Home

Wiscowilz WW-League 2K19

This is a discussion on Wiscowilz WW-League 2K19 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2020, 11:34 PM   #281
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Wiscowilz WW-League 2K19

COMMENTS FROM FREE AGENTS AND OTHER SIGNEES 1
From WWLeague.com
Quote:
We here at WWLeague.com have been sent the following segments:
Quote:
Velveteen Dream: “I told everyone last season that The Experience was coming to the WWL and that there were only two men who had the fashion sense for me to team with, which is why the Dream is signing with Brand 2 and The Dream will be teaming with the Fashion Police.”

Andrade: “Los Ingobernales gets stronger by 1 as we add a man who was literally left behind by his tag team partner, Kalisto in favor of 2 other fools. Welcome to Los Ingobernales, Sin Cara. Now just to find him a tag team partner.”

EC3: “I’m sick and tired of sitting back and being held back. I am the 1% and I have found myself 2 strong teammates. So, THE 1% is coming to the WWL and we will show everyone just why we are better than everyone else.”

Joe Coffey: “Gallus is returning to the WWL and we have some unfinished business, which is why we are signing with Brand 1, but next season there will be a few changes. I will be taking on the singles role and Wolfgang will team with my Brother Mark.”

Montez Ford: “The Street Profits are here but we now need a 3rd member and so the Street Profits become the Truth Profits next season as we will join R-Truth”

Jinder Mahal: “I have gone and found myself two absolute beasts to lead into season 3.”

Johnny Gargano: “I'm looking for two wrestling technicians for my team next year. There is only ONE brand I want to be on and that is whichever brand Ciampa is on. Ciampa, your *** is mine next season.”

We were sent a video of two men walking down the hall and entering a door at some point this season. As they enter the door we see Heath Slater sitting in a chair after another loss.
Man 1: “It would seem that next season we all need a bit of a pick me up.”
The second man tosses a white shirt to Slater. Slater looks at it, turns it around and we see a B-Team shirt. The camera turns around and we see Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel standing there.”

It was also confirmed that Naomi, Nia Jax, and Tamina would be teaming next season after their discussion during the season. Jax will be taking on the singles role while Naimo and Tamina will be the tag team.

We here at WWLeague.com have also been informed of the following signees:
Quote:
Brand 1:
It has been confirmed that Jack Gallagher has signed with Brand 1 and will team with the South West Sub Culture as the Cruiser Kingdom Trio.

Heavy Machinery is, in fact, going international as “The Bomber” Davie Mastiff will join Otis Dozovic and Tucker Knight.
Quote:
Brand 2:
Sheamus and Cesaro posted a picture on social media along side Rusev and captioned “The BAR just got stronger.”

The Limitless Legion has confirmed their signing with Brand 2.

Natalya and Beth Phoenix have confirmed that Dana Brooke will be joining them for the upcoming season after showing a picture of the 3 of them working out. It was simply captioned “Next Gen Diva of Doom.”
Quote:
CURRENT ROSTERS POST WRESTLER COMMENTS
Quote:
Brand 1
Men’s:
Paradigm (Ambrose, Sullivan/Kross)
FTRKO (Orton, Revival)
Undisputed Era (Cole, Fish/O’Reilly)
Showoffs (Ziggler, Miz/Morrison)
Seth Rollins
Balor Club (Finn Balor, ???/???)
The Mighty (Bobby Lashley, Akam/Rezar)
???, Jeff/Matt Hardy
???, Oney Lorcan/Danny Burch
Heavy Machinery (Dave Mastiff, Otis Dozovic/Tucker Knight)
Forgotten Sons (Jaxson Ryker, Steve Cutler/Wesley Blake)
British Strong Style (Pete Dunne, Mustache Mountain)
Sami Zayn
Gallus (Joe Coffey, Wolfgang/Mark Coffey)

Women’s:
IconIIcs (Dashwood, Kay/Royce)
Queendom (Charlotte, ???/???)
4 Horsewomen (Shayna Baszler, Marina Shafir/Jessamyn Duke)

Cruiserweight:
Go Hards (Mustafi Ali, ???/???)
Cruiser Kingdom (Jack Gallagher, South Wales Sub Culture)
Lucha Legacy (Rey Mysterio, Humberto Carillo/Angel Garza)
Quote:
Brand 2
Men’s:
New Day (Kingston, Big E/Woods)
Samoan Dynasty (Reigns, Usos)
Kings of England (Aldis, Bram/Barrett)
The O.C. (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows/Karl Anderson)
Drew McIntyre, Kilian Dain/???
Braun Strowman, ???/???
Tommaso Ciampa, ???/???
The BAR (Rusev, Sheamus/Cesaro)
The Experience (Velveteen Dream, Tyler Breeze/Fandango)
The Mighty (Buddy Murphy, Nick Miller/Shane Thorne)
Harbingers (Aleistar Black, Damien Priest/???)
Los Ingobernales (Andrade, ???/???)
Imperium (WALTER, Fabian Aichner/Marcel Barthel)
Limitless Legion (Keith Lee, Richocet/Apollo Crews)
Johnny Gargano, ???,???

Women’s:
Dark Sun Triad (Asuka, Sane/Shirai)
Divas of Doom (Dana Brooke, Natalya/Beth Phoenix)
Legit Bosses (Sasha Banks, ???/???)
Los Ingobernales (Zelina Vega, ???/???)

Cruiserweight:
Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Metalik/Dorado)
Age of Alexander (Cedric Alexander, ???/???)
Los Ingobernales (???, Sin Cara/???)
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

Last edited by wiscowilz; 04-30-2020 at 06:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2020, 07:53 PM   #282
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

COMMENTS FROM FREE AGENTS AND OTHER SIGNEES 3
From WWLeague.com
Quote:
We here at WWLeague.com have been sent the following segments/social media posts:
Quote:
- We have learned that Jason Jordan was potentially injured at the end of last season and may not be able to compete next season. This would be a big loss for the tag division as Gable/Jordan have had a great 3-1 season last year.

Samoa Joe: “I went out and found myself two destroyers like me and next season The Destroyers are coming to the WWL.”

Ruby Riott: “Next season I will be bringing a new look Riott Squad squad to Brand 1.”

Paige: “I’ve given a lot of thought towards next season and I will be returning, but I went and found myself some new partners that might have a little bit of crazy in me which is why the Scream Queens will be coming to Brand 2 and I will be bringing Nikki Cross with me.”

We noticed a social media post of Alexa Bliss in her Harley Quinn inspired attire. The message on it read “Looking for a couple of ‘good’ harlequins for season two #brand1 #pintsizedmischief #harleyquinncosplay #twistedbliss”

Becky Lynch simply posted a picture of herself with the following hashtags. #LassKicker #TheMan #CelticInvasion #Brand1

We were sent video footage that was filmed following The Revival turning on Seth Rollins. We see Seth Rollins sitting on a bench in the locker room when a mystery figure walks up behind him and puts his hand on his shoulder.
“It looks like you could use an old friend and it’s time for me to do something for me. No more being told to stand behind, it’s time to stand beside.”
Rollins turns his head and looks up and gets a little smile on his face and nods.

Following the announcements of new trios forming last week we here at WWLeague.com have also been informed of the following signees:
Quote:
Brand 1 has signed:
Truth Profits
Team Kick

Brand 2 has signed:
B-Team
Team B.A.D.
Quote:
Quote:
Brand 1
Men’s:
FTRKO (Orton, Revival)
Seth Rollins
???, Jeff/Matt Hardy
Sami Zayn
Truth Profits (R-Truth, Montez Ford/Angelo Dawkins)

Women’s:
Queendom (Charlotte, ???/???)
Team Kick (Canice LaRae, Tegan Nox/Dakota Kai)
Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, ???/???)
Twisted Bliss (Alexa Bliss, ???/???)
??? (Becky Lynch, ???/???)

Cruiserweight:
Lucha Legacy (Rey Mysterio, ???/???)
Quote:
Brand 2
Men’s:
Braun Strowman, ???/???
Tommaso Ciampa, ???/???
Los Ingobernales (Andrade, ???/???)
Johnny Gargano, ???,???
B-Team (Heath Slater, Bo Dallas/Curtis Axel)

Women’s:
Legit Bosses (Sasha Banks, ???/???)
Los Ingobernales (Zelina Vega, ???/???)
Team B.A.D. (Nia Jax, Naomi/Tamina)
Scream Queens (Paige, Nikki Cross/???)

Cruiserweight:
ANALYSIS
Quote:
With a smaller roster than the men’s roster it would seem that both GMs really have been putting a lot of effort into the women’s leagues right now. Both women’s rosters got much stronger and it is interesting that both Absolution and the Riott Squad will not be returning next year. We know that Ruby Riott will be returning with a new squad but where does that leave Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan and with Paige forming a new crew and already recruiting Nikki Cross where does that leave the team of Sarah Deville and Mandy Rose.

Both GMs have also started building what would seem to be some of their lower tier men’s rosters with the signings of Truth Profits and the B-Team.

We have some interesting things coming out of social media as well with some big questions as well. Who has Samoa Joe recruited? There are several singles stars now who have stated that they have new teams. It will be interesting to see who signs these guys with all of the unknowns.

Who was talking to Seth Rollins?

Who will join Alexa Bliss and Paige on their respective teams?

WWLeague Season 3
Old 05-07-2020, 02:12 PM   #283
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

COMMENTS FROM FREE AGENTS AND OTHER SIGNEES 4
From WWLeague.com
[quote]
We here at WWLeague.com have been sent the following segments/social media posts and other updates regarding the women’s divisions and a couple of men’s updates.
Quote:
After a big update for women’s signings we have even more signings and also some big announcements from the men’s leagues.

Alicia Fox, Brie Bella and Nikki Bella all posted a picture of the three of them on Social Media. #TotalDivas #Season3 #Brand 1

Charlotte: “I searched high and low for members of the Queendom and had high expectations and requirements for my team so I am pleased to announce that I have added Mandy Rose and Maryse to the Queendom.”

A picture of Alexa Bliss in a vintage black/red Harley Quinn-esque attire was posted and moments after seeing it, it said Twisted Bliss gets bigger and then it changes to the back of another woman in red and black. The woman turns around and we see its Liv Morgan.

Sasha Banks: “I searched high and low for the right people to join the Legit Bosses and I have come up with one of the best women in the NXT brand, Bianca BelAir and one of the hottest names outside the WWL, Aerial “Big Swole” Monroe.”

Jinny posted a video of her in a massive fashion store.
Jinny: “When looking for a team, fashion is a must. There will be no uglies on the Fashionistas and after looking at the rosters being signed; I can say that Brand 1 is in some serious need of fashion advice.”

We see some women battling in the background on a video:
“Sometimes you need to find the warriors to battle alongside.”
Across the screen we see the following words.
The War Heroines arrive in the World Wrestling League to Brand 2
All of a sudden, the silhouettes of 3 women make their way to the front. We hear a description as they are revealed.
“The Norse Warrior, Aiofe Valkyrie”, “The Viking Warrior, Sarah Logan”, “The War Goddess, Ember Moon”

Zelina Vega: “Los Ingobernales is all about giving those who have not been given the chance a chance to shine. The newest member of Los Ingobernales is Sonya Deville”

And not to be outdone, Andrade Almas announced that he has added another man who gets no respect despite being the reigning US Champion, No Way Jose. The big man joined Almas with a new look and a seeming new attitude.

Kevin Owens sent in a message saying that he is ready for a fight and is looking for others that are ready for a fight and he is bringing that fight to brand 3. It ended simply by showing the following: FIGHT CANADA FIGHT.

Johnny Gargano: “I’m here to announce that I have finally and officially signed with Brand 2 so Ciampa watch out here I come and I’m not coming alone. You see Tommaso, you were one of my best friends but not my only friend which is why I made a call to another one of my best friends and his best friend. This season I will be joined by Chuck T and Trent.”

Rey Mysterio: “I am proud to announce that I am bringing the nephew of a man I battled along side and against many times in our careers and a man who left this world too soon. Next season Humberto Carrillo will be joining me in the WWL”

Bayley and Carmella posted a message saying that they will be signing with Brand 2 and are looking for a 3rd member to make a trio.

We have been given many rumors that there are many men and women who did not compete in the WWL in the past that are negotiating overall contracts and will begin negotiating with brands soon.
Quote:
Quote:
Brand 1 has signed:
EC3 and his 1% group
Jinder Mahal
Eric Young
Rhea Ripley
Toni Storm
Drew Gulak
Tony Nese

Brand 2 has signed:
Mojo Rawley
Kevin Owens
Zack Ryder
Curt Hawkins
War Raiders
Mia Yim
Akira Tozawa
Quote:
Quote:
Brand 1
Men’s:
FTRKO (Orton, Revival)
Seth Rollins
???, Jeff/Matt Hardy
Sami Zayn
The 1% (EC3, ???/???)
Jinder Mahal, ???/???
Eric Young

Women’s:
Queendom (Charlotte, Mandy Rose/Maryse)
Twisted Bliss (Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan/???)
Total Divas (Alicia Fox, The Bellas)
Fashionistas (Jinny, ???/???)
War Heroines (Ember Moon, Sarah Logan/Aoife Valkyrie)
Rhea Ripley
Toni Storm

Cruiserweight:
Lucha Legacy (Rey Mysterio, Humberto Carrillo/???)
Drew Gulak
Tony Nese
Quote:
Brand 2
Men’s:
Braun Strowman, ???/???
Tommaso Ciampa, ???/???
Los Ingobernales (Andrade, No Way Jose/???)
Fight Canada Fight (Kevin Owens, ???/???)
Johnny Gargano, Chuck T/Trent Barretta
Mojo Rawley
Kevin Owens
Zack Ryder
Curt Hawkins
War Raiders

Women’s:
Legit Bosses (Sasha Banks, Bianca BelAir/Aerial Monroe)
Los Ingobernales (Zelina Vega, Sonya Deville/???)
Sonya Deville
Mia Yim
Bayley & Carmella

Cruiserweight:
Alira Tozawa
Hideo Itami
ANALYSIS
Quote:
There is a lot to break down this week:
One of the biggest things is that the Total Divas have announced that they will return for one more season at least and that they have signed with Brand 1.
Charlotte has put her team together and Alexa Bliss has found her first member of Twisted Bliss.
Jinny confirmed her return to the WWL and said she will be bringing some fashion sense to brand 1.
Rey Mysterio began building his team with the nephew of the lucha legend Hector Garza.
And those are just the big announcements we had but Brand 1 also added 2 new trios as both EC3 and his 1% and Jinder Mahal and his new tag team signed with Brand 1.
Plus they added several solo stars who are obviously looking to join a group and simply wanted to get signed in Eric Young, Rhea Ripley, Toni Storm, Drew Gulak, and Tony Nese.

Meanwhile on Brand 2, Sasha Banks has put together a heck of a team for the Legit Bosses adding BelAir and the newcomer Monroe.
Brand 2 has also gained a very interested trio in the War Heroines led by Ember Moon.
Zelina Vega has brought in her first member of the female Los Ingobernales trio and it’s a good one in Sonya Deville, after Mandy Rose aligned herself with Charlotte.
Johnny Gargano may have taken some time to sign with a brand but it would seem that he got his way signing with Brand 2 and he is bringing a very good tag team with him in Best Friends.
And last but not least Bayley and Carmella signing with Brand 2 is huge.
Brand 2 made some other big signings as well in Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, the War Raiders, Mia Yim, and Akira Tozawa

Kevin Owens made a big announcement as well saying that he is looking for a fight next season.

Looking at last season’s rosters there are a lot of superstars who competed last year who have yet to sign, or for some of them even, announce their official return for season 3:
Some of these names are the following trios, which we don’t know if they will return as a trio or at all: Wyatt Family, American Alpha, CHAOS, Team Extreme, Original Impact, High Crusade, Lucha Underground
We also have a lot of singles stars available from last season: Chris Jericho, John Cena, Samoa Joe, Daniel Bryan, Tye Dillinger, Baron Corbin, Goldust, Bobby Roode, Eli Drake, Elias, Roderick Strong, Brian Kendrick, Avarya Daivari, Rich Swann, Matt Sydal, Neville, Hideo Itami, TJP, Pentagon, Jr, Lio Rush, Miek Kanellis, Joseph Connors, Travis Banks, Jordan Devlin, Tyson T-Bone, Ronda Rousey, Taya Valkyrie, Lacey Evans, Mia Yim, Isla Dawn, Mickie James, Allysin Kay, Madison Rayne
And the following tag teams are still out there as well: The Ascension, Grizzled Young Vets
[/center]

WWLeague Season 3
Old 05-07-2020, 02:34 PM   #284
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Paradigm is my super early favorites!

Love the promos you had. Some fun little detail to add you that you do so well.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Old 05-07-2020, 09:14 PM   #285
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard

Well Paradigm are the defending champions, just under the Ambrose Asylum name.

I'm getting my interest in this back so I decided to add some of those vignettes and promos to help build teams while I get things set up in my game.

I'm still trying to put everything together and will be working heavily on new trios outfits soon.

WWLeague Season 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 10:27 PM   #286
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard

Also remember there will be different tiers (probably 3 in the men's, 2 in the women's and only 1 in the CW per brand)

There will be a World, IC, and US/NXT tier for men
World and IC/NXT for women
World for CW (there will be no relegation for CW unless I drop the number of CW teams on the World and have a single relegation group

WWLeague Season 3
Old 05-07-2020, 11:39 PM   #287
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

There will be brand champions at each tier and a seasonal champion at each tier (brand champions face off for the seasonal championship)

In the world championship tier if the reigning WWL World Champion isn't the seasonal champion in the top tier they will defend the World Championship against the seasonal tier champion

WWLeague Season 3
Old 05-13-2020, 11:39 PM   #288
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

COMMENTS FROM FREE AGENTS AND OTHER SIGNEES 4
From WWLeague.com
Quote:
We here at WWLeague.com have been sent the following segments/social media posts:
Quote:
A very simple red Maple Leaf appeared on all of WWLs Social Media with the following message on it. THE NORTH IS COMING! Underneath is simply said Elgin, Alexander, Page
***NOTE: No brand was announced just the team***

“My name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for the Heyman Alliance. That’s right I’m back and the Heyman Alliance is coming to brand 1 and the first man signed to the Alliance is Jake Hager.”

Mustafa Ali: “When searching for a team I needed to find other Go Hards, and by that I needed two men who go all out every moment of every match so my team will consist of TJ Perkins and the former DJZ, now known as Joaquin Wilde”

Andrade: “I’ve been talking to this man all season about how little respect he has gotten around here and then he became one of the only champions not drafted and then it took several weeks to sign him. So I give you the next member of Los Ingobernales, No Way Jose.

We were sent the following video which begins with Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan walking down the hallway during an offseason house show. Bliss walks into a locker room while Morgan stays outside the door keeping watch. Shortly after Bliss walks out.
Bliss: “I would like to announce to you the final member of Twisted Bliss for Season 3.”
The door opens and out walks the finals member.
Bliss: “Toni Storm”

Jinder Mahal: “I searched India high and low for the biggest, the baddest, and the toughest men to join me next season. I introduce you to Saurav Gurjar and Rinku Singh and we are Indus Sher.”

EC3: “I have searched high and low for men who understand what it’s like to be better than everyone else and I found a kindred soul in a gentleman named Maxwell Jacob Friedman, MJF and he will be teaming with the best bodyguard the 1% can afford, Wardlow.”

Very rarely, a perfect specimen is created. A man so perfect they consider him the blueprint for perfection. This is that man, Matt Morgan comes to the WWL and with him come two men that are as near to perfect as they come. Brian Cage and Dominik Dijakovic. Brand 1 is about to welcome perfection to the ring.

The following social media post was sent out by the WWL earlier today.
The WWL has just become ELITE. Brand 2 has just become ELITE.

Joe: “I traveled around the world and I found myself two destroyers, two men who remind me a lot of myself and two men who are ready to destroy the competition. From the Hawaiian Islands, Jeff Cobb, and from Australia, Bronson Reed and we are bringing the pain and destruction to Brand 2 next season.”

Brand 2 has announced that they have signed Kota Ibushi and Kushida and they will team with Akira Tozawa in the upcoming season in the Cruiserweight League. Kushida and Tozawa will team together while Ibushi takes on the singles role for the team.

Jinny: “One week after announcing my return for season 3 of the WWL, it didn’t take me long to find two other woman who are going to help me class up the place. In season 3, I will be joined by Aaliyah and Vanessa Borne.”

We get a video going through the dark woods when all of a sudden we come across an old house with two men standing around a man sitting in a rocking chair.
“Yes, the family IS returning, the family WAS always returning, the family WILL always return.”
As we zoom in closer, we see Bray Wyatt in the chair.
“We mislead everyone because no one chooses where the family goes, the family chooses where they go. That’s right, I said family. Seth, did you really think that Luke was your friend, it was another person just playing with you. You see Seth, you thought Luke was your friend, but Luke is my family, Luke is Sister Abigails Family, Luke is our family. And Our family is getting bigger.”
All of a sudden we see several more people walk up in the shadows.
“Oh and Seth you seem to have your hands full already which is why The Wyatts are coming to Brand 2.”

Finn Balor: “Sometimes in order to move forward you need to look to the future, but sometimes you need to look to the past and starting now the Prince it back.

Chris Jericho posted a logo that simply said Inner Circle on his social media with the following hastag. #InnerCircle #Brand1

And as they say save the biggest news for last. We have just received the following soundbite as we are typing this up. And for a first listen for everyone here it is…
“You think you know me” is heard as they play the clip. It is followed by a voice.
“That’s right, everyone, I have been given the all clear and Edge will be back and I will be teaming with some old friends/sometimes enemies, The Hardys as Team Extreme.

Quote:
Brand 1 has signed:

Brand 2 has signed:
Quote:
Quote:
Brand 1
Men’s:
FTRKO (Orton, Revival)
Seth Rollins
Team Extreme (Edge, Jeff/Matt Hardy)
Sami Zayn
The 1% (EC3, MJF/Wardlow)
Indus Sher (Jinder Mahal, Saurav/Rinku)
The Blueprints (Matt Morgan, Brian Cage/Dominik Dijakovic)
Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, ???/???)
Heyman Alliance (Jake Hager, ???/???)
Eric Young

Women’s:
Queendom (Charlotte, Mandy Rose/Maryse)
Twisted Bliss (Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan/Toni Storm)
Total Divas (Alicia Fox, The Bellas)
Fashionistas (Jinny, Aaliyah/Vanessa Borne)
War Heroines (Ember Moon, Sarah Logan/Aoife Valkyrie)
Rhea Ripley
Toni Storm

Cruiserweight:
Go Hards (Mustafa Ali, TJ Perkins/Joaquin Wilde)
Lucha Legacy (Rey Mysterio, Humberto Carrillo/???)
Drew Gulak
Tony Nese
Quote:
Brand 2
Men’s:
Braun Strowman, ???/???
Tommaso Ciampa, ???/???
Los Ingobernales (Andrade, No Way Jose/???)
Limitless Legion (Keith Lee, Ricochet/Apollo Crews)
Fight Canada Fight (Kevin Owens, ???/???)
Johnny Gargano, (Chuck T/Trent Barretta)
Destroyers (Samoa Joe, Jeff Cobb/Bronson Reed)
Elite (Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson/Nick Jackson)
Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper/Erick Rowan)
Mojo Rawley
Zack Ryder
Curt Hawkins
War Raiders

Women’s:
Legit Bosses (Sasha Banks, Bianca BelAir/Aerial Monroe)
Los Ingobernales (Zelina Vega, Sonya Deville/???)
Mia Yim
Bayley & Carmella

Cruiserweight:
Kota Ibushi, Kushida/Akira Tozawa
Hideo Itami
ANALYSIS
Quote:
There is so much to break down this week, there were some HUGE announcements.
Brand 1 gained some full trios this week in all three diviisions. Mustafa Ali has picked himself some great partners in the Cruiserweight League and Jinny has found the rest of her fashionistas. with the announcement of Mahal’s new allies and EC3 bringing in two big name independent signings. On top of that they have brought Matt Morgan out of retirement for at least one season and he has two major players coming with him. Let’s not forget the huge announcement of Heyman returning with a new trio and Chris Jericho being in a trio as well. And last but not the biggest announcement of the week, Edge has been cleared for an in-ring return and will be teaming with the Hardy Boys.

And while Brand 1 had some big-name signings, Brand 2 had an amazing week as well. Finn Balor announced that the Prince is coming to the WWL. They’ve added a strong Japanese trio to their Cruiserweight League. Samoa Joe signed with Brand 2 and is bringing in two huge teammates. The Wyatts announced that they are signing with Brand 2 and it would seem that the recent video showing someone approaching Seth Rollins was none other than Luke Harper, but it may have all been a tease. And let’s not forget the signing of The Elite. This is a huge new addition to Brand 2 and the entire WWL.

Both brands have 20 teams announced in their Men’s Leagues, although several are not full yet and both rosters are looking extremely strong. Brand 1 is at 9 women’s teams and Brand 2 is at 7. In the Cruiserweight Leagues Brand 1 is has3 teams announced and Brand 2 has 4. There are also several singles stars signed to both brands.

We also have to remind everyone that The North signed and has yet to go to a brand.

As always all contracts are for one season so we will see what happens after this season.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 05-15-2020 at 04:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »