Home

Reed's WWE2k18 Universe: The Re-Write

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE2k18 Universe: The Re-Write within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2018, 05:06 PM   #65
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE2k18 Universe: The Re-Write

April Week 4
Orlando,FL

Match 1: No Way Jose vs. Roderick Strong
Jose gets the win after The Undisputed Era surrounds the ring and distracts Strong. After the match Jose helps Roderick up and the two turn their attention to The Undisputed Era. Hideo Itami comes down and joins The Undisputed Era and the stare down intensifies. Jose and Strong motion for the five men to come in the ring but they all back off and head to the back.
Winner by pinfall: No Way Jose

Match 2: Sawyer Fulton vs. Adam Cole
Adam Cole picks up the win using the ropes for leverage during his pin attempt. Cole cuts a promo saying that it won't be long before The Undisputed Era controls NXT.
Winner by pinfall: Adam Cole

Match 3 NXT Women's Championship Qualifier Fatal-4-Way Battle Royal: Shayna Baszler vs. Tessa Blanchard vs. Sonya Deville vs. Toni Storm
Order of Elimination:
Storm by Baszler
Baszler by DeVille (Baszler looks at DeVille with a look of shock on her face)
Blanchard by DeVille
Winner by survival: Sonya Deville

Match 4 Tag Team: Sanity (Young & Wolfe) vs. Authors of Pain
Young and Wolfe escape the Super Collider this week and Young rolls up Akam for the win!
Young and Wolfe tell AoP that they won't be taken lightly and they'll show them exactly why they are NXT Tag Team Champions.
Winners by pinfall: Sanity

Main Event: Bobby Roode vs. Kassius Ohno
Roode hits the Glorious DDT to Ohno on the floor outside. He gets back in the ring and winds up his Glorious taunt all the way to 10.
Winner by count out: Bobby Roode

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2018, 09:40 PM   #66
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

April Week 4
Seattle,WA

The show starts off with the lights going out and the white mask appear on the titan tron The music of Asuka hits and out she comes! After winning her first ever match this past Sunday's Pay Per View she is out here tonight for her first match on Women of Wrestling! She gives the fans all the confidence and swagger only she can as she smiles pulling her mask back off her face.

Match 1: Asuka vs. Tamina
Asuka puts out her hand for a handshake, but Tamina blows it off and just stares at her with a scowl on her face. They lock up as Asuka gets control first going behind Tamina and gets a few knees to the back. A back suplex now by Asuka as she goes to the arm and slams it into the mat. Asuka gets a drop kick after she sends Tamina off the ropes. Tamina gets an arm drag then grabs the hair of Asuka and slams her back into the mat. She goes to lift Asuka for a suplex but Asuka slips out of the back and gets a Russian leg sweep. The Empress picks up Tamina and sends her into the corner and gets a few kicks to the body of Tamina but she catches the third, Asuka turns it right around into an enziguri! Asuka backs off and waits for Tamina to get up then runs and connects with a jumping DDT! Hip Attack by Asuka as she gets up and slaps her hip then lets out a yell! She waits on Tamina to get to her feet and connects with the Empress Combination which ends with a stiff shot to the head! Asuka gets her first W on Women of Wrestling!
Spoiler

We head backstage to see The Dark Rising faction talking. Trinity is telling Pandora and Empira that their quest to gain the tag team titles begins tonight. She wants to send a message to Chloe and Raine that the rivalry is far from over.

Back in the ring we see the new Women's Intercontinental Champion Carmella...
Carmella: My name is Carmella and I am the Princess of Staten Island and your first EVER Women's Intercontinental Champion! Bada-bing, hottest chick in the ring! How you doin? You guys already know why I'm out here right? To celebrate being your champion!
She goes to moonwalk but is stopped as Mickie James' music hits and she makes her way to the ring.
Mickie: Oh no no we won't be doing this sweetie. Now I can see you're upset I'm out here and that's good. Cause I want you to know I'm coming for your title “Princess”.
Carmella: You have some nerve coming out here and interrupting me, the champion to make a statement like that! Have you lost your mind, why don't you go find yourself a nice chair, and a table to sit at.
Mickie: The only place I'll be watching you from is up above when I beat you and take that Intercontinental Championship from you!
Carmella: You do realize that you don't call the shots around here right? That's up to the GM's and no I won't go lobby for a match because you haven't done a thing to earn it. But until then, I'm going to go celebrate properly now that you've ruined my moment out here.

Carmella storms past Mickie, and turns around to hold the Women's Intercontinental Championship in the air for her to see.

Match 2: Ember Moon vs. Summer Rae
Summer starts out grabbing Ember by the hair and slamming her down by it. Moon gets a snap suplex then brings Rae to a knee before kicking her in the chest. Ember tries an underhook suplex but Summer gets out of it and gets a drop toe hold then brushes off her shoulders. She now digs her foot into the face of Ember. Goes up top and gets a body splash then a cover, but Ember gets the shoulder up at one. Now Summer applies the Lotus Lock after reversing a few more attacks by Ember! Ember taps!! So far the NXT star is not off to a good start on the main roster!
Spoiler

Match 3 Tag Team: The Dark Rising (Pandora & Empira) vs. The Bella Twins
As Nikki and Brie are making their way down to the ring The Valentine Sisters attack them from behind! They get blows to the backs of Nikki and Brie then toss them into the ring! Pandora and Empira begin licking their chops now as they see the weakened state of their opponents. Chloe and Raine stay at the top of the ramp to admire their work as the match begins.

Nikki and Pandora start out right away on the outside. You would think that after the sneak attack it would be Pandora in control but Nikki is the one who takes it to Pandora really giving it to the Twisted Doll. Empira steps in and gives Pandora some space by taking Nikki on. Stiff shots to the face and a suplex from Empira to Nikki before she tosses Nikki in the ring. Pandora gets herself together and back in the ring where she hits her signature Leg Drop DDT to Nikki! Cover here but Brie saves the match breaking the count at one. Now Pandora is sizing Nikki up Fisherman's Neckbreaker connects! Another pin but again Brie saves the match spoiling the victory! Pandora tags Empira in who slowly walks over to Nikki and gets a senton. Now Nikki avoids a suplex going over the shoulder of Empira and out of nowhere gets the Rack Attack 2.0! Empira kicks out at two! Nikki pulls Empira up and gets three quick clotheslines and a monkey flip! Empira however stops the offense in it's tracks with a dragon screw then gets her signature Shoulder Switch Powerslam! Just like that The Dark Rising are back in control! Now Empira sends Nikki into her corner, tags in Pandora and they connect with Total Darkness!
Spoiler

Main Event: Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss
Naomi gets a sit out jawbreaker to start then a punch to the back. Fireman's carry by Bliss then she sends Naomi off the ropes and gets a frankenstiner. She climbs to the top rope and jumps off but Naomi catches her and snake eyes Alexa right into the buckle pad! Naomi gets a surfboard but Alexa gets out of it. Bliss gets right back in control taking Naomi down and getting a senton. She steps on the back of Naomi and pulls back on her neck. Alexa asks the crowd “this is your champion huh” as she pulls on the neck of Naomi. Naomi escapes, grabs a hold of Bliss by the hips but Bliss tries a punch and Naomi ducks it. Fireman's carry by Naomi then a cover, Alexa kicks out at one. Naomi gets a Headscissor DDT! Cover again but Alexa's out at two. Alexa gets after it again trying to gain momentum as she sends Naomi into the corner and sets her in the Tree of Woe then digs her boot into her face. She follows it up with Insult to Injury! Alexa takes time to taunt and this allows Naomi time to get up. Naomi tries a kick but it's blocked as Alexa catches it and Bliss spikes Naomi's head into the mat with a DDT!
Spoiler

Old 01-10-2018, 11:27 PM   #67
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Solid shows Reed!

Loved NXT, Sanity is dominant/lucky! WoW is always awesome, I enjoy everything going on!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2018, 12:08 AM   #68
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Solid shows Reed!

Loved NXT, Sanity is dominant/lucky! WoW is always awesome, I enjoy everything going on!

Thanks Bard! I'm feeling motivated again after the holiday break so when I have more free time I'll be posting more! I plan to do the PPV Preview for Payback tomorrow or Friday and the actual PPV Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old 01-11-2018, 02:04 PM   #69
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good looking set of shows man.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-11-2018, 02:21 PM   #70
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good looking set of shows man.
Thanks man! I'm not used to doing long builds for stories so the NXT stuff is a nice change because I get to try out stuff. So I hope you all are liking the NXT show. The first Takeover event is two months away.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old 01-12-2018, 01:45 PM   #71
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Payback PPV Preview
Raw's first Pay Per View after Wrestlemaina is finally upon us as Payback comes to you from Phoenix, Arizona this Sunday on the WWE Network! The card is full of big matches and we are here to break them down and give our predictions. We would love to hear your predictions as well so leave those down below! Let's get into it!

Raw Tag Team Championship: The Bar vs. The Realest Guys ©
This one started out hot from night one of Raw. Since then we've seen The Bar do many things including sneak attacks and using the numbers game to get the upper hand. Sunday night the Tag Titles are on the line. Will there be new champs or will The Realest Guys continue to be the realest champs in the room?
Prediction: The Realest Guys

Goldust vs. Tye Dillinger

Tye Dillinger won a triple threat match pinning Jinder Mahal after Goldust went to catch his breath outside. This led to Goldust calling Tye lucky. Tye is looking to prove to Goldust that he is not lucky but in fact....perfect.
Prediction: Tye Dillinger

Brian Kendrick vs. Cedric Alexander
Cedric was not happy with the way Brian won his match against Akira Tozawa this past Monday. Alexander confronted him backstage after the match and made a challenge to show Kendrick the right way to win a match. Will Kendrick learn the error of his ways or will Cedric fall victim to the man with the plan?
Prediction: Cedric Alexander

Extreme Rules: Samoa Joe vs. RVD
RVD's return has caused a stir on the Raw roster. Samoa Joe has taken notice and since his loss to RVD two weeks ago he has been fuming about it. Joe wants to destroy RVD and he wants to do it by any means. RVD is the King of Extreme so this match type may give him the upper hand.
Prediction: Samoa Joe

United States Championship: Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens ©
Old rivals never truly go their separate ways, and this is no different. Sami and Kevin have been at each others throats again over the past month. This time it's because of the United States Championship. As always this match has the chance to steal the show and be a very hard hitting, physical and personal matchup. The support Sami gets from the fans will need to be at a extra level on Sunday night.
Prediction: Sami Zayn

#1 Contenders Match for the Raw Tag Team Championship: American Alpha vs. The Revival
These two teams put on a great match the first night of Raw and since then they have stayed at the top of the tag team ladder. Sunday night is all about who's next in line to challenge for the Raw Tag Team titles. Both teams are fan favorites but for very different reasons. This is going to be good.
Prediction: The Revival

Extreme Rules WWE Universal Championship: Braun Strowman vs. Goldberg ©
This is the most anticipated match of the night for most people and for good reason. Braun Strowman showed that he was a force on opening night winning the Battle Royal and becoming the number one contender for Goldberg's Universal Championship. Since then Strowman has tried whatever he could to get a leg up on Goldberg including attacking the champion with a kendo stick this past Monday thus resulting in the Extreme Rules match type. Goldberg is looking to continue his super hero run while Braun is looking to put himself in the upper echelon of WWE and show everyone why he is indeed a “Monster among men”.
Prediction: Goldberg

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2018, 02:35 PM   #72
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Payback PPV Preview
Raw's first Pay Per View after Wrestlemaina is finally upon us as Payback comes to you from Phoenix, Arizona this Sunday on the WWE Network! The card is full of big matches and we are here to break them down and give our predictions. We would love to hear your predictions as well so leave those down below! Let's get into it!

Raw Tag Team Championship: The Bar vs. The Realest Guys
This one started out hot from night one of Raw. Since then we've seen The Bar do many things including sneak attacks and using the numbers game to get the upper hand. Sunday night the Tag Titles are on the line. Will there be new champs or will The Realest Guys continue to be the realest champs in the room?
Prediction: The Realest Guys

Goldust vs. Tye Dillinger

Tye Dillinger won a triple threat match pinning Jinder Mahal after Goldust went to catch his breath outside. This led to Goldust calling Tye lucky. Tye is looking to prove to Goldust that he is not lucky but in fact....perfect.
Prediction: Tye Dillinger

Brian Kendrick vs. Cedric Alexander
Cedric was not happy with the way Brian won his match against Akira Tozawa this past Monday. Alexander confronted him backstage after the match and made a challenge to show Kendrick the right way to win a match. Will Kendrick learn the error of his ways or will Cedric fall victim to the man with the plan?
Prediction: Cedric Alexander

Extreme Rules: Samoa Joe vs. RVD
RVD's return has caused a stir on the Raw roster. Samoa Joe has taken notice and since his loss to RVD two weeks ago he has been fuming about it. Joe wants to destroy RVD and he wants to do it by any means. RVD is the King of Extreme so this match type may give him the upper hand.
Prediction: Samoa Joe

United States Championship: Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens
Old rivals never truly go their separate ways, and this is no different. Sami and Kevin have been at each others throats again over the past month. This time it's because of the United States Championship. As always this match has the chance to steal the show and be a very hard hitting, physical and personal matchup. The support Sami gets from the fans will need to be at a extra level on Sunday night.
Prediction: Sami Zayn

#1 Contenders Match for the Raw Tag Team Championship: American Alpha vs. The Revival
These two teams put on a great match the first night of Raw and since then they have stayed at the top of the tag team ladder. Sunday night is all about who's next in line to challenge for the Raw Tag Team titles. Both teams are fan favorites but for very different reasons. This is going to be good.
Prediction: The Revival

Extreme Rules WWE Universal Championship: Braun Strowman vs. Goldberg
This is the most anticipated match of the night for most people and for good reason. Braun Strowman showed that he was a force on opening night winning the Battle Royal and becoming the number one contender for Goldberg's Universal Championship. Since then Strowman has tried whatever he could to get a leg up on Goldberg including attacking the champion with a kendo stick this past Monday thus resulting in the Extreme Rules match type. Goldberg is looking to continue his super hero run while Braun is looking to put himself in the upper echelon of WWE and show everyone why he is indeed a “Monster among men”.
Prediction: Goldberg
Oh snap I am ready!

The Bar
Goldust
Cedric Alexander
Samoa Joe
Kevin Owens
The Revival
Braun Strowman

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »