Home

~~John's 2k17 Universe~~A NEW! ERA is among us....

This is a discussion on ~~John's 2k17 Universe~~A NEW! ERA is among us.... within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2017, 01:41 AM   #9
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~John's 2k17 Universe~~A NEW! ERA is among us....

MAIN EVENT RESULTS

APRIL WEEK 1

Cruiserweight Championship
Sami Zain DEF. Brian Pillman W/Bret Hart

Light Heavyweight Championship
Zack Ryder DEF. Xavier Woods

Hardcore Championship
DDP Def. Big Cass

Bray Wyatt DEF. Daniel Bryan
Old 03-30-2017, 06:06 AM   #10
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

April Week 1
Phoenix,AZ

~~ We're inside General Managers William Regal's office. He leans against his desk smiling at the camera~~

Regal: "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is William Regal. I am the General Manager here at NXT, the Talent of tomorrow. Tonight I have decided that NXT Champion Samoa Joe and NXT Women's Champion Asuka will be given the night off. But they will be allowed on Commentary as they watch four man Battle Royals to determine their #1 Contenders for their Championship in three weeks at Takeover New York. The NXT Atlantic Champion Skinner will defend his Championship next against "Youngblood" Jesse Blade. Enjoy the show."

NXT ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP
Skinner(c) VS "Youngblood" Jesse Blade

Skinner draws heat from the crowd slapping Blade across the face. This angers him and a brawl ensues. Blade with a clothesline and looks for a clothesline but Skinner counters with a vicious DDT. 2 Count. The match continues as Skinner delivers a vicious sideslam for another two count. Skinner gets frustrated crawling out of the ring grabbing a chair looking to retain his title anyway he can. The Referee grabs the chair doing his job. Skinner begins to argue with the referee allowing Blade to roll him up for a 2 count. Both men up and Blade with a clothesline to the Referee by mistake as Skinner dodges it. Skinner with a lowblow and a sideslam on the chair left in the ring! Blade's head bounces off the chair. Skinner gets the 3 count and retains his Championship...

Winner: Skinner

As Skinner walks away holding his title he smiles knowing he got away with one here tonight as the fans boo.

All of a sudden GM William Regal comes out on stage to a pop from the fans.

Regal: "Skinner you may of gotten away with one here tonight but you won't get let off the hook that easy sunshine. You know damn well you cheated. So Skinner in three weeks time you will defend your NXT Atlantic Championship at Takeover New York against Jesse Blade in a No Holds Barred Match."

Jesse Blade holds his head smiling as Skinner is beside himself.

~~BACKSTAGE~~

We see "3 Count Cowgirl" Dixie Clements stretching and warming up. She has a chance to become #1 Contender for the NXT Women's Championship next!

#1 Contenders Battle Royal for the NXT Women's Championship
Aisha VS Dixie Clements VS Emily Oxley VS Bayley

ELIMINATIONS

Aisha by Dixie Clements
Bayley by Emily Oxley
Emily Oxley by Dixie Clements

WINNER: Dixie Clements

Dixie celebrates as Women's Champion Asuka slides into the ring clapping her hands congratulating her #1 Contender. She places the title over her shoulder and extends her hand. Dixie gladly shakes it and our NXT Women's Championship is set for Takeover.

We're then taken to a dark room lit with what seems like hundreds of candles. At the table in the center of the room, more candles line the table and we see three women sitting. Tarot cards and a Ouija board sit in front of them.

The three women laugh manically and the one in the center leans forward with a grin.

???: "Welcome NXT to the Midnight Circle. Our names are not important right now but in due time you will fear us."

More laughter.

Another woman wearing a hood leans in..

???: "But for now....Witness....behold...The circle."

She blows out the candles in front of her leaving us in darkness.

More laughter..

TAG TEAM MATCH
Blake and Murphy VS The Clovers (Colin and Patrick)

The Clovers sporting Irish Green all over and billed from Dublin are no joke despite the name. They take it to the team of Murphy and Blake. Some near falls but The Clovers take out Blake and nail Murphy off the ropes with a Welcome to Ireland "Sideslam/Reverse DDT Combo" and pick up the 3 count in their Debut.

Winners: The Clovers

SINGLE MATCH
Kwan Chang VS Reptile

A showcase of two highflying Cruiserweights and these two Rookies do NOT disappoint. Both men leaped off everything they could find hitting spectacular dives and flips that brought the crowd to their feet. The "Korean Sensation" Kwan Chang nailed a DDT for a 2 count and Reptile finally put Chang away with a Suplex Neckbreaker combo for the 3.

Winner: Reptile

The Masked Reptile played to the crowd after his win.

Backstage we see Todd Phillips with another NXT Rookie Alex Walker. He sports Shades and a T-shirt that reads "Legend Killer"

Before Todd can say anything, Walker grabs the microphone and pushes Todd out of the way.

Alex Walker: "Don't waste your time Todd, let someone with Charisma talk. Run along now you. Go. Shoo. My name is Alex Walker. You can call me the Legend Killer. Starting tonight when I win the Battle Royal and become #1 Contender for the NXT Championship at Takeover New York I will kill the Legend of Samoa Joe. Joe you are unlucky to be my first target. I will see you soon."

TAG TEAM MATCH
The Midnight Circle VS Evil Rose and Reiko

After a bizarre entrance similiar to the Wyatt Family's, The MC is debuting here tonight. One Woman stands Giant size at 6'9. This match was back and fourth before the mysterious Midnight Circle connected with a "Midnight Hour" to pin the lifeless Reiko.

Winners: Midnight Circle

Backstage we catch a Brawl between Skinner and Jesse Blade. The two are going at it slamming each others heads off anything they can find. Officials and William Regal himself rush in to break it up. These two will meet in 3 weeks at Takeover NY!

SINGLE MATCH
Beverly Zynda VS Candy Cane

The Brazilian Nightmare Zynda is a monster. Almost the likes of Kong and Umaga. She just rips through Candy Cane and delivers a devastating Powerbomb that sends Candy Cane through the mat.

Winner: Beverly Zynda

Beverly Zynda leaves, a message sent.

Samoa Joe comes out and sits at the Commentary table ready to see who his #1 Contender is.

#1 CONTENDERS FATAL 4 WAY BATTLE ROYAL
Alex Walker VS Satoru VS Kaiva VS Corey Graves

Eliminations

Graves by Satoru
Kaiva by Walker
Satoru by Walker

WINNER: Alex Walker

As Samoa Joe finds out his #1 Contender he climbs into the ring ready to challenge him. Walker backs out and backs up the ramp not wanting anything to do with Joe. Walker yells back "Soon Joe!"

Joe holds his NXT Championship over his head not backing down...

NXT TAKEOVER: NEW YORK

CARD NOT FINAL!

NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
Samoa Joe(c) VS Alex Walker

NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH
NXT ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP

Skinner(c) VS Jesse Blade

NXT Women's Championship
Asuka(c) VS Dixie Clements

Last edited by johnstone1987; 03-30-2017 at 06:12 AM.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:59 PM   #11
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

April Week 1
Washington,DC

TAG TEAM MATCH
Team Hell No VS The Brotherhood

Goldust and Stardust on a losing streak looked to bounce back against Kane and Daniel Bryan but not on this night. The Cosmic Duo failed to get any offense and found themselves completely owned by Hell no. Daniel Bryan locked Goldust in the YES! Lock for the submission victory.

Winners: Team Hell No

After Team Hell No left the ring, Goldust and Stardust began arguing over yet another loss.

Backstage a long black limo pulls up and the Driver gets out to open the backdoor. Out steps Triple H in a suit smiling as the fans boo. He helps his wife Stephanie out as well and the rest of The Authority follow. Orton, Rollins, Michaels all in nice suits.

After the break The Authority make their way to the ring drawing heat from the Washington crowd. Triple H stands in the middle holding the microphone smiling to himself.

H: "Last Monday you saw something you don't see everyday. The Authority left lying in this ring. But mark my words you won't see that again. Tonight however is a new night. Tonight WWE Champion John Cena will team with Roman Reigns and World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose in a 6 man tag team match against The Authority. I guarantee you idiots here in D.C (Fans boo) Myself, Rollins, and Orton will dominate that match because that is what's best for business."

The Authority pose for a shower of boo's.

TAG TEAM MATCH
Trish Stratus and Lita VS Carmella(c) and Alexa Bliss

The two "Veterans" dominated the match with Trish dropping the Diva's Champion Carmella with a Stratusfaction and the 3 count.

Winners: Trish Stratus and Lita

As Carmella is backing up the ramp clutching her title, Trish Stratus motions the belt around her waist.

Backstage we see WWE Champion John Cena standing by with Rene.

Rene: "John, earlier tonight The Authority announced that you will team with Roman Reigns and World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose to face Triple H, Randy Orton, and Seth Rollins. Your thoughts?"

Cena: "My thoughts? Yeah here's my thoughts, why is Shawn Michaels still here? Ever since he lost to Undertaker years ago he's been nothing more than Triple H's bag boy. Has he even picked up the Authority's dry cleaning yet? Alright alright look we're off topic now. Tonight my team of Reigns and Ambrose will do what we did on Monday Night RAW and that's beat the Authority's ***!"

6 Man Tag Team Match
The Wyatt Family VS The New Day

Back and fourth match here until Bray Wyatt drops Big E with the Sister Abigail and gets the 3 count.

Winners: The Wyatt Family

Afterwards, The Family poses for the crowd as Bray yells out "Follow The Buzzards."

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Vaudevillains(c) VS The Lucha Dragons

Great Tag team action here by all 4 men. Near falls and close calls. The Lucha Dragons sensed the end was near as Kalisto nailed the Del sol. 2 Count here as English broke it up. Gotch knew it was getting close as he rolled out of the ring and grabbed the belt and blasted Sin Cara in the face with it to draw a Disqualification saving the Championships.

Winners: Lucha Dragons (DQ)

The Vaudevillains walk away holding their titles high laughing to themselves knowing they got away with one here tonight.

~~~

We're inside a creepy Cemetary. Howls in the distance. Fog. Something out of a horror movie. The Camera slowly takes us past some of the Graves and we see the names:

"Kane. WrestleMania 20"

"Randy Orton. WrestleMania 21"

"CM Punk. WrestleMania 29."

Then finally...

"UNDERTAKER. 21-1 WrestleMania 30."

Fans boo heavily at this.

Camera pulls back to reveal-

BROCK LESNAR AND PAUL HEYMAN stand over Taker's grave laughing. Lesnar picks up the shovel and pats the grave.

SINGLE MATCH
Kevin Owens VS Dolph Ziggler

Owens ends this back and fourth match with a Pop Up Powerbomb.

Winner: Kevin Owens

Backstage we see Rene standing by with Roman Reigns.

Rene: "I'm here with Roman Reigns and tonight Roman you team with your best friend Dean Ambrose and WWE Champion John Cena to face The Authority. Your thoughts?"

Reigns doesn't say anything. He just stares at us with a mean serious look on his face. He walks away.

World Champion Dean Ambrose comes onto screen with his hands up.

Ambrose: "Easy big fella. Rene allow me to speak on his behalf. (Clears his throat.) Tonight myself, Ambrose, and Cena will beat The Authority down once again. BELIEVE THAT!" He walks away winking at the Camera.

SINGLE MATCH
AJ Styles VS Jack Swagger

Styles controlled the match dropping Swagger with the Phenomenal elbow.

Winner: AJ Styles

6 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
The Authority VS John Cena(c), Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose(c)

ALOT OF ACTION HERE. Cena dropped Rollins with the AA but got a 2 count. Triple H dropped Ambrose with a Pedigree on the outside and all hell broke loose. HBK got involved a time or two as well and dropped Reigns with Sweet Chin music. The ending came with Triple H hooking the legs of Reigns after a Curb stomp from Rollins.

Winners: The Authority
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2017, 02:21 PM   #12
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

SUPERSTARS RESULTS
APRIL WEEK 1

The Bushwackers DEF. The Brotherhood

Alundra Blayze DEF. Naomi

Light Heavyweight Championship
Zack Ryder(c) DEF. R-Truth

WWE European Championship Battle Royal won by Finn Balor'
Old 04-24-2017, 03:01 PM   #13
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Sorry getting over being VERY sick. My daughter colored all over my RAW notes so instead of retyping it up I just decided to post an updated E.R card. My apologies for this hiccup but i am back now.

EXTREME RULES April Week 4

WWE Championship
Extreme Rules Match
John Cena(c) VS Seth Rollins

World Heavyweight Championship
Extreme Rules Match
Dean Ambrose(c) VS Randy Orton

Street Fight
Brock Lesnar W/Paul Heyman VS Undertaker

Street Fight
Triple H VS Roman Reigns

Diva Tag Team Match