Home

What-If WWE ed.: Daniel Bryan never got injured? (Universe)

This is a discussion on What-If WWE ed.: Daniel Bryan never got injured? (Universe) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2018, 01:04 PM   #41
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: What-If WWE ed.: Daniel Bryan never got injured? (Universe)

WWE Extreme Rules Preview

Mark Henry vs. The Miz

This match has been announced after the events of SmackDown where Miz cost Henry the Heavyweight Title shot. The winner will receive a shot at the US Title at Payback next month.

Tons of Funk vs. Xavier Woods and R-Truth

The winners of this match will receive the services of Cameron and Naomi. If Woods and Truth win they will join the New Day but if Tons of Funk win they will remain with them.

WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee vs. Tamina Snuka

Tamina, who was AJ's bodyguard, turned on her after WrestleMania and announced that she would take AJ's title. The quick AJ vs. the powerhouse Tamina will be interesting to watch for sure.

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper

These two teams have been feuding alongside John Cena and Bray Wyatt. They now face off for the Usos' tag titles.

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Big E vs. Wade Barrett

The New Day and the United Kingdom have been feuding, and two of their members will face off for the IC title.

WWE Women's Championship Open Challenge: Paige vs. ?

Paige will be making her main roster debut against anyone in the locker room willing to go up against the woman who never lost the NXT Women's title and now holds the WWE Women's title. Many rumors are swirling about a former Diva returning and attempting to take the title.

WWE United States Championship Six-Pack International Challenge
Cesaro vs. Rusev vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Jack Swagger vs. Sheamus vs. Kofi Kingston

Sheamus and Kofi were added to this multi-man match to allow all the members of New Day and the UK to have a match. Sheamus and Drew will certainly look to team up to allow the UK to earn the US Title in this match where 6 different nations are represented.

Falls Count Anywhere Match: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

These two faced off at WrestleMania with Wyatt picking up the win. Cena is looking for revenge especially since Wyatt has cost him two world championship opportunities this month.

WWE Tag Team Championship Titles vs. Careers Match
Batista and Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose

The Shield and the newly reformed Evolution (alongside The Authority) have been feuding since before WrestleMania, and now with Batista and Orton defending the Tag Titles and Rollins and Ambrose's careers on the line, it will be interesting to see which team prevails.

WWE Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar

These two are the winners of a tournament that has been held this month. With both being former clients of new Smackdown GM Paul Heyman, who seems to favor Lesnar despite being instrumental in Punk's return from hiatus, this match has lots of mystique especially with Punk and Lesnar's past and present rivalry.

WWE Championship Extreme Rules Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Kane

Kane, the Director of Operations of the WWE, is representing the Authority in their bid to remove Daniel Bryan as the WWE Champion. Kane will be returning to his Demonic ways in order to attempt to defeat Bryan.

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns

The leader of Evolution vs. the leader of the Shield in a big time marquee matchup. This one will be a brawl from start to finish.

NFL Head Coach 09 (X360/PS3)
Fortnite (PS5/PC)
MLB 22 The Show (PS5/XSX)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 01:09 PM   #42
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

NXT Takeover Preview

Kassius Ohno vs. Leo Kruger

Two big men facing off, with Kruger recently making his return to NXT. Both men are reportedly being scouted by the main roster GM's so they will be trying to make an impression in order to get the call up.

NXT European Championship: Pete Dunne vs. Trent Seven

These two debuted in NXT recently and won qualifying matches to face off in this match. Both men know each other well as former members of a stable called British Strong Style in the UK.

NXT Tag Team Championship: The Ascension vs. The Realest Guys

The Realest Guys won a #1 contender match to get into this match, but the Ascension are a very tough team to beat.

NXT Women's Championship: Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley

All three of these women won matches on the NXT after WrestleMania to qualify for this match. They all have history together so this will be fun to watch.

NXT Championship: Bo Dallas vs. Adrian Neville

Dallas has been on a roll as NXT Champ but was recently pinned by Neville on this week's NXT. Will Neville do it again and take the title, or will Bo Bo-Lieve in himself enough to retain the belt?

Fortnite (PS5/PC)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Old 09-10-2018, 01:11 PM   #43
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

Also, side note: After these PPV's, in order to be able to write this Universe as well as the other ones I'm starting, I'm only going to post match results except for on PPV's. This allows my shows to go faster and allows me to get content out quicker.

Fortnite (PS5/PC)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Old 09-10-2018, 03:10 PM   #44
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Awesome last few shows! You got yourself up nicely with your storylines and matches for both PPVs. I cant wait to see what ends up happening with The Shield versus Evolution matches and CM Punk against Brock! NXT overall is just going to be fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2018, 12:33 PM   #45
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

NXT Takeover

Match #1: Kassius Ohno vs. Leo Kruger

Great back and forth match between the two men. Rumors have been swirling that both Triple H and Paul Heyman have interest in signing these two to main roster deals. Kruger gets the upper hand and looks to have Ohno put away, but Cesaro appears on the apron with the US Title! Kruger is stunned that a main roster wrestler is appearing here on NXT! Ohno rolls up Kruger from behind!

Spoiler

Cesaro: I just came out here to announce that you two are both going to compete on Monday Night RAW effective immediately! And it's official, the Kings of Wrestling are back and Kassius is going to be in my corner tomorrow night at Extreme Rules!

(Commercial, and a video package for Dunne vs. Seven)

Match #2: NXT European Championship - Pete Dunne vs. Trent Seven

Both men are looking to make an impression here on NXT, Seven starts with some early offense but is largely shut down by Dunne. Dunne takes control and inflicts his Bruiserweight style on Seven. Dunne nails the Bitter End!

Spoiler

(Commercial and video package for The Ascension and The Realest Guys)

Match #3: NXT Tag Team Championship - The Ascension (c) vs. The Realest Guys in the Room

Konnor starts this one off with Cassady. Big Cass gets some offense in, but goes for a big boot and Konnor rolls out of the way. Hot tags by both teams but Viktor dominates Enzo. This leads to another hot tag as Enzo escapes the Fall of Man. Cass with a Big Boot to Konnor! Suddenly a masked man runs down the ramp and breaks the pin for the DQ!

Spoiler

After the match, all three men beat down Enzo and Cass. The masked man takes off his hood to reveal... Kenneth Cameron! The former member of the Ascension has returned to help out Konnor and Viktor! The three men pose with the titles over the fallen Enzo and Cass.

(Commercial and video package for the Women's Triple Threat)

Match #4: NXT Women's Championship: Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks

This one has a lot of action between all three women. The action goes fast and furious, but the end comes when Charlotte gets hit by a Bayley to Belly on the ring floor. Bayley comes in the ring, misses a clothesline, and gets locked in the Banks Statement! However Charlotte recovers and hits Natural Selection on the seated Banks! Charlotte locks in the Figure Four and bridges into the Figure Eight!

Spoiler

(Commercial and video package for the main event)

Main Event: NXT Championship - Bo Dallas (c) vs. Adrian Neville

Bo starts out with some offense on Neville, but just like on NXT, he goes for the Bo Dog and misses. Neville gets back into the match with some strikes on Bo. Neville takes down Bo with a big shot, goes up top, and hits the Red Arrow!

Spoiler

The show ends with Neville celebrating with his newly won title, until suddenly, a man in a tank top and shorts comes out of the crowd from behind and beats down Neville! The man rolls him out of the ring and nails a huge powerbomb on the apron! The mystery man grabs a mic.

Mystery Attacker: My name is Kevin Owens, and I'm here to take over NXT! I'm gonna win the title, and then I'm gonna hold onto it for a long, long time!

The show goes off the air with Owens dragging Neville into the ring and posing with the NXT Title.

Fortnite (PS5/PC)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 12:44 PM   #46
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

Extreme Rules 2014

The Miz def. Mark Henry

Xavier Woods and R-Truth def. Tons of Funk

AJ Lee def. Tamina Snuka to retain the WWE Divas Championship

Erick Rowan and Luke Harper def. The Usos to win the WWE Tag Team Championship

Wade Barrett def. Big E to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Open Challenge: Paige def. Maria Kanellis (w/ Mike Kanellis) to retain the WWE Women's Championship

Rusev (w/ Lana) def. Cesaro (w/ Kassius Ohno and Aksana), Drew McIntyre (w/ Wade Barrett), Jack Swagger (w/ Zeb Colter), Sheamus (w/ Finn Balor) and Kofi Kingston (w/ Big E, Xavier Woods and R-Truth) to win the WWE United States Championship

Order of Eliminations:
1 - Swagger by Cesaro
2 - Sheamus by Kingston
3 - Kingston by McIntyre
4 - Cesaro by Rusev
5 - McIntyre by Rusev

Falls Count Anywhere Match: John Cena def. Bray Wyatt

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose def. Batista and Randy Orton to win the WWE World Tag Team Championship

CM Punk def. Brock Lesnar to win the WWE Heavyweight Championship
(Note: Lesnar laid down and allowed Punk to pin him. Paul Heyman came down and announced that this was the plan all along, and that the three of them are going to rule SmackDown and the rest of the WWE together.

Extreme Rules Match: Daniel Bryan def. Kane to retain the WWE Championship

Triple H def. Roman Reigns

Fortnite (PS5/PC)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Old 09-24-2018, 01:14 PM   #47
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Big NXT show with a ton of surprises! Gunner and Owens back and now in NXT. Charlotte owning Sasha and Bayley. Dunne picking up the win and the title.

Extreme Rules was also solid. Brock and Punk storyline is intriguing.

So, Ambrose and Rollins won but Reigns lost? Interesting.

Good shows!

Old 09-24-2018, 01:29 PM   #48
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Big NXT show with a ton of surprises! Gunner and Owens back and now in NXT. Charlotte owning Sasha and Bayley. Dunne picking up the win and the title.

Extreme Rules was also solid. Brock and Punk storyline is intriguing.

So, Ambrose and Rollins won but Reigns lost? Interesting.

Good shows!

Yeah I wanted to reunite the original Ascension, and I think them as a three man group would be pretty dominant. Also, Kenneth Cameron was Bram in TNA, not Gunner. Gunner is just now joining NXT in real life as Jaxson Ryker.

Charlotte as champ leads to a bunch of ladies wanting to dethrone the queen. Obviously Bayley and Sasha, but Lynch could also be in the title hunt.

I felt like Brock and Punk being together would lead to a good run, and I have a plan for the payoff already in mind.

Ambrose and Rollins were fighting for their careers, and this was before Reigns had really developed as a wrestler. But it is interesting that Reigns couldn't get the job done.

Fortnite (PS5/PC)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »