Home

Old 05-19-2017, 08:01 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLamm's WWE Universe

Liking it so far. Mojo winning the US Title was unexpected, I don't love it but it's nice to see you gave him something for winning the Battle Royal. Could be interesting when Ryder returns!!!

Kane as number 1 Contender is awesome, I love Kane.

I am also thinking of restarting my universe at this years wm. I just got so bored and all with the one I was doing.

Can't wait to see more.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:11 AM   #18
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Good NXT show.

Short but to the point.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 05-19-2017, 05:26 PM   #19
MVP

MLamm's Arena

OVR: 4

Welcome to Monday Night Raw! Tonight we hear from Roman Reigns, the man who retired The Undertaker at WrestleMania, as well as the return of Finn Balor as he takes on Bray Wyatt in tonight's main event!

The show opens as Roman Reigns makes his way to the ring. He is showered with boos from the crowd. He talks about how he retired The Undertaker at WM33, and if he could, he would do it again, and again, and again. He says that he is the king of the WWE Universe, and all that is left to do is to beat Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship. Finn Balor's music hits, and he reminds Reigns that he never received his rematch for the title that he never lost. Reigns replies that he should worry about Balor's match tonight rather than if he can keep up with the big boys of the WWE.

Match 1: Kalisto vs Noam Dar

Kalisto is performing for his second week in a row as he is making some noise in the Cruiserweight division. Noam Dar is no pushover though, and almost gets Kalisto to tap out to the Champagne Superkneebar. Kalisto manages to escape however, and hits the Salida Del Sol to get the victory.

Spoiler

Match 2: Golden Truth vs The Club

The Club look awfully strong as they make quick work of the Golden Truth, essentially squashing them. They hit the magic killer and it's a very short match.

Spoiler

Match 3: Rich Swann vs Austin Aries

Austin Aries lost to Neville for the Cruiserweight Championship at WrestleMania and now needs to prove why he deserves another title shot. He goes up against Rich Swann, who is a former CW Champion. Aries hits Swann with a huge Discus Fivearm. He then manages to lock in the Last Chancery, and Rich Swann has no choice but to tap.

Spoiler

Match 4: Apollo Crews vs Dean Ambrose (C)

As Dean makes his way to the ring, The Miz comes out of nowhere and attacks him! He hits Dean Ambrose in the back with a steel chair, and as Ambrose turns around, he gets hit across the head with another chair shot,
cutting him open. The Miz just grins as Dean Ambrose is left a bloody mess in the middle of the ring.

Spoiler

Main Event: Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor

Bray Wyatt is making his Raw debut tonight as Finn Balor makes his return. Both stars are looking to earn a chance to challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship.

This match is very good from the start, as it is Finn's speed and athleticism against Bray's power and strength. Bray is able to throw Finn around the mat, and hit a running swanton in the middle of the ring. Finn barely escapes Sister Abigail twice, including countering the second with a pele kick to the back of the head. This stuns Bray, which gives Finn just enough time to hit a running dropkick which sends Bray off the turnbuckle, sprawled on the mat.

Seeing his opportunity, Balor climbs to the top rope and hits the Coup de Grace, securing a victory to close out Monday Night Raw. Both men looked very good.

Spoiler

Old 05-22-2017, 03:03 AM   #20
MVP

MLamm's Arena

Welcome to SmackDown Live! Tonight we find a winner between Breezango and The Ascension after last week's draw. The winner of the match will take on the winner of American Alpha and The Shining Stars to figure out who will be the number 1 contender against The Usos at Backlash. Also tonight; US Champion Mojo Rawley takes on the WWE Champion's number 1 contender Kane in the Main Event.

Match 1: Becky Lynch vs Carmella

Becky Lynch is all offense in this match to open up SmackDown. Lynch is looking to improve her post WM record to 2-0 and get a title shot when given the opportunity. She flies around the ring, barely letting Carmella get to her feet. No submission is needed to pick up this victory, as she hits Carmella with an exploder suplex followed by a pumphandle side slam to get the easy 3 count.

Spoiler

Becky's music cuts short as Charlotte comes out. She shows video footage of last week's match with her foot on the rope. She says that at Backlash Becky Lynch will be her first victory on her road to starting another undefeated streak here on SDL.

Match 2: Breezango vs The Ascension

Last week these teams were double counted out although it looked like The Ascension had all of the momentum. The Ascension were more aware this time around as they barely let Tyler Breeze out of their corner of the ring. Konnor and Viktor took turns working Breeze, and did the same with Fandango. Breeze was tagged in again and looked to mount a comeback as he took Konnor off his feet and then knocked Viktor off of the apron with a superkick to the chest. This gave Konnor enough time to recover however as he caught Breeze walking right into a ddt. The Ascension would hit the Fall of Man on Breeze and get the pinfall as Viktor made Fandango unable to break up the pin.

Spoiler

Match 3: Tye Dillinger vs Sin Cara

The Perfect 10 looked to pick up momentum here as he took on Sin Cara. Last week he managed to beat Aiden English in singles competition. Sin Cara was able to get off a few high flying spots but Dillinger managed to meet Sin Cara on top of the turnbuckles and nail a huge superplex from the top rope. Dillinger would then set up and nail the Perfect 10, getting the pinfall. Aiden English would come out and stare down Dillinger after the match from the top of the ramp.

Spoiler

Match 4: American Alpha vs The Shining Stars

This was more of a squash match if anything as the AA were just much more in sync than The Shining Stars. Epico and Primo were barely able to stay on their feet as American Alpha systematically picked them apart. Gable and Jordan connected on the Grand Amplitude to secure their spot in the number 1 contender's match next week on SDL.

Spoiler

Main Event: Mojo Rawley vs Kane

US Champion Mojo Rawley received a huge pop as he made his way to the ring. Kane would receive mixed reactions as he made the entrance of his own. Mojo really tried to keep the pace up as he was full speed trying to wear down the big red machine. Kane almost connected on a chokeslam twice, but Mojo was able to fight out of it. Mojo would weaken one of Kane's knees and hit a big drop kick to bring the big man to the floor. He then got in a three point stance and awaited Kane to get to his feet.

Spoiler
Old 05-22-2017, 03:30 PM   #21
MVP

MLamm's Arena

Welcome to NXT! Tonight we see the leader of SANity, Eric Young, take on Andrade Cien Almas. We also see Ember Moon take on Nikki Cross as we still try to find a contender for Asuka's Women's Championship! Johnny Gargano will take on Scott Dawson in singles action, and will Drew McIntyre be able to keep his momentum going from last week? Find out now!

Match 1: Andrade Cien Almas vs Eric Young

Eric Young comes to the ring with the support of his SANity members, Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain. Dain has a match later tonight against Drew McIntyre.

Almas has a hard time trying to get any momentum going as it seems that a member of SAnitY is putting their hands on him. In fact, when the ref is distracted by Dain, Wolfe even gets into the ring and attacks Almas from behind!

Eric Young takes advantage of the work done by his counterparts, and climbs to the top ropes to hit his diving elbow drop. He isn't finished though, and hits Almas with the Youngblood to lock up his victory.

After the match, SAnitY stomps into Almas, leaving him laying in the ring.

Spoiler

Match 2: Nikki Cross vs Ember Moon

Another member of SAnitY is up next, this time against the rising superstar Ember Moon. Ember Moon proves to be too quick for Cross, always a step ahead the entire match. Moon brings Cross to her knees with a good kick to the abdomen, and then hits a ddt which gets a close 2 count. She then sets up and connects with Eclipse, getting the pinfall over the SAnitY member.

Spoiler

Match 3: Johnny Gargano vs Scott Dawson

A member of DIY and a member of the NXT Tag Champions, The Revival, take part in singles match tonight. Ideally DIY would be taking The Revival for the belts, but it won't happen tonight.

It's new school offense vs old school offense in a very impressive showing. Gargano keeps trying to lock in one of his submission moves after wearing Dawson down, but Dawson is able to slow the pace down with headlocks and holds that are equally tiring out Gargano.

Gargano is then distracted by a brawl outside of the ring involving teammate Tomasso Ciampa after he superkicks Revival partner Dash Wilder off of the apron, and is rolled up by Scott Dawson for a 3 count. Dawson manages to sneak one out thanks to Dash Wilder taking a big kick to the face.

Spoiler

Main Event: Killian Dain vs Drew McIntyre

Number 1 contender hopeful Drew McIntyre looks to really make a name for himself here with a win over a member of SAnitY. Although slimmer, Drew is no slouch in the strength department as he tries to go toe to toe with Dain. Dain becomes evidently more frustrated as Drew is able to keep up with him.

Dain catches McIntyre slipping and connects with a Belfast Bomb. Instead of going for the pin, Dain tries to teach Drew a lesson and sets up for the Coiste Bodhar, but McIntyre is barely able to slip out, and hits him with a weak Claymore. Both stars fall to the mat and lay there looking up at the ceiling.

Spoiler

Last edited by MLamm; 05-22-2017 at 03:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2017, 10:11 PM   #22
MVP

MLamm's Arena

Welcome to Monday Night Raw! Tonight features Women's singles as Emma takes on The Boss Sasha Banks! We have tag team action as the Raw Tag Team Champions the Hardy Boyz take on Cesaro and Sheamus! Plus, Seth Rollins returns tonight for the first time since defeating Triple H at WrestleMania!

The starts and Seth Rollins' music hits. Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring. He has a knee brace on and is on crutches once again. He is not in wrestling attire.

"Last night I became the Kingslayer. I beat Triple H, in the middle of the ring,
1, 2, 3. I won't lie, it took a lot out of me." Seth looks down at his knee."No worries, I will be back soon. In fact, I will be back at the end of the month, just in time for Extreme Rules."

"I didn't come out here to brag tonight and update the WWE Universe of my condition. In fact, I have unfinished business. We all know who had attacked me multiple times before my WrestleMania match against Hunter. And we all know that I never got even with him. That's right, I've talked to Vince McMahon himself, and at Extreme Rules, I will be taking on Samoa Joe in a last man standing match."

The crowd cheers but quickly turns to boos as Samoa Joe's music hits. He's nowhere to be found, as Rollins raises a crutch, ready to defend himself. Samoa Joe appears behind Rollins! He slowly walks toward Seth but Seth is able to defend himself with the crutches. Joe takes a step forward,
looks at Seth's knee, grins, and exits the ring.

Match 1: Curt Hawkins vs Kalisto

Kalisto is riding hot and if he wins tonight he will surely have a chance at the Cruiserweight Championship come Extreme Rules. Hawkins and Kalisto go at it from the start, and multiple times Hawkins tries to set up with an impaler DDT, formally known as the Laugh Riot, but Kalisto is able to wrangle out of it. Kalisto slides through his legs and goes off the ropes and hits a big drop kick. As Hawkins gets to his feet, Kalisto nails the Solida Del Sol! He gets the pinfall, 1, 2, 3.

Spoiler

Match 2: Emma vs Sasha Banks

Before the match can start, Alexa Bliss makes her way to the announcer's table and is the guest commentator.

As Emma makes her entrance with Banks waiting for her in the ring, she exchanges some words with Alexa Bliss. To really rub in her win over Bliss, she stands on top of the announcers table, as apart of her entrance. This infuriates Bliss and Bliss pulls Emma's legs out from under her, making Emma take a nasty bump with her head hitting the table. Bliss picks her up after kicking her a few times and drags her down to the ring, rolling her into the middle of the ring, demanding for the ref to ring the bell to start the match. The referee unwillingly obliges, and a confused Sasha Banks covers Emma for the easiest pinfall of her career.

Spoiler

Before his match, Austin Aries interrupts a conversation between Kurt Angle and Stephanie backstage. He demands a rematch against Neville at Extreme Rules for the Cruiserweight Championship. Kurt says that as impressive as Aries was at WrestleMania, he lost, and Kalisto is making noise to prove that he deserves the next title shot. Trying to calm Aries down, Stephanie says that if AA can win tonight, he will take on Kalisto next week for a number 1 contender's match. Kurt agrees that this is the fair thing to do. Satisfied, Aries heads to the ramp to start his match.

Match 3: Austin Aries vs Brian Kendrick

Austin Aries wastes no time as he is ruthless. He absolutely unloads on Kendrick, hitting both the Brainbuster as well as the Discus Fivearm. He then locks in the Last Chancery as Kendrick taps out. It looks like Aries is sending a message to Kalisto, Neville, and the rest of the cruiserweights backstage.

Spoiler

Main Event: Cesaro & Sheamus vs The Hardy Boyz (C)

Matt and Cesaro start the match in tonight's main event. The crowd chants delete as Matt and Cesaro exchange blows. Cesaro is able to make a tag to Sheamus, who nearly takes Matt's head off with a big boot.

Matt is able to crawl to Jeff, who comes in fired up. He knocks Sheamus into the corner, and then knocks Cesaro off of the apron. The Hardys then connect on Poetry in Motion, but Cesaro is able to get into the ring to break up the count just in time.

Later in the match, Cesaro swings Matt Hardy and just before he gets to swing number ten, Jeff manages to jump over Matt and dropkicks Cesaro, knocking him clean off his feet. Jeff then gets to the top rope and hits the Swanton Bomb! Matt is able to get to his feet, shakes off the dizziness, and hits Cesaro with the Twist of Fate. Jeff gets to Sheamus before he can break up the count, and this one is over.

Spoiler
Old 05-23-2017, 02:08 AM   #23
MVP

MLamm's Arena

Welcome to Smackdown Live! Tonight is the last show before BackLash, this Sunday on the WWE Network! Tonight, AJ Styles, who hasn't been seen since losing his number 1 contender's bout will address the WWE Universe! Plus, American Alpha go up against The Ascension to find out who will face the Uso's for the Tag Team Gold this Sunday. The Perfect 10 Tye Dillinger, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton, and more!

AJ Style's song plays and he enters the ring. He grabs a mic and looks very pissed off.

"You know, I've been so embarrassed losing to that washed up Kane that I haven't even been able to show my face around here. I sat at home for weeks, asking how did I lose that match? What did I do wrong? I lost sleep at night! And you know what? Then I realized something. I didn't do anything wrong! In fact, I didn't even lose that match! It was that no good LOSER Sami Zayn! He broke up my pin after hitting the Styles Clash, and then distracted me as I was blindsided by Kane! You put me in a match with Kane 10 times and 10 times I pin him flat on his back. I've got a bone to pick with Sami Zayn. And no, it won't be tonight. In fact, it'll be this Sunday. That's right, little Vince JR has approved it, and I will be teaching that punk Sami Zayn a very valuable lesson this Sunday.... Don't mess with the phenomenal one!"

Match 1: American Alpha vs The Ascension | Number 1 Contender's Match

These two tag teams face off as the winner will face the Usos this Sunday for the Tag Team Championship. The Ascension have some momentum as they beat Breezango last week, and should have won the previous week if not for a mental lapse of judgement. Meanwhile, American Alpha look like a well-oiled machine here as they tear apart The Ascension. Gable and Jordan take turns suplexing Konnor and Viktor all over the mat. Their match finishes the same way American Alpha's match finished last week; with the Grand Amplitude.

Spoiler

Natalya vs Charlotte

Charlotte made a bold claim last week as she challenged Becky Lynch to a match for this Sunday at BackLash. She says that she will start her undefeated pay-per-view streak on SDL this Sunday, and Becky will be her first victim.

Charlotte and Natalya work eachother back and fourth as each look to submit one another. Charlotte's athletic ability really helps her as she works Natalyas legs, which helps her prevent Natalya from turning her over into the sharp shooter. A moonsault followed by the Figure 8 secures Charlotte a much needed victory.

Spoiler

Match 3: Aiden English vs Tye Dillinger

These two faced off against eachother two weeks ago with Tye coming out on top. Aiden is still looking to make his splash into the singles division, and he now has a chip on his shoulder. Both guys look good as they exchange blows, including a big superkick from Dillinger, one which Aiden was barely able to kick out of.

Later in the match, Aiden English manages to flip over Dillinger as Dillinger was setting up for a big powerbomb, and English connects on the Whirling Dervish for the 3 count.

Spoiler

Match 4: Jinder Mahal vs Sami Zayn

Sami Zayn looks to make a statement tonight after hearing the news of his match vs AJ Styles this weekend at BackLash. Zayn shows off an impressive display of offense as Jinder tries to work Zayn's upper body and neck area. Zayn is about to set up for the Helluva Kick, but Jinder throws the ref in front of the way! Zayn then hits an exploder suplex.

Spoiler

Main Event: Randy Orton vs Erick Rowan

This is a tune-up match for the WWE Champion Randy Orton as he faces an opponent who is bigger than him, Erick Rowan. Randy Orton puts on an absolute clinic against Rowan. After he hits an apron DDT on Rowan, the lights go out, and Kane's music plays! Pyrotechnics go off on the ramp, and Orton is awaiting Kane to come out, but he never does. The lights go on and Rowan looks to attack Randy from behind as he pushes him off the ropes, but Orton hits the RKO out of nowhere! He pins Rowan for the victory.

As he pins Rowan and his music plays, the lights go out again. This time the pyro goes off on the apron of the ring! Still no sign of Kane, the show ends with Randy Orton holding the belt in the ring, looking around as the pyro goes off around him.

Spoiler
Old 05-23-2017, 03:25 AM   #24
MVP

MLamm's Arena

Fake iPhone Text Generator iOS

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »