Home

The Rising Star | A Formula 1 Career

This is a discussion on The Rising Star | A Formula 1 Career within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What Driver Academy should I join?
Mercedes 1 50.00%
Ferrari 0 0%
Red Bull 1 50.00%
Renault 0 0%
McLaren-Honda 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2017, 09:29 AM   #1
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

OVR: 0
The Rising Star | A Formula 1 Career

F1 Logo.jpg

INTRODUCTION:

Alright here we go, something a bit different but something I hope everyone can enjoy! Possibly my favourite game series of all time other than NBA 2K is the Codemasters F1 series. I have been following Formula 1 racing since 2009, and although it has gone through many changes since then it still remains my favourite motorsport and the closest thing to challenge basketball for me. I have played every F1 game since 2010 and hope to get everyone involved in this and get as many followers as I can. This will be a bit of a different career and I will follow one driver until the end of 2015 before the main story will play on with F1 2016, as we will follow that driver leading up to his debut in the F1 industry. I hope to post as much information as I can and give this dynasty some length to it not like my others.

I'm also planning on creating an NBA 2K17 dynasty in the future and will split my time between those two games and school, using school as my post time when I have finished all the work. My main aim is to get out as much as possible with this and hopefully it could be seen as one of the best motorsport dynasties on the forums, but in no way will I get my hopes up, and I wouldn't call it a bad reputation but sometimes I just can't get the length out of my dynasties, and I won't post on this everyday but I hope to continue it for a good amount of time.

This will be my sort of introduction post and I will include a poll for this, as I couldn't decide myself how I wanted my career to pan out so I thought I'd get a bit of an idea off of people here if they wanted to vote, and then I will continue the rest with my posts including information and all of the stuff used here.

I say this in all of my introductions but comment as much as you like, give advice, criticism or any type of feedback or requests, and any support, because at the end of the day that is what always keeps me striving to continue.

Hopefully this can be the big one which I can finally get a lot out of, without quitting on it straight away, and I feel like that is why I can't do wrestling dynasties. So buckle up, and let's get into it, for a huge Formula 1 thrill ride!!

"The Rising Star | A Formula 1 Career" by feedmemore37

Last edited by asvpxhughuet; 04-11-2017 at 09:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 09:31 AM   #2
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

Re: The Rising Star | A Formula 1 Career

F1 Banner.jpg

FORMULA 1 CAREER SETTINGS:

Games: F1 2015, F1 2016
Console: Xbox One
Difficulty: Legend
Assists: ABS Off, Traction Control Medium, Racing Line Off, Pit Assist Off
Vehicle Damage: Full / Simulation
Parc Ferme Rules: On
Corner Cutting Penalties: Normal
Practice Length: 30 Minutes
Qualifying Length: Full Qualifying
Race Length: F1 2015: 25%, F1 2016: 50%

Last edited by asvpxhughuet; 04-11-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:34 AM   #3
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

F1 Banner.jpg

PAST FORMULA 1 SEASONS PART 1:

Spoiler

1950: The first season to include the FIA World Championship of Drivers. Giuseppe Farina wins his first and only title by three points over future champion Juan Manuel Fangio. Alfa Romeo SpA win all but one race as their team dominates also earning the first three places in the World Championship.

1951: Alfa Romeo SpA would once again produce the champion this time with 1950 runner-up Juan Manuel Fangio. Fangio would defeat two Scuderia Ferrari drivers in Alberto Ascari and Jose Frolian Gonzalez to win the World Championship by six points.

1952: Ferrari would come out on top this season with once again the previous seasons runner-up collecting the title, as Alberto Ascari won the World Championship by 12 points. The Scuderia would also produce the top three in the race for the drivers' championship and win all but one race for the season, with five of those wins coming from the eventual champion.

1953: Ferrari would once again dominate, winning 7 out of the 9 races. The dominance by American's at the Indianapolis 500 continued as the only driver to beat the Ferrari's home in a F1 season race was Juan Manuel Fangio, winning at Monza in his Maserati. Ascari would win the World Championship for a second time defeating Fangio by 6.5 points, as both the Ferrari's and Maserati's took up the first six positions in the drivers championship. This season also included a fatal crash including former champion Giuseppe Farina, who would crash into an unprotected crowd at the Argentine Grand Prix, killing 9 spectators.

1954: After a switch of teams heading into the 1954 season, reigning two time champion Alberto Ascari would sit out until the final race of the season, missing much of his title defence. Juan Manuel Fangio, who would win the first two races of the championship in a Maserati, would switch to a Mercedes for Daimler Benz AG, where he would ultimately win his second championship. With four of the races won by Mercedes (all which were Fangio), Ferrari and Maserati would win the other four, with Fangio two wins at Maserati being their only and Ferrari drivers Mike Hawthorn and Jose Frolian Gonzalez winning the others, as Gonzalez finished second in the drivers' championship. This season included the first driver fatality on a race weekend, with Argentine Maserati driver Onofre Marimon killed at the German Grand Prix.

1955: In a fatal season for many drivers, Mercedes dominated once again, led by Fangio and Stirling Moss. Mercedes would win all but one race (Fangio-4, Moss-1) except for Monaco, where all of the Merc's would break down and Alberto Ascari would crash into the harbour. Although he was okay, Ascari would fatally crash four days later at Monza. After one of the worst racing disasters to date at the 1955 24 Hours of Le Mans, where Pierre Levegh and more than 80 spectators were killed, four of the eleven Grand Prix's were cancelled. In other fatalities Italian Mario Alborghetti would die at the Pau Grand Prix in France and two Americans, Manny Ayulo and Bill Vukovich, would be killed at the Indy 500. Juan Manuel Fangio would finish the season as World Champion, defeating Mercedes teammate Stirling Moss by 17 points, in which would be Mercedes' last Formula One season as a team until 2010.

1956: After Mercedes would leave Formula One, reigning champion Juan Manuel Fangio would move to a strong team Ferrari of himself, Eugenio Castellotti, Luigi Musso and former Mercedes teammate Peter Collins. Ferrari would win all but two of the seasons' races, which were both won by Sterling Moss, who was now in a Maserati. Collins and Moss would both win two races and Fangio would win three including one with teammate Luigi Musso. In what could be seen as the greatest act of sportsmanship in motorsport, Pete Collins, who could of won the championship after Fangio retired in the final race at Monza, would hand his car over to Fangio, who would clinch his fourth World Championship and third in a row by three points over Moss.

1957: Reigning champion would once again move teams, this time to Officine Alfieri Maserati. He would replace rival Stirling Moss, who would then move on to Vanwall. Ferrari, Fangio's old team, would have a terrible season not winning a single race as Fangio and Moss would share every championship race between them, with Fangio having four victories to Moss' three. Fangio would clinch his fifth title over Moss by 15 points, to win four consecutive drivers' championships, before announcing his departure from the sport. With their champion leaving the sport, Maserati would also withdraw, using financial problems as their reasoning.

1958: Another fatal season of Formula One was among us, as this one was much more important and fatal than the last. With some of the deaths in the sport overshadowing the main show it was a disappointing season for Formula One as they would lose some of their biggest stars. Four drivers were killed on race weekends which included: Ferrari's Luigi Musso (Reims) and Peter Collins (Nurburgring), Vanwall's Stuart Lewis-Evans (Casablanca) and American Pat O'Connor (Indianapolis). Vanwall would win six of the ten races this season with Stirling Moss and Tony Brooks winning three apiece. Ferrari would win two races as eventual champion Mike Hawthorn would win one and Peter Collins winning the other in the last Grand Prix before his death. Moss would also win the first race of the season for R.R.C. Walker Racing Team in a Cooper-Climax car which collected the other two victories for the year. Hawthorn would go on to defeat Moss for the World Championship by 1 point as Moss' Vanwall would win the Manufacturers Cup by 8 points to Ferrari. Hawthorn would then retire from the sport due to the death of close friend Collins and the tragedy in the sport, before being killed himself months later in a road accident.

1959: After the tragic 1958 season, Vanwall, the previous season's Manufacturers Cup champion, withdrew from Formula One, which would leave Ferrari as the only race winning team on the grid. Also, for the first time since the inception of the World Championship, there would be no world champion racing. Cooper-Climax were once again a top team with Stirling Moss now driving with them. They would win five races for the season, two to Moss, two to Australian Jack Brabham and one win to Bruce McLaren. Of the eight races Tony Brooks, one of the title competitors from the previous year, would win two for Ferrari and the other would come as a maiden win for BRM. The first seven positions in the drivers' standings were held by either Cooper-Climax or Ferrari, with Brabham winning his maiden title by four points to Tony Brooks. As they were the only two teams really in the race for the Manufacturers Cup, Cooper-Climax would defeat Ferrari by eight points.

1960: A year that was absolutely dominated by the Climax engines, saw Cooper-Climax win six of the nine races and Lotus Climax winning the other two, both with former Cooper driver Stirling Moss. The only race not won by the Climax engine was the home GP of Ferrari at Monza, which was boycotted by all British constructors, which gave Ferrari and Phil Hill their only win of the season. The season was dominated by Jack Brabham who would win five races, all in a row, to win his second World Championship by nine points from Bruce McLaren who would win the other race for Cooper, which also led to the 14 point Manufacturers Cup win for Cooper over Lotus. Although the season wasn't filled with tragedy like previous editions, there were still three deaths during the season, Harry Schell at Silverstone and Chris Bristow and Alan Stacey, who were both killed at Spa-Francorchamps. Stirling Moss would also become severely injured at the Spa event in practice and did not compete for most of the season.

1961: Ferrari would redeem themselves for the 1961 season winning all but three races to last years dominating engine Climax. Wolfgang von Trips and Phil Hill would both win twice for Ferrari as their other would come from Giancarlo Baghetti in his first World Championship race. Lotus-Climax would win the other three races of the season, with Moss once again collecting two wins and Innes Ireland being the other successful driver. Hill would end up winning the World Championship by one point over teammate/rival von Trips, who would die in the second last race of the year after colliding with Jim Clark's Lotus, which would also kill 14 spectators. Having dominated the year going 1-2 in the drivers' standings, Ferrari would also win the Manufacturers Cup by eight points over Lotus-Climax.

1962: In a season that was all over the place, BRM and Graham Hill would take advantage of the fallen Ferrari's by winning the World and Manufacturers Championships together, aided by the progress of all of the British teams. Hill would claim all four season victories for BRM's Owen Racing Organisation as the closest rival to BRM and Hill would be Lotus-Climax and Jim Clark. Clark would all three races for Lotus as Cooper-Climax would win one race for the season as well as Porsche. Hill would defeat Clark by 12 points in the title race as his BRM team would defeat Lotus-Climax in the Manufacturers Cup by six. The season was not marred with any deaths, and the only real big hits for the sport in the season were the withdrawl of Ferrari for the final two races of the season and the heavy crash at Goodwood that would end the racing career of Stirling Moss.

1963: The 1963 season was similar to the season beforehand as Lotus and BRM would continue the sport, winning all but one race on the calendar. Reigning champions BRM would win two races with reigning drivers champion Graham Hill, as Lotus would win seven races, all won by eventual champion Jim Clark. Clark's seven win season was not beaten until the 1980's and his winning ration has never been beaten. Ferrari would win the German Grand Prix, their only victory for the year, which would see John Surtees cross the line first, making any GP winners British for the entire season. Clark would win the World Championship by 25, as his team Lotus-Climax would win the manufacturers cup by 18.

1964: Four teams would all win at least two races in the '64 season, as BRM's Graham Hill would win two, Lotus-Climax's Jim Clark would win three, Brabham-Climax's Dan Gurney would win two and Ferrari would collect three wins, two by eventual champion John Surtees and one to Lorenzo Bandini. The championship, which was one of the closest heading into the final round, was decided in the final race as Ferrari's Surtees would defeat Hill by one point, with Clark another seven behind. The Manufacturers Cup was also tight, with the top three teams within eight points of eachother as Ferrari defeated BRM by three and Lotus-Climax were five behind.

1965: In another season dominated by the English manufacturers, Jim Clark would win his second championship with six victories for the season in his Lotus, with him missing Monaco as his only missed race whilst winning the Indy 500. BRM would then collect three of the four available races that were won, two by now longtime BRM member Graham Hill and one by Jackie Stewart, who would finish third in the championship in his debut season. Richie Ginther would also win the final race of the season for Honda, being the first for the Japanese team. Clark would win the World Championship by 14 points to Hill as their teams also finished 1-2 in the Constructors' Championship, as Lotus-Climax would win by nine.

1966: In a huge season for Formula One, many of the rules changed as well as dramatic first's and records being set, which included the withdrawal of Climax from F1, sending British teams scrambling to find a new constructor. Ferrari would now return to look to rise back to the top which all stopped after former champion John Surtees would leave to Cooper and their new Maserati engine. It was around the 1966 season when driver safety started to be a big concern in the racing industry, but it was still plagued by deaths and injuries as John Taylor would die from injuries sustained in a crash with Jacky Ickx at the Nurburgring. Future world champion Jackie Stewart would also be in an almost fatal crash as Spa as he would crash at a high speed through Masta Kink, before being trapped under his car in a pool of leaking fuel for 25 minutes, before he was free'd by Graham Hill and Bob Bondurant. Stewart would then be a leader towards the fix of safety in the sport. Records made were the third and final drivers championship of Jack Brabham, who would move into a clear second behind Juan Manuel Fangio for most Drivers Championships. He would also be the first and only driver to this day to win a championship in a car driven under his name, as well as being the first time in the history of the championship that the car to win the championship wasn't British or European. Brabham would win four races for the season in his Brabham-Repco, as Ferrari would win two (John Surtees and Ludovico Scarfiotti), Surtees would win another as he moved to Cooper-Maserati and two cars with BRM engines would win a race, one the factory team with Jackie Stewart and the other the Team Lotus-BRM with Jim Clark. The season would end with Brabham winning his third championship by 14 points to John Surtees, as well as his own Brabham-Repco team would win the constructors by 11 to Ferrari, who were one point ahead of Cooper-Maserati.

1967: In a historic season for manufacturers, Cosworth would unveil a new Ford-sponsored engine for the Lotus car, which would end up being one of the greatest of all time winning 155 Grand Prix's. The season was very open with five different constructors winning races, as Pedro Rodriguez would win one for Cooper-Maserati, Denny Hulme would win two of the three wins for Brabham-Repco, as Brabham would win the other. Lotus-Ford won four races in their first season with the new engine, all with Jim Clark as Eagle-Weslake and Honda would both win one GP each. Hulme would eventually beat teammate Brabham by five points to win the World Championship as Brabham-Repco dominated the Constructors' Championship beating second placed Lotus-Ford by 19 points. This season also included a death to well known Ferrari driver Lorenzo Bandini, who died at the Monaco Grand Prix in a fiery accident.

1968: After not winning any titles in '67, Lotus would come out to dominate the season and confirm their superiority winning five of the 12 races for the season. Jo Siffert and Jim Clark would win one race each, and the other three would be won by Graham Hill. Clark would win his last race ever in the first race of the season, as after that he would crash at Hockenheim on the 7th of April, going off the track due to a deflated rear tire and running into a wall of trees which would break his neck and kill him instantly. The McLaren and Mantra, who were both also using Ford engines, would win three races each for the season with Jackie Stewart winning all three for Mantra and Denny Hulme would two races to his teammate and New Zealand compatriot, Bruce McLaren's one. Ferrari would also win one race in France, their only of the season. Hill would win the drivers' championship by 12 points to Jackie Stewart, as his Lotus-Ford team would run away with the constructors' championship beating McLaren by 13. This season would also be the turning point in safety for Formula One, as wings were used for the first year ever and there were more safety technicalities to minimize the deaths as five drivers would be killed this year. It was also the year the full race helmet was introduced by American Dan Gurney.

1969: The 1969 season was a year of domination for many key factors, as the Ford engine would win all 11 races with four different throughout the season. Matra would win six races (all by Jackie Stewart), as Brabham (both Jacky Ickx) and Lotus (Graham Hill and Jochen Rindt) would win two, and McLaren one. Stewart would dominate the season winning the World Championship by 26 points to Ickx as Matra-Ford would also dominate winning the Constructors' Championship by 17 to Brabham, with Lotus two behind them. 1969 would also be the first season to see add-on aerodynamic devices, as well as the start of genuine safety measures being implemented as circuits.

1970: As Matra would lose dominance on the grid and Tyrrell would use a March-Ford, season dominance would be taken mostly by Lotus and Ferrari. Lotus would win six season races, as eventual champion Jochen Rindt would win five of them. Jack Ickx claimed three of the four victories for Ferrari as Brabham, March and BRM would all win one race each. Rindt, would be killed four races before the end of the championship, during the Italian Grand Prix at Monza, and would have enough points to win the championship as no one could catch him by the end of the season, being the only person to win the title posthumously. If Ickx, who had returned to Ferrari for this season, had won the US Grand Prix, he would of won the championship, but the rac was won by Lotus' only other winner in series newcomer Emerson Fittipaldi. Rindt would win the title by five points to Ickx and his Lotus team would defeat Ickx's Ferrari team by seven in the constructors' championship. This season would also be another that was one of the most tragic in history. As well as Rindt's death Bruce McLaren was killed at Goodwood and Piers Courage was killed at the Dutch Grand Prix in Zandvoort. This would also be the final season for three-time world champion Jack Brabham, who retired at the end of the season.

1971: After the death of their world championship winning driver Jochen Rindt the previous season, Lotus would have a disaster of a season not winning a race at all. The new Tyrrell-Ford would dominate the season winning seven of the 11 races, with six driven by Jackie Stewart. BRM and Ferrari would also share two victories each as Stewart would win the World Championship by 29 points to March's Ronnie Peterson. Stewart's Tyrrell-Ford would also absolutely dominate the Constructors Championship, beating BRM by 37 points. Only two drivers were killed in the season, both outside Formula One, as teammates in the Gulf sponsored Porsche and rivals in the endurance sportscar championship, Jo Siffert and Pedro Rodriguez had both died during the season. This would also be the first season where 22 cars would start on the grid for every race, except Monaco, where 18 would start.

1972: Lotus would redeem themselves after a terrible 1971 season which saw them collect no wins, winning five of the twelve races in the season, with the Ford engines winning all but two races. All of Lotus' wins would be driven by eventual champion Emerson Fittipaldi, as Tyrell would win four races, all driven by Jackie Stewart, as McLaren, BRM and Ferrari would all win one race for the season as Jean-Pierre Beltoise would win the Monaco Grand Prix, which would be BRM's final race win. This would be the first season that all tracks would include safety features, as the sport would make continuous progress since 1968. Fittipaldi would win the championship by 16 to Jackie Stewart, becoming the youngest world champion at the time at age 25 as his Lotus-Ford team would win the Constructors' Championship by 10 over Tyrrell-Ford.

1973: The 1973 season was once again dominated by the Ford engines, who would win all 15 races of the season. Lotus would collect seven wins, Emerson Fittipaldi with three and Ronnie Peterson with four as Jackie Stewart and Tyrrell would win five together. McLaren would also collect three victories. During the season the three main challengers to the title were the John Player Team Lotus teammates Fittipaldi and Peterson as well as Stewart. Stewart would win the drivers title by 16 to Fittipaldi as Peterson would be three behind him but his team Tyrrell would be defeated by Lotus in the Constructors' Championship after Stewart's teammate Francois Cevert was killed in the final race practice session at the US Grand Prix which would make Tyrrell and Stewart both decide to withdraw from the race handing the constructors' to Lotus, who would defeat them by 10 points. This would be Stewart's last season in F1 deciding to retire before the US GP. This season would see the first ever safety car in a race, as well as the death of Roger Williamson at the Dutch GP in his second race, and the career-ending injury moment of Helmut Marko in France.

1974: In a season which was much closer than previous years, we would see seven different drivers and five different teams win races, as Ford still would dominate the sport only losing three races, all of which were won by Ferrari. Five of the seven drivers to win a race would win more than one as McLaren's Emerson Fittipaldi would win three, Brabham's Carlos Ruetemann would win three, Lotus' Ronnie Peterson would win three and both Ferrari's Niki Lauda and Tyrrell's Jody Scheckter would win two. Going into the final season Fittipaldi and Ferrari's Clay Regazzoni would be equal on points but Regazzoni would have problems during the final race dropping down the field giving Fittipaldi and his 4th place his second championship, winning by three points. McLaren would also beat Ferrari in the Constructors Championship, winning by eight. The season would see two driver deaths, Peter Revson in practice at the South African Grand Prix and Helmuth Koinigg at the USGP. This would also be the first season where a driver would use the same name for the whole season in every race.

1975: As Brabham would start the season looking the the team to beat, they would have a poor season with their biggest moment coming with one of their two Grand Prix wins in Brazil where hometown driver Carlos Pace would win his first ever race. Two drivers were able to win more than one race in a Ferrari dominated year, as Fittipaldi would win two for McLaren and Niki Lauda would five of the Scuderia's six wins, the other going to previous runner-up Clay Regazzoni. Lauda would eventually win the World Championship by 19.5 points to Fittipaldi, as Ferrari topped of their dominating season with an 18.5 point victory over Brabham in the Constructors Championship. Only one race weekend fatality would be present during this year, as Mark Donohue would pass after a crash in Austria. Although not in racing, Graham Hill and Tony Brise would both lose their lives in a plane crash in England after the season.

1976: In one of the most well documented and political seasons in Formula One history, a rivalry between reigning champion Niki Lauda and James Hunt ensued, with the two battling all year. Ferrari and McLaren would win 75% of the races for the season as Tyrrell, Penske, March and Lotus could only find one win each. The two men battling for the World Championship would be the only to win more than one race for the season as Lauda would win five of Ferrari's six race wins for the season and Hunt would win all six races for McLaren. The start of controversy was in Spain as Hunt was disqualified after winning giving the win to Lauda, only for the decision to be reverted months later. Lauda would crash very heavily this season at Nurburgring and suffer intense burns and would nearly die from his injuries but miraculously returned in Italy to finish fourth. Lauda would lead by three points heading into the final race in Japan, and due to terrible weather conditions he would withdraw from the races, refusing to nearly lose his life again, handing the championship to Hunt, who would win by one point. Ferrari would still win the Constructors Championship, defeating McLaren by nine with Tyrrell another three back, which a huge margin to the rest of the field.

1977: One of the most horrific moments in Formula One history would rock the world in 1977 and take over all of the greatness from the sport leading into the year at South Africa. In a very open season that saw six teams win a race, and a huge amount of drivers, with eight winning at least one race for the season. Niki Lauda would win three of the four races for Ferrari in the season, including the horrific South African GP. Mario Andretti would win four of Lotus' five race wins, as James Hunt and Jody Scheckter would both win two races for McLaren and Wolf (who were in their first season) respectively. The season would also be the first victory for Ligier and the only for Shadow. A win of note was the winner of the Belgian Grand Prix, Gunnar Nilsson, who would take his only victory of his career that was stopped short due to cancer. Niki Lauda would only compete in 15 of the 17 races, but due to such a good season he would still win the championship after his consistent form in the Ferrari, defeating Wolf's Scheckter by 15. After a good season also by Carlos Ruetemann, Ferrari would also take home the constructors' by 33 points over Lotus.The main talking point though was not the racing for the season, but the crash in South Africa where Tom Pryce would run into 19 year old race marshall Frederik Jansen van Vuuren, killing both. To add to the tragedy, weeks later Brazilian Carlos Pace would be killed in an aviation accident.

1978: The 1978 season would be much more competitive as it was not Ferrari dominated, with the Scuderia taking five wins for the season, as Carlos Ruetemann would win four, and the other going to Gilles Villeneuve. Lotus would collect eight wins, with six of them going to Mario Andretti and the other two to Ronnie Peterson. Niki Lauda would be the only over driver to collect two or more wins winning twice for his new team Brabham-Alfa Romeo. Mario Andretti would win the World Championship by 13 points to teammate Ronnie Peterson, who would die during the season at Monza. Lotus would also win the Constructors' Championship by 28 points to Ferrari. Andretti's victory as champion would be the last title won by an American to the current day and his win in the Netherlands would also be the last by an American. Other than the death of Peterson, there would be no Grand Prix deaths for the rest of the year but former GP winner Gunnar Nilsson would pass away due to his fight with cancer.

1979: With only four constructors winning a race for the season, Ferrari would win the most with six races won for the season, with Jody Scheckter and Gilles Villeneuve both winning three each. Wiliams would win five races for the season, as four were won by Alan Jones as Ligier would collect three wins, two by Jacques Laffite and one to Patrick Denpailler, with the remaining GP win going to Renault. Scheckter would go on to win the title from teammate Villeneuve by four points, as Ferrari would also win the constructors by 38 to Williams. The good season would see a very successful second half of the '70s to Ferrari, and Scheckter's title win would be Ferrari's last for 21 years.

1980: As reigning champions Jody Scheckter and Ferrari would have one of their worst seasons ever, with Scheckter retiring at the end of the year aged 30 and the Scuderia having a podium-free year, which would not happen again as of current day history. 1980 would be the changing of the guard in F1 as it saw the emergence of Williams, Nelson Piquet becoming a championship contender and the debut of future world champion Alain Prost. As four teams would once again share all 14 Grand Prix's, Williams would collect six, five under Alan Jones, Brabham would win three, all by Piquet, Renault would also win three and Ligier would win the other two. Alan Jones would win the World Championship by 13 points to Piquet, becoming the first (and last) Australian to win the championship since Jack Brabham in 1966. Jones' Williams team would also defeat Ligier by 54 points in the Constructors' Championship, dominating the entire season. The season would also see the death of Grand Prix winner Patrick Depailler, who would lose his life testing at Hockenheim eight days before his 36th birthday.

1981: The 1981 season would be one of the closest to date, having six constructors and seven drivers share victories between the 15 Grand Prix's, and seven points in the top five in the championship race. Six of the seven drivers would win multiple races for the season as Alan Jones (2), Carlos Ruetemann (2), Nelson Piquet (3), Gilles Villeneuve (2), Alain Prost (3) and Jacques Laffite (2) all shared the victories for the season as well as John Watson, as all seven winners would hold the top seven placings in the World Championship standings. Piquet would eventually win the championship with 50 points, as Ruetemann finished second one point back, Jones finished third with 46 points, Laffite finished fourth with 44 points and Prost was one point behind him. Although the World Championship standings were close Williams would once again dominate the Constructors' Championship beating Brabham by 34 points. This would also be the first season that Brabham team owner Bernie Ecclestone and FOCA had the Concorde Agreement in place, which would set up F1 to be a profitable business for the future due to the professional involvement of outside companies and professional sponsoring.

1982: In the final season of part one in this report, 1982 was a highly competitive one, with 11 drivers winning a race in the season. None of the 11 would win more than two races as the only two race winners would be Renault's Alain Prost and Rene Arnoux, Ferrari's Didier Pironi and McLaren's Niki Lauda and John Watson as well as nine different drivers winning nine consecutive races between rounds 6 and 14. A combination of technical and sporting regulations would prompt a high amount of complaints during the season as there was two fatalities and many serious and violent accidents throughout the season. The two fatalities would be Ferrari's Gilles Villeneuve in qualifying at Zolder and Osella's Riccardo Paletti would hit the back of a stalled Ferrari at the start of the race in Canada. Villeneuve's teammate, Didier Pironi, would also have his career ended this season as he suffered huge injuries to his legs in qualifying at Germany, and would never race again. When he would get injured he was the favourite to win the title and would only finish five points behind first for the World Championship at the end of the season. Keke Rosberg would win the World Championship, becoming the first driver since Mike Hawthorn in 1958 to win only one race and the title, as he beat home Pironi and John Watson home by five points, with Alain Prost another five behind them. Although Ferrari were basically destroyed from the championship by Germany, the Scuderia and Patrick Tambay would hold on to win the Constructors' Championship by five points to McLaren in a tragic season. The season also saw many political changes and views as there was a drivers strike at the first race of the season and later in the season there would be a disagreement between the teams and the governing body of F1, known as the FISA-FOCA war, would cause many teams to boycott the San Marino Grand Prix. 1982 would also be the end of an era crash wise, as since 1950, one or two drivers were killed in a Formula One related incident every season, and since the 1982 season only four drivers have been killed in Formula One cars.

This ends my review of the first 32 years of the FIA Formula One World Championship, thank you all for reading and sorry about the length of the post as well as the time it took to post (you can see why with the length of the summaries). If anyone would like me to make the text a size 2 and not a 1 just let me know and I'll get it done. Look out for Part Two to be up in 1-2 days time. Thank you everyone and enjoy!!

Last edited by asvpxhughuet; 04-13-2017 at 04:30 AM.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:34 AM   #4
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

Reserved #3
Old 04-11-2017, 09:35 AM   #5
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

F1 Banner.jpg

FORMULA ONE CHAMPIONS:

Drivers Championship Trophy.jpg

LIST OF FORMULA ONE WORLD DRIVERS' CHAMPIONS:

Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (6).png

Notes:

Bold indicates the team also won the Constructors' Championship (awarded since 1958)

1. ^ The 1952 and 1953 championships were run to Formula Two regulations.
2. ^ Fangio competed in the 1954 Argentine and Belgian Grands Prix with Maserati, then completed the season with Mercedes.
3. ^ Rindt's championship was confirmed two rounds after he had been killed in an accident during qualifying for the Italian Grand Prix.
4. ^ Michael Schumacher scored 78 points during the 1997 season, 3 points behind Hart, but was disqualified from the championship for deliberately colliding with Hart in the final race of the season, the European Grand Prix. This left Hart with a 39-point margin over Heinz-Harald Frentzen with 42 points.

Most World Championships by Driver:

=1. Michael Schumacher, Germany (7)
=1. Andrew Hart, France (7)
3. Juan Manuel Fangio, Argentina (5)
4. Alain Prost, France (4)
=5. Jack Brabham, Australia (3)
=5. Jackie Stewart, Great Britain (3)
=5. Niki Lauda, Austria (3)
=5. Nelson Piquet, Brazil (3)
=5. Ayrton Senna, Brazil (3)

Most World Championships by Constructor:

1. Ferrari, Italy (15)
2. McLaren, Great Britain (12)
3. Williams, Great Britain (7)
4. Lotus, Great Britain (6)
=5. Red Bull, Austria (4)
=5. Brabham, Great Britain (4)

Most World Championships by Engine:

1. Ferrari, Italy (15)
2. Ford*, United States (13)
3. Renault, France (11)
4. Mercedes**, Germany (7)
5. Honda, Japan (5)

Teams and Engine Manufacturers in italics have competed in the 2017 World Championship.
* Built by Cosworth in Great Britain
**Built by Ilmor in Great Britain

Constructors Championship Trophy.jpg

LIST OF FORMULA ONE WORLD CONSTRUCTORS' CHAMPIONS:

Notes:

* - indicates that the driver also won the Drivers' Championship

1. ^ Only drivers who contributed to the final points tally are shown. Car numbers are indicated where the driver kept the same number over the season (replacement drivers' numbers are shown in parentheses).
2. ^ Only points counted towards the Constructors' Championship are shown.
3. ^ Matra is the only constructor to have won the Constructors' Championship without running its own works team. (Matra cars were entered by Ken Tyrrell´s Matra International team)
4. ^ McLaren scored 203 points but were excluded from the championship.
5. ^ The points system was overhauled for the 2010 season, accounting for the extreme difference in total points. (see also List of Formula One World Championship points scoring systems)

Most Constructors' Championships by Team:

1. Ferrari, Italy (16)
2. Williams, Great Britain (9)
3. McLaren, Great Britain (8)
4. Lotus, Great Britain (7)
5. Red Bull, Austria (4)

Most Constructors' Championships by Engine:

1. Ferrari-Ferrari (16)
2. Renault-Williams, Red Bull, Renault, Benetton (12)
3. Ford*-Lotus, Williams, Matra, Tyrrell, McLaren (10)
4. Honda-McLaren, Williams (6)
=5. Mercedes**-McLaren, Brawn, Mercedes (4)
=5. Climax-Cooper, Lotus (4)

Teams and Engine Manufacturers in italics have competed in the 2017 World Championship.
* Built by Cosworth in Great Britain
**Built by Ilmor in Great Britain

Spoiler

Last edited by asvpxhughuet; 04-29-2017 at 09:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 09:37 AM   #6
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

F1 Banner.jpg

FORMULA 1 CAREER CHARACTER PROFILES:

Andrew Hart

Andrew Hart Championship 2008.jpg
Andrew Hart celebrating his 2008 World Drivers' Championship win

Full Name: Andrew Raymond Hart

Born: 1 January 1967 (age 50)
Mildura, Victoria, Australia

Formula One World Championship:

Nationality: French
Active Years: 1994-2013
Teams: Williams, Benetton, McLaren, Ferrari, Renault, Red Bull, Mercedes
Entries: 337 (334 starts)
Championships: 7 (1997, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Wins: 69
Podiums: 177
Pole Positions: 83
Fastest Laps: 52
First Entry: 1994 French Grand Prix
First Win: 1994 Japanese Grand Prix
Last Entry: 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix
Last Win: 2013 Hungarian Grand Prix

Australian Touring Car Championship:

Years Active: 1985-1993
Teams: Bob Holden Motors, Garry Rogers Motorsport, Shell Ultra Hi-Tech Racing Team, Holden Special Vehicles, Nissan Motorsport Australia, Peter Jackson Racing
Starts: 76
Wins: 12
Endurance Race Wins: Sandown 1991, Phillip Island 1993
Best Championship Finish: 1st in 1990, 1991 and 1993
First Entry: 1985 Winton
First Win: 1987 AIR
Last Entry: 1993 Oran Park
Last Win: 1993 Mallala Motor Sport Park

Andrew Raymond Hart, born 1 January 1967, is a French retired racing driver. He is a seven time Formula One World Champion and is regarded as one of the greatest drivers of all time. Hart would win his first championship with Williams in 1997 before collecting two consecutive titles with Renault in 2005 and '06, a title with McLaren in 2008 and three consecutive titles with Red Bull through 2010-2012. Hart would begin his professional racing career in Australia in the Touring Car Championship with Bob Holden Motors, eventually collecting three championships and making himself a worldwide name before moving to Formula One and was hired to drive in his hometown race in 1994 in Damon Hill's Williams, finishing second in the process before being given three drives at the end of the season. At the beginning of the 2013 season, Hart revealed it would be his final season in the professional motorsport racing, moving to Mercedes after winning three titles in a row with Red Bull, before revealing he would continue two extra years on his contract after to test and practice drive the Silver Arrows'.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Dunstan-Hart

Daniel Dunstan-Hart McLaren 2014.png
Daniel Dunstan-Hart racing in his McLaren MP4-29 in the 2014 season

Full Name: Daniel Benjamin Dunstan-Hart

Born: 17 December 1990 (age 26)
Barcelona, Spain

Formula One World Championship:

Nationality: Canadian
Active Years: 2012-present
Teams: Williams, Lotus, McLaren
2015 Team: Williams
Car Number: 19
Entries: 56 (56 starts)
Championships: 0
Wins: 8
Podiums: 24
Pole Positions: 11
Fastest Laps: 12
First Entry: 2012 Australian Grand Prix
First Win: 2012 Australian Grand Prix
Last Entry:
Last Win: 2014 Brazilian Grand Prix
2016 Position: 3rd (295 pts)

Previous Series:

2011: Formula One Testing
2011: Izod IndyCar Series
2011: GP2 Asia Series
2010: Auto GP
2006-09: GP2 Series

Championship Titles:

2011: GP2 Asia Series
2009: GP2 Series

Daniel Benjamin Dunstan-Hart, born 17 December 1990 is a Canadian racing driver currently competing in Formula One with Williams. Dunstan-Hart has previously driven for Lotus and McLaren. Dunstan-Hart, the son of famous world champion driver Andrew Hart, would become involved in motor racing at age 15 when he would request to join the GP2 Series but would be denied, before being recruited by the Red Bull Junior Team and would be placed in the GP2 series by the junior team to race with another champions son, Nelson Piquet Jr. Although he would not place well in the season Red Bull would transfer him to drive for iSport with Timo Glock, as ART promised him a drive if he could finish top 10 in the standings, which he would achieve. Dunstan-Hart would take home the GP2 title in 2009 with ART before moving on to Auto GP, stating he wasn't ready yet for a drive in Formula One. In Auto GP he would drive with DAMS where after his four races he would finish sixth in the standings and gain attention for both F1 and IndyCar teams. Dunstan-Hart chose to race in the short GP2 Asia season winning easily for DAMS before joining Team Penske in the IndyCar series, and finishing second, in one of the best rookie seasons to date. Red Bull would then place Dunstan-Hart in an under-performing Williams-Renault, as Toro Rosso would be jam packed, and he would make the most out of the car finishing 5th in the championship, as well as winning in his first ever race. He would be once again snubbed by Toro Rosso for the 2013 season moving to the better Lotus-Renault team, finishing third in the championship before deciding to move on to McLaren due to the lack of future opportunities Red Bull had provided. In 2014 at McLaren, Dunstan-Hart would have a stellar season being the only car to regularly challenge the Mercedes', finishing 3rd in the championship and he would get invites by Force India and Williams, both who knew Dunstan-Hart would like to continue with a Mercedes engine, as Dunstan-Hart would ultimately leave to join Williams after McLaren would turn to Honda engines, giving Dunstan-Hart all of the crew to take with him, where he would replace Felipe Massa for the 2015 season.

Hughuet Hart

Hughuet Hart F3 2014 Prema.jpg
Hughuet Hart in the 2014 FIA Formula 3 European Championship winning Prema Powerteam-Mercedes

Full Name: Hughuet Raymond Hart

Born: 18 August 1995 (age 21)
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

FIA Formula 3 European Championship:

Nationality: Australian
Debut Season: 2014 (R)
Current Team: Prema Powerteam
Car Number: 1
Starts: 33
Wins: 9
Podiums: 21
Pole Positions: 14
Fastest Laps: 8
Best Championship Finish: 1st in 2014 Drivers' and Rookies' Championship

Previous Series:

2012-2013: Formula One Testing
2013: GP2 Series
2012: GP3 Series

Championship Titles:

2014: FIA Formula 3 European Championship
2014: FIA Formula 3 European Championship Rookies' Trophy
2013: GP2 Series

Hughuet Raymond Hart, born 18 August 1995, is an Australian racing driver and reigning FIA Formula 3 European Champion. He would win the Formula 3 European Drivers and Rookies Championship in his first season with Prema, as well as racing with Racing Engineering in the 2013 GP2 Series, winning with three wins and seven podiums. As well as being selected to test drive for Scuderia Ferrari in 2012 and 2013, Hart would also finish 3rd in the 2012 GP3 Series racing for Carlin. Attention was brought on Hart at age 15 with all Formula One academies looking to secure his name for the future, as well as the biggest chasers Mercedes, Ferrari, Renault and Red Bull. Red Bull looked to be the certain choice for the son of seven-time World Drivers Champion Andrew Hart, as his father had just joined Red Bull the season before and won the championship there in his first season for the team, also creating a four from five title wins record with the Renault engine. After being courted all season by the academies and their GP3 teams, such as Lotus GP, Carlin and MW Arden, Hart announced he would narrow his selection down to the three biggest teams in the sport: Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull, and would announce his choice on his 16th birthday. Hart would choose the Ferrari Driver Academy stating his father could never win there and always came second to Michael (Schumacher), and he wanted to make it right and join sons of other former champion drivers Giuliano Alesi, Enzo Fittipaldi and hopefully Michael's son Mick Schumacher as well as not wanting to be known as an outcast, especially with his brother Daniel part of the Red Bull Junior Team and that his family had no history with Mercedes, and didn't want to be a bust. With his contract as an academy driver for Ferrari, Hart was able to drive the car in practice at Russia and Abu Dhabi in the 2014 season, before being selected as the 2015 Free Practice Driver for Sauber, as well as choosing to defend his Formula 3 Championship.

Last edited by asvpxhughuet; 04-30-2017 at 02:07 AM.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:33 AM   #7
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

F1 Banner.jpg

2014 FORMULA ONE SEASON:

Screenshot (20).png

Notes:

1. ^ Andrew Hart (France) would drive car Number 2 for Mercedes in Free Practice, Hughuet Hart (Australia) would drive car Number 32 for Ferrari in Free Practice and Liam Webb (Australia) would drive car Number 39 for Toro Rosso in Free Practice.

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (23).png

Drivers' Standings:

2014 Formula One Drivers' Standings Standings - Updated: Nov 23, 2014
RKDRIVERPOINTSBEHINDWINSPOLESTOP 5TOP 10
1Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain)34888
2Nico Rosberg (Germany)324-2453
3Daniel Dunstan-Hart (Canada)295-5358
4Valtteri Bottas (Finland)203-1451
5Felipe Massa (Brazil)186-162
6Daniel Ricciardo (Australia)145-203
7Sebastian Vettel (Germany)136-212
8Kimi Raikkonen (Finland)127-221
9Fernando Alonso (Spain)97-251
10Nico Hulkenberg (Germany)52-296
11Sergio Perez (Mexico)41-307
12Jenson Button (Great Britain)39-309
13Jean-Eric Vergne (France)13-335
14Daniil Kvyat (Russia)10-338
15Adrian Sutil (Germany)2-346
16Romain Grosjean (France)1-347
17Jules Bianchi (France)1-347
18Esteban Gutierrez (Mexico)0-348
19Pastor Maldonado (Venezuela)0-348
20Kamui Kobayashi (Japan)0-348
21Andre Lotterer (Germany)0-348
22Max Chilton (Great Britain)0-348
23Alexander Rossi (United States)0-348
24Marcus Ericsson (Sweden)0-348
25Will Stevens (Great Britain)0-348

Constructors' Standings:

2014 Formula One Constructors' Standings Standings - Updated: Nov 23, 2014
RKTEAMPOINTSBEHINDWINSPOLESTOP 5TOP 10
1Mercedes (Germany)6721311
2Williams-Mercedes (Great Britain)389-2831
3McLaren-Mercedes (Great Britain)334-33858
4Red Bull-Renault (Austria)281-391
5Ferrari (Italy)224-448
6Force India-Mercedes (India)93-579
7Toro Rosso-Renault (Italy)23-649
8Sauber-Ferrari (Switzerland)2-670
9Lotus-Renault (Great Britain)1-671
10Marussia-Ferrari (Russia)1-671
11Caterham-Renault (Malaysia)0-672

Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 2014.jpg
2014 World Drivers' Champion Lewis Hamilton driving his 2014 World Constructors' Champion Mercedes at the Abu Dhabi GP

Pole Trophy:

1-Lewis Hamilton (8)
2-Daniel Dunstan-Hart (8)
3-Nico Rosberg (3)

Fastest Lap Trophy:

1-Nico Rosberg (9)
2-Lewis Hamilton (5)
3-Daniel Dunstan-Hart (5)

Wins Trophy:

1-Lewis Hamilton (8)
2-Daniel Dunstan-Hart (5)
3-Nico Rosberg (5)
4-Valtteri Bottas (1)

Rookie Trophy:

1-Daniil Kvyat (10)
2-Andre Lotterer (0)
3-Max Chilton (0)
4-Alexander Rossi (0)
5-Marcus Ericsson (0)
6-Will Stevens (0)

We are now finished with the beginning of my Formula 1 Career dynasty, and now the gameplay parts can start. Although it took a bit of time and a lot of grind I hope it was worth it, and now we can continue with updates on the 2015 Formula One Season as well as the 2015 FIA Formula 3 European Championship. Thank you all for reading and I hope you have all enjoyed the first few posts and look for my first summary of Round 1 | The Australian Grand Prix to be up shortly!

Last edited by asvpxhughuet; 05-07-2017 at 03:27 AM.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:57 AM   #8
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

History from 1983-present will be up within 24 hours, and the poll ends tomorrow as well so make sure if you've been reading cast a vote of who you want my career to go with, and by Thursday/Friday we will be ready to go!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »