Home

Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2018, 02:26 PM   #41
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Nice to see Bayley get a big W in the main event. Carmella as champ, not a fan, lets hope Becky takes care of that. I wanna see "The Man" in WOW!
Yeah Bayley needed that win for sure! She's next in line once Naomi and Sasha finish up, but after this week's antics there may be new developments!
Far as Becky goes I want to see her as champ too, and now that she's a heel IRL if I ever choose to turn her I have something to reference cause she's a face right now!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2018, 04:39 PM   #42
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

I like what you did with your CAW's. I probably should have considered something like that for #1 Assassin.
M. Fultz: 15pts., 4 ast. pts.
J. Suggs: 14 pts.
R.J. Hampton: 14 pts.
M. Bamba: 13 pts., 14 reb.
Old 11-18-2018, 04:47 PM   #43
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levistick
I like what you did with your CAW's. I probably should have considered something like that for #1 Assassin.
It might help people get a better idea of who your CAW's are. Which is why I did it in the first place! But what did you think of the show my man?

Old 11-19-2018, 01:03 AM   #44
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

June Week 2
Boston,MA
The show starts and we see Triple H talking to Batista in the office when Roman Reigns walks in...
Triple H: Ah Roman just the man I wanted to see. I want you to meet Batista, Batista this is the kid I was telling you about. The “Big Dog” Roman Reigns.
Batista: Hunter tells me you're the next big thing. I'd like to see that for myself. So at his request I'll be coming down to the ring with you tonight for the main event.
Roman: Oh? Well, get ready for a show. Cause if you haven't heard that ring is my yard.
Roman nods at the two and leaves the office. Triple H and Batista resume their conversation.

Match 1: Kevin Owens vs. Tye Dillinger
Tye requested this match after the actions of Kevin Owens getting involved in Dillinger's match last week.
Here we go as Tye gets a kick to Owens but Kevin gets a fireman's carry. Gut buster from Kevin then Tye gets lifted up onto Owens shoulders but escapes behind him and gets a DDT then a dropkick to Owens' back and a Russian leg sweep. Atomic drop here from Tye then he pulls Kevin up and tries a drop kick but Kevin blocks. Trying to go on the offensive but is Kevin now but Tye gets a jaw breaker and tries again at the drop kick, once again Kevin blocks cutting Dillinger out of the sky. Now a back body drop from Owens then he drops a knee onto the back of Tye. Cover here by Owens but only a one count.

Tye gets a neck breaker then heads to the corner and flashes the ten sign! We know what this means as Dillinger runs at Owens looking to his the Perfect 10 but Kevin counters at the last moment with a fireman's carry! Mat slam by Kevin then he sets up for his Pumphandle Neckbreaker but Tye catches the kick! Kevin stays on him and drills Dillinger with a sidewalk suplex! Kevin stomps on the hand of Tye then pulls him back to his feet but Dillinger gets a dragon screw leg whip. Again Tye goes to the corner Perfect 10! Cover by Tye now but Owens gets his shoulder up at two! Tye fires up afterwards staying on Kevin with two clotheslines and a drop kick! Now Tye pulls the knee pad down and connects with the Tye Breaker!
Spoiler

Matt and Jeff Hardy are in an interview with Tom Phillips now...
Tom: Guys since coming back we haven't seen a whole lot of you or your opponents tonight The Hit Squad. How does this impact the match between you two tonight?
Jeff: It means neither of us have an advantage over the other. I mean these chances don't come very often and now that we have The Revival as Raw Tag Team Champions, we would like nothing more than to add another tag title reign to our names.
Matt: Yeeeeeeeees! Brother Jeff, tonight, this Hit Squad will fall to us and then we shall go all the way to Money in The Bank and DELETE The Revival from the top of the mountain as tag team champions!

Match 2 #1 Contenders Tag Team Tournament Round 1: American Alpha vs. The Ascension
Gable and Viktor get us going in this one and Chad gets an innovative leg take down. The two trade punches to the face then Gable with an atomic drop. He drags Viktor over to his corner and makes the early tag to Jason Jordan. Jordan now gets a big exploder suplex then a powerbomb and now a stomp to the leg and another big powerbomb! Jordan continues to roll as he slams the left leg of Viktor and an elbow drop. Now he works the arm then follows it with a fist drop. Gutwrench suplex from Jason and it has been all American Alpha early in this one! They have done a marvelous job of keeping Viktor on their side of the ring. Now Jason with the corner to corner buckle smash then a clothesline! Now Jordan sets up and hits the Back Suplex Neckbreaker! Pin here but Konnor is able to make the save at two! Saving what has so far been an embarrassing showing for the two thus far.

Now Viktor finally gets some offense in with a clothesline then he sets Jason in the corner and connects with a powerbomb. Now Viktor puts Jordan back into the corner and tries a running clothesline but Jason moves out of the way and Viktor goes crashing shoulder first into the steel post! Tag to Gable and he comes in for the quick pin but Viktor kicks out at two. High knee lift here by Viktor then a pendulum back breaker. He pulls Chad to his corner and finally Konnor gets into the match. Big stomps to Chad's back from the big man as he lifts Chad to his feet and whips him into the corner of Jason Jordan. Jordan pops Konnor with a punch that stuns him, tags himself in and gets another big shot to him. Ankle lock from Jason but Konnor escapes and sends Jason into his corner. Tag to Viktor and the two get a double team shoulder tackle to Jason. Now Konnor takes out Chad who's on the apron and uh oh this is not looking good for Jason as Viktor and Konnor get set up in opposite corners....Fall of Man!
Spoiler

Coming back from commercial we see Cedric Alexander make his way down to the ring and he grabs a mic to address the Raw crowd...
Cedric: As many of you know I was lucky enough to be chosen by Triple H and Stephanie McMahon to represent Raw in the Money in The Bank ladder match. That was a huge moment for me, for them to take notice of me was amazing but was just the start. Later in the night I went on to have a match with John Cena and even though I loss, I showed that I could hang with one of the best in this business and I cannot wait for the ladder match.
Cedric goes to leave the ring but the music of Bo Dallas hits and out he comes smiling as the fans boo him.
Bo: Cedric, you have proven to everyone that you deserve this spot and that's great. But...I'd like to see you make a believer out of me next week. Or should I say.....a Bo-Liever!
Bo puts his thumbs up over his head and Cedric in the ring just nods confidently at the challenge from Dallas.

Match 3: John Cena vs. Finn Balor
Before the match begins Braun Strowman heads down to ringside. He stands by the barricade in the corner and just watches.

The ref rings the bell, Cena and Balor lock up and Balor gets the early leg up as he sends Cena off the ropes and gets a drop kick. Cena gets up and gives a drop kick right back to Balor. Balor gets up and smiles at Cena, Cena smiles and laughs back these two are clearly having a good time tonight. Headlock take down by Finn as he wraps his arm around Cena's neck looking to wear him out. Braun on the outside continues to look on. Back to their feet the stalemate continues as the two go back and forth. Cena with a suplex, Finn with one of his own then a slingblade. Cena backs into the corner and Finn gets the Shotgun Dropkick and falls to a knee. Braun comes a bit closer to the ring apron where Cena is laying. The ref is checking on Balor making sure he's ok and Strowman takes the chance to pull John out of the ring and slam his back into the steel post then toss Cena back into the ring! Balor goes up top Coup De Grace!
Spoiler

We see The Hit Squad backstage on their way to the ring when they run into Konnor and Viktor...
Konnor: Hey rookies, just a heads up. If you somehow manage to win tonight and make to next week it won't end well for you two.
Mr. Black steps up to Konnor and gets right in his face...
Mr. Black: We don't plan on losing even if we are going up against one of our favorite tag teams as children, but if we do see you guys next week....prepare to get wrecked.
Black and Dynamite head to the entrance area and get ready to go to the ring.

Match 4 #1 Contenders Tag Team Tournament: The Hardy Boys vs. The Hit Squad
Jeff and Kid Dynamite start this one out and Jeff gets an atomic drop then a leg drop to the arm of Dynamite. KD responds with an airplane spin/TKO. Now Jeff sends Dynamite off the ropes and flies at him looking for a shoulder tackle but whiffs as Dynamite avoids it. He tries a cross body but also misses. Dynamite gets a neck breaker then tags Mr. Black in. Hard boot to the stomach by Black then he sends Jeff into the corner. He runs at Jeff but before he could get the clothesline Jeff gets the elbow and sends Black into his corner. Black is able to reverse and whips Jeff into the Hit Squad corner where he tags Dynamite back in and the two get a running clothesline/spear. Jeff kicks Dynamite away as he tries to pick him up. Jeff gets to his feet and drags Dynamite to his corner where the tag is made to Matt.

Matt sends KD off the ropes and tries a chop on the comeback but Dynamite blocks and gets an enziguri. Matt takes control right back as he gets behind Dynamite and gets a DDT then two leg drops and an elbow drop. Tag back to Jeff who continues stomping on KD but he manages eventually to get breathing room and sends Jeff to the corner but Jeff gets a foot up and kicks Dynamite in the face and whips him across the ring back to the Hardy corner. Now it's Dynamite getting the boot to Jeff's face and back into the Hit Squad corner he goes and this time the tag is made to Black and they collab on the assisted powerbomb. Now back to back DDT's from Black then he hits the Lights Out superkick! Gutwrench suplex and now Black is signaling for the end as the Blackest Night connects!! Cover looking to advance but Matt Hardy breaks up the pin at two!

Jeff gets himself back to his feet and gets himself going with a cross body, atomic drop then the double leg drop to Black's chest. Jeff now goes for the Twist of Fate but Black catches the kick and turns him inside out with a clothesline! Now Black goes to the corner and motions for Jeff to get up....he runs at Jeff looking for his signature Spear but Jeff stuffs the attempt! Now a quick taunt to the crowd from Hardy as Black gets to his feet and tags Dynamite back into this one and Jeff makes the hot tag to Matt who goes and gets a clothesline but then gets caught by a spinning back kick from Dynamite. Cover from Dynamite but only a one count. Now Dynamite runs at Matt and gets a jumping knee strike called the Dynamite Knee Strike to hit home! No pin attempt here however as Matt is able to kick KD away and get up to hit the Side Effect! We now see Konnor sneak up behind Mr. Black and take him out as his head hits the apron hard! Dynamite gets up and connects with the Dyna-DDT! How does he have it in him? Cover by Kid Dynamite but Matt Hardy kicks out at two!! Unbelievable All four men are spent in this contest. Matt gets back to his feet first and tags Jeff in who jumps off Matt's back and gets a drop kick to Dynamite as Black is still down on the outside! Jeff goes up top...Swanton Bomb!
Spoiler

Main Event: Roman Reigns w/Batista vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
We saw this matchup last month when Triple H and Stephanie hand picked these two to see who would face Braun Strowman. Nakamura ended up winning that contest but now, Roman has someone in his corner.

Bell rings and Roman flies at Shinsuke and gets a big clothesline to start then gets on top of Nak and rains down punches then gets off and puts a kick in for good measure. Jaw breaker by Shinsuke then a shoulder tackle. He tries a drop kick but Roman blocks and gets a hard shot to the face of Shinsuke. Cover from Roman but not enough here as Nakamura kicks out at one. Knee from Roman then he pulls Shinsuke to his feet and sends him into the corner. He goes to run at him but Nakamura moves out of the way. Now he whips Roman off the ropes and tries a kick but Roman gets a belly to belly. Dragon screw from Nak then a stomp to the arm and a German suplex. Roman fights back to his feet and tries a Superman Punch but Shinsuke blocks it! Roman doesn't let it phase him as he gets a jumping clothesline then an STO and an elbow drop to Nakamura's leg. Now he goes for a second Superman Punch and this one connects! He turns to Batista and says “how you like that huh”? Cover from Roman and that's it!
Spoiler

CAW'S Featured:

The Hit Squad (Mr. Black and Kid Dynamite)
Bio:
These two are an up and coming tag team in WWE. They are a relatively young team with Mr. Black being 24 and Dynamite at 21 years of age these two have a ton of room to grow. Black uses his power and surprising speed to throw off his opponents while Dynamite has his quickness to get out of a lot of sticky situations. These two are brothers and there's a reason why they made a huge impact in the Maryland wrestling scene holding the tag team titles in MCW (Maryland Championship Wrestling) a whopping 3 times. They got the offer to come to WWE after being scouted at a show where they defended the titles against their biggest rival at that point in time. Their bond is strong and they are loyal to each other but they also have this aggressive side and that can be dangerous if they combine the arrogant and cocky attitudes they have if they start to get on a roll. As the duo says “prepare to get wrecked”.
Spoiler

Last edited by Reed1417; 11-19-2018 at 10:23 AM.
Old 11-19-2018, 01:26 AM   #45
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
It might help people get a better idea of who your CAW's are. Which is why I did it in the first place! But what did you think of the show my man?

It's looking good. I like the concept of the women's show, and the multiple women's titles that they get to compete for. And Bayley is from my city, and from my side of town too so it's fun watching her get a push. She's been branded down in real WWE, so good to see something interesting done with her here. And feuding with Sasha, my WWE bae lol.
M. Fultz: 15pts., 4 ast. pts.
J. Suggs: 14 pts.
R.J. Hampton: 14 pts.
M. Bamba: 13 pts., 14 reb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2018, 12:06 AM   #46
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

June Week 2
Alamogordo,NM
The show starts with the music of Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan as the GM's make their ways down to the ring to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. The two get in the ring and inform the crowd that we will see a returning WWE superstar in action tonight and in the main event after the actions of both Dolph Ziggler and Bray Wyatt last week we will see both of them and Kurt Angle in a triple threat match to determine SmackDown's final spot in the Money in The Bank ladder match! The crowd cheers loudly as the two head to the back.

Match 1: Xavier Woods w/ Kofi & Big E vs. ???
The New Day members make their way to the ring having tons of fun as always. Woods waits in the ring for his opponent, “Booyaka, booyaka 619!” REY MYSTERIO is back in the WWE! Everyone loses their minds including The New Day! Big E and Kofi jump up and down and start a “Mysterio rocks” chant as he gets in the ring and greets Xavier.

Woods kicks Rey in the chest then gets a rolling neck breaker Now a head scissors then a few punches to the top of Rey's head. Chicken wing suplex from Woods! Rey fires back with a drop kick then a Russian leg sweep. Now an arm drag here from Mysterio then he lets Xavier back to his feet. Woods whips Rey into a corner and sets him in the tree of woe and drop kicks his chest. He picks Rey up and sends him into the corner again, runs at him but this time Rey dodges out of the way and gets a spinning kick to the gut of Woods. Now Mysterio shows he still has it as he sends Woods out to the floor and gets a drop kick through the middle rope! Back in the ring as Mysterio tosses Xavier inside he heads to the high risk district and misses badly with a body splash as Xavier front flips out of the way! Now a head clamp put on by Woods then a stomp to Rey's chest. Rey gets back to his feet and whips Xavier off the ropes, drop down then a hurricanrana by the veteran. Cover but a kick out quickly at one by Xavier.

Hurricanrana by Woods now as Rey uses the ropes to get back to his feet after the move. Woods rushes him but Mysterio sends him flying to the floor for his trouble. Now Rey to the top looking to fly again for a double stomp but again Woods gets out of the way rolling away as Mysterio avoids crashing into the announce table. Both men look at each other with respect then get back in the ring at the same time. Rey gives a drop kick then wrenches the arm and sets Woods in the ropes and we know what this means.... Miz comes from under the ring and pops Woods in the face before the 619 connects! Rey to the top Frog Splash!
Spoiler

Backstage we see a smoke filled room. Bray Wyatt walks into frame....
Bray: Two months ago I had the whole world in my hands. I was a God among men. Then The Miz came along and took my power from me! Well tonight I have a chance to get into position to return the favor. I have a chance to be in the Money in The Bank ladder match and to do that I need to go through a man who calls himself the “Show-Off” Dolph Ziggler and a man who has come back to WWE Kurt Angle. Soon....soon I will hold the keys to the kingdom ha ha ha ha!
The camera flashes and we head to commercial.

Match 2 Tag Team: Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Colons
Heath and Epico get this one started as Slater gets a chop then a neck breaker and Epico quickly rolls out of the ring. Epico uses this to his advantage as he fools Slater into picking him up onto his shoulders. Epico escapes and gets a DDT! He picks Heath up and tries a punch but Heath dodges and drop kicks Epico back first into the LED screen. Heath sends Epico back in the ring as the ref reaches the four count. Russian leg sweep by Slater then he drags Epico to his corner to tag Rhyno in. The ECW vet gets a wheelbarrow suplex to Epico. He tries keeping the momentum but Epico gets a clever offensive move with a head scissor take down then tags Primo in. Primo with jabs and a drop kick then a leg drop to Rhyno . Into the corner goes Rhyno as Primo runs at him and gets a shoulder tackle as Primo stays on him with a knee drop then applies a crossface which Rhyno escapes! Rhyno's finally able to send Primo to his corner and tags Slater in who gets a kick to Primo. Primo back on the offensive whips Heath back into his corner where he tags Epico back in and they get a snapmare/ drop kick to the back combo. Now a jaw breaker here by Epico then a quick tag back to Primo as Slater gets sent to the Colon corner and the two hit another double team move to Slater. Now momentum is back on their side it seems.

Heath crawling trying to get back to his corner but gets denied as Primo gets a stump puller to the leg of Heath. Huge back suplex by Primo then he sends Slater to his corner and the tag to Epico and a double backstabber! This may have been a mistake however as the momentum of the move allows Heath to crawl over and get the hot tag to Rhyno! Shoulder tackle by Rhyno then back to back knees to the gut of Epico! Rhyno whips Epico to his corner and gets a shoulder tackle then Rhyno lifts Epico and tries a suplex but gets the leg hooked as Epico turns it around into one of his own! He tags Primo back in who quickly covers Rhyno but only gets a one count. To the top rope goes Primo and he gets the Diving Headbutt to connect! Elbow drop by Primo then a Backstabber!! Heath breaks the pin up at two then rolls to the floor! Tag to Epico and they get a double team back body drop to Rhyno. Flying clothesline by Epico then he gets the Tripleta suplexes! He pulls Rhyno up and tries to send him into his corner but Rhyno sends Epico off the ropes and hits the Gore!
Spoiler

Backstage now we see The Miz after escaping the ire of Xavier Woods walking backstage when he runs into The Club. Miz motions for the three to follow and we see them walk towards the parking lot and the discussion looks pretty heated as all of these men have had issues with The New Day over the past month.

Match 3: Curtis Axel vs. TJP
Before the match gets going Baron Corbin makes his way to the ring and gets on Curtis' side of the ring. Giving moral support it seems.

Curtis comes and quickly hits his Rolling Neck Snap and now looking to end this early hits the Hangman's Facebuster! TJP kicks out at two! Corbin bangs on the apron in frustration as TJ gets an arm drag. Perkins picks Axel up but a rake of the eyes now then a few punches by Curtis. He sends TJP off the ropes and Corbin grabs his foot! Now TJ turns his attention to Baron and tells him to “get out of here” he pays for this as Axel makes good on the distraction clubbing Perkins in the back. TJ now an eye rake giving it back to Axel then a reverse DDT. Now Curtis rolls to the apron and slowly gets to his feet but Perkins sends him to the floor with a hard punch. On the outside TJ lifts Curtis into a fireman's carry then slams his head onto the apron. A DDT from Perkins as now he has control sending Curtis back in the ring at the count of seven. Now Perkins busts Axel open with a huge facebuster! Into the cover but a kick out at one by Axel. Baron again gets involved getting up on the apron distracting TJ as he is livid at Corbin now! This allows Curtis to hit the Perfect-Plex!
Spoiler

Backstage we see Kurt Angle in an interview. He says that since coming back to WWE his goal is to win the WWE Championship and Money in The Bank would be a great “I'm back” moment if he were to win the briefcase. But his focus first has to be on getting there by winning the Triple Threat match tonight.

Match 4: Dean Ambrose vs. Jimmy Uso
Here we go as Jimmy gets a quick kick to Dean then he tries to suplex him but Dean quickly gets over his shoulder and hits a neck breaker. Dean avoids another suplex and turns it into a northern lights suplex. Back to his feet Jimmy sends Ambrose into the corner and his back bounces off the pad hard right into a double underhook suplex by Uso. Now a gut buster then a duo of running drop kick. Snake eyes from Jimmy to Dean, Dean returns the favor with a clothesline to Jimmy that slumps him into the corner. Jimmy dodges the attack, gets up and gets a clothesline to Ambrose. Now Jimmy with a jaw breaker right into a spinning clothesline! Now Jimmy applies Tequila Sunrise but Dean gets out of it! DDT by Jimmy and now he heads to the top rope looking to fly but Dean wisely rolls out of the ring. Jimmy goes after Dean anyway flying off looking for an ax handle but gets shut down. Dean sends Jimmy back into the ring and gets a DDT then beats on his chest before taking Uso down with two clotheslines and a bulldog! Dean grabs the foot of Jimmy but gets kicked away, Jimmy let's out an “Uce” chant before getting hit with a Thez Press by Dean. Neck breaker then Dirty Deeds!
Spoiler

Main Event Triple Threat MiTB Qualifier: Bray Wyatt vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kurt Angle
Bray charges Kurt and clotheslines him then he goes after Dolph but Dolph gets a kick to the face and down goes Wyatt. Bray and Dolph back to their feet and Ziggler gets an uppercut then a neck breaker. Kurt gets a leg snap to Bray as Dolph rolls to the floor. Now Angle applies a submission move but Bray gets out of it with a knee to Angle. Dolph back in the ring with a drop kick to Bray now he rolls out. Kurt and Dolph in the ring as Ziggler gets a rolling neck snap. Wyatt comes back in behind Ziggler and drills Angle with a back suplex. Dolph with a facebuster to Bray, Kurt with a shoulder tackle to Ziggler then he applies a kneebar to Wyatt who escapes! Cover but just a one count as Dolph slowly crawls to his feet. Punch by Angle to the top of Bray's head as Dolph tries to catch Kurt off guard with a jumping clothesline but Kurt kicks Ziggler then hits his patented triple German suplex combination! Bray gets a two handed overhead slam to Kurt! Angle rolls out and Bray covers Dolph but he gets the kick out at one!

Bray kicks Dolph in the back, but Ziggler gets up and quickly hits a Famhouser to Wyatt! Cover by Ziggler as Kurt is coming to on the outside. Bray kicks out at two barely just as Kurt gets in the ring! Bray rolls out after getting hit by all these big shots and now it's just Kurt and Dolph into the ring and a Zig Zag from Ziggler! Pin now 1-2-Kurt kicks out!! Dolph can't believe it! Bray gets back in the ring and hits a pumphandle suplex to a shocked Ziggler then right into the cover 1-2- and Dolph kicks out at two!! Now Dolph rolls to the floor as Kurt is slumped in the corner Bray goes after him digging his foot into Angle's face. Now he pulls Angle from the corner and a suplex from the apron. Cover but Angle kicks out at two! This action is amazing! STO from Bray to Kurt as he rolls out and Ziggler gets back in the ring he gets caught by Sister Abigail!
Spoiler

Old 11-24-2018, 02:01 PM   #47
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

June Week 2
Orlando,FL
The show starts with GM William Regal coming down to the ring. He reminds the fans that the first Takeover event is this Sunday and that tonight will be a great chance for everyone to get some last minute momentum heading into the PPV. Regal heads to the back after the announcement as we get set for our first match of the night.

Match 1: Aleister Black vs. Hideo Itami
In a very competitive match to start the show Black picks up the win hitting Black Mass on Itami as he was distracted by No Way Jose dancing on the stage. Itami looks livid at Jose and he can't wait to get his hands on his opponent at Takeover.
Spoiler

Before the next match we see Aliyah and Liv Morgan backstage in an interview. Aliyah says that while her and Liv aren't friends tonight they must team up to face Lacey Evans and Sonya Deville. Aliyah promises not to betray her partner tonight as the two head toward the ring.

Match 2 Tag Team: Aliyah & Liv Morgan vs. Lacey Evans & Sonya Deville
A great tag team contest between the four women who will compete for the vacant NXT Women's title on Sunday at Takeover. The end came when Liv was looking to tag Aliyah in but Aliyah wanted no part of the tag and leaned away from the rope. Morgan forced the tag anyway thus making Aliyah legal. Sonya drills Aliyah with a Roundhouse Kick shortly after.
Spoiler

We see Johnny Gargano in a backstage interview now. He says last week was a great start on his climb to becoming NXT Champion, but tonight he has a tough test against one of the best on the brand in Adam Cole. Gargano says he is aware that Cole will do anything he has to to get a win and is ready for whatever Adam has up his sleeve.

Match 3: Roderick Strong vs. Kassius Ohno
Strong picks up the win with help from The Undisputed Era as Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Rielly make an appearance They distract Ohno and Strong hits the Rocket Kick to put this one away. After the match Bobby and Kyle point to their heads the back to Roderick and they yell “think about it” as they head to the back. Strong yells back “I want Adam” but to no avail as the two are gone. This has to hurt Kassius heading into Takeover against the NXT Champion Bobby Roode.
Spoiler

Match 4: Bobby Roode vs. Killian Dane w/Sanity
This was a good match where Dane held his own against the NXT champ for a bit before The Authors of Pain got involved and ambushed Erick Young and Alexander Wolfe at ringside! Dane goes to help but Bobby grabs him and hits the Glorious DDT! Bobby escapes up the ramp as AoP and Sanity brawl around the ring! Paul Ellering is standing at the ramp watching his boys go to work as security rushes past him to pull the two teams apart!
Spoiler

Main Event: Adam Cole vs. Johnny Gargano
A fantastic main event that sees numerous near falls and close finishes. In the end it's Adam Cole who gets the win after somehow turning the Gargano Escape into a pin! The ref counts to three and Cole pops up in celebration! Gargano's shoulders didn't look like they were all the way down and he tries pleading with the ref but nothing doing. As Adam heads up the ramp Roderick Strong meets him at the stage and the two have an intense stare down. Roderick says “you and me at Takeover”. Cole just smiles and says “fine” then does his “Adam Cole bay bay” taunt before walking past Strong to the back.
Spoiler

What a great night of NXT folks! We are going to have a serious Takeover event this Sunday with a lot on the line! Goodnight from Orlando!

Old 11-24-2018, 03:49 PM   #48
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

RAW:
Dillinger pulling off a major upset over Owens, dang. KO can't be happy.
Ascension also pulling off an upset over AA.
Balor with a somewhat upset as well (in WWE terms at least)

Hardys with a big contender win and the main event was great. Hit Squad looked good though.

SD:
Rey Mysterio with a big return win.
Rhyno/Slater with a nice win.
Ambrose with a big win in their feud with the Usos.
Bray Wyatt got probably the biggest win of the night and week I would say in that Triple Threat.

NXT:
Deville and Evans make a very formidable duo.
Black, Strong, Roode, and Cole all got HUGE wins.

Good set of shows for the week
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »