Home

wiscowilz's WW2K17 real-istic Universe: The New Era Begins

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WW2K17 real-istic Universe: The New Era Begins within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2016, 09:56 PM   #57
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: wiscowilz's WW2K17 real-istic Universe: The New Era Begins

MAY 2016, WEEK 1

Quote:
- The show begins and GM William Regal comes out to the ring.

Regal: “Welcome to NXT. I am here to announce that in just under 3 weeks we will be having our next NXT Takeover Special. Yes, it is coming upon us quickly but we will have 3 title matches that night and I will be back later to discuss who will be challenging for the 3 titles and I will be watching tonight. Speaking of tonight all 3 of our champions will be fighting tonight as NXT Women’s Champion, Asuka faces Dana Brooke and in tonight’s main event our NXT Champion, Samoa Joe faces Apollo Crews. But in tonight’s first match of the evening The Revival will get their rematches at the tag championship next in an elimination tag match.”

NXT Tag Championship Match
Elimination Tag Match
American Alpha v. The Revival

- Dawson started the match by charging across the ring and taking Jordan down with a Thesz Press followed by several punches. Dawson continued on the assault with several boots and punches to Jordan’s head. Jordan is able to get up and use his amateur background with several tosses on Dawson to gain control. Jordan tags in Gable but Dawson catches him with a clothesline and then works over his neck on the mat. Gable fights back and works over Dawson’s leg.. Dawson gets up and goes for a suplex but Gable fights out of it with a knee to the head. Gable remains in control with his amateur background skills and tags in Dawson. Dawson takes Jordan down with a drop toe hold and tags in Wilder. Wilder comes in but is taken down with a belly to belly suplex allowing Jordan to tag Gable back in. Gable connects with a jumping back senton off the top rope and then several boots. Gable delivers a double underhook suplex to Wilder and then whips him into the corner and delivers a deep arm drag. The two teams continue to brawl for several minutes with no elimination. American Alpha are in full control and deliver Grand Amplitude to Dawson for the 3 count.
- ELIMINATION: Scott Dawson
- Dash Wilder comes charging in the ring and quickly takes down Gable works over his body with a series of punches and kicks. Back on his feet Gable fights back with a knee to the stomach. On the mat Gable works over Wilder. Wilder fought valiantly but the 2 on 1 disadvantage was just too much for him and American Alpha hits Grand Amplitude for the win.

Spoiler

Post Match
Spoiler

Bayley v. Alexa Bliss v. Carmella

- The match begins and Bliss takes Bayley and Carmella down and then poses for the crowd. Carmella gets up and delivers a suplex to Bayley. Carmella whips Bliss into the corner but Bliss reverses it and then takes her outside the ring and hits a huricanrana on Bayley. Carmella gets back in the ring and takes Bliss down with a huricanrana and then sends her out of the ring. Carmella gets a 2 count on Bayley. The three women continue to battle for several minutes and Bliss ends up outside the ring. Bayley sends Carmella into the corner, runs in with a shoulder to the gut, rolls backwards, (does her taunt with her hands in the air) and runs in with a running hip attack. Bliss gets back in the ring and runs in and delivers a kick to Carmella after tossing Bayley to the side. Carmella fights back and locks in the Code of Silence on Bliss but Bayley breaks it up. The finish came after Bliss was taken down. Bayley sent Carmella into the corner and then delivered a jumping European uppercut out of the corner.

Spoiler

- William Regal makes his way to the stage.

Regal: “Congratulations Bayley on your big win this week. At Takeover you will be receiving you rematch at Asuka for the NXT Women’s Championship.”

Tye Dillinger v. Elias Samson

- Samson and Dillinger locked up and Samson took Dillinger down with a suplex and then a leg whip. Samson kicked him with a boot then picked up Dillinger and went for another suplex but Dillinger blocked it and delivered one of his own and then worked over his head on the mat. Dillinger dropped a big elbow on Samson. Dillinger used a Gator Roll then locked in a headlock on Samson. Samson fought back with an elbow to the stomach but Dillinger kept in control. Back to their feet they exchanged punches and Samson got in control with a neckbreaker and then worked on his shoulder. Samson distracted the ref and then delivered a low blow to Dillinger followed by a DDT and grabbing the tights.

Spoiler

- William Regal is shown in his office.

Regal: “I have a huge announcement to make. I just got off the phone and I am am proud to announce that NXT has just signed one of the biggest free agents out there. A young talent who is already a former world champion. At NXT Takeover, I am happy to announce that Nick Magnus will make his NXT debut.”

- Just then American Alpha charge into the office.

Jordan: “Regal, we demand a match at Takeover with those fools that attacked us. If they think they can come into our house and do that they have another thing coming.”

Regal: “You want a match at Takeover, that’s fine by me, but the titles will be defended.”

Gable: “That’s fine by us.”

Regal: “Well there you have it. At Takeover, American Alpha will face the Guerrillas of Destiny for the NT Tag Championship.”

Asuka v. Dana Brooke

- The match started and Asuka took control early and whipped Brooke into the ropes and hit a deep arm drag. Brooke fought back and took Asuka down with a tilt-a-whirl side slam. Asuke battled back and hit a big knee drop followed by a double underhook razor’s edge type move. Brooke got up and reversed an irish whip and took Asuke down again and slammed her head into the mat and then went to the middle rope and delivered a big dropping boot. Asuka battled back and the two women fought for several minutes and Asuka was finally able to gain full control of the match and locked in an armlock on Brooke but Brooke reached the ropes. Brooke delivered a boot to Asuka’s gut surprising the champion a bit and then took her down with a Russian leg sweep. Asuka regained complete control of the match with a series of kicks and strikes. Asuka whipped Dana into the ropes and delivered a running hip attack to her taking her to the mat. Asuke went ot lock in the Asuka lock but a masked woman, wearing all green with a dragon design on her outfit, showed up at the top of the entrance ramp and slowly made her way down towards the ring distracting Asuka enough to allow Brooke to roll Asuka up and hold her tights.

Spoiler

MAIN EVENT
Samoa Joe v. Apollo Crews

- The two men locked up to start the match and Joe locked in an arm lock but Crews reversed it into an over the head armlock. Joe gained control and whipped Crews into the corner so hard it took Crews to the mat. Joe locked in a headlock on the mat and picked Crews back up. Joe whipped Crews into the ropes and Crews ducked under a clothesline and used a running STO to take Joe down. Crews went to toss Joe over his head but Joe delivered several punches. Joe picked Crews up on his shoulders but Crews delivered several elbows to Joe’s head and then took Joe down. Crews bodyslammed Joe to the mat and worked on his shoulder. Joe battled back and got to his feet delivering a Death Valley Driver. Joe remained in control until Crews reversed an Irish Whip into the corner. Crews set Joe up on the top turnbuckle but Joe kicked him away and dove at him with a spinning back kick and took over in the match. Joe whipped Crews over the ropes to the ring apron and then brought him back in and set him on the top turnbuckle and delivered a double underhook superplex. Joe picked him up and whipped him into the corner then delivered a running charge and a jumping back kick for a 2 count. Joe got frustrated and this allowed Crews to get in control. Crews delivered a big dropkick and then a running backflip for a 2 count. Joe battled back, sent Crews into the corner, delivered a Muscle Buster and made the cover.

Spoiler

[spoiler]
After the match, Samoa Joe beats down Crews and tosses him out of the ring. He grabs a microphone.

Joe: “William Regal, I want to know who my opponent is in just over 2 weeks.”

William Regal makes his way to the stage.

Regal: “Joe, you will find out when everyone else finds out and that will be in next week’s main event.”

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
NXT Takeover Preview

NXT Championship
Samoa Joe © v. ???

NXT Women’s Championship
Asuka © v. Bayley v. Dana Brooke
NXT Tag Championship
American Alpha © v. The Guerrillas of Destiny

Debut Match
Nick Magnus v. ???

??? v. ???

PRESHOW:

??? v. ???

??? v. ???
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-02-2016, 01:15 AM   #58
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Loving NXT right there!! I am very excited for that tag team match and Magnus.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:38 AM   #59
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Loving NXT right there!! I am very excited for that tag team match and Magnus.
Yeah had to reload a little bit with some free agents and expect some TNA people to show up.

Not only those two but that mystery woman as well.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-02-2016, 09:36 AM   #60
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

CWC NEWS
from wwe.com

The WWE CWC will take place beginning in a few short weeks. The CWC will take place during its own timeslot on Friday Nights. Agents have looked around the world for some of the greatest cruiserweights in the world and are excited for this tournament.

The winner of the Tournament will be crowned the new WWE World Cruiserweight Champion. Like other World Champions they will be assigned to a show but the title will be defended against the brand champions.

Prior to the tournament all Cruiserweights will be assigned to shows if they choose to sign long term contracts.

We are happy to announce that the following current WWE roster members have already been announced for the tournament.
Sin Cara
Kalisto
Neville

Stay tuned for more announcements

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-02-2016, 11:11 AM   #61
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Loved NXT as well man! That mystery woman for Asuka sounds intrigues me and that Tag Team getting a title shot this quick is wild but different and I like it!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2016, 11:19 AM   #62
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Loved NXT as well man! That mystery woman for Asuka sounds intrigues me and that Tag Team getting a title shot this quick is wild but different and I like it!

Reed is comin' atcha!

They are a top tag team and American Alpha demanded a match with them. Of course at Takeover they need to be defending the titles.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-04-2016, 08:42 PM   #63
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

MORE CWC NEWS
from WWE.com
Quote:
We are proud to announce more participants for the upcoming CWC.

We have been informed that former Cruiserweight Champion BRian Kendrick is on his way back to WWE for the CWC.

With the recent acquisition of TNA Wrestling we have been informed that both Zema "DJZ" Ion and Mark Andrews will be taking part of the upcoming CWC.

We have also been informed that the following independent superstars are on thier way to the CWC:
TJ Perkins, Tyson Dux, Matt Sydal, and Zack Sabre, Jr

These 7 are in addition to the already announced members of the WWE roster:
Sin Cara, Kalisto, and Neville

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-05-2016, 02:14 PM   #64
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

***Just wanted to post a little FYI for my Universe. I have debated with myself back and forth as to whether or not go with realistic real world situations, like injuries or other things that might keep a competitor out of the ring for the time being and I have decided that I don't want my beginning roster to be limited by not having a lot of guys who I can't use for months in my Universe.***

With that being said, Smackdown will be up today. Supplementary picks tonight or tomorrow.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 11-05-2016 at 11:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »