Home

Reed's WWE2k18 Universe: The Re-Write

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE2k18 Universe: The Re-Write within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2017, 11:33 PM   #33
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE2k18 Universe: The Re-Write

Lita and Trish are a great choice and damn some shocking results on the first episode.

Fox over Moon, did not see that coming.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-01-2017, 12:08 AM   #34
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Lita and Trish are a great choice and damn some shocking results on the first episode.

Fox over Moon, did not see that coming.
Man trust me I was shocked by that one too!! And honestly I was kinda glad it happened, gives me a potential story line down the road! Foxy was a former Diva's Champion after all haha! And yeah Lita and Trish were the ones i had in mind from the jump.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-02-2017, 02:40 PM   #35
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Seattle,WA
April Week 2

Welcome to Monday Night Raw everyone! After an explosive week one we move on to week two and tonight is going to be a good one! Strap in and get ready Raw is getting started!

The show opens up and we see Braun Strowman walking around backstage in a frenzy. He's looking for Goldberg and finding everyone else but the man himself. After leaving a trail of bodies behind him he yells “Goldberg you and me tonight! Come on out old man!” Security and Triple H come in to stop Braun. Braun walks away before anyone can get to him.

Match 1: Roman Reigns vs. Rich Swann
Roman sends Rich hard into the corner and he bounces right back into Reigns' arms as he tries a belly to belly but Swann reverses it with a hip toss and gets an elbow drop from the middle rope. Roman tries a suplex but Rich blocks and gets a suplex of his own. He tries a drop kick but Reigns moves out of the way and gets a Samoan Drop. Big powerslam now as Roman sends Swann off the ropes. Cover here but Swann is out at two. Headbutt now by Reigns then a neckbreaker. DDT from Swann then a drop kick after sending Roman off the ropes. Roman stops the offense poking Swann in the eye then getting a belly to belly. Swann rolls to the apron then Roman pushes him to the floor outside. He tosses him into the barricade then back into the ring and lights him up with a Superman Punch! Trying to put Swann away here's the cover but this time Swann's out at two! Now Roman lets out his signature yell calling for the end....Rich turns around right into a Spear!
Spoiler

We cut backstage to see Renee Young along with Tye Dillinger....
Renee: Tye congrats on your win last week in the triple threat match. It seems to have gotten you some attention from the WWE Universe and the locker room. Tell me, how are you handling it?
Tye: Renee I'm doing the best I can with all that. It's just important right now that I focus on doing my thing and always being a ten.
Goldust saunters his way into view now....
Goldust: Lucky ten, that's what you are kid.
Tye stares at Goldust as he saunters away in his weird way.

Match 2: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Jinder Mahal
Jinder goes right after Nakamura with a neckbreaker. Shinsuuke gets an arm drag, then a jawbreaker and a STO. Mahal takes Nak down to a knee then gets a few knees to the face. Another jawbreaker by Shinsuke then a backbreaker over the knee. An elbow to the top of the head then a German from Shinsuke. He slams Jinder's head into the turnbuckle ten times. Now Jinder slips over the shoulders of Shinsuke and gets a reverse DDT. Reversal by Shinsuke as he goes over the shoulders of Jinder and gets a reverse DDT of his own and a kick to the back. He picks up Mahal and connects with the Inverted Powerslam! He's in the drivers seat now as he sets up for it.......Kinsasha is blocked as Mahal catches the kick and plants Nak with the Kallaus!! Cover here but Nakamura survives kicking out at two!!
Mahal stays on Nakamura by locking the arm behind his body but Shinsuke fights out with elbows. Back body drop by Shinsuke then another Inverted Powerslam! Knee drop across the neck by Nakamura now. He signals for the end.....KINSHASAAAAAAAAA! JINDER KICKS OUT AT TWO WHAT?? Now he locks in a Camel Clutch and Shinsuke taps!!
Spoiler

Backstage we see Braun Strowman still on his rampage looking for Goldberg. He barges into the locker room and asks anybody if they've seen him. When no one answers quick enough he attacks them tossing them into lockers and all around the floor then leaves the scene.

Match 3 Tag Team: The Realest Guys vs. The Bar
Enzo and Cass get attacked from behind by The Bar on the ramp! The two beat down Enzo and Cass sending them into the steel steps and ring post. They then take the stairs and hit the tag champs with them! The ref throws the match out!
Spoiler

The scene cuts to the parking lot and we see Goldberg walking into the arena! The Universal Champion is here! He gets informed by a security guard that Braun Strowman is looking for him. Goldberg just nods and says “Seems like I'm popular, good.” He'll find me sooner or later.

Match 4: Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
Kevin gets a German suplex to Sami then wrenches the neck. Kevin goes to kick at Zayn but he moves out of the way and gets the inverted suplex and a kick to the back, then a few punches to the face and a DDT. Kevin grabs Sami by the neck and tosses him into the corner. He tries a kick but Sami catches and takes Owens down and applies a single leg boston crab. Owens fights out and picks up Sami in a fireman's carry then slams him into the turnbuckle then Zayn falls to the mat. An arm wrench by Sami and Kevin rolls outside clutching his arm. Sami follows and pays for it with a clothesline then gets sent back into the ring and Kevin gets the gutbuster/senton combo. Whip into the corner by KO as he gets a Cannonball to Zayn! Kevin pulls Sami up for the Pop-Up Powerbomb but Zayn catches the kick! Kevin gets the enziguri and rolls Sami up but Zayn kicks out at two! An uppercut now by Zayn and a backbreaker. We now see Sami is bleeding from the enziguri shot and has begun to move slower. Sami wraps his legs around the neck of KO but Owens slips out and surprises Sami with a Pop-Up Powerbomb!
Spoiler

Goldberg's music hits the speakers and out comes the Universal Champion!
Goldberg: So I've been informed that Braun Strowman has been looking for me? Well.....here I am! Now what are you going to do?
Strowman's music hits and he comes running down to the ring to begin attacking Goldberg! Before the two can come to blows we hear an angry voice from the back and it's Triple H making his way to the stage.
Triple H: No! No! NO! If you two want to fight you'll do it the proper way! Get a referee down there!

Main Event: Goldberg vs. Braun Strowman
Bell rings and the two come to blows trading punches and Goldberg takes Braun down locking his arms around the neck. Braun fights up and sends Goldberg into the corner, then tosses him across the ring. Now Strowman gets the Yokosuka Cutter! No cover as Strowman looks for his Powerslam but Goldberg avoids it and gets a back suplex! Goldberg picks Strowman up and sends him off the ropes, he tosses Braun up in the air and gets a Spear!! Cover, Braun's out at two! Now Braun's up and gets a clothesline to Bill. Goldberg responds setting Strowman on the top rope and gets an arm drag! Cover again and Braun's out at two. Pumphandle fallaway slam by Goldberg then he slams Strowman's face into the mat. Now he sends Braun off the ropes and tries a belly to belly off the rebound but Braun rakes the eyes and gets elbows. Goldberg responds with elbows of his own then lifts up Braun.....Jackhammer!!
Spoiler

Goldberg gets a big win tonight and momentum in this great match! The show goes off the air with Goldberg celebrating! Good night everyone!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2017, 12:52 PM   #36
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Green Bay,WI
April Week 2

Welcome everyone to SmackDown! It was an exciting first week of action on the blue brand and tonight is the go home show to Vengeance! What kind of things will we see happen? SmackDown is coming up!

The music of Randy Orton hits and he is greeted by loud cheers from the fans as he makes his way to the ring. He made a big impact last week with an RKO to AJ Styles out of nowhere after Styles' match. Tonight he makes his in ring debut!

Match 1: Randy Orton vs. Neville
They lock up and Neville pushes Randy back to the corner and the ref has to break the hold. Neville gets a frankenstiner then an elbow to the top of Orton's head and a stomp to the arm. Now Neville rushes Orton but Randy gets a Thez Press and lays in punches. He pulls Neville up for a back body drop. Now again the Viper pulls him up but Neville gets away with an uppercut then a quick DDT and a side suplex. Neville springboards and gets a moonsault into a pin. Randy's out at two. Neville sends Randy to the corner and on the top rope. Superplex from the top rope! Cover again, Orton's out at two! Neville's on fire here as he gets a basement drop kick followed by a snap DDT. Now Randy fights back and gets an uppercut then quick clotheslines and a powerslam! Apron DDT by Orton! Randy gets cut at the legs by Neville as he quickly climbs up top looking to finish it, he flies off and gets the Red Arrow!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Backstage we see Daniel Bryan in his office when The Miz comes in.
Daniel: Oh, yes Miz how can I help you?
Miz: Don't you take that condescending tone with me Daniel. I know you saw what happened last week in my match. TJP got lucky because Bray Wyatt was out there distracting me! He can't do that to me!
Daniel: I saw what happened. I saw you lose fair and square to TJP. What do you want me to do?
Miz: Give me Wyatt at Vengeance this Sunday. For the WWE Heavyweight Championship. People around here including you have not respected me for years. I have single handedly carried this show with the Intercontinental Championship! Now I deserve the shot!
Daniel: Tell you what, this is the land of opportunity, so I'll discuss it with Shane and we'll get back to you by the end of the night.
Miz: Good. Make the right choice Bryan.
Miz mockingly does the Yes Chant before leaving the office.

Match 2: New Day (Xavier & Kofi) vs. The Ascension
Xavier and Viktor start as Viktor gets a backbreaker. They now lock up and Woods sends Viktor off the ropes. He tries an arm drag but it's blocked and Viktor gets the hip toss instead. Now Xavier gets himself going with a jawbreaker then a twisting DDT. He sends Viktor to his corner and tags Kofi in who comes off the top rope with an ax handle to the arm. Now Kofi flies from the apron with a springboard senton. Viktor rolls and tags in Konnor who greets Kofi with a powerbomb then a running STO. He slams the arm of Kofi into the mat as Xavier is calling for a tag. A deadlift powerbomb here by Konnor. Kingston gets a neckbreaker then a suplex. He begins his claps and connects with Trouble in Paradise!! Cover here but Konnor survives kicking out at two after a distraction of the ref by Viktor. Now Kofi sends Konnor to his corner but Konnor gets a fireman's carry. Konnor tries a punch to Kofi's back but Kofi dodges and tosses the big man shoulder first into the turnbuckle! Tag to Woods as he gets an ax handle to the arm of Konnor. Konnor now rolls and gets the tag to Viktor who runs and gets a knee to Xavier's chest and Woods is slow to get up, when he does Viktor plants him with a huge STO! Viktor is looking for the Tiger Bomb now but Woods blocks it and avoids danger! Viktor gets sent into the New Day corner...Midnight Hour!!
Spoiler

Match 3: Baron Corbin vs. Apollo Crews
Big powerslam by Baron then Crews cuts him at the legs and tries a suplex. Baron hooks the leg and sends Apollo off the ropes and tries a boot but Crews catches it and takes Corbin to the floor. Apollo with a springboard senton then a drop kick after whipping Baron off the ropes. Cover by Crews but Corbin gets the shoulder up at one. Arm drag by Corbin then a backbreaker as Crews rolls to the outside. Baron takes this time to taunt to the crowd with his back turned to Crews. Crews comes back in and tries a clothesline from behind but Baron ducks and connects with Deep Six off the rebound! Now the End of Days!
Spoiler

Match 4: Bray Wyatt vs. Mark Henry
Mark gets a punch to Bray but Bray responds with a few of his own and now the brawl is on as the two trade punches back and forth! Wyatt rolls out of the ring to catch his breath. It looks like he's had enough as he jaws at Henry from the outside. Now The Miz appears from behind Wyatt and tosses him back inside the ring. Now Miz escapes up the ramp to the back as Henry tries going after Wyatt a second time but Wyatt rolls out of the ring, grabs his WWE Heavyweight Title and laughs as the ref counts to 10!
Spoiler

Main Event: The Shield vs. The Usos
As Dean and Seth are making their way in from opposite sides of the crown Jey attacks Seth on one side and Jimmy attacks Dean from the other side! Seemingly coming from the crowd! They get them over to the bottom of the ramp by the steel steps. Dean and Seth fight back now but the Usos get the upper hand again as Jey rolls Dean into the ring and the match gets underway!
Powerbomb by Dean then he gets rolling with the lunatic style. Clotheslines and a DDT cap it off . Jawbreaker from Ambrose then he sends Jey into their corner. Tag made to Seth as Dean rolls Jey into a school boy, then picks him up as Seth flies off the top turnbuckle with a rolling clothesline! Rollins now with a School Boy Superkick! Jimmy gets tagged in as Jey was falling down and Dean gets the tag so he's in! Perfect-plex by Ambrose into the cover, Jimmy's shoulder is up at two. Knee lift by Ambrose now a fireman's carry from both men trying to get something going here counter for counter. Russian Leg Sweep by Jimmy and Dean reaches his hand out to make the tag to Seth! Seth comes in on a roll with rapid clotheslines and a dropkick. He finishes the sequence with a buckle bomb to Jimmy! He pulls Jimmy up and connects with the Ripcord Knee Strike! Jey can't break up the pin in time as he's just a second too slow!!
Spoiler

Old 11-08-2017, 02:16 PM   #37
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

April Week 2
Orlando,FL

Match 1 Tag Team: TM-61 vs. Undisputed Era (Fish & O'Reilly)
Fish and O'Reilly connect with the Waterwheel Neckbreaker on Shane Thorne to get the victory. After the match Bobby and Kyle make their claim to become the next NXT Tag Team Champions once The Authors of Pain and Sanity are done tearing each other apart.

Promo: Aliyah comes out and brags about how she pulled off the upset last week beating Kairi Sane and qualifying for the NXT Women's Championship match at Takeover. She says that it doesn't matter who the other three women are it will be her walking out new NXT Women's Champion.

Match 2 NXT Women's Championship Qualifier: Bianca Belair vs. Lacey Evans
In an amazing match Lacey Evans picks up the W hitting the Dudebuster and secures her spot in the Fatal-4-Way match. The two shake hands after the match and Bianca raises Lacey's hand then lets her have the moment.

Match 3: Hideo Itami vs. Roderick Strong
Roderick Strong gets the win thanks to a distraction of Itami by No Way Jose. Jose came out and starting dancing on the ramp and it helped Strong be victorious as he turned Hideo around to hit the End of Heartache.

Match 4: Sanity (Young & Wolfe) vs. The Authors of Pain
Akam and Rezar hit The Last Chapter on both Young and Wolfe. Akam pins Wolfe to get the win. Paul Ellering says that this is but the first page in the “Redemption” chapter for Akam and Rezar.

Main Event: Bobby Roode vs. Kassius Ohno
Bobby Roode wins by DQ. The referee was knocked out and Roode grabbed the NXT Championship. Kassius took it away and the ref gets up in time to see Roode quickly fall to the ground. Roode leaves the ring area laughing and says “that was GLORIOUS”

Old 11-10-2017, 07:20 PM   #38
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great set of shows man. Finally got caught up.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-10-2017, 07:42 PM   #39
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great set of shows man. Finally got caught up.
Thanks man!! I'm sure you saw my post in the Universe mode thread so it'll be a bit before my next show goes up

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old 11-14-2017, 01:47 PM   #40
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

April Week 2
Atlantic City,NJ

The opening all purple pyro goes off and welcome to Women of Wrestling! The music of Lita hits and out she comes followed by Trish Stratus as they make their way to the ring!

Lita: Atlantic City how's everyone tonight? We have a great show for you all tonight are you ready?
Trish: Yes Lita tonight is a big night but before you tell them about it let me say a quick thing about last week. So TNT won their tag match last week and because of that they have secured their spot in our Women's Tag Team Title match at Mayhem in two weeks. Congrats ladies and get some rest!
Lita: Thank you Trish now onto tonight. We'll have two tag team matches and the winner of those will face off next week to determine who goes to Mayhem to face TNT! We will also have two more spots in the Fatal-4-Way for our Women's Intercontinental Championship match determined tonight! Now the first tag match starts.....right now!!
The crowd goes crazy as The Bella Twins make their way to the ring!

Match 1 Tag Team Tournament: The Bella Twins vs. The Valentine Sisters
Nikki and Chloe start this out and Chloe gets first move with a back breaker/neck breaker combo. Chloe goes to the middle rope and gets a big tornado DDT! She picks up Nikki and sets her on the ropes, going for a clothesline but Nikki ducks and Chloe crashes to the outside mat hard! Tag to Brie who goes after Chloe outside and gets a face buster on the ramp then heads back to the ring and tags Nikki back in. The ref is at the count of nine before Chloe gathers herself and makes it back to the ring. Now Chloe grabs Nikki's hair and tries dragging her towards the corner but Nikki is able to elbow out. Chloe doesn't let it get to her though getting a fireman's carry. Now she whips her into the corner and tags in Raine for the first time. Aided Body splash as Raine gets in. Now she pulls the arm of Nikki back then stomps on her hand! Raine's got a smile on her face while doing so! Nikki fights up and gets a drop kick creating space then a snap DDT. Ta to Brie who tries punching Raine but she ducks and picks up Brie for a suplex. Brie however avoids it by going over the shoulder and getting a reverse DDT.
Off the ropes goes Brie and she gets a shining wizard. She tries the Yes Kicks shades of Daniel Bryan but Raine blocks the kick and wags her finger in Brie's face, Brie however counters into a Northern Lights suplex and tags Nikki back in!
Punch by Nikki is blocked and Raine rakes the eyes of Nikki then picks her up into her signature Fireman's Carry Side Slam! Just like that The Valentine Sisters are in control! Raine picks up Nikki, tosses her into the corner and tags in Chloe. They connect with a Wheelbarrow Codebreaker they call Starcrusher!
Spoiler

We see Bayley standing back stage with Renee Young....
Renee: Bayley tonight you will face Naomi in a singles match. As we get closer to Mayhem what's the game plan for tonight?
Bayley: It'll be great to face Naomi tonight. It's a chance to scout first hand and get some useful information. She was the SmackDown Women's Champion for a reason, just like I was the Raw Women's Champion for a reason. We're both at the top of our game and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Match 2 Women's Intercontinental Championship Qualifier: Carmella vs. Dana Brooke
Dana sends Carmella off the ropes and sends her up and over her shoulders back hitting the mat. Arm drag by Carmella as Dana tries to pick her up. Now Carmella grounds Brooke and gets punches to her head. Dana fights back getting a stalling suplex to connect. She shows that power she has by doing a squat before slamming Carmella. Now she grabs Carmella by the hair and slams her to the mat head first. Handstand knee drop from Brooke then she picks up Carmella for a suplex but this time Carmella hooks the leg and gets a suplex of her own. A DDT follows that up then she applies a crossface. Dana fights out and gets another suplex. Now Dana to the corner takes some time to admire her work. She tries picking Carmella up but Carmella gets a jawbreaker! She sends Brooke into the corner and Dana slumps down, Bronco Buster by Carmella! Cover now, Dana gets the shoulder up at two! Now Carmella waits on Dana to get up and she locks in the Code of Silence! Dana taps! Dana taps out!!
Spoiler

We see a vignette now and we see a white mask flash a few times across the screen. The third time this happens we see a woman pull the mask to the side of her face and she's smiling. “Asuka Coming Soon” is shown on the screen. The Empress of Tomorrow and longest reigning NXT Women's Champion is on her way!

Back to the ring now the lights go out and flames appear on the mini tron. Now a voice comes over the speakers....
Voice: Darkness.....has risen!
We now see three ladies appear at the ramp, two wearing white face paint with designs on them and the one in the middle is not wearing face paint. She has a mic in her hand....
Trinity: My name is Trinity, and these are my followers. You may call them Pandora and Empira. We....are The Dark Rising! And we will bring damnation to WWE!

The Iconic Duo of Peyton Royce and Billie Kay make their way to the ring, reluctantly after seeing these three come to the ring. More NXT talent has made it's way to the main roster!

Match 3 Tag Team Tournament: The Dark Rising vs. The Iconic Duo
Empira and Billie start out and they circle each other for a bit but Empira charges and plants Billie with a big Uranage! Billie gets a back breaker then works over the neck of Empira. Tag to Peyton who laughs at Empira but gets met with a back breaker then gets her head slammed into the mat. Now a powerbomb by Empira. She tries a kick to the face but it's blocked by Peyton. Peyton tags in Bille and they get a double Russian Leg Sweep. Now Empira trips up Billie and tags in Pandora for the first time. Few punches by Pandora then Billie with a few of her own and a suplex. Another suplex from Billie. She tries a kick but Pandora catches it and turns it into an atomic drop. Pandora tries a DDT but Billie turns it around and shoves Pandora away. Billie gets caught by a dragon screw leg whip from Pandora then she tags Empira back in again.
A stomp to the arm by Empira then she snake eyes Billie to the top turnbuckle. Kay fights back and sends Empira to the corner and tags Royce back in but she's met with a fireman's carry to Royce then a big powerbomb! Now Empira hits her signature Shoulder Switch Powerslam! Impressive! Trinity tells Empira to put them away. She whips Royce into the corner and tags in Pandora! The two hit their tag finisher which is a running knee/superkick combo they call Total Darkness!
Spoiler

We head backstage again and we see Alicia Fox standing by with Renee Young....
Renee: Alicia congrats on winning your match last week and earning your spot in the Fatal-4-Way Ladder match at Mayhem.
Alicia: Thank you Renee! I'm so happy to be in that match! Ember sorry but this is grown folks time. A kid like you had no business being in that big a match. I'm a former Diva's Champion and soon, you'll call me Women's Intercontinental Champion!

Match 4: Bayley vs. Naomi
The two shake hands before the bell rings. Sit-out jawbreaker by Naomi then a twisting neck breaker by Bayley. Now a snapmare by Bayley then she goes to the middle rope and tries an elbow drop. Naomi moves out of the way! She runs off the ropes and gets an enziguri then covers Bayley but a kick out at one. Now Naomi looking to high risk as she flies off the middle rope and gets the hurricanrana! Jawbreaker by Bayley then a drop kick. Suplex here by Bayley but Naomi gets a leg whip and dances afterward She sends Naomi into the corner then gets her Split Legged Moonsault! Cover by Naomi, Bayley survives kicking out at two! Naomi now applies Feel the Glow and is looking to make Bayley tap but she fights her way out!
Bayley gets out of a suplex attempt and gets a quick take down. Now Bayley to the top rope....Diving Elbow Drop but again Naomi moves out of the way!!! She quickly goes for the cover and picks up the win!!
Spoiler

Main Event Women's Intercontinental Championship Qualifier: Mickie James vs. ???
Mickie James makes her way out to the ring and then the lights go out. We hear laughter then three screams each louder than the last and we see a short woman appear at the ramp. It's Nikki Cross! Looks like another NXT call up here has a big chance!

They lock up and Nikki sends Mickie off the ropes and tries an arm drag but Mickie blocks, and gets the arm drag and follows it up with a Russian Leg Sweep. Mickie sends Cross off the ropes and this time Cross gets a Thez Press. She heads to the middle rope and tries a drop kick but James blocks it cutting Cross out of the sky. Nikki gets back up and slams James' head back into the mat. Back elbow by Mickie then a flapjack. Stump puller by James as she heads up to the middle rope. Elbow drop misses as Nikki rolls out of harms way. Slam of the arm by Cross then Mickie gets a swinging neck breaker. Cover by James, but Cross gets the shoulder up at one. Now a big neck breaker by Cross and then she sends Mickie chin first off the rope. Punch by Nikki is blocked and turned into a hurricanrana by James. Nikki answers back with a huge Samoan Driver into the pin! Kick out at two by James! Now a knee to the face by Nikki and a big German suplex! Now Cross is setting up for it as Mickie is slow to get up, Mickie ducks under the Fisherman Neckbreaker and turns it into a fireman's carry! James now with three rapid knees into a reverse DDT. Mickie is looking to end it now....Mick-DT!!
Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »