Home

Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

This is a discussion on Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2017, 06:03 PM   #17
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

Yeah, I add videos in about all my Universe. My newest one I am only doing them for PPV's to add a bigger feel to it.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2017, 06:32 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

RAW

April Week 2

Shinsuke Nakamura makes his way down to the ring.
Nakamura : " Well last week I made my debut here on RAW and I walked out of the ring as the #1 Contender. But its just the beginning because in 3 weeks at Payback I am going to beat Brock Lesnar and become your new Universal Champion. "
Kevin Owens comes out to the ring.
KO : " Well your performance last week was impressive but here is the thing...you are not worthy of a title shot.....I AM....I am the longest reigning Universal Champion in history and I demand my Championship rematch that I never got. But I promise after I get my championship back maybe just maybe I will give you a shot at MY Universal title. "
Nakamura : " Allright I have no idea why you think you deserve a title shot after I pinned you last week but how about we go one on one with my #1 Contendership on the line. "
KO : "No no no....I am not going to face...." Booker T's music hits and he comes out.
Booker T : "Ok now listen Dog. Since Kevin Owens thinks he deserves a title shot and Shinsuke Nakamura is willing to put his #1 contendership on the line we are going to have the two of you go one on one for the #1 Contendership tonight. Now if you dig that sucka !!"

Charlotte V/S Dana Brooke

Charlotte looked dominant throughout the match. Dana Brooke managed to get some offenses though. At the end, Charlotte wins with the natural selection.

Winner : Charlotte

Charly Curaso : "Ladies and gentleman please welcome my guest at this time, the RAW Tag Team Champions, The Broken Hardys. So Matt and Jeff, last week you guys had an amazing week. First you won the RAW tag team titles on your very first night returning at the grandest event of them all and then went on to successfully defend it against Gallows and Anderson on RAW. What do you have to say about this?"
Matt : " Yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh.....last week Loke Gallos and Korl Anderson became obsolete and their tag title reign was DELETED at the hands of the Broken Hardys. And with that we completed our expedition for gold and going forward we are gonna successfully defend these titles match after match after match after match after match and destroy teams after teams after teams after teams after teams until we become the best tag team in all space and time"
Charly : " Jeff...." Matt : " Its Brother Nero." Charly : " Ok brother Nero what do you have to say on this."
Jeff : " Well I think my brother Matt got the point clear and thats all we had to say."
Enzo : "Ooo what do we have here"
Matt : "Who in the hell are you guys? "
Enzo : "Well my name is Enzo Amore and I am a Certified G and a bona fide stud and you can't teach that. And right here is Big Cass and he is 7 feet tall and you can't teach that. Wada boom realist guys in the room, how you doin'?
Matt : "Well we were doing just fine until you showed up....what do you creatures want? "
Big Cass : "Well we want that (pointing at the titles)
Cesaro (w/ Sheamus) : " We too."
Enzo : " Well what do we have here? "
Sheamus : "We are the next RAW Tag Team Champions, Fella"
Big Cass : " What makes you think you deserve a title shot ? "
Enzo : "Yaa you guys should know your place. Its at our back"
Cesaro : " Well look who is talking. You are nothing but a ***** who talks nonsense all the time because you know your 7 foot tall boyfriend is there to protect you. "

Enzo slaps Cesaro and a brawl breaks out.

Matt : "Brother Nero I think we should be get going"

Match #2 : Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson V/S The Golden Truth

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson starts assaulting R-Truth and continues to wear him down. R-Truth managed to counter one of the moves and give the hot tag to Goldust. Goldust on fire and immediately starts unloading on Luke Gallows and hits a bodyslam and goes for the pin but Karl Anderson breaks it up. R-Truth Comes for the save but gets thrown out of the ring. Gallows and Anderson hits the Magic Killer for the win

Winner : Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Andre The Giant Memorial battle royal winner The Big Show comes out to the ring.
Show : "8 nights ago at I became the only 2 time andre the giant......" Braun Strawman music hits and he comes out.
Braun : "Hey Big Show everyone here knows who deserved to win that trophy but I don't give a damn about that stupid trophy....The main thing here is that I am the better man here and that victory at Wrestlemania was just a fluke. You can never beat me in a real competition."
CryBaby :"Allright so how about we do it right here right now."
Braun Strowman drops the mic and stares at Big Show and leaves the ring before saying that he will do it in his terms.

Match # 3 : Darren Young w/ Bob Backland V/S Bo Dallas

This one was all Darren Young and he picks up the win.

Spoiler

Match # 4 : Sasha Banks and Bayley V/S Emma and Alicia Fox

Sasha Banks and Bayley makes quick work on Emma and Fox until Emma managed to take Bayley down. Emma and Fox continues to wear down Bayley until she managed to hit a Bayley to Belly on Alicia Fox and tag in Sasha. Sasha immediately unloads on both Alicia Fox and Emma and hits a Diving Double Knee drop on Alicia Fox and goes for the pin....but Emma breaks it up. Bayley comes in and hits a Bayley to Belly on Emma. Sasha Banks locks in the Bank Statement and Alicia has to tap out

Spoiler

Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring.
Chris :" Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to RAW is Jericho. Now 8 nights back at Wrestlemania I lost my US title to Kevin Owens but I promise you all that at PAYBACK I am taking back what's mine."
Kevin Owens makes his way to the ring.
KO : "Chris Jericho...now I am aware of the fact that you have rematch clause but the thing is at PAYBACK I will be facing Brock Lesnar for MY Universal title after I defeat Shinsuke Nakamura later tonight. And as a matter of fact if you want me you will have to go through this man....."
Spoiler

Match # 5 : Chris Jericho V/S Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe taking advantage of his striking abilities and immediately starts to wear down Chris Jericho. Jericho gets back in the match with a multiple kick variation and then hits the Double Axe Handle and hits a Full Nelson Facebuster and goes for the pin but Joe kicks out. Jericho with a Hirricanrana and sets up for the codebreaker but Joe counters that and continues to wear down Jericho. Joe goes for the Muscle Buster but Y2J counters that and hits the Codebreaker. Kevin Owens comes in and kicks Jericho in the face.

Spoiler

Spoiler

The New Day comes out to the ring.
Kofi :" All right so last week Rusev defeated me in this very ring but guess what.....you just got lucky last week....."
Big E :" You see Rusev...you ain't got what it takes to beat The New Day....do you know why?"
All 3 : "Why? Why? Why? Why?
Big E :" Because.....New Day Rocks New Day Rocks" [Hironationrockz chants breaks out :P ]
Rusev and Lana comes out to the ring.
Lana [Trying too hard to get a Russian accent] :" Now hold on...do you guys really think you can beat Rusev? Rusev can crush each and every one of you at a single time"
Big E :" Well...how about you take on our New Day member Xavier Woods right here right now?"
Rusev :" Ooh so it seems like Xavier Woods wants to get crushed by me. You know what? Lets do this"

Match # 6 : Rusev w/ Lana V/S Xavier Woods w/ Big E and Kofi

Another squash match for Rusev. Rusev gets the victory after locking in The Accolade

Winner : Rusev
Spoiler

Main Event : #1 Contender's Match : Shinsuke Nakamura V/S Kevin Owens

Nakamura with some mind games on owens. This gets Owens fraustrated and goes for the attack on Nakamura but Nakamura takes him down and starts taunting. At the end, Owens hits a kick to the face and goes for the Popup Power bomb but Nakamura counters it, rolls to the back and hits Owens with The Kinsasha and goes for the pin 1...2....3.....this one is over.

Spoiler

Brock Lesnar will address Nakamura next week.
Old 04-15-2017, 06:34 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Also, you might want to add a little more to things. When someone like Asuka debuted, maybe put in the entrance theme starting to play and add a little bit to them debuting. You can find all of their themes on wikipedia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I know Bard uses videos of things for his, but I believe what Wis is referring to is a saying something like "The Future" theme hits the speakers and out comes former NXT Women's Champion Asuka.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Yup I can do that
Old 04-15-2017, 10:09 AM   #20
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Good stuff man I like what you have going so far. Another suggestion for you though. The little uh quips you have in there like when you referred to someone as a crybaby (I'm assuming Big Show) I would get rid of that stuff, just cause it's not needed. I did like the (trying too hard to put on a Russian accent) thing for Lana though that was funny 😂 but keep it up man!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 04-15-2017, 11:59 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Good stuff man I like what you have going so far. Another suggestion for you though. The little uh quips you have in there like when you referred to someone as a crybaby (I'm assuming Big Show) I would get rid of that stuff, just cause it's not needed. I did like the (trying too hard to put on a Russian accent) thing for Lana though that was funny 😂 but keep it up man!

I also had Bray Wyatt speak like Broken Matt on last Smackdown in case you didn't notice....but yaa these small nonsense stuff makes the typing part less boring.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2017, 12:06 PM   #22
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hironationrockz
I also had Bray Wyatt speak like Broken Matt on last Smackdown in case you didn't notice....but yaa these small nonsense stuff makes the typing part less boring.
I saw that haha! Didn't think much of it because I thought maybe that was a jab at the Hardyz and his way of getting to them sorta.

Old 04-15-2017, 03:40 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
I saw that haha! Didn't think much of it because I thought maybe that was a jab at the Hardyz and his way of getting to them sorta.

Allright from now on i will put square brackets for anything out of context to avoid any confusion.

BTW its the first haha i saw from you in a long time
Old 04-15-2017, 09:21 PM   #24
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

You know me man, love my haha's and stuff! Sets me apart from the rest

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »