Home

Reed's WWE2k18 Universe: The Re-Write

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE2k18 Universe: The Re-Write within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2017, 10:42 PM   #49
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE2k18 Universe: The Re-Write

Portland,OR
April Week 3

The show starts and we hear the music of Samoa Joe. He comes down the ramp and looks to be furious about something. He angrily grabs a mic and begins to speak.
Joe: Two weeks ago I was robbed of MY chance at the WWE Universal Championship! Now someone is going to pay for that! I don't care who it is. John Cena, Finn, Shinsuke! One of you is going to wish you NEVER crossed Samoa Joe!
“One of a Kind” hits the speakers and RVD comes to the ramp!
RVD: I may not be any of those guys, but if you want a fight I can give you one.
RVD makes his way down the ramp and here we go!

Match 1: Samoa Joe vs. RVD
RVD gets a suplex to Joe. Joe comes back with an arm drag then a huge Uranage. Death valley by Joe then a fireman's carry. He sends Dam off the ropes and tries a belly to belly, but it's blocked and RVD gets punches to stop the assault. Kick to the gut then a DDT from Rob. He sends Joe off the ropes and gets an enziguri then a standing moonsault. RVD bounces around and does his RVD taunt. Joe makes him pay by shoving him through the middle rope to the floor outside! Joe gets a death valley driver out here then tosses Rob into the steel steps. Back in the ring we go as RVD sends Joe into the corner and gets a Split Legged Moonsault!! You know what comes after this, Five Star Frog Splash!! Cover here but Joe gets the shoulder up at two!!
Back in the corner again as RVD sets Joe on the top rope but Joe gets an elbow that backs Rob up and stuns him. Joe jumps off and gets a leg press. Now he sends RVD into the corner and gets the CCS Enziguri! Joe goes for the cover but Dam kicks out at two! Big german suplex here by Joe then he calls for the end but as he tries locking in the Coquina Clutch, Rob gets enough elbows to the face that Joe has to back off! Now another Split Legged Moonsault here by RVD followed by another Five Star Frog Splash!
Spoiler

We now cut to a director's chair. Goldust is sitting in it with his music playing.
Goldust: “You've got to ask yourself one question? Do I feel lucky punk? Well do ya”? Dirty Harry 1971. Tye Dillinger I told you last week that you got lucky in the triple threat match two weeks ago. I still stand by that fact. I've been around here for a long time and I've seen many people come through here with stars in their eyes. They were quickly snuffed out. Just like I'm going to do to you kid. You are no match for.......Gooooldust.

Now Enzo and Big Cass make their way down to the ring....
Enzo: My name is Enzo Amore and I am a Certified G and a bonafide stud and you can't teach that! And this right here, this is Big Cass and he's seven foot tall and you can't teach that! Bada boom, realest champs in the room how you doin'?
Cass: Last week those two clowns Sheamus and Cesaro attacked us from behind before our match! Well tonight we won't let that happ-
Enzo and Cass get attacked again from behind by Sheamus and Cesaro for the second week in a row! This time they get thrown in the ring after the ambush and the match gets started!

Match 2 Tag Team: The Realest Guys vs. The Bar
Enzo and Cesaro get things going as Enzo blocks a punch and gets a snapmare on Cesaro. Cesaro crawls and gets the tag to Sheamus and the Celtic Warrior gets double fisted clotheslines to Amore then lifts him up for a powerbomb! Enzo is slumped in the corner as Cesaro goes to kick at him, he does but Enzo catches the kick and shoves Sheamus away. Tag to Cass who gets quick punches then a belly to back suplex to Sheamus. Now stomps to the back and a fist drop then a slam of the arm. Cass grabs Sheamus and gets a back breaker now. Cover but Sheamus kicks out at one. Whip into the corner from Cass and tag is made to Amore and the two get a double team clothesline. Enzo now goes up top looking for the leg drop but Sheamus gets up and sees it in time to cut the little guy out of the sky! Now White Noise here by Sheamus! Cover and Enzo just barely kicks out at two! Sheamus slams Amore's head into the mat then goes to the corner and begins pounding his chest. Brouge Kick that almost takes Enzo's head off! Cover here but Cass saves this match!
He's rewarded with a tag and goes right to work sending Sheamus off the ropes and getting two knees to the gut, then a russian leg sweep. Hot tag to Cesaro and Amore! Amore gets clocked by a European Uppercut then a double knee drop to the face of Enzo! Cesaro locks in the sharpshooter and Enzo has no choice but to tap out as Cass was out on the floor!
Spoiler

Backstage we see Braun Stowman standing by with Renee Young....
Renee: Braun last week you went on a rampage looking for Goldberg, then when you finally faced him in the ring, you lost the match. Has that got you worried as we get closer to your Universal Title match with him?
Braun: Renee I don't get worried. If anyone should be worried it's Goldberg. I left a trail of bodies behind me last week, that should be a sign to Goldberg of what I can do. And while I lost last week that does not concern me either. The only thing that matters to me is taking the Universal Title away from Goldberg and putting him away....for good!

Match 3: Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
Big gutbuster by Owens then a senton. Kevin goes up top and tries a senton but Zayn blocks and cuts Kevin out from the sky. Suplex here by Sami then a hard kick to the lower back. Now Zayn whips Owens off the ropes and gets an enziguri. Kick to the gut then an underhook suplex followed by a tilt a whirl side slam by Owens. He sends Sami into the ropes and sets him up in the tree of woe then digs his boot into Zayn's face and talks a bit of smack while doing so. He chokes Sami now and jaws at the fans “this is your guy” he says. He picks Sami up and whips him into the corner again. A kick to the chest causes Sami to slump in the corner to the bottom. Kevin goes for the Cannonball but Zayn moves out of the way! No one home! Sami grabs Kevin and bounces him off the ropes and gets a suplex! Now a Blue Thunder Bomb by Sami! He picks Owens up and sends him to the corner and Sami gets a Tornado DDT twisting through the turnbuckle! ow the fight is on outside as Sami gets a crossface to Owens. Kevin gets a big suplex as the ref reaches the count of seven. Rolling Sami back into the ring Kevin gets a Pumphandle Neckbreaker! Owens picks Sami up, sends him off the ropes and hits the Pop-Up Powerbomb! What a win for KO!
Spoiler

Match 4: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. John Cena
This match doesn't even get going as Braun Strowman comes out and ruins it! Running Powerslams to both Cena and Nakamura!
No contest

Braun: Goldberg....I'm not finished with you! Get out here let's go!
Goldberg comes to the ramp smiling. Then rushes the ring! Braun slides out to meet him and drives Goldberg back first into the apron!

Main Event: Goldberg vs. Braun Strowman
Braun tosses Bill across the ring then gets a big chop to the top of the dome. Powerbomb by Strowman then he sends Goldberg off the ropes and gets a big boot to the face. Now Goldberg gets a powerbomb of his own! Pin attempt here, kick out at one from Braun. Now a bulldog here by Braun and a few stomps to Goldberg's back. Strowman waits and when Bill gets up he drills him into the mat with a spinebuster! Now a Reverse Chokeslam by Braun! He let's out a loud roar as he gets the Running Powerslam! Goldberg's able to kick out at two! Just like last week he stays in this one! Another powerbomb by Goldberg again another pin attempt but again Braun's out at one. Kick to the chest by Goldberg then a fallaway pumphandle slam from the veteran! Few punches to the back of Strowman then he turns around into a Spear from Goldberg! Jackhammer follows it up! Cover by Goldberg but Braun kicks out! Another Jackhammer! This one puts him away!
Spoiler

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-22-2017, 11:30 PM   #50
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Wow, Goldberg seems to have Braun's number.

Tough loss for Joe.

Big win for Owens and nice win for The Bar.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-23-2017, 12:03 AM   #51
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah it's going to be real interesting on the go home show seeing what happens because as you said Goldberg's got the upper hand right now. What did you think of the Cena-Nakamura thing? I didn't like the idea of them facing off just yet or on TV for that matter so I did what I did there haha! Plus I think if things work out it's setting up for later on.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2017, 03:34 AM   #52
Rookie

A very nice show there. I would rate it 4 very nices out of 5

Goldberg and Braun going 2-0 before the title match is gotta be a Not Very Nice (thats my version of DOWN) though.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:16 AM   #53
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hironationrockz
A very nice show there. I would rate it 4 very nices out of 5

Goldberg and Braun going 2-0 before the title match is gotta be a Not Very Nice (thats my version of DOWN) though.
Yeah Goldberg going 2-0 on Braun has to be a shock for some people myself included!

Old 11-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #54
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Yeah it's going to be real interesting on the go home show seeing what happens because as you said Goldberg's got the upper hand right now. What did you think of the Cena-Nakamura thing? I didn't like the idea of them facing off just yet or on TV for that matter so I did what I did there haha! Plus I think if things work out it's setting up for later on.

It was interesting. Just Braun being Braun. A bit surprising that he could come in and just do that to those two though.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-23-2017, 12:45 PM   #55
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
It was interesting. Just Braun being Braun. A bit surprising that he could come in and just do that to those two though.
Yeah looking back I probably should have wrote in a bit more of a double team before the big move from Braun. But, Happy Thanksgiving man! I'll try and get an episode up on Saturday for everyone!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2017, 01:46 PM   #56
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Sacramento,CA
April Week 3

The music of AJ Styles hits and out he comes looking fairly confident after his win over Randy Orton this past Sunday at Vengeance. He gets set for the first match of the night.

Match 1: AJ Styles vs. Kalisto
AJ offers a handshake to Kalisto, but as Kalisto goes for it Styles pulls his hand away and runs it through his hair. Bell rings and Styles gets a suplex to Kalisto then a chop followed by a DDT. Fireman's carry by Kalisto then he sends AJ off the ropes and gets a huge kick to the face. Styles gets a big powerbomb then his Fisherman's Carry Neckbreaker! Now he heads to the apron and connects with the Phenomenal Forearm! This one's over!
Spoiler

Now Bray Wyatt makes his way to the ring flanked by Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. Wyatt gets in the ring as Harper and Rowan stay on the outside....
Bray: Man oh man Miz. You did it. You did what everyone thought you couldn't do, beat me. But you have done yourself a disservice. You have angered me! You have taken what is rightfully mine and I am going to get it back! Now Miz, come on out here and face me and put your new found glory to the test man!
Miz makes his way out and down to the ring. The WWE Championship around his waist.
Miz: Listen up Bray, I hear everything you say but your words always seem to fall flat. Take Sunday night for example.
Bray: Oh my words ring hollow to you Miz is that it? What makes you think you have the right to speak to me that way? You seriously believe that you're on my level?
Miz: I do. Matter of fact I am above you Bray and you know why? Because now that I have this I have been doing more things with my life than you could ever dream!
Bray: Ah yes your “movies” well Miz I hate to tell you this but those are fake. You may play the hero in those but out here. You are nothing. You are just a pawn in my little game and I will show you exactly what I mean....in time.
Bray rolls out of the ring and up the ramp. His arms out and being followed by Harper and Rowan.

Match 2: Apollo Crews vs. Dolph Ziggler
Before the match begins Baron Corbin makes his way down to the ring. He walks around Apollo's side of the ring and just looks at him before taking a seat by the commentary table.
The match begins and Crews gets a neck breaker to Ziggler then a stalling suplex showing off his power. Now Dolph gets a neck breaker of his own then a quick DDT. Punches from Ziggler then a DDT. He goes to the middle rope and gets a drop kick then covers Apollo but he kicks out at one. Now Ziggler gets a back suplex and a headlock with a hand stand. Snake eyes by Dolph then he puts Apollo on the top rope face facing the crowd. Back superplex from Dolph! Crews fights back into it with an uppercut then he whips Dolph into the corner. Now Baron gets involved and begins jawing with Crews. Crews goes outside to get in his face. Now Dolph comes from behind and clubs him in the back! Baron is loving it as he claps and begins walking back up the ramp.

Ziggler gets a suplex on the outside. Apollo powerbombs Dolph on the apron then tosses him back into the steel steps. Crews gets back into the ring and waits on Dolph. Dolph gets up and runs into the ring looking for a famhouser but is caught by a powerbomb from Apollo! Now a big enziguri by Apollo! Triple powerbomb by Crews as he sets up for the finish! Gorilla Press right into the moonsault! Crews gets the W despite Corbin getting involved!!
Spoiler

We head to the back and see TJP standing alongside Renee Young....
Renee: TJ you have been on a roll here lately. This has gotten people talking. What's next for you?
TJP: Well my goal is to continue climbing the ladder and eventually get myself in a position to challenge for the Intercontinental Championship.
Just then we see Neville walk into frame...
Neville: You? Challenge for the Intercontinental Championship? Don't make me laugh. You couldn't even beat me when I was Crusierweight Champion. The Cruiserweight division may be no more, but don't forget that I'm still the King of the Crusierwights!
Neville walks away as TJP looks at Renee then walks the opposite way.

Match 3: Neville vs. Sin Cara
They lock up and Neville gets a big suplex. Sin Cara responds with an underhook suplex then a DDT. Springboard senton from the apron by Cara then he locks his legs around the head of Neville and gets in a few punches to the head. He goes to the middle rope and flies off for a cross body but Neville moves out of the way! Stomps now to Cara then some chops and a springboard moonsault by Neville! Big facebuster here by Neville then he locks in the Rings of Saturn!! Cara taps!!
Spoiler

The Shield make their way to the ring with the SmackDown Tag Team Championships over their shoulders and they are greeted by loud cheers from the crowd.
Seth: I said on Sunday that we would do it and we did it baby! The Shield are your NEW SmackDown Tag Team Champions!
Dean: That's right Seth and if this doesn't prove how strong our bond is now I don't know what will! It feels good to be holding these with you again! And I was checking the WWE Power Rankings, we're numbers one and two hell yeah!
Now they get cut off as The Usos come out and walk down the ramp as they talk...
Jey: Oh look at this Us, this is real cute.
Jimmy: These two parading around being all happy for themselves. When we all know what happened last time!
Jey: You boys better get ready because we're coming for you and those titles! We want them back!
In unison: Welcome, to the Uso Penitentiary!

Main Event: The Usos vs. The Shield
Jey and Dean start up and Jey gets a back suplex. Dean gets a neck breaker then some punches to the head of Jey. Dean now goes to the middle rope but Jimmy comes over and shoves him off right on top of Jey! The ref goes to count as the shoulders are down but Jey gets a kick out at one. Dean pulls Jey up and gets a short arm clothesline. Jey gets a jaw breaker then a shoulder tackle as he tosses Dean outside. Now the fight is on outside as Dean tosses Jey into the steel steps and the ref eventually reaches the count of seven before Dean rolls Jey back into the ring.
Hot tag to Jimmy who comes in and begins kicking away at Dean. Now Jimmy picks up Dean and carries him to the ropes. He tosses him neck first into the top rope. Jimmy heads to the middle rope and gets a senton. He tries keeping the offense going but Dean gets an arm drag then tags Seth in. Seth however is quickly taken down by a Samoan Drop then a clothesline by Jimmy. Tag to Jey who gets a senton from the middle rope then a jumping headbutt. He sends Seth into the corner but Seth gets a boot up and then hits a back suplex. He tries another suplex but Jey fights out of it with an arm DDT then Seth gets a big superkick! He sends Jey into his corner and tags in Dean for the Assisted Powerbomb!
Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »