Home

TNA 2K17 The New Era!

This is a discussion on TNA 2K17 The New Era! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2017, 09:34 PM   #17
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TNA 2K17 The New Era!

I love the addition of the google forms thing.

For a superstar I just picked a random one.

I personally dont like the Grand Championship and would rather see a TV one.

A Gut Check type thing would be interesting but with different rules.

I would like to see some fresh faces but also some big names that aren't signed elsewhere because I think you need some of those. It has to be well balanced though.

Personally I'm looking forward to everything you have going on.

I think merging GFW would allow for some other name guys to join the fed in all divisions.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 04-22-2017, 09:59 PM   #18
Rookie

ryan93wku's Arena

Impact Wrestling 4/20/17

Jeff Jarrett is out first for his big announcement

Jeff Jarrett: “Welcome everybody to a live edition of Impact! Now on to business. You will be seeing a lot of fresh faces and returning stars from our past. With all the new talent, I expect our roster to grow to numbers never before seen here on Impact. We just don’t want your favorite stars to get lost in the shuffle. So, Impact Wrestling will be partnering with Global Force Wrestling. Which means we will be having two shows or brands to offer our fans. We need two leaders to run those shows.”

Bruce Pritchard comes out and walks down to the ring

Bruce Pritchard: “Thank you Mr. Jarrett for allowing me to be the leader of the Impact brand. I’ve been handling things while you were away and I just can’t wait to determine our roster here.”

Jeff Jarrett: “Bruce you will be a leader but it will be for Global Force. The leader for Impact will be the man that helped revolutionize the Knockouts division before there was a revolution. He produced the greatest event in our history. The leader of the Impact brand will be Dutch Mantel!”

Dutch Mantel comes out in his scooter to the top of the ramp

Dutch Mantel: “Thank you Jeff. I look forward to examining the roster over the next few weeks leading into our draft. As well as recruiting talent to join me here on Impact. Since I will be running this show I want to make a match that will happen in 2 weeks. The Impact Grand Championship is one that I never was a fan of because the winner was not always determined in the ring but by judges. I think Moose is being held back by that Championship. So in two weeks that belt will be no more, but here is our main event. Lashley or James Storm going up against Moose in a match for the World Championship.”

Bruce Pritchard: “I think I’m going to have to one up you there Dutch. Cody decided he was going to bring out the Next Gen Championship with him next week he will defend it against a mystery opponent. In a match that is sure to be great.”

Match 1 – LAX (w/Homicide) vs. Reno Scum

Spoiler

Match 2 – Davey Richards (w/Angelina Love) vs. Grado

Spoiler

The BroMans reunite this week on Xplosion

Backstage Eli Drake and Tyrus confront Dutch Mantel

Eli Drake: “Last week we were cheated. They had no reason bringing back those washed-up wrestlers like Magnus and Matt Morgan to Impact.”

Dutch Mantel: “Drake and Tyrus if they were washed up then why did your team lose to them? You know what though we have an opening here and I’m going to make a match. Eli Drake and Tyrus versus Magnus and Matt Morgan in a tag team match.”

Match 3 – Allie vs. Sienna

Spoiler

Eddie Edwards update next week

Backstage with Braxton Sutter/Angelina Love/Dutch Mantel

Braxton Sutter: “Did you see Allie get cheated there? Back to back weeks. Last week I was attacked by this Kongo Kong guy. This week Allie gets attacked again.”

Dutch Mantel: “I know you want revenge and that’s why you have a match up next against Kongo Kong. If KM gets involved or any of the knockouts involved in this whole mess they will be suspended. Good luck out there.”

Match 4 - Kongo Kong vs. Braxton Sutter

Spoiler

Backstage with Dutch Mantel/Andrew Everett

Dutch Mantel: “First night on the job and people keep bothering me as I prepare for the draft. What is it you want Everett?”

Andrew Everett: “Shane Helms has been putting me through hoops to get a match for the X-Division Championship. I won the match last week and no title match. What gives?”

Dutch Mantel: “Trevor Lee will be in a match tonight against Garza Jr. Next week right here on Impact you will get your match. If I was you I would watch this next match to prepare.”

Match 5 – Trevor Lee (w/Shane Helms) vs. Garza Jr. (w/Laredo Kid)

Spoiler

Debuting Next Week

EC3 comes down to the ring

EC3: “I’m tired of getting treated like this. Last week I know that poll was rigged. You all keep chanting EC3 and I know you all casted your votes for me! I might have come up short against Lashley in the past but I know with just one more chance I can get it done. I’m owed that chance because over the last year I’ve carried this company. You all were there for that and you cheered me on as I won the Impact World Championship. I want to do that again. I’m putting everybody on notice because whether I stay on Impact or go to Global Force I will hold the top Championship.”

Match 6 – Eli Drake/Tyrus vs. Magnus/Matt Morgan

Spoiler

COMING SOON!

Cody comes down to the ring

Cody: “Next week I’m supposed to defend this Next Gen Championship against a random person. I want to call that man out right now. I can’t wait for next week let’s get this started.”

Moose comes down to the ring and Cody takes off running.

Moose: “Don’t worry Cody I’m not your opponent next week. I know you have a habit of calling out people when you know they can’t come out here to get you. I’m here and I’ll be here. Cody, I beat you once and I’ll do it again when you are man enough to step into the ring with me. Right now, I have more important things on my mind. Lashley and Storm. Whoever walks out Champion I look forward to facing you in two weeks. I don’t plan on walking out without the gold that night.”

Match 7 – Impact World Championship - Lashley © vs. James Storm

Spoiler
Old 04-22-2017, 10:03 PM   #19
Rookie

ryan93wku's Arena

Xplosion 4/22/17

Match 1 – KM vs. Caleb Konley

Spoiler

Knockouts Championship Match next week on Xplosion

Match 2 – ODB vs. Rebel

Spoiler

The Decay are in the back in a boiler room

Rosemary: “We must change to an even darker side to combat the LAX. They won’t be able to stop us again. Let’s show the world what Decay can do. This week The BroMans will fall. Next week I will take care of ODB.”

Match 3 – Mahabali Shera vs. Fallah Bahh

Spoiler

Match 4 – The BroMans vs Decay

Spoiler
Old 04-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #20
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good start man. I like how you kept it realistic to the real world to start and then bring in your own storylines.

I like the format and the quick results work for me. I'm more about the storylines that build up to it and anything storyline related personally (except for PPVs).

Dijak is a good addition. and can't wait to see who Cody defends his title against. I have a feeling it's going to be some no name person just to go along with his cocky attitude.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 04-23-2017, 06:48 PM   #21
Rookie

The Impact show was great and Xplosion was good too....And I don't quick results unless the match is expected to have many spots (like the Lashley V/S Storms match). So maybe describe the main event match or the match of the night (It don't have to be according to what happened in the actual game).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2017, 12:52 PM   #22
Rookie

ryan93wku's Arena

Impact Wrestling Weekly News 4-16 to 4-22
  • Reports are that Jeff Jarrett bought back into Impact to save his struggling promotion, Global Force Wrestling.
  • Impact doing a brand split with Global Force Wrestling is way to capitalize on the success of WWE's recent Brand Split last year.
  • Sources state that Donovan Dijak won't be the only big debut or return you see on Impact this week. Sharkboy is rumored to return and could be Cody's mystery opponent.
  • Out of all the stars brought in to Impact expect Fallah Bahh to get a huge push by the end of the year.
  • Impact does have interest in doing a Bellator style fight with Lashley no word on a rumored opponent but they do want someone known globally and in the wrestling world.
  • Sources say that 90% of the Global Force Wrestling roster have signed contract to join Impact. Chris Sabin is one of the few that decided to not make a return as well as Cliff Compton.
  • Slammiversary is still listed as the next Impact PPV. Brand specific events will start after that event. No word on if the draft will happen one week or spread out leading up to Slammiversary.
  • Jeff Jarrett is still planned to compete at Slammiversary. Many think the planned KM match could take place but officials aren't sold on it yet. Karen Jarrett will not be involved in the match or a match as previously speculated.
  • The decision to go with Dutch Mantel and Bruce Pritchard as General Managers is that they wanted well known faces to appear as authority figures. Josh Matthews was penciled in at one point but there are plans for him to become a manager in the future.
  • Simon Gotch, now known as Simon Grimm, is already making some plans for his post-WWE run. Impact Wrestling has reached out but no word on when or if he will sign once his 90 day no compete clause is up.
  • Jack Swagger's 90 day no compete clause is up on June 11th. In an interview this week, Swagger mentioned a future in MMA but also said he would love to work with Dutch Mantel again. That could only happen on Impact.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:22 PM   #23
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Love that Weekly News right there, very nice touch.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2017, 03:00 PM   #24
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Shark Boy as the mystery partner would be hilarious.

Love the news segments though.

Great start

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »