Home

Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2019, 07:10 PM   #121
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

July Week 3
Los Angeles,CA

The show starts with the music of Shane McMahon as he makes his way down to the ring in typical Shane-O-Mac fashion! He grabs a mic and begins addressing the crowd.
Shane: Los Angeles how are we all doing tonight? Wonderful, wonderful so as many of you know SummerSlam is the next Pay Per View but not only that, it is a joint brand Pay Per View! What does that mean some of you may be asking? Well that means that BOTH Raw and SmackDown will be on the same card so you as Smackdown fans get to see Raw superstars in action! I've been doing some thinking over the past couple of days and I want to do something special for the show. We've been known as the “B show” for far too long and at SummerSlam I think it's time we change that wouldn't you all agree?! So Stephanie and Hunter you get one of your best, and I'll get one of mine and we'll have ourselves an inter-brand match!

Shane hypes the crowd up after the huge announcement and the crowd explodes! The mood changes quickly as AJ Styles' music hits and out he comes along with fellow Club members Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.

AJ: Shane, Shane, Shane. Look I know we've had our issues in the past and I beat you at Wrestlemaina but that's all behind me now because I have a new accomplishment to gloat about! Me and my boys here beat The New Day, but not only did we BEAT them but we SWEPT them! None of us got taken out in the match! So if you're looking for someone to represent Smackdown for your inter-brand match....look no further than AJ Styles!
Shane: Congrats to you three on your win Sunday night first of all, but secondly AJ you know we don't just hand things out here this is the “land of opportunity” so I'm going to do this. If you can win a match tonight against someone then you'll represent Smackdown. If not then your opponent will. After all, coming off a big win I'm sure you want to keep the momentum?
AJ: Just always trying to hold me back ain't ya Shane? Fine I'll play your game. Who's my opponent tonight?
Shane: He's an Olympic gold medalist, one of the greatest to compete in a WWE ring, Kurt Angle!

The crowd goes wild once more as Shane's music plays. AJ looks to Luke and Karl they tell AJ he can beat Kurt. Luke and AJ head to the back as Karl makes his way down to the ring for singles action in our first match as Dean Ambrose's music comes over the speakers and out comes one half of the Smackdown Tag Team Champions!

Match 1: Karl Anderson vs. Dean Ambrose
As the bell rings Luke Gallows appears walking down the ramp. Looks like he's back out here to support his tag partner. The two lock up and Karl pushes Dean to the corner, the ref steps in and breaks the two up but not before Karl punches Dean and the ref has a few words for him as a result. Now Ambrose grabs a hold of Karl's arm and gets a side Russian leg sweep. Kick from Anderson as he gets back to his feet, then off the ropes Rocket Kick connects! Dean dodges the kick to his back and gets behind Karl for a suplex. Now Karl rolls out of the way of Dean's kick and pops up for a Gun Stun! Anderson looks to put it away early but Dean kicks out at two! Kick to the arm of Dean then a head crank by Anderson really wrenching on the neck of Ambrose.

Back to their feet an uppercut by Dean then a few chops, he sends Karl off the ropes then drop down into a leap frog then a neck breaker! Now he slams Karl's head into the mat and a cover but a one count. Ambrose whips Anderson off the ropes then backs up to run off the opposite ropes but Luke grabs hold of his foot and Dean turns to look to him, Karl from behind with an ax handle to the back of Dean's head. Dean gets back to his feet and gets a cross body into a thez press and Dean's wailing on Karl! He fires himself up then pulls Karl to his feet, tries a suplex but a reversal turns it into an inverted DDT by Anderson. Now an armbar but Dean escapes, the two catch punches from each other then Dean gets a bulldog. Dean grabs hold of Karl's arm but again Anderson escapes and hits a brainbuster dropping Ambrose's head on his knee! A second Rocket Kick and another kick out at two by Ambrose! A second Gun Stun and this one puts Ambrose down for the three count!
Spoiler

Backstage we see Rusev and Aiden English watching tape of Rusev's match against Chris Jericho. Rusev gets angry at the part where Chris taps out and Aiden agrees that he should have won the match. He promises Rusev that he'll get a second chance at Chris Jericho.

Match 2: AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle (Winner goes to SummerSlam for the inter-brand match)
Punches exchanged then Kurt pushes AJ to the ropes, the ref breaks the two up. Waist lock as Kurt takes AJ down then gets a quick punch before getting back to his feet. Big clothesline from Angle but Styles gets some offense with a suplex and a quick couple arm wrenches. Stomp to the arm then a knee drop from Styles, leg whip follows it up. Kurt with a wrestling take down then he sends AJ to the floor with a hard Irish whip out of the ring. Kurt goes after him and tries a punch but Styles catches it and responds with a float over DDT. Now a little chop off here and back in the ring at the count of five.

Styles whips Kurt into the corner and charges for a clothesline that connects. Styles stays on Angle rolling through into a Calf Crusher but Kurt manages to get an elbow to AJ's back and forces the break. Now Angle grabs AJ by the hair and sets his leg in the ropes to bend it around! Talk about using your environment. Kurt goes for the leg again, but this time AJ kicks Angle away, now he runs at Kurt but a flapjack into the ropes stops the attack. Cover but a one count. DDT from Angle then an arm wrench of his own. Now Kurt gets a German suplex, and another, and one more that's three! Cover but a two count! Kurt tries a body slam but Styles slips out behind him and quickly hits the Styles Clash! Styles is going to SummerSlam!
Spoiler

Backstage we see The Miz and Maryse in an interview with Tom Phillips...
Tom: Miz this past Sunday you retained your title against Daniel Bryan using what many are calling “underhanded tactics”. Rumors are going around that you will face Daniel Bryan again at SummerSlam with the WWE Title on the line-
Miz: Let me stop you right there Tom. Who's spreading these rumors huh? Is it Daniel himself? Is it Shane? Or is it you looking for a sound bite? The fact of the matter is that I'm better than Daniel Bryan in every way outside and inside the ring. He's a B plus player, always has been and always will be. If I have to face him again at SummerSlam the result will be the same as this past Sunday.

Miz and Maryse walk away as Tom sends it back ringside.

Match 3: The Wyatt Family (Harper and Rowan w/Bray) vs. The Fashion Police
Fandango and Harper start this one out and things get chippy to start as Fandango forces Harper into the corner, the referee has to break it up. Fandango with a cheap uppercut and Rowan steps in pointing at him the referee has to keep things from breaking down early and he does so. Fandango grabs Harper by the hair but Luke's able to elbow his way free but Fandango with a head scissor! He sets Luke in the corner but Harper's able to turn the tables and send Fandango into the Wyatt corner and get a tag to Rowan. Luke holds Fandango as Erick gets a shot to the gut. Fandango fights back and whips Erick to the Fashion Police corner and tags Tyler in for the first time and the two send Rowan off the ropes for a double arm drag! Tyler sends Rowan off the turnbuckle pad in the corner but all the momentum of Erick just allows him to grab Breeze and powerbomb him to the mat. Now hard shots from Erick then a mat slam as he keeps on Breeze choking him out now! Breeze fights back getting a DDT then a couple head cranks but Rowan creates space with a back body drop. He sends Tyler to the corner and tags Harper back in, Erick drives Breeze's head into the boot of Harper.

Harper slaps his chest a couple times before going to grab Tyler's legs but he gets kicked away and Breeze sends Harper to his corner and tags Fandango to hit a double team elbow strike. Now Fandango clotheslines Harper out of the ring and does a little dance afterwards! Luke gets back in the ring only to get caught by a Spinning Heel Kick from Fandango! Fandango goes to grab Luke but gets shoved away then whipped into the Wyatt corner, tag to Rowan who gets a big boot to the chest of Fandango. A huge torture rack back breaker by Rowan, back body drop, hot tag to Breeze and Fandango escapes! Tyler flies at Rowan and hits a shining wizard! Superkick from Prince Pretty! Cover but Erick gets the shoulder up at two! A couple strikes then an Unprettier from Breeze! Cover, Luke breaks it up at two and now the brawl breaks out and it ends with Harper tossing Fandango back out to the floor!

Back in the ring Erick gets his leg up for a Spinning Heel Kick! Bray sneaks over and plants Fandango with Sister Abigail! Now the tag by Rowan to Harper...and they hit their tag finisher! This one is over!
Spoiler

Match 4: Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan
Bryan is making his way down to the ring, Miz from behind! Slams his head into the apron then into the steel steps! He shoves Bryan back into the ring as the referee gets him away from ringside. Daniel gets back to his feet, gives the ok and we're ready to go.

Daniel sends Orton into the corner and gets a couple of drop kicks. Bryan locks the arms of Randy but Randy escapes and gets a neck breaker. Right hand from Orton, Daniel shoves him away and gets a clothesline. Cover and not even a one count as Randy kicks out. Kicks to the thigh by Bryan then a jawbreaker and hurricanrana. Big uppercut from Orton that backs Bryan away, he runs an hits a flying forearm. Another uppercut from Orton then a neck breaker into a pin attempt, only a one count. Bryan gets a jawbreaker to create space then Yes Kicks! Bryan is back in this! Cover but a two count!

Now Daniel goes to the corner, and gets the Yes chant going..****nning Knee Strike! Again Orton kicks out at two! Daniel can't believe it! He goes to grab Randy's leg but gets shoved away and the Viper begins to move, he grabs Bryan and sets him in the apron for his Apron DDT! Randy brings Bryan to his feet, Bryan shoves him away as he was looking for the RKO but gets blindsided by a second attempt! Pin here but Daniel survives getting the shoulder up at two! Randy waits on the Yes man to get back to his feet, rapid clotheslines and a powerslam from the Viper! Now the vicious Orton Stomps to the arms and legs from Randy who's going to that place in his mind. He pulls Daniel to his feet but Bryan's able to escape and whip Randy to the corner, double drop kicks by Daniel then he gets the Yes chants going again as he sends Randy to the corner, he charges but Orton gets an elbow that stuns him and quickly hits a second RKO! Cover but Bryan's STILL IN THIS! What a match we're getting on Smackdown! Both men back to their feet, Daniel blocks a punch and returns it with a flying clothesline. Daniel grabs Orton's leg but gets clocked with a punch that sends him to the mat. Now Randy goes to turn Daniel over but gets kicked away, Orton catches the incoming kick and takes Bryan down with an STO then applies a single leg Boston crab. Bryan's able to escape and hit a second round of Yes Kicks! He waits on Randy to get to his feet....Yes Lock is in and Randy taps!! Daniel Bryan overcomes the sneak attack by the Miz and the great fight by Randy and manages to win tonight! What a match!
Spoiler

Main Event: TJP vs. Chris Jericho
Here we go as they tie up, Jericho pushes TJP to the corner and the two break cleanly. Lock up again this time Chris gets the arm and goes behind Perkins' back, now TJP reverses and shoves Jericho away. Elbow from Chris but a waist lock from TJP then a take down and TJ has Jericho in a headlock. Jericho gets back to his base but TJ gives him a knee to the face. Elbow from TJ leans Chris against the ropes but Jericho is able to send TJ to the floor outside then wags his finger on the inside. Perkins gets back in the ring and gets the arm of Chris again, gets behind him and hits a neck breaker. Now a hold of one arm an a arm snap of the other by TJ. Stomp of the arm then Perkins goes up top looking to fly, he does with an elbow drop but Jericho rolls out of the way! Chris takes the time to set TJ in the corner however Perkins gets the knee up and gets a reverse frankenstiner. Double stomp to the face of Jericho then a knee strike from the Intercontinental Champion. Cover but a one count. TJ pulls Jericho to his feet and gets a punch that turns him around for the Chicken Wing Gutbuster! This one is over!
Spoiler

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2019, 12:36 AM   #122
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Orlando,FL
July Week 3

The show starts with William Regal in his office. He greets the NXT fans and tells them that he is very happy with how the NXT North American Championship tournament is progressing. Regal goes on to say that the final two matches of round two will take place over the next couple of weeks. Tonight will see Roderick Strong face off with Tyler Bate meanwhile the Triple Threat between Elias, Velveteen Dream and Ricochet will take place next week. Regal tells the fans to enjoy the show and the scene cuts to ringside.

Match 1 Tag Team: Sanity vs. The Undisputed Era
Fish and O'Reilly ambush Young and Wolfe from behind to start this one out. After the action got in the ring we saw a great tag team contest to start the show. A few close falls for either side but then things got chippy after Young was pulled out of the ring by Roderick Strong as he was going for a pin. Killian Dane stepped in between the two then all six men came to blows on the outside. The match ended in a DQ win for Sanity after the three members of The Undisputed Era hit Sanity with chairs.
Winners by DQ: Sanity

Match 2: Adam Cole vs. Kassius Ohno
Kassius gets the win in this one after surprising Cole with a huge elbow shot as Adam was coming down from the ropes. After the match Cole offered his hand and Ohno shook it. Cole got cheers from the crowd as Ohno left the ring before Adam. This ended up being a mistake as Cole returned the favor catching Kassius off guard with Last Shot. He gloats as he laughs “Adam Cole BAY BAY!” No face turn for Adam Cole as we get closer to his match against NXT Champion Bobby Roode.
Winner by pinfall: Kassius Ohno

Backstage we see Shayna Baszler. She cuts a promo talking about how Ruby Riott can't compete with her. Baszler gloats about her success in MMA and how she knows what it's like, Ruby has no idea. She can bring all the riot she wants but she'll be broken by the time Shayna is done with her. Then she says she's setting her sights on the NXT Women's Championship when she's done.

NXT North American Championship Tournament Round 2: Roderick Strong vs. Tyler Bate
A great showcase between these two as they put it all on the line. Bate looked like he was going to pull off the win stopping the hot streak of Strong but it was quickly snuffed out as Strong was able to pick up the W and advance to the final round at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn.
Winner by pinfall: Roderick Strong

Drew McIntyre comes out to the ring and remarks about how at one time he was the “chosen one”. He left WWE, but now he's back and looking for vengeance. He wants to prove to everyone that he is indeed the “chosen one” and that starts with dealing with Johnny Gargano and Alistair Black. He calls out Gargano and the two battle on the mic. Johnny says that he has a goal of becoming NXT Champion and that no one is going to get in his way. He will fight with all his heart to get to his goal. McIntyre says to Gargano that he can have all the fire he wants, but he'll run into a Claymore that will run him through.

Main Event: Sonya Deville vs. Tessa Blanchard
Blanchard ruthlessly attacked Deville in the ring before the start of the match but that wasn't enough to keep Sonya down. Deville fought back as the action got back in the ring but Tessa eventually has enough and walks out of this one! What disrespect!
Winner by count out: Sonya Deville

Old 04-29-2019, 10:03 PM   #123
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

July Week 3
East Lansing,MI

The show starts with the music of Bayley! The huggable one is out here tonight to kick off the show! Last week she beat the WWE Women's Champion Sasha Banks for the second week in a row. With tonight being the last show before Capitol Punishment tonight's her last chance to gain a little extra momentum heading into the Pay Per View. She gets in the ring, grabs a microphone and begins to speak...
Bayley: For the past two weeks I have come out here and I have beaten Sasha Banks cleanly. I know Sasha's got to be sick of that but over the past couple of months I have watched her change into a person who I don't even recognize anymore! What happened to you Sasha? You were my best friend, now I can't even look at you without getting angry. You turned your back on not only me, but these fans! How could you-

Bayley gets interrupted by the music of The Boss and here comes the WWE Women's Champion making her way down to the ring with all the swagger she's been exuding over the past couple of months.

Sasha: Do you really want to know why Bayley? Honestly I was sick and tired of you and your positivity! Not everything is sunshine and rainbows and hugs like you seem to think! I don't know what world you're living in but it's time someone wakes you up from it. You may have beaten me the past two weeks but do you have this title? No? Then it doesn't matter how many times you beat me, until you do and take this from me then guess what, you'll NEVER be on my level Bayley! On Sunday I'm going to break your heart, crush your dreams and all the little girls' dreams out there who believe in you too!

Now we see Trish and Lita appear on the titantron...
Trish: Ladies ladies, it seems like we've given you two plenty of opportunities to work all this out of your system over the past couple of weeks. But it looks like you both need one more match before we get to Capitol Punishment this Sunday!
Lita: So, let's get a referee down there! Get ready ladies your match starts right now!

Match 1: Bayley vs. Sasha Banks
Sasha doesn't even wait for the referee to get down to the ring as she starts wailing on Bayley! The ref runs down and has to pull Banks off and once he backs her away he checks on Bayley, and waves the match off. Sasha stays on the attack kicking Bayley as she's down. Bayley escapes kicking Sasha away but whiffs the clothesline and Sasha whips Bayley into the corner to put her boot right in the face of Bayley then hits a powerbomb! Now an elbow drop to the leg then Sasha pulls Bayley to her feet but an arm drag by Bayley and now she sends Banks crashing to the floor outside with a clothesline! Bayley sets Sasha by the barricade but Sasha ducks under the clothesline as Bayley goes flying into the crowd area! The referee steps in again and finally backs Sasha off! What a way to start the show!
No contest

Match 2 Tag Team: Carmella & Sara Maple w/Beth Phoenix vs. Nikki Cross & Skye w/Paige
Word backstage is that no one wanted to team with Nikki Cross so Skye and Paige offered to team up with her for this match. We'll see Skye and Paige in tag team action later in the show.
As the bell rings Carmella and Nikki are set to start this one out Sara tags herself in and Carmella's not pleased about it. After that little incident the match gets going as Sara takes Nikki down but Cross gets back to her feet and in control taking Maple to the mat, she gets a punch and lets Sara back to her feet. Maple dodges a kick from Cross and returns with a couple to the left leg of Nikki that sends her to the mat. Nikki picks her up but gets sent into the corner by Sara. Sara charges for a clothesline but Cross ducks and hits Carmella! Things turn bad to worse as Nikki sends Sara to the floor and now she tells Skye to go after them, Skye obliges with a baseball slide to Maple who was getting back to her feet! Nikki grabs her and brings her back inside the ring! Few stomps from Cross but eventually Sara rolls away and back to her feet. Sara sends Nikki into the corner as Carmella is still down on the outside and Maple gets a bulldog. Arm drag by Cross then a headbutt. Sara gets Nikki into the corner as Carmella gets back on the apron and gets a tag to her! Scoop slam by Maple then she asks Carmella to lift her up, she does and goes to back body drop her on Cross but Sara showcases her athleticism back flipping out and onto Cross for a body splash! Sara looks at Carmella and gives her a cheeky smile before going to the apron.

Carmella goes to grab Cross but gets some elbows to the chest then a neckbreaker with a bridge into a pin but only a one count! Now the Sit-Out Straight Jacket Neckbreaker from Cross then The Purge! Cover and a two count as Carmella kicks out! She turns and yells at Sara who was busy talking to Beth on the outside and never saw the pin happen. Arm drag now by Carmella as she sends Cross into the corner and gets a flying forearm. She sets Nikki in the ropes and gets a leg drop to the back of her neck. Carmella tries staying on the offensive but Nikki kicks her away and gets a mat slam grabbing Carmella's hair on the way down. Tag to Skye who gets caught by a chop from Carmella then a back body drop after being sent off the ropes. Code of Silence now by Carmella! She's looking to end this herself but Skye's able to escape and get back to her feet quickly. She sends Carmella to the corner and tries the double knees but it's dodged and Carmella clotheslines Skye to the outside!

She goes to the top rope and flies off but Skye rolls out of the way and Paige takes the hit instead! Skye grabs the shoulder of Carmella and turns her around to clock her with a punch, Carmella gives one back and now Nikki gets a back suplex to Carmella then tosses her by the hair back into the ring! Sara's looking for a tag and Carmella gives her one she knows she needs out of the ring! Sara comes in and goes for a kick but Skye catches it and spins into one of her own. Huge Superkick from Skye! Cover but a two count as Maple gets the shoulder up! Jawbreaker from Maple then she slides and takes out the legs of Skye what a crafty move! She pulls Skye to her feet and gives her a Superkick right back! The one upsmanship is everywhere in this one as Sara goes right into the Maple Keys! Carmella and Nikki slide in the ring as Nikki attempts to break up the pin but takes out the ref instead! Carmella hits a DDT on Nikki as Maple hits The Vortex on Skye! They bump into each other back to back then turn to face each other. They get nose to nose now and oh boy things are getting heated between these two it was only a matter of time in this contest. Skye uses this time to get back to her feet, turn Maple around hit a second Superkick then goes up top and flies off for the Rebel Yell as Carmella scrambles out of harms way!
Spoiler

Backstage we see Nia Jax in an interview with Charly Caruso...
Charly: Nia this Sunday you face off with Asuka. We know she's no longer undefeated, but how does that make you feel that you won't be able to break her streak?
Nia: Honestly that doesn't matter to me one bit. Sure she was dominant in NXT but that means nothing here on the main roster where the big girls play. Asuka likes to say no one is ready for her, well she hasn't faced me yet. Because I am ready for you Asuka and this Sunday you'll see first hand what that looks like.
Jax walks away confidently as Charly sends it back ring side.

Match 3: Ember Moon vs. Naomi
They lock up as Naomi gets the arm, but Ember twists back into control with Naomi's arm behind her head, Naomi back into control locking Ember's arm behind her back before shoving her away. Back suplex but Moon escapes with a backflip then gets a hurricanrana. She sends Naomi into the corner and gets double knees to her then sends her neck first off the rope. Naomi rolls away from the kick to her back then sends Ember to the corner and connects with a drop kick then an alley-oop powerbomb. The music of Tamina hits now and what could she want? She goes under the ring, grabs a sledgehammer and gets into the ring. She hits Naomi with it and the referee rings the bell! Tamina's not done however as she wacks Ember with it as she was running over to help Naomi! Tamina drops the sledgehammer and stands over the two ladies! She's certainly made a statement to both ladies tonight before squaring off with Ember this Sunday!
Spoiler

We see The Dark Rising's logo appear on screen then the camera appears in that ominous room with the smoke filling it. We see The Dark Rising members with Trinity in a throne like chair with Empira and Pandora flanking her left and right. Trinity speaks from the chair...

Trinity: We have two pieces of power with these tag team championships, sooner or later I'll get mine but for now...a warning to you two Chloe and Raine. Darkness is settling in on this world, and you two...will be a distant memory as OUR reign of terror will continue.
Trinity motions for Empira, Empira walks up to the camera and we see it slowly back away as Empira approaches. Pandora laughs as we see The Dark Rising logo flash on the screen as the show fades to black.

Match 4 Tag Team: Charlotte Flair & Dana Brooke vs. Skye & Paige
We saw Skye pick up a win earlier tonight in the show and she's going to start this one for her team meanwhile Charlotte's getting the start over Dana.
Charlotte's raring to go as she gets a clothesline then a couple stomps. Skye's able to get away hitting a jawbreaker then a hip toss, cartwheeling out and into a sliding knee wow! Charlotte's not staying down long with a jawbreaker of her own then a big elbow. Knee to the back then she sends Skye to the corner and tags Dana in and a double team hip toss from the two. Dana pulls Skye to her feet but gets popped by an uppercut. Skye grabs Dana and sets her in the corner to tag Paige in and the two get an aided cross body as Skye tosses Paige onto Brooke. Paige with a crucifix DDT that she bridges into a pin but Dana kicks out at one.

Dana puts Paige onto her shoulders and gets the bow backbreaker now digging her knee into Paige's back. She drags Paige all the way to her corner and sets her in the turnbuckle, tag to Charlotte who gets a ax handle to the right arm of Paige. Charlotte bends Paige over her knee now before shoving her to the mat. Paige kicks the Queen away, gets to her feet and gets a clothesline then a big knee. She lifts Charlotte to her feet and to the corner but gets kicked away and a snapmare takeover from Charlotte then a kick to the back. Paige gets back to her feet and hits an uppercut to create space then sends Charlotte into the corner again, this time a tag is made to Skye and the two bounce Charlotte's legs off the ropes for a double team back body drop. Now a monkey flip from Skye then she sends Flair off the ropes neck first, waits for here to get up and drills the Queen with a Superkick! Skye picks Charlotte up which proves costly as she bails to tag Dana in, Dana gets sent into the corner as Skye looks for the double knees but Brooke dodges, sends Skye to the corner and gets a forearm. Skye grabs Brooke's legs and takes her down to the mat, Dana reverses kicking Skye away, but Skye follows up with a jawbreaker. Monkey flip to Dana then a series of strikes from Skye this is her second finisher the Riot Strikes! Dana barely kicks out at two as Charlotte's distraction of the referee brought her some time!

Dana's able to make the tag to Flair who comes in and immediately gets a Spear to Skye! Pin attempt but Skye shows that heart kicking out at two as Paige comes in to make the save. Charlotte picks Skye up and goes for a kick but it's caught as The Rebel gets a spinning kick to the Queen who rolls out of the ring, then back in to tag Brooke back in. Dana with a few punches then a drop kick. Brief chop fest between the two then then Skye with a second set of Riot strikes! Paige cuts Charlotte off and Skye gets her second win of the night! Skye faces Brooke this Sunday too so this has to give her a huge boost going into their match!
Spoiler

Main Event Tag Team: The Dark Rising w/Trinity vs. The Valentine Sisters
Empira and Raine start this out and they lock up. Raine pushes Empira back to her corner as the ref steps in to break it up Raine gets a punch and Pandora steps in with a few words for her! Ref backs her to the apron as Empira gets back to her feet and takes Raine down to a seated position. Raine fights back to her feet and gets back control with a waist lock, Empira with an elbow then a headlock takeover into a chin lock and a knee to the lower back of Raine. Kick from Empira, punch is blocked as Empira tries a reverse STO Raine escapes that too then a tilt-a-whirl side slam from the elder Valentine. Suplex follows it up then she whips Empira into the corner, runs at her looking for a knee strike but Empira moves out of the way and hits a big boot. She tries a senton but Raine gets the knees up. Back to their feet Raine whips Empira to the corner but Empira counters and grabs Raine by the hair to drag her across the ring but Raine gets elbows to her chest and escapes then connects with a package suplex then a huge clothesline! She gets Empira in a leg lock but she doesn't have all of it in and Empita fights her way out.

Side slam by Empira then her Shoulder Switch Powerslam! She pulls Raine to her feet but gets caught as Raine cuts her legs out, then sends her to the corner and monkey flips Empira to the middle of the ring. She pulls her up into another suplex then Bang-A-Rang! Tag to Chloe who gets caught by a jawbreaker from Empira who follows it up with a clothesline. Empira slams Chloe's head into the mat then lifts her up and whips her into the Dark Rising corner to hit a powerbomb. Empira pulls Chloe back to her feet and hits the Empira Driver! Cover but Chloe gets her shoulder up at two! Back to her feet Chloe twists Empira's arm then hits a cutter! Pin but a kick out at two! Twisted Blade by Chloe! The crowd is on their feet as we see the momentum chance the Valentine's have heading into the Pay Per View as Chloe waits for Empira to get back to her feet...Superkick hits! Valentine's get the win as Raine stops Pandora!
Spoiler

CAW'S Featured:

The Dark Rising (Trinity, Empira and Pandora)
Bio:
One of the two teams to make their way over from the AWA promotion in Australia. The Dark Rising formed when Trinity revealed herself to be the leader after a long, heated rivalry with Chloe Valentine that ended with Tx3 capturing the Femme Fatal Championship from Chloe. Trinity is cunning, wily and crafty and as a result this has led her and her faction to gain dominance in AWA. Empira is the enforcer of the group. Her level of violence is unmatched and she is a woman of few words. Pandora makes up the second half of the tag team with Empira and despite her current cold appearance, she used to be a bubbly person. Even though she is the youngest member of the group she's very smart and is very good at the mind games. The “Twisted Doll” and Empira have seen success in AWA's tag team division and are looking to have similar goals here along with the Empress Trinity in WWE.
Spoiler

The Valentine Sisters (Chloe and Raine)
Bio:
Now these ladies, these two are some of the baddest women to come from England. They made their mark in AWA not as a tag team but as singles competitors. Chloe and Raine in fact were involved in one of the messiest title feuds in the company's history that saw Raine put her sister on the shelf for seven months. Times have changed since then however as now they seem to have put their old history aside and when WWE came calling, they accepted and have now formed a team that is set to put the whole world on notice. Raine is a hothead, but cold and calculated at the same time. She's very confident and very proud of it all too. She's willing to piss anyone off to get her way. Chloe meanwhile is the tactician of the two, having to keep her sister in check and while she is the more popular of the two due to her speed, power and athletic move set you can see exactly why these two together can only mean good things for them. There's a reason they are referred to as “Pretty Mean Sisters”. They have all the tools to be a force in the Women's Tag Team division.
Spoiler

Skye
Bio:
A fan favorite in the England wrestling scene Skye has come to WWE and brought those fans with her. She has been known to be a “wild child” and it earned her the nickname “The Rebel” across the pond. This has not made her many friends,except maybe Paige because the two have been seen hanging out in the locker room. In the ring Skye brings a ruthless aggression style along with a big heart, this makes her difficult to keep down for the three count in big time matches. This allowed her to capture the Women's Championship at her promotion and hold it for over a year. Can you see why she's a fan favorite in England?
Spoiler

Sara “The Tornado” Maple
Bio:
Sara is a phenomenal wrestler who came to WWE after being scouted at an indie event in Canada. She's a really lovable person with a charming personality. She loves to have fun for the fans and for herself in the ring. The girl really gives it her all and has tremendous heart. However, just because she is charming, don't let that fool you because she has been known to show a whole other side if things don't go her way. She can become very ruthless if this happens so my advice, make sure she stays happy and if she trusts you,don't break that.
Spoiler

Old 05-10-2019, 01:37 PM   #124
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Capitol Punishment Preview

Women of Wrestling presents their July Pay Per View Capitol Punishment this Sunday from our nation's capitol Washington, DC! This show has a great card from top to bottom with some fantastic feuds that will be settled or extended. As always we're going to give our breakdown of the matches and predictions. We'd love to hear from you as well on how you think the night is going to go.

Asuka vs. Nia Jax
Both of these ladies are looking to get an upper hand in the WWE Women's Championship picture. While this is not an official number one contenders match you can bet that won't matter to either of these women. Asuka has been hot since coming to the main roster, her only loss came at the hands of an Alexa Bliss distraction a few months ago. Nia this past Thursday said that the main roster is “where the big girls play” she wants to show the whole roster that she's ready for Asuka and that she's the force to watch out for.
Prediction: Asuka

Tamina vs. Ember Moon
Ember has taken some time away after not getting off to the best of starts since getting the call up to the main roster. She's come back and has said that she's confident in her skills and has learned from that experience. Tamina wants to put that to the test and on Sunday she'll get the chance to see what Ember can do first hand. Can Moon get back on track or will the veteran Tamina continue Moon's slump?
Prediction: Ember Moon

Women's Intercontinental Championship No Holds Barred: Sara Maple vs. Carmella ©
Sara has been an underdog since coming to WWE and she's made her climb to challenge Carmella a great story so far. She is under the tutelage of Beth Phoenix and Natalya so some would say she's got some of the best teachers in the business. Sara had to win a match last month at WoW:Superheros against Trinity of The Dark Rising to become number one contender. Meanwhile Carmella has been a dominant champion up to this point even defeating Becky Lynch last month at WoW:Superheros and no one has seen or heard from Lynch since. Carmella faces her toughest test so far. Maple has shown that she's not going to back down and she has the heart to get the job done.
Prediction: Sara Maple

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship: The Valentine Sisters vs. The Dark Rising ©
This has been a fan favorite feud that has seen many twists and turns in it's now second month. The two teams from AWA came to WWE and finally re-ignited their old history now with tag team gold on the line. Last month The Dark Rising became the new Women's Tag Team Champions after shocking the Valentine's who up until that point looked unbeatable as champions. But since then The Dark Rising have done everything they could to get in the heads of Chloe and Raine. The Valentine's didn't break and instead now have the crowd on their side for the first time since entering WWE. Will the Valentine's be able to regain the tag titles or will the darkness continue to rise in the tag team division?
Prediction: The Valentine Sisters

Last Woman Standing: Paige vs. Charlotte Flair
This is a feud that is entering it's third month and boy has it been a great one. Charlotte won the first match at Mayhem and then Paige won the rematch last month at Superheros. Sunday's match will be the last one that breaks the tie and will send these ladies apart for a bit and what a way to finish this off. Things got heated on Twitter between these two during some heated exchanged tweets after Thursday's show. As a result now this rubber match will now only end when one of these ladies cannot stand anymore. They will have to be out for the ten count.
Prediction: Charlotte Flair

Dana Brooke vs. Skye
So far Skye's only claim to fame is being Paige's friend. She wants to break out of that shadow and it seemed like the two's relationship was on the rocks when she walked out of her match against Dana Brooke a few weeks ago. Paige and Skye patched things up but Dana wanted to make Skye pay for walking out of the match. Sunday she'll have her chance to do just that.
Prediction: Skye

WWE Women's Championship: Bayley vs. Sasha Banks ©
An old rivalry renewed between former best friends there's nothing like it in wrestling. Since becoming Women's Champion we've seen “The Boss” return in full force and Bayley has not liked it one bit. She feels like the only way she can get through to Banks is to beat her and take the title from her. We all know the history between these two and with the attack by Sasha on Bayley this past Thursday it seems like the champion is willing to do whatever she can to get the upper hand. Bayley does have two wins in a row can she make the third time the charm and capture gold?
Prediction: Bayley

Old 05-19-2019, 08:41 PM   #125
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Washington,DC
July Week 3

The show starts with a video package. We see shots of fireworks and the Capitol Building in DC. Mixed in with these are the ladies who are competing in the card doing their signature poses. Welcome to Capitol Punishment everyone live from our nation's capitol Washington, DC! Tonight is set to be a big night with a lot of high octane action! The hype and talk have reached a maximum and now it's time for the matches to begin!

Match 1: Asuka vs. Nia Jax
Spoiler

Big back breaker from Nia. Asuka ducks a punch but gets a shoulder from Jax on the rebound. Jaw breaker from Asuka then a cradle DDT into a pin but no count as Nia powers out. Arm wringer by Jax then a bow back breaker bending Asuka's back over her knee as she revels in the damage she's dealing. Arm drag by Asuka then a kick. She sends Jax into the corner but Nia gets a kick and puts Asuka in the corner for a punch, then whips her across the ring into the other corner and runs full force for a clothesline. She picks Asuka up into a fireman's carry position and plants her with a body slam in the middle of the ring! Cover by Nia but only a one count.

Asuka with a drop kick but she still can't get any offense in as Nia gets a back body drop then a senton onto Asuka's chest. She tries a kick to Asuka's back but she rolls out of the way and Asuka gets a side Russian leg sweep. Asuka goes to work here kicking Jax over and over but Nia catches one but gets caught with a punch instead and Nia drops and rolls out by the announce table. She wants Asuka outside and as Asuka walks to the ropes Nia grabs her by the foot and drags her out to the floor! Now Nia grabs Asuka and gets knees into her chest then rolls Asuka back in the ring. She gets back in and stays on the attack lifting Asuka onto her shoulders and sending her face first into the turn buckle. A stomp to the chest and the signature Leg Drop! Nia puts her hands on the chest of Asuka as the ref counts but Asuka kicks out at two! Nia backs up and waits for the Empress of Tomorrow to get back to her feet...Samoan Drop! 1-2-Asuka gets the shoulder up at two what!!

Nia lets out a yell and gets another senton then a sidewalk slam. Into the fireman's carry but Asuka gets elbows to the side of Jax's head and fights out. Arm wringer into a leg drop on the same arm. Now the kick to the mid-section of Nia sets her up for the Hip Attack! Asuka is on the come back! Cover but a kick out at two from Jax. Asuka now waits on Nia to get to her feet she moves behind her and applies the Asuka Lock but Nia powers her way out getting a big elbow that sends Asuka's head into the bottom turnbuckle pad hard! She lifts Asuka up into a Samoan drop but a kick out again at two! Jax gets a kick to the lower back of Asuka but she eats the kick and stares daggers into Nia's soul before hitting a big DDT! Asuka spins around and pumps her first feeling the momentum possibly come back on her side. She pulls Nia to her feet going for a kick but it's caught and Nia sends her to the mat with a body slam then runs off the ropes for a second Leg Drop! 1-2-3!
Spoiler

We head backstage now and we see The Divas of Doom with Sara Maple in the locker room...
Beth: Tonight's your big night kid how are you feeling?
Sara: Beth this has been a long time coming and I am so ready for this. No one thought I would beat Trinity and here I am.
Nattie: We won't be out there to support you but you better believe we'll be there in spirit. Do whatever you can to win that title!
Beth: Whatever it takes. It's No Holds Barred. Make Carmella cry.

Match 2: Tamina vs. Ember Moon
Spoiler

Tamina starts by tossing Ember across the ring wow! Ember pulls the legs out from under her but Tamina dodges the kick to her back, Moon side steps the punch and gets a clothesline. Couple stomps from Moon and she grabs the head of Tamina to crank it slowing the pace down. Tamina back to her feet as Ember tries a punch but Tamina catches it and gets a big uppercut but Ember gets an arm drag and a northern lights suplex bridging into a pin but no count. Stomp to the arm but Tamina hits an arm drag then grabs Ember's air but Moon's able to fight out. Ember twists Tamina's arm but she's able to escape and take Ember down tripping her up then picking her back up for a suplex. Arm slam by Tamina then a kick to the face of Moon. Tamina now pays tribute to her father with the superfly taunt before going into a pin only getting a one count.

Jaw breaker from Ember then she sends Tamina chest first into the corner and gets a drop kick to her back then a knee to her chest and caps it off with a hurricanrana. Ember heads up top and tries the double knee splash but gets nothing but mat as Tamina rolls out of the way as Ember holds her knee. Tamina begins stomping the knee then bashes Moon's head into the mat and gets a leg drop. Ember fights to her feet with an uppercut then whips Tamina off the ropes and tries a drop kick but Tamina side steps it. Ember however gets back up and clotheslines Tamina into the corner that's ring awareness there! Alley-Oop bomb by Ember as she hobbles backwards then hits the Handstand Forearm Smash! Bad knee and all she goes for the cover but only a two count! Ember hits her knee begging to hold on a little longer she heads to the top rope again and motions for Tamina to get to her feet...she flies off for the Eclipse!! Ember crawls over, 1-2-3 she did it!
Spoiler

Backstage now we see a room dimly lit with purple light and the Valentine Sisters silhouettes posing back to back. The lights come up a bit as the two walk towards the camera confidently...
Raine: Tonight is about punishment. Tonight is about getting back what is rightfully ours.
Chloe: If Trinity thinks she can use Empira and Pandora to break us apart tonight we're going to show her just how wrong her plan is. Tonight we are the stars and our light will shine brighter than it ever has when we get BACK our tag team championships.
The lights dim down as the two go back into their back to back pose as the camera fades to black.

Match 3 No Holds Barred WWE Women's Intercontinental Championship: Sara Maple vs. Carmella ©
Spoiler

Kick from Carmella that sends Sara to a knee then she slaps Sara hard across the face! Maple back to her feet with a couple chops but Carmella gets a suplex. Carmella pulls Sara to her feet and tries a chop but Maple stops it and gives it back to her then a punch to the face and a hard running knee to the champ's chest. Sara goes for a kick to the seated Carmella but she's ready for it and catches it, gets back to her feet and spins Maple to the mat by her leg. Punch from Mella then she sends Sara to the corner and gets a drop kick to her back. Mella places Sara back into the corner, Sara gets a boot to her face and backs Carmella off, she goes for a punch but it's blocked and Carmella gives one instead then lifts her into a fireman's carry and sends her face first into the top rope. Cover but a one count.

Kick from Mella and another drop kick to Sara's back. Another slap this one harder than the first as Carmella says “think you're gonna take my title from me huh” as she wipes her hands taunting Sara. Maple grabs the legs and takes Carmella to the mat, pulls her up and brings the champion to the corner and now the rapid head slams as the crowd counts each one all the way to ten! They're loving this as Sara stays on Carmella with an arm drag and she gets the ten corner head slams again! That's twenty in a matter of seconds folks! Maple drives her knees into the side of Carmella's chest then goes over a cover but only a one count.
Maple wraps her legs around the head of Carmella but Money Mella escapes and locks in the Code of Silence, Maple is in trouble! However the fiery Canadian breaks free and back to her feet! Carmella kicks Sara back to the mat and waits on Sara to get to her feet...huge Superkick that almost takes Sara's head off! The champion into the cover to retain 1-2-Maple gets the shoulder up at two unbelievable!! We saw the heart of this girl last month in the match against Trinity to get here and now we're seeing it again! Carmella can't believe it as she has her hands on her head in shock!

She pulls Maple to her feet, whips her into the corner and onto the top rope but Sara gets a knee to Carmella's face, a slap follows and arm drag. Uppercut by Carmella, she tries a kick but it's caught by Maple who tries to counter to something else but Carmella's the one who's quicker applies a second Code of Silence! Sara somehow manages to escape. Carmella goes for a second Superkick but she misses as Sara slides under, grabs the opposite leg and takes her down into a leg lock but Mella reverses the pressure to break the hold! Back to their feet Carmella gets a waist lock but Sara gets behind her to get a punch to the back of the champs head then turns her around into a northern lights suplex! Sara can feel it now her chance as she waits on Carmella to get back to her feet....VORTEX!! She hits it and into the cover 1...2...3! SHE DID IT!! NEW CHAMPION!!!
Spoiler

Backstage we see Sasha Banks getting ready for her match tonight against Bayley. She turns around and begins speaking to the camera...
Sasha: Tonight in Washington DC is where “The Boss” crushes Bayley's dreams. We've had plenty of battles over the last few years and we've made history but tonight....Bayley tonight I prove that I am better than you and that your hopes and dreams of becoming champion die right here and once I beat you maybe you'll realize what it actually takes to become champion. It takes an edge that you just don't have. It's not about “having the fans love you”. Make your name strike fear into every woman who steps in the ring against you. “The Boss'” reign will continue.

Match 4 WWE Women's Tag Team Championship: The Valentine Sisters vs. The Dark Rising w/Trinity ©
Spoiler

Raine and Empira get things started tonight in this championship contest with a lock up. Headlock take down by Empira as she lets go then waits for Raine to get back to her feet, then decks her with a big boot. Empira sends Raine off the ropes and lifts her into a fireman's carry but Raine gets out of it and hits a DDT beautiful transition. Empira rolls outside for a second and Trinity comes over to have a few words with her before getting back in the ring. Empira grabs Raine and sets her in the corner, tag to Pandora and a drop toe hold into an elbow drop. Knee from Raine as Pandora goes to pull her to her feet and a hard Irish whip by Raine sends Pandora flying out to the floor outside! Trinity pulls Pandora up as Raine gives chase after her. Shot to the chest by Raine as she tosses Pandora back into the ring. Pandora with an arm drag and tags Empira back in. Leg whip by Empira and she tags Chloe in for the first time but gets caught by a huge deep six from Empira! Cover but a kick out at one by Chloe.

Empira whips Chloe into the corner but Chloe catches the kick and she gets a hold of Empira's leg, takes her down and wrenches back on it but Empira escapes getting a punch to Chloe that breaks the hold as she tags Pandora in and another drop toe hold/elbow drop combo. Pandora goes to pick Chloe up but Chloe gets an arm drag and tosses the “Twisted Doll” to the outside. Chloe goes outside after her trying to keep the momentum and gets a few kicks to Pandora, she lifts her into a powerbomb but no Pandora flips over into a pin outside and rolls through to hit a kick then a huge DDT. Pandora gets Chloe into the ring and sends her to the Dark Rising corner but Chloe gets the boot up, she turns it around and sends Pandora to the Valentine corner but an elbow from Pandora blocks with an elbow and back into the Dark Rising corner we go. Chloe again blocks getting her foot up and one more time into the Valentine corner, this time the tag is made to Raine and the two hit Starcrusher! Trinity gets up on the apron to distract the ref and Raine lets go of the pin. Pandora gets up and smashes Raine's head into her knee then fires up with a few punches, a clothesline in the corner and a bulldog! She picks Raine up and turns her around and hits her signature Leg Drop DDT! Chloe yells out encouragement to her sister but Pandora stays on the attack with a big right hand and now a cross face is applied! The ref is checking on Raine asking her if she's ok but she escapes out of the hold crawling backwards behind Pandora through her legs and pulling them out from underneath. Big suplex by Raine as she stands over Pandora calculating her next attack. As Pandora gets to her feet Raine sends her back down to the mat with Acid Raine! Raine looks at her sister and says “I got this” before picking Pandora up and plants her with Raine of Terror! She drags Pandora towards the Valentine corner and goes for the cover 1-2-3!! Chloe cuts off Empira just in the nick of time! The Valentine's get their titles back!!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Backstage we see Skye and Paige near the tunnel to the entrance area...
Paige: Tonight I'm feeling really good. I can't wait to get out there and put Charlotte down for the ten count and show her that that ring belongs to me.
Skye: That ring is going to belong to both of us tonight. After you beat Charlotte and after I come our right after you and handle Dana Brooke. Good luck girl.
The two share a hug as Paige's music hits.

Match 5 Last Woman Standing: Paige vs. Charlotte Flair
Spoiler

Tie up to start and Charlotte gets behind Paige in a waist lock and takes her down to get an elbow to the back of Paige's head. Back to their feet another tie up, this one goes Paige's way as she pushes Charlotte to the ropes and the ref steps in to break it up. A third time here this one is a test of strength as Paige gets pushed back into the corner but Paige pushes back out and wrings the arm of Charlotte, but a nice transition by Charlotte into an arm wrench that puts Paige on the mat.

They both get back to their feet and Charlotte tries a scoop slam but Paige gets out the backside and gets a shot to the back of Charlotte's head but as she goes to wrap her arms around the waist of the Queen she's caught by a back elbow and a spinning chop follows. Paige gets herself out of harms way dodging a second chop attempt and whipping Charlotte into the corner and runs at her for a knee strike. Charlotte responds with a huge clothesline that sends Paige to the floor outside but Paige pops back up waiting for Charlotte to come outside. Now she picks Charlotte up into a fireman's carry and tosses her back first into the LED ring post oh my god! Now Paige tees off on Charlotte with forearms then she sends Flair back into the ring and pelts her with a super kick!

Paige sends Charlotte off the ropes but Flair is able to stop the offense for a moment as she grabs hold of Paige's arm and connects with an elbow to it. Punch by Charlotte and she grabs the mid-section of Paige but she's able to slip behind and hit a underhook suplex. Now the ref begins his count for the first time and Charlotte sits up at eight. Paige goes for a kick but it's caught as Flair gets up and turns it into a leg whip now the count to Paige begins but she's up at eight. Flair tries using her long legs to kick Paige in the back but she dodges, gets back to her feet but isn't able to capitalize as Charlotte gets a DDT! Again Paige is up at eight but goes right back down as Charlotte runs through her with a Spear and she lets out a loud yell afterwards!

She picks Paige up which proves costly as she is met with a jaw breaker by Paige then a clothesline from the Anti-Diva as she's content to let the referee count this one as Charlotte rises at six. Paige now with a kick then she sets Flair in the corner to run at her but Charlotte's able to get an elbow then a flap jack! This match has been just like the whole feud back and forth. Referee's count is ended at eight as Paige gets a hurricanrana to surprise Charlotte and right into the Paige-Turner! Paige stays on her but is hit with a swinging neck breaker instead as Flair pays homage to her dad with the walk and the woo! Big right hands by Charlotte then a flying forearm and she's looking like she's on the cusp of victory but Paige blocks a chop and seemingly out of nowhere hits Ram-Paige! Now it's Paige feeling a surge of momentum as she lets out a yell! Clotheslines and a drop kick from the Anti-Diva as the ref begins his count!

Match continues however as Charlotte's up at nine but Paige is ready for her with a second Ram-Paige! Flair survives getting up at nine this is amazing! Paige grabs Charlotte's hair and drags her over to the turnbuckle to and begins the head smash ten times we go as she stands over Flair in the middle of the ring, the ref counts on to nine but again we see Paige anticipating Charlotte's rise to her feet. Soon as she gets back to her base Paige with her second Ram-Paige of the match! Charlotte cannot beat the 10 count this one is over!
Spoiler

We see Skye in the back jumping up and down in celebration then she steels herself as she makes her way to the tunnel for her match.

Match 6: Dana Brooke vs. Skye
Spoiler

Tie up to start as Dana pushes Skye back into the corner and the referee breaks the hold. Skye grabs Dana's arm and traps it then does a head scissor take down and then dabs afterwards not something we usually see from her but she's out here having a good time. Now a running bulldog and a jumping DDT from behind! She rolls Dana into the middle of the ring and grabs her arm to pull it back a bit before letting go. Brooke gets a hold of Skye's short hair and tosses her up in the air and down to the mat showing that great power of hers. Now she traps Skye's head in between her legs and punches her a couple times before pulling her to her feet and tossing her outside the ring! Drop kick but Skye cuts Dana out of the air, Chop from Skye, Brooke gives one back, Skye now with quick kicks to the leg of Dana then a huge knee to her chin. Dana responds with a Russian leg sweep as the count is at five.

Both ladies manage to get back in the ring as Brooke whips Skye into the corner and gets a running forearm then wrenches back on the arm. Cover but a one count. Dana slams Skye's face into her knee then pull her to her feet but Skye gets out of the backside of the body slam attempt by Dana and gets a running forearm to Brooke. Huge Superkick from Skye that puts Dana away!
Spoiler

Main Event WWE Women's Championship: Bayley vs. Sasha Banks ©
Spoiler

It's all come to this will Bayley and Sasha start with a lock up and the ref backs Sasha off but Banks charges right back in and hits Bayley with a hard clothesline that sends her slumping down into the corner. She pulls Bayley up but gets shoved away and Bayley fires back with a clothesline of her own. Sasha backs Bayley away with a kick and gets up to hit another clothesline. Deep arm drag by Bayley and a drop kick by Banks then a stomp to the arm and lower back then a face crusher from Sasha. Suplex into a cover but just a one count. Sasha tries pulling Bayley to her feet but Bayley pulls Sasha's legs out and hits a kick to her lower back now a neck crank from Bayley. Sasha fights out and to her feet, she grabs Bayley's arm but she fights out of it and gets a back breaker cover but a kick out at one.

Banks pokes Bayley in the eye and gets to her feet to drill Bayley with a hard clothesline! Kick to the chest by Sasha as she hits Bankrupt! Cover to retain but Bayley's not done yet kicking out at two! Bayley pulls Sasha down by her legs then gets to her feet and pulls Sasha up for a big German suplex. Bayley puts the hands up in the air she can feel the tide turning. Sasha gets to her feet as Bayley tries to grab her kicks the challenger away, flying knee strike from Banks now a punch to the top of the dome by Sasha. She mouths off to Bayley saying “you're not on my level” Bayley gets back to her feet and connects with a body slam then she sends Sasha into the corner and gets a monkey flip. Now she picks Sasha up and drives Sasha into the turnbuckle with the Corner Exploder Suplex! The crowd is on their feet as the “Bayley” chants ring out. Sasha gets to her feet, Bayley to Belly! 1-2-NO kick out at two from Sasha! The champ is still alive in this one! Big body slam from Bayley then a back breaker she is on fire right now but Sasha is looking to right the ship here with an elbow that turns Bayley around giving Sasha enough time to get to her feet and hit the Bank Statement! Sasha doesn't even get a chance to lock the hold in as Bayley turns it into a pin 1-2-Sasha kicks out at two!

Sasha catches the kick and gets back to her feet. Clothesline, another one and a drop kick! Bayley rolls to the floor as Sasha taunts to the crowd. She turns around and sees Bayley on the floor outside and looks to go high risk. She flies off looking for an axe handle but Bayley dodges and gets a huge punch that caught Banks square. Bayley looks for a German suplex but Sasha gets some elbows, now the two trade reversals on the outside before Sasha scrambles back in the ring and Bayley gives chase, she ends up clotheslining Banks into the corner then a alley oop powerbomb! Cover by Bayley but Sasha digs deep kicking out at two! Bayley is brimming with confidence here as she sets Banks in the corner and hits a second Corner Exploder Suplex! Bayley pulls Sasha to a seated position and this is a mistake as the champion gets a shot to the chest that causes Bayley to double over! Banks gets behind her and again backstabber into the Bank Statement! Bayley fights for as long as she can tears running down her face but she taps, she taps!!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fallout from Capitol Punishment:
Nia Jax proved tonight that she is ready for Asuka by defeating the Empress of Tomorrow. What's next for the Irresistible Force?

Ember Moon finally gets her first Pay Per View win since WoW: Superheroes. She said she was ready to start a run, where can the young gun go from here?

Sara Maple has achieved a dream of hers finally capturing her first career WWE women's title in a match that once again put her as the underdog. The real work however begins now as she is going to have to defend it against the former champion. The next chapter of this rivalry should be every bit as good as the first part. But how will Maple handle the pressure that comes with being a champion?

The Valentine's regain the WWE Women's Tag Team Titles in the rematch against The Dark Rising. These four ladies have brought everything from AWA and it looks like we're heading to a final conclusion at the next Pay Per View.

Paige dispatches the Queen in their final showdown. What's next for The Anti-Diva? Where does her relationship with Skye go after this as both of them are coming off wins?

Sasha Banks put it all on the line and walked away victorious beating Bayley and for now putting this eternal rivalry to rest. Who's going to be next to step up to take on The Boss?
Finally, Trish and Lita say they have a big announcement regarding the next Women's Pay Per View but you'll have to tune in to this weeks show to find out what that is.

Women of Wrestling Top 10 Power Rankings after Capitol Punishment
1. Sasha Banks
2. Sara Maple
3. Raine Valentine
4. Chloe Valentine
5. Paige
6. Nia Jax
7. Pandora
8. Empira
9. Carmella
10. Bayley

CAW's Featured:

The Dark Rising (Trinity, Empira and Pandora)
Bio:
One of the two teams to make their way over from the AWA promotion in Australia. The Dark Rising formed when Trinity revealed herself to be the leader after a long, heated rivalry with Chloe Valentine that ended with Tx3 capturing the Femme Fatal Championship from Chloe. Trinity is cunning, wily and crafty and as a result this has led her and her faction to gain dominance in AWA. Empira is the enforcer of the group. Her level of violence is unmatched and she is a woman of few words. Pandora makes up the second half of the tag team with Empira and despite her current cold appearance, she used to be a bubbly person. Even though she is the youngest member of the group she's very smart and is very good at the mind games. The “Twisted Doll” and Empira have seen success in AWA's tag team division and are looking to have similar goals here along with the Empress Trinity in WWE.

The Valentine Sisters (Chloe and Raine)
Bio:
Now these ladies, these two are some of the baddest women to come from England. They made their mark in AWA not as a tag team but as singles competitors. Chloe and Raine in fact were involved in one of the messiest title feuds in the company's history that saw Raine put her sister on the shelf for seven months. Times have changed since then however as now they seem to have put their old history aside and when WWE came calling, they accepted and have now formed a team that is set to put the whole world on notice. Raine is a hothead, but cold and calculated at the same time. She's very confident and very proud of it all too. She's willing to piss anyone off to get her way. Chloe meanwhile is the tactician of the two, having to keep her sister in check and while she is the more popular of the two due to her speed, power and athletic move set you can see exactly why these two together can only mean good things for them. There's a reason they are referred to as “Pretty Mean Sisters”. They have all the tools to be a force in the Women's Tag Team division.

Skye
Bio:
A fan favorite in the England wrestling scene Skye has come to WWE and brought those fans with her. She has been known to be a “wild child” and it earned her the nickname “The Rebel” across the pond. This has not made her many friends,except maybe Paige because the two have been seen hanging out in the locker room. In the ring Skye brings a ruthless aggression style along with a big heart, this makes her difficult to keep down for the three count in big time matches. This allowed her to capture the Women's Championship at her promotion and hold it for over a year. Can you see why she's a fan favorite in England?

Sara “The Tornado” Maple
Bio:
Sara is a phenomenal wrestler who came to WWE after being scouted at an indie event in Canada. She's a really lovable person with a charming personality. She loves to have fun for the fans and for herself in the ring. The girl really gives it her all and has tremendous heart. However, just because she is charming, don't let that fool you because she has been known to show a whole other side if things don't go her way. She can become very ruthless if this happens so my advice, make sure she stays happy and if she trusts you,don't break that.

Last edited by Reed1417; 05-19-2019 at 08:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2019, 11:38 AM   #126
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Just an update for you all! As far as I'm concerned this is still going. I've just needed a bit of a break. Hit a creative wall with my storylines here, plus real WWE hasn't been entertaining so that's not really helping. However I would like to at least finish up this month in game so that means getting through the last Pay Per View of July and that's Raw's Tribute to the Troops. After that I may shut it down and come back in 2k20 with the big summer shows!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 07-19-2019, 02:17 PM   #127
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

So I've started writing for this week's Raw. It feels good to be doing this again honestly. No idea when it'll be up due to time constraints but I've got some good stuff so far after only two matches. Excited to share it with you all when it goes live!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 07-19-2019, 06:34 PM   #128
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Haven't been on this part of the forums in awhile but always been a big fan of your work. Love your CAWs btw bro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »