Home

Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2016, 10:58 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

samoa joe v. roman reigns will be epic. two world beaters

jericho and aries could be fight of the night contenders for sure

and DEL RIO WITH THE WIN OVER CENA?!?! yeeeaaaaa boooooyyyy!

good stuff as usual brotha
Old 12-04-2016, 11:39 PM   #74
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by superplex
samoa joe v. roman reigns will be epic. two world beaters

jericho and aries could be fight of the night contenders for sure

and DEL RIO WITH THE WIN OVER CENA?!?! yeeeaaaaa boooooyyyy!

good stuff as usual brotha
Yeah that was a shocking upset to me too! I'm really going to enjoy these fueds for sure! What do you think about Wyatt/Cena part 2?

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 12-05-2016, 12:06 AM   #75
Rookie

not just saying this, but i forgot to mention how i like the wyatt/cena program

their real life montage with eminems Legacy song is what got me back to following wrestling

im pulling for bray, im a huge fan of his and think his character has so much more layers than the wwe is using
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 11:56 AM   #76
Rookie

Sportsfan1889's Arena

OVR: 4

Great show! I'm really excited for the Wyatt/Cena program as others have mentioned. I like how he was revealed with a simple 'Run!'

I'm new to this community and it's because of reports like this that inspired me to start my own. It's nice to see people pushing each other to write/create the most interesting shows!

I like how you format dialogue, with bolding each superstar as they speak. Makes for an easy read. May have to take for myself lol

Last edited by Sportsfan1889; 12-05-2016 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:27 PM   #77
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Really glad you're enjoying this man i can't wait to get the Cena/Wyatt rivalry going! As I was writing the promo I was trying to decide if I was going to reveal the voice right away or wait till next week and have Cena ask who it was. Think I made the right choice now

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 12-07-2016, 06:45 PM   #78
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo WoW Logo_zpssaa7csve.png
April Week 4
Baton Rouge,LA

The show opens with the music of Sasha Banks and she is greeted by loud cheers from the crowd. She displays the WWE Women's Championship for all to see. She enters the ring and begins to speak...
Sasha: I did it. I told each and every one of you that I was going to do it and I did. I went to war with five other women, climbed that ladder and pulled this down! Nothing could have prepared me for the emotions that I felt as I sat atop the ladder holding the title in my hands. But the real work begins now. A boss always defends what's her's and this means more to me than anything right now!
Asuka's music comes on and she makes her way down to the ring...
Asuka: Congratulations Sasha but you got lucky I fell off that ladder. I will show you what you are up against now.
Naomi's music hits and out she comes for the first match of the night.

Match 1: Asuka vs. Naomi
Asuka with a suplex then a kick to the lower back of Naomi. Naomi sweeps the leg of Asuka and takes her down. Asuka gets back now tossing Naomi off the ropes then knees her in the gut. A Russian leg sweep now by Naomi then a northern lights suplex. Asuka hits a jawbreaker stopping the offense then goes for the pin but Naomi kicks out at one. A full nelson slam then a split legged moonsault by Naomi! She's not able to get the pin though as Asuka counters into a headlock. Naomi gets out of it though by kicking Asuka in the head. Asuka doesn't let that stop her though as she locks in a cross armbreaker that forces Naomi to the ropes. Asuka pulls her to the center of the ring and applies the Asuka Lock, Naomi taps out fairly quickly.
Winner by submission: Asuka
Asuka walks past the announce table and just smiles at Sasha who stands up and begins to clap as she heads to the back.

The camera cuts to GM William Regal in his office as he addresses the WWE fans....
Regal: Thank you all for making our first Pay Per View Rage a night to remember. We put women's wrestling on the map last Sunday and I could not be happier. Now I would like to let you all know that we have a few more women who will be joining our roster, one will make her debut tonight will another will make her debut next week.
Alexa Bliss comes in the office now as Regal wraps up his announcement....she begins hogging the camera time now.
Bliss: If there's anyone you should be thanking Mr. Regal it should be me, your new Women's Intercontinental Champion. Last Sunday I single handedly saved this division from disaster. And I will make this championship into something that will be remembered for years to come! Thank you for your time and thank you WWE Universe!
She gives a sly laugh and leaves as Regal has an annoyed look on his face.

Match 2: Tamina vs. Carmella
Before the bell rings Alexa comes down to the ring and joins the commentary team. She has some words for both ladies before sitting down though.
The match gets underway as Tamina takes down Carmella with a huge boot to the face then starts clubbing her back with punches. She picks her back up and hits a back breaker and bends Carmella over her back as she screams in pain. Picking her up by the hair now she tosses Carmella across the ring then goes to the top rope, waits for her to get up and connects with a cross body. She picks up Carmella again and whips her into the ropes, but Carmella has one for her now and Bliss grabs the foot of Tamina. Carmella uses this chance and takes Tamina down and begins to roll on offense that ends with a Bronco Buster in the corner. Carmella locks in the Code of Silence and forces Tamina to tap out! It's safe to say Carmella can thank Alexa Bliss for this W.
Winner by submission: Carmella
Alexa leaves ringside mocking tears at Tamina. Tamina sees this and pops up to give chase and Alexa bolts to the back.

The scene cuts to that same dark room we saw The Valentine Sisters in before. This time we see their silhouettes in a back to back pose holding their Tag Team Championships in their hands. The lights come up and they walk towards the camera.
Raine: Us winning these is only the start isn't that right sis?
Chloe: Of course, now our stars are burning brighter than ever. And as long as we have these they will never burn out.
Raine: We are putting this whole tag division on notice. You will NOT take these from us easily. Bring your best, because even that won't be enough.

Match 3: Emma vs. Eva Marie
The announcer for Eva Marie's entrance says that she will not be able to compete because of a hangnail. We see Dana Brooke come from behind Emma who was waiting in the ring and begins to attack her. She lays her out with a clothesline then hits a Samoan Drop. As Emma lays there Dana pulls her head up and yells in her face that she's going to prove she never needed Emma.
No contest

Match 4 Falls Count Anywhere: Charlotte vs. Alice Smith
This is the debut for Alice Smith and she's all decked out in blue,red, and white. Even sporting the British flag on her pants.
Charlotte goes right at the new girl with a spinning neck breaker and then a back suplex. Alice gets in some offense and locks in a unique looking headlock that Charlotte has to fight out of. She stomps the arm of Smith then the inner leg and drops the elbow on the same leg. Alice gets an arm drag then a DDT on Charlotte. She goes for the cover and only gets a one count. Alice tosses Charlotte out of the ring and the fight begins on the outside. Charlotte with another neckbreaker then hits Natural Selection! Alice kicks out at two! Charlotte tells Alice to stay down but she clearly didn't hear her as Smith comes back with a hurricanrana into the barricade. She then hits a 1916 DDT on Charlotte.....and gets the win!!! Unbelievable debut victory!
Winner by pinfall: Alice Smith

Main Event Tag Team Match: The Valentine Sisters vs. The Syndicate
Raine and Sinister start this out. They lock up and head to the corner where the ref breaks it up. Raine hits a back breaker and tags in Chloe who quickly hits a suplex to Sinister. An arm drag now by Chloe and the quick tags continue as Chloe tags Raine back in. Sinister tags in Akane who's met with a huge powerbomb by Raine, then she rubs her face in the mat. Akane slips out of a German suplex and responds with one of her own. She tags in Sinister who hits a tornado DDT on Raine. She goes for a drop kick but it's blocked and Raine hits a Death Valley Driver on Sinister. Raine goes to pick her up and Sinister pops Raine with an enziguri. Then picks her up and hits a big belly to belly. She sends Raine to the corner and The Syndicate connect with the Boots of Revelation but Chloe makes the save at two. Chloe takes down both Akane and Sinister with a drop kick then her and Raine hit a double DDT on Akane and the match calms down again as Chloe and Sinister are the legal women again. Sinister tries a hurricanrana but Chloe shows some power and catches her mid spin, slams her to the mat with a power bomb and as Sinister's head was coming back up from the whiplash she gets creamed with a Superkick!!
Winners by pinfall: The Valentine Sisters
The Valentine Sisters celebrate in the ring but it's cut short as The Soul Sisters come to the ramp. The Valentine Sisters make their way to the ramp and the two teams have a stand off. Raine goes to step up to Brook but Chloe pulls her back and they brush shoulders with The Soul Sisters and head to the back as the show goes off the air.

Behind the scenes: I forgot to change the fourth match so that's why it was a Falls Count Anywhere, Alice isn't who I wanted to debut this week but it was a good shock to me and gives me something to go off.

Old 12-07-2016, 08:33 PM   #79
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good show following up the PPV.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-10-2016, 09:58 PM   #80
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Just letting you guys know Extreme Rules will be up tomorrow. I've been trying to figure out how to do my main event so that's why it's taking so long. But tomorrow for sure!

Reed is comin' atcha!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »