Home

FIFA Career of Manager Mr. Hinkleyyy (FIFA 17 Career Mode)

This is a discussion on FIFA Career of Manager Mr. Hinkleyyy (FIFA 17 Career Mode) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2017, 12:10 PM   #1
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA Career of Manager Mr. Hinkleyyy (FIFA 17 Career Mode)

Managing Career of Mr. Hinkleyyy
In this career mode, I’ll be taking my manager and his mission to conquer the world with different teams. My mission will first start in England Premier League as Burnley FC has appointed new manager Mr. Hinkleyyy and will be giving the task to finish better than the team did in the 2016/17 season only finishing in 16th place two spots and 6 points above relegation. Hinkleyy will be coming into this Burnley team with a new philosophy then ex-manager Sean Dyche. Hinkleyyy has managed college and recently was manager of NASL team Fort Lauderdale Strikers. After a few seasons, there he was able to impress the Burnley heads and be appointed manager of the team. Hinkleyy being born in the USA and has shown interest in bringing in American born talent and to send scouts there to look at some young players.

Club History
Burnley 2017-18 Season

Trophies/Awards
Spoiler

Burnley 2018-19 Season

Trophies/Awards
Spoiler

All Time Trophy/Award History
Spoiler

Side Note: I have gone ahead and did some of the most rumored and confirmed transfers for the 2017-18 season. The list is the following:
Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 07-08-2017 at 06:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2017, 01:12 PM   #2
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Re: FIFA Career of Manager Mr. Hinkleyyy (FIFA 17 Career Mode)

Summary
For the pre-season tournament we have drawn RB Leipzig, Sampdoria and Montepellier HSC. Three teams who will allow us to have good competition and still try to find out how this team will work under the new manager. In our first group stage game we take on Sampdoria and we take a 3-1 win with goals from Defour and 2 from Boyd. After getting 3 points from the first game we take on Montpellier in the second game we draw 2-2 as we get goals from Defour and Boyd who both have scored in the 2 games. In the final game of the Group Stage we take on RB Leipzig who sit on the bottom of the group. Burnley grab a 3-1 win in the game with goals from Ward, Ulvestad and Gray to top the group and will take on Frankfurt in the Semi’s. In the game we dominate possession and grab a 2-1 win with goals from Arfield and Lowton but Lowton would receive an injury and be taken off. After the game we get a report from our doctors stating Lowton will be out 8 weeks with a Broken Collarbone. Though we would go onto the finals of the Cup to take on Sampdoria but we wouldn’t be able to get the result in our favor as we’d fall 3-1 with only a late goal from Gray.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 06-20-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:40 PM   #3
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Burnley Shortlist

Center Defensive Midfielder- Assane Diousse- Empoli
A Kante type player who stands at 5’9 and weighs in at 150. The young 18 year old has strong tackling abilities and Empoli has stated that they are willing to accept a bid in the range of around $7 million.

Left Winger- Amin Younes- Ajax
A good looking prospect who has impressed many at Ajax. The 22 year old German has stated he wants out of Ajax and Hinkleyy has stated he wants to bring him in. Ajax has told Burnley they will need to pay a fee of around $20 million to bring in Younes.

Centerback- Jairo Riedewald- Ajax
Another Ajax player Hinkleyy has on his shortlist stands at 6’0 and can slide onto the left side of defense and even sit in the midfield. The 19 year old has a release fee of $7 million.

Left back- Daley Sinkgraven- Ajax
Yet another Ajax player has Hinkleyy has shown huge interest in players from the team. The 21 year old left back. The 5’10 lefty has the skills needed to play in the Premier League and Burnely may be the place for him.

Centerback- Daniel Ayala- Middlesbrough
Recently relegated Center back Ayala may be on the move as Hinkleyy has shown interest in the Spanish international. Middlesbrough has stated a fee of around $4.7M may pursue the team to let their big 6'3 center back leave the team.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 06-19-2017, 02:04 PM   #4
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Burnley have announced the signing of 4 players and 3 coming from Ajax.

A New Midfield Stopper
Spoiler

A Steal from Ajax
Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 06-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #5
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Squad
Goal Keepers
1- Tom Heaton (Captain)
17- Paul Robinson
29- Nick Pope

Defenders
2- Mathew Lowton
3- Daley Sinkgraven
4- Jairo Reidewald
5- Michael Keane (Co-Captain)
6- Ben Mee
23- Stephen Ward
24- Daniel Lafferty
26- James Tarkowski
27- Tendayi Darikwa
31- Tom Anderson
33- Kevin Long

Midfielders
8- Dean Marney
11- Aiden O'Neill
12- Robbie Brady
13- Jeff Hendrick
16- Steven Defour
20- Fredrik Ulvestad
21 George Boyd
25- Johann Berg Gudmundsson
28- Michael Kightly
37- Scott Artfield
41- Assane Diousse
48- Bradley Jackson
52- Freddy Yao

Forwards
7- Andre Gray
9- Sam Vokes
10- Ashley Barnes
14- Chris Long
15- Lukas Jutkiewicz
22- Rouwen Hennings
32- Dan Agyei
34- Amin Younes
44- Jimmy Dunne
49- Arlen Birch
51- Jamie Thomas
55- Harry Limb
59- Khius Metz

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2017, 03:32 PM   #6
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

I look forward to following this career. Looks like you are off to a very strong start with the transfer moves. Good luck!
Old 06-20-2017, 12:03 AM   #7
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

5 Game Recap

Premier League Game 1: Home vs Swansea City
In Hinkleyyy’s first career Premier League game as a manager he will set us his team in a 5-2-3/ 3-4-3 formation. As well as Riedewald, Younes and Sinkgraven will all be making their debut with all starting on the left side of the field. As well as Diousse is staring on the bench for the game. After an even first half Burnley would break through in the 59’ after a goal from Steven Defour. After being subbed on RB Darikwa would be forced off with an injury in the 80’. In the 90’ sub Agyei would grab a goal to secure the teams win. After the game, we’d get news that Darikwa would be out 4 weeks with a sprained ankle.
Final: 2-0 Burnley- 59’ Defour, 90’ Aygei
Spoiler

Premier League Game 2: Home (2nd) vs Liverpool (11th)
Our toughest game yet we will be putting out our best lineup to face Liverpool as we look to get points from this game. Liverpool in this game with an strong squad with Iker Casillas in goal and Danny Ings up top as well as rumored Burnley target Kieran Stewart at right center midfield. Burnley would get a surprise breakthrough in the 29’ with a goal from Gray to put Burnley in the lead 1-0. Gray would strike again in the 56’ after a pass from Boyd puts him in onto an open net. In the 58’ Diousse would make his debut coming on for Defour. And in the 90’ Gray would seal the game completely and get his hattrick to finish the game.
Final: 3-0 Burnley- 29’ 56’, 90’ Gray
Spoiler

Premier League Game 3: Away (1st) vs Chelsea (2nd)
Chelsea put up a strong side as the only changes are Acosta starts for Kante and Miazga comes in for David Luiz as Nathan Ake slides into the middle. While Burnley load their team with the best they have. After a great save from Heaton, Riedewald would give a penalty up after Costa would go for the rebound. Hazard would step up and go right but Heaton would match the shot and save it. The game would go to the half scoreless but with Chelsea with the chunk of possession. The game would get its first goal after beautiful play from Burnley and Gray would slot it in the 58’. In the 69’ Boyd would get into a scramble to stupidly dive in into the back of Marcos Alonso and get set off putting Burnley down to 10. In the 90’ Matic would have the ball pop out to him and he’d have a shot but it would hit bar down and the goal line decision would show it wasn’t a goal and the whistle would blow. Burnley would steal another 3 points from ones of the top dogs of the league.
Final: 1-0 Burnley- 58' Gray
Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 06-20-2017, 10:11 AM   #8
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Burnley Transfers
In:
$16M- LW Amin Younes from Ajax
$7M- LB Daley Sinkgraven from Ajax
$6M + Alex Whitemore- Jairo Riedewald from Ajax
$6M- CDM Assane Diousse from Empoli
$700K + Rouwen Hennings- RB Kelvin Amian Adou from Toulouse FC

Out:
$6M- ST Ashley Barnes to West Brom
$5M- CM Ashley Westwood to ASNL
$160K- GK Conor Mitchell to Derby City
Season Loan- CB Taofiq Olomowewe to Luton Town
Season Loan- RB Luke Hendrie to Coventry City
Season Loan- CM Robbie Leitch to Gillingham
CB Alex Whitemore
ST Rouwen Hennings

Summary

In Hinkleyyy's first transfer window he brought into some very good young talent. He brought it Sinkgraven and Riedewald to join up with Keane, Mee and Lowton to give Burnley a very strong defense. He also brought in German winger Amin Younes from Ajax to give the team another wing option. Hinkleyyy also brought in CDM Assane Diousse a central midfielder who can hold down the teams midfield for years to come. Finally a transfer that wasn't talked about much but was the signing of right back Kelvin Amian Adou from French side Toulouse FC. The team also had 3 player leave on a season loan as well as sold ST Ashley Barnes, CM Ashely Westwood and reserve GK Conor Mitchell

Top 20 Premier League Transfers
Spoiler

Top 10 Transfer
Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »