Home

The Gold Expedition - WWE 2K18 MyCareer Mode

This is a discussion on The Gold Expedition - WWE 2K18 MyCareer Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2019, 03:21 PM   #41
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The Gold Expedition - WWE 2K18 MyCareer Mode

Quote:
Tanner Allen: What? I don't get the custom welcome back bull-****? You people are pathetic! And to even think I would grace your eyes again. I had it made over in Impact before my injury...and now, well the wrestling industry is booming. Impact is doing great, AEW is a thing, and the WWE seem to be picking it up a bit. Excited to see what Bish and Heyman do over there. However, I decided to return here because I have some unsettled business. I know you aren't here this week because of what I did to you, Andy Brown. But. I have word for you, that next week it will be you and I in this ring, and when I win I will have avenged my previous two losses to you...my ONLY two losses...and then I will challenge you for the EWF Championship! See you next week, champ.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2019, 05:04 PM   #42
All Star

Bard's Arena

The Return

If Tanner wins, he gets a Championship Match next week
Uptown Andy Brown (c) 63-7 vs. Tanner Allen 7-2
We bring you to our main event of the evening! The returning Tanner Allen, who is about to compete in his tenth match here in the EWF. He is a former North American Champion here in the company, and his only two losses in his career have come against this man, Uptown Andy Brown! Here we go!

Allen and Brown lockup and exchange reversals on each other before Brown whips Allen into the ropes and connects with an armdrag. Andy locks Tanner in an Armbar but Allen fights back up to his feet and counters into a Back Suplex! Tanner puts Brown in a chinlock but Brown fights back to his feet and breaks the hold with body shots. Uptown hits the ropes but runs into a back elbow from Allen. Allen goes right back to the headlock but Uptown fights him off again and connects with a series of forearms. Allen hits the ropes and then ducks a clothesline from Uptown and as he hits the ropes again Brown and Tanner clothesline each other!

Uptown is up first, and heads up top. Brown dives off the top with a Flying Clothesline but Allen sidesteps him and catches his leg in midair locking in the Ankle Lock! Uptown rolls through sending Allen into the turnbuckles. Brown then goes for a clothesline but Tanner counters into a Backslide. Brown blocks it and counters into the Uptown Goes Downtown! (Future Shock DDT) 1…2…NO! Tanner kicks out and Uptown immediately gets back to his feet and clotheslines Allen over the top to the floor. Uptown lays into Tanner with chops and then he drops Tanner down across the guardrail. Brown goes to throw Tanner back in the ring only for Tanner to counter and Olympic Slam Brown onto the ring steps! Back in the ring Tanner hits another Olympic Slam! 1…2…NO! Brown kicks out and Allen immediately gets back up and picks Uptown up only for Uptown to hit a Jawbreaker out of desperation. Uptown sets up for the Brown Cow (Brogue Kick) but Allen gets his foot up only for Brown to catch his foot and then he lifts Allen up on his back and hits a Reverse Alabama Slam! 1…2…NO! Allen kicks out! Brown gets Allen back up to his feet, and hits the rope looking for Brown Cow, but Allen counters and goes for a bicycle kick of his own! Brown counters, but Allen then connects with a pele kick! Tanner tries to capitalize, but Brown gets back to his feet and catches him with Brown Cow! TWO COUNT AGAIN! Uptown goes for Tanner, but Tanner catches Uptown with a German Suplex out of nowhere! Allen goes for the Olympic Slam but Brown counters into the Brown Cow! Brown hits a third Brown Cow! 1...2...NO!! Allen somehow kicks out yet again! Brown goes for a Super Brown Cow off the top but Allen moves out of the way and hits a series of Rolling German Suplexes! Tanner hits another Olympic Slam! Tanner climbs up top and hits a Frog Splash! 1…2…NO Brown will not stay down! Allen goes to pick up Brown, but Brown delivers a huge low blow! The referee has to throw away this amazing match! Brown is seething and looking around as the crowd is in shock! Brown goes to the outside and gets a steelchair! Brown is destroying Tanner! Tanner is a bloody mess! The crowd...the crowd is boo'ing Brown!? They have never done that before! Brown grabs a mic and tells them to piss off before hitting Tanner a few more times with the chair, and saying if he wants his championship...come get it next week!

Spoiler
Old 07-29-2019, 05:46 PM   #43
All Star

Bard's Arena

More write-ups to come next week!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 08-01-2019, 11:55 AM   #44
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Uptown Andy Brown: Yah, know...I have worked my *** off for you people over the years I have been here. I have scratched, climbed, and bled for this damn company, and now a guy who doesn't even like any of you...no, he even bailed and went to the E and Impact, but yet you boo'd me last week when I snapped. He now has a title match, but I sure made for certain it wouldn't be this week! Tanner, I know you are listening. If I ever see you in this ring again, I will snap your neck! This isn't a game, this is my world, and you will not tear it down. I am in my third reign as EWF Heavyweight Champion, and I will make sure nobody EVER defeats me for this again!

~ WAIT! Tanner just hopped the guardrail from the crowd, and is crawling in the ring behind Andy Brown! Brown is smirking, feeling accomplished for what he just said...turn around Uptown! The crowd is chanting obscene language at Brown, and Brown gets a frown on his face. Tanner is measuring him up! Brown gets riled up and goes to speak, but also turns around into a spear by Tanner! Tanner is throwing haymakers at Andy Brown! These two are now brawling on the outside of the ring, and Tanner rams Uptown into the steel steps. Brown with an elbow to the head of Tanner, and Irish whips him into the guardrail. Brown is on daze street! Uptown is going for his title in the ring, but Tanner spider monkeys onto the turnbuckle and hits a standing elbow drop off the top rope! A bunch of security and referees are coming down to the ring! They are trying to get these two men away from each other. Tanner breaks free from them, and leaps onto Brown! They boil back to the outside! The crowd is hot for this!

General Manager Harry Greene: You two stop this now! If you do not stop, neither of you will be champion, or contender by the snap of my hand!

~ Tanner and Uptown stop their fight, Tanner looks to be bleeding!

General Manager Harry Greene: You have to be joking me right now. This is horrendous for all of us, but you two want to rip each other apart? You two want to hurt each other? So be it. Next week it will be Uptown Andy Brown defending the EWF Heavyweight Championship against Tanner Allen in an Unsanctioned Match! Literally no rules. The only thing I will put on it, is the match can end in pinfall, submission, or TKO/KO. Now clean yourselves up, this is embarrassing!
Old 08-05-2019, 06:14 PM   #45
All Star

Bard's Arena

Championship Match

EWF Heavyweight Championship | Unsanctioned Match
Uptown Andy Brown (c) 63-8 vs. Tanner Allen 8-2
The referee presents the belt and this one is off and running. Tanner slaps Brown right in the face, and Brown spits in Tanner's! These two are now throwing strikes at each other! Tanner clotheslines Brown over the top ropes, but Brown lands and proceeds to drag Tanner out from the bottom rope. They continue to beat the tar out of each other on the outside! Tanner grabs and throws Brown into the guardrail. Nice knee strike to the head of Uptown, and throws Brown into the ring post now. Tanner goes under the ring and pulls out a table! Tanner gets it set up, but Brown hits him in the back with a chair! Back suplex by Brown to Tanner right through the table! Brown goes under the ring and pulls out a sledgehammer. Brown goes to hit Tanner with it, but Tanner ducks and spears Brown through the guardrail! Tanner is the first one up to their feet, and goes and grabs the chair he was hit earlier with. Tanner hits Brown multiple times with the chair now! Right in the skull! Brown has been busted wide open! Tanner is signaling this one is over. He goes under the ring and gets a table...and a ladder! Tanner sets them both up inside of the ring, and he looks outside to see a tumbling Uptown trying to get back inside of the ring. Tanner grabs Uptown and hits an awesome exploder suplex by climbing onto the ropes and bringing Uptown inside of the ring! Tanner is throwing strikes at Brown, and starts to get him in position on the table. Tanner heads up the ladder! FROG SPLASH! MISSES! UPTOWN MOVES OUT OF THE WAY! Uptown grabs the ladder and drills Tanner with it busting him open now! Uptown picks up Tanner and hits Uptown Goes Downtown! (Future Shock DDT) This is crazy what these two men are going through for this championship. And yet, we have no cover attempts! Brown goes in the corner looking for Brown Cow (Brogue Kick), he goes for it, Tanner moves, and goes for a bicycle kick of his own! Brown dodges, and Tanner with a pele kick! Tanner is right back up and runs the ropes, but Brown with a pounce sending Tanner to the outside! Brown goes back to the outside, and grabs a baseball bat from under the ring. He goes to hit Tanner, but Tanner has the sledgehammer from earlier and nails Brown in the skull! Tanner goes and grabs yet another table...he has failed with this twice already. He sets it up inside of the ring, and goes for Uptown. Tanner with an Olympic Slam to Brown through the table! The first cover! 1...2......3!

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2019, 09:52 PM   #46
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Tanner Allen: Heh. You guys like me now. This is different, I am not going to lie to you all...I kinda like you too. Last week I went through a war to gain this *looks at the EWF Heavyweight Championship*. Now I am a fighting champion! I want to battle the best because I think of myself as the best. I have won the title major single championships in this company, and I do not plan on dropping this one any time soon!

Honest John: Tanner...Tanner...Tanner. You have gone through your ups and downs, no doubt. However, this new...persona? Yeah, persona. It is quite laughable. When you returned you hated the world! And now...you and the fans are just cool? I see you guys connected on an emotional level because Andy Brown showed his true, ugly, colors. Bu...

Tanner Allen: Alright, who in the hell are you? I know this company has changed a good bit in my time gone. Quest and Bravo are both gone, and it looks like Uptown is moving onto different areas as well. Now, I have a guy who I have no idea is, coming out here like he knows me? H

Honest John: How rude of me. Tanner. I am Honest John. I am the man who does know everything here in EWF, and is willing to let everyone know what is right and wrong about someone.

Tanner Allen: Shut the **** up and get down here so I can shove my boot so far up your *** it will go through your throat so I don't EVER have to hear you speak again!

Honest John: All in due time, Tanner.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »