Home

What-If WWE ed.: Daniel Bryan never got injured? (Universe)

This is a discussion on What-If WWE ed.: Daniel Bryan never got injured? (Universe) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2018, 02:19 PM   #9
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: What-If WWE ed.: Daniel Bryan never got injured? (Universe)

NXT

https://youtu.be/ohSMP3s1uks

William Regal: Welcome to NXT! I am the new general manager of this brand, and I hope to allow these young superstars to develop into great talents for the WWE! Now as you all know, Paige, the former Women's Champion of this brand, recently vacated the title to move up and become WWE Women's Champion. So tonight, we're going to have 3 women's matches, and the winners are going to face off at a new event we're holding later this month, NXT Takeover! NXT is going to have a pay-per-view every 2 months, and this shall be the first. Thank you.

Match #1: Sasha Banks vs. JoJo
Sasha makes short work of JoJo, and quickly locks in the Bank Statement for the win.

Spoiler

Match #2: Charlotte vs. Alexa Bliss
A more competitive match, Bliss goes for Twisted Bliss but is countered into Natural Selection. Charlotte locks in the Figure Eight and Bliss has to tap.

Spoiler

Match #3: Bayley vs. Becky Lynch
Becky Lynch is making her NXT debut in this match. She puts up a good fight and locks in the Dis-Arm-Her, but Bayley is able to escape. Bayley ends up hitting the Bayley to Belly and picking up the win.

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/6zaNdV-zBmw

Charlotte: Bayley, if you think you and your wacky inflatable tube men are gonna win the title at Takeover, you're wrong. The Queen of NXT is right here and SHE is gonna take the title!

https://youtu.be/OjpRDmXoyMk

Sasha Banks: You two are pathetic. The Boss is gonna handle her business, and I've got the title in the BANK!

As NXT goes off the air, the 3 women stare each other down.
Old 07-23-2018, 02:21 PM   #10
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Hey, good to know! I enjoy all viewers, silent and vocal!

So, your videos show up on my phone...but not on my laptop? Not sure why that is. Did you embed them straight off YouTube?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I just used the "insert link" button and pasted the embed link in, is there another way to do it?
Old 07-23-2018, 06:13 PM   #11
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlastlast
I just used the "insert link" button and pasted the embed link in, is there another way to do it?
Only the ladies on NXT?

Also, I just get the embedded link from YouTube and paste it straight on here. Works for me.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2018, 06:56 PM   #12
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Only the ladies on NXT?

Also, I just get the embedded link from YouTube and paste it straight on here. Works for me.

Well since NXT is one hour, I figured I would do less matches per show, and since I wanted to have a triple threat for the title, I would do those 3 matches in 1 show. Plus since my main roster shows didn't feature the women very much (only 1 match) I figured I'd give NXT's women a better feature, especially considering we are in the pre-Divas Revolution era of WWE and the 4 Horsewomen were still in NXT at the time (Becky didn't even debut on NXT TV until June 2014).

I'll try that next show and see if it works, thanks for the suggestion!
Old 07-23-2018, 08:14 PM   #13
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

RAW - Week #2

John Cena comes down to the ring

John Cena: Alright, I know I failed against Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania, but the man apparently doesn't know where to stop since he cost me the WWE Championship, so at Extreme Rules, what do you say to you and me in an EXTREME RULES match?

The lights go out

Bray Wyatt: Yeesss, John, I accept. On one condition: you beat Luke Harper tonight, one-on-one in the main event.

John Cena: Alright, you got it. Harper, you better get ready for the fight of your life.

(Commercial)

Match #1: Big E vs. Yoshi Tatsu
A quick squash here as the IC champion destroys Tatsu with the Big Ending. He covers Tatsu but kicks out at 2. He goes over and talks to the ref, who talks to the timekeeper. Big E hits another Big Ending, and covers Tatsu. The ref counts to 5 before the timekeeper rings the bell.

Spoiler

After the match Big E celebrates but turns around to a Bull Hammer from Bad News Barrett! Barrett grabs a mic.

Bad News Barrett: Well I'm afraid I've got some bad news for the WWE roster. Wade Barrett is back in action, and I talked to Triple H and got an Intercontinental Title match at Extreme Rules!

(Commercial)

Match #2: Rusev (w/Lana) vs. Camacho
Rusev is debuting on RAW from NXT after appearing in the Royal Rumble. He makes quick work of Camacho, nailing him with the Machka Kick and locking in the Accolade. Camacho quickly submits.

Spoiler

Lana: I am the Ravishing Russian, Lana, and this is Rusev, who is going to CRUSH the WWE roster! He wants a shot at the United States Championship, as he wants to show the pathetic Americans that Russia is the superior nation, and Rusev is the super athlete.

Cesaro: Even though I'm not an American and I was just betrayed by the so-called Real Americans, Rusev I accept your challenge.

Cesaro is attacked from behind by Jack Swagger! Zeb Colter has a mic

Zeb Colter: Rusev, just because we have one foreign threat to deal with, don't think we aren't looking ahead. Once Jack Swagger wins the WWE Heavyweight Championship and squashes the bug that is Cesaro, he's gonna come straight for you.

(Commercial)

Match #3: Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre (w/ Heath Slater) vs. Los Matadores (w/ El Torito)
Jinder dominates this match, never tagging in Drew. However, El Torito grabs his leg which leads to Fernando taking him down. Fernando goes up top and misses a splash, leading to both men going to the apron. Fernando tags in Diego but Drew jumps off the apron! This leads to Diego hitting a Back Stabber on Jinder for the win.

Spoiler

Drew McIntyre: I'm sick and tired of this stupid band, and I want to be taken seriously again in the WWE! That's why I'm teaming up with 3 of my best friends, 1 from the UK and 2 from Ireland!

Out to the ramp comes Wade Barrett, Sheamus, and a new face we haven't seen in the WWE!

Drew McIntyre: Wade as you all know is going after the Intercontinental Title, and Sheamus needs no introduction as a former World Champion. But my other new partner does need one. One of the most decorated independent wrestlers ever, despite his small stature, also from Ireland, the Prince, the Demon, Finn Balor!

Finn Balor: That's right, the Demon King is here in the WWE! Myself as well as my fellow countrymen are gonna shake things up around here! We're gonna show everybody that you don't mess with.. the United Kingdom!

(Commercial)

Match #4: WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) (w/ Tamina) vs. Aksana
AJ makes quick work of Aksana, quickly locking in the Black Widow for the submission win.

Spoiler

AJ Lee: Nobody on this roster can stop me! I outlasted every other woman on the roster in the Vickie Guerrero Invitational, and with Tamina by my side I am unstoppable!

Tamina out of nowhere clotheslines AJ Lee!

Tamina: AJ, I'm sick and tired of playing second fiddle to you! I am the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Snuka and I will not be disrespected! I want you, one on one, at Extreme Rules for the Divas Championship!

(Commercial)

Main Event: John Cena vs. Luke Harper (w/ The Wyatt Family)
Cena gets the upper hand on Harper but is cautious due to the Wyatts at ringside. Cena gets the STF locked in on Harper but Rowan runs in for the DQ.

Spoiler

The Wyatts beat down Cena until the Usos come for the save! Stereo superkicks to Harper and Rowan, and then a double splash onto Bray Wyatt! Cena gets up and he and the Usos celebrate until RAW goes off the air.

Last edited by lastlastlast; 07-23-2018 at 08:18 PM.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:19 PM   #14
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

Finally figured out what was wrong... I didn't realize that the embed link was separate, I was just copying the shortened Youtube link that shows up when you hit share and not the actual embed code.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:45 PM   #15
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

SmackDown Week #2

Match #1: WWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament
John Cena vs. Mark Henry

Cena tries to focus on this match but with the threat of the Wyatt Family looming, he loses control to Henry who is trying to prove he still has a lot left in the tank. Cena eventually does his usual comeback routine, but as he hits the 5 Knuckle Shuffle the lights go out and Bray Wyatt appears on the big screen.

Bray Wyatt: John, apparently I can't get it through to you. I am the new face of fear and new face of the WWE. So I decided to take matters into my own hands.

The camera cuts to reveal Nikki Bella unconscious and tied to a chair.

Cena leaves the ring to go chase after Bray and the referee counts him out.

Spoiler

(Commercial)

Cena is running around in the back looking around for Bray Wyatt when Rowan and Harper attack him. Rowan holds Cena and Harper nails a discus clothesline.

Match #2: WWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament Round #1
Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio

A frustrated Orton makes quick work of Mysterio. He nails the middle rope DDT and stalks Rey for the RKO. Orton covers for the quick win.

Spoiler

Match #3: Brie Bella vs. Tamina Snuka

Brie is obviously concerned about her sister, and it shows as she quickly gets overpowered by Tamina, who is trying to prove that she's worthy of a shot against AJ Lee. Tamina nails a Samoan Drop to finish off Brie, and covers for the win.

Spoiler

AJ Lee: Tamina, this is ridiculous. You know you've been riding my coattails for a long time. I accept your challenge, and at Extreme Rules I'm gonna prove why I'm the champ!

(Commercial)

Match #4: WWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament Round #1
The Great Khali vs. Rob Van Dam

RVD is outmatched by Khali, who quickly nails him with a Brain Chop to win.

Spoiler

Main Event: WWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament Round #1
Sheamus vs. The Miz

Another highly competitive match, where Sheamus misses a Brogue Kick and Miz lands a Skull Crushing Finale to pick up the win.

Spoiler

Paul Heyman comes to the stage

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. Next week, my client Brock Lesnar will take on Batista and CM Punk will take on Jack Swagger in the quarterfinals of the tournament. Out of tonight's matches, The Miz will face Randy Orton, and Mark Henry will take on the Great Khali in a matchup of epic proportions. Thank you all for tuning in this week!

Confirmed Matches for WWE Extreme Rules:
WWE Championship - Extreme Rules: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kane
WWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament Final
WWE Women's Championship Open Challenge: Paige (c) vs. ???
WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Tamina Snuka
WWE Intercontinental Championship: Big E (c) vs. Wade Barrett
WWE United States Championship: Cesaro (c) vs. Rusev

Last edited by lastlastlast; 08-05-2018 at 12:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2018, 09:09 PM   #16
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

NXT Week 2

William Regal: Tonight, the Realest Guys are gonna face the Legionnaires to determine the #1 contender for the tag team titles, and in our main event Adrian Neville will face Sami Zayn to determine who will face Bo Dallas for the NXT Championship. Last week we determined the challengers for the NXT Women's Championship at Takeover. This week, we're introducing a new title to the brand, one I personally am ecstatic to announce... the NXT European Championship! This week, since CJ Parker came into my office and demanded a match, he's gonna face a debuting superstar, and the winner will be in the title match at Takeover. Next week, another debuting superstar is going to take on Mason Ryan. CJ, your match is next.

Match #1: CJ Parker vs. ???

CJ comes down to the ring and waits for his opponent...

Match #1: CJ Parker vs. Pete Dunne

Dunne makes quick work of Parker. Dunne dominates with stiff, strong offense and nails the Bitter End for the victory.

Spoiler

Match #2: The Realest Guys (Enzo Amore/Colin Cassady) vs. The Legionnaires (Marcus Louis, Sylvester LeFort)

The winner of this match becomes #1 contender for the NXT Tag Team Championship. The Legionnaires double team Enzo in their corner for a while, until Enzo counters and knocks down Louis with a punch. Enzo makes the tag to Cass, who nails LeFort with a big boot for the win.

Spoiler

Konnor O'Brian: Enzo, Cass, you guys are gonna be welcomed to the Wasteland at Takeover.

Main Event: Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn

An amazing match that is already getting Match of the Year hype. Zayn misses a Helluva Kick and gets hit by an enziguiri from Neville. Neville goes up top for the Red Arrow and the win.

Spoiler

NXT goes off the air with Neville celebrating.

Confirmed matches for NXT Takeover:
NXT Championship - Bo Dallas (c) vs. Adrian Neville
NXT Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley
NXT Tag Team Championship - The Ascension (c) vs. The Realest Guys
NXT European Championship - Pete Dunne vs. ???

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »