Home

Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2016, 08:58 PM   #49
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

Great show.

Very interesting.

Ryder winning is a big shock.

Love teh Vaudevillains getting a little edge back.

Main event was great.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-23-2016, 12:00 AM   #50
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah Ryder getting one back after losing to Del Rio at the PPV. He's making an impression that's for sure!
The Vaudevillans are one of my favorite tag teams so I'm excited to have them going for the titles.
The main event...man that match was crazy! I did not see that lasting as long as it did I was sitting here just saying "are you serious" at some of these kick outs man it was fun!
Go home Women's show is up next and i'm really looking forward to it.

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-23-2016, 11:41 AM   #51
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Ryder winning was a huge shock, keep up the good work Reed!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2016, 03:29 PM   #52
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Ryder winning was a huge shock, keep up the good work Reed!
Thanks Bard!! Ryder is making some noise in the IC division for sure!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 11-24-2016, 10:43 PM   #53
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo WoW Logo_zpssaa7csve.png
April Week 3
Saginaw,MI

The music of William Regal hits the speakers and the GM makes his way to the ring....
Regal: Hello everyone and welcome to the last show before this weekends Pay Per View, Rage. Tonight our tag team title match for Rage will be made as The Queens will face The Soul Sisters and The Syndicate will face The Valentine Sisters. Good luck to both all four teams left. I will also announce the 4 women who will compete for our Women's Intercontinental Championship at Rage....but that will come later tonight. For now, enjoy the show!

Match 1: Dana Brooke vs. Sara Maple
This is the debut of Sara Maple. She comes out in an all white attire with a Canadian maple leaf on her ring attire and she's even sporting eye black. Girl looks ready for business.
Dana takes down Maple slapping her head to the mat and then lays punches to her face. Sara gets into the match now with a STO then a cartwheel leg drop. Dana whips Maple off the ropes and hits a back body drop. Maple rolls away from Brooke and grabs the leg, then whips her down and stomps her chest with both legs. She then gets an arm drag after an irish whip. Maple goes up top and gets a cross body now. Dana with a bulldog followed by a suplex. Pin attempt but “The Tornado” kicks out at 1.
Dana then starts choking Sara and tells her she's going to break her. She goes to pick Sara up but she reverses into a DDT, then a Bankrupt. She locks in a STF camel clutch and wrenches on Brooke's head but Dana elbow's the face of Sara and breaks the hold. Dana with a drop kick that causes Sara to roll out of the ring. Dana begins to taunt but she gloats a bit too long as Sara gets back in the ring and pops her with a Spinning Leg Lariat! 1-2-Dana gets the shoulder up! Brooke with an arm wrench now then follows that up with a Bow Backbreaker. She just applies pressure to Maple's back digging her knee in and this time has more words for her saying that “play time is over.” Brooke then hits a Samoan Driver on Maple and picks up the win! Tough loss for Sara in her debut but she took it to Dana that's for sure!
Winner by pinfall: Dana Brooke
We now see The Queens, Beth Phoenix and Natalya in an interview with Renee Young...
Renee: Ladies tonight you have a chance to move to the finals at Rage and become the first ever Women's Tag Team Champions. Any thoughts?
Nattie: Well we aren't called The Queens for no reason Renee. Tonight we will do what we do best, win. And then at Rage we'll win again and take our crowns.
Beth: No other team in this division deserves this more than us. And we'll do whatever we have to and begin our reign over the tag team division.

Match 2: Becky Lynch vs. Summer Rae
Summer runs at Becky but Lynch takes her down with an arm drag then a body splash from the top rope. She picks Summer up but Summer slaps her across the chest to stop the attempt. She goes for a DDT but Lynch responds with a slap of her own then slams her arm down and follows that with a jumping snapmare. Summer kicks Becky in the gut and hits a jumping DDT to her arm. She then puts her boot in the face of Lynch while she's down. The ref begins to count but Lynch is able to kick out at one. Take down by Becky then more punches to the head of Summer. Becky is fired up now as she connects with the Bex-Plex. She goes to pick up Summer by her feet but Summer fights her off and pushes her to the ground. Summer now uses her long legs and gets the Lotus Lock on Becky now, Lynch fights out and responds with a suplex then rolls right into the Dis-Arm-Her but Summer's able to grab the rope and force the break. The ref checks on Summer and she says she's ok, but on the sly she's able to poke Becky in the eye and uses this to hit a Sunset Split and get the win! The crowd boos and Becky quickly goes to the referee to plead her case all while holding her eye.
Winner by pinfall: Summer Rae
The screen goes to a dark room now and we see white lights with two black shadows standing back to back posing. They break the pose and show that they are Raine and Chloe,The Valentine Sisters. The two begin to speak.
Raine: If these girls think they can hang with us, then they've got another thing coming.
Chloe: We are staaaars sis. And nothing is going to stop us from becoming Women's Tag Team Champions. We don't care if your "queens", or some sort of creepy "secret society" get in our way, and you will burn. That's all there is to it.

Match 3 Tag Team Semi's: The Queens vs. The Soul Sisters
Sandra and Natalya start out this one and Natalya takes Sandra down with a clothesline then a reverse suplex. She lands punches to Sandra's back and goes to pick her up but this time it's reversed as Sandra falls onto Natalya, rolls over and makes the tag to her partner Brook. Beth gets tagged in now and meets Brook with a shoulder tackle then gets an arm lock in. Brook fights out and hits a suplex then tags back in Sandra. Beth charges her and Sandra hits a hurricanrana then a cross body from the top rope. She sends Beth outside and the ladies brawl with Sandra sending Beth into the barricade but Nattie comes over and takes out Sandra then rolls her partner back in the ring.
Brook grabs Sandra and sends her back in the ring as well. Beth gets up first and whips Sandra into the corner where she tags in Nattie and the two hit a powerbomb/leg drop combo but it's only good for a one count as Sandra gets the shoulder up. Sandra fires up now with a couple clotheslines and a drop kick. Nattie gets up and tries to catch her with Nattie by Nature but is sent to the corner and Sandra and Brook connect with the Soul Stealer but Phoenix breaks up the pin at two! Nattie in the ruckus is able to roll up Brook though and The Queens steal this one as they head to the finals at Rage!
Winners by pinfall: The Queens

The scene cuts to William Regal in his office and he's on the phone. He gets off after a few seconds and begins to address the camera...
Regal: I know you all have been waiting for the past few weeks and finally the time has come to name the 4 women who will compete in a Fatal-4-Way to determine our first Women's Intercontinental Champion. Those 4 women are Becky Lynch,Tamina, Alexa Bliss and Naomi. This was a hard choice as all of the women I have seen so far have impressed me, despite the outcome of certain matches. Good luck to all 4 women at the Pay Per View.

Match 4 Tag Team Semi's: The Syndicate vs. The Valentine Sisters
Sinister takes Chloe down with a hurricanrana. Chloe with a suplex, then a kick to the gut followed by a neckbreaker. She goes up top and hits a corkscrew splash. Sinister responds with a cross body of her own as she flies off the turnbuckle now. She wraps her legs around the head of Chloe and lands punches then kicks her in the back. A pin here but a kick out at one. A snap suplex by Chloe and a kick out at one from Sinister. Tit for tat here early. Chloe with a springboard frog splash onto Sinister, she waits for her to get up and connects with a backstabber! Cover but this time a kick out at two from Sinister. She needs a tag and badly. Sinister tries for some offense with a kick but it's ducked and Chloe hits a huge superkick that echos around the arena! 1-2- Akane gets in to break up the fall! Sinister with shoulder tackles and a sideslam, into a belly to belly! She whips Chloe into the corner and both her and Akane begin stomping the hell out of her! It ends with a baseball slide by Akane. The ref was trying to get Raine to stay in her corner though so the distraction kept The Valentine Sisters in the match.
Chloe hits a swinging jawbreaker on Akane then works over the back and arm trying to slow the pace down now. She now calls for another Superkick but this one is dodged! Quickly Chloe whips Akane into her corner and finally Raine gets in this match. The two hit an atomic drop/big boot combo. A quick cover but Akane gets the shoulder up at two! Vicious back suplex by Akane and she responds with a Dragon Suplex but since Raine is fresh, she's able to kick out at two. Multiple moves are reversed now by both ladies in quick fashion but finally Raine is able to tag in Chloe. She charges Akane but is met with a belly to belly. She whips Chloe to the corner and the team hits a double back body slam they call Deliverance but Raine pulls the referee out of the ring. Raine gets in the ring, takes out both Sinister and Akane, pulls her sister up and they hit double super kicks to the legal Sinister. The ref rolls back in the ring and counts to three! The fans are none too happy as they rain down boos at the outcome. The Valentine Sisters are going to face The Queens for the Tag Team titles!
Winner by pinfall: The Valentine Sisters
After the match The Queens make their way to the ramp and make belt motions around their waists. The Valentine Sisters responds with belt motions as well.
Main Event: Charlotte vs. Bayley
Charlotte throws Bayley over the ropes and to the floor to star this one. Charlotte now slams Bayley onto the ramp with an electric chair drop and heads back to the ring. She heads back to the ring but Bayley makes it back to the ring at the count of nine. Bayley runs and does a modified Thez Press to Charlotte then a swinging neck breaker. A drop kick to the face of Charlotte as she's getting up leads to a pin but Charlotte gets out at one. A big boot by Charlotte now but Bayley gets the shoulder up at one. Bayley sets Charlotte in the corner and hits a exploder suplex into the turnbuckle sending Charlotte back first! Bayley is ready and waiting...there it is Bayley to Belly! But Charlotte kicks out at two!! Charlotte hits a jawbreaker on Bayley and comes right back with a Spear out of nowhere! Now it's Charlotte's turn....Natural Selection! But Bayley stays in this one as she kicks out at two!!
Bayley comes back with a flurry of offensive moves that ends with a jumping elbow to Charlotte in the corner. She sets Charlotte on the top rope....Avalanche Bayley to Belly oh my god!! This one keeps Charlotte down for the three count!!
Winner by pinfall: Bayley
What a huge win for Bayley as these two will head to Rage and face 4 other women in a ladder match to determine the first Women's Championship! We will see you all at Rage this Sunday!!

Old 11-29-2016, 12:58 PM   #54
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

So before the PPV I wanted to give a quick bio on the CAW's I have shown so far on Women of Wrestling. Hopefully this will allow you all to get into this show more because honestly I love this show because it's truly unique for me and that has a lot to do with the fact that I use a lot of CAW's to fill the roster. I will be doing tag teams together except for one so that will cut down on the amount of reading. Hope you all enjoy this background of info and as I debut more CAW's I'll do another one of these. Also, sorry for not posting in so long I've been really sick. So into character I go!

Sara “The Tornado” Maple
Bio:
Sara is a phenomenal wrestler who came to WWE after being scouted at an indie event in Canada. She's a really loveable person with a charming personality. She loves to have fun for the fans and for herself in the ring. The girl really gives it her all and has tremendous heart. However, just because she is charming, don't let that fool you because she has been known to show a whole other side if things don't go her way. She can become very ruthless if this happens so my advice, make sure she stays happy and if she trusts you,don't break that.
I couldn't get her white attire for this image so this is her alt attire.
Spoiler

The Syndicate (Sinister and Akane)
Bio:
Not much is known about the mysterious duo only because they choose to be select in the information they give out. They work in secret and prefer to talk in cryptic messages but when it comes to in ring work they are no slouches. They are a very good tag team and use their lucha work style to throw people off their game. They have the potential to be great if everything comes together for them.
Image:Sinister in white, Akane in pink.
Spoiler

The Soul Sisters (Brook and Sandra Blaze)
From: Brook (Louisville,Kentucky) Sandra (Green Bay,Wisconsin)
Bio:
These two met at an indie promotion in the Midwest and instantly hit it off. Once they started working together they became a dominant tag team winning multiple tag titles and even taking it from the men's team in their promotion. These girls are solid in ring workers because when they get in the ring they are all business. Outside the ring they do know how to have fun as they are really outgoing but the ring is the most important thing to them.
Spoiler

Leni
Bio:
Even though she was born in Germany and still has a bit of the accent, Leni herself says she reps New Jersey and when she got to WWE Liv Morgan and her hit it off and formed the Jersey Girls' tag team. Leni is a girl who likes to throw punches call that the German in her or whatever but she's got hands and they hit hard. In addition to this she has good ring presence and is able to always know where she is at all times. This allows her to get out of situations that are not in her favor. Don't take her lightly when she's around Liv, these girls are tough.
Spoiler

Skye
Bio:
A fan favorite in the England wrestling scene Skye has come to WWE and brought those fans with her. She has been known to be a “wild child” and it earned her the nickname “The Rebel” across the pond. This has not made her many friends,except maybe Paige because the two have been seen hanging out in the locker room. In the ring Skye brings a ruthless aggression style along with a big heart, this makes her difficult to keep down for the three count in big time matches. This allowed her to capture the Women's Championship at her promotion and hold it for over a year. Can you see why she's a fan favorite in England?
Spoiler

The Valentine Sisters (Raine and Chloe)
Bio:
Now these ladies, these two are some of the baddest women to come from England, I'm not just talking about in the looks department either. These two are a prime example of being on the same page and for the cause at all times. Vicious, confident, and willing to piss people off to get what they want. Raine is the older of the two and is the muscle while Chloe is the strategist and keeps her sister in check because Raine can be a hothead at times. There's a reason they are also referred to as “Pretty Mean Sisters. They have all the tools to become one of the best tag teams in the women's division.
Image: Chloe on left,Raine on right.
Spoiler

Old 11-29-2016, 06:38 PM   #55
Rookie

big UPS to bayley and ryder this week!

lol@ the syndicate speaking in a cryptic language, thats all women broski

i dig the bio's... i think Skyes my favorite thus far. also leni, a new jersey chick from germany.... guarantee shes feisty as hell

Edit- These CAWs look incredible. just now saw them... Sky and Syndicate look awesome

Last edited by superplex; 11-29-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2016, 06:52 PM   #56
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thanks man! I take no credit for the CAW's but yes they do look fantastic i agree! I try to find things that are different and Skye was one who caught my eye. There are a few more who I haven't shown off yet but soon my friend. Look for the PPV Rage sometime tomorrow!

Reed is comin' atcha!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »