Old 05-30-2017, 05:17 PM   #33
MVP

MLamm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLamm's WWE Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Great PPV, man!

Glad to see Owens win back the US Championship...Mojo can go to the unemployment line now.

The tag team match was solid, and liked the outcome.

AJ Styles and Sami Zayn stole the show, and boy did they ever do it in style.

The main event was predictable to me, Kane doesn't belong, but neither does Orton.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's the KO Show once again!

Styles and Zayn was VERY good to watch even with it being a CPU vs CPU match. I'm glad I was able to build this feud off of the triple threat match for the number 1 contender's spot. This way, they aren't entering the title scene to feud with Orton too early, and can actually put on entertaining matches with eachother.

Also I know that Kane and Orton seemed predictable, but like my previous post with Meltzer Kane will be off-screen for a while and it kind of keeps Orton's title run going longer without having to feed him an up and comer or a big headlining guy, at a ppv like backlash.

Post legend-killer Orton is a bit stale for me as well, but it was the cards I was dealt
Old 06-08-2017, 07:57 AM   #34
MVP

MLamm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLamm's WWE Universe

The show opens with Shane McMahon in the middle of the ring. He thanks the fans for the great PPV last weekend. He says that Randy Orton defeated Kane, and now there needs to be a new #1 Contender. He announces that a 6 Man Battle Royal will Main Event next week to determine the new number 1 contender.

Match 1: Aiden English vs Sin Cara

Aiden English attacks Sin Cara and squashes him rather quickly with a leaping leg drop. He then hits the Directorís Cut. After the match while he is still in the ring. Tye Dillinger runs out and attacks him! He hasnít forgotten how English snuck a victory out at BackLash.

Spoiler

Match 2: Breezango vs Colon brothers

Rematch from BackLash. Breezango once again has the advantage, as they did during the pay-per-view preshow match. Both teams looking to prove something in the tag division, this match is all Breezango. Fandango is able to connect with the Falcon Arrow on Primo, and this one is over.

Spoiler

Match 3: Charlotte vs Carmella

This previous Sunday Charlotte defeated Becky Lynch at BackLash. This time she takes on Carmella, another face in the Womanís Division. Carmella tries to attack Charlotte before the bell rings and it looks like she has the advantage. Charlotte recovers however, and hits a big moonsault off the top rope. This is enough to put Carmella away as Charlotte picks up another victory.

Spoiler

Match 4: Dolph Ziggler vs Mojo Rawley

This winner of this match will enter in the battle royal next week to determine who is the number 1 contender to wrestle for Randy Ortonís WWE Heavyweight Championship. Mojo takes Dolph and throws him out of the ring as soon as the match starts. Dolph comes back in and Mojo throws him out on the other side! This infuriates Dolph as Mojo grabs him for a spinebuster.

Dolph is able to get an advantage though and counters Mojoís spear with a superkick. He sets up and hits Mojo with the ZigZag. Dolph gets the pin.

Spoiler

Main Event: AJ Styles vs Luke Harper

Itís the main event and both of these guys will participate in the battle royal next week. Styles and Harper put on a good match, as both guys take turns showing off their skill sets. Harper goes for the discus clothesline and Styles reverses it with a pele kick to the back of the head. He waits for Harper to get up so he can nail the Styles Clash.

Just then, Sami Zaynís music hits! AJ Styles turns around, waiting for Zayn to come out. Zayn never shows however, and Styles turns around and walks right into a huge Discus clothesline that almost takes his head off! Luke Harper gets the pinfall.

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »