on his shoulder, and makes a run for the ropes, Balor hangs onto the top rope and Corbin goes soaring over Rock/Big Show Royal Rumble 2000 style! Baron Corbin has been eliminated! Back to the other side Cena goes for a closeline on Miz, but misses and sends Neville packing over the top rope! Neville has been eliminated. Miz and Rollins double Cena over! John Cena has been eliminated. We are down to the final three: Seth Rollins, The Miz, and Finn Balor. Rollins and The Miz both go for Balor, and Finn is trying to fight them off but the double team is too much! Reverse bicycle kick to Rollins! Swing Blade onto Miz! Balor has found himself back into this match! He goes to eliminate Rollins...Miz from behind dumps Balor over, and he thinks Rollins has gone with him! The Miz thinks he has won this battle royal, but Rollins now from behind, Pedigree! Seth Rollins picks up The Miz and tosses him over the top rope for victory!

Winner: Seth Rollins

Stephanie McMahon: Seth I knew you were the chosen one! This match wasn't just a random battle royal, Seth Rollins you will face the winner of a tournament for the WWE Universal Championship! The main title on Monday Night Raw!

Shane McMahon: So sorry to disrupt, but I also have some news. The three men from Smackdown that competed in this match: John Cena, Neville, and Finn Balor you three along with one other will compete in a Fatal Four Way next week for the United States Championship.

Mauro Ranallo: WOW! What two mega announcements by the two commissioners!

Corey Graves: That is right Mauro, Raw has unveiled a new title to the WWE, the WWE Universal Championship! Seth Rollins will be facing a winning from a tournament for the title at a later date as well!

David Otunga: And that isn't all, next week on Smackdown Live John Cena, Neville, Finn Balor, and one more competitor will be going at it in a Fatal Four Way to determine who will be the United States Champion!

*Commercial Break*

Daniel Bryan: Are you guys ready for some more draft picks! These will be the final three live picks, and after our main event of Kevin Owens going up against Randy Orton, Renee Young, Lita, and Booker T will be announcing the remainder of the picks made. Now without anymore wait, we select Dolph Ziggler!

Adam Copeland: Great selection, but we really want to get our Women wrestling going here on Raw. We select Emma!

Daniel Bryan: Up next is Alberto Del Rio!

Adam Copeland: The Celtic Warrior Sheamus!

Daniel Bryan: We love strong competitors, and that is why Nia Jax is on her way to Smackdown Live!

Adam Copeland: With our second to final pick we will go with Breezango!

Daniel Bryan: With our final pick on air we will go with Apollo Crews!

Adam Copeland: And the final pick on air goes to The Vaudevillians!

Mauro Ranallo: Wow! We just had some epic picks just go down! Ziggler, Del Rio, Jax, and Crews heading to Smackdown!

Corey Graves: Don't look down on Raw! They added two nice tag teams in Breezango and The Vaudevillians as well as a former WWE Champion in Sheamus, and to beef up their Women's Division, Emma.

David Otunga: What excitement the draft has given us here in these past two days! But now I am really looking forward to this Kevin Owens and Randy Orton one on one match.

Kevin Owens v. Randy Orton
Randy Orton and Kevin Owens begin the match by grappling and then work over each other. Orton is bringing his A game for this huge of a match as is Owens. Owens is just as on top of things, and keeps tossing Orton around, making it very hard for him to keep up momentum. As things are finally starting to go in favor of Randy with him landing many punches, Kevin goes for a mammoth of a punch... Orton dodges! Hanging DDT! 1-2-NO! Randy Orton just busted out a smidge of vintage to try and put away Kevin Owens, but Owens kicks out! Randy goes for him no doubt in his mind, but Owens pops up just as quick and plants Orton with a Codebreaker to the mat! Only a 2 for Owens now! Kevin Owens is looking very frustrated as he couldn't put away Orton there and now starts to bicker with the referee. After the angry comments at the referee Kevin turns around into the RKO! 1-2-ROPE BREAK! Randy is looking very frustrated, and is gearing up for one more RKO...he goes for it, backstabber! Owens heads up top, Bull Frog splash! 1-2-NO! Orton kicks out now! Owens picks up Orton, Randy goes for the RKO but Kevin scurries away! Super Kick! Pop-Up Powerbomb! 1-2-3!

Winner: Kevin Owens

Brock Lesnar is here! He is making a B-line down to the ring to mess up Owens and Orton! Owens looks ready, Lesnar has entered the ring, but WAIT! OH MY GOD GOLDBERG COMES CHARGING IN FROM THE CROWD, ZOOMS PAST OWENS, AND PLANTS A SPEAR ON LESNAR! Kick in the gut, Jack Hammer to Owens! Goldberg is gearing up for another spear...he connects with a massive spear to Orton now! *WHO'S NEXT!*

Last edited by Bard; 09-04-2016 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:00 PM   #3
All Star

Bard's Arena

Renee Young: Welcome everyone to the after-show! Renee Young here, with Lita, and Booker T!

Lita: Hello everyone! This isn't your normal set up we are here to announce picks for tonight!

Booker T: That is right, we are here to inform the public as to who is going where. And don't you worry we will be here for pre-shows for both brands PPVs!

Renee Young: Okay here we go...

Raw:
Tamina
Zack Ryder
Eva Marie
New Age Outlaws
Naomi
Nikki Bella
Viktor
Golden Truth
Kane
Titus O'Neil
Michael Cole
Byron Saxton
Corey Graves

Smackdown Live:
Summer Rae
Alexa Bliss
Carmella
Los Matadores
Natalya
Konnor
Vader
Heath Slater
Big Show
Darren Young
Mauro Ranallo
David Otunga
JBL
Old 09-04-2016, 10:48 PM   #4
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Good start, can't wait for the game to come out. I'm going to figure out some things and get my Universe thread made up probably with all my formatting stuff.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 09-05-2016, 12:38 AM   #5
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good start, can't wait for the game to come out. I'm going to figure out some things and get my Universe thread made up probably with all my formatting stuff.
Thank you! Just got some of the tedious work done before the game got out posting wise. I am super excited for the game to drop and to see everyone's Universes!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 01:28 AM   #6
Rookie

jromero120's Arena

I got excited that a new universe was up only to realize that I wouldn't really be starting until WWE comes out but I look forward to it.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:16 AM   #7
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jromero120
I got excited that a new universe was up only to realize that I wouldn't really be starting until WWE comes out but I look forward to it.
Haha sorry! WWE 2K16 made a lot of people lose interest (and life events). I think a lot of us are coming back at a decent force, definitely not full time like in the past, but hopefully somewhere close!

I just wanted the introduction posted as a teaser to what is to come, such as who is where, the GMs, etc...
Old 09-05-2016, 09:54 AM   #8
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Very good stuff Bard! I was worried you were going to have the same set up as IRL but i should have known better haha! Can't wait to see how this shakes out homie

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »