Home

Judgement Day - WWE 2K18 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on Judgement Day - WWE 2K18 Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2018, 01:33 PM   #73
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Judgement Day - WWE 2K18 Universe Mode

Shinsuke Namaura: What is next for Shinsuke Nakamura? I have defeated AJ Styles. I have defeated he and Gable and Benjamin two nights ago. I will not, and I refuse to lose the WWE Championship. So, what is next for Shinsuke Nakamura is to fulfill a dream match! Daniel Bryan. Come out here.

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES! And for you Shinsuke, YES! I will gladly take you on for the WWE Championship to fulfill a dream match, and to take that title!

AJ Styles: Hold on one second, Daniel. I still need my one on one rematch for MY WWE Championship! As match as everyone would love to see you guys go at it, I think everyone would love to see you and I even more, Daniel.

Daniel Bryan: I would love both! So, how about this, AJ. You and I tonight in a singles match, Shinsuke at ringside, and the winner gets the next WWE Championship Match. How does that sound to everyone!?

Crowd: YES! YES! YES! YES!

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES!

AJ Styles: The Phenomenal One versus the Bearded One. Tonight. You are on, Daniel.

- Commercial Break -

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT:
~ The New Day are walking around backstage soaking in Big E's victory two days ago against the Viper, Randy Orton. Rusev and Aiden English come up to them. Rusev asks what’s wrong with them. Tag Gold could be at their doorsteps. Woods says they’re ready to fight no matter what. Rusev says they are an overrated tag team that are dumb and naive like children. Only one day matters – Aiden English sings, “Rusev Day.” Rusev tears off Big E's Booty O's shirt. Big E is furious and challenges him to a match. Rusev accepts.

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Big E w/The New Day vs. Rusev w/Aiden English
The bell rings, and Rusev smacks Big E’s face. Big E attacks, applies an abdominal stretch, and stomps him down in the corner. Rusev goes to the apron, and Big E blocks a punch. Rusev then grabs the arm and yanks it off the middle rope before sending him shoulder-first into the ring post.

- Commercial Break -

We come back from the break to see Rusev applying an arm bar. Big E fights up and hits a pair of belly-to-belly overhead suplexes before hitting a belly-to-belly side suplex. Big E connects with a big splash and sets up for the end. Rusev slides out of a Big Ending and boots him back. Big E ducks an attack, but Rusev kicks him. Big E then powers him down with a uranage out of nowhere. Aiden English gets on the microphone and sings about Rusev Day again. Xavier Woods cuts him off with a trombone. English attacks him. Kofi Kingston chases English into the ring. Charles Robinson keeps Kingston back and admonishes him. Big E hits English with a Big Ending. Rusev then superkicks him from behind and picks up the victory.

Spoiler

~ After the match Aiden English is singing more about Rusev Day as Rusev is celebrating. Big E is holding the back of his head, and shakes off Woods and Kingston as they try to help him up. Big E stands up and stares at his two New Day members, he shakes his head and leaves the ring, and walks through the crowd as he takes down his singlet straps. Kofi and Xavier look very confused.

- Commercial Break -

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT:
~ The new Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions, The Motor City Machine Guns are hanging out in the back and The Authors of Pain walk up to them.

Akam: The chapter may have ended on Sunday, but the book is not over quite yet.

Rezar: We are going to go out and dominate an established tag team, and show that we are ready for our rematch.

TAG TEAM MATCH:
The Authors of Pain vs. The New Age Outlaws
Billy Gunn and Road Dogg have accepted the challenge set forth on Social Media today by the AOP. A loud “AOP” chant fires up. Billy Gunn tries to charge Akam and hits him with a side kick. Rezar takes him down and punches away at him. Akam tags in, and they hit a sidewalk slam/diving leg drop combo. Rezar then big boots Road Dogg off the apron. Rezar tags in, and AOP hits The Last Chapter for the win.

Spoiler

~ The Motor City Machine Guns come out to the ramp and acknowledge the AOP with a standing ovation.

- Commercial Break -

IN-RING SEGMENT:
~ New Smackdown Live Women's Champion, Ronda Rousey, makes her way down to the ring.

Ronda Rousey: These past 48 hours I will never forget. Winning this championship against two of the most respected women in the wrestling business today was insane. I am going to be a fighting champion, and I know Becky is going to want her rematch, and I will gladly accept that fight whenever she wants it. As for right now, though...

Becky Lynch: Whenever I want, eh? Well, how about right here, right now! I do not respect you. I do not like that you have that Championship. I do not like you, Ronda. I will snap you arm right in half and win it back for all of us women that you have devalued since you have signed with this company.

Ronda Rousey: You're going to snap my arm in half? Okay, lets do this.

ONE ON ONE MATCH - WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP:
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Becky Lynch
Rousey hits a strike combo and kicks Lynch down for a two count. Ronda grabs the left arm of Lynch and kicks away at the injured left shoulder from two nights ago. Lynch manages to shove her down. Becky holds her shoulder in the corner. Rousey knocks Becky to the apron and goes for a hip attack, but Becky moves. Lynch then kicks her down. Lynch pulls her to the apron and goes for a suplex, but Rousey blocks it. Ronda knocks her back and hits a suplex off the apron to the floor! The referee begins to count them out, but Rousey rolls in at eight. Lynch rolls in at nine. Lynch yells saying she will defeat Rousey. Ronda wildly strikes away at her before taking her down. Rousey lets out a primal scream and goes for the arm-bar. Lynch counters up, and puts Rousey on the turnbuckle, Rousey knees Lynch in the face and climbs up the rest of the way. Ronda then floors her with a missile dropkick. Ronda gets her in a surfboard and stomps away at the left shoulder. Ronda pulls her to the corner, but Lynch chops away at her. Becky then climbs the ropes and nearly slips, but she recovers and WAIT! OH MY G--! RONDA ROUSEY FLYING UP AND NAILS A COMBO SENDING LYNCH TO THE MAT IN AN ARM-BAR! Lynch is tapping out immediately!

Spoiler

~ Ronda Rousey is now taunting Becky Lynch, but here comes Charlotte Flair! Rousey stands her ground in the ring as the two go face to face. Rousey leaves the ring, and Charlotte checks in on Lynch.

- Commercial Break -

IN-RING SEGMENT:

Jinder Mahal: This past Sunday I defeated the Animal inside of that steel cage. I told everyone what I was going to do, and I did it. Now there are people saying that Batista wants one more match against me, a grudge match. I say that we are one and one so, I need to defeat him one more time. But since we have done the singles match, the steel cage match, how about a match he has never won and a match I have never competed in, next. An I-Quit Match!

~ Batista walks out to the ramp.

Batista: You're very clever, Jinder. I accept your challenge, and will see you when the time is right. It is time to train.

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Jinder Mahal vs. Bobby Roode
Mahal with a shoulder check that sends Roode flying off the ring apron to the barricade below. Back inside, Mahal immediately applies the abdominal stretch. Mahal catches Roode with a knee and dropkick to the back combo. Mahal drops repeated knees over the ribs of Roode using the ropes. Roode powers back up and throws a big chop to Mahal. Mahal catches Roode with a high knee, goes for a cover and Roode finds the will to kick out. Mahal puts his knee into the back of Roode and pulls back on his arms. Roode fights out, throws a chop, rolls up Mahal and gets a two count. Mahal levels Roode with a kick to the head. Roode still kicks out. Mahal applies more pressure with his knee to the ribs of Roode. Mahal with stomps. Roode clotheslines Mahal over the top rope. Roode jumps off the ring apron and catches Mahal with a clothesline on the outside. Roode tosses Mahal back in, goes up to the top rope, goes for a cross body, Mahal catches Roode on the way down and goes for a pinfall. Roode kicks out. Roode catches Mahal with a knee. Roode clotheslines Mahal in the corner. Roode catches Mahal with boots in the corner, gets up on the second rope and connects with a Blockbuster! Roode hooks the leg and Mahal gets a shoulder up. Mahal counters a Glorious DDT attempt into a sitdown pinfall. Roode kicks out. We get a double clothesline between Roode and Mahal. Both men are down. Roode with a spinebuster on Mahal. Mahal with a roll up for a two count. Mahal with a kick, goes for Khallas and Roode counters looking for the Glorious DDT, and connects!

Bobby Roode is looking all over the arena for Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn! He backs up into the Khallas!

Spoiler

~ Jinder Mahal just picked up a victory over the United States Champion! WAIT! Here comes Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens from the crowd! The two are beating down the United States Champion, Bobby Roode. Dolph Ziggler makes a run down to the ring, but is caught with a super kick by Owens. Owens takes Ziggler to the outside and hits an apron powerbomb!

Kevin Owens: Next week is going to be a great week!

Sami Zayn: You betcha, Kevin! Next week it is official. Kevin Owens versus Sami Zayn versus Dolph Ziggler versus Bobby Roode in a Fatal Four Way for the United States Championship!

- Commercial Break -

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan
The bell rings and it’s the main event. Both men lock up and a headlock by AJ. Bryan sends AJ to the ropes and AJ shoulders him down. A quick take down by Styles but Bryan gets out of it. A kick to the back by Daniel Bryan onto AJ Styles. An arm bar by Daniel followed by several uppercuts. Bryan runs to the ropes and a drop kick by Styles takes Daniel Bryan to the outside. AJ Styles jumps over the ropes and a forearm onto the outside.

- Commercial Break -

Back from commercial and both men are in the ring. A running elbow by Daniel Bryan onto AJ Styles. With AJ in the corner, Daniel runs and delivers a running kick to the head. And some kicks to the chest by Daniel Bryan onto AJ. Daniel goes for one last kick but Styles with the dragon screw takes him down to reverse it.

AJ sends Daniel Bryan to the turn buckle, AJ runs behind him but Daniel flips over him off the top rope. He lands holding his knee in pain and AJ goes behind Daniel and takes him down. Back up, Daniel applies an arm bar on AJ but AJ reverses it into a counter and Daniel counters that. AJ reverses Daniel’s reversal and goes for the cover but a quick kick out. Both men back up and a huge clothesline by AJ takes Daniel out. Styles on the ring apron, he goes for the phenomenal forearm but Bryan lands a kick on him and takes AJ out. Daniel goes for the kick but Styles catches him and tries to go for the Styles clash but a reversal by Daniel and the Yes lock is applied! AJ Styles reaches the ropes.

Daniel Bryan with the tree of woe onto AJ in the corner and a bunch of kicks. Both men on the top rope now and Daniel goes for the back drop but AJ lands on Daniel Bryan. They both struggle to their feet, and AJ with a pele kick! Styles heads to the apron, AJ goes for the Phenomenal Forearm! Daniel Counters it into the YES! Lock! AJ has nowhere to go, AJ has nowhere to go! AJ flips Daniel over for the cover, Bryan breaks and comes running with the Running G.O.A.T!

Spoiler

~ KINSHASA! Shinsuke Namaura takes out Daniel Bryan! One to AJ Styles for good measure as well! What the hell possessed Shinsuke Nakamura!?
Old 04-17-2018, 01:39 PM   #74
All Star

Bard's Arena

*Vince McMahon comes on the screen. We never went into the NXT arena.*

Vince McMahon: Hello everyone. It is with a heavy heart that I come here today to announce the end of NXT. NXT was created as a show that had rookies competing for their mentors to earn a shot on the main roster. It developed into a third brand here for the WWE. We gave it a shot as a third brand, and we gave NXT a shot at being a live show. However, we have decided it will be for the best interest for the WWE to dissolve NXT as it was not bringing in the proper revenue as it was putting out. NXT has been in the red for well over two years now, and it is time for the WWE to move on from this potential third brand. We will be relocating to San Diego, California for a development center that will never be aired live. With that, Paul Levesque, which most of you know as Triple H and my daughter Stephanie McMahon have sold their shares in the WWE and are both terminated of their contracts. Thank you all for understanding.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:41 PM   #75
All Star

Bard's Arena

WWE: Raw and Smackdown Live contracts and rosters as well as Independents.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have both signed a two year deal with both Ring of Honor and New Japan Professional Wrestling as performers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2018, 10:37 PM   #76
Rookie

jromero120's Arena

OVR: 0

Woah! Did not see that coming!
Old 04-19-2018, 10:39 PM   #77
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jromero120
Woah! Did not see that coming!
Some interesting stuff will be happening coming up!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2018, 10:44 PM   #78
Rookie

jromero120's Arena

OVR: 0

I can't wait to see!
Old 04-25-2018, 01:09 PM   #79
All Star

Bard's Arena

~ Monday Night Raw is welcomed in Las Vegas, Nevada! Kurt Angle is in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand.

Kurt Angle: Hello everyone! I have some very fun news, and some not so hot news. As you all know, Triple H has failed all of you with his project of NXT, and took his ball and ran to the indies once he got the call from Vince that NXT would be dissolved. With me bringing that up, Stephanie McMahon has left the WWE as well. Monday Night Raw has found a new commissioner, but they have requested to remain anonymous until the right moment. Now, for the better news. The new commissioner has given me the power to bring back something NXT tried to, but we can and will do it better. Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family will be taking on three members of the Samoan Dynasty as well as Seth Rollins and two members of Sanity in War Games! This Sunday at Great Balls of Fire it will be settled for good who is the superior faction on Monday Night Raw!

- Commercial Break -

TAG TEAM MATCH - NUMBER ONE CONTENDER:
The GoodBrothers w/Finn Balor vs. The Broken Hardys
Matt Hardy locks up with Karl Anderson. Anderson backs him to the corner, but Matt punches out. Matt applies a side headlock, but Anderson whips him off. Matt shoulder blocks him down. Jeff Hardy tags in, and he kicks Anderson. They send him to the corner and hit a double back suplex. Gallows runs in, but they kick him, send him to the corner, and hit Poetry in Motion. The Hardy Boyz stand tall.

- Commercial Break -

We come back from the break to see Gallows clothesline Jeff down. During the commercial, Anderson and Gallows double-teamed Jeff. They catch him with the Boot of Doom, but Matt breaks it up. Anderson gets Jeff to his feet, but Jeff comes back with a sit-out jawbreaker. Jeff s holding onto his head, and is looking very confused.

Matt is tagged in, and he forearms away at Anderson while a “DELETE” chant fires up. Matt bounces him off the top, middle, and bottom turnbuckles. Matt clotheslines him in the corner and goes for a bulldog, but Anderson shoves him off. Matt connects with a Side Effect and knocks Gallows off the apron. Matt goes to the second rope for an elbow to the neck. Anderson counters a Twist of Fate, but runs into a strike. Jeff blind tags, but is met by Gallows who kicks Jeff in the back of the neck. They follow up with the Magic Killer. Matt runs in, but he’s a second too late. Anderson and Gallows pick up the win.

Spoiler

~ Jeff Hardy is looking very confused, and stares at Broken Matt Hardy and gets a really pissed off look on his face. He goes and grabs a microphone.

Jeff Hardy: Matt! What the hell am I doing on Monday Night Raw? You know damn well I was the one that was traded to Smackdown for Harper and Rowan to come to Raw because Bray Wyatt brought them here. Did you dunk me in the Lake of Reincarnation again? Bro, you have to stop doing that and let this go. I am heading to Smackdown, good luck on being Broken by yourself.

- Commercial Break -

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Hideo Itami vs. Jack Gallagher
As soon as the opening bell sounded, Itami charged forward and laid out his nemesis with a devastating kick. Seeking retribution for his feud with Balor Itami channeled his anger into precise and powerful strikes that kept the British Superstar on defense. Desperate for a break while outside the ring, Gallagher crawled underneath the ring to emerge on the other side and launch a sneak-attack on his opponent.

The unorthodox strategy paid off, and Gallagher began to rely on his unique technical ability to take control of the match. Gallagher continued to manipulate his opponent’s limbs to maximize punishment, but the resilience of Itami reigned supreme, and he battled back, regaining momentum.

Catching a second wind, Itami battled back with relentless fury, taking down Gallagher with a powerful strike to the jaw. Firmly in control of the contest, the Japanese Superstar executed the GTS for the victory.

Spoiler

Hideo Itami: Finn Balor. This Sunday at Great Balls of Fire, it will be you and I for my championship in the ladder match this Sunday. I spoke with Kurt Angle and even though it is no disqualification, if The Club does make an appearance they are fired! Good luck, Balor.

IN-RING SEGMENT:

Paige: You know, as the match last week went on, it got more and more physical, I started to notice some changes. Changes in the way you felt about me and changes in the way I felt about you. When I needed your support, all I could hear was 'Asuka, Asuka, Asuka', and only when I won! Only when I won. Oh yeah, only when I won did you start to cheer 'Paige, Paige'. ['Paige'-Chants] Part of the reason why I am in here in the WWE and why I didn't leave like those other superstars is because I felt like this was my home. But what kind of home – [Paige Chants] No! Stop it! What kind of home cheers for Asuka? I gave you everything! I gave you my heart, I gave you my soul, I gave you the anti-diva and a revolution to stop the Diva's division! I am the MVP! So this Sunday, oh yeah, at Great Balls of Fire when I beat Asuka AND Bayley, you can cheer for them, I don't care, but if I was a betting woman, oh yeah, if I loved gambling, I would bet on Paige. Goodbye and good night.

- Commercial Break -

TAG TEAM MATCH:
Sasha Banks and Lita vs. Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss
Sasha Banks starts against Alexa Bliss. Bliss spends some time trying to get away from her before tagging in Nia Jax. Jax shoves Banks a few times before Lita tags in. Banks knocks Bliss off the apron. Jax immediately takes Lita down. Banks and Bliss brawl in the ring. Jax pulls her off, but Banks knees her in the face. Lita takes Jax down with a hurricurrana. Jax rolls out of the ring.

We come back from the break to see Banks stomp Bliss down in the corner before hitting the double knee strike for a two count. Lita tags in and hits a bizarre bulldog for a two count. Bliss desperately tags in Jax. Lita hits some running forearms, but Jax doesn’t go down. Jax goes for a powerslam, but Lita slides off and dropkicks her in the knee. Lita hits some running elbows before Jax drops her on the apron. Lita snaps her off the second rope and goes to the second rope. Lita jumps off to attack Bliss. Jax then annihilates Lita from behind. Jax sends her to the corner and avalanches her before throwing her across the ring. Jax applies a cobra clutch, but Lita elbows out. Bliss tags in and slaps Lita in the face. Bliss chokes her on the middle rope and picks up a two count. Jax tags back in and rag dolls her while talking trash. Jax viciously powers her to the corner and tags in Bliss. Bliss tries to attack Banks, but she gets off the apron. The referee is distracted, so Jax blindsides Lita with an avalanche. Finally, Bliss knocks Banks off the apron. Bliss goes to the top rope and hits Twisted Bliss, but Banks breaks it up. Jax throws Banks out of the ring. Jax tries to attack Banks outside the ring, but she moves. Lita then rolls up Bliss for the win.

Spoiler

BACKSTAGE PROMO:

John Cena: The chance of John Cena losing to Jason Jordan?
That's like Big Show at a buffet and ordering one cheerio.

I'm a box office smash, I'm reloaded like the Matrix.
How am I gonna lose to a Olympic blooded dominatrix?

You can say you're a grown man, I just don't believe you.
You're a baby, I don't know whether to spank you or to breast feed you.

Forget the 3 I's, 911 is your new slogan
I'm about to put a whippin' on the African-American wannabe Hulk Hogan

Lars is kinda cute, and the entrance is crazy slick
But we don't see eye to eye Jordan, because your face is going to be at my ****!

WORD LIFE!

- Commercial Break -

Luke Harper: There was a time in life when I don't understand why a man like me existed, what my purpose in life was or why I was here. But my family found me. He showed me the truth and the truth is, this is all of your fault. Each and every one of you have made me what I am. You shunned me. You created me but he, Bray Wyatt, saved me. He opened my eyes, he made me stronger than ever and he showed me my path in life. And now I know when you pray for the rain, you best be prepared for the mud. Bray Wyatt, my life is for you.

Erick Rowan: I was made fun of. I was bullied. I always looked different, and I was always bigger than all of the other kids. Thanks to Bray Wyatt...I feel wanted. I will do anything for you, Bray Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt: It always comes back to family, don't it? Luke Harper would go through hell and back for me. Hell, he already has. But Roman Reigns, I tried to warn him that this was only the beginning and as you all know— I am not a liar. Now, Roman Reigns claims that he has a new family and his brothers, he says to them that he cares for them, but I say uhh uhh— because if he truly cares for them he would tell them that they are in danger. And that they should stay out of our business, turn their back, walk away and never look back. Don't come to War Games. Because Roman Reigns, this is your burden to bear. This is your hill to die on. I, Bray Wyatt, will seal your fate. Roman Reigns— we're here!

Roman Reigns: Who in the hell do you think you are!? You know what? You're right, Wyatt. I'm here to make a difference. We are here to make a difference. You see, since winning that massive match, I've realized one thing. My sport, it suffers from an affliction. A sickness. And I plan to be the cure for this. You see, at one time, a man walked down to that ring. He looked across his opponent and he knew who he had to defeat. He knew who he had to best to be great on that day. But it's not like that anymore. You see now, we don't reward the warrior, no no no no. We reward the opportunist. The man who bleeds, who sacrifices, who sweats, who hurts to get what he wants - you see, he isn't put on the top of the order, no no no no no. It's the politician. It's the man who's your best friend and then turns out to be your worst enemy.

But you see, this Sunday at Great Balls of Fire, we change all that. When we show who is the most dominant faction, I guaranteed the fans at home we would change a lot of wrong around here. You see, WWE fans at home, they are sick and tired of the norm, of the usual, of the politician. They want a man who's gonna walk in there, look across his opponent and beat him into the ground to keep this manhood. And I'm that man, Bray. We are the men. So this Sunday, at the Great Balls of Fire Pay-Per-View, I face some of the most dangerous individuals in the history of professional wrestling. And you know what? When the history books are written, will they say I'm the fastest? No. Will they say I'm the strongest? Probably not. But what they will say is that nobody, NOBODY, has ever wanted this more and nobody fought harder for it. You see, Bray... on Sunday, not only will I walk out of War Games, I'll be the man to lead a new era. A new band of warriors in the Samoan Empire. A new band of professional wrestlers to a new horizon. I am Roman Reigns, I am the big dog and by God, I am pro wrestling.

*Sanity is coming from the crowd!*

Seth Rollins: A new era, Roman? Isn't that what The Shield was all about? Correct the injustices, and have the people feel our wrath? Come up with something original for once you worthless piece of trash! And as for you, you white trash cult leading Bray Wyatt. You're a loser, Bray. You're a loser. Go ahead and say it. Just say it, you're a loser and nobody wants to cheer a loser, nobody wants cheer a failure. Nobody wants to follow someone who never gets it done. Didn't you just lose to a drone? That's all Bray Wyatt has ever done. You have all the potential in the world, you could be the next Undertaker like superstar yet you can't keep up! Last week Bray Wyatt failed to get us to fear him and this Sunday at Great Balls of Fire, Bray Wyatt is going to fail again. Everyone knows it, Bray Wyatt is a failure!

~ Luke Harper Super Kicks Seth Rollins, and chaos has began! All of the teams are beating the living hell out of each other!

~ Braun Strowman!? Braun is coming down to the ring, and he is clearing everyone on out! It is Braun Strowman and the Wyatt Family in the ring! Braun Strowman has gotten down on his knees!

~ CM Punk from behind hits a GTS onto Luke Harper! Round house kick to Rowan sending him to the outside! Bray Wyatt signals Strowman after Punk, but Braun picks up and powerslams Wyatt! Braun Strowman and CM Punk are now going at it in the middle of the ring! Braun hits a powerslam onto Punk!

Braun Strowman: I am tired of this! I am Braun Strowman, the Universal Champion! Punk and I are main eventing Great Balls of Fire, or Kurt Angle, you are going to get these hands! War Games and these factions are not superior to my championship!
Old 05-04-2018, 03:37 AM   #80
All Star

Bard's Arena

Kevin Owens: Hey Sami!

Sami Zayn: Yeah, Kevin?

Kevin Owens: Have we beaten down the United States Champion and the man that has been chasing him for what seems to be forever now twice?

Sami Zayn: YEP!

Kevin Owens: Oh good, I wasn't dreaming. Which brings me to in two weeks it will be us, taking on them, but it will be a two versus one versus one match for the United States Championship!

Tanner Allen: You stiffed us, boys.

Brandon Burkett: We do not play games, and nor will we be stiffed of our rightful beer money.

Sami Zayn: Fellas. Fellas. Fellas. Listen here, you guys helped an ultimate return of us! We paid you what we thought was just, and went on our way.

Tanner Allen: You see. That just doesn't fly with us. Now, we got paid a nice hefty some, and extra for the stiff you did to us. Now, it is go time!

TAG TEAM MATCH:
BA Industries vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
The bell rings, and Owens and Zayn get out of the ring. They go in and out to avoid them, but eventually they’re caught. Allen hits Owens with a neckbreaker and a spinebuster. Allen punches Owens back and hits a running shoulder block. Allen clubs him down and stomps him. Owens is sent into the ropes, but Tanner lowers his head and eats a kick. Zayn tags in. Tanner fights out of the corner and hits a suplex. Allen hits some back elbows and charges, but Zayn boots him down. Owens tags in and punches away at Tanner. Zayn tags back in. They send Tanner into the ropes. Tanner fights them off, but Owens soon pulls the top rope down to get him out of the ring. Owens follows up with a senton splash on the floor.

- Commercial Break -

We come back from the break to see Zayn chopping Allen in the corner. Zayn charges, but Tanner sends him across the ring with a huge belly-to-belly suplex. Owens stops a tag to Brandon and punches away at Allen. Owens goes for a senton splash, but Tanner gets the knees up. Zayn tags in, and he jumps on Tanner’s back for a sleeper hold. Allen fights up and hits a sidewalk slam. Allen nearly gets the tag, but Owens pulls Brandon off the apron. Tanner comes back with a club to Owens and a Brandon connects with a forearm to Owens as well! Brandon is in the match! Strowman gets in the ring and viciously clotheslines Zayn. Owens gets to his feet at ringside, so Strowman runs him over again. Burkett gets in the ring and turns Zayn inside out with a clothesline. Brandon then goes outside and levels Owens with a dropkick! Brandon gets in the ring, and Zayn runs away. Tanner chases and catches him before putting him back in the ring. Brandon grabs Zayn and clubs him down. Brandon throws Zayn across the ring after tagging Allen in. Allen holds Zayn up for a wild delayed vertical suplex. Brandon is tagged in. Allen lowers Zayn down onto Brandon and they hit a massive double powerbomb! Kevin Owens comes in and tries to fight off the two monsters, but is caught off by Bobby Roode!? Roode is laying into Owens! Allen and Burkett walk outside of the ring, and are met by Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler gives them their money, and they continue on. Ziggler with a Super Kick to Zayn! Glorious DDT to Owens! Zig-Zag to Roode! Dolph Ziggler is standing tall!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT:
~ We see that Jeff Hardy is here on Smackdown Live!

VIGNETTE:
~ We go to an ally-way in a dirty street. We see Dean Ambrose sitting by the dumpster, and he looks up.

Dean Ambrose: Yah know. I don't sing, I don't dance, I don't pull tricks. Yet my tenure so far in the WWE has been all of that. I'm not computer-programmed. Nobody pulls me by puppet strings. That's not the way I like it. So, they will all tell you that I'm no good, that I'm trouble... a waste of talent, worthless indy-trash, right? Aha, why? Why? 'Cause I like to think? 'Cause I like to make my own decisions? 'Cause I'm not some famous' guys kid? Life isn't fair. In this world there are haves and have-nots — I don't have-nots but in the wrestling world what I do have: A talent, abilities, gifts that others can only dream of. When you're this good you don't have to listen to anybody, until you want to.

Don't worry I haven't lost my way. I'm one of the few people in this business. I know exactly who I am. I know exactly where I am. Wrestlers like me, they're distinct. I'm a living breathing ghost but you all don't have to be afraid. I don't want to hurt anybody. I just WANT — I just want whats mine! I am coming back, and I am coming to Smackdown Live. I am SICK AND TIRED - I am sick and tired of the ways I had to go about things. It is time to go back to basics.

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Jeff Hardy vs. Jinder Mahal
After what Batista said last week, Jinder Mahal is trying to get the Animal out of hiding. This is Jeff Hardy's first chance to shine on the blue brand after getting out of the Broken Universe last night on Raw.

The bell rings, and this match is on. Mahal kicks Hardy down and punches him. Mahal stomps him in the corner and talks trash to the crowd. Hardy blocks a punch and punches him back before putting him in the corner. A “Let’s go Hardy” chant picks up. Hardy splashes him in the corner and clubs him down. Hardy hits a snapmare and dropkicks him in the back of the head. Mahal quickly comes back and elbows him in the back of the head. Mahal sends him to the ropes, but Hardy holds on and boots him back before dropkicking him out of the ring. Hardy hits a slingshot baseball slide before hitting a diving clothesline off the apron.

- Commercial Break -

Sunil Singh gets on the apron, but Hardy knocks him to the floor. Singh takes a nasty bump. Hardy makes his comeback with a clothesline and an inverted atomic drop followed by a leg drop to the midsection. Hardy dropkicks him in the face and picks up a near fall. Hardy goes for a Twist of Fate, but Mahal gets out and sends him to the ropes. Mahal lowers his head and eats a kick. Hardy hits the ropes again, but Mahal knees him in the face for a near fall. Mahal goes for the Khallas, but Hardy rolls him up for a near fall. Mahal immediately kicks him in the face for a near fall. Mahal lifts Hardy up and hits a gordbuster, but Batista's music hits! Jinder Mahal is eager for the Animal, but Hardy follows up with a Twist of Fate and goes to the top rope for a Swanton Bomb!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

IN-RING SEGMENT:
~ Smackdown Live's Women's Champion, Ronda Rousey, is making her way to the ring.

Ronda Rousey: Last week. Last week I broke Becky Lynch's arm! I would do it over again with how she has treated me since arriving in the WWE. Charlotte tried to make the save for her frenemy, but you know what you have your little allies, Charlotte. Because you keep making them and I will keep breaking them! The I will save you for last...

Ruby Riott: We may not be an ally of Charlotte, nor Becky Lynch...but we want to make sure you never step foot in our ring again. Next week Ronda, it will be you and I in a singles match, and once I defeat you I get a title shot!

Ronda Rousey: That's cute. When you defeat me? Honey, I don't see you defeating anyone except maybe your two little sidekicks any time soon! You want a match against me, lets do it right now!

~ The Riott Squad come down to the ring and surround Rousey. They all take a step in...but step out and down the apron. They all walk back up the ramp, and Riott grabs her microphone.

Ruby Riott: On my terms, Rousey, on my terms. See you next week.

- Commercial Break -

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Naomi vs. Natalya
The bell rings and we are under way. A takedown headlock by Natalya is reversed by Naomi and Natalya gets out of it. Both women back up and lock up. A headlock takedown of her own by Naomi and Natalya reverses it. Naomi gets out that one. Natalya with a snap mare take down. Naomi back up and a hurricanrana onto Natalya. She sits Natalya onto the second rope and delivers a slingshot leg drop onto Natalya who rolls to the outside of the ring.

-Commercial Break-

Back from commercial, both women are back in the ring. Natalya picks Naomi up and a snap suplex. An abdominal stretch by Natalya onto Naomi. She lifts Naomi up but Naomi reverses it and counters it taking Natalya down with the face to the mat. Naomi jumps onto the second rope but Natalya grabs her and powerbombs Naomi. She goes for the cover but a 2 count.

Natalya goes for the sharpshooter but Naomi pushes her off. A spinning clothesline by Natalya. Another cover but a 2 count once more. Natalya lifts Naomi up but Naomi reverses it and the inzighuri. Naomi onto the top rope and the moonsault! She goes for the cover and gets the 3 count for the win!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

BACKSTAGE ACTION:
~ The Authors of Pain has found the Motor City Machine Guns and we have a brawl on our hands backstage! This was clearly a jump by the AOP as the Machine Guns are getting their tails whooped. The Authors powerbomb Sabin onto Kelly! What a message sent to the champions!

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Big E w/New Day vs. Rusev w/Aiden English
The bell rings, and Rusev immediately rolls out of the ring. Big E follows him out and punches him before throwing him into the ring. Big E stomps away at him in the corner before Woods plays the trombone. Big E viciously shoulders him in the midsection for a two count. Big E chokes him with his boot before giving him a nasty splash on the apron.

- Commerical Break -

Woods and Kingston are in the timekeeper’s area. Big E charges into a knee before Rusev annihilates him with a kick to the skull for a near fall. Rusev goes for a lift, but Big E drops him down. Big E connects with a big splash for a near fall. Big E gets distracted, and Rusev superkicks him for a near fall. Woods gets up and gives English a drop-toe-hold on the floor before sending him into the ring post. Rusev goes for the Accolade, but Big E gets him up in the electric chair before dropping him down! Kingston then gives Rusev Trouble in Paradise while Woods distracts the referee. Big E runs in and gives Rusev the Big Ending for the win.

Spoiler

~ Big E hugs his boys of New Day and apologizes about last week. English attacks Kofi in the back with a chair, and now lays into Woods! Rusev with a low-blow to Big E! Accolade is applied to Big E as the other two members of New Day are wiped out!

- Commercial Break -

Shinsuke Nakamura: I let Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles go to war last week. Those two showed that they could maybe give me a great match...but we will see. The American Dragon, we finally get our dream match. AJ Styles, you are now in the back of the line.

AJ Styles: Not the person you were expecting, huh? Well as you know Daniel Bryan is still getting back into the hang of things, and since you decided to blindside him with a Kinshasa in the back of his neck, he was not cleared to be in any kind of environment that could lead to a physical action. So, he is not here tonight. But, you know who is here? AJ Styles!

Let me be the first to say, that I can appreciate you coming out here and try to smooth things over last week, but then again here comes you showing your true colors. But as much as I like you, Shinsuke, I'm not out here to talk about you or Daniel Bryan and as much as I would want to bury you with every shovel that I have, I'm not out here to talk about that either. I'm out here to talk about my opponent coming up at the next Pay-Per-View, and let me be the first one to say, that I know who you are. I know exactly who you are, Shinsuke Nakamura. You are the man, that I'm gonna beat to be the next WWE Champion, you are the man that I'm going through to get what I want. It's put up or shut up time for AJ Styles. I currently don't have a reason to be anywhere else, and you may have taken out your dream match. I'm putting it all-in, I'm betting it all. My life is on the line. I'm all-in. I haven't seen the WWE Title since you took it from me, I haven't even looked at it. I'm hungry to get what I want, and they say that Shinsuke Nakamura is the most dangerous guy in the building I beg to differ. AJ Styles is the most dangerous man on this planet!

Shinsuke Nakamura: You want in, AJ? That's it just fine. First, however, I need you to earn it. Next week we will do it again, and if you beat me it will gladly be a triple threat match for this. *raises WWE Championship*

AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura have a stare-off to end the show.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »