Home

superplex does wwe2k17 The Reality Era

This is a discussion on superplex does wwe2k17 The Reality Era within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22

Old 11-13-2016, 12:30 AM   #9
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: superplex does wwe2k17 The Reality Era

I love the pre show review and stocks rising. I'm thinking of doing a monthly ranking list and trying that out.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City
Old 11-15-2016, 02:48 AM   #10
Rookie

FORMER OLYMPIAN KURT ANGLE SIGNS WITH SMACKDOWN

Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle

It was less than a week ago when most “experts” picked Raw to be the brand that would land The Wrestling Machine. He was even scheduled to be in attendance at this coming Raw. In fact, it was only two days ago when Angle made headlines for punching AJ Styles during a match. AJ was soon after on record suggesting that the WWE press charges on the 5 time world champion. However, that seems very unlikely now that Smackdown has signed Angle. Below are a few gems taken from the press conference-

When asked if he was in wrestling shape

“Im always in wrestling shape. Wrestling is all I know. And im also the only one who can say, that i was the best in the world at any form of wrestling at one point or another.”

On what made him want to come back

“I still watch the shows from time to time, and recently I saw these two studs wrecking the tag team division. Alpha Male or something like that. These guys are cleaning the division, and I could easily beat them, so why not? “

In response to the AJ Styles fiasco

“Look, Ive known AJ for a long time. The AJ you guys see these days isnt the AJ I know. Hes a damn good wrestler, but hes a big fish in a small pond. Hes insecure and afraid of me being in the same division. He doesnt want to chase the same belt as me. He cant beat me.”

Sounds like the same old Angle to me. A big talker, even bigger walker. All I know is Smackdown just got a hell of a lot better. Theres no doubt that the king of the suplex will be putting the entire division upside down in no time. Think of the feuds… Angle v. Styles, Angle v. Ambrose, Angle v. Orton. So many fantasy matches will now be a reality. If youre unfamiliar with Angles body of work, do yourself a favor and check out his matches on the network. He is easily one of the greatest wrestlers of our time. And you heard it here first, he will be champion before Wrestlemania 33 is over. Its true, Its true.

Last edited by superplex; 11-15-2016 at 02:55 AM.
Old 11-16-2016, 11:02 PM   #11
Rookie

Raw April 17th Oklahoma City, Ok

Vince McMahon made a surprise visit to a pretty big ovation. He talked about how he has handed over majority control to his children (including Paul). Hes been proud for the most part, but hes pissed they ignored his request to push Roman Reigns. He gloated about how he discovered Stone Cold, The Rock and Shawn Michaels. So why wouldnt they listen to him? He said Rollins win was bull****. And he is going to over ride The Authority and vacate the title again. McMahon went on to announce there will be a fatal four way for the title at Extreme Rules. With Rollins and Reigns guaranteed spots., the next two spots will be determined next week on Raw.
However, tonights main event will be Cesaro v. Roman Reigns. The crowd blew up. Cameras in the back showed The Authority in their entirety looking completely appalled by Vinces promo.

Sheamus v. Bo Dallas

Sheamus dominated Dallas. He hit a Brogue Kick for the win. **¼

Before the match Rusev buried Finn for being injured. He called him a pursa te, which is ‘*****’ in Celtic. Rusev made it clear that if Finn was even able to make it to Extreme Rules, he will put him on the shelf permanently.

Zayn v. Rusev (Non Title Match)

Really good match. Rusev went to finish with the Accolade when the lights went out. Catch Your Breath started to play. Everyone in attendance waited in awe for the Demon King. He never showed up, but while Rusev was distracted Sayn was able to get a roll up pin for the W. ***¾

Before the match Jericho worked the mic. Y2J explained that his best friend Owens was with him to make sure nothing funny happened. He got all his catch phrases in like usual. Jericho called Neville a two hit wonder. He promised tonight would be the end of this stupid idiot.

Jericho w/ Kevin Owens v. Neville

Really good match. Towards the end Owens helped Jericho avoid the Red Arrow. Sami Zayn rushed to the ring and started throwing down with Owens. Jericho turned a super kick into a lion tamer. Neville reached the ropes, but was hit with a Codebreaker upon standing up. Jericho won via pinfall. ***¾

Cameras went to the back where we see Triple H and Stephanie pleading with poppa McMahon. McMahon wouldnt budge, and insisted that they start listening to him when it comes to talent. If more Roman situations happen, he’ll be forced to come back. This time permanently.

Strowman v. Axel

Axel got in even less offense than Bo Dallas did earlier. Strowman won via standing arm triangle. **¾

Strowman grabbed the mic after the match and demanded that Foley give him more competition. Written In My Face started to play and out came the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus. Before he could even reach the ring WWE staff and security put a solid wedge between the two monsters. Raw went to a break.

The New Day came down to the ring to get their commentating on. The Power of Positivity got a couple pops with some ribs on The Club.

The Realest Guys v. The Club (Number 1 Contender Match)

Nice match. Both teams got some harsh offense in. Match ended when The Club hit the Magic Killer at 11:56 for a clean win. The Club will get a rematch with The New Day at Extreme Rules for the Tag Team Championship.

Camera looks in on Reigns in his dressing room as hes hitting the mitts. Crowd boos and cheers. Camera then moves to Cesaros dressing room where hes getting a motivational speech from Triple H & Stephanie.

Banks & Lynch v. Flair & Dana

Great back n forth tag match. It ended with Dana tapping to Beckys Dis-Arm-Her while Flair and Sasha were fighting in the crowd.***½

We see a short video package that narrates how we got to this point. Things like Cesaro turning on Reigns and what not. Hype video basically

Cesaro w/ Seth Rollins DQ'd v. Roman Reigns

This was Cesaros first fight under the Authority regime. It was his moment to shine. To prove to Vince McMahon he has ‘it’. The match started with Reigns utilizing his boxing abilities. Cesaro was no slouch, and both men kept the match standing for the first five minutes. Cesaro was landing more, but Reigns was landing with more power. Reigns landed a huge right flush and put Cesaro on his ***. Thats when Rollins got on the apron to taunt Reigns. The few seconds Reigns was distracted allowed Cesaro to recover and deliver a brutal belly to back suplex. Cesaro went on to control the match for a few minutes. It was a European uppercut, body slam and suplex galore. Cesaro went for a sub by trying to apply the sharpshooter. However, Reings was able to block the hold. The match ended when Cesaro went for a running European uppercut, but was caught mid air with a Superman Punch. Reigns went for the pin, but Rollins and Triple H both got in the ring and started stomping him. The ref called for the DQ as the trio continued to jump Reigns for the second week in a row. The savage attack ended with Rollins delivering a triple powerbomb. A move that Reigns knows all to well from his days in the Shield. Show went off the air with The Authority once again holding their arms up in unison and in victory. ****

Last edited by superplex; 11-17-2016 at 12:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2016, 12:17 AM   #12
Rookie

STOCK REPORT

Roman Reigns Up--- His match may have ended in only a DQ win, but he just got publically endorsed by the most powerful figure in the business, Vince McMahon. History tells you that when McMahon backs you, a whole lot of ****s going to go down, BUT you will win some championships in the mean time. This could be the only missing piece to a Roman Empire puzzle.
Sami Zayn Up---He hasnt been exceptional, but he hasnt been losing either. This week he picked up a win, albeit a weak win over the US Champion, Rusev. With his direction unclear, it will serve him best to just keep winning.
The Club Up--- Love them or hate them, they are one of the premier tag teams in all of the WWE right now. They thrive when everything turns violent. Tonight they picked up a crucial win against a top face team in The Realest Guys. The Club is set to challenge The New Day for the Tag Titles at Extreme Rules.
Becky Lynch Up--- Lynch has been quietly staying around the title picture. This week she helped her team secure a victory over the current champions team. While it wasnt Charlotte she made tap, it was still an impressive win with the top of the division all in competition.
Finn Balor Down--- Look, the Demon stuff was pretty cool during the Rusev/Sayn match, but the bottom line is… Balor is out again. And to add insult to injury, US Champion Rusev has taken to social media and in ring promos to bury the Demon King. There still is hope for the Balor Club... If Balor can get healthy enough to face Rusev at extreme rules, and pull off a huge win to become the US Champ, we could see Finn back on top in no time.
The Realest Guys Down--- All that thunder, and no lightening. The realest guys in the room are assassins on the mic. Nobody will ever argue that, but being a good talker and a slow walker wont keep you relevant for very long. These guys made some waves on NXT. They need to capture some of that magic back, and start putting W’s together. And theres no such thing as too soon Bada Bing Bada Boom.
Dana Brooke Down--- Can things get much worse? She is castrated weekly by her “friend” Charlotte Flair. To kick the self esteem while its down, shes also been on quite the losing streak. Theres no way constantly being critiqued in and out of the ring is helping at all. She needs to be able to fight free and without worry of messing up. Something I dont see happening as long as shes Flairs foot-woman.

RUMOR MILL

Sooooooooo about this last Raw… Vince McMahon came out of nowhere in a way that makes all RKOs seem way too conspicuous. Seriously, who the **** saw that coming?! Please tell me this doesnt mean more Roman Reigns on my TV. The guys alright and all, but the more TV time he gets, the more of an opportunity for him to have a microphone. Hes not the worst on the mic, in fact hes not even half bad. Its just that Roman is better suited as a cold blooded assassin. A mercenary of the silent variety. WCW Goldberg is exactly what Roman needs to be.
As you may well know, Raw lost the bidding war for Kurt Angle. Thats going to need a ****ing bandaid. The upside to this tragedy is that Raw is clearly trying to boost their roster, and the fact that they were going after Angle only goes to prove that their salary can handle big time talent. Still no word on whether or not Finn Balor will be able to challenge Rusev for the US Title at Extreme Rules. Several sources have confirmed that if Balor is unable to compete at Extreme Rules, Sami Zayn will be his alternate. TMZ caught footage of Charlotte and Ric Flair leaving Dana Brooke without transportation after their Raw appearance. While im sure Dana had zero problems finding assistance, that is a Flair chop to the face that even the most oblivious stupid idiot has to feel. Youre loved Dana. Please stop being Charlottes little bitch.

Fight Of The Night

This weeks FOTN goes to Cesaro and Roman Reigns. I loved the MMA style stand up in the beginning. It was a highly entertaining match, even with Rollins there to **** **** up. While the ending was somewhat predictable, the action that led up to that point was high quality. I love Cesaro has only been with The Authority a week and hes already in the main event. The european uppercut v. superman punch mid air collision was a remarkable spot.

OVERALL GRADE

B--- We got two more squash matches. At least they led up to something pretty cool as it looks like we’ll be getting a Sheamus Strowman program. While i prioritize technical matches, theres still a part of me that loves two beast just straight throwing bombs. We had two great tag matches, a Zayn Rusev match and another solid Jericho Neville showing. The main event was pretty entertaining, altho a bit predictable. Overall I give it a B. Nothing mind blowing, but nothing downright awful either. Next weeks Raw will be the last one before Extrem Rules.
Old 11-18-2016, 12:12 AM   #13
Rookie

Smackdown April 20th Denver, CO

Show starts with the newly signed Kurt Angle standing in the ring with Shano mac & Daniel Bryan. Shane is rattling off all of Angles accolades when AJ Styles music hits. AJ said Angle doesnt even matter now because hes not medically cleared. Styles listed off all of the reasons he should be the number #1 contender. Most of it was falling on deaf ears until Ortons music hit. Orton said hes tired of hearing Styles whine, and would love to shut him up. Bryan announced that the two would be in the main event, and if AJ won he would be in a triple threat match at Fully Loaded.

Rhyno v. Baron Corbin
Solid bout between two brawlers. Corbin was taking it to Rhyno with strikes. The end saw Rhyno gore Corbin through a barricade. Rhyno won via count out as Corbin chose not to get back in the ring. Winner Rhyno via Count Out 6:47 **1/4

Cena showed up and wasnt expected to be here. Hearing the news, Shano and Bryan started deciding how they could get him on the card. They both decided on making him special guest referee for the main event

Vaudevillians v. The Ascension
Vaudevillians have been on a nice little winning streak heading into this match. Ascension has been touring mainly with NXT lately. A fairl competive match. Ended when the Vaudevillians hit Konnor with a Whirling Dervish. Winner Vaudevillians via pinfall 8:12 **¾

Kane came down to the ring and demanded Bray come out and face him. Lights went out while Bray Wyatts voice reverberated through the arena. He said some more wacko stuff. When the lights came on Harper and Rowan were behind Kane. After a pretty good scuffle, Kane got the upperhand and clotheslined Harper out of the ring, saving his chokeslam for Eric Rowan. Smackdown went to the break while you could hear Bray laughing over the stadium speakers.

Akira Tozawa v. The Brian Kendrick #1 contender match for the Cruiserweight Title
Tozawa was a favorite for the CWC, but a lingering injury kept him at half potential. Brian Kendrick just pinned the Cruiserweight champion last week in a non title match. Whoever wins this will meet TJ Perkins at Fully Loaded for the Cruisweight title. Match was a show stealer. Some insane spots. Match ended when a sliced bread #2 was reversed into a delayed german suplex for the pin. Winner Akira Tozawa via pinfall 16:42 ****¼

Camera cuts to the back where AJ Styles is seen griping to Shane & DB. Hes livid they would put John Cena as the referee. He blames Cena for his previous shortcomings. No ruling is changed. Show goes to commercial as Styles is noticeably agitated.

Dean Ambroseis coming to us via satellite. he discusses his guest part in a new sitcom. He also talked about Styles, Orton and how hes been training for his title defense at Fully Loaded

Ziggler & American Alpha v. The A-Listers
Ziggler has been tearing it up, picking up win after win. Hes set to face The Miz for the IC Title at Fully Loaded, while American Alpha is set to face Breezango for the Tag Team Championship. This was another great fight. There was an ample amount of near falls. The match finally concluded when after dirty tactics Tyler Breeze hit Ziggler with the Beauty Shot for the 1-2-3. Winner The A-Listers via pinfall 18:09 ****

A Hype Video for the main event plays

AJ Styles v. Randy Orton w/ special guest referee John Cena
If AJ wins, the title match at Fully Loaded will turn into a triple threat match. This match was a possible classic. Styles and Orton went all in. Both of them kicked out of the others finisher. To top things off the crowd was absolutely electric. The match ended when Orton threw Cena into a Phenomenal Forearm. By the time Styles realized what happened Orton was seconds away from delivering the RKO. Winner Randy Orton via pinfall 19:13****

At the end of the match Styles started arguing with Cena. AJ missed a strike and was up in the air for a AA. Luckily he was by the ropes which he used for leverage to escape the ring. The show went off the air with Cena being the lone man standing in the ring

Last edited by superplex; 11-18-2016 at 12:47 AM.
Old 11-18-2016, 01:07 AM   #14
Rookie

Stock Report

Randy Orton Up---He hasnt lost since the brand split. This week he beat AJ Styles whom many consider the pound for pound best. Hes got all the momentum heading into his title fight with Dean Ambrose who was noticeably absent from this weeks Smackdown.
Vaudevillians Up--- Never thought id say this, but the Vaudevillians are making a serious case for a shot at the tag titles. Hyper Bros, Usos and Ascension have all fallen to the Vaudevillians. They went from basement dwellers to serious contenders practically overnight.
Akira Tozawa up--- He had a chance of a lifetime when he faced Brian Kendrick for a shot at TJ Perkins. Tozawa and Kendrick put on a classic match. Both competitors providing their unique diverse styles in the bout. Tozawa came out victorious and will be facing TJ Perkins at Fully Loaded.
A-Listers Up--- I just had these guys on the down, but this is how fast things can change in the WWE Universe. The pretty boy stable got the W over American Alpha and Ziggler. Tyler Breeze is especially looking good as of late.
AJ Styles Down--- Poor Styles. This guy keeps coming up just barely short. He needs to address Cena and get him in the rear view mirror. Thats the only way I see his stock being able to rise. A tall feat, but doable when you how the wrestling prowess of Styles.
Dean Ambrose Down--- Hes the WWE World Champion. I mean, I think he is. Its hard to tell considering he seems to have disappeared. Sure, Its okay to miss a few dates, but those should generally be house shows. He missed a Smackdown leading up to Fully Loaded. A Smackdown in which the main event had heavy implications over the title match. Dean of Mean needs to be the Dean of On Screen.
The Brian Kendrick Down--- I was conflicted with this. Its hard to lower the stock when he had such a great match with Akira. However, he did lose his title shot as a consequence of the match so his stock did take a hit. I think hes the man with less to worry about on this list. Win or Lose if he keeps having matches like that, nobody will be handing out pink slips.

Rumor Mill

News out of the Tag division is that the newly successful Vaudevillians have retained a manager. Could these guys seriously be getting a push? Didnt we see them get beat by everybody…. I mean like every single tag team in the WWE? Honestly Im a fan so im cool with it, but good luck convincing most people to go along. Good news, Smackdown got Kurt Angle. Bad news, he may not be medically cleared for 4-6 weeks. He suffered another shoulder injury while competing in independent competition. So theres no chance of him getting a spot at Fully Loaded. Speaking of Fully Loaded, so far -- matches of been set. Randy Orton faces Dean Ambrose for the World Championship. Dolph Ziggler meets The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship, while American Alpha will meet Breezango for the tag titles. Amd Akira Tozawa will challenge TJ Perkins for the cruiserweight title.

Fight of the Night

Akira Tozawa v. Brian Kendrick. It was a brilliant showcase for the cruiserweight division. The crowd went from dead and uninterested to on their feet and cheering at every move. Kendrick looked to have the match won when he applied the Captains Hook. Akira proved to be resilient and fought out of the hold. Akira would go on to win with a delayed rolling german suplex from the corner. Smackdown needs to put more of these on the show.

Overall Show Grade

B+--- There were two great matches Tozawa v. Kendrick and Styles v. Orton. The six man was also pretty entertaining… id say the only real slight on the show was no dean ambrose. It was still a great show from top to bottom, and a big reason why Smackdown receives their best grade since the draft.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:38 AM   #15
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Great shows buddy! Big win for Rhyno over the Lone Wolf

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2016, 01:26 AM   #16
Rookie

Show starts with Rusev and Lana coming to the ring. He knows that Finn Balor is in the arena, and wants him to face him like a man. Catch Your Breath plays and the crowd pops big time. Balor comes out as the Demon King. Rusev is on a thin line between looking stoic and looking worried. Balor runs to the ring, while Rusev began to look less concerned, and more like he was ready for war. Rusev misses a super kick, Balor rebounds from the ropes and hits Rusev with a running front dropkick. Balor calls for the Coupe De Grace. He leaps for the move while Rusev just narrowly dodges the move as he rolls out of the ring. Rusev slowly walks to the back, keeping his eyes locked on Balor the entire time. Catch Your Breath plays into the break

Tonights Card
-The Club v. Golden Truth
-Braun Strowman v. The Shining Stars
-Titus O’neil ll v. Darren Young
-Sasha Banks, Baley & Alicia Fox v. Paige, Alexis Bliss & Natalya
-Mark Henry v. Chris Jericho v. Neville (for a spot in the Fatal Four Way at Extreme rules)
-Charlotte Flair v. Becky Lynch
-Sami Zayn v. Kevin Owens v. Cesaro (for a spot in the Fatal Four Way at Extreme Rules

--The Club walks up to the Golden Truth. Offers them a chance to walk away. R Truth was just about to accept their offer when Goldust told them to shove it before walking off.

The Club v. The Golden Truth
Decent match. The Club dominated for the most part. They did a great job cutting off the ring and grinding out the win. The Club wins with a Magic Killer at 8:34**¼

--We go backstage where Sheamus runs into Strowman. Sheamus says he better have fun tonight, because at Extreme Rules hes going to kick Strowmans head off his shoulders. Strowman looks like hes about to throw down until he simply just smiles and walks off.

Braun Strowman v. The Shining Stars
Pretty much as expected. Strowman knocks Primo off the apron before hitting Epico with a powerslam. Strowman wins via pinfall 4:12**

--We go to the back where we see Jericho walking up to Mark Henry. Jericho tries to talk The Worlds Strongest Man into teaming up with him to get Neville out of the way. Henry rejects his offer, and says he plans on putting them both in the Hall of Pain. Jericho said he can put him in the Hall of Pain all he wants, because now Henry is on the LIST!

Titus Oneil v. Darren Young
An ok match. Darren Young looked to be on his way to a W when out of nowhere Titus hit him with The Clash of the Titus. Titus Oneil wins via pinfall at 7:22 **½

--We’re in The Authoritys dressing room where we see a focused Cesaro warming up. Rollins and Triple H are giving their best efforts to motivate the Swiss Superman. Triple H reminds Cesaro that if he wins, The Authority will have two of them in the fatal four way.

--We then go to Mick Foley who is talking with Sami Zayn. He tells Sami that this is his chance to show the WWE Universe that his time is now. He reminds Zayn of his win over The Rock, and says if he can be the champion, Zayn definitely could be

--Camera then goes to Kevin Owens who is being interviewed by Tom Phillips. Kevin cuts Phillips off and tells him tonight is the beginning of The Kevin Owens Show. Jericho walks up, the two best friends hug and walk away discussing gameplans.

Sasha Banks, Bayley & Nikki Bella v. Natalya, Paige & Alexis Bliss
Best match of the night so far. Nikki Bella was the only one of the six who looked off. Match ended when Paige was on the wrong end of a Bayley to Belly. Banks, Bayley & Nikki Bella win via pinfall at the 14:10 mark***½

--We go to Nevilles dressing room where hes getting his last bit of sparring in. Zayn walks in and wishes him luck. They have a gay moment before we go to the break

Mark Henry v. Chris Jericho v. Neville (for a spot in the Fatal Four way at Extreme Rules
This was a really good match. Jericho nearly won when he had Neville in The Walls of Jericho. Henry made the save. Neville almost won when he hit Jericho with a Red Arrow. Henry made the save again. Match ended when Neville countered a Code Breaker with a super kick, only to turn around and become victim to a World Strongest Slam. Mark Henry wins via pinfall at 15:24***¼

--After the match Chris Jericho grabs the mic, and demands that Foley gives him a match with Neville at Extreme Rules. He wants to show Neville once and for all that Neville is nowhere near his level.

-Mark Henry has the third spot in the fatal four way for the Universal Championship at Extreme Rules-

--Charlotte ask Becky why does she want to show the world shes second best again? Becky reminds Charlotte of all the times in training she had the Dis-Arm-Her locked in. Flair says theres a major difference between practice, and the actual game. She tells Becky that shes not capable of delivering under the lights

Charlotte Flair v. Becky Lynch (Non Title Match)
This was an epic match. Not sure why Flair would take a fight with Becky Lynch this close to Extreme Rules, but props to her for being a fighting champion. Becky got the ropes when Flair applied the Figure 8. Becky Lynch had the Dis-Arm-Her locked in twice, but both times they landed right by the ropes. Charlotte would go on to hit a Natural Selection, and pick up the win via pinfall at 17:11****¼

--We go back to The Authoritys dressing room where there seems to be a disagreement. Rollins suggested that if Cesaro wins it will be easy for them to secure The Architect the championship. Cesaro shuts down that idea, and tells Rollins that if hes in the fatal fourway it will be every man for himself and that he plans on finally winning his own championship. The two engage in an awkward stand off before Triple H gets them to refocus on handling business tonight.

Sami Zayn v. Cesaro v. Kevin Owens (For a spot in the fatal four way at Extreme Rules)
This was a great match. Owens and Cesaro destroyed Zayn in the beginning. This led to the two fighting each other most of the match. Cesaro kicked out after a pop up powerbomb. Zayn saved the tap out when Owens was in a sharpshooter. Zayn would end up winning with a roll up pin on Cesaro at 16:32 ****

--The show ends with Zayn celebrating in the crowd, while Owens and Cesaro have to be separated by security

Last edited by superplex; 11-22-2016 at 02:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »