Home

~~John's 2k17 Universe~~A NEW! ERA is among us....

This is a discussion on ~~John's 2k17 Universe~~A NEW! ERA is among us.... within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2017, 02:08 PM   #1
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
~~John's 2k17 Universe~~A NEW! ERA is among us....

A/N: I had some issues to fix in my Universe before posting. I had to edit Rosters and teams, etc. Everything is good now so I apologize.

WrestleMania 30 Results

[color="Red"][b]WWE Women's Championship
Summer Rae DEF. Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Emma,Paige, and Sasha Banks

United States Championship
Chris Jericho DEF. Finn Balor

Intercontinental Championship
The Miz DEF. Cesaro, Bret Hart, and Ultimate Warrior

STREAK MATCH
Brock Lesnar W/ Paul Heyman DEF. Undertaker
(Streak Officially dies)

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Vaudevillains DEF. The Uso's, Team Hell No, The Wyatt Family

Single Match
Roman Reigns DEF. Triple H W/Stephanie McMahon

World Heavyweight Championship
Dean Ambrose DEF. JBL, AJ Styles, and Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship
John Cena DEF. Seth Rollins W/The Authority

WrestleMania 30 is behind us with new Champions and history made. Undertakers Streak has been defeated at the hands of the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar. The Authority continues to run the WWE and that is what's "Best for Business." Their handpicked "Crown Jewel" Seth Rollins is the centerpiece as we move further in 2014. There is NO BRAND SPLIT. RAW and SmackDown are in control by Triple H's Authority. NXT has been taken to new heights and has been given PPV's Each month.

What does the future hold?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2017, 02:13 PM   #2
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Re: ~~John's 2k17 Universe~~A NEW! ERA is among us....

WWE SCHEDULE

MONDAY: Monday Night RAW
TUESDAY: Main Event (RAW/SD)
WEDNESDAY: NXT!
THURSDAY: SmackDown!
FRIDAY: Open
SATURDAY: Superstars (RAW/SD)
SUNDAY: PPV

PAY-PER-VIEW SCHEDULE

April: NXT (TakeOver Brooklyn) WWE (Extreme Rules)
May: NXT (Fully Loaded) WWE (Payback)
June: NXT (Takeover London) WWE (Money in the Bank)
July: NXT (New World Order) WWE (Battleground)
August: NXT (HEAT) WWE (SummerSlam)
September: NXT ( Takeover Dallas) WWE (Night of Champions)
October: NXT (Halloween Havoc) WWE (Hell in a Cell)
November: NXT (November to Remember) WWE (Survivor Series)
December: NXT (Clash of the Champions) WWE (TLC/Tribute to the Troops)
January: NXT (Starrcade) WWE (Royal Rumble)
February: NXT (Takeover NY) WWE (FastLane)
March: (Takeover Houston) WWE (Saturday Nights Main Event/ Wrestlemania)
Old 03-28-2017, 02:20 PM   #3
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY

TBA
Old 03-28-2017, 02:24 PM   #4
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE RIVALRIES

TBA
Old 03-28-2017, 02:26 PM   #5
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE PPV HISTORY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2017, 02:33 PM   #6
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

STABLES AND TAG TEAM HISTORY

TBA
Old 03-28-2017, 02:37 PM   #7
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

FREE TO POST!
Old 03-28-2017, 05:01 PM   #8
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

MONDAY NIGHT RAW
APRIL WEEK 1
Los Angeles,CA

~Clips from Wrestlemania 30 are shown before NEW! WWE Champion John Cena makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction like usual. He holds the title above his head before grabbing a Mic.~

John Cena: "Wow another Wrestlemania has come and gone and here I am the NEW! WWE Champion! (Mixed reaction) no no it's okay I took this away from that sellout Seth Rollins and the Authority. Last night we went through hell and I walked out with this (Holds title up) so everyone in the back knows me if you want SOME!! COME GET SOME!!!"

Cena plays to the crowd as the theme of The Authority hits and out walks the "Bosses" to a huge boo from the audience.

The Authority (Triple H, Stephanie, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, and Shawn Michaels) stand on the stage all with sour looks on their faces as John Cena taunts them with his title.

Triple H: "Feeling pretty good about yourself huh John? (Cena nods and smiles) Well don't get too comfortable holding that Championship because in a few weeks time at Extreme Rules you will defend that WWE Championship against Seth Rollins in an Extreme Rules Match. (Huge pop here) But tonight we want to teach you a lesson what happens when you disobey Authority so tonight you will face me and Seth Rollins in a Tag Team Match and your partner is Roman Reigns."

The Authority begins to walk down to the ring before Roman Reigns comes to the aid of John Cena from the crowd backing up the group.

TAG TEAM MATCH
The Brotherhood (Goldust and Stardust) VS American Alpha (Jason Jordan and Chad Gable)

Great Tag team match to kick off the night. AA was on point with double team manuevers keeping The Cosmic Duo off guard. Stardust hit a Crossroads on Gable but he kicked out at 2!. Goldust tried to interfere but Jordan sent him over the top rope crashing to the mat below. This left Stardust to fall victim to the Grand Amplitude.

WINNERS: American Alpha

Backstage Rene Young is side by side with Women's Champion Summer Rae who proudly holds the title over her shoulder to a pop from the Hollywood crowd.

Rene: "I'm with Women's Champion Summer Rae who in just a few minutes will be taking on Alicia Fox in a non title Defense. Summer what are your thoughts?

Summer Rae: "Rene last night when I won this Championship I forever etched my name in history. I now join other great Women who have held this Title. Great women like Chyna, Lita, Trish Stratus, the list goes on Rene. But now that I'm on top of the mountain right now I need to prove it. I need to prove to everyone including myself I belong here as Champion. That starts tonight when I face Alicia Fox."

She walks off as Rene watches her go.

NON TITLE MATCH
Summer Rae(c) VS Alicia Fox

Back and forth match here as Alicia took it to the Champion. At one point, Fox dropped Rae with a Leg Drop DDT and nearly got a 3 count before Rae got the shoulder up. Summer proved to be a fighting Champion before making Fox tap out to the Full Nelson to prove to the Women of the WWE why she is the Champ.

WINNER: Summer Rae

As Summer is given her Championship she extends her hand to Fox but Alicia ignores it and leaves the ring drawing boos from the crowd. Rae shows she's not intimidated as she holds her title high.

SPLIT SCREEN as Kevin Owens and Sami Zain make their way to the ring.

SINGLE MATCH
Kevin Owens VS Sami Zain

Pretty much a Squash Match here as Owens makes quick work of his longtime rival with a Pop up Powerbomb.

Winner: Kevin Owens

Backstage we see a Black SUV pull up in the parking garage. The Driver steps out and it's none other than Brock Lesnar. The passenger side opens up and it's Paul Heyman. Both men look very confident after breaking the streak last night at Wrestlemania.

We then see Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman enter the ring after a break. Heyman grabs the microphone as the fans boo loud. Brock Lesnar of course, stands there smiling.

Paul Heyman: "Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman. (Massive Boos) and this man beside me, my client, is The BEAST INCARNATE. The Conquerer of the Undertaker's Wrestlemania Streak. His name is Brrroooock LESNARRRR!. (More boos). For 21 Wrestlemania's no man has been able to do what Brrrrock Lesnar did. Not Shawn Michaels, Batista, Triple H, Kane, the list goes on. But my Client, the conquerer of the streak Brrrock Lesnar did the unthinkable last night. Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for your time and feast your eyes to the Beast Incarnate Brrrock Lesnar. "

Heyman drops the mic to a shower of boos as Brock Lesnar laughs.

TAG TEAM MATCH
The Bella Twins VS Team Bad and Blonde (Charlotte and Dana)

The young new team of Charlotte and Dana took it to the Bella's but the veterans had more experience. Charlotte fell to a Brie Bella's Facebuster and 3 seconds later lost.

Winners: The Bella Twins

As the Bella's were celebrating, Team Bad and Blonde attacks them. Charlotte and Dana stand over the Bellas with their hands high. A statement sent.

TAG TEAM MATCH
Triple H and Seth Rollins W/Stephanie McMahon VS John Cena(c) and Roman Reigns.

From the bell this was an all out War. Reigns after Hunter, Cena and Rollins locking up. Stephanie even got involved when she could distracting the Referee to allow her boys to get in some underhand tactics. The fight spilled out to the outside as Rollins and Reigns were battling it out Reigns got a Superman punch on the Game and Cena dropped him with an AA for the 3.

WINNERS: John Cena and Roman Reigns.

The Authority left lying tonight...

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »