Home

Bournemouth AFC: Rise to Domination

This is a discussion on Bournemouth AFC: Rise to Domination within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2017, 12:00 PM   #17
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bournemouth AFC: Rise to Domination

Premier League- Vicarage Road- 1 October 2016- Kick Off 3:00 PM
A game that would be neck to neck throughout would be a game of two halves. The first would belong all to Watford and would grab a goal in the 11' minute from Striker Okaka from a cross from Deeney. Though once half time ended and started back B'mouth would start to dominate and in the 54' minute Altidore would grab his second goal for the club and his second in the last two games. From then nothing else happened beside a Andrew Robertson yellow and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.

11' Goal 54' Goal

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City
Old 01-27-2017, 12:14 PM   #18
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Premier League- Vitality Stadium- 15 October 2016- Kick Off 12:15 PM

Another game where Hinkleyy would be playing a full team against Hull City a team that has the league leading goal scorer in the 31 year old Mbokani. Though B'mouth would be able to shut him down and Altidore(BOU) 38' would grab yet another goal making it three goals in his last three games. The game from then would be Hull all over B'mouth and in that Cook(BOU) would get a yellow and in a counter attack Davis(HUL) would take Ibe down and get a yellow. The game would end 1-0 with a win from Bournemouth.
38' Goal

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 01-27-2017, 09:34 PM   #19
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Premier League- Vitality Stadium- 23 October 2016- Kick Off 1:30
Toady B’mouth takes on 15th place Tottenham Spurs who have signed Sergio Aguero in the January transfer window for their replacement for ex striker Harry Kane. The game though would be even throughout but Sissoko (TOT) would pick up an early yellow. This also would come back to hurt Spurs as in the 55’ Sissoko would go in for a 50/50 late and get another yellow and get sent off with a red. After that B’mouth could gain the ball more but not put away on their chances and the game would end in a draw 0-0.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 01-27-2017, 09:42 PM   #20
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Premier League- Riverside Stadium- 29 October 2016- Kick Off 3:00 PM

A game where again no much happened throughout the match. Ryan would come up with two big break away saves from both Negrado and Adama. A good game from Keeper Mathew Ryan(BOU) as he would make 6 huge saves to get B’mouth in the game and Valdes(MID) would also have 6 saves keeping a clean sheet for his side. The final score would end with a 0-0 draw.

MOTM, 6 saves and 2 break away saves

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 01-27-2017, 09:50 PM   #21
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Premier League- Vitality Stadium- 5 November 2016- Kick Off 3:15

In this game Bournemouth, would be playing a bit of a different formation and this time going with two strikers up top in a 4-4-2 formation. Another game where B’mouth should be able to get points from especially against a non-top team in the league. An early goal from Afobe (BOU) in the 14’ minute would allow B’mouth to get out to a strong start as he would get the node up top with Altidore in the two-striker formation. The game after that would be dominated by us but would not be able to grab another goal. Altidore(BOU), Franis (BOU) and Afobe (BOU) would all pick up yellow cards in the game. The game ended 1-0 with a win to Bournemouth.

14' Goal

In other news Callum Wilson is back training with club and should be returning soon but is going to have to right for a position in our crowded forward roster. Another topic of news is Wil Hughes who is going to be out 2-3 weeks with a bruised rip.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 01-27-2017 at 09:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2017, 11:32 AM   #22
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Premier League- Stoke City FC Stadium- 19 November 2016- Kick Off: 3:00PM

A game Callum Wilson would return to the squad after being injured for the last few weeks. Though he would not get the start in this game and Stoke could dominate. The possession would show exactly that has Stoke would hold 67% of the ball against Bournemouth. Callum would get subbed on but wouldn't be able to get any shots on goal as the game would finish 0-0 and Cook would get a yellow in the 31'. Mathew Ryan would get MOTM with 9 saves and 2 counter starts.
MOTM

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »