Home

FIFA Career of Manager Mr. Hinkleyyy (FIFA 18 Career Mode)

This is a discussion on FIFA Career of Manager Mr. Hinkleyyy (FIFA 18 Career Mode) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2017, 11:31 AM   #1
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA Career of Manager Mr. Hinkleyyy (FIFA 18 Career Mode)

Mr. Hinkleyyy Career Mode
So what I plan on doing is going to be starting with Leeds United in the EFL Championship. From then on after I have some success with them will move on to another club and league. I will be doing monthly recaps of the season and then a yearly review at the end as well as showing any major news that happens doing the season

Settings

Difficulty: World Class
Sliders: OS Sliders
6 Minute Half
Restrictions:
- no financial takeover or increase of budget for playing before
- no looking at youngsters potential (not a huge CM person so don't even know any as of now)
- limit 5 transfers per window
- KANTE RULE: if a huge offer from a big team comes in for my player I must sell if indeed its enough to be realistic
-limit 2 scouts and no overusing of training

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 12-03-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 11:31 AM   #2
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Re: FIFA Career of Manager Mr. Hinkleyyy (FIFA 18 Career Mode)

Save for season history

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 12-05-2017, 02:36 PM   #3
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

August 2017
Game Reviews
8/5 EFL Championship: @ Bolton- 1-1 D
Early on Lasogga would get injured and be forced off the field (be out 9 months). mA game we dominated but Bolton got a lucky goal (Ameobi, 47’) and we had to fight back to get the point with a goal from Alioski in the 69’.

8/8 Carabao Cup: vs Rochdale- 3-1 W
In the 51’ Zambo Anguissa would get his first Leeds United goal but Rochdale would answer back in the 66’ from a Bunney goal. We’d get a comfortable win after Got would get his first start this season and bag two goals to give us the victory with goals in the 84’ and 86’.

8/12 EFL Championship: vs Preston- 1-1 D
An early goal would give Preston the lead but we’d fight back to get the draw. With goals from Harrop in the 30’ (PRE) and then Grot in the 64’ (LEE).

8/15 EFL Championship: vs Fulham- 0-1 L
Early Fonte goal in the 2’ to give Fulham the lead and we wouldn’t be able to get another good chance as we’d drop all points today.

8/19 EFL Championship: @ Sunderland- 3-0 W
In the 19’ we’d take the lead with a goal from Dallas. Then in the 34’ Got would continue his great start to the season with another goal. In the 70’ Chaplin would come on to make his Leeds debut. In the 83’ we’d grab our 3rd from Saiz.

8/23 Carabao Cup: vs Manchester United- 0-2 L
United start this game with their full strengthened squad. In the 7’ Martial would get a header to put Untied in the lead. Then in the 30’ Carrick would add another for Untied. In the 59’ Roofe would go down and be forced off the field (out 3 months).

8/26 EFL Championship: vs Nott’m Forest- 4-3 W
Forest would take the lead in the 20’ from a Hajrovic goal. Only 3’ later we’d equalize with a Saiz goal. Though in the 35’ Birdcutt would give Forest the lead again. In the 56’ Forest would earn a penalty and Murphy would put it in. We’d reply in the 82’ as Dallas would put us just one goal down now. Then in the 87’ we’d equalize after a rebounded shot from Hernandez would fall to Dallas who’d put it away. Then in the 90’ with a shocking comeback we’d get another goal from Saiz and would get the win!

Team News
Standing: 6th place, 8 PTS
Top Scorer: Stuart Dallas & Samu Saiz (3)
Top Assister: Pawel Cibicki (2)
Leeds Player of the Month: Sami Saiz
In the month of August Saiz would be named the player of month for Leeds United as well as the Championship. Saiz had 3 goals and 1 assist. 2 of those goals would come in the historic comeback win over Nottingham Forest, one being the late game winner. Saiz looks to continue his hot start to the season.

Injury News:
8/5- Pierrer-Michel Lasogga suffered an Anterior Cruciate Ligament and is out 7 months
8/22- Kemar Roofe suffered a Broken Ankle and is out 3 months.

Transfers
In:
$7.2M- Andre Franck Zambo Anguissa from Marseille
$1.25M- Conor Chaplin from Portsmouth
$1.1M- Demetri Mitchell from Manchester United

Out:
$210k- Eoghan Stokes to Grimsby Town
$145k- Jack McKAy to Stevenage

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 12-05-2017, 03:00 PM   #4
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Andre Franck Zambo Anguissa
Spoiler

Conor Chaplin
Spoiler

Demetri Mitchell
Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 12-09-2017, 01:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

September 2017
Game Reviews
9/9 EFL Championship: vs Burton Albion- 2-1 W
A game where we struggled early on but we finally able to grab a goal and get another for the win.
21’ Goal Warnock (BUT), 35’ Goal Grot (LEE), 67’ Goal Saiz (LEE)

9/13 EFL Championship: vs Birmingham City- 1-0 W
Not much in this game as both teams would be hesitant to go forward but we'd get the win after a Klich goal.
54’ Goal Klich (LEE)

9/16 EFL Championship: @ Millwall- 1-1 D
An early penalty miss would come back to haunt Millwall as we'd score in the 80'. Though only for them to reply with a late game goal and get the point.
14’ Missed PK by Williams (MIL), 80’ Goal Saiz, 88’ Goal Saville (MIL)

9/23 EFL Championship: vs Ipswich- 1-0 W
Saiz would miss a penalty before halftime but he'd make up for it in the 86' with a freekick goal after Grot was fouled on the top of the box.
37’ Missed PK Saiz (LEE), 86’ Goal Saiz (LEE)

9/26 EFL Championship: @ Cardiff- 4-0 W
Early goals from Cibicki and Sacko would put us in the driving seat as Viera would another in the 18'. Then Chaplin would come on as a sub and also grab a goal to wrap the game up.
5’ Goal Cibicki (LEE), 7’ Goal Sacko (LEE), 18’ Goal Viera (LEE), 82’ Goal Chaplin (LEE)

9/30 EFL Championship: @ Sheffield Wednesday- 3-0 W
An early goal from Alioski as he'd cut in and hit it on his left foot and soar in. Though Beradi would put us a man down after getting his second yellow after a late challenge. Saiz would give us a cushon in the 51' though with a goal. Then Phillips after coming on would put the game away with another goal.
14’ Goal Alioski (LEE), 40’ Red Card Beradi (LEE), 51’ Goal Saiz (LEE), 78’ Goal Phillips (LEE)

Team News
Standing: 3rd place (24 Points)
Top Scorer: Samu Saiz (7)
Top Assister: Pawel Cibicki (3)
Leeds Player of the Month: Sami Saiz
In this month Saiz grabbed 4 goals with one being the game tying goal against Millwall to rescure us a goal. If Saiz is able to keep this up he will slowly keep having his stock rise in the market.

Injury News:
8/5- Pierrer-Michel Lasogga suffered an Anterior Cruciate Ligament and is out 5 months
8/22- Kemar Roofe suffered a Broken Ankle and is out 6 weeks

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »