Home

Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

This is a discussion on Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2017, 11:22 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hironiverserockz WWE 2K17

SMACKDOWN
LIVE

April Week 3

AJ Styles is backstage when Shane O' McMahon comes to him.

Shane :"AJ, last week you attacked Luke Harper. So I have decided to put you in a match against him at Backlash."

AJ :"Wait, are you serious? Luke Harper? AJ Styles deserves a better opponent than Harper and you know it. I already beat him before."

Shane :"Yes you already beat him. So what's the problem with facing him again? Are you scared that if he beats you everyone will learn that your last victory was a fluke?"

AJ :"Scared?(laughs) Listen AJ Styles is not scared of anyone and since you put it that way, you will be responsible for what I am going to do to Luke Harper this Sunday."

Randy Orton makes his way to the ring while I took a bath, had my dinner and took a nap.

Randy Orton :"Last week Bray Wyatt challenged me for an Inferno match at Backlash. Now Bray you got what you wanted but let me tell you something, it is you who will be burned down to hell just like Sister Abigail and that stupid house. You think you are clever Bray? Well, I have always been the clever man. I fooled you Bray and I took away everything you had.....it hurts doesn't it Bray? Don't worry I will help you get rid of all your pain when I burn down your soul to the depths of hell this sunday."

Luke Harper's music hits and he comes out to the ring.

Harper :"Wow Randy. You are really really so cunning. You broke our family and then you destroyed our compound and you burned down the soul of Sister Abigail. But you need to know something, you cannot break the blood relation. And there is no way you can break the bond that the Wyatt Family shares."

Harper then superkicks Orton. Harper stands tall as we go to commercial.

Curt Hawkins is in the ring.

Curt Hawkins :"Last week Kalisto pulled up the biggest biggest upset of his career when he defeated me in this very ring. But this Sunday at the Backlash kick-off show, he will face the facts. And as for tonight I would love to send a message to him so I am calling out anyone to come out and Face The Facts."

Apollo Crews music hits and he comes out to the ring.

Match #1 : Curt Hawkins V/S Apollo Crews

Curt Hawkins immediately starts stomping Apollo Crews followed by a big kick to the face which sends Crews outside. Hawkins continues attacking Crews on the outside then brings him back to the ring and hits him with a neckbreaker and goes for the cover...1....2.....Crews kicks out. Hawkins calls for the Taste of Pain but Crews got out of it, pushed Hawkins and hits him with a jumping clothesline. Crews picks Hawkins up and hits him with a Gorilla Press Drop followed by a standing moonsault and goes for the cover...1...2....Hawkins kicks out at 2 and a half. Crews picks Hawkins up but Hawkins with a kick to the guts followed by a spinebuster. Hawkins picks Crews up for the Taste of Pain but Crews gets down and hits him with a Spin-out powerbomb for the win.

Spoiler

Breezango, The Ascension, Rhino and Heath Slather, and The American Alpha will compete in a Tag Team Turmoil to determine the #1 Contender, tonight.

Match #2 : Baron Corbin V/S Hideo Itami

An evenly matched contest. At the end, Corbin goes for the End Of Days when Dean Ambrose' music hits and he comes out to the stage allowing Hideo Itami to hit the Innovated GTS for the win.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Match #3 : Tag Team Turmoil

Quote:

Match #1 : The Ascension V/S Slather & Rhino

The Ascension dominated this one and hit the Fall of Men on Heath Slather for the win.

Winner : The Ascension

Match #2 : The Ascension V/S The American Alpha

The two teams went back and forth until AA managed to get the upperhand and set up for the Grand Amplitude but just then The Revival comes down to the ring which destracts AA allowing The Ascension to hit The Fall of Man for the win.

Winner : The Ascension

Match #3 : The Ascension V/S Breezango

The Ascension immediately starts assaulting the two of them. Tyler Breeze is the legal man and The Ascension continues to wear him down. The Ascension then goes for the Fall Of Man but Breeze dodges it and tags in Fandango. Fandango is on fire and hits a double kick on both of them. Fandango with a huge DDT on Viktor and goes for the pin but Konor breaks it. Tyler Breeze gets back in the ring and hits a Beauty Shot on Konor and then dives to the outside taking down Konor. In the ring Viktor goes for a Double Underhook Powerbomb but Fandango counters with a rollup pin for the win.

Spoiler
Spoiler

The Revival is walking backstage when Renne Young stops them.

Renne :"Guys I would like to ask you why you interfered in that match?"

Dash :"You are asking us why? Everyone here knows that we are better than The American Alpha but still they got an opportunity to compete in that match and not us? We are-"

The American Alpha attacks The Revival from behind. This leads to an all out brawl.

Match #4 :Naomi and Becky Lynch V/S Alexa Bliss and Mickie James

Naomi and Becky dominated most part of the match until Alexa caught hold of Naomi and the duo of Alexa and Mickie assaults Naomi and tries to completely wear her down. At the end, Mickie James goes for a spinning kick but Naomi dodges it and hits with a big kick to the face of Mickie James. Becky and Alexa are tagged in. Becky starts unloading on Alexa and hits her with the Bex-ploder and goes for the pin but Mickie James breaks it up. Naomi with a kick to the face of Mickie James which sends her outside the ring. Naomi with a suicide dive taking down Mickie James. Becky locks in the arm bar on Alexa Bliss but Bliss escapes it and drives Becky's head into the ring post and hits her with a Snap DDT for the win.

Spoiler

The Miz and Maryse makes their way to the ring.

The Miz :"There are a few things I would like to get off my chest.....I proved my worth when me and my lovely wife defeated the power couple at Wrestlemania....and they are nowhere to be seen since then. But what about us? We are not given any kind of opportunity since then.....we should be getting title matches but no....we are not even in the talks....why? well, the answer is simple...because Smackdown GM Daniel Bryan has some personal problems with me...he is jealous with me because I can wrestle...."

Daniel Bryan's music hits and he comes out to the stage.

Daniel :"Miz...Miz....you see I have nothing to be jealous of....I have won more world championships in my short career than you have in our whole career....and since you have talked about opportunities let me tell you something....Smackdown LIVE is the land of opportunities and this sunday at Backlash you will have the chance to prove yourself when you go one on one against a WWE Hall of Fame....Yes you guessed it right....at Backlash it's gonna be The MIZ V/S Kurt Angle.....Good Luck"

The MIZ doesn't look happy.

Main Event : Randy Orton V/S Luke Harper

This match has been back and forth right from the start. At the end, Orton hits a powerslam on Harper and hits him with a DDT off the second rope and calls for the RKO just then......

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by hironationrockz; 05-09-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2017, 11:37 AM   #42
Rookie

BACKLASH FULL CARD

Pre show : Curt Hawkins V/S Kalisto

Main Show :

1.The American Alpha V/S The Revival

2.Luke Harper V/S AJ Styles

3.Breezango V/S The Usos (C) - Smackdown Live Tag Team Championship

4.Kurt Angle V/S The MIZ

5.Dean Ambrose (C) V/S Baron Corbin - Street Fight for Intercontinental Championship

6.Naomi (C) V/S Alexa Bliss - Smackdown Live Women's Championship

7.Bray Wyatt V/S Randy Orton (C) - Inferno Match for WWE Championship
Old 05-09-2017, 11:48 AM   #43
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Very solid Smackdown! I am pretty ready for Backlash, it has been a great build so far. I am also enjoying you keeping Luke Harper in the mix of things.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Old 05-09-2017, 02:12 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Very solid Smackdown! I am pretty ready for Backlash, it has been a great build so far. I am also enjoying you keeping Luke Harper in the mix of things.

Harper is in the mix because I have nothing for AJ Styles xD but yaa I have something planned for Harper going forward

Glad to see you back.......you guys (you,reed,wis and smoove) were my inspiration for doing this stuff
Old 05-10-2017, 09:58 AM   #45
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Great SmackDown my dude! I'm also super excited for Backlash to see how things turn out! Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2017, 10:01 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Great SmackDown my dude! I'm also super excited for Backlash to see how things turn out! Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Thanks brother......Backlash should be up soon....I will probably do a preview today
Old 05-10-2017, 12:57 PM   #47
Rookie

BACKLASH
PREVIEW

PRE - SHOW :

Match #1 : Curt Hawkins V/S Kalisto

2 weeks ago on Smackdown LIVE, Kalisto answered an open challenge from Curt Hawkins and defeated him. Then last week on Smackdown LIVE Curt Hawkins made the announcement that he will face kalisto in the Backlash Pre-Show. Will Curt Hawkins be able to get his first Taste of Victory since returning to WWE?

MAIN SHOW

Match #1 : The American Alpha V/S The Revival

On the first Smackdown after Wrestlemania, The revival made their debut by attacking The American Alpha after they lost to The Usos in a Tag Team titles match. Next week the two teams competed in a match which ended in a chaos. Then last week The Revival cost The American Alpha in a #1 Contender's turmoil which led to a backstage brawl. Will The Revival be able to pick their first victory in their very first PPV on the main roster or will AA be able to stop their momentum?

Match #2 : Dean Ambrose(C) V/S Baron Corbin - Street Fight for Intercontinental Championship

This all started at Elimination Chamber when Dean Ambrose eliminated Baron Corbin with a rollup pin. Following that Baron Corbin continuassly attacked Dean Ambrose but at Wrestlemania Dean Ambrose was able to defeat Baron Corbin in an IC title match. But Corbin was not done there as he continued to go after Ambrose. This finally led to Ambrose challenging Corbin to an Street Fight with the IC title on the line. Will Corbin be able to pick up the win and become the new IC Champion or will Dean Ambrose be able to successfully retain his title?

Match #3 : Breezango V/S The Usos (C) - Smackdown LIVE tag team championship

Last week on Smackdown, Breezango won a tag team turmoil by defeating The Ascension to become the #1 Contenders. Will they be able to pull up the biggest upset of their career?

Match #4 : Luke Harper V/S AJ Styles

AJ Styles has been the face of Smackdown LIVE since the start of the brand split. But recently he has been pretty much unhappy with the way he has been booked. Two weeks ago he put out his fraustration on Harper after he asked him for a match which led to this match.

Match #5 : Kurt Angle V/S The Miz

2 nights after Wrestlemania on Smackdow LIVE Kurt Angle returned to the show after almost 12 years but he was interrupted by The MIZ who claims he is better than angle. This led to this match at Backlash made official by SD LIVE GM Daniel Bryan. Now, Angle has been out of action for a few months now. Will the ring rust play in the favour of The MIZ?

Match #6 : Naomi(C) V/S Alexa Bliss - SD LIVE Women's Championship

At Elimination Chamber, Naomi defeated Alexa Bliss to become the SD Women's Champion. But she had to relinquish the title due to injury immediately after which Alexa Bliss got back the title after defeating Becky Lynch. But Naomi returned in time to take part in a 6 Women's Match for the title and went on to win the title back. Will she be able to keep the title as she goes one on one with Alexa Bliss?

Match #7 : Bray Wyatt V/S Randy Orton (C) - Inferno Match for WWE Championship

It all started last year when Bray Wyatt started haunting Orton. At the end, Orton had no choice but to join the family. But it was later revealed that it was all a plan to screw the wyatts when Orton set fire to the house of the wyatts. Now Bray Wyatt is looking to burn down the soul of Randy Orton to the depths of hell in this inferno match . Who will be able to burn down his opponent to the depths of hell and bring the championship gold home?
Old 05-10-2017, 01:07 PM   #48
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

I am ready to see how this all plays out!

Got my predictions ready...

Curt Hawkins
The Revival
Baron Corbin
Breezango
AJ Styles
Kurt Angle
Alexa Bliss
Bray Wyatt

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »