Home

Judgement Day - WWE 2K18 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on Judgement Day - WWE 2K18 Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2018, 02:24 PM   #33
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Judgement Day - WWE 2K18 Universe Mode

Mauro Ranallo: NXT it has been absolutely amazing! We are our own brand, and we are bringing the action straight to Monday Night Raw and Smackdown Live! Last week we had some amazing action, and it appears we are going to start with some tag team action!

TAG TEAM MATCH:
War Machine vs. Heavy Machinery
We get to see the debut of the two huge men known as, War Machine, as they take on fellow heavyweight tag team, Heavy Machinery. The two teams brawl as the bell sounds. Hanson fights off Heavy Machinery and hits the Forever Clotheslines, but Machinery take over. Heavy Machinery begin doing the Forever Clotheslines to mock Hanson, but Rowe comes back in. Rowe with Shotgun Knees, sending Otis into Knight. Rowe with a Delayed Exploder on Knight, but Otis grabs Rowe’s legs to stop a suplex back in and the Machinery take control. Heavy Machinery hit multiple leg drops and Arabian Presses on Rowe for only 2. Rowe fights back, hitting the Spine Slam on Knight, sending him onto Otis’ back. Hanson in, making a comeback on Heavy Machinery. Machinery fight back, but Hanson stacks the two big hosses on top of each others in the corner and hits The Beats of the Beard, followed by hitting both with a Bronco Buster. Rowe back in, War Machine with a Wheelbarrow German/Top Rope Clothesline on Knight, but Otis breaks up the pin. Knight with a roll-up with the tights, but the ref catches him. Knight tries to put his feet on the ropes for another pin, but the ref stops him again. Knight hits Rowe with the Tractor Mauler for 2. Hanson in and fights back, Heavy Machinery hit Hanson with Trailer Park Tornado onto Rowe for a close 2. Machinery go for the Best Day Ever on Rowe, but Hanson stops it. Otis with a STO on Hanson, but Rowe comes back with Ace Ten Mao on Otis, but then Knight hits Rowe with a Slingshot Cutter. Hanson with a Double Back Handspring Elbow on the Heavy Machinery, then War Machine hits Thor’s Hammer on Otis. Hanson wipes out Knight with a tope suicida, then War Machine hit Fallout on Otis for the win.

Spoiler

~ Lio Rush makes his way out on the ramp.

Lio Rush: You two are going to wish you had never done what you did last week. I am someone who always is one step ahead, and well. I don't fight fire with fire, muscle with muscle. Speed and agility as well as scheming is what gets it done here in the WWE. That is why I now have an official tag team partner to create the Architects of Flight!

Mauro Ranallo: Trevor "Ricochet" Mann is Lio Rush's new tag team partner!? Mann looked fantastic last week in his debut, but now it seems he is turning his focus on the tag team division here in NXT!

Trevor Mann: Last week I got the honor to tear the roof off of this place! Now, Lio and I have been in contact for a very long time, and I was wondering which direction I should go here in NXT, but after last week it became clear to me. Wherever I go, there will always be someone bigger and stronger than me, but there will NEVER be anyone better than me! War Machine, you better prepare for battle because we are coming for you next week!

- Commercial Break -

IN-RING SEGMENT:
- The United Kingdom Champion, Mason Ryan, makes his way down to the ring.

Mason Ryan: Finding myself was very important. When I first came here I was dubbed as Batista 2.0, a big man with no true ability just a great look for the business. I ended up getting released from this company, and went into a depression. I didn't think I could truly make it anywhere on the Indy circuit...and then I decided, if I did it once I could do it again. I worked my arse off to get back to this point, I have dedicated everything to this sport, and now I am on top of the world as the United Kingdom Champion after defeating Pete Dunne. Tyler Bate, Wolfgang, anyone who wants a shot at this I am saying now I am a fighting champion, and this is my redemption.

Pete Dunne: Your redemption? Mason, we all know why you are back. Triple H needed a big man to make his roster compete with Raw and Smackdown. He brought in War Machine for the Tag Team Division, and he brought in you for the single titles. You will always be a nobody. I will prove that next week when i cash in my rematch for MY TITLE!

- Commercial Break -

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT:
- We are in William Regal's office, and Johnny Gargano breaks on in.

Johnny Gargano: Mr. Regal, I need a match against Roderick Strong tonight. That was my match last week against Dream, and I invited Strong to it, but I was not even in the final decision! Now I need to take him on one on one.

William Regal: Why do you need to, Johnny? We all know your decorated inside of this ring, there is no need for you to think anyone is outclassing you.

Johnny Gargano: NOBODY OUTCLASSES ME! Give me a match right now, and I will show you that!

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Johnny Gargano vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas w/Zelina Vega
Almas now has his old sparkling pyrotechnics on the mini-tron for his entrance. “Johnny Wrestling” chants for Gargano at the opening tip. Real nice chain wrestling early on. Almas takes over with a neckbreaker across the knee in the corner. Sliding dropkick gets Almas the first nearfall of the match. Arm Triangle Choke in the ropes by Almas, working over Gargano’s arm. Gargano comes back with a drop-toe-hold into the middle turnbuckle. Both men down off a double clothesline. Strike exchange until Almas with a slap. Gargano fires away and makes his comeback. Gotcha! Kick, followed by the Slingshot Spear for a nearfall. Almas does his Spidey move in the ropes, but Gargano superkicks him outside, followed by wiping him out with the Tope Suicida! “NXT” chants from Brooklyn. Back in, Slingshot DDT by Gargano for a nice nearfall. Almas then counters another Slingshot Spear and drives Gargano down, then hits a Tornado variation of Tetsuya Naito’s Destino for a close nearfall. Almas can’t believe it! They battle on the turnbuckles until Gargano goes for a Sunset Bomb, but Almas backflips out of it! Gargano stops the Corner Basement Meteora with an enziguri, but Almas with a Buckle Hiptoss! Gargano then with a La Mistica takedown into the Garga-No Escape! Almas then counters out, powers Gargano up and hits a one-armed Buckle Bomb, followed by the Corner Basement Meteora, but Gargano kicks out! Almas with knee strikes while keeping wrist control. Gargano with another superkick, then another one, then lifts up Almas and hits the Lawndart in the corner! Gargano fires up, but Roderick Strong hops the barricade! Strong then tosses Gargano a #DIY shirt, allowing Almas to hit a running corner dropkick! Hammerlock DDT gets Almas the win.

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Aleister Black vs. Bobby Fish w/Undisputed Era
Black and Fish charge each other at the bell and both hit each other with big boots, then have a fun kick exchange. They go nose-to-nose until Black drills Bobby with a chest kick, then poses in the ring after feigning a dive. Back in, Black catches a kick and knocks down Fish. Black with a series of strikes for the first nearfall of the match. Fish takes over by draping Black across the top rope and hits a knee drop across the back of Black’s head. Fish yells out “You are no match for us!” to the Full Sail crowd. Fish works over Black and takes control. Fish disrespectfully kicks at Black and mocks his Indian-style pose. DDT by Bobby for a nearfall. Black comes back with a leg sweep and a Shining Wizard style knee strike. Quebrada by Black gets a nearfall. Fish stops Black Mass as we see that Black’s nose is busted. Tornado Hot-Shot by Fish, followed by a top rope clothesline for a nearfall. Fisherman by Bobby for another nearfall. Black comes back with a victory roll for a nearfall, followed by a big head kick. They battle on the turnbuckles with Fish hitting a flying one-legged kick to Black, followed by doing the deal with a Second Rope Falcon Arrow! Black pops up in Fish’s face and Bobby is shocked! They have another kick and slap exchange before Kyle O'Reilly comes from behind and nails Black! Adam Cole joins in on this three on one assault!

William Regal: ENOUGH! You know what, Undisputed Era? I am sick and tired of this! Next week we will be having TWO Championship matches. Pete Dunne taking on Mason Ryan in a singles match for the United Kingdom Championship, and Adam Cole versus Aleister Black locked inside a Steel Cage for the NXT Championship! This won't be like a Steel Cage we are used to either! There will be a roof on this cage, and no door! The only way to win is by pinfall or submission to guarantee Fish and O'Reilly stay out! Good day, gentlemen.

- Commercial Break -

Shayna Blazler: I'm back! I have dominated this sport since 2018 has hit. I defeated Ember Moon to become the NXT Women's Champion. I participated in the first ever women's Royal Rumble. I defeated Sasha Banks and Bayley along side Rousey at WrestleMania. I have done it all and we are in the fourth month of this year! So, if there is any women that thinks she can stand up and give me a decent challenge, please I am begging you to come out right now.

Shayna Blazler: THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! I am the toughest, baddest, bit...

Mauro Ranallo: KHARMA!? KHARMA IS HERE!?

~ Kharma makes her way down to the ring, Shayna tries to throw a punch but is caught with a chokeslam-spinebuster variation! Kharma tosses Blazler outside of the ring, and watches her very intensely as Shayna backs away up the ramp holding her back with a scared look in her eyes.
Old 01-24-2018, 08:34 PM   #34
All Star

Bard's Arena

Brandon Burkett is the blonde. Tanner Allen is the baldy.

These are the two men who attacked Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode. More will be announced about them on the next Smackdown!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2018, 11:40 PM   #35
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

just caught up on the last few shows and all I gotta say is DAMN!

There is a lot going on and some crazy stuff.

The Faction Wars on RAW is heating up nicely.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2018, 11:59 PM   #36
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
just caught up on the last few shows and all I gotta say is DAMN!

There is a lot going on and some crazy stuff.

The Faction Wars on RAW is heating up nicely.
Thanks man!

I've been loving it, tons of good stuff going on. NXT has been solid and so has Smackdown.

Raw has been my favorite so far!

Old 01-26-2018, 10:22 AM   #37
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Bard, wow my man, I can't praise you enough for how incredible this thread is. The time and dedication, as well as presentation, are just top notch! I'm glad I decided to check out the WWE 2K forums and find this! Makes me want to go out and get the new version! Keep it up and look forward to future updates!

Old 01-26-2018, 11:28 AM   #38
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Bard, wow my man, I can't praise you enough for how incredible this thread is. The time and dedication, as well as presentation, are just top notch! I'm glad I decided to check out the WWE 2K forums and find this! Makes me want to go out and get the new version! Keep it up and look forward to future updates!
Thanks man, these kind of posts are very appreciated. I love to write and present for everyone to enjoy, not just to write my "story".

Definitely hit the follow button on this thread because I try to get out all three shows a week! Raw's Extreme Rules is also coming up with the next Raw being the go-home show!

Old 01-26-2018, 11:37 AM   #39
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Thanks man, these kind of posts are very appreciated. I love to write and present for everyone to enjoy, not just to write my "story".

Definitely hit the follow button on this thread because I try to get out all three shows a week! Raw's Extreme Rules is also coming up with the next Raw being the go-home show!

I still need to catch up on all your posts, but do you have any plans for a "one last match" for Sting? I hope so, he's one of my all time favorites!

Old 01-26-2018, 11:41 AM   #40
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
I still need to catch up on all your posts, but do you have any plans for a "one last match" for Sting? I hope so, he's one of my all time favorites!
I will say, in my Universe anything is possible.

As for Sting, I have been playing with a few things but they wouldn't come to fruition for quite some time if I decide to go that route.

I always enjoy hitting everyone with surprises!

Once you get all caught up go ahead and let me know what your favorite stuff that is going on is!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »