Home

World Elite Wrestling - WWE 2k Universe Mode

This is a discussion on World Elite Wrestling - WWE 2k Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2018, 12:31 PM   #41
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: World Elite Wrestling - WWE 2k Universe Mode

Tonights main event is a major triple threat between Eddie Edwards, Austin Aries, and Dolph Ziggler. The winner faces Okada for the Heavyweight Championship at No Remorse.

The show starts with the entrance of the Elite Heavyweight Champion, the undefeated Okada. He enters the ring grasping his belt.

Okada: *speaking Japanese with subtitles* I have been unstoppable since I won this title. As I continue to put my challengers down, my power only grows stronger and stronger. Luckily, I invite competition, so whoever it is that wins tonight, I will enjoy beating you too.

Austin Aries music hits and he comes down to the ring.

Aries: Okada I hear you running your mouth a hell of a lot more than what's warranted, even if I don't understand a damn word of it. I've held world titles all around the world, and I've been a more dominant champion than you.

Eddie Edwards music hits now and he comes down to the ring.

Edwards: Austin as far as I'm concerned you're completely full of crap. When I get you in the ring tonight two things are my priority. I'm playing to win, but I'm also playing for you to lose, and better yet for you not to walk out on your own two feet.

Aries: Is that right? Tough talk from a guy who's been left staring at the ceiling after every match with me. I'm gonna do the same tonight to you, and to Dolph Ziggler.

Speak of the devil Dolphs music hits now and he comes down.

Dolph: Austin, Eddie, I suggest you calm down. Austin like I said last week, I’m gonna do to you what I did at Making a Name, kick your head off and pin you to the mat. As for you Eddie, I like you kid, but you're in the way of my ultimate goal, the Elite Heavyweight Championship, so I’m gonna do what I have to do to fix that.

Ziggler turns to Okada and gets in his face.

Ziggler: And as for you champ… We've met once before, but I've only grown since then. So when I get this shot at the Elite Heavyweight Title, you can bet I'm finally taking it.

Austin Aries pushes Ziggler into Okada. Okada strikes Ziggler in response, Edwards goes after Aries and an all out brawl between the 4 men breaks out!

Aries and Edwards brawl on the outside. Ziggler hits a clothesline to Okada sending him spilling to the outside.

Security runs down, and about a dozen men team to separate everyone and regain order. It's a triple threat later tonight to decide the number one contender!

---

Match #1 - Drake & Cass vs. The Mighty

Drake & Cass' tag team debut. It's a very competitive match. Cass is overwhelming to the smaller Miller and Thorne which gives his team the advantage. He takes out Miller on the outside allowing Drake to hit Blunt force trauma and win it.

Drake & Cass win by pinfall

---

Match #2 - Junior Elite Ladder Qualifier - Jay Lethal vs. Mike Kanellis

Kanellis brings his aggressive style of offense to try to throw off Lethal. Lethal however is keyed in and takes over, making relatively short work of Kanellis, and ending the funk he's been in.

Lethal wins by pinfall

---

Match #3 - Tag Title #1 Contenders - Sabre & Sabin vs. Crime Time

The winner will face The Young Bucks at No Remorse. It's the biggest test for Sabre & Sabin, and they rise to the occasion. It's an amazing match. JTG pulls his weight, but Sabre & Sabin clearly have a strategy. They target the legs of Shad forcing him to tag out to JTG. JTG gets some good offense in, but in the end Sabin hits Cradle Shock for the win.

Sabre & Sabin win by pinfall

Sabre & Sabin pull off the biggest win of their tag career together! They celebrate, but out of nowhere Nick and Matt Jackson show up and attack the from behind.

The Young Bucks hold their belts up over the downed Sabre
& Sabin as the show goes to commercial.

---

Backstage:

Shad walks out of the trainers room where he was with JTG. He is approached by Cass & Drake.

Drake: Look at that, another opportunity squandered by Crime Time. I wonder why?

Shad: What's that supposed to mean?

Cass: I think it's pretty obvious what he meant. Me and you are a lot alike big man. I used to lug around a little useless tag partner myself, and it got me nowhere.

Drake: If I were you I'd conscider dumping the dead weight and finding yourself some real tag partners.

Shad: You two don't know what the hell you're talking about. There's something to be said about loyalty. I've made the mistake before, I'm not gonna make it again. Crime Time stays and if you have a problem with that, you can meet us next week.

Drake: I've got something else in mind. Tell your buddy JTG that I challenge him to a one on one match next week and he'll get a chance to prove himself.

Drake & Cass walk off.

---

Match #4: - Junior Elite Ladder Qualifier - Mark Briscoe vs. Rich Swann

A rematch of a past meeting where Swann shocked Briscoe for the win. Mark is more aggressive this time around. He keeps Swann on the ground and makes it a brawl, however Swann rolls up Mark out of nowhere to steal it.

Rich Swann wins by pinfall

Swann celebrates and Mark Briscoe is completely shocked.

---

Via Sattelite

Kenny Omega is broadcasting from his home. His arm is taped up.

Omega: Last week Matt Riddle, you proved exactly who you are and you showed your true colors. I'm not gonna let you get away with what you did. In two weeks time at No Remorse my arm is gonna be healed up, and I'm gonna put up my Intercontinental Championship against you. I'm gonna make you pay for what you did.

---

Match #5: - Junior Elite Ladder Qualifier - Zack Ryder vs. Johnny Elite

The final qualifying match of the night is the best one. It's shockingly very competitive. Ryder kicks out of Starship Pain, and Elite kicks out of the Rough Ryder. The story of the match is Elite trying to get Ryder up to the top rope for the Spanish Fly, and Ryder blocking. However when Elite finally does hit it, Ryder can't kick out.

Johnny Elite wins by pinfall

Elite wins it! By far Ryder's best performance in wEw, but Johnny Elite will be going to No Remorse.

---

Match #6: - Elite Heavyweight Championship #1 Contenders - Austin Aries vs. Eddie Edwards vs. Dolph Ziggler

A classic match, one of the best main events ever on wEw Thursday Nights.

Edwards and Ziggler start off the match by double teaming on Aries and causing him to roll out. They can't let their emotions get the better of them here however, so they fight each other.

Aries re enters and hits a lariat knocking down both men. He takes Ziggler and sends him out of the ring, then focuses his attack on Edwards. They brawl back and forth.

Later on, the fight has spilled to the outside, all three men brawling. Aries gets sent into the steel barricade.

Ziggler and Edwards take it back into the ring. While they're fighting, the ref gets taken out. Austin Aries takes advantage, running in with a baseball bat. Aries strikes both Ziggler and Edwards with the bat. Ziggler rolls out.

Aries hits a brainbuster on Edwards, the ref gets up. 1-2-3!

Austin Aries wins by pinfall

Aries once again cheats to steal a victory, this time the most egregious example as he uses a foreign object to attack his opponents and steals an Elite Heavyweight Championship shot. The crows showers Aries in boos as he celebrates and the show goes off the air.

Last edited by SmooveMove; 08-01-2018 at 05:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2018, 08:51 PM   #42
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Tonights show begins with the entrance of Austin Aries, who last week cheated to become the #1 Contender to the Elite Heavyeight Championship.

Aries: Well well well, look at this. Austin Aries does it again. Once again I do EXACTLY what I said I was going to do, and I'm going into No Remorse rightfully getting my shot at the World Championship.

Jim Ross stands up from his commentators booth with a mic.

Ross: Excuse me Austin. Austin over here.

Aries locates Ross with squinted eyes.

Ross: Austin I have an important announcement from wEw management regarding that No Remorse main event.

Aries: An announcement? You have an announcement regarding MY main event. Well do me a favor Jim, come down here and make the announcement to my face.

Ross comes down to the ring and the crowd cheers him on.

Ross: Well Mr. Aries I want you to keep in mind that I'm in contact with management, but I'm just the messenger.

Aries: What are you about to say Ross?

Ross: Well by orders of wEw management, due to the nature of your win last week your victory will be tossed out of the records.

Aries is shocked and starts throwing a fit.

Ross: However you will still be part of the No Remorse main event, but it will be Austin Aries vs. Eddie Edwards vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Okada for the Elite Heavyweight Championship!

Aries: WHAT? YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

Aries grabs Ross by the jaw and Ross drops the mic.

Aries: Who do you think you are!

Eddie Edwards runs down to the ring and Aries scurries out before Edwards gets his hands on him. Edwards helps Jim Ross up to his feet.

Ross: Aries there is one more part to this announcement, and that's that you will go one on one with Okada, TONIGHT!

---

Match #1 - Eli Drake (with Big Cass) vs. JTG (with Shad)

Last week Drake challenged JTG to this match to prove a point, that Shad would be better off without JTG. JTG holds his own here quite well and gets some good shots in on Drake. He hits Da Shout Out and almost gets the huge upset. The end comes when Cass distracts JTG and Drake rolls him up for a sneaky win.

Eli Drake wins by pinfall

Drake and Cass celebrate like they just won the tag titles. Shad gets in the ring and gets in their faces. JTG gets up and stands by him.

Shad: You call that proving a point? You called my man J a weak link and you just had to cheat to pin him. You haven't proven a damn thing.

Drake: 1-2-3, middle of the ring, I win dummy. That's a victory, and we just proved that JTG doesn't have the skill or focus to hang with the best.

Shad: So lets do this then. Next week, I want the big man 1 on 1!

Shad points at Cass. Cass nods in acceptance.

---

Match #2 - Junior Elite Ladder Qualifier - Jay Briscoe vs. Simon Grimm

A short match, but very stiff and hard hitting. There's a ton of brawling and multiple times the match goes to the outside. Jay goes to clothesline Grimm over the top rope, but Grimm throws him over. Jay lands on the apron and hits a forearm strike from the apron. Grimm is stumbling. Briscoe goes up top and hits a flying shoulder block from the top rope. He stalks Grimm for the Jay Driller, 1-2-3!

Jay Briscoe wins by pinfall

---

Match #3 - Sabre & Sabin vs. G.O.D

It's been a while since we saw G.O.D. They wrestle a good back and forth tag match here in their return. They gain control and start to wear down their opponents. Sabre & Sabin however start to comeback. Tama Tonga decides to grab a chair and attack them to end the match.

Sabre & Sabin win by DQ

The Young Bucks run down to the ring and it's a full on Bullet Club beatdown on Sabre & Sabin. The Bucks hit a bunch on superkicks on both men. They grab Sabin and hit More Bang for your Buck.

Tanga Loa throws Sabre Jr. into Tama Tonga, and Tonga hits a Gun Stun.

The Bucks hold their tag belts high as they along with G.O.D pose over the number one contenders.

---

After a commercial:

A pre taped Pentagon Jr. video plays. Clips play of the destruction he's caused as well as his rivalry so far with Dave Mastiff with his voice over top.

Pentagon Jr.: *in spanish with subtitles* Since I arrived in the battleground known as World Elite Wrestling I've encountered some interesting competition. Now this is my temple. Dave Mastiff, you have invaded my temple. At No Remorse the challenge is being put out. Me vs. you one on one in a Cero Miedo match!

---

Match #4: - Ariya Daivari (with Shawn Daivari) vs. Matt Sydal

Ariya Daivari's singles debut in wEw. A solid matchup with good back and forth action. Shawn Daivari tries to get involved on the outside but Sydal takes him out. He hits Ariya with a big kick to the head then goes up top for the Shooting Star Press. 1-2-3!

Matt Sydal wins by pinfall

Sydal is the 6th and final man to qualify for the Junior Elite Title Ladder Match at No Remorse!

---

Backstage

Matt Riddle is delivering a promo to the camera.

Riddle: Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi. I have a message to the both of you. I know both of you guys are at home right now, broing down, smoking out, and watching this show. You're probably together in the same room or hell, the same bed! Who knows what goes on with you two. But anyway I know you two are both rehabbing your broken arms, and I want to apologize deeply from the bottom of my heart for that whole situation. As for the challenge you made last week Kenny Omega, I hope you keep icing that arm because I'm ready for a good, tough match at No Remorse. See you there bro.

---

Match #5: - Austin Aries vs. Kazuchika Okada

The commentators analyze Austin Aries behavior in this match. He doesn't attack or cheat against Okada here, why? Because he needs to keep at least one person in the No Remorse main event that doesn't want him dead.

The match is highly competitive. It starts with chain wrestling then quickly spills to the outside. Aries throws Okada into the steel steps.

Aries works over the champ for a while and is doing very well, but Okada begins to mount a comeback. He hits three hard lariats knocking Aries loopy

Aries and Okada go back and forth for a while. Aries hits a neckbreaker on Okada and locks in Last Chancery. Okada struggles for a while but he manages to pry his way out.

Okada ducks a clothesline and gets behind Aries. He hits the Rainmaker! 1-2-3!

Okada wins by pinfall

Okada does it again! His undefeated streak continues here in wEw. Aries sits behind Okada in the shot, clearly fighting off every inkling to attack Okada post match.

Aries stands up and approaches Okada holding a mic and breathing hard.

Aries: Okada! That was impressive. I have to admit that was impressive. I'm ready for a hell of a fight in two weeks at No Remorse. Here's the thing though.

Aries takes a moment to rub his neck and catch his breath.

Aries: We've seen it for months now, Ziggler and Edwards have themselves some kind of little friendship growing. I'm gonna keep it short and sweet, they're gonna be watching each others backs in that fatal four way match, we have to make sure our back are covered as well.

Aries puts his hand out.

Okada takes a moment to consider and the crowd is chanting "No! No! No!" He glances at his title then puts his hand out and gives Aries a firm handshake.

Okada then gestures for Aries to leave the ring, and he does. Aries walks up the stage. The final shot is Okada holding his belt high and then Aries with a devious smirk on his face.

---

Old 08-03-2018, 02:31 PM   #43
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

This is the go home show for No Remorse on sunday. The show starts with Jim Ross in the ring.

Ross: Ladies and gentleman welcome to wEw Thursday Night!

The crowd pops

Ross: We're here just 3 days away from the No Remorse event, live on IPPV. We all know how the card is coming along so far, but there are only 5 confirmed matches. So my announcement here tonight is in regards to the final two matches.

Ross looks at a notecard.

Ross: Firstly, a rivalry we've seen developing over the past few weeks is gonna come to a head as Crime Time take on Cass & Drake in tag team action!

Some light cheers from the crowd.

Ross: And if you remember our last IPPV Making a Name, we saw the arrival of a top talent in Pentagon Jr. Well at No Remorse, we're gonna see a similar arrival. A No Remorse, we will see the debut of a world class talent by the name of Will Ospreay!

The crowd pops at this announcement.

Ross: Now as for tonight, we've got two matches I can't wait to call on schedule. The participants of the fatal four way at No Remorse will compete in singles matches tonight. Our main event, never before seen as Eddie Edwards takes on Okada! Also Dolph Ziggler goes one on one with Austin Aries, and that match is opening the show!

---

Match #1 - Austin Aries vs. Dolph Ziggler

After long entrances and a lot of hype from commentary and the crowd, the bell ring and Aries immediately low blows Ziggler.

Ziggler wins by DQ

Aries grabs a mic. The crowd is booing hard.

Aries: My business is not proving anything to you people, or gaining "momentum" towards No Remorse. I'm Austin Aries and I have all the momentum I could possibly need.

---

Match #2 - Hardcore - Dave Mastiff vs. Apollo Crews

Mastiff requested this match to send a message to Pentagon Jr. before their Cero Miedo match. Mastiff is in the ring waiting for Crews to finish his entrance, when he decides to attack him. The bell rings and Mastiff is beating down Crews. Mastiff grabs a Kendo Stick and starts teeing off on Crews. Mastiff then grabs a table. He slams Crews through the table with an Alabama Slam, then goes up to the middle rope and delivers a huge body splash for the DOMINANT win.

Dave Mastiff wins by pinfall

Mastiff grabs a mic

Mastiff: PENTAGON! You talk about marking me? You talk about your temple? You talk about having "Zero Fear"? Well what I just did proves I'm the one with zero fear, and you better have a hell of a lot of fear, because it WILL happen to you!

---

Match #3 - Big Cass (with Eli Drake) vs. Shad (with JTG)

A continuation of this rivalry after Drake vs. JTG from last week. The match is way better than it has any business being. It's a good hoss fight full of brawling and impressive slams. In the end Drake grabs Shads leg as he bounces off the Ropes which allows Cass to hit a Big Boot and win it.

Big Cass wins by pinfall

Drake & Cass celebrate. They meed Crime Time in tag team action on sunday.

---

Match #4: - 6 man battle royal - Cody vs. Matt Sydal vs. Jay Lethal vs. Johnny Elite vs. Jay Briscoe vs. Rich Swann

A match involving the 6 competitors in sundays ladder match for the Junior Elite Championship. Order of eliminations as follows.
  1. Briscoe by Swann
  2. Swann by Elite
  3. Sydal by Lethal
  4. Elite by Cody
  5. Cody by Lethal

Jay Lethal wins by elimination

Jay Lethal seems to have snapped out of the dry spell he was in and may be on track to once again becoming Junior Elite Champion.

---

Video Package

A video package plays hyping up Omega vs. Riddle. It shows the events of the past few weeks involving Riddle, Omega, and Ibushi.

---

Match #5: - Eddie Edwards vs. Kazuchika Okada

One of if not the best main event ever on wEw TV. Both men put it all out there. Okada kicks out of not 1, not 2, but 3 Shining Wizards by Edwards. It's a hard hitting stiff strong style kind of match. At multiple points the entire arena is convinced Edwards is gonna beat Okada.

Okada finally hits the tombstone he'd been trying to go for all match on Edwards, but only gets a 2 count. Both men get to their feet and Edwards runs at Okada for a Shining Wizard!

Edwards covers, 1-2... AUSTIN ARIES! Aries runs in and pulls the ref out of the ring, throwing him down to the floor.

NO CONTEST

Aries starts beating down on Edwards. He motions for Okada to join in. Okada stares at Aries, and then hits Aries with a dropkick! Looks like this alliance is over.

Aries scurries out of the ring and starts walking up the ramp when Dolph Ziggler runs down and throws him back into the ring. An all out brawl breaks out between all 4 men.

Edwards hits Aries with a Shining Wizard, and Okada comes up behind Edwards and hits the Rainmaker! Ziggler in the meantime had been sizing up Okada and hits a superkick!

The show ends with Ziggler holding Okadas World Title up over his head with all three of his opponents this sunday on the floor. Next show is wEw: No Remorse!

---

Old 08-03-2018, 04:57 PM   #44
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

PREVIEW FOR: wEw

A preview for the second ever wEw special event, No Remorse, live on IPPV. 7 matches are lined up for the event.

Elite Ladder Match

Cody will step in the ring against Matt Sydal, Jay Lethal, Jay Briscoe, Johnny Elite, and Rich Swann to defend his Junior Elite Championship. 6 of the top talents in the Junior Elite Division will try to climb the ladder and retrieve the title belt, but only one man can win and walk out Junior Elite Champion.

Mirror Image

When Big Cass looks at Shad and JTG he sees himself years ago, an unstoppable big man teaming with someone below his level. Shad doesn't see it that way, and when Drake & Cass tried to recruit Shad, they got a resounding no. Since then Cass and Drake have both won 1v1 matches against Shad and JTG respectively, but what will happen when they meet in a tag match?

New Arrival

At Making a Name we saw the arrival of Pentagon Jr. Now we have another new Elite talent stepping up, and it's Will Ospreay. What will Ospreay have in store in his debut match?

Zero Fear

Pentagon Jr. ended the winning streak of Dave Mastiff a few weeks ago, and since then it's been an all out war. Mastiff wants to get back on the winning track and he'll do anything to beat down Pentagon and make that win null and void. Pentagon hasn't taken it sitting down however, and they meed in a Cero Miedo match. No DQ, falls count anywhere, anything goes.

Tag Team Titles

The Young Bucks have owned the tag division from the start when they became the first and only wEw Tag Team Champions. Slowly but surely however we have seen the uprising on Sabre & Sabin as challengers. Bullet Club has been attacking Sabre & Sabin, unleashing viscous beatdowns over the past few weeks. This shows they view Sabre & Sabin as a legitimate threat. If Sabre & Sabin can stay on the same page they may just become tag champions.

No Apologies

One of the most bizarre rivalries we've seen is between Kenny Omega/Kota Ibushi and Matt Riddle. Weeks ago, Omega was pinned in a triple threat number one contenders match that involved Riddle. Riddle snapped after being cost the shot and brutally attacked Omega, breaking his arm in the process. Riddle apologized profusely, and was challenged by Kota Ibushi to a match to settle the score in Omegas name. After Riddle lost to Ibushi, he again snapped and attacked Ibushi, injuring him as well.

Since then Riddle continues to apologize and pretend all is well. Kenny Omega returns to action at No Remorse and will put up his Intercontinental Championship against Matt Riddle. The PPV may just be named after this story, because despite what he's said, there doesn't seem to be any remorse coming from Matt Riddle.

A Fatal, Fatal 4 Way

Austin Aries has been one of the most dastardly characters in the company. He blew off a blood feud with Ziggler at Making a Name in a losing effort, and his blood feud with Eddie Edwards has only escalated since. Needless to say Aries hasn't made many friends.

Now these rivalries come to a head with a couple key differences this time around; the undefeated Okada, and the Elite Heavyweight Championship. Can Ziggler finally fulfill his ultimate goal, can Edwaeds ward off his demons and shock the world, will Aries find a way to become champion, or is Okada's time not yet over. It's an elimination fatal 4 way for the Heavyweight Title, and only one man can walk out champion.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:27 PM   #45
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Austin Aries is such a good chicken-**** heel. I am really enjoying his run right now in your promotion!

The Elite Ladder Match is going to be epic. I think we do see a title change, but man if Cody is able to beat out five other top contenders in the Junior Heavyweight Division that would be insane!

I hope Crime Time are able to shut up Drake and Cass. They are due!

Ospreay debuting is going to be fun, I hope!

Pentagon and Mastiff. One more time. It is going to be hard-hitting and an all-out war! I am excited to see that one!

What a storyline you have going with Riddle and the Golden Lovers. Ibushi is out, and Omega is putting up his title. I think our Bro takes this and the title.

Okada vs. Aries vs. Ziggler vs. Edwards. No more words needed, I need to see this now!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2018, 06:13 PM   #46
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Austin Aries is such a good chicken-**** heel. I am really enjoying his run right now in your promotion!

The Elite Ladder Match is going to be epic. I think we do see a title change, but man if Cody is able to beat out five other top contenders in the Junior Heavyweight Division that would be insane!

I hope Crime Time are able to shut up Drake and Cass. They are due!

Ospreay debuting is going to be fun, I hope!

Pentagon and Mastiff. One more time. It is going to be hard-hitting and an all-out war! I am excited to see that one!

What a storyline you have going with Riddle and the Golden Lovers. Ibushi is out, and Omega is putting up his title. I think our Bro takes this and the title.

Okada vs. Aries vs. Ziggler vs. Edwards. No more words needed, I need to see this now!

Thanks man. I finished about half the show now and it's going awesome. One of my favorite cards I've put together. Gonna get back on it and also catch up with your stuff once I get a chance to.
Old 08-04-2018, 06:39 PM   #47
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Thanks man. I finished about half the show now and it's going awesome. One of my favorite cards I've put together. Gonna get back on it and also catch up with your stuff once I get a chance to.
Cant wait to see what has all went down, man!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2018, 12:52 AM   #48
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

OVR: 11

I keep forgetting to stop silently lurking on this and actually comment for once..

I absolutely love this concept and I wish Cuban or some other billionaire would actually try to stand up to the WWE. I love seeing all the indy talent and WWE castoffs join forces to put on some great wrestling. Looking forward to No Remorse, the card looks great!

NFL Head Coach 09 (X360/PS3)
Fortnite (PS5/PC)
MLB 22 The Show (PS5/XSX)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »