Home

PES17 | Premier League Full Control

This is a discussion on PES17 | Premier League Full Control within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2017, 11:02 AM   #1
Banned

Josh4's Arena

OVR: 0
PES17 | Premier League Full Control

Hello everyone, I am going to start a season where I will control all 20 teams in the Premier League. I have done this in the past and loved it! I am hoping this year I can get some help from the community in terms of tactics, lineups or transfers you think could realistically happen. To start, here is a quick rundown of what will be happening.

Why do this? I love PES, I play a few matches a night but I do get bored playing as the same team. I also get frustrated seeing unrealistic transfers, teams not playing realistic and the horrible schedule ML makes. I am also a big fan of making player edits and game plan edits for CPU teams.

How does it work? I either play the game or watch CPU vs CPU in exhibition mode. I mostly play all the games but if I am busy at home, I'll throw on a CPU vs CPU match. I keep stats of goals, assists, cards and all teams stats (poss, Pass, shots, set piece goals, ect..)

Schedule: I used an online creator to make the schedule. Each week consists of the following;
Friday night match up - will have a video(4-5 minutes) of highlights.
Saturday night match up - 4-5 minute video of this match plus during halftime it will feature 1-2 highlights from each Saturday match.
Sunday - Same as Saturday
Monday night matchup - 4-5 minute highlight video plus top 3 plays of the week during halftime.

I will also be playing the FA cup starting in the final 32. I am not sure how promotion will go yet, I am thinking the 3 teams that last the longest in the FA cup could be promoted. Or I'll just pick 3 teams I think will be fun to promote.

Posts: I will be creating story lines during the season (any ideas you have to include would be great). I like to create posts that act as the following morning newspapers.

Hopefully this is as exciting as it has been in previous years. I do have a newborn at home so there might be a day or two without updates but I do try to post 4-5 times a week when doing a career. I have already played a few matches of week 1 and the video editing is going great. I believe the system I have will be easy to do and make things progress quickly.

Please feel free to give input, ideas, tactics advice and transfer ideas.

Last edited by Josh4; 01-23-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2017, 03:17 PM   #2
Banned

Josh4's Arena

Re: PES17 | Premier League Full Control

Friday Night Edition

Hello, Josh4 here and I'm your host for BBC Radio's 5 Live tonight. Tonight we will be listening to the post match reactions from both managers and players from the game between Leicester City vs Everton and also be taking calls from fans who attended tonight's match that saw the defending champions Leicester City come away with a 3-1 victory thanks in large part to the horrible errors by Everton defenders.

It looks like Claudio Ranieri is with our reporter now, let's go to the interview room for a listen...

Ranieri - "It was a very good result, I am very happy for our players and our fans on this night."
Reporter - "And it helped that Everton gave two goals at the end?"
Ranieri - "eh, it is always nice to take advantage of the other teams mistakes but we also think that our style forced those mistakes. I believe even without the errors by Everton, we were the better team on the night and deserved the three points."

So there you heard it, Ranieri believes Leicester were the better team on the night and would have come away with the win with or without the Everton mistakes. We have Stan on the line who is a Leicester fan, Stan what was your take on tonight's match?

"yes, I agree with what Ranieri said. We pressed them hard all night and the strike by Slimani was amazing. With Slimani, Vardy and Mahrez I think we have a great shot at winning the league again!"

Leicester fans are flying high at the moment, let's check in with Ronald Koeman the Everton manager for his take..

Reporter - "What was your take on the slip and then the own goal late in the second half?"
Koeman - "Obviously it is very disappointing to beat yourselves and tonight I believe we did that. We obviously didn't play well but I believe we played well enough to come away with a point. This is a very upsetting result but it is only one game. Our season is very long still."

It seems that the two managers disagree on how the result went but that is to be expected. Koeman visibly disappointed with his teams errors that cost them points tonight but sounds optimistic for the rest of the season.

That will do it for night's episode of 5 Live, don't forget to join us tomorrow night as we breakdown the Saturday night fixture and give you all the news and results from the matches during the day. Thanks for joining us, I'm your host Josh4 and will see you tomorrow night.

Old 01-25-2017, 01:54 PM   #3
Banned

Josh4's Arena

Match day 1 - Saturday Edition

It's the first Saturday night primetime match of the season and it's a derby! Arsenal travel across town to face West Ham at the new London Stadium. West Ham will be without Demetri Payet as they look to sell the struggled star. Arsenal are fully healthy and will be starting their best XI.

Don't forget to watch out Match Day Live halftime show as we bring you highlights from around the league including 2 own goals (3 total this week) a red card and a last minute nail biter between Stoke City and Newcastle United.

Video

Week 1 Scores
Spoiler

Old 01-26-2017, 02:51 PM   #4
Banned

Josh4's Arena

League table after Friday and Saturday fixtures.

Last edited by Josh4; 01-26-2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-26-2017, 03:09 PM   #5
Banned

Josh4's Arena

Sunday Morning Edition

Good morning and welcome to 5 Live Sunday. We will be going around the grounds with post match interviews from Saturday's fixtures plus taking a quick look at the three matches scheduled today. Let's get right to it and head out to the Stadium of Light where David Moyes watched his team have a guy sent off an a terrible own goal to lose in their opening match.

Reporter - David, what was going through your mind in the last 5 minutes of the first half? Seeing a man sent off and then that horrendous own goal.
Moyes - It was a brutal stretch. Outside of those few minutes I think we were the better side today, even down a man. But we need to score more and not beat ourselves like we did today.
Reporter - And John O'Shea, did he have any words at halftime about the own goal?
Moyes - No, no we didn't discuss it but I'm sure he feels terrible about it. That was obvious a miss communication between him and the keeper but I'm not concerned. John is a top player and will come back better next week.

Interesting for Moyes to think Sunderland were the better side as the Black Cats showed no threat on goal after Defoe's goal. According to Pulis, that was by design.

Reporter - 2-1 win but no shots on target once Sunderland went down to 10 men?
Pulis - No, we told the boys at half to attack if they can but don't let anyone get in behind us. Up by a goal and a man, we were focused on just seeing out the result and getting the 3 points.
Reporter - Chadli scored the pen and then went down with a nasty tackle late in the match. Any word on his injury?
Pulis - Just an ankle twist, nothing too concerning and we except him to be available next weekend.

The Saturday night matchup was a London derby as West Ham hosted Arsenal. But this didn't play out like a normal derby, West Ham showed no fight or determination to win it.

Reporter - Pretty one sided affair out there tonight, did you outplay them by that much or do you think Payet missing is hurting West Ham's attack?
Wenger - Look, uh, I never want to make judgement on another club. I think we played very well. Any time you can win and keep a clean sheet it is a good thing.
Reporter - 5 shots for Giroud, didn't find the target once. Concerning?
Wenger - No.

That will do it for our post match interviews from the Saturday fixtures. Don't forget today we have the early kickoff between Watford and Spurs. Then mid-day is Wolves making their Premier League return vs Manchester City. All leading up to tonight's match between Aston Villa and Manchester United.

Thanks for listening and remember, if you have thoughts or questions on any games of the week. Write us in and we will discuss!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2017, 02:18 PM   #6
Banned

Josh4's Arena

Sunday and Monday games

Sunday Night Match and Half time highlights from day games

Monday Night Match and Half time show with top plays of the week
Spoiler

Table after week 1
Spoiler

Old 01-30-2017, 02:42 PM   #7
Banned

Josh4's Arena

Welcome to episode 1 of our weekly review show. Brought to you every Tuesday morning. We will be reviewing all the top matches and headlines of the weekend and taking calls from fans about the league’s biggest stories.
Let’s start with Friday night's match as Leicester City played Everton. The night started out beautifully for Leicester as the fans had one last chance to celebrate their championship season before the New Year begins. But Everton got off to a hot start scoring first and dampening the crowd around the arena. But then it was all Leicester again as Mahrez had the goal of the week with a diving header and new signee Slimani had another top goal as he struck a volley from outside the box into the top corner. Everton added an own goal at the end giving Leicester the 3-1 victory. We have Clive on the line, Clive how was the atmosphere around the grounds and how do fans feel about the Foxes this year?

C: "Thanks for having me on, it was terrific, absolutely terrific around the park. Everyone was singing, even when Everton scored we sang and knew we had a chance to win. I think with Slimani helping Vardy and Mahrez staying with us, we have to be favorites to win the league again."

Favorites? Even over Chelsea, Man Utd or City?

C: "Yes of course. We beat them all last year and can do it again this year."

Wow big ambitions in Leicester but all the best Clive! Moving on we had the Saturday fixtures which saw 2 more own goals and one was the most horrendous own goal you will ever see. That came from Sunderland as the Black Cats went up 1-0 early after Jermaine Defoe scored on a rebound but 10 minutes later Sunderland found themselves down 2-1. A red card that led to a penalty made it 1-1 and then the own goal gave West Brom the lead right before half. Neither side scored in the last 45 minutes leaving it at 2-1 West Brom.
Sam, have you ever seen anything like that own goal?
S: No I haven’t. That was dreadful, just dreadful. Passing back to the keeper is a common occurrence for a defender, no excuse for that in my mind.
And the penalty?
S: Soft, very soft. I thought he hit the ball first but the ref was in a bad view and didn’t see it.
But the defense held West Brom to only 1 shot in the second half, even when you were down to 10 men.
S: I think we deserved a point honestly. But Defoe can’t do it all. How many times do we have to say that? Only chance of winning is if Defoe scores more than the other team. Period.

OK that and brings up to last night, the Monday night clash between Liverpool and Chelsea. This was supposed to be a good one but it was all Chelsea from the whistle as Liverpool never look interested. Let’s hear from some Chelsea fans about their new manager.
F: The way the boys play for Conte, you know they want to be there. You know they want to win. It’s refreshing to see.
A: Liverpool are supposed to be exciting and attacking. They looked dull and boring to me. Chelsea brought the excitement, we attacked and we pressed hard. Completely one sided match.

Liverpool fans, how do you feel about Klopp?
L: Embarrassing, shocked at the poor performance. This wasn’t a second team we put out there, it was our best side but we looked pathetic. No shots on target for the first 20 minutes? With the attacking power in our squad, that’s unbelievable.

Thank you everyone for calling in. That’s all the time we have for today but we will be back every week taking your calls from around the league.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »