Home

Hinkleyy's Universe Mode: WWE 2k18 (A New ERA has Begun)

This is a discussion on Hinkleyy's Universe Mode: WWE 2k18 (A New ERA has Begun) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2018, 10:33 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hinkleyy's Universe Mode: WWE 2k18 (A New ERA has Begun)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Nice show, I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you kind of spoiled the results because all of the winners were written first.
tbh didn't even notice that and wasn't on purpose. Went through and booked the match and then simulated/played the matches and based off that wrote it. Funny how it did come out with the winners being first though.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:30 AM   #10
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

I honestly didn't even realize that, but it's true except for the main event. Orton won, right?

Good show! Interested that Braun got the L.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 02-07-2018, 10:24 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I honestly didn't even realize that, but it's true except for the main event. Orton won, right?

Good show! Interested that Braun got the L.

Yes, Braun got the L but don't forget that Joe distracted Braun causing him the match.

Last edited by Hinkleyy; 02-08-2018 at 09:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 08:37 PM   #12
Rookie

The Show would start with Shawn in the office with free agent Daniel Bryan:
Shawn: “So Daniel, after Sunday since you won along with Zayn and Owens you have finally been given the right to officially get back into the ring. Since you three won a huge match I’m giving Sami and Kevin future title shots. Though for you I’m officially going to offer you a Smackdown Live contract!”
Bryan: “Shawn, Sunday not only did I fight for my career but I fought for the guys out there that have been screwed over by this company. So, for now I’m going to have to talk to my family and friends to see if its even worth it anymore to put my body on the line for a company for so many years that put me down and told me I can’t do what I showed them I could.” (Bryan walks out of the room)

The Balor Club (Anderson & Gallows w/Balor) (RAW) vs The Bludgeon Brothers (SMD)
Both tag champions take each other on in this match as the two met in the ring for the first time. Anderson and Harper start the match off first with Harper getting the better of the smaller Anderson with a flurry of clotheslines and upper shots. He’d fight back though and get Gallows in and he’d take down Harper and force him to take in Rowan. Gallows would keep the momentum in the way of the Club until Balor would try to distract the ref for Gallows and this allow Rowan to get a finger to the eye of Gallows and get Harper in who’d then hit the discus clothesline and get the pin.

Michaels comes out with a reluctant Angle:
Shawn: “The first thing I’d like to thank everyone to Smackdown Live!”
Angle: “Let’s get this going Shawn come on.”
Shawn: (grabs a capsule and opens it) “Well this is a very good start for Smackdown as the newest member of the Smackdown Live roster is the Celtic Warrior Sheamus. Even though he’s hurt now he will be joining us as soon as he returns.”

Baron Corbin (SMD) vs Titus O’Neil w/Titus World Wide (RAW)
Corbin would dominate this match with all the offense but after not being ever able to connect with the end of day he’d continue losing streak. As O’Neil would hit the Clash of Titus and get the huge win over Corbin.

Angle comes out followed by Michaels:
Angle (goes and grabs a ball):
“Shawn, it seems like tonight nobody on Smackdown has come to fight tonight so let’s find out who is going to be leaving you now. As the newest member of Smackdown very own Randy Orton.”
Michaels: Kurt you are talking a lot and your brand hasn’t backed it up as I’ve won more matches then you have.”
Angle: How about this I’ll get 5 of my guys and you do the same and we’ll have a battle royal and whoever wins will get 2 picks.”
Shawn: “I’m so confident in my guys, so whichever 5 guys get to the ring first will represent Smackdown!”

10- Man Battle Royal (2 Picks) Team Raw (Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Big Cass, Apollo Crews & Goldust) vs Team Smackdown (Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, TJP, Zack Ryder & Jinder Mahal)
The match stars with each side starring each other down until they’d break and go all out. The first eliminated was Goldust by Owens and Zayn, the two would then jump out of the ring and tear apart Goldust and tear his shirt of off of him leaving him motionless. Though Ryder would follow soon by Big Cass. Next would be Mahal who’d be knocked over by Rollins and Ambrose working together. Crews then would get an elimination on TJP but only to be thrown over by Owens after. Leaving Zayn, Owens, Ambrose, Rollins and Big Cass. After a few minutes Zayn would accidently be knocked over by Owens after he’d be pushed into him by Rollins. Kevin then would look at Zayn apologizing and Cass would pick him up and eliminate him and win it for Team Raw.

Michaels and Angle would come out with a big smile on Angle’s face
Angle: “This is a huge win for Raw as we now get 2 big picks!” (grabs one ball) the first pick for Raw is Gentleman Tyler Breeze.”
Michaels: “Well there you go Kurt you got half of a tag team well done, and I still have the better half, Fandango.”
Angle: (grabs and opens the second) “I can’t believe it the next pick is Fandango! We now have Breezango on Monday night Raw!”

AJ Styles (SMD) vs Woken Matt Hardy (RAW)
Styles after losing his title on Sunday he looks to take on the Woken Matt Hardy. Hardy would start the match with the unconventional offense that Styles isn’t use to dealing with. Styles would finally able to work back into the match but Hardy would start to frustrate Styles and after a flurry of attacks from Hardy. AJ would get back into the ring but instantly be taking out again by Hardy and then would look at Hardy and wave him off and walk up the ramp leaving the ring and the match.

Angle comes out without Shawn:
Angle:
“Since Shawn is still trying to figure out what he’s going to do with AJ and the rest of his roster, Raw is slowly starting to take everyone away from Smackdown, we have another draft pick. In our next draft pick for Monday night we are glad to announce that (opens capsule) oh my god. Jason Jordan, my son is back on Monday nights along with me.” (Jordan comes out to the ramp)
Jordan: “Dad, are you serious? I’m really back on Raw? I don’t know what to say besides...” (Jordan attacks Angle and starts to throw him around and ends up leaving him on the ground not moving as staff comes out to care and stretcher him out of the arena). You are not my father nor ever will be. You left my mom and I, so don't you dare ever call my your son again.

Shinsuke Nakamura (SMD) vs Finn Balor w/ Balor Club (Raw)
A match of the year candidate as both superstars would put it all on the line in this match. Nakamura would start the match getting the better of Balor but Finn would slowly start to work back into the match. Balor would get Nakamura to the outside near the announce table. Finn would continue to work on him as the ref would start to count. Finn then would get in the ring and distract the ref allowing Gallows and Anderson to attack Nakamura and throw him back into the ring. Finn from then would have the momentum and start to work on the legs on the champion. After a few slow shots to Finn, Nakamura would fight back and slowly get the momentum on his side and after getting Balor to his knees he’d hit a Kinshasa but Balor would kick out at a late 2. Nakamura would keep on the offense but Anderson and Gallows would get involved again trying to distract Nakamura by throwing a chair in the ring. While distracted, Finn would slowly get up and grab the chair and go for a shot on Nakamura but he’d get out of the way and Anderson, on the mate, would get hit. Balor shocked would turn and get hit down into another Kinshasa and Nakamura would be able to get the pin and win.

Michaels comes out by himself after Angle is rushed to a local health facility:
Michaels: “I do have to say Kurt, Smackdown Live has for sure gotten the better side of the draft and with the last pick of the draft Smackdown Live’s newest superstar is, Tommaso Ciampa!”

Old 02-12-2018, 11:20 AM   #13
Rookie

Regal is in the ring to start the show:
“I’d like to personally welcome everyone to NXT tonight as we have a great show ahead of ourselves. Though first I’m proud to announce that we are going to be hosting a tournament, as we currently do not have a #1 contender for the NXT championship. With the winner taking on Adam Cole next month at Takeover Ontario, our first matches will begin tonight as in ourmain event EC3 will take on Kassius Ohno.”

NXT Tournament #1 Contendership: Lars Sullivan vs Danny Burch
Sullivan would start the match with running attacks taking down Burch. He’d keep his strong offense and hit Burch with the Freak Accident and get the win.

Authors of Pain vs Street Profits
Rezar and Dawkins would start the match off together as Rezar would get hard shots on Dawkins and throw him into the ropes and knock him down with a huge clothesline. Akam would get the tag in and keep the offense on Dawkins, Akam would throw Dawkins into the ropes but he’d counter it knocking down Akam and Montez would get tagged in only to be taking down right away. As Akam and Rezar would get both Dawkins and Fontz in the ring and connect with two powerslams and pin Fontz for the win.

Undisputed Era in the Ring:
Cole: “For those who don’t know who we are let me give you a second to tell everyone. We are NXT, we hold every title this brand has and from what I see nobody is taking them away from us anytime soon. I have dominated the main event scene taking down Drew McIntyre, Aleister Blake and Johnny Gargano.”
Fish: “Adam, there is nobody in this company better than us and what we represent.”
O’Reilly: “We have dominated the land of NXT without any challengers willing to go through what we do for these titles.”
Cole: “So tonight I’m calling two guys out to take on the tag champs and if you win you’ll move on in the tournament…..” (silence and the lights go out and we see SAniTy make their way to the ring)

NXT Tournament #1 Contendership: SAniTy (Eric Young & Killian Dain) vs Undisputed Era (Fish & O’Reilly)
Young would be the first in for his team has he’d go straight after Fish taking him down. As he’d use his veteran knowledge to work on Fish, as Dain would then get into the ring. Dain would be able to use his body to toss around, Dain would set Fish up on the top rope for a suplex. Though Fish would get Dain off him and gain momentum and get O’Reilly into the ring. AS they’d start to ground the monster Dain and work on his knees. After more quick tag but during then Young would get back into the ring and O’Reilly would lock in the ankle lock. Young would get close to tapping until Dain would break it up. Young would then roll to the outside and with the ref distracted by Fish and O’Reilly as Cole would hit Young with the belt as he’d get up and then throw him into the ring. O’Reilly with Dain down after the two taking him out would get an easy submission after locking in another ankle lock.

After the match:
Even after the bell O’Reilly wouldn’t stop the ankle lock. Wolfe would try to get in the ring to help fellow partner only to get hit with a chair to the face. Dain just getting up would get it and take down Cole but only for Fish and O’Reilly to get him off and grab a table from the outside. Cross would then get in the ring to help only to be speared by Cole and thrown out, leaving Dain by himself. Then the three would lift the giant Dain up and put him straight through the table. After that looking straight at the camera with their first together the show would go to commercial.

EC3 grabs a mic:
“My name is Ethan Carter the 3rd and ever since coming back to WWE I haven’t been giving the respect I deserve. And it’s all because of you, you don’t chant my name, you don’t buy my merchandise. With who I’m related to I should already be NXT champion, so Regal I’m going to show that the Carter family runs this show.”

NXT Tournament #1 Contendership: EC3 vs Kassius Ohno
The match would start with a slap battle as the two men would exchange slaps to the chest until EC3 would end up getting frustrated and slapping Ohno in the face and taking him down with a drop kick. Ohno would get up and knock him down a clothesline but EC3 would get up and throw him into the ropes and jump over Ohno and then on the rebound hit him with another slap to the chest. Then Ohno would again reply with a chest shot dropping EC3, who’d then role to the outside, clearly being frustrated. The two would then go at it until Ohno would hit a sit down powerbomb go for the pin with a near fall. Ohno would then connect with a Cyclone kick and go for the pin of EC3 but great ring awareness from EC3 to get a rope break just before a 3 count. Ohno in shock would keep the attack going and throw EC3 into the ropes but Carter would hold the ropes and Ohno would charge him and after the ropes would be dropped he’d fly over them. Ohno would get back into the ring and get hit with a belly to back suplex and then hit with a headlock driver. Ohno would kick out at a close 3 count, keeping the match going. EC3 would instantly get up and lock in a rear naked choke on Ohno, Ohno would try to slowly get to the ropes only for EC3 to pull him back into the middle of the ring, As Ohno would pass out and EC3 would win and move on in the tournament.

Quick Results
Lars Sullivan def. Danny Burch via pin- NXT Championship Tournament
Authors of Pain def. Street Profits via pin
Undisputed Era (Fish & O'Reilly) def. SAniTy (Young & Dain) via pin
EC3 def. Kassius Ohno via KO- NXT Championship Tournament
Old 02-12-2018, 11:47 AM   #14
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Great show! Pumped ECIII put on a solid main event.

Old 02-12-2018, 04:16 PM   #15
Rookie

EC3 showed what he can do and the performances he can put on for NXT, even with a good opponent in Kassius Ohno.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2018, 06:59 PM   #16
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great show. Love seeing EC3 advance in the tournament, even if it is at the expense of Ohno.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »